Eptura Asset

Cloud-based asset management solutions for enterprises.

Dawn
  • Industry: Utilities

Manager Plus Pro review

Reviewed on 2016/10/18

I've been using this product for approximately 8 years now. I only use the work order, log and asset modules. We tried using the inventory module, however it does not function they way we would need it to, to serve our purpose. The module for assets is great. I would say it probably stores more info than we actually need. The work order and log modules I basically use on a daily basis. Over all I am satisfied with their functionality. I also like that this program hardly ever crashes or has technical issues. That to me, is a huge plus!

Pros

Easy to learn to use and train others. The reporting functionality is great, especially for work order repairs in order to find past work that has been done on our trucks. Able to run log reports for fuel, engine hours etc with ease. Entering work order info is easy as well as entering fuel, mileage and engine hours in the logs.

Cons

I don't like the fact that i have to use my mouse so much when entering work orders. I feel like the task would flow much smoother if I could hit F keys to move to a different tab or drop down list etc rather than having to stop typing to use the mouse to get to the next area I want to be in. I wish I could import spreadsheet data to the log module rather than having to print the spreadsheet and then key it all in manually ( but i hear thats available in the upgraded version ).

Christopher
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Awesome program and customer support.

Reviewed on 2021/03/24

Overall my experience has been great. got me up to speed on everything i needed and keeps my preventive maintenace up to date.

Pros

Program is very easy to navigate through. The support I got to transfer from one cmms to the other was great.

Cons

The only thing that bugs me is when I print out my WO's is I have to do it one at a time and adjust the size everytime.

Response from Eptura

Christopher,

Thank you for the kind review! We're glad to have you on board and look forward to our continued partnership.

-ManagerPlus Team

Roger
  • Industry: Hospitality

Why is it so hard to do business with this company ?

Reviewed on 2022/12/05

I see by the e-mail address above that this is going to the sales department as an upsell request. Please forward this to the appropriate person if there is one. I received my renewal invoice a couple of weeks ago, The Ausable Club has received and paid invoices totaling in the neighborhood of 11 to $12,000.00 over the last three years. The only part of our agreement that the team at Manager+/Spaceiq/Condeco/Eptura, has been able to deliver on over those three years is sending out invoices. My statement is not an exaggeration, I encourage the person receiving this message to review the correspondence between myself and any of the fine folks that I have been in contact with since the acceptance of the original proposal, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Anyone who takes the time to follow up with these individuals, or for that matter the individuals themselves would have to admit that the “ManagerPlus Team” has repeatedly failed to follow through on delivering solutions for their client. The reality is after a 3 year period, the team at Manager+ has not been able to provide us with a fully functional system. I cannot justify investing any more of my time or financial resources with a company that is not willing to fulfill its responsibilities. It is my intention not to extend our agreement past the [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. If anyone on the Manager+ team feels they can deliver on the companies responsibilities I would be open to listening to what they

Pros

It appears to be a good system, would be nice if i could utilize it to its full potential

Cons

That in 3 years I don't have the ability to use the budgeting portion of the program.

DAVE
  • Industry: Public Safety

HAPPY FIRE MECH

Reviewed on 2021/07/22

THIS IS A WELL ROUNDED ASSET AND MAINTENANCE PROGRAM. IT IS EASY TO USE, SUPPORT HAS BEEN EXCEPTIONAL

Pros

THE WAY REQUESTS AND WORK ORDERS INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER. THE NEW INSPECTION SOFTWARE IS A NICE TOUCH.

Cons

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE INSPECTIONS HAVE A OPTION TO CREATE A REQUEST INSTEAD OF A WORK ORDER.
THE BAR AND QR CODE PRINTING TO A LABLE MARKER IS NOT THAT GREAT.

Response from Eptura

Thank you for the kind review! We will pass the kind words on to our support team.

-Nicholas B.
Customer Marketing Manager

Shannon

Manager Plus review

In house cost saving compared to out of house work completed

In house cost saving compared to out of house work completed

Pros

Ability to track work orders cost and mechanic efficiencies

Cons

customer support is not there only been contacted twice and was only when renewal was up and i questioned the support provided for the price increase.

Sean
  • Industry: Warehousing
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Lexington Manufacturing

Reviewed on 2022/10/07

Horrible, I have been calling and emailing for over a month to receive an explanation of a rate increase from previous year as well as a signed copy of our upcoming contract for our accounting department. Without this I cannot issue payment. The lack of response is creating a issue that is making me look like I'm not following through and making some question my position in the company.

Pros

It was already established when I moved to this company.

Cons

The customer support is the worst I have ever worked with.

