Workiz Reviews

Workiz

Your #1 choice to win more jobs and get paid faster

4.5/5 (51 reviews)
Bryan W.

AWESOME PROGRAM FOR SERVICE COMPANY!

Reviewed on 2019/02/11

Pros

The functionality and capabilities of Workiz are much better than many of the other stuff out there. What makes Workiz so much better than the other guys is how you can customize it to do exactly what you want it to do. Custom notifications, custom jobs, custom tags, custom everything. I Love Workiz and am grateful that I found it!

Cons

None that I can think of. Workiz does pretty much everything we want.

Jen H.

Lifesaving

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

I really enjoy working with this company and wish that the other service providers we work with used them.

Pros

I like how customized it is to exactly what I need to do. The more I learn about the product, the more I discover it has the features I need.

Cons

The guide book doesn't have all the responses to the questions I have, though the live chat and people I call always do. I also wish I could customize the invoices and the tracking of payments a little easier.

Julie G.

Send A Job has changed the structure and operation of my entire business. Simply Incredible!

Reviewed on 2018/07/16

Pros

User-friendly and never glitches! The developers thought of every possible scenario for working with in-house tech, freelancers, other service companies and streamlined all of it.

Cons

What I can think of that I definitely like least about the software is that I did not find it sooner!

Eddie B.

Excellent Software & Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Pros

Our company using Workiz for a few years and we are highly recommended for service businesses to used it. Very easy to manage and excellent customer service.

Cons

Actually, we are like this software and never had any issues.

Julien S.

Excellent for Contractors with Dispatch

Reviewed on 2019/06/03

Price us very competitive against other providers and in general for what we are getting.
Scheduling, invoicing and dispatch are all solved in this platform.

Pros

The software is a great communication tool between the office the teams in the field and most important the client.
Scheduling is a very easy and offers a clear view of the daily and weekly plan.

Cons

Waiting for them to provide MMS capabilities.

Vladimir V.

Very good program Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Pros

Overall, a great option for many in the field service industry. They also have a trial period, so you really have nothing to lose. And friendly support tech.

Cons

I would not change anything about this program it works great with accurate reports for employees and also your personal reports on all money coming in and out of the business

Oleg C.

Excellent development team.

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

We can provide you over the phone more details of our experience from our technicians.

Pros

Interface, excellent for appliance repair industry. "Custom fields" option is great. "Product and service" is very good.

Cons

Missing user guide. I wish to get more changes in CRM soft for our needs.

Great Software

Reviewed on 2017/12/15
Review Source

Pros

great software it is very flexible, like it where the customer can sign using a text message, inventory etc...

Cons

They don't respond quickly lie the other software that I am use to using, they have a chat bubble and i would ask a question and I wouldn't get the question answered for days or not at all. I think if they polished up on customer service it would be a awesome software!

6.0/10

Great new affordable software w/ the majority of the features exclusive to more expensive softwares

Reviewed on 2019/05/17

As a small business which is growing quickly, we were having some growing pains that required the implementation of new processes and software. We decided to use Workiz after exploring more expensive options. The (MUCH) more expensive options did have more features, but the main features that we were looking for were also available in Workiz. The main reason we were seeking out such a software was to improve our customer service by creating more organization and also to keep track of job costing.

Pros

The price point
The staff
The support
The features

Cons

Because it is a newer software there are still some kinks to work out, but it is incredibly robust for something so affordable and I'm sure it will only get better with time

Dekel was very knowledgeable and helpful. Easy to work with.

Reviewed on 2018/07/14

Pros

Ability to stay in touch with techs while they are out on the road doing their job installing garage doors.

Cons

Not very accounting directed. Does not have enough reports or para-matures to print the reports for financial purposes.

Lorraine E.

What we've been looking for!

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

We've been able to get all our information at our fingertips for the tech and the office, it has helped us to keep up with all we have going on. We are becoming more efficient.

Pros

It is easy to use, we can customize a lot, and the customer service is AMAZING! Anytime we've had a question, someone has been on the other end to help us immediately.

Cons

Would like to be able to customize the view on the schedule.

Tarik K.

A solid choice

Reviewed on 2018/02/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Covers all the necessities for running a small field service operation such as roofing, landscaping, handyman, HVAC, etc. Very easy to use and simple interface which helps to keep you organized and well maintained. Take job requests, invoice, and plan all within the palm of your hand (cell phone or tablet).

