Appointment Scheduling & Online Booking Tool With Reminders

Jeramy
Jeramy
  • Industry: Higher Education

Great schedule tool with a host of features!

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

I have been a user of 10to8 for over a year now, and I have to say it has become an invaluable tool to schedule meetings with my students. When I first looked for a scheduling solution, I tested out several before making a choice and I have been very pleased. There are several options out there, and both paid and free resources. However, if you seek a full host of resources then expect to pay a monthly fee, and compared to others 10to8 is a good value for sure. They have been very reliable, the support is great, and I enjoy the many features. I have seen many changes and upgrades over the past year, and I anticipate they will continue to get better over time; not to say it is not good already. Very happy with the tool, and hope they will add a full featured app for iPhone in the future. That said, I have referred many colleagues and continue to be an avid user.

Pros

Many followup tools, such as reminders to both text and email to help students remember appointment times. The schedule tool is easy to use, and there is a CRM tool that helps with notes and other details from the meeting.

Cons

There is no APP for smartphones, though they do have a web-app that allows you to access info. This is okay, but would be quicker and easier if there was a full app to access the schedule.

Pia

Functional and simple to use

Reviewed on 2020/09/25

Pros

easy to set up and easy to use thereafter

great usermanual aswell!

Cons

not found anything i didnt like about it yet
Not a con as such but too bad that google doesnt use 10to8 as their booking system on "my business page"

Lisa
  • Industry: Consumer Services

False Advertising

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

When the rubber met the road it turns out that this software can't do 75% of what they promised it could do, it has been months and months of total frustration. I've wasted more of my time and my admin's time on this​ than I can count and the stress its​ caused has been immeasurable. After all this time I'm still not able to comfortably​ use the software because there have been so many glitches and every time I think I can bring it live something else fails. LOOK ELSEWHERE!

Pros

To be honest, I'm struggling to find anything I like about this software and am shocked that it's getting 4-5 stars.

Cons

The list is longer than the space provided. My biggest beef with 10to8 is that I was EXTREMELY clear as to what I needed in my scheduling software and their sales team promised that they could do everything I needed with one exception, they also said that it could be set up quickly. This is TOTALLY UNTRUE.

Response from Sign In Scheduling

Hi Lisa,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to write your review, we welcome all feedback be it good or bad.

We have since investigated this issue internally, as of course, we take feedback of this nature very seriously; we strive to provide excellent customer service, hence our excellent feedback that you reference.

While our sales team are adamant that they managed expectations, and discussed potential limitations with you, we would like to apologise for any misunderstanding, confusion, and inconvenience that we may have caused.

We always strive to be open and honest, in fact it's not unusual for us to advise prospective customers if we feel our solution would not be a good fit. We're sorry if you feel this was not the case in this scenario.

I would happily put you in contact with our head of sales, and or senior management team, should you wish to discuss this further. We're always endeavour to find amicable solutions where possible.

Kind regards,
10to8

Ewa
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Makes my life easier

Reviewed on 2020/11/26

Extremely intuitive. Makes my life so much easier.

Extremely intuitive. Makes my life so much easier.

Pros

The ease to organise ones day and to keep track of meetings.

Cons

That it hasn’t got an app. I have to use Safari on my phone, as it is now.

Reasons for Switching to Sign In Scheduling

Easier to use and a free version up to 100 appointments.
Lewis
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Clients like it

Reviewed on 2023/06/30

Pros

Clients say it's super-easy to use when booking appointments. I initially selected it because it seemed to me to be the easiest of all of its competitors, and my clients confirm that. Not one complaint from a client about difficulty booking.

Cons

Support is a little weak when it comes to knowing the idiosyncrasies of the Macintosh platform, which I use to run my business. Also, I'd like to see more features allowing me to do some customization.

Doodle, Calendly and Google Meet
Chris
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Easy, reliable booking tool

Reviewed on 2023/04/13

Really good, customer service is responsive. I feel monitoring could be improved, especially around SMS/email reminders which is critical to our business model. Various occasions when i have had to raise the issue as your monitoring hasn't picked this up.

Pros

Easy UI and CMS. Easy to contact customer service, although a contact number would be useful to report latency and performance issues

Cons

Lack of Apple/Android Pay via stripe. Something so simple via API, yet never added to 10to8. Also, would love to be able to over my customer discount codes such as 'summer 20% off'. Only possible via setting up a dedicated url which isn't practical

Janet

Best investment in the practice we’ve ever made

Stops no shows .Bery pleased

Stops no shows .Bery pleased

Pros

It’s cost effective .Easy to use and stops no show . Allows easy communication with clients .

Cons

When an appointment is changed instead of the original appointment being deleted and a new one showing I would like it still showing in the history of appointments . Also we still use the old system as we use a small screen and the new system won’t fit on the screen . We can adjust the screen size but then it’s too small to see the whole day .

Francis
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

10to8 for Psychologists

Reviewed on 2023/06/30

10to8 helps keep me organized, I'm glad I use it.

