ClicData is amazingly easy to setup and use.

Reviewed on 2020/08/07

Love it!

Pros

We employed a custom software shop to develop some excel dashboards for us around some pretty complicated data. It took months to do and many thousands of dollars. We decided this year to change the whole thing over to clicdata and we got amazingly beautiful dashboards setup and in production in just 2 days. Its such a simple system to get the metrics you need.

Cons

Their support and KB system is a little lacking, we had to have some training sessions with their support, and while the self help is a little lacking, the support team is fantastic.

• Industry: Consumer Services

ClicData an easy to use BI

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

It's really good to have a BI in your company as usually the CRM only gives you data but reporting is not that accurate.

Pros

ClicData is easy to use and develop the needed reports, you can integrate with different databases and get complex calculations sorted and real-time data. The support is really good.

Cons

The dashboards are not easy to customize by the user, which makes more work for the admin make the required or desired changes

Max S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

ClicData delivers flexible, robust reporting tools at an extremely affordable price.

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Reporting and dashboards for our various internal teams that help them track KPIs and take actions to improve the business.

Pros

The ability to transform and merge data from disparate sources makes it possible to build dashboards that would otherwise require significant time from our engineering team.

Cons

There are two different syntaxes depending on if you're transforming data at the source or in the dashboards, which can be confusing.

Rafael O.
  • Industry: Publishing

ClicData opinion

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

Overall I think this is a very good software that I use daily.

Pros

It helps me to show our metrics in a very graphic way.
Every dashboard is unique and customized for specific needs.
It helps me to keep track of the KPIs I care the most.

Cons

It is not that friendly user, it will be a good idea to upload more video tutorials.
I think it needs more "plug-ins" to pull data from other software, right now the list of software to connect your data is very limited.
Unless you have an upgraded account, the customer support is very slow, sometimes takes days to get a response.

Michael P.

Good and Becoming Great

Reviewed on 2017/02/08

Our needs focus on pre-sales dashboards used to demonstrate the value of our products to prospective customers. We must therefore rapidly create dashboards on a case-by-case basis. We have found ClicData to be a very good tool in this context.

Things I like:
- Customer support and access to your expertise has been superb and your willingness to add/enhance/fix features has been remarkable
- Overall functionality is very good and getting better
- Value for money is, to my eye, better than any your competitors I have researched

Areas for improvement (caveat: the rate at which you have responded to requests for features, as I noted above, has been exceptional):

- Bi-directionality: calling out to a web service or other external resource is provided. However, there is no apparent facility for bringing the results of that request back into the environment. Adding this would greatly expand the potential of your offering
- "OR" capability in widgets: this is a known need and, I believe, is on your to-do list. We await this eagerly

Overall, I remain very impressed with ClicData and we have benefitted greatly from adopting your service. Thank you and the very best of luck going forward.

Tomasz W.
  • Industry: Automotive

Some title :)

Reviewed on 2018/12/21

We have connected 200 vending machines with safe & healthy products.

Pros

It is very easy to build very attractive report page. Extremely easy - it was the key point during research.
And the price is not so high - especially for small company from poland.

Cons

Some lack automatisation when during reports designing. For example: something like master pages, something like copying scripts between widgets especially These are just example attractive Poland a better fit to screening

Briel Z.
  • Industry: Research

Looking forward to more widget choices

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

Pros

Clicdata is more friendly for customizing our services. I have used Tableau and MS Power BI in my previous jobs. I think Clicdata gives me most freedom for dashboarding. Especially when I was taught about the API connections. What is more, I found amazed by the support section. It makes clicdata super easy to pick up. And I really appreciate the help from the reps.

Cons

I don't see as many varieties of chart types as other data visualization tools like Tableau or MS Power BI, etc. So in my dashboards, there are less fancy charts I can display. In the meanwhile, the tables possibility is not complete either. For example, I can't trim the pivot table however I want. The drilldown table has more possibilities in layout customizations, but not exactly match what I want in feature wise (can't even wrap text). I would be super happy to see more choices in the widget list and better table functions.

Jordan B.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Very useful software and good value for money - although not entirely user friendly

Reviewed on 2017/02/08

Clicdata is great although it is quite tricky to get your head around, once you've figured it all out it is pretty simple to use. I use it most days in work for various client facing dashboards, my only critique would be that it is quite limited in terms of features and functionalities and could do with some new updated widgets and more options when it comes to adding in tables especially as i find them very limited in terms of formatting etc. Customer support is great and always solve any queries well.

Pros

sleek and easier to use than most dashboard software, good pricing on subscriptions.

Cons

limited functionality and no guidance when adding in data transformations / forumlas.

Bryan V.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great Product

Reviewed on 2017/02/08

Easy to use BI solution designed with flexibility and customization in mind including data integration , self-service data discovery , unified single experience and powerful visualizations. We have been using this software for a couple of years and have been extremely pleased with the product.

