Bizzabo

All-in-one event registration, ticketing and CRM platform

Kristen H.

Best Event Management Software on the Market

Reviewed on 2020/03/04

Overall, I have had a great experience using Bizzabo and working with their team to build our custom app. Their support team is also great.

Pros

Bizzabo is exceptionally user-friendly. The platform is easy to use and makes life as an event planner much more manageable. The reports and analytics are transparent, and exporting necessary data is seamless.

Cons

The Bizzabo website editor could be more customizable. I also do not like that push notifications cannot be edited. If you have a typo, you have to delete the notification and re-create it. However, Bizzabo continues to update the platform and adds more features, so I think this will be fixed soon.

Kamran Y.

Bizzabo for event management

Reviewed on 2019/07/26

As event organizer company Bizzabo solved some of our problems easily and time efficiently. But some additional features would be nice like professional reporting so on.

Pros

It helps to build customized event webpages easily and it is easy to set up. It offers better-structured registration and ticketing system. Email campaigns and email marketing helps for branding.

Cons

Customer service is not fast enough. I am satisfied now with other service qualities.

Eef D.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Excellent tool

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

It is a complete system. Finance, planning, website and App! What more do you want?

Pros

User friendly and a great back office system. I use it now for 2 years and it makes our work as congress organizer easy.

Cons

Sometimes they let their IT people design the system. But they are not congress organizers

Dasha M.

Absolutely love!

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

Absolutely tremendous
Made for an easy year 1 and reduced many man hours for the website, ticket registration etc

Pros

Ease of setup and use

Loved the quick feedback from the team as well - representative is of this world lovely, patient

The templates were great and loved how integrated the website and the app were

Cons

Costs were a bit high especially regarding the onsite registration
I would have loved to have gone with the registration but when looking at the cost per badge it was a bit exorbitant

We have our own iT folks so it would be wonderful to have some in between option possible wherein it’s not the bare bones basic onsite reg and not the full suite but something in the middle

Olga K.

Excellent!!

Reviewed on 2017/06/12

Pros

Provides everything you might need when organizing an event for a large group - agenda, notifications, etc. Fantastic service - very professional and kind personnel! Great web editor.

Cons

I've been told that the mobile app is currently undergoing a major revamp, so you'll probably have a better experience with it, but overall it's also good.

Pam P.

I have only been working with Bizzabo for a short time but it has been a good experience

Reviewed on 2017/09/20

Pros

Once you understand all of the parts it's pretty easy to use. I have also received great customer support.

Cons

That you can't just delete an event if you no longer plan to have it and don't want it to show on your upcoming events list.

Lauren M.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

So easy to use!

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Pros

Bizzabo is really easy for a first-time user. We love its features and how modern in looks.

Cons

Wish there was a way to pay what you want or donate to the event!

Nikhil V.

Bizzabo is simple and straightforward, it's what a networking app should be!

Reviewed on 2015/03/09

The bizzabo team has clearly worked hard to create a product with a great UI for both the organizers (back-end) as well as our conference attendees (front-end). We really like the simplicity and ease that it provides to help our attendees network. They also understand the value of good customer service, which is a big reason we're with them.

Jake V.

Jake Vago (EdTech Europe) Reviews

Reviewed on 2015/03/16

The Bizzabo platform is very powerful for our event and helps us deal with a wide range of services such as ticketing, community, marketing and web publishing.

Meredith W.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Great Solution!

Reviewed on 2016/12/01

We really like the user interface and the transparent and competitive pricing. Great full-platform conference management tool. Has a mobile app, too, for attendees!

Maddalena G.

Our experience with Bizzabo

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

Our experience with Bizzabo was great. Liat gave me constant support and was very patient in walking me through every feature. We really liked the new calendar that unfortunately was released only a week prior to our event. I had never created a website before and I found this fairly easy to manage. All the figures on the tickets were helpful to break down the ticket revenue for our personal budget.

Pros

The software was quite straight forward even for beginners, and if something was unclear Bizzabo support would always find a way to explain or solve problems. It matched all our needs in terms of keeping track of tickets, changing them, adding some parts of the website at a very late stage, sending push notifications through the app etc.

Cons

I felt like you couldn't play too much in terms of the size of the new tabs, inserting more pictures..making it more fun rather than quite fixed

Szilvia H.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

The right tool for event organization

Reviewed on 2018/09/04

Pros

- easy handling, customer-friendly platform
- website editor & mobile app
- quick and high-level assistance of customer support
- what is important in organizing and executing a successful event (setting up an event website, communication with potential attendees, building a community, managing registration, etc) are easy to accomplish and require less efforts from human resources thanks to this amazing software/tool/platform
- continuous improvement of its features

Cons

Obviously, there are some limitations in the customization of some elements, as in most of the softwares/tools. However, I have a very good experience with the customer support at Bizzabo, as in such cases they offered some alternative ways to find a solution to my problem/issue, etc. They have never left me alone with unsolved issues, and I really appreciate their quick and high-level support and assistance.

Akande S.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Customer service is always quick to respond and is solutions oriented.

Reviewed on 2018/01/12

Pros

Ease of use and modern design. I also like that it provides multiple templates to fit the mood/theme of your event. The most priceless feature...is the customer service and help/tutorial owl.

