Workiz

The #1 scheduling and invoicing tool for field service pros

Oleg C.

Excellent development team.

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

We can provide you over the phone more details of our experience from our technicians.

Pros

Interface, excellent for appliance repair industry. "Custom fields" option is great. "Product and service" is very good.

Cons

Missing user guide. I wish to get more changes in CRM soft for our needs.

Response from Workiz

We do have an amazing dev team! We just launched a new academy, highly recommended for new employees and clients. Check it out here: https://www.workiz.com/academy/

Bryan W.
  • Industry: Utilities

AWESOME PROGRAM FOR SERVICE COMPANY!

Reviewed on 2019/02/11

Pros

The functionality and capabilities of Workiz are much better than many of the other stuff out there. What makes Workiz so much better than the other guys is how you can customize it to do exactly what you want it to do. Custom notifications, custom jobs, custom tags, custom everything. I Love Workiz and am grateful that I found it!

Cons

None that I can think of. Workiz does pretty much everything we want.

Response from Workiz

Wow! Thanks Bryan. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with Workiz and that we are helping your business grow. It's a pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your support!

Sumeet D.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Workiz helped to track our techs time and comments for jobs

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

It helps scheduling, keeping our tech comments at one place, clocking in and out of job to keep track, send job reminders to techs

Pros

Software is helpful to schedule job with one PO every time to keep track of the information at one place

Cons

Workiz app is not adroid friendly, and we cannot save the password to login into app automatically

Response from Workiz

Thanks for the great review! It's exciting to hear that you're enjoying Workiz and all of our features. Regarding the Workiz app on android, thank you for sharing. We've taken care of this problem and so it should be working smoothly now. :) Feel free to share with us any other questions or concerns that you have!

Greg R.

Working with workiz

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

Pros

I liked the software for ease of access for view calls and jobs.

Cons

The lag in the phone calls when customers call in. I also noticed the the computer gets bogged down at times due to the pier to pier networking.

Response from Workiz

Hi Greg, we appreciate your feedback! It's been incredible having Elite Appliance Repair on the Workiz team. :) In regards to the lag in phone calls please reach out to your account manager and we'll look into it asap.

Douglas T.

Great Bang For The Buck

Reviewed on 2021/01/25

I can run my whole business on one app. Also it integrates easily with Quickbooks

Pros

Its the same price as the software I was using bit Workiz is much easier to use and offers so much more.

Cons

So far no Cons. It works well. It took a bit to figure the flow but Tech Support is outstanding.

Response from Workiz

Thanks Douglas - why pay more when you can get something better for less?

Sarman H.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great Product at A Great price

Reviewed on 2020/05/18

Since day 1, this software has been such an easy to use and very self-explanatory.
Very simple but very valuable.

Pros

Dashboard because we are always aware of what is on the road and what has been delivered.

Cons

We love everything about this software.

Response from Workiz

Thanks for the great review, Sarman! Great to hear that you love everything about Workiz, and that it's been very easy to use. We're so proud to work with your team!

Avraham M.

about workiz

Reviewed on 2021/03/12

fine but expensive

Pros

The ability to sync dispatch work and make a schedule

Cons

to add employees it is 30 dollars each person on top of an expensive monthly fee

Response from Workiz

Dear Avraham - thanks for sharing this great feedback. I'm sure you see good ROI on Workiz :-)

Gabriel H.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2021/03/01

Keeps track of my marketing, my numbers, and an email list...

Pros

Most of everything I need within one app

Cons

Can't purchase single features need to upgrade to next tier

Response from Workiz

Thanks Gabriel! We're about to release a new feature for add ons in the coming weeks. In the meantime, please reach out to our support team if you want to upgrade a tier.

Kevin R.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Great tool

Reviewed on 2019/02/18

Pros

Very easy to use. I like the new user interface

Cons

Contact button obstructing the view at the bottom.. not a big deal though

Response from Workiz

We're so happy to hear your feedback Kevin! It's been great having Copy Chief on the Workiz team. We are very happy that you find Workiz easy to use, that's our goal! Working with you has always been a pleasure. :)

Karin M.

LOVE THIS SOFTWEAR!!!

