PaySimple

Payments today. Partners for Tomorrow.

Bobbijo B.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Customer Service, A+!

Reviewed on 2017/03/27

I have always had amazing experiences with the customer service! Whether big or small I felt important with my issue. The applications are great and easy to use and learn. Our team would highly recommend PaySimple as the best tool for their needs!

Pros

The ease of use and how many tools they have inside the program to help manage.

Cons

Personal Preference, I would like to streamline the dashboard. Taylor it to what our company uses all the time, not have a generalized set up.

David F.
  • Industry: Music

Great Value, Great Product

Reviewed on 2017/03/23

I went from Square to Paysimple because of their ability to hold customer payment info and for automatic recurrent payments. They have a lower charge per transaction and offer electronic check. This saves me about 8 hours a month and money per transaction. They also offer a calendar, but I have yet to make the switch to that at this time. Their customer service has been outstanding.

Pros

Automatic charging, invoicing, calendar option, lower percentage, and electronic check.

Cons

At times it can be a little confusing how to do something specific, but there has always been a way, I just had to ask.

Tony R.
  • Industry: Building Materials

PaySimple makes payments... SIMPLE!

Reviewed on 2020/01/07

Overall I can't imagine doing business in the field without this option. Being able to quote, close and take the deposit or full payment for a sale has increased our sales and my closing ratio. It's truly the future now.

Pros

I love the ability to take credit card payments right from my iPad. The supplied device to slide Credit Cards makes my sales easy and improves my close rate since I can take a payment right there on the spot.

Cons

There are times when the device that slides the card can be finicky. However 95% of the time I'm able to complete the transaction. The other 5% I use our payment site.

Shannon M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Great Job!

Reviewed on 2017/03/20

Excellent service! I have been using PaySimple for several years and have never had any issues. My account manager and the customer care team are always quick to respond.

Pros

Cons

None

Dillon S.

Horrible Customer Service and a Paperwork Nightmare

Reviewed on 2015/05/29

PaySimple worked great for about two weeks. Then came requests for paperwork, and holds on deposits, then came the shut down with no notice. They decided my business model was incompatible with their risk factor assessment, and that the underwriters did not agree with my business model. There was no warning, just a shut down, and I am still not sure if I will get any of my customer data to continue pursuing payments.

Pros

Love the interface, it made everything look simple. I had a lot of customers and payments in the system at the time they terminated my service.

Cons

Terrible customer service. Unsure of mobile presence, they seem to have multiple apps for the same thing published. They also do not use their own card processing, but outsource it to a processor, who may or may not be compatible with your business industry. They didn't even try to tell me what was wrong when they terminated our contract.

Response from PaySimple

Thanks for your review. You are right, our software integrates with different processors who have different allowances for risk. We might be able to set you up with a more liberal processor to keep using the system, give our team a call at 800.466.0992 option 2 to speak with a rep who can see if there is an alternative or high-risk processor available. Thanks!

• Industry: Telecommunications

Pay simple very easy

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

Pros

1) simple payment procedure

2) and it is very simple to use and they have good customer care

3)and the graph system is very friendly it easily helps us to track our payments

Cons

Cost is bit high compare to other competitive products if not am very satisfied

Amber K.

Great Payment Processing Option

Reviewed on 2016/11/04

We are currently working on integrating this into one of our client's websites and it's a great tool. Not only does it have a great ecommerce platform, it also has a meetings scheduler that our client is using to allow her clients to schedule meetings with her right from her website. And once that meeting is over, she can automatically generate an invoice using the calendar function based on wha the meeting was about!

Response from PaySimple

Thank you, Amber for your review of the PaySimple software! Glad that the online store system and appointment scheduling are working well for your client! Looking forward to your business growing with the software. - PaySimple

Daniel S.

Awesome Company!

Reviewed on 2015/11/03

First off this is a amazing company that I feel that they actually care about their customers unlike some companies. Their customer service team is one of the best teams out there. I have never had a bad experience with paysimple. Using paysimple is quick and easy to learn the other thing that could do Is extend their phone hours but besides that they are a AMAZING company!

Pros

Great Customer Service
Easy to use software
Short hold times

Cons

Short customer service hours

Response from PaySimple

Well, thank you very much! We do care about our customers and are glad it shows. Our online Support Center may be helpful for after hours questions: https://paysimple.com/support/. And, stay tuned for some big changes that will make it more helpful and even easier to navigate.