John
  • Industry: Maritime
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Meant for vehicle fleets, but widely applicable

Reviewed on 2022/12/23

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a fantastic account manager. She has always been available and determined to help us solve problems and answer any questions.

Cons

Inventory management is not as user friendly, accessible, or well rounded as we were hoping for. That being said, we still have a lot of implementation to do.

Aaron
  • Industry: Government Administration

manager plus

Reviewed on 2023/02/27

Pros

cost for what we were needing, the preventative maintenance schedules

Cons

integration, customer support, have to use classic vs lighting for certain reports options etc ease of use. was told fuel import would flow alot better than it does

Russel
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Manager Plus is a great asset management system

Reviewed on 2022/03/01

Our organization switched from an older version of Maintenance Plus and the ew version is phenomenal!! The ease of use and learning the new system has been an easy transition

Pros

I like the ease of planning my day to assigning work orders and fulfilling work requests. The system is simple and effective

Cons

I would like to see users tiered differently so that techs can't alter another techs work. A way to assign assets to an owner would also be great. These may be features I haven't discovered yet

Mark
  • Industry: Machinery

Manager Plus Review.

Reviewed on 2023/01/03

My overall experience has been good and I like it. I can't say the same about surveys.

Pros

It is easy to use and helps me to do my Job more effeciently.

Cons

I like everything that I use on it. I'm not going to write an essay about it.

nick
  • Industry: Facilities Services

worst software in history

Reviewed on 2022/10/06

Worst software i have ever used. I used to be a programmer and have a computer science degree, and i have never used anything like your software, if I were you, i would be embarrassed by what you put out.

Pros

I cannot think of a single thing that your software does that I can't do with a simple spreadsheet.

Cons

Too many to list, and i know you won't do anything about them, so why waste time? I called your tech support 3 times and I knew more about the software and its issues than they did. For some reason our management is buying the next version of it when the last version has been a disaster.

Ciara
  • Industry: Food Production

Manager Plus Review from a Food Production Standpoint

Reviewed on 2022/05/16

Overall the system is easy to understand if you go through the training courses. Im also walking into this system with most things in place so of course its easier for me. But its easy enough to create work orders, super easy to create inspections to cover everything you need. The inventory management is simple. Overall very happy that we decided to go this direction in management system.

Pros

The software is easy to use, its easy to schedule, easy to create work orders, easy to track inventory, easy to keep track of all info about assets and parts all in one place.

Cons

I may have missed them but I feel like their should be options for customized drop down tabs. I would love if techs could start their own work order and select an asset and then select options from a customized tab about what applies to their work order. Its also difficult to track downtime. Techs are often on the floor and working on multiple things that are going down all in one day. They cant stop each time and create a work order for it. They should be able to open up a downtime form and select various assets through out the day adding in reasons and total time down that would then be tracked and separated by asset.

Charles

CMMS wel worth the cost

Reviewed on 2016/01/14

ManagerPlus provide monitoring and controlling of the DC Court's Equipment Preventative Maintenance Program. We are using the cloud version of the program and recently added the mobile application. Implementation was straight forward even with over 1000 assets and last month generated over 100 work orders from the Preventive Maintenance Schedules.
There are a numerous benefits that our organization is getting by using this software. We were able to consolidate all equipment information. We successfully used the Work Order module for some time and now are in the process of implementing the schedules and inventory modules.
For the basic user the simplicity of the program does not represent a challenge once is familiar with its layout. From the administrator perspective is a little more challenging but once the assets are uploaded the program offers a number of ways to review the data. Information can be viewed in the screen or there a number of reports that can be generated from the different modules. The reports also can be customized with some limitations. Data can be arranged in different ways but settings are not maintain once the page is reload.
The mobile application is basic and is more challenging to navigate. It should be and option to key in the asset number for review; the only option to get asset information is by barcode scanning. We trying to find out the best way to display work orders and looks like this will be possible by setting up favorites.
The customer support is excellent. Calls are always answered in a timely manner and the operator always provide the necessary information to solve the problem. The on-line support offers a number of videos and training opportunities.
Overall is a great software

Dave
  • Industry: Food Production

Don't purchase this software

Reviewed on 2023/02/27

Pros

I wish I could say there was something I liked about this software, but no one from Maintenance Department through to Quality Assurance team like this software. It was chosen by our IT department and forced on the teams.

Cons

Inspection reports, Asset fields, Tracking, Inspection reports, generating inspections, Inspection gaps

Zuneera
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

add some more features for ease of use

Reviewed on 2021/07/22

great!

great!

