Workiz

4,7
Oleg C.

Excellent development team.

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

We can provide you over the phone more details of our experience from our technicians.

Pros

Interface, excellent for appliance repair industry. "Custom fields" option is great. "Product and service" is very good.

Cons

Missing user guide. I wish to get more changes in CRM soft for our needs.

Zachary H.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Quick Software

Reviewed on 2020/07/27

Overall the software does what I need it to do very well with a couple of exceptions. The software is quick and efficient to get my tasks accomplished.

Pros

Learning the software was pretty quick and simple. I love how fast the software and how booking the job is all on the same page. Being able to add pictures to each job is great. I like being able to assign the job to a technician and it turns the color of that technician. It makes dispatching simple. The reports are also another wonderful feature that makes it easier to determine job numbers.

Cons

I do not like how you cannot block off the schedule for a specific metro. We have three metros at Junk Doctors (Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh) and I am not able to just block off Charlotte without blocking off Raleigh and Greensboro. This leads to over scheduling issues for us. The QuickBooks transfer has not been very smooth on our end. We are having to manually enter most of our transactions into QB's.

Response from Workiz

Hi Zackary, Thanks for your review. It's been great to have Junk Doctors on the team! We're very happy to hear that you are happy with the software. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding QuickBooks and the metro areas, we'll definitely be sharing this with the product team.

Victor T.

Really good app!

Reviewed on 2020/10/29

As single contractor the option of people scheduling online and me getting all the info with calendar and remainders is a game changer. I can be on the road and the system is my “ secretary “.
I think polishing some things will make this application a success for any small to midsize business.

Pros

Chatbot integration and online booking is my favorite part. Easy to integrate with website and most importantly I can interact live with customer if needed.
Validation of address is another great tool for scheduling new customers, link to gps system (Waze, Maps,Google maps)is a great tool.
System allows you to keep track of tax collections, easy system once you get familiar with.
Credit Card processing is very easy and no issues between accounts (money is always there after the 2 days period).
Invoices via text or email with option to pay online is also a plus.

Cons

It’s a little confusing to process of crediting money previously collected back into a given quote plus in the final invoice “ customer invoice “ the software will account the credit back but will not show it listed for people to see.
The calendar on the chatbot should be highlighted for available slots or takeaway slots already taken.

Scott M.

Gets worse with time

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

Customer service has yet to get us any results to speak of, with a dozen or so attempts at various issues.
They just recently removed a field for invoice and part numbers. We have had that field available from day one and use it multiple times each day. Customer service says it wasn't a popular item so they removed it.
So much for tracking parts or invoices...

Pros

Pros: The app is yellow and I do like the color yellow.

Cons

Complete garbage. Worst mapping on the planet, cumbersome software forces you to use an app and the web based "portal" to complete a workorder, they remove features without warning or apology, support is a complete waste of time

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Noam B.
Industry: Retail

Online review for Workiz software

Reviewed on 2020/11/01

Overall, it's been a great experience. I do recommend using this software because it has many features that other similar software companies don't offer such as phone answering system, masked calls and employee tracking

Pros

It's really easy to use and operate. I have been using this software for over 5 years to manage my Cleaning business and I've really seen how this company has innovated and grown over the years.

Cons

I think they should add a re-marketing option for the customer list. This will give them a huge advantage over the other programs available

John A.

Simple and affotdable

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

It helps us know where are techs are at and how long they will be there, the automatic review request, We are logging our tines of srrival, departure and mileage. There are great as one they offer as your company grows.

Pros

My technicians are old school and want everything on paper but this software made it so easy for them to do. Our productivity increased and so did out customer base and I believe it had a lot to do with this software and keeping us organized, ,,Thank you Workiz!!!!!!

Cons

Yes, I have trouble understanding the estimate vs job input.

Response from Workiz

Hi John, thanks so much for your outstanding review. It's incredible to hear that your productivity and customer base has increased after you started using Workiz! Akins Garage Door Service has been a great addition to our team, and we're here for anything that you need. In regards to your comment about the estimate vs. job input, we'd like to see how we can help you out. Please reach out to your account manager and she will be happy to take you through it! Thanks again for your review.

Tony F.
Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great support team and very intuitive interface

Reviewed on 2020/03/29

Great support team. Very responsive. I've communicated with them often and they never disappoint. Extremely helpful.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use Workiz. It's intuitive. Other programs really make doing simple task overly complicated with too many clicks and screen jumping. Workiz keeps it simple and also rich in features. I especially love the ability to automatically send text messages to my customers depending on the status of their work order. I work in the Appliance Repair industry and this platform works well for me.

