4,6
John P.
Industry: Utilities

Q Ware CMMS Excels!

Reviewed on 2020/10/15

I have used Q WARE CMMS for over 15 years now. This spans two different employers. I find them to be the very best in customer support and respond quickly to your needs. They still treat each customer with individual care.

Superior Customer Support
Inexpensive as compared to other CMMS

Cons

I honestly don't have any cons. They continue to amaze me.

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Thanks John! You've been a great supporter and we appreciate your business. We'll continue to focus on individual care. Stay Safe.

Rich H.
Industry: Government Administration

The customer service is everything

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

We chose qware because we needed a system that would send email communications to hold folks accountable. It worked! With QWARE multiple people have access to the same information simultaneously, and then as the info is updated (and projects worked-on) a stream of communications easily inform us all.

Pros

The reporting features are my second favorite feature, because the customer is support is amazing. I am not talking about work around and duct tape. I am talking about getting help and advice on solving complicated workflow for my organization so that that solutions create data streams and analysis tools.

Cons

The con is so minute it's almost not worth mentioning. When I download a report, it includes a totals line in the csv. Ok. No bid deal because I can delete the totals line before I Power Query the report into my analysis.

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Rich,

Thank you for the honest review. We appreciate your business. As always, if there is anything you need going forward or ideas you have to make Q better for you, please don't hesitate to reach out. Stay safe.

Michael T.

Product review

Reviewed on 2015/01/28

I am very pleased with the product. Have been using it for approximately 4 years now. The event & work order module has been very well received by a variety of users. Thanks

Cyril G.

Berlin CSD - Electronic Work Order Program

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Overall, we have been very pleased with the product and its functionality for the Berlin CSD. The teaching and support staff love the feedback, and I have a much better accountability of my maintenance staff; the jobs they do; and the time it takes to complete those tasks.

Pros

* Welcoming and friendly sales team, easy to work with and very knowledgeable.
* Easily installed and adapted to our facilities
* Training and use for all school district staff was easy, with very few questions and/or complaints
* Have seen a dramatic increase in the number of Work Orders being submitted by staff for items that need to be done or receive attention.
* Program provides feedback to the Requestor / Other Administrators which has proven to be very favorable

Cons

* Some changes to programming have to go back through the Company versus being able to make them yourself

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Cyril,

Thank you for the feedback. We hope you and your district are navigating COVID alright. We appreciate your business over the years and please reach out if there is anything we can do to make Q work better for you. Thanks again and stay safe.

Michael B.
Industry: Education Management

QWare does what you need, but just that.

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

QWare was a necessary implementation for our maintenance department. They needed a way to handle, track, and print off information for our maintenance staff. This software was a good solution for a department that had minimal tracking and offers of support.

When our IT Department was integrated, things didn't go as well. Our IT department was used to a "Ticketing" system, and ticketed everything. Users didn't often pre-create tickets, they called and needed help. IT tracked everything, even if the reports were a little more cumbersome to visualize. But QWare being a Work Order system, it encouraged users to create work orders, and then IT would react.

It slowed down their processes, reduced their tracking, and ultimately their efficiency. Now we have less data and less information to predict from.

Pros

QWare is a simple solution for work orders, facilities, and calendar management. We primarily use the work order function for IT Departments, and our Maintenance Departments. Our maintenance workers are able to use the software with minimal training, as are our faculty. It works, and does the job it's intended to do.

Cons

As a work order system, I find the software dated. The concept follows a good replacement from a Work Order paper system to an electronic system. It does that just fine. But the interface is only acceptable, and just serves its purposes. It does not go above and beyond, and nothing about the software will wow anyone. It's just adequate.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Christopher E.
Industry: Individual & Family Services
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Quality CMMS

Reviewed on 2020/10/09

I am very happy with Q Ware CMMS. It is an easy to use system. You can add user defined categories. It is much quicker and better to track than the pen and paper system we used to use.

