Practice Fusion

Cloud-based electronic health record platform

3,7
3,9
3,5
3,9
3,3
Latrice J.

I've been using Practice Fusion for a little over a year and I'd have to say it's so easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

The benefits greatly outweigh the disadvantages. I always have a peace of mind using this software with every use. I never have any issues logging in and if was to ever, resetting password is super easy. You have the option of resetting through a simple text to your phone or email with a 6 digit code to reset password. You can also access this software from anywhere in case you may need to adjust the schedule during non business hours.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the navigation. Out of all the other EHR softwares, I grasp quickly to the ease of use. I like how the schedule, charts, task, messages etc. are layed out. It's a great EHR for first time Medical staff such as Medical Receptionist and Medical Assistants.

Cons

Well no EHR software is perfect but I can honestly say that the only thing I wish could be better is how to search for patients by previous encounters.

Industry: Medical Practice

A great budget option if you don't need customization

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

I initially implemented the product when it was a standalone product offered for free. It was an ambitious but limited piece of software that was eventually sold to Allscripts. Very soon after, the business model shifted from selling aggregated data and in-product advertising to a subscription model, but still remains very inexpensive. The system is very rigid in that it does not offer a lot of options for customizing or the ability to develop workflows specific to a practice, but it has all of the basics as well as some features that other vendors charge extra for (lab integrations, patient portal, etc.). For a more robust feature set, you may need to use the limited number of third-part integrations that are offered, which will have additional costs associated. Overall, it's one of the quickest and easiest EHR systems I've setup (eCW/Nextgen/Aria) and it works well because of the universal design/limited options. If you can get it to fit most of your needs (and you get a free trial to figure that out), then you probably won't find many options that can compete with it on price. If you have a large office and complicated systems, you might find other systems provide a better value proposition.

Pros

Easy implementation (up and running in a day). Reasonably good feature set (lab integration, call and text reminders, patient portal). Very competitive price. Free to try.

Cons

Very little customization. Initial navigation is not very intuitive. Requires annual commitment. Additional features use third party integrations and have additional costs associated. Lack of device integration.

Elizabeth F.

Not a Good Choice for Mental Health Professionals

Reviewed on 2018/06/08
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

This software often felt way too busy and clunky for my needs. I started shopping for software specifically made for mental health. I test drove a bunch of new software programs. Simple Practice was my choice. It does everything I need at a price I can afford. It is also very simple and intuitive by design. I can accept credit cards and conduct HIPPA-secure tele-sessions through the site. They offered an easy way to do mental status exams and treatment plans. Not so in Practice Fusion.

Pros

It allowed me to use it at no charge for many years. This was helpful for me as a solo practitioner with high overhead costs.

Cons

This software is not built with mental health in mind. There is no way to customize the interface for the specific needs of my occupation. There were a lot of annoying pop-ups that I had to deal with that did not apply to mental health providers. The most frustrating thing was attempting to work with the calendar. It was impossible to review my schedule on my mobile phone because the calendar was not optimized for mobile. Another feature that did not work well was the client search feature. No matter how many times I would type in certain clients' names, the search box would not recognize or find the client. Also, there was no quick way to add a client unless I had all of the pertinent client data on hand. Most solo MH providers are wearing all of the "hats" in the practice and are trying to schedule new clients during the one or two minutes they have between sessions. Sometimes all we have to go by during that time is a name and contact number. My biggest complaint is that client data cannot be exported via CSV or Excel format. This is a big issue when you have to change software.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Harlan E.

Manage patient records

Reviewed on 2020/09/25

From the beginning, Practice Fusion allowed our practice to fully switch to government mandated electronic medical records. And with that switch it allowed us to earn rewards from the government. As practice fusion has grown, we have grown with it. Although no longer free, it does offer a free 2 week trial period with out having to even put in a credit card number. I highly recommend you give it a try!

Pros

I was an early adopter when this software was offered free. For a small practice that was vital in getting us to switch to electronic medical records.

Cons

As crazy as it sounds, that fact that it was originally offered free made it seem like it was just Cheap That could not be further from the truth!

Maulik P.

Practical for Small Offices

Reviewed on 2019/10/24

It's a great product for a single or 1-2 provider group. Anything larger and you'll need a better EHR/EMR product.