Cons

There are some quirks like but being able to add commas or periods to certain custom fields, but the development team is always updating the app and improving it. So far every bug I've reported has been fixed.

Response from Workiz

Hi Tony, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It's always great to hear when our customers are satisfied with our software. Regarding the quirks, we are always happy to hear your feedback and make improvements accordingly. Keep them coming! :)

Michele B.

WorkIz Review from PunchList Professionals

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

We started using this software as we developed our business. Workiz has been an integral part of building our business. It has allowed us to keep our customer information, job, scheduling, invoicing and payments in one system.

Pros

It is easy to enter someone as a lead, create a job related to that lead, then generate an estimate and eventually schedule the work if the estimate is accepted. We've gotten a lot better at utilizing the features of the software as we've gotten more comfortable. I love that we can manage our workflow and invoice directly from the same system. Plus being able to accept online payments helps us with billing.

Cons

They've made several changes I had hoped for. It's now easier to track a tech's time on the job, and the change to WePay has been good for us. I do wish there was an easier way to job cost within the software. We are a lot better at using the time tracking tool, but I'd like an easier way to track materials costs.

Response from Workiz

Michele, you just made our day! :) Thanks for the great review and we're happy that PunchList Professionals joined the Workiz team. It's great to hear you're enjoying the features. Thanks for your comment about the job cost, we will pass this on to the product team. If you have specific suggestions you can always reach out to your account manager, we'd love to hear your feedback!

Jason H.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Send A Job Review

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

Very happy with all aspects of the service so far, seems like everyone is on point and ready to help. Reduced the monthly payment rate during the plague without having to even ask(who does that), unlike most companies I deal with on various front's.

I ask a lot of annoying questions and everyone has been answered professionally and thoroughly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has had to deal with the brunt of my ongoing stupidity and is constantly been very welcoming and quickly able to resolve my issues everytime. Extremely knowledgable, without doubt, the best support possible. Thank you endlessly!

Pros

Very clean user interface and logically laid out very well. Haven't had any downtime or major headaches, things keep rolling along smoothly thanks!

Cons

Importing contacts was impossible despite valid attempts from staff to help. The only option, in the end, was to manually input over 2k contacts by hand.

Response from Workiz

Hi Jason, thank you very much for your great review. Glad to hear that Workiz has been a smooth ride for you and that you've gotten such great support from our team! Regarding importing contacts, I'm sorry to hear - we'll pass your comments over to our product team. In addition, feel free to reach out to Anna should you have any questions or need any support in the future.

April D.
Industry: Consumer Services

Great product if you own a cleaning service!

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

My over all experience with this software for daily dispatching of jobs and also invoicing has been good.

Pros

I like that any of my workers can send an "On My Way" text message to the customer all thru the Mobile App.

Cons

The fact that it only shows a "Tech Confirmation" for only one tech per job, even though your able to add additional techs to the job.

Response from Workiz

Hi April, we're glad to have Anytime Cleaning Services on the Workiz team! Thanks for your feedback regarding tech confirmations, we'll take this to our product team and keep you updated regarding further solutions.

Melinda W.
Industry: Construction

Works great for our company

Reviewed on 2020/07/18

I really like most of the features, I've explored many options for appointment scheduling and although I do think Workiz is quite expensive, it does get the job done.

Pros

I like the ease of use as far as inputing the information and the fact it helps locate the specific address with correct spelling. I like the fact it links to maps as well.

Cons

I do not like that on my cell phone I can't look at the schedule while scheduling an appointment, it makes it difficult at time to not double book a time slot. I also don't like it doesn't automatically refresh, if I keep the app open all day and continue to book appointments then I'll most likely be double booking time slots, after each booking I have to close the app to ensure this doesn't occur.

Response from Workiz

Hi Melinda, thanks so much for your review! Happy to hear that you enjoy our maps and tracking feature. Our goal is to help our customers be successful and grow, so it's great to hear your feedback about scheduling and the features you would like to have. We'll be sharing this with the team.

Chad N.
Industry: Public Safety

Why Workiz is great for my Business.

Reviewed on 2019/06/25

Overall I like workiz. It is a great addition to my business.