Pros

Set up is easy. You work directly with someone, giving them your information and they set it up for you. It is fairly turn key operation. Adjustments can be made after if you need to change something. There is also the ability for user defined options which is easy to learn how to complete and lets you tweak to system to meet your particular needs. Q Ware also has the ability for system inventory per building, a very handy feature to keep everything in one place. Q Ware does not need to, but is capable of being fully electronic and paperless. You have the option to print individual work orders. You can run reports based on various criteria and have the ability to export to an excel or word document or to print a paper copy.
Web based, no need for additional storage bogging down your server. Compared to the old pen and paper system we used to use, it gives us much faster control of knowing what needs to be completed and what and where out techs are doing with their workday. No more "lost" work orders because someone threw out the paperwork.

Cons

Web based. Depending on how it's accessed (whether you have direct web access or have have to go through your companies server) there is occasional lag. My issues are mostly internal problems with our server, not with Q Ware so I really don't have any cons.

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and if there is anything we can do to make Q better for you, don't hesitate to reach out. Stay Safe.

Andrew H.

QWare A Robust Solution

Reviewed on 2020/10/12

My experience has been very good. So too has that of our users. The customer support is very good, prompt, and always take care of any requests.

Pros

We have a complex organization with three distinct business organizations, spread out over 6 campuses with 14 buildings. QWare was better able to handle this level of complexities than competitors. It was also essential for us that it have a module for managing special events, in addition to work requests and preventative maintenance.

Cons

It has a couple of little bugs. They are only an issue and only come up once in a blue moon. Most users will not encounter them.

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear Q was able to help with managing your complex organization. If you come across any issues or have any additional feedback for us, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again and stay safe.

Antone C.

Qware experience

Covid PPE inventory tracking

Pros

This product was easily implemented and we currently use work order, preventative Maint., inventory and assets management. this system has made the day to day operations more efficient and we have found the inventory tracking has been a huge asset in regards to tracking and reordering with the reorder threshold. I was able to allow access to some administrators so they can see the day to day inventory of PPE during the Pandemic

Cons

wish the passwords could intergrade with our tech.

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hey Antone,

We're glad Q is able to help Bath during this time. Hopefully, we get back to something normal for schools soon. We appreciate your business over the years and it's always good to see you on the golf course (maybe next year?). Thanks for the review and stay safe.

Jon H.
Industry: Government Administration

Made my live easier

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Pros

Simple straight forward entering of work orders.
Easy tracking of work orders.
Great detailed reports

Cons

Not being able to assign custom work order numbers.
unable to track costs accurately. It could use a space to track material costs as opposed to just time

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the review. We're glad Q has made a difference for you. When you have time, reach out to our support and we can work on implementing the inventory feature of Q. That will help with assigning material costs to work orders. Also, feel free to reach out anytime you need help or have ideas for Q to make it a better experience for you. Stay safe.

Maurice kevin lawton L.

Cairo-Durham

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

Pros

Easy to use even for people who struggle with using computers

Cons

I am unable to make some changes in the system and must use tech support

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Maurice,

Thank you for the review! It is possible to hand over some of the system management functions of Q. When you have time, reach out to support and we'll get you trained on those functions. Thanks again and stay safe.

Michael H.

Montessori School of Silicon Valley

Reviewed on 2020/10/15

the product does what it is supposed to do and the support is very good. QWare provides excellent value for our investment.

Pros

the ability to generate and manage work orders including the ability to schedule reminders and work orders for preventative and repetitive maintenance jobs.

Cons

It is somewhat over weight for our use - would be great if we could easily hide functions that we dont use. Also it would be very helpful if we could attached multiple photos to a work order.

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business over the years. When you have some time, please reach out to our support team. We'll take care of those issues you're experiencing. Thanks again and stay safe.

Richard A.