Pros

The ease of use. Practice fusion was very easy to learn and use. I set this product up for a single-provider practice in a quick transition from Athena. I didn't have to sit for hours training the provider on how to use PF as it's very easy to use on a daily basis.

Cons

Lack of features. The ability or lack there of to manipulate templates, create documents, receive faxes, lab results, etc. You had to set it up with only the providers that integrate with PF.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Michael W.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Beware of the limitations

Reviewed on 2020/07/01

Customer service is poor. Phone support is essentially non-existent. E-mail support is hit or miss. If you ask about how to do something that the program doesn't do they will just ignore your question. The documentation about how to set up the patient portal or even how to know what it looks like to the patient is lacking. Training videos overly simplistic. Pricing structure limits the number of staff per provider that can access the software. They lock you in to a contract period with no cancellation option until the time is up.

Pros

Cloud based with straight forward and uncluttered user interface. Easy to set up key phrases and text shortcuts. Scheduling works about as expected. Integrated e-prescribing works better than some other ehr products.

Cons

All scanned outside documents are stored in a separate database from the patient's chart - i.e. you can't access that scanned specialty report from the patient's chart, you have to look it up separately. No place to enter the results of in-office lab testing. No true charting templates.

Melody M.

Practice Fusion the easy EMR system

Reviewed on 2020/08/06

The program is great for keeping track of all out patients information, communicating with everyone associated with the practice, and it is very user friendly. If you do run into a problem the support staff are always available and almost always solve your problems!

Pros

The software is user friendly. The support help people are fantastic at walking you through while you try to trouble shoot! The program is tied to Updox which is another amazing program.

Cons

There are a few gliches with the system and we are unable to add all attachments to referrals. If you send a document to the chart you are unable to attached it when faxing out a referral.

Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

I like it

Reviewed on 2020/08/06

Very positive.

Pros

It was free in the beginning which was cool, but I still find value in it. Once the templaters were done, things are simple and easy to dictate.

Cons

Would like a little easier way to chart and dictate and change things. I saw a mutate button on a competitor to change the order of the note.

Amy G.
Industry: Insurance

Practice Fusion Customer Service and Use Issues

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

We do use practice fusion for multiple providers who find that it works well to integrate with the billing software

Pros

Practice Fusion does allow practices to pretty easily link up with multiple billing softwares, and it allows for simple tracking of patient records and note keeping. It is pretty simple to run a report and see why a claim is not populating into the billing software from PF.

Cons

The option to keep documents in a patient file is not entirely user friendly, as you have to scroll through all of them to find what you are looking for. I often run into glitches in the bridge built between PF and the billing software we use. I also have trouble with customer service at PF every time there is an issue, as you are not allowed to call any more (the automated message will hang up on you) and the online support ticket is slow and cumbersome. I would expect kinder and more efficient customer service now that practice fusion is a paid service

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Dmitry M.
Company size: Self Employed

Progressively declining and currently abysmal customer support

Reviewed on 2020/02/07

I used Practice Fusion since 2009 for my solo psychiatry practice, and became a paid subscriber to continue to use its e-prescribing and EPCS. The EMR support has always been spotty, and it only got worse since it became a paid EMR. It took 5 months to fix an authentication bug which affected e-prescribing significantly, occasionally EPCS would go down completely with no warning and any information from tech support (and no ETA when it would be fixed). The worst is there is no phone support of any kind (PF lists a phone number which essentially leads to a voicemail of your PR "rep" - but said rep has no technical ability of any kind and will not escalate your issue to the tech team). Problem tickets are completely ignored - not responded to at all. There are a number of problems than I was hoping PF would address that lingered for YEARS, and I just learned to live with them. PF used to have a blog where providers would provide advice, requests and complaints - was shut down. It would be very difficult to impossible to export your practice records if you would like to switch EMR's - I tried.

Pros

Ease of use, can create your templates, EPCS easy (when it works), relatively affordable, runs on multiple platforms (when it is up). I don't use the billing and scheduling features.

Cons

Nonexistent customer support (of any kind - Tech tickets ignored, phone support not available, your PF rep will just tell you they have no ETA when an issue will be resolved). Horrible is an understatement - you are completely on your own.
Problematic issues with eprescribing (primarily, EPCS), will pop up repeatedly, impossible to establish lab connection, poor rendering on mobile devices, too many screens to click through. Often slows down during peak hours (I have a FIOS 50/50 connection so not on my end).