Reviewed on 2018/11/14

solve me the headache of jumping from 2-3 different software and just deal with workiz for all my business needs from the tech to the client to the form and the report .

Pros

So easy to use, i have the option to customize my own docs and fields and i can have all my jobs info in one place.
also very easy for techs to see their job and get updated .

Cons

honestly nothing .
every time i add something i least like i could easily change it .

Response from Workiz

Thanks so much Karin! We do put an emphasis on making it easy to use so it was great seeing you pointed that out.

Kyle B.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Functional and easy to use, though a bit unfinished

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

Pros

The simplicity was what sold me on the program.

Cons

It does feel a bit clunky and unfinished. I think this program could be a top end program if a bit more time was spent in the dev side.

Response from Workiz

You were right. We had a lot more to do back in 2018 but now Workiz is so much better.
Wouldn't you agree?

Tom P.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

This is a bug free product

Reviewed on 2015/03/03

Pros

This cloud-based software provides me an easy work environment since all my data could be easily accessed from anywhere and any device. Moreover, it is mobile friendly because I could use this software on my tablet or phone.

Cons

So far so good. I like this software very much. This is nothing I dislike this software.

Response from Workiz

Thanks Tom! Our product team spends days and nights to create a great customer experience.

• Industry: Capital Markets

Great Convenience

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

Great experience, despite feeling the need to have a cleaner interface.

Pros

I like the great convenience offered by this app where data for my clients is stored in one place. The live scheduling feature makes my working day go smooth as I can easily see which tasks are completed, and which clients are yet to be serviced for the day.

Cons

Sometimes, I feel like the live scheduling feature ends up creating a lot of clutter, especially for users who are still to grasp how it is used.

Response from Workiz

Thanks for the great review and the feedback. Since you posted this we made many improvements to our scheduling feature - hoping it now works better for you!

Joe D.

This software has been an excellent addition to our business!

Reviewed on 2016/03/29

We love the simplicity and straightforward design of this software. The QuickBooks integration, the ability to accept payments and email invoices is a great time saver!!
We love that you can customize the software according to how your business workflow operates.

Response from Workiz

We know how important it is for our clients to have a seamless QBO integration.
Thanks Joe!

Tim A.

I am a Send A Job Fan!

Reviewed on 2016/03/24

Amazing software!
The flexibility with customizing it to my needs.
The SMS communication with my techs and an awesome scheduling tools.
It saved me A LOT of time and money!

Response from Workiz

Tim - we love reading such reviews. Isn't our SMS communication the best? We're super proud of it and we're going to make it the best in the industry.

Alija T.

Great Product for recognizing products and their importance

Reviewed on 2016/11/10

I have enjoyed working with this in our shipping department.

Response from Workiz

If it was great in 2016, wouldn't you agree it's so much better today?

Would love to hear from you Alija!

Elias markos M.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great product

Reviewed on 2016/11/12

Really awesome, love it
Easy user interface and very well thought of great process flow.

Response from Workiz

Awesome review Markos - thanks!

Beverly B.

WorkIz is a game changer!

Reviewed on 2021/03/02

After testing out a few other client/job platforms, WorkIz turned out to be head and shoulders above the rest. The customer service people are super-responsive to input, are easy to reach, and take care of their clients. Highly recommend!!

Pros

Being able to have client/job information at our fingertips has transformed how our business is able to function. Before Workiz, job & client information, as well as job scheduling, was a manual process.
With WorkIz, every one on our staff, from people in the office to staff out in the field, is able to access job & client information from their phones or laptops.

Sending estimates to clients has enabled us to add photos and other information with our quotes. This has really set us apart from our competitors.

Online payment capability is a real plus, as some clients don't feel comfortable sharing their credit card information.

Cons

Search feature isn't as good as I'd like, but still better than the manual system we had prior to WorkIz.

I wish there were a more streamlined process for setting up one account for repeat clients with multiple jobs. WorkIz has improved this somewhat in the past year, and I hope they will continue to do so.

Would LOVE to be able to enter more than one email address on the main client page.

Response from Workiz

Thanks Beverly!
We're keeping improving with time and our product team just got a whole lot bigger.
Stay tuned for more feature updates!