I used ClicData to run performance dashboards for my team on a daily basis.

Reviewed on 2017/10/25

Pros

The integrations with other software and web pages made it really easy to keep the dashboard updated and the amount of customisable options is a great feature.

Cons

Some of the UI isn't hugely intuitive and there were a few times there were glitches with some of the intergrations.

Stephen N.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Really enjoy the productivity awareness

Reviewed on 2017/02/15

We are able to see more data and information about our business in a much better looking format. It can be complicated to use and we have been through times of technical problems with it, but they have been minor and support has been fantastic.

Pros

visibility of data

Cons

complex set up

Brentton J.

We need to create several dashboard that interchange with each other.

Reviewed on 2017/10/30

(TBD - we have not completed our builds, however we plan to prior to years end and upgrade to the paid solution)

Pros

You have a very flexible and amazing solution regarding our customization/look and feel. The functionality is top notch as well.

Cons

Your speed of your customer service could be improved with a live chat option for quick and simple inquiries. Other than that, I think your solution is awesome.

Martin D.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Excellent Analytics Tool

Reviewed on 2017/03/01

I have used this product through the products entire evolution and I have nothing but great things to say. It is easy for users to use and manage while flexible enough to integrate into any simple or complex environment.

Pros

Ease of use and great support.

Cons

None

Hartanto W.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

It is a great dashboard software.

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

- Ability to create a new dashboard with short time
- Ability to present a beautiful graphs like power point
- flexibility to use different graphs like pie chart, speedometer graph, bar chart, etc.

Pros

- It is easy to use.
- The presentation is beautiful and awesome.
- The price is reasonable
- Support is available for answering questions and guidelines.

Cons

- Probably upgrade to new version with much more new functionality.
- Ability to do variety of graphs.

Brock R.

Amazing dashboard, amazing ad hoc reporting, simple but powerful tools to show your own...

Reviewed on 2016/01/20

Everyone in my organization is impressed with the visual dashboards, information, styling and ease of sharing internally and externally as desired.
We are still learning everything that we can do with ClicData dashboards but are very impressed with everything we have already accomplished. Much easier and faster than our previous reporting tools and methods.
The ClicData team has been great whenever there has been a question, a request or help tweaking a dashboard solution.

Samantha N.

Provides great insight into key metrics for our business!

Reviewed on 2017/02/08

ClicData has transformed the way we gather our data and share key metrics with managers and executives. Because of the dashboards we have been able to create, our managers have quick, easy access to view important information any time they want. We got rid of complicated spreadsheets that were hard to read and understand, and now have charts and graphs that give great insight at a quick glance.

Gary M.

Intuitive Approach with Great Service

Reviewed on 2016/01/21

I've had the opportunity to use Clic Data's platform and associated services and have found it to be very intuitive and easy to use. Most importantly though, it provides great insight into key metrics. I also had the opportunity to leverage their consulting services in helping us to build our own internal capability and found the staff to be highly skilled and responsive.

Manmeet B.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Usabality

Reviewed on 2019/07/04

Pros

easy to use, good customer service. we can customize it easily

Cons

there is some connectivity issues with 3rd party

Luiz S.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

A great DataViz for small business

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

For my small business, creating dashboards to monitor and get insights for low cost, it's awesome.

Pros

The connectivity with large numbers of databases.
Possibility to build functions for showing data.
Good amount of widgets.

Cons

Some limitation to create a templates or customized widgets.
Price of some optional resources.

David B.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Clic work in progress

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

Overall decent, but I moved on to Tableau which is quite powerful.

Pros

I liked the gauges and appearance of the software. It could look good quickly, which appealed to me.

Cons

Functionality was mixed. Some features and functions were solid, others yet to come or hard to utilize.

Boris L.

Data visualization made easy

Reviewed on 2016/06/08

Easy to use. Nothing to install. Looks great. Fast. User-friendly. Great option for a great price. Would recommend if analyzing things such as social, ad campaign, web sales.

Dale W.

What a great way to keep my customers happy!

Reviewed on 2017/02/10

Being able to share KPI dashboards, custom to each of my clients is now super easy! I LOVE the Live Link feature!

Mario M.

Great solution and a solid company behind it.

Reviewed on 2016/02/01

ClicData is a great dashboard product that easily integrates with the various data sources we have and brings our information to life.

Dan T.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Clicdata is for everyone

Reviewed on 2016/05/20

Quick an easy dashboard app that works as advertised. Helps create instant access to information in a way that you can see what is going on and have access to different data sources (Full Disclosure: I am an adviser to the company) - its a really good product.

Pros

Easy to install, use and connect

Cons

Not any that I can think of

Achyut J.

ClicData is amazing

Reviewed on 2016/01/20

It is easy to use, setup, and develop user based reports and analytics.