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Industry: Medical Practice

Perfect fit for our small practice, definitely one of the best EHR platforms available

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Working with Practice Fusion has been a positive experience overall and I can't imagine what our first year in business would have been like without it. The last thing any practice wants to worry about or have issues with is is an EHR platform. Practice Fusion has been a solid system, allowing us to operate effectively on a daily basis and focus on growing our practice. The cost is definitely worth it (even though it was free when we started!) and Practice Fusion is by far one of the best EHR platforms available today. We won't be switching EHR systems anytime soon.

Pros

When we were opening our practice almost a year ago, there were 3 main EHR platforms we were considering. After the demos and in-depth trials, we ended up choosing Practice Fusion because of the clean interface, ease of use, add-on features, and integration options. We felt that Practice Fusion would allow us to customize our EHR system over time, building and adding only what we want. Having used Practice Fusion since beginning our business, we have been really pleased overall. It serves all of our current needs and has helped our practice run smoothly and efficiently. Practice Fusion is convenient to access online, has useful templates for charting, is intuitively navigable, and produces documents/reports that are clear and professional in appearance. Practice Fusion has been a great fit for us so far.

Cons

I would say that the main issue we run into with Practice Fusion is subpar customer support. While there is an option to chat with a live representative, the wait time can be excessive. When I finally connect with an agent (if I haven't moved onto something else and forgotten about waiting), the quality of the help that I receive is hit-or-miss. Also, there are a couple of minor things that I am hoping will be addressed (being able to search for patients by nickname/preferred name, documenting meds that have been called in vs. sent electronically, etc.), but no EHR platform is perfect and Practice Fusion is definitely the best system I have used thus far.

Renee C.
Industry: Mental Health Care

Good value while it was free, now that it will be cpsting per month, per clinician, we will be leaving

Reviewed on 2018/03/18

It was a good introduction to an EHR for a new and growing practice, when it was free. Now, at the new price point, it is not nearly the same value in comparison to it's competitors who offer integrated billing at the same cost, voice mail reminders, better product support instead of relying mostly on it's user-generated fourums, etc.

Pros

Little lag, reasonably cohesive interface, easy enough to use once you gett over the learning curve.

Cons

Poor support which relies on the Practice Fusion community of users to answer questions for each other, no voice mail reminders to patients, difficult to find correct documentation for MIPS and not notified when info changes.

When Practice Fusion was bought out this year, they sent an email to their customers, promising continued commitment to them; however, when they decided to change their structure to cost per Doc,, per month, including part-timers, there was no email notification, and no pop up on their site to let people know. I found the notice in an innocuous looking box on their dashboard, that was so plain looking I had missed it for two weeks. Apparently, they are giving their long-term customers only 3 months notice to pay full price for their subscription, or lose their functionality. That's not a lot of lead time to make a decision about an EHR or make a change, especially when they haven't even taken steps to inform most of their customer base. No ramp up, no grandfathering, no communication. No new features for paying for the same free product, and you still have to pay extra for integrated billing. At this price point, my group now has many more options for fully supported, versatile products. Sometimes the way that something is done, says a lot about how a company views their customers.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Catherine chun Y.
Industry: Medical Practice

Practice Fusion is a free EHR system with a good user interface and fluid navigation.

Reviewed on 2017/07/31
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We are grateful this free EHR, it saves us a lot of money. However, we hope Practice Fusion will provide its own billing system for us, and we are willing to pay for the billing service. As we all know that the billing is the most important part of medical clinic.
Thanks!
Catherine Ye

Pros

1. Providing good features ( Schedule including online booking, Patient demographics, management documents, E Prescription, Insurance and verification, Immunizations, Allergies, Smoking status, Vital sign, customized templates, Referrals, lab order and receiving results, image order and receiving results, Soap Note, Message, Patient portal and MIPS report) for free.
2. Providing free learning center in Practice Fusion EHR system.
3. Providing a free custom service ( with Phone, Email. Message, Online chat).
4. Providing report for regulatory compliance and qualify for CMS incentives.
5. Practice Fusion provides Cloud based EHR system. So, you can access the EHR system at any time from any places including out of county if you have internet access.
6. HIPAA, ICD-10, CPT, HL7 compliance and ONC certified.
7. Practice Fusion EHR system is easy to learn with very good navigation design.
8. Practice Fusion provides some of useful reports ( Patient, Chart notes, Diagnosis Drug interactions, Allergy interaction,
e-Prescription per provider, Medication, Patient lists, Referrals, Appointment, Payer, and Activity feed and audit report).