10to8 helps keep me organized, I'm glad I use it.

Pros

I have used 10to8 for about 5 years. It's intuitive and easy to navigate. The basics are done well. When I have requested service assitance the consusltants have been personable and extemely thorough. Can't think of an aspect about 10to8 that needs attention, They are proactive in soliciting feedback.

Cons

Nothing really to be critical of. I have used for about 5 years and it's been a benefit to my small business.

regan
regan

Impressive Features and User-Friendly Experience with 10to8

Reviewed on 2023/05/21

My overall experience with 10to8 has been positive. It has effectively solved my business's appointment scheduling problems. The benefits I have realized include better organization, increased efficiency, and improved customer satisfaction.

Pros

I have been thoroughly impressed with the features offered by 10to8. The product provides a seamless scheduling experience, making it easy to manage appointments and bookings. The integration with my existing business processes was smooth, saving me valuable time and effort.

Cons

While 10to8 is a great scheduling solution, I believe there are a few areas that could be improved. I would appreciate additional customization options for the user interface. Sometimes, certain features can be a bit complex to navigate, requiring some learning curve.

Shannon

An easy way to manage scheduling

Reviewed on 2023/07/24

Easy for users to use, with a good-looking layout and easy to use from your mobile device.It has allowed us to manage who is here and who isn't which is important for health and safety.It has allowed us to use the booking system to book meeting rooms more effectively.Having the sign-in screens in the reception of both our buildings allows people to sign in via their fobs.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't sign in automatically when updated, which causes issues as people wouldn't think to check.

Jennifer
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

The Best there is

I love this software

I love this software

Pros

I really appreciate the ease of use of this software both in setting it up and for those setting the appointments

Cons

None I love 10to8. I have only found pros with this software

Reasons for Choosing Sign In Scheduling

10to8 is easier and has more options

Ease of use and options
Janine
  • Industry: Insurance

Love, love, love 10to8

Reviewed on 2022/12/08

I've had an amazing experience with 10to8. The price is very good. The appointment scheduling is easy and the reminders are exceptionally helpful.

Pros

I love the ease of scheduling appointments, the reminders and the price point. Customers can schedule themselves, which frees my time to do other things.

Cons

I don't like the fact that when someone books an online/phone appointment. I have no idea whether I should get on zoom or give them a call. I would really love it if the customer could choose whether they would like zoom or phone appointment. It would also be nice if the reviews were connected to either Google or the Better Business Bureau.

Acuity Scheduling

Price
Laura (Yael)
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

I love your program.

Reviewed on 2017/10/30

I was able to reduce my initial start-up costs by using your free version. It is also important to have online scheduling because when my community acupuncture shifts get full, I could potentially be seeing 18 patients in 3 hours. It's not going to be possible for me to take appointments by phone with that many patients as a sole practitioner. The schedule also allows me to block out time for my own appointments and meetings, so that time is not available for patients to book, which streamlines my life because I only have to look at my work schedule instead of multiple work and personal schedules. I just really like the software and I think you're providing an important service to people like me who are trying to build up a business and can't afford monthly membership fees. I am looking forward to when I have more than 100 bookings a month so I can comfortably upgrade to the paid subscription.

Pros

1.) I like that there is a free option, it's been incredibly helpful for me while starting up a new business, 2.) I like that I can create two different categories of service for individual and community acupuncture treatments, which use different scheduling methods, 3.) I like that you offer paymetn integration, although I haven't figured out how to use it, 4.) The calendar layout is nice and clear for me when I'm looking over my week, 5.) It's good that I can block out time in my schedule for things like meetings and events when I will not be working or treating patients. There are a lot of features that I like, but I really appreciate that I can reduce my startup costs initially using the free version.

Cons

It seemed awkward at first for me to block out holidays, but I think I've gotten the hang of it now. I wish I had more precise feedback, but I just kind of like this program overall, it works well for my purposes.

Ali
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Great, but not excellent

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

Saves me TONS of time! People no longer text or call to make appointments- they all book online at their own convenience. The reminder system is fabulous. Hardly any missed appointments.

Pros

Easy to learn how to use. Clean, clear, concise. Clients seem to really like the ease of use. Looks very professional and links up nicely to my facebook page and website. Great for anyone transitioning into the online booking world that isn't overly "techy".

Cons

No invoicing capabilities. For this reason I will be switching to Jane in the future. If invoicing was built in, I would even pay more for this. The ability to do medical charting online is also why i'm drawn away from 10to8 and toward Jane. You guys allow individual "notes" per client, but it's not quite suitable for ongoing tracking/charting... Clients enter their info slightly differently and it creates a whole new profile, so some have muliple profiles going which doesn't allow me to look back at all of their appointments. On my customers end, this is great - other then them messaging more often than I'd like saying that it is not working...

Steven

No live support!

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

Great product if you're technically savvy and can resolve your own problems. Sometimes email support that takes days is not enough to resolve an immediate need.

Pros

Good features, good interface, but lacking good support.