Amy O.

Work with our accounting software?

Reviewed on 2015/01/24

PaySimple would be exactly that if we could just figure out how to make it work seamlessly with our accounting software. We were told that it would work with Quickbooks back in August, but now we cannot get an answer about how to do this or when it will be available. If someone could advise us how to make this work with Quickbooks so that we did not have to enter invoices twice, that would make us very happy customers.

Pros

Cons

Not sure how to make it work with our accounting software

Response from PaySimple

Thanks for the review! if you have quickbooks online, just give the customer care team a call at 800.466.0992, option 2, and they can get you enabled! The team can also walk through other ways to use PaySimple to streamline your processes, so definitely ask. Glad that the software is working well for you! Thanks, PaySimple

Daniel S.

Paysimple Good Customer Service but with some other issues

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

Pros

-Works with multiple merchant providers
-Ease of use
-Customer Database for recurring billing
-Great reporting functionality

Cons

-Customer Service Hours
-Issues generally take a long time to resolve
-High Fees & Hidden Fees
-Has issues with customers that have complex billing situations

Amanda B.
  • Industry: Accounting

PaySimple

Reviewed on 2015/09/18

My company uses PaySimple, and we like the features it has to offer. All our sales rep have ease of use as well.

Pros

Recurring payments, automatic payment receipts, declined credit card notifications

Response from PaySimple

Thank you for the review and feedback on our product. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear your sales reps find our product easy to use. We are always available to help, so please feel free to contact us if we can be of further service: 800.466.0992.

Jeremy T.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

So far so good

Reviewed on 2017/04/14

I started using PaySimple a few months ago. Thus far I have had no issues. They set me up with my merchant account and I have has no issues with transactions at this point. They do what they said with little intervention from me.

Pros

Ease of use. Even with the PCI compliance they were provided helpful information to get me through it.

Cons

None at this time.

Dharmar S.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Pay Simple - Billing and Payment together

Reviewed on 2018/11/25

Pros

Allow customer to use the credit card to make payment for their bill. cloud-based point-of-sale platform. Good for recurring billing.

Cons

Credit card processing charges are higher (2.49%) compared with other similar platforms. It is not an accounting application.

Kady B.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Paysimple

Reviewed on 2018/04/25

Pros

The website says it can achieve selling online with a service-centric shopping cart and payment forms get actionable business insights on your best customers and services, however the set up was so unbearable I could not even get to this part.

Cons

Was thinking of adding this to my personal business, but it was so hard to navigate through all the different features. Not at all user friendly when compare to other payment sites.

Moses W.

Reviewed on 2018/07/15

Aaron P.

Great features and affordability

Reviewed on 2015/09/17

When I started our little martial arts school, I knew what the industry expected and where things were heading. So, it was important to me to keep my costs low, without sacrificing functionality. I use PaySimple for everything from invoicing our after school programs to staying on top of automated billing each month. For $34.95/month it beats the hell out of the other big brands I've tried like First Data. Not only do I get more for less, but the customer support has been phenomenal each and every time I call.

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, ability to generate reports, notices when recurring billing customers have cards that are about to expire.

Cons

Too long of a checkout process for online sales. I need to pay for Shopify in order to make the online buying process easier on potential introductory and trial members.

Response from PaySimple

Thank you Aaron for the review and feedback. We're happy to hear our customer service team has been so helpful and that our product is helping you manage your recurring billing and stay on top of payment notifications. As always, feel free to call us for any additional help: 800.466.0992.

Am S.
  • Industry: Accounting

Great, but little expensive

Reviewed on 2019/01/05

Pros

It allows user to set up monthly/quarterly or annually auto-debits for recurring customers which most of business offering subscription uses.

Cons

Its expensive, the transaction charges are not competitive. In case you want negotiation over charges you need to do big transactions

Mohit S.

Easy automatic payments.

Reviewed on 2019/03/27

go for simple pay. you won't regret it.

Pros

My mainly adopted feature for PaySimple is the automatic monthly payment option. it makes me easy to collect my monthly payment from my customer.

Cons

haven't found anything from last 2+ years. It is working smoothly and their customer services is above the level. they helped me to set this initially.

Thomas C.

A surprisingly useful tool for totally managing credit cards sales.