Cons

1. Practice Fusion has no billing management feature although it can been integrated with other billing software.
2. There is Payer list problems with payer codes, and custom service staffer don't know how to solver the issues.
3. Practice Fusion don't provide our own account manager, we have to explain our issuers each time when we contact customer service representatives.
4. We don't have any communication channel with up level staffer and technical engineer. So, when we have technical or want to have better features, we are lack of connection with Practice Fusion EHR desire team member.
5. Because Practice Fusion is free, the integration with labs and image centers are limited and slower.
6. Practice Fusion doesn't provide onsite help, and there are no regional help centers.
7. Lack of billing feature is a good issue. The processor of integration is completed and have a lot of issues with billing software companies.
8. Because of the billing issue, there is a problem to meet the cost requirement for MIPS from CMC .
9. There is no upper level help staff available in Practice Fusion Customer service.
10. Practice Fusion only provide limited reports. There are no billing and financial Reports. Such as, daily, monthly, yearly receivable and revenue reports.
11. We hope Practice Fusion will provide its own billing system for us, and we are willing to pay for the billing service.

Daniel O.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Software being managed by morons

Reviewed on 2018/01/20
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Make this open source so that providers can add functionality to their system. Retain your revenue through advertising as you are doing, from labs, pharmacy, radiology connectivity but give assess to tweak simple issues. Then you would truly be the leader so sought to be.

Pros

Free, able to get up and running in no time. Web based. runs on both desktop and tablets.free to the provider.

Cons

Simple tweaks that need to be done are completely neglected. Absolutely cannot talk to support. Difficult to have patients register and if you run a walk in clinic which most places are then forget it. Be ready to type in every last digit yourself. They tout integration with labs, pharmacy and radiology but only those integration to make them money and really i do not care, they should be profitable to remain in business but don't make me use to your product and when you have issues they throw it to a " crowd voting system". As a user i had never even realized that a voting system existed and as a busy provider i do not have the time to read through to find some fix i need already reported. How silly and draconian, who ever came up with this idea needs to be fired!. The founder definitely has no more involvement with this software otherwise he would have seen that no support and inability to adapt to simple tweaks leaves a horrible last. DO not use because you will have trained and gotten used to this and then issues would arise as they always do and you are faced with looking for another. No integration with billing software and this is why. A list of billing companies are given as partners but communication is one way. The super bill flows into the billing but no way to know what a patient owes when they return . There are lots of free clearinghouse but PF in their infinite wisdom will not integrate.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Lynette G.

PF review

Reviewed on 2016/12/12
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Given that it's free, I don't feel I have the right to complain too much, however, customer service has NEVER been a strong suit in the 3+ yrs I have used PF in various settings. I live in MI and don't understand why I can't yet e-scribe controlled substances in my state when other EMR's have been for quite some time. Having to create emails for more than one practice is absurd because then you have to remember all those emails should you ever need to reset certain things. I have made a few recommendations over the years and none of them were, I guess, important enough to consider. Lastly, the fact that you can't get rid of test results that were sent to you in error makes it look like you have more unfinished business in your EMR, and there have been no easy fixes to this. The one fix I was given I don't even remember because it would require triple the time to get rid of them from my account, and this just isn't a priority with me right now. It fills a need right now, but I am having to look for another EMR just because it's not meeting my current needs in all levels. Sad to say, but it's too bad this can't be fixed.

Pros

That it's free, fairly easy to use, but not always simple. Has gotten better over the years.

