Rich H.
  • Industry: Government Administration

The customer service is everything

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

We chose qware because we needed a system that would send email communications to hold folks accountable. It worked! With QWARE multiple people have access to the same information simultaneously, and then as the info is updated (and projects worked-on) a stream of communications easily inform us all.

Pros

The reporting features are my second favorite feature, because the customer is support is amazing. I am not talking about work around and duct tape. I am talking about getting help and advice on solving complicated workflow for my organization so that that solutions create data streams and analysis tools.

Cons

The con is so minute it's almost not worth mentioning. When I download a report, it includes a totals line in the csv. Ok. No bid deal because I can delete the totals line before I Power Query the report into my analysis.

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Rich,

Thank you for the honest review. We appreciate your business. As always, if there is anything you need going forward or ideas you have to make Q better for you, please don't hesitate to reach out. Stay safe.

Michael B.

QWare does what you need, but just that.

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

QWare was a necessary implementation for our maintenance department. They needed a way to handle, track, and print off information for our maintenance staff. This software was a good solution for a department that had minimal tracking and offers of support.

When our IT Department was integrated, things didn't go as well. Our IT department was used to a "Ticketing" system, and ticketed everything. Users didn't often pre-create tickets, they called and needed help. IT tracked everything, even if the reports were a little more cumbersome to visualize. But QWare being a Work Order system, it encouraged users to create work orders, and then IT would react.

It slowed down their processes, reduced their tracking, and ultimately their efficiency. Now we have less data and less information to predict from.

Pros

QWare is a simple solution for work orders, facilities, and calendar management. We primarily use the work order function for IT Departments, and our Maintenance Departments. Our maintenance workers are able to use the software with minimal training, as are our faculty. It works, and does the job it's intended to do.

Cons

As a work order system, I find the software dated. The concept follows a good replacement from a Work Order paper system to an electronic system. It does that just fine. But the interface is only acceptable, and just serves its purposes. It does not go above and beyond, and nothing about the software will wow anyone. It's just adequate.

Maurice kevin lawton L.

Cairo-Durham

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

Pros

Easy to use even for people who struggle with using computers

Cons

I am unable to make some changes in the system and must use tech support

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Maurice,

Thank you for the review! It is possible to hand over some of the system management functions of Q. When you have time, reach out to support and we'll get you trained on those functions. Thanks again and stay safe.

Andrew H.

QWare A Robust Solution

Reviewed on 2020/10/12

My experience has been very good. So too has that of our users. The customer support is very good, prompt, and always take care of any requests.

Pros

We have a complex organization with three distinct business organizations, spread out over 6 campuses with 14 buildings. QWare was better able to handle this level of complexities than competitors. It was also essential for us that it have a module for managing special events, in addition to work requests and preventative maintenance.

Cons

It has a couple of little bugs. They are only an issue and only come up once in a blue moon. Most users will not encounter them.

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear Q was able to help with managing your complex organization. If you come across any issues or have any additional feedback for us, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again and stay safe.

Paul C.

CW Gates

Reviewed on 2020/10/12

Used for Residential work orders , preventative maintenance

Pros

Easy to use even for those who are not computer literate .

Cons

There is nothing I didn't like about product

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business. Stay safe.

Vicki L.

Reviewed on 2015/01/27

Q Ware CMMS helps us keep a record of all our activities building uses and requests and repairs. I don't know what we did without it.

Jennifer M.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

QWARE#1

Reviewed on 2019/07/06

Pros

Did its job as described no problems at all
Anyone can use and try

Cons

Theres nothing i coulsay i liked the least at all

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business! Please reach out if you need anything.

Janine V.

Reviewed on 2015/01/28

Q Ware CMMS has greatly improved in the last year and is much more user friendly. I find that it works well for our needs.

Lauren F.

Q Ware support

Reviewed on 2015/01/28

Q Ware CMMS has enabled our district to schedule multiple buildings and limited resources in an effective manner.