Q ware review

Reviewed on 2020/10/15

Q ware has solved many problems we were having with receiving and tracking work. We have used the system to show where we spend our time and a paper trail to cover complaints.

Pros

Was easy to train/teach staff to use the system. Tracking of work, system for PM's able to track repeat problem areas.

Cons

Nothing pops out yet. Haven't found anything we dislike.

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the review! We're glad Q has helped improve your work tracking. Feel free to reach out to us through support if you think of anything you dislike. We appreciate the feedback. Stay Safe.

Peter M.
Industry: Construction

Operations Manager

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

its not as much the product as it is the team behind the product!

Pros

Clean and Simple, fits the need of a large development company facing everyday asset management challenged.

Cons

unremarkable, there is nothing that I dislike about the product

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate your business. If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Q better in the future, please let us know. Stay safe.

Paul C.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

CW Gates

Reviewed on 2020/10/12

Used for Residential work orders , preventative maintenance

Pros

Easy to use even for those who are not computer literate .

Cons

There is nothing I didn't like about product

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business. Stay safe.

Joan R.

Pleased with Q Ware CMMS

Reviewed on 2015/01/28

I am very satisfied with what Q Ware CMMS has to offer. It is very easy to work within the work order system to generate a work order, to change an existing work order and to close out a work order. I like how they have used more pop up screens to make it even easier to input information into the system.

The event scheduler works well also. I like how they have added multiple locations and random dates and multiple dates as well. It is very helpful to have a list of all events for all our locations with just a few keystrokes.

I like how I can generate different reports for the different locations. My custodians really like that I can custom design a report for their specific needs.

I have had a few issues with the programs, but I like how you can chat with them on line to help with solving problems. They have always been very helpful and very prompt with solutions. They are always ready to listen to suggestions to help make the program better. I usually see changes made very quickly once they are suggested.

Overall, I am very happy. The different reports are very helpful with figuring out our scope of work for the different trades for the year, which is helpful to determine what our budget will look like in the future. Coupled with the fact that we get any questions or problems addressed immediately, truly helps us be as efficient as possible.

Tim H.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Administrative

Reviewed on 2020/10/26

fair

Pros

Inventory and work order capacity as well as size of the system

Cons

The approval process and assignment process is very time consuming

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Tim,

Thank you for the review. When you have some time, our support team would like to help with the approval process. We may be able to work through some of the issues you're experiencing. We appreciate your business, stay safe.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Barbara C.

Que Centre Work Orders, Preventative Maintenance, Inventory Management

Reviewed on 2014/11/15
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Que Centre support is dedicated to our success, open to requests for changes, and interested in all the ways we use their product. The software is very easy to set up and intuitive to use, and it brings quick sanity to operations. Que Centre will try to use any existing Excel spreadsheets of people, sites, facilities, rooms, and equipment that you can find to populate the program. However, if needed, there are additional services available to inventory and load in your equipment.

Cons

Any database takes thought to set up, and it is easy to make a mistake in how one sets up the hierarchy of sites, rooms, equipment, and components. However, having made such mistakes, I will also say that Que Centre support is very kind about erasing and resetting when you have made a global error.

Kathleen B.

Great - I can walk down the hallway again

Reviewed on 2015/01/27

We have been using Q Ware CMMS (formerly Que Centre) for over six years. I appreciate the ease of operation. It didn't take long to train everyone in our school district. It helps me keep an eye on what the current problems are, if there are certain trends that may mean real problems in the future, or reoccurring problems that indicate training is needed. There are many reports available. It is easy to show administration what the tech department has been doing since school started.

Our Maintenance Department uses Q Ware CMMS to schedule when the building will be in use during the evening. I must admit I do not know much about it, but I can use this opportunity to speak to the customer service. We've had someone from Q Ware CMMS visit our district to help us start to use building scheduling. In fact, he's been here twice to help us.