Cons

when creating a superbill, often sends a message "fix validation errors" before you can save as ready to bill, but no errors are listed or highlighted......WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!?! The only solution I have found, to date, is to go through and start erasing diagnoses, one by one until I can save. Then, I know I am losing revenue because I have had to erase so many! Also, not being able to save partial info (name but no bday) means you can't save a few steps ahead and make it easier to begin with a new pt....or partial insurance info until you can actually get/see a copy of their cards. Medication interactions are often incorrect or marked as urgent yet when I contact the pharmacy, they don't have the same interactions listed on their system to worry about....and those stupid yellow drop-down reminders do nothing but get in my way. Searching for new pharmacies is sometimes difficult because it won't bring up the correct one.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Paige B.
Industry: Mental Health Care

We are a small outpatient psychiatric office and Practice Fusion was great for our budget!

Reviewed on 2017/10/12
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Great value for the price. We are just starting to implement the patient portal and find it is another useful tool for some patients.

Pros

We love the price, as a small office (2 providers) our budget was limited and this was appealing. I knew other offices larger than ours that used it and they recommended it as well. There is a lot that Practice Fusion is capable of and I think we are only hitting the surface of how it can make our jobs easier. I really like how updox (faxing system) coordinates with Practice Fusion and we can upload what we need into the chart so easily.

Cons

I felt it was difficult to navigate Practice Fusion, but then when we started using it I was also setting up a private practice so that made things more difficult because I really didn't know what I needed as far as intake templates and how to set up my notes to make it quick and easy. After some tries I think we are doing pretty well. The only thing I wish was different (and maybe this can be done and I just don't know how) is that I could duplicate the previous note on a patient and then I can see in one glance what was discussed at our last appointment and then type the new note over the last note. I list their current medications and past medications at the top of the subjective section and so if this could be brought forward on each additional note then all I would need to do is make changes as the occur and not have to keep a "master" word document that I have to update and then copy and paste.

Yan L.

OD

Reviewed on 2018/06/15
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I think of it this way. It has been free for so many years. I have participate Meaningful Use before and got incentive payments. That means I even made money without investment. In general, I don't blame the previous owner. I guess when it was difficult to continue the business as is, there has to be a change.

Pros

I customized templates myself to optimize the charting workflow in the past. It was much more efficient and accurate than the new EHR I just started to use (1/4 of time). I only need charting and billing for exam payment before. Now I need dispensary and manage inventory, I have to use a full EHR for OD. It was just about the timing PF stopped offering free version. So I didn't use the paid version. I can still view my previous charting and appointment records through PF. That is good. But I was a little bit frustrated with new way of maneuvering through charting. I even debate keeping both EHR to give myself peaceful mind.

Cons

Obviously not free anymore. Free forever? I didn't even believe it from the very beginning. It sounds right to get paid by advertisement. But, it is not something that is sufficient and guaranteed forever.

Industry: Hospital & Health Care

EMR that is easy to learn and works well for small offices

Reviewed on 2018/05/30

Pros

This software is a breeze to teach to new and existing employees alike. New features are few and far between but seem to be easy enough to implement. Software use to be free which was a real pro but the cost is not outrageous now. We are hoping that with the cost per provider, we will be seeing some feature upgrades that will make it more of a time-saver.

Cons

The cell phone 2 step login seemed like a great idea until I watch my employees waste time, potentially violate HIPAA/privacy policies because of the cameras on every phone now and because they have to re-sterilize after using their phones to log back in. You can't bill insurance companies directly, which is a con if you have a dedicated billing person that is capable of billing for less that what you pay the clearing house (Gateway). Lastly, the customer service is pretty bad. Another thing I'm hoping will turn around after having to pay for the service is the commitment to resolving issues and responding to feature requests. CRM is lacking as there is not electronic appointment confirmation in the scheduling so my staff has to still make appointment confirmation calls. Most softwares have this built in or allow a third party to integrate. Practice Fusion does neither

Shirish N.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

I have been using the free version of PracticeFusion for over 3 years now and am generally happy

Reviewed on 2018/05/22

It serves as a nice EHR for our Physician's practice. Also i got valuable help from the PF technical support team when i was trying to integrate this EHR with our billing software Kareo.

Pros

The software has been easy to use. Until now most of my questions were answered in a timely fashion.

Cons

Since introducing the subscription model this company has changed a lot. I have two locations with two separate instances of PF for historical reason. Since we have one Dr at both those locations i would like to combine them into one. I have already signed up for the subscription at our main location. However it is almost impossible to get someone from Technical Support to talk to. I am an IT person myself and am convinced that my problem will be solved within 5 minutes if only i could talk to the right person. The customer rep that called to collect my subscription has a phone number that just hangs up when called and she NEVER responds to emails. This is not customer service that I am used to in the USA - even third-world countries have better customer service.....