Cons

It doesn't offer intuitive registration (question) build-out and that's sorely needed in my organization. Also, I'd like to see a feature that allowed for isolated confirmation and group registration (ie, if a group is registering I need to know the names, dietary needs, media release, etc for each person but they should all be tied to the purchaser/one record)

Sascha B.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment
  • Used Other for 1+ year

A flexible and responsive event management solution with great customer support

Reviewed on 2018/08/15

Bizzabo is a great event management/marketing tool for organizations which would like to benefit from a comprehensive package solution, including an event website and app. Their customer support is great and helpful. What I truly appreciate is that Bizzabo constantly seeks to improve their product - for us the only functionality missing at this point is the option to schedule one on one meetings for attendees via the app, but this seems to be in the pipeline for the near future.

Pros

+ Event packages include website and mobile app
+ Integration options with existing tools such as MailChimp
+ Great and responsive customer support
+ Easy to set up ticketing and payment systems
+ Constant development and improvement

Cons

- Missing functionality to schedule 1 on 1 meetings (but Bizzabo seems to work on it)
- Polling functionality didn't work as smoothly as expected

Stella S.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Great help for planning and executing our first event!

Reviewed on 2017/08/03

Pros

The team at Bizzabo was always very helpful and supported us a lot (They also understand the value of good customer service, which is a big reason we're with them!).
We used the software for our ticketing system, the organization of attendee data and emails.
The landing pages have a great look and feel with easy backend editing and tracking capabilities. We really liked the simplicity and ease that it provides to help our attendees network.

Cons

We needed to purchase another software/hardware for the event to give our tickets out as badges.
We mentioned this point to Bizzabo and they explained that their already working on cooperations to make the experience as a consumer even more easier.

Kyle L.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Switched from Cvent

Reviewed on 2019/07/12

We needed a platform that integrated our website seamlessly with our event organization platform. So far Bizzabo has been great and has saved me a lot of time on tasks that previously took much longer on Cvent.

User Interface
Seamless updates across website and backend
Small learning curve
Customization

Cons

None so far

Joscelyn R.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

Pros

This product is a very modern approach to event software- thinking outside the box, they even have event professionals on their customer support team. Everything you need with one platform, even marketing tools.

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming at first with all the features- just takes some getting used to and time to learn.

• Used Other for 6-12 months

Marketing and registration in awesome combination!

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Lots of time saved when able to market and administer your tickets one place.

Pros

We all know that it's not enough to sell tickets; you need to market event. With Bizzabo you can do all in one, which saves you lots of time and efforts.

Cons

Bizzabo is amazing, but why not offer even more features? An Event Planner needs lots of features that I'm sure Bizzabo could offer as well.

• Used Other for 1+ year

Bizzabo

Reviewed on 2018/09/03

Bizzabo saves time and costs when it comes to event management

Pros

Holistic Solution, registration and tickets control,

Cons

Agenda flexibility, cannot print all invoices, the invoices should be Tax invoices

Hung P.

A must have for every event organizer

Reviewed on 2017/03/16

I've known about Bizzabo for awhile but didn't purchase the platform until the third year of Culture Summit because I wasn't sure if the price was justified. Bizzabo has made organizing Culture Summit 100% easier and I regret not buying it from day one. Bizzabo solves three key areas for me: helping me stay organized, helping me sell tickets, and helping my community engage with each other. Their support team is also best in class! A must have a platform for any event organizer.

Don't waste your time

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

There is nothing that I liked about this software. I will not use it again, and I do not recommend it.

Cons

Do not waste your time with this website. We used Bizzabo for an event and every email that we sent was flagged in 75% of our recipients inboxes because of Bizzabo's URL for the event website. There were so many bounces and unsubscribes!

Robert R.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Looking at ways to help promote our events and increase attendance.

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

It's a nice tool and made us rethink how we manage events.

Pros

It was nice that all aspects of a successful event were all in one place--on the command center. Which allows for registration, marketing and management all in one interface.

Cons

The cost. Especially when coming from EventBrite. And the package only allowed 3 events per year which we would need to upgrade for more than that.

Jan A.
  • Industry: Events Services

Great all inclusive event management software

Reviewed on 2017/03/15

This is the first time my company uses an event management software and so far (I have only used it for about a month) the experience and overall experience with all the Bizzabo management team has been excellent. I look forward to reviewing the product down the line once I have used it more thoroughly

Pros

All in one event management tool and great customer service

Cons

None right now

Jane R.
  • Industry: Hospitality

ticket selling booster

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Pros

ticket selling booster
amazing for marketing
conference management and planning super tool, backbone to any large complex conference

Sarah B.
  • Industry: International Affairs

Bizzabo provides a fantastic experience both to market your event and to facilitate networking

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Pros

The easy to use solution suite to organize an event (from website to ticketing): it is very user friendly and has the features you need to market efficiently the event (website, newsletter, email, contact database) and to manage it (registration, ticketing).
The networking platform was a great feature: People could see who was attending, started conversations before the event and scheduled their meeting. A lot of the interactions that happened onsite was prepped by the software solution.
Finally customer support was excellent.

Cons

We had an issue with displaying the pictures and the bio of the participants but it was resolved by the customer support team.
We also had an issue with our message coming out of the Bizzabo being identified as spam by some of our recipients.