iDevAffiliate

Affiliate program management software

• Used Other for 2+ years

Affiliate tracking software that works with just about any shopping cart

Reviewed on 2019/12/04

iDevAffiliate has proven to be very reliable, and it has all the features that I need and that affiliates need.

Pros

iDevAffiliate is reliable. I've used some other affiliate software in the past that did not seem to be reliable. I want to be able to know that the software I use is accurately tracking and crediting affiliates with their referrals. iDevAffiliate works.

Cons

It depends which version you use (self-hosted or hosted) and which shopping cart or ecommerce platform you are using, but the setup process can be a little tricky. I've used iDevAffiliate on two different sites and I hired them to do the install and setup because I wanted to make sure it was done right.

Becky W.

Good software for basic affiliate needs

Reviewed on 2016/11/26

If you're looking for a basic affiliate software without all the bells and whistles, then iDev may be the software for the job. It performs all basic functions well at an affordable price. Great for small businesses. Customer service isn't the quickest or most friendly, but they eventually get the job done. It's a tradeoff I'm willing to make since it is much more affordable than the competition (and we have a great IT person who can handle all the minor stuff).

Pros

It does a great job with the basics at a good price point.

Cons

Customer service could use some improvement.

Sarune S.

Perfect for affiliate management

Reviewed on 2017/04/13

Easily customizable and easy to use from the side of admin as well as from the side of the user. Definitely recommended.

Pros

easy to use, easy to customize

Josh H.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Not User Friendly At All And Neither Is Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

The worst thing about it was dealing with customer service. Customer service is mostly just [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is always rude and condescending anytime he would "help" me. He would act like I was bothering him, and tell me to talk to the support team which I could only do over email. I could call him, and he could answer my questions, but he clearly didn't ever want to. One time, I sent in a request to get some help and he replied back to my request to tell me that I need to do it in another way so I can reach the support team instead of him. I do that, then HE messages me back later with patronizing tone in his email even. He at least seems to have reached out and tried to fix things after I was upset with his service and cancelled, but I have no interest in trying to work it out.

Pros

They at least seemed to have a lot of cool features. Things like making it so the affiliates could keep track of what they were doing, as well as the admin, all in one place.

Cons

Too confusing. It isn't user friendly at all. Supposedly the explainer videos tell you everything you need to know, but they don't really. I think it's too confusing for affiliates to be able to use as well.

The most terrible software possible in the 21st century

Reviewed on 2018/07/05

Pros

Lots of features. So many feature that you can't really figure out were the particular feature is located.

Cons

Interface, ease of use, support team, lack of invoices, lack of usability. Overall it doesn't work stable - we can't really trust it.

William A.

Cumbersome and Techs weren't friendly

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

I can't say we received any benefits over frustration.

Pros

It's feature list is very nice and has a few bells and whistles important to successfully marketing your products through affiliates.

Cons

Cumbersome to install. It wouldn't work on my hosting provider and I pay monthly for an amazing and responsive hosting company. I was contemplating switching hosting companies for the cart and affiliate software but they wanted to charge me to attempt to install it again. Yet they couldn't get it to work the first time. This really turned me off.

Karoline G.