Pam A.

Adequate Free Electronic Health Record

Reviewed on 2017/06/07
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Happy with the EMR up to 2017. I don't feel it will meet our needs for QPP reporting.

Pros

This is a free platform for medical offices. There are no hidden charges and it is easy to use. Cloud based, so you don't have to invest in servers. Easily link lab facilities to send and receive orders/results electronically.

Cons

I don't feel they are ready for CMS's quality payment program. We are already in June and don't have a dashboard for the Advancing care information (old meaningful use) yet. We need to gauge how we are meeting each measure before the start of the last available reporting period. The Quality measures (eCQM) are only geared towards primary care and we are a specialty with a specialty measure set. I have to connect with a Specialized registry to be able to report quality measure, and the data files are not adequate to download a CCDA file, so I may need to input ALL the data manually to be able to report and to get credit for the bonus points. We may need to switch EMRs if things stay the same.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Matthew S.
Industry: Medical Practice

Great software when it was free...not so good if you have to pay for it!!

Reviewed on 2018/04/20
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Not a bad software package, but it has its limitations.
Customer service has deteriorated over the 7 years that I have used the program. You generally never can get a live person to discuss the issue. Everything is by email. If I have to pay for software, I will find one that does everything I want.

Pros

The software is easy to navigate and has the basic features of an EMR. Being cloud based, it was easily accessible from any internet based pc. It was practice specific in many ways, with certain shortfalls. Vaccine inventory was very good.

Cons

As a pediatrician, I must record a patient weight in pounds and ounces, which you can't do with practice fusion. The basic templates can not be modified and you had to be careful when composing notes (I don't come across too many 2 month old infants with teeth!) either not to pick those elements or go back and really proof read the notes. Log in from a machine that you didn't use previously is a nuisance, in that you have to be verified with a security code.

Phoebe W.
Industry: Medical Practice

My experience with Practice Fusion...

Reviewed on 2019/03/06

You get what you pay for. We started using Practice Fusion when it was still free. Since they started charging for it, it is has had several upgrades that are really improving the workflow. There are still many things I would like to see change, but for what it is, it's a reasonable software.

Pros

I'm so happy they finally allowed us to add a sticky note to patient's charts. It was very difficult to have communication between departments to notify other members of the staff of patient needs. It is very helpful that it interacts so well with Kareo's Billing Software.

Cons

This program is a little clunky. In the last year they have been making improvements to the usefulness of the system for interaction between departments but there is still a great deal of room for improvement. The reports function is still a work in progress and leaves much to be desired in the information provided and the ease of finding information needed to monitor the flow of a practice.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Taylor E.

Beggers Can't Be Choosey

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

So far, so good.

Pros

Practice Fusion is a free EHR program. You do have to pay for doctor licenses obviously but for a generic EHR, you can't beat it. I like the visual view of the schedule when placed on "WEEK VIEW" and the fact that we have the option to log on when we are not in the office for emergencies.

Cons

Practice Fusion is not very user-friendly. It has gotten much better within the last year but it still has a long way to go. My least favorite thing about Practice Fusion is the process of scanning and uploading documents in to a patient's chart. You must scan, name and upload each individual file SEPARATELY. There are times when we have 10+ documents to scan in for a single patient and because of PF's process, we tend to get a little behind on our scanning. I wish there was a way to mass upload or mass name documents.

Cynthia K.

Practice Fusion User Friendly

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Overall great system for the price. We chose to stay with them when it went from free to subscription because it was so user friendly and the cost affordable.

Pros

Super intuitive when you first set up Lots of templates available. Customer Service is great about helping

Cons

We never fully integrated with the practice management system recommended by Practice fusion at the practice managements suggestion that it would not work well, which was confusing.

Julie I.

Positive experience with Practice Fusion

Reviewed on 2015/11/16
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Robust EHR. Excellent engineers with simplicity for user. incredibly bright tech support & helpful in problem solving.

Cons

Very weak customer service & tech suport. Charts need to be closed & often problems arise with no resolve before signing.
Growing company must ramp up this vital aspect of their company - not ready for public offering without this vital component.