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

I manufacture, sell, and ship industrial coatings worldwide with a strong focus on the Southern states.

Pros

It works as advertised! The dashboard only focuses on the essentials you need to know about. The overall structure of the package is utterly logical. You can easily find credit card customers, easily see how much they have purchased, all of the related invoices and the crowning glory of this product is the fact it tells you when the customer actually paid and it tells you immediately. Again the Dashboard is a major feature because it not only has charts for sales but charts for whether the sale closed relative to it being "out there, unpaid". It tracks Settlement Summary, Failed Transactions, Expiring Credit Card Schedules, Recurring Payments, Invoices ( Past Due, Paid, Unpaid, Invoices Sent, and Overdue. There is a past due invoice Aging chart, Unpaid Invoice Exposure. It is very useful to be able to "eyeball" all the possible problems when you have one page showing all the sources of a crisis.
Another positive is that they deal with the Credit Card bank, thus managing security issues such that you never have to fear the dreaded "Clawback" due to your own mistakes. A neat friendly package.
I am so used to poor service from Software companies that I expect it. The service people at Paysimple are very motivated to make you happy. This tells me the management at PaySimple is strong.

Cons

I cannot think of a complaint I have had in two years of use. I wish I could to balance this report with negatives but there are none. I do wish they had a non-credit card version. Then I could lose my existing accounting package(an expensive subscription).

Toni G.

I have used PaySimple for the last 3 yrs and have been satisfied. The customer service is...

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

Pros

It is one place to do all your invoicing, receiving payments, customers can pay directly through PaySimple from our website. Also, when I have a suggestion I let them know and if at all possible, they make it happen.

Cons

The search engine has been lacking, but they have made great improvements in that area. There is a delay on the invoice page where the cursor jumps back up to the invoice number each time you click enter.

Mendy S.

Great software!

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

PaySimple is great! I love that it is hassle free for the customer!

Pros

I love how it takes care of payments and I don't have to think about it. Once you set it up you don't have to do anything else unless the customer needs to make changes. I love how it keeps me informed on payments that did not go through. I also love the app version so payments can be handle from my phone.

Cons

It was a little tricky to get set up but customer service is great and helped out alot! Once you get used to it, it is a breeze!

Rimona Y.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Great Company

Reviewed on 2017/03/23

I have been with PaySimple for several years now and referred several businesses to them as I am very happy with their service, software and Customer Service they offer.

Pros

Cons

NA

Kelly C.

Easy to learn and use

Reviewed on 2017/06/07

Pros

This program was perfect for our company. We processed all of our merchant payments through here, and there were several tools that were available that I have not used yet.

Cons

Searching for past transactions could be improved a little. But that would be my only note on something that could be improved.

Ben D.

Great program

Reviewed on 2017/03/23

Honestly the best possible platform I could've asked for. They have a customer service team that is the best I've ever experienced. They assigned me my own representative. He actually calls me occasionally letting me know about different up dates and different things he thinks I could add to the platform.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service.

Cons

Can't edit customers orders as much on the app.

Kyle R.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

ZERO INTEGRITY.

Reviewed on 2015/09/03

Called to close my account on June 14' They continue to bill my account and I just now got them to close my account on September 3rd 2015. 14 mo later I called in June of 2014 to cancel any charges to my account because I simply never used their service. We are a fairly large company with many expenses every month and I just now, on September 3rd 2015 realized that they have continued to bill my account $39.95 a month up until today. Upon calling them today, they have admitted fault however their policy is that they can only refund up to 3 months. In other words I called to cancel, confirmed everything about my identity with mine/their company to validate myself. I think everything is OK and then they try sneaking a "survey" by you through email... hoping that you do not fill it out so that they can continue to charge your account and hope you do not notice.

BOTTOM LINE-- STICK WITH A BETTER KNOWN COMPANY WHO STANDS BEHIND THEIR SERVICE, NOT A COMPANY WHO TRIES TO MAKE IT INCONVENIENT TO CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT JUST SO THEY CAN KEEP CHARGING IT.

Response from PaySimple

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, it will help us continue to improve our processes. We’re sorry to lose you as a customer and to hear that our cancellation process has resulted in frustration. Based on what you’ve described, it looks like our team is in contact with you, but we encourage you to call us (800) 466-0992 #2, if you have any questions regarding the resolution of your issue.