Micahel A.

Reviewed on 2014/03/12

A very well organized business that is willing to grow with the companies they market to. There service is great.

Michael T.

Product review

Reviewed on 2015/01/28

I am very pleased with the product. Have been using it for approximately 4 years now. The event & work order module has been very well received by a variety of users. Thanks

Jon H.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Made my live easier

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Pros

Simple straight forward entering of work orders.
Easy tracking of work orders.
Great detailed reports

Cons

Not being able to assign custom work order numbers.
unable to track costs accurately. It could use a space to track material costs as opposed to just time

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the review. We're glad Q has made a difference for you. When you have time, reach out to our support and we can work on implementing the inventory feature of Q. That will help with assigning material costs to work orders. Also, feel free to reach out anytime you need help or have ideas for Q to make it a better experience for you. Stay safe.

Michael H.

Montessori School of Silicon Valley

Reviewed on 2020/10/15

the product does what it is supposed to do and the support is very good. QWare provides excellent value for our investment.

Pros

the ability to generate and manage work orders including the ability to schedule reminders and work orders for preventative and repetitive maintenance jobs.

Cons

It is somewhat over weight for our use - would be great if we could easily hide functions that we dont use. Also it would be very helpful if we could attached multiple photos to a work order.

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business over the years. When you have some time, please reach out to our support team. We'll take care of those issues you're experiencing. Thanks again and stay safe.

Richard A.

Q ware review

Reviewed on 2020/10/15

Q ware has solved many problems we were having with receiving and tracking work. We have used the system to show where we spend our time and a paper trail to cover complaints.

Pros

Was easy to train/teach staff to use the system. Tracking of work, system for PM's able to track repeat problem areas.

Cons

Nothing pops out yet. Haven't found anything we dislike.

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the review! We're glad Q has helped improve your work tracking. Feel free to reach out to us through support if you think of anything you dislike. We appreciate the feedback. Stay Safe.

Michael P.

Great value for the product

Reviewed on 2020/10/19

The Q Ware team was very responsive to questions and very helpful in going live.

Pros

The ease of navigating the system and being able to add items as they come up.

Cons

Just having to learn a new system, but the more we use it the easier it gets.

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the kind review. We like to hear that Q is easy to use and we are always looking for ways to improve usability. If you ever have suggestions we'd love to hear them. Thanks again and stay safe.

Barbara C.

Preventative Maintenace and Inventory Tracking

Reviewed on 2013/07/09

Any work order system can document one time requests but Q Ware CMMS adds the ability to write repeating work orders for anything - paycheck deliveries, daylight savings time clock checks, science kit pick ups as well as HVAC filter changes. It also offers an integrated inventory tracking system which makes keeping track of custodial supplies, lamp orders, copier paper easy to manage and easy to estimate quantities for bid. This system was easy to set up, allows adding more sophisticated uses on the fly and gives us the data we need to operate efficiently.

Patrick D.

Que Centre

Reviewed on 2014/03/06

Pros

I like the ease of use for the end user and for our client in the building. I can customize it for my building needs and don't have to buy excessive software I don't need.

Cons

I am extremely happy with the product and would highly recommend it.

Matthew H.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Easy to use, very little training required.

Reviewed on 2014/09/18

Pros

It's easy for staff to submit invoices.

Cons

At this time, there hasn't been an issue with the software.

Terry S.

Q Ware CMMS Review

Reviewed on 2015/01/28

Difficult to figure out at first, but is running smoothly now. It really helps the Building and Grounds personnel to allocate time and resources.

Antone C.

Qware experience

Covid PPE inventory tracking

Pros

This product was easily implemented and we currently use work order, preventative Maint., inventory and assets management. this system has made the day to day operations more efficient and we have found the inventory tracking has been a huge asset in regards to tracking and reordering with the reorder threshold. I was able to allow access to some administrators so they can see the day to day inventory of PPE during the Pandemic

Cons

wish the passwords could intergrade with our tech.