Pros

Workiz is a great place for me to bill my customers and track who has paid and who has not. It is also great for scheduling jobs, although I don't schedule much work in advance. It syncs with quick books and one of the best features is I can track my sales tax with out any kind of a hassle.

Cons

Maybe it's just me but occasionally I have trouble finding old invoices or jobs. Also sometimes when I enter an item to go on the invoice it disappears after entering more items. For example I will put in a service call for $50.00 and then sell a product for $25.00 it will give me a running total of $75.00 but then sometimes when I enter another item All the above disappear and I will be left with the one item I just entered. I have talked to tech about it but either they don't believe me or it is so random there is no way to track it.

Response from Workiz

Thanks for the review, Chad! :) We're so glad that you've had a great experience with Workiz. In regards to finding old invoices, we're sorry that you've had any trouble. Our account managers are here to help you manage the software, so please always feel free to reach out if you have any issues!

John M.
Industry: Construction

Work is is a fantastic app

Reviewed on 2020/07/27

I love the program and they are continually improving it

Pros

It has all of the tools that I need to run my service business. Technicians can easily access their daily job site calendars and all pertinent information.

Cons

There is no editable PDF forms available. I would like to see the ability to add editable PDF documents.

Response from Workiz

Hi John, thank you very much for your review! Our goal is to make Workiz as easy as possible to use for service businesses, so we're really happy to hear that it has all of the tools you need to run your business! Regarding the editable PDF forms, have you tried using our customizable documents? You can reach out to your account manager and she will be happy to walk you through editing your forms in the app.

Kim D.

Not a software like it~

Reviewed on 2020/06/10

We are loving Workiz. It has been a great solution for us!

Pros

I have been shopping out software for over a year. Workiz integrates modern technology with functionality like no other programs have. If you are looking to automate your workflows and keep your customers informed with 2-Way Text messaging capabilities - look no further!

Cons

Some things that our industry needed was not available; however, Workiz is very interested in hearing our ideas and often takes them to their implementation team to be added! So wonderful to have a software company that listens to it's client's feedback and actually DOES something about it.

Response from Workiz

Thanks for your great review, Kim! We're so happy to have Window & Sliding Outlet on the Workiz team. We appreciate your feedback and always enjoy hearing your ideas about new features!

Julien S.

Excellent for Contractors with Dispatch

Reviewed on 2019/06/03

Price us very competitive against other providers and in general for what we are getting.
Scheduling, invoicing and dispatch are all solved in this platform.

Pros

The software is a great communication tool between the office the teams in the field and most important the client.
Scheduling is a very easy and offers a clear view of the daily and weekly plan.

Cons

Waiting for them to provide MMS capabilities.

Response from Workiz

You just made our day Julien! :) It's been a pleasure serving Sturdy Doors and we're so glad to hear that you are happy with Workiz!

Jocelyn D.
Industry: Furniture

I love this software

Reviewed on 2020/06/10

I was using a different software for organization previously. I was always needing to make "workarounds." This software fits every unique need we have. I researched for months - tried numerous trials, none worked like this one. As long as we're in business, we'll be with this software.

Pros

It makes my life SO much easier to organize! There are boxes for everything. The software is so customizable that I can't think of a single scenario or service business that it wouldn't work for.

Cons

Well, nothing... everything I've ever suggested or requested has been added.

Response from Workiz

Hi Jocelyn, we appreciate your great review! It's a pleasure to serve MasterTech Furniture Repair and we're happy that Workiz has made everything easier to organize for you. Glad that you are pleased with our response to your requests. We will always take your suggestions seriously! :)

Lonnie K.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Great Service Software

Reviewed on 2020/07/30

Our overall experience with Wirkiz has been very positive and they are working on continuous improvements for software. There are always tying to make it work better.

Pros

I found this software to be very easy to set up and implement for organization. After we set up a few settings and loaded some products we were up and running within a couple of days. We were able to implement the software and training with no problems.

Cons

We would like the ability to see a product photo of in the software and we would like to have the option to send out PDF attachments not just a picture/

Response from Workiz

Hi Lonnie, thanks for your review! It's been great to have Desert Mountain Water LLC on the team. We're very happy that you found Workiz easy to use. Regarding your feedback about the product photo and PDF attachments, thanks for your comments, we'll absolutely pass it on to the product team.

Skylar T.
Industry: Furniture

It has been great for my small business

Reviewed on 2019/09/16

It has streamlined our scheduling

Pros

I like that the drivers for my company can just touch a button and have directions to their job locations. Our customers love the reminders and notifications.

Cons

I have suggested a couple of times that they add functionality for businesses like mine who need to add 2 locations for a single job. We are a business that often relocates large items and it would be nice if I could add the pickup address and the delivery address on the job screen. I can't justify another $80 a month to get the plan that allows for custom fields.

I had issues integrating with Quickbooks so I don't use it for invoicing.

Response from Workiz

Thanks for the review Skylar! We're happy to hear that Workiz has been great for your small business. Knowing that your customers love our features is amazing, thanks for sharing! We really appreciate your feedback regarding the 2 locations for a single job and will absolutely pass it on to our product team.

Bryan W.
Industry: Utilities

AWESOME PROGRAM FOR SERVICE COMPANY!

Reviewed on 2019/02/11

Pros

The functionality and capabilities of Workiz are much better than many of the other stuff out there. What makes Workiz so much better than the other guys is how you can customize it to do exactly what you want it to do. Custom notifications, custom jobs, custom tags, custom everything. I Love Workiz and am grateful that I found it!

Cons

None that I can think of. Workiz does pretty much everything we want.

Response from Workiz

Wow! Thanks Bryan. We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with Workiz and that we are helping your business grow. It's a pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your support!

John M.

Appliance Repair

Reviewed on 2020/03/26

Pros

Customers repeatedly tell me they like the reminders and ease in which to book appointments compared to other local appliance repair companies. For myself, I like the scheduling reminders and at a glance daily scheduling.

Cons

The app is a little flakey sometimes where it won't save comments or finance items. As a user I have had it remove all payment data when I was only trying to clear one incorrect entry. I have stopped using the app entirely and just use the website.

Response from Workiz

John, we've been so glad to have Elite Appliance Repair with Workiz! It's great to hear your customers are enjoying the reminders and find it easy to book appointments. It's been great to see the growth that Elite has experienced! Thanks for your comments about the app, we'll share them with our product team. If you have any issues or questions regarding the app (or anything else), our account managers are always here to help!

Donald F.
Industry: Retail

solo

Reviewed on 2020/11/02

great every time

Pros

i like the online booking feature the best, it give my customers the flexibility to book a service order at there convenience and saves me time.

Cons

i would like to see faster navigation and integration

Sara S.
Industry: Automotive

Software Utilization

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

Dispatching calls, updating jobs submitting invoices.

Pros

The service features are for my industry, Locksmith.

Cons

The sync with Quickbooks could be much better.

Response from Workiz

Thanks for your feedback Sara! We're glad to hear that you enjoy the service features. Regarding the sync with Quickbooks, we'd love to hear more specific feedback so that we can improve your experience. Feel free to reach out to your account manager with the details so that we can understand how to help out.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Michael W.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Workiz team is great

Reviewed on 2020/09/01

Pros

I like the ease of use. It's a simple format and if you use it to full potential, you can really micro manage a lot of the aspects to your company that could otherwise slip through the cracks. The support team is wonderful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a life saver and we have access to the support team even out on the job.

Cons

I would like to see further development into the app features. There's a lot of info that's available on the webpage that you don't really have access to in the app. I do see a certain functionality to it but as an owner, sometimes I just want to check the reports and everything when I'm out and about and thinking about my company's system.

Viktoriia K.
Industry: Consumer Services

Good soft for small business

Reviewed on 2020/07/25

Great solution for self employment, history records and easy search feature that really helps

Pros

Easy to manage call jobs and reports as well

Cons

Jobs and invoices could be more functional

Response from Workiz

Hi Viktoriia, Thanks so much for your review. We're happy to have Professional Appliance Repair on the team! It's great to hear that Workiz has been easy to manage. We would also like to find out a bit more about your jobs and invoices comment, your feedback is really important to us. Feel free to reach out to your account manager, Kelsey, with your comments and questions so that we can see how we can help out!

Kenneth S.
Industry: Capital Markets

review

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

Scheduling,finance,send jobs to workers (dispatch)mailing list and mailers.

Pros

easy,intuitive,inexpensive,seems to be growing as we do

Cons

Under industries in this review there should be "other" as we are in the junk removal and moving industry

Response from Workiz

Hi Kenneth, Thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear that you're happy with Workiz and that it's been easy and inexpensive for you! We are always trying to improve and give the best tools for service businesses to grow. Thanks for your support over the years, we're happy to have Junk Removal Inc on the team! :)