Cons

Needs a little bit of polish (low-resolution logo), and could be more customizable to suit other industries that require a little more functionality.

7.0/10
Michelle R.

Great Asset To Our Company

Reviewed on 2015/10/17
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

It helps us keep our business running smoothly with dispatching employees and keeping accurate reports

Joshua R.

Workiz - Best Software - Best Support - Best Customization

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

Pros

Customer Support & Customization. Meets all the dispatching and scheduling needs of the business. Syncs nicely with other platforms and even CC proccessors

Cons

Need more experts on call for immediate assistance. I do not want to wait a week to get my dispatching system up and running 100% Offer more hands on build out and charge for it

Dave D.

Best software out there!

Reviewed on 2016/03/14
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I had an experience with few leading software before I switched to Send A Job.
I'm in the field service industry for many years now and I couldn't find the right software to run my business.
Today after using Send A Job for over 6 months I can say that this software upgraded my business more then I expected!
The level of customization I get with them is making my work very efficient and my technicians and office crew love to use it!

Cons

no Xero integration, only Quickbooks
Missing GPS option.

Kevin R.

Great tool

Reviewed on 2019/02/18

Pros

Very easy to use. I like the new user interface

Cons

Contact button obstructing the view at the bottom.. not a big deal though

Kelley H.

Send A Job Service Business Solution

Reviewed on 2016/08/12
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

E-Signatures. It is often very hard to get signatures from clients and others. This products makes signing easy for anyone. This also a great way to keep record without all the paper trail.
The customer job field feature is always useful when you are trying to get a product to fit your companys additional needs.

Cons

The business stats. I would definitely need more information than what is captured on these reports. But the data should suffice for a basic report.

Omarie P.

Great for Busy Landscapers

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/02/12
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

We used this program for my father's landscaping company and it works really well! It tracks everything we need including clients, invoices, contracts, and more.

Cons

It's a little pricey for what it is. I would only recommend for a free-lancer who has A LOT of work and clients.

Diane R.

Makes service work a breeze

Reviewed on 2019/01/25
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

We no longer have to do paperwork. It makes going paperless easy. The program is very simple to use and integrates nicely with QuickBooks. You can customize this software to best suit your needs. You can use SMS for your technicians. This makes scheduling easier. They have excellent customer support.

Cons

None...any issues are dealt with my customer support and taken care of immediately. Definitely recommend the software!

Karin M.

LOVE THIS SOFTWEAR!!!

Reviewed on 2018/11/14

solve me the headache of jumping from 2-3 different software and just deal with workiz for all my business needs from the tech to the client to the form and the report .

Pros

So easy to use, i have the option to customize my own docs and fields and i can have all my jobs info in one place.
also very easy for techs to see their job and get updated .

Cons

honestly nothing .
every time i add something i least like i could easily change it .

Kyle B.

Functional and easy to use, though a bit unfinished

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

Pros

The simplicity was what sold me on the program.

Cons

It does feel a bit clunky and unfinished. I think this program could be a top end program if a bit more time was spent in the dev side.

7.0/10
Chris E.

Strong software for workforce management

Reviewed on 2016/09/01
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Very responsive and technically sound product, it does a good job with everything it promised. I would be interested to see where similar technologies expand within the next few years.

Cons

I would like to see greater integration with a mapping feature to help plan out routes or highlight who would be free in the area at that time.

Steven B.

Great product!

Reviewed on 2018/12/17

They have GREAT customer service, real people who you can talk to and I love this so much!!!

Pros

I love that everything works so well, it is all very clear and easy to use. Everything has been really well thought out and is seemless.

Cons

I would like to see it a little more customizable but that might take away from how easy the program is easy to use and would never sacrifice that.

Jocelyn D.

I looked over 60+ programs and took trials on 5 of the best ones. This is the best I have found!

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Save time, better communication with customers. It keeps everybody on the same page.

Pros

Support is top notch! This software is fully featured for a great price. I love how customizable it is - the other softwares were forcing us to fit into boxes. This one allows the box to fit us. Definitely take the trial and check it out.

Cons

Haven't found anything I don't like!

Tom P.

This is a bug free product

Reviewed on 2015/03/03
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

This cloud-based software provides me an easy work environment since all my data could be easily accessed from anywhere and any device. Moreover, it is mobile friendly because I could use this software on my tablet or phone.

Cons

So far so good. I like this software very much. This is nothing I dislike this software.