Cons

No live telephone or chat support is available. When you have a problem it's all addressed via email and the last problem I had wound up with endless back and forth emails over the course of an entire week. I was begging for a quick live discussion because it was one of those problems where the person on the other end just wasn't getting it and it could have been resolved in several minutes live. They simply responded that no one is available for live support. I finally wound up resolving it myself after tinkering with the software, using trial and error. It took me over a week to solve my own problem. I'm going to be shopping for a new provider.

Jim
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Essential help

Reviewed on 2022/11/18

I am so grateful that I am no longer bog down in client emails or irritated with no-shows. What’s more clients who’ve lost my email address my website or anything else continue to get in touch with me with the booking link. It is fantastic. Thank you.

Pros

I have been using 10 to 8 scheduling software for three years now I love it to ease of use. I love how appointment reminders ensure that my clients show up. I love how flexible it is. And I love that there are other features available that I’m not even using yet. This is an essential tool for a self-employed clinician. I’ve never had a problem with this software.

Cons

There was a while on my android phone where I struggled to be able to use a mobile version of the app properly. It seems to work fine now.

• Industry: Design
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Appointment Scheduling Software for Busy People

Reviewed on 2018/11/01

Pros

I was searching for a software to be able to manage my appointments. I found 10to8Scheduling Software and it has helped me manage my time and appointments the way I envisioned it to be. Before I used this software, my calendar was a mess and I would sometimes double-book appointments since I overlooked the schedule. Ever since I’ve been using this software, I’m more organized and at ease when it comes to scheduling meetings. The software sends me reminders, and aside from the computer, I can also use it on my Smartphone. One perk offered is that the first 100 appointments are free. That’s a very good marketing promo.

Cons

The only thing I didn’t like about this software is the interface. As a graphic designer, I would have preferred to see something more colorful and attractive. Other than that, everything seems to be fine.

Leonard
  • Industry: Human Resources

Many great features and support--tremendous time saver

Reviewed on 2022/12/09

Pros

Main Pro: Having my clients make their own choices about when to schedule coaching sessions, cancel or reschedule sessions and their receiving reminders without me spending any time on it. All this just appears on my calendar with the needed information about contact information. It's also so helpful that I can set different kinds of meetings/sessions with different lengths and buffer times.

Cons

Con: You can add buffer times before or after but not both, which can be a drawback.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Best FREE scheduling service to manage by calendar and appointments

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

Automation of calendar appointment setting. SMS reminders to attendees. Email reminders to attendees. Ability to receive Stripe payments in advance of setting appointment. Integrate with website. Service and location settings by individual person.

Pros

It's free and it allows up to 100 appointments per month at no charge. AND, it has Stripe integration. most of the services I encountered had neutered features (like no SMS or Stripe). This service is the best value I've found for the price of free. It also offers rooms and locations and profiles. Each of which will prompt for payment if you want. Is sends notifications and reminders without me having to do anything.

Cons

You can't customize much unless you get the paid service. The appointments in your calendar are generic and don't allow for you to see the name/phone number and email of your appointment.

Phill

Best software for online booking

Reviewed on 2022/12/08

I’ve used other online boing systems before and they were basic and clunky to use. 10to8 is seamless with my diary and the messaging. Any issues then the help desk are on it really quickly.

Pros

It’s simple to use, reliable, has amazing options including text reminders and follow up texts all of which are able to be altered. For my classes where payment is required the software links into Stripe to make my life nice and easy.

Cons

It can crash at times when inputting multiple bookings after each other. Also the text messages come from a variety of numbers.

Robin
  • Industry: Music

Does the job

Reviewed on 2022/11/19

Very positive. On the rare occasion I have needed technical support it has solved the problem very quickly.

Pros

Before 10to8 I was getting regular no-shows; since using 10to8 they have been reduced to practically zero!

Cons

If there is a typo or non-existent client email entered, perhaps the system could alert the user that the confirmation/reminder email wasn't able to be delivered? (The system is already partially in place for this; if I remember correctly, there is a feature that can tell the user if a client has opened/read a reminder email).

Omeil

BEST EASY TO USE AND software

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Easy to customizable and that's​ just the free version when you use the paid service your clients will love it it looks a lot more professional and even if you just use the free version it is still a great software to use.

Pros

You can use this for any business, get your clients to booking and change appointments, you can even set it up to take payment, have your work schedule on it, so your clients can see when you​ are available​ to what best works for them, the best feature on here for me is that your clients get emails and text to remind about there appointment with you and it is all for free.

Cons

it sends​ out texted so many​ MESSAGES it will start being annoying to some of your clients and it always sends text messages of a different number.

Guy
Guy

Great scheduling, availability booking, and reminder system

Reviewed on 2023/05/23

Puts the power to book in your customer's hands

Puts the power to book in your customer's hands

Pros

You can offer different links, or embed a booking page into your website for clients to book your time, or colleagues time, and have reminders sent automagically via email and or SMS.Integration with Google Calendar and Zoom/teams/GMeet really