The title of this review references walking down the hall. Before Q Ware CMMS, I would be stopped in the hall every 10 feet. Someone would have a crisis that needed immediate attention. Now, I ask if they have entered the problem into Q Ware CMMS. I reassure them that someone will get to it as soon as possible.

I am a very pleased customer of Q Ware CMMS.

Michael P.
Industry: Education Management

Great value for the product

Reviewed on 2020/10/19

The Q Ware team was very responsive to questions and very helpful in going live.

Pros

The ease of navigating the system and being able to add items as they come up.

Cons

Just having to learn a new system, but the more we use it the easier it gets.

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the kind review. We like to hear that Q is easy to use and we are always looking for ways to improve usability. If you ever have suggestions we'd love to hear them. Thanks again and stay safe.

Gary S.

Reviewed on 2013/09/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We picked Que Centre because it fit our needs, and it was the right size for Saint Mary's University. It also fit our model where our staff all very self directed with little supervision. We are a small university of 7500 students and 770 staff and faculty on a 39 acre staff with 1.25 million square feet of buildings.

Through Que Centre we focus on getting the work done, not tracking how we did it. It also gives our key customers the ability to input their work requests and track them. The best is that it is simple and easy to use. The learning curve was easy and quick. We receive great support, and the program has been adapted to fit any special needs we have. The conversion to the system from our old one was easy, and most of it was done by Que Centre.

Que Centre allows us to ensure we are meeting the needs of our customers or where we need to improve.

Karen O.

SUNY Potsdam Q Ware CMMS Review

Reviewed on 2013/04/30

Yes, I would recommend this product.

Pros

number of years used; automated a paper process that had no tracking system; users are comfortable with software; assists supervisors balancing staff work load; allows department communication of needs to Physical Plant; Quecentre staff always respond in a timely fashion to questions and provide excellent customer service; a strength of the Quecentre staff has been the direct one on one,, face to face communication - visits to the campus;

Cons

user manual documentation is weak and lacks information; insufficient time on our end to fully utilize and implement in PM module; processing response time in certain areas is slow

Sean M.

Reviewed on 2013/09/16
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Astor Services for Children & Families is a community based, non-profit organization that provides children's mental health services, child welfare services, and early childhood development programs in New York State's Mid-Hudson Valley region and the Bronx.

From an operations prospective, we were looking for a software package that would be scalable as well as allowing us to track and assign work for multiple sites. Any software package we choose would have to be easy to use, easy to set up, and most importantly be reliable.

The team from Que Centre was incredibly helpful during the “discovery” and set up phases of the project. We held numerous conference calls to answer questions before they became potential issue down the road. The implementation phase was equally trouble free.

Dennis G.

Q Ware CMMS

Reviewed on 2015/01/27

I use Q Ware CMMS several times a day to keep track of work orders, inventory control and district building use activity calendars. This allows me to keep track of many different things on one program. The programs are of great use and makes managing a facility like this easier and keeps me organized.

One point that could be better is the inventory module it is sometimes cumbersome for the casual user and I believe it could be simplified for those users that do not have the background in inventory control, and that is most of my staff.

Overall it is a great tool and makes my job easier. The company is also helpful as they listen to our suggestions and respond to them to solve our issues.

Tom G.

Facility Software for HCCS

Reviewed on 2015/01/27

Q Ware CMMS and their staff are wonderful.
We looked at several CMMS packages and to be honest there are many that have more bells and whistles than QW. When we compared the value what you get for the cost, we very quickly discovered that QW had everything we needed for a fraction of the cost. We intended to use the Work Order/Asset Mgmt/ PM modules only but they were so easy to use we put all of our supplies, chemicals, janitorial products into the inventory module. We now have a system that we never envisioned. I give QW a strong 4 stars and if they would develop an energy module and dash board it would be a solid 5. Thank you for a great product and fast accurate service.

Cheryl S.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

A breeze to use!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/10/19

Pros

It is likely one of the easiest software that I have ever used!

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about it!