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hey Antone,

We're glad Q is able to help Bath during this time. Hopefully, we get back to something normal for schools soon. We appreciate your business over the years and it's always good to see you on the golf course (maybe next year?). Thanks for the review and stay safe.

Peter M.

Operations Manager

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

its not as much the product as it is the team behind the product!

Pros

Clean and Simple, fits the need of a large development company facing everyday asset management challenged.

Cons

unremarkable, there is nothing that I dislike about the product

Response from C&S Companies, Q Ware Group

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate your business. If there is anything we can do to make your experience with Q better in the future, please let us know. Stay safe.

Joan R.

Pleased with Q Ware CMMS

Reviewed on 2015/01/28

I am very satisfied with what Q Ware CMMS has to offer. It is very easy to work within the work order system to generate a work order, to change an existing work order and to close out a work order. I like how they have used more pop up screens to make it even easier to input information into the system.

The event scheduler works well also. I like how they have added multiple locations and random dates and multiple dates as well. It is very helpful to have a list of all events for all our locations with just a few keystrokes.

I like how I can generate different reports for the different locations. My custodians really like that I can custom design a report for their specific needs.

I have had a few issues with the programs, but I like how you can chat with them on line to help with solving problems. They have always been very helpful and very prompt with solutions. They are always ready to listen to suggestions to help make the program better. I usually see changes made very quickly once they are suggested.

Overall, I am very happy. The different reports are very helpful with figuring out our scope of work for the different trades for the year, which is helpful to determine what our budget will look like in the future. Coupled with the fact that we get any questions or problems addressed immediately, truly helps us be as efficient as possible.

Kathleen B.

Great - I can walk down the hallway again

Reviewed on 2015/01/27

We have been using Q Ware CMMS (formerly Que Centre) for over six years. I appreciate the ease of operation. It didn't take long to train everyone in our school district. It helps me keep an eye on what the current problems are, if there are certain trends that may mean real problems in the future, or reoccurring problems that indicate training is needed. There are many reports available. It is easy to show administration what the tech department has been doing since school started.

Our Maintenance Department uses Q Ware CMMS to schedule when the building will be in use during the evening. I must admit I do not know much about it, but I can use this opportunity to speak to the customer service. We've had someone from Q Ware CMMS visit our district to help us start to use building scheduling. In fact, he's been here twice to help us.

The title of this review references walking down the hall. Before Q Ware CMMS, I would be stopped in the hall every 10 feet. Someone would have a crisis that needed immediate attention. Now, I ask if they have entered the problem into Q Ware CMMS. I reassure them that someone will get to it as soon as possible.

I am a very pleased customer of Q Ware CMMS.

Karen O.

SUNY Potsdam Q Ware CMMS Review

Reviewed on 2013/04/30

Yes, I would recommend this product.

Pros

number of years used; automated a paper process that had no tracking system; users are comfortable with software; assists supervisors balancing staff work load; allows department communication of needs to Physical Plant; Quecentre staff always respond in a timely fashion to questions and provide excellent customer service; a strength of the Quecentre staff has been the direct one on one,, face to face communication - visits to the campus;

Cons

user manual documentation is weak and lacks information; insufficient time on our end to fully utilize and implement in PM module; processing response time in certain areas is slow

Tom G.

Facility Software for HCCS

Reviewed on 2015/01/27

Q Ware CMMS and their staff are wonderful.
We looked at several CMMS packages and to be honest there are many that have more bells and whistles than QW. When we compared the value what you get for the cost, we very quickly discovered that QW had everything we needed for a fraction of the cost. We intended to use the Work Order/Asset Mgmt/ PM modules only but they were so easy to use we put all of our supplies, chemicals, janitorial products into the inventory module. We now have a system that we never envisioned. I give QW a strong 4 stars and if they would develop an energy module and dash board it would be a solid 5. Thank you for a great product and fast accurate service.