Pros

ease of use
ManagerPlus Knowledge Center is really helpful
excellent customer support! 10/10
Traceability
can go paperless

Cons

It would be nice to have the following features added to Lightning:
Ability to link existing WOs to PO
Ability to link Asset IDs to PO
Certification Module added to the Lightning Platform instead of having to go to Classic
Customizable WO Note Types as you did in Classic
Option to hide some fields so you can customize what appears on the printed WO; example: if there are no "Parts" added to the WO
Option to "Copy Asset" in Lightning

Response from Eptura

Thank you for the review, Zuneera! I will pass the kind words on to our team.

Nicholas B.
Customer Marketing Manager

Loral

Manager Plus

Reviewed on 2022/05/17

has made setting up our Inventory alot easier, Being able to see all our repair requests daily has made my job alot easier

Pros

User Friendly, training other employees on this system is easy

Cons

Doesnt work in sync with other software we use at our company

Rick
  • Industry: Utilities

ManagerPlus

Reviewed on 2022/10/10

Our trucks are being maintained on a regular basis.

Our trucks are being maintained on a regular basis.

Pros

Periodic Maintenance module is excellent!

Cons

Inability to change work order layout on our own. Everything must go through ManagerPlus at an additional charge.

Mike
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Meeker Memorial Hospital

Reviewed on 2016/11/02

I researched this software at a previous job and purchased it and implemented the maintenance program. The cost and ease of use was a no brainer to me when I started at the hospital and they didn't have a CMMS was to get Manager plus here as well. Great program and the customer support is wonderful.

Pros

Extremely easy to use, Cost, Customer Support

Alex

The program was extremely indepth but was to big for our company's needs

Reviewed on 2017/12/07

Pros

The program was extremely in depth. The modules were very easy to understand. The organization and potential to expand and scale the product was great.

Cons

The initial data input and setup was extremely time consuming. We took days putting all of our equipment into the program. That wasn't a huge deal. The biggest issue was that some of our employees couldn't figure the basics out.

Nick
  • Industry: Automotive

Decent software but has issues

Reviewed on 2023/02/27

Pros

Everything works together in the different modules.

Cons

We are unable to manually edit inventory and can get no support now, making the software useless.

matt

review

Reviewed on 2023/02/27

Pros

keeps track of schedules and costdifferent users can access

Cons

hard to work in reports hard to save reports

Michel
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

ManagerPlus Small Business module.

Reviewed on 2016/10/11

Cloud based ManagerPlus comes in three different modules: Small Business, Corporate, and Enterprise. The one I use is the Small Business one, the reason? because its a small business (medium sized machining shop). This module comes with the necessary tools to do maintenance according to schedule. This tools are: work order management, assets management, preventive maintenance, parts list, and meter tracking (I haven't uploaded info to the meter tracking. I will do that in the future). I haven't tried other CMMS's, but I was open to the purchase of this software because it offers the opportunity to buy the one that fits your budget and needs. And my budget was enough to afford 25 dollars per user each month.

Pros

*Different modules give you the chance to buy according to your budget and needs.
*Great tutorials that can cover from uploading assets to training technicians to open/close work orders.

Cons

*Not compatible with Mac.
*The tutorials come in packages sold separately.

Brian
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Manger plus review

Reviewed on 2020/05/08

Maintenance and inventory tracking.

Maintenance and inventory tracking.

Pros

Visibility of assets, records, and costs.

Cons

Program is slow, New lightning has corrected this issues ,but not all functions are supported.

Ben
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Hello

Reviewed on 2022/02/22

Pros

Thank you. keeping track of the truck service.

Cons

for all your help. I cant think of anything.

Doug

ManagerPlus Enterprise

Reviewed on 2014/07/30

Using Enterprise version at 40+ locations

Application is relatively easy to use.

M+ Tech...

Using Enterprise version at 40+ locations

Application is relatively easy to use.

M+ Tech support is very good.

Need further development to do such things as, copy from a field in a form and paste elsewhere to search, Vendor module needs to be globably viewable instead of by entity.

Biggest issue is that the application is client based. We are using SCCM to push out the application to 200+ users throughout the US and Canada. We had to create our own uninstall process to the provided install file to do upgrades. We do not provide admin rights to users out in the field on their PC's. We currently have 3,000 PC's out in the field that IT supports. We do not want users downloading non business applications/programs to the company owned PC's. ManagerPlus needs to make the install file go to the ManagerPlus Folder for download and not the Windows Temp folder. If to the MangerPlus Folder, we could then change our group policy to allow rights for download from that specific folder. So, the current process is quite painfull to develop and push to allow upgrades out to all users.