Jason H.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Send A Job Review

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

Very happy with all aspects of the service so far, seems like everyone is on point and ready to help. Reduced the monthly payment rate during the plague without having to even ask(who does that), unlike most companies I deal with on various front's.

I ask a lot of annoying questions and everyone has been answered professionally and thoroughly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has had to deal with the brunt of my ongoing stupidity and is constantly been very welcoming and quickly able to resolve my issues everytime. Extremely knowledgable, without doubt, the best support possible. Thank you endlessly!

Pros

Very clean user interface and logically laid out very well. Haven't had any downtime or major headaches, things keep rolling along smoothly thanks!

Cons

Importing contacts was impossible despite valid attempts from staff to help. The only option, in the end, was to manually input over 2k contacts by hand.

Response from Workiz

Hi Jason, thank you very much for your great review. Glad to hear that Workiz has been a smooth ride for you and that you've gotten such great support from our team! Regarding importing contacts, I'm sorry to hear - we'll pass your comments over to our product team. In addition, feel free to reach out to Anna should you have any questions or need any support in the future.

Campbell H.

Life Changing Software for Service Industry business

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

Amazing!!!

Pros

This software is amazing for any company having trouble with scheduling, reviving reviews, keeping track of sales, viewing Client actions, any good many other pros! I would recommend Workiz to any service provider.

Cons

Some bugs, dev team could be adding more features. Better GPS tracking we had to purchase a separate tracking device because it was so insufficient.

Response from Workiz

Thanks for the review Campbell. We're learning a lot from our clients and love getting feedback from smart young service pros as yourself.
We'll share the feedback with our product team.

April D.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great product if you own a cleaning service!

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

My over all experience with this software for daily dispatching of jobs and also invoicing has been good.

Pros

I like that any of my workers can send an "On My Way" text message to the customer all thru the Mobile App.

Cons

The fact that it only shows a "Tech Confirmation" for only one tech per job, even though your able to add additional techs to the job.

Response from Workiz

Hi April, we're glad to have Anytime Cleaning Services on the Workiz team! Thanks for your feedback regarding tech confirmations, we'll take this to our product team and keep you updated regarding further solutions.

John R.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great tool

Reviewed on 2021/02/19

If you use hcp or any other, give workiz a shot, you will be glad you did.

Pros

Customer support, innovation, easy to use, no unwanted ad ons

Cons

None

Response from Workiz

Thanks John - glad to have you onboard!

Kim D.

Not a software like it~

Reviewed on 2020/06/10

We are loving Workiz. It has been a great solution for us!

Pros

I have been shopping out software for over a year. Workiz integrates modern technology with functionality like no other programs have. If you are looking to automate your workflows and keep your customers informed with 2-Way Text messaging capabilities - look no further!

Cons

Some things that our industry needed was not available; however, Workiz is very interested in hearing our ideas and often takes them to their implementation team to be added! So wonderful to have a software company that listens to it's client's feedback and actually DOES something about it.

Response from Workiz

Thanks for your great review, Kim! We're so happy to have Window & Sliding Outlet on the Workiz team. We appreciate your feedback and always enjoy hearing your ideas about new features!

Julien S.

Excellent for Contractors with Dispatch

Reviewed on 2019/06/03

Price us very competitive against other providers and in general for what we are getting.
Scheduling, invoicing and dispatch are all solved in this platform.

Pros

The software is a great communication tool between the office the teams in the field and most important the client.
Scheduling is a very easy and offers a clear view of the daily and weekly plan.

Cons

Waiting for them to provide MMS capabilities.

Response from Workiz

You just made our day Julien! :) It's been a pleasure serving Sturdy Doors and we're so glad to hear that you are happy with Workiz!

George W.

Workiz

Reviewed on 2021/03/25

Great so far but the client portal would make life more easy

Pros

I had several issues with contractors and employees with clients projects and job performance and getting deliverables. But since I started using Workiz, I have been able to track techs location on site, pay for exact time spent on site, get client deliverables while tech is on site and many more troubles have been taken off my head.

Cons

Workiz needs to include a feature that allows software to send emails to client and allows client to see where work orders or deliverables status are. This will help build more confidence and relation with client and not just the user.

Response from Workiz

Thanks George! Stay tuned for a few product updates that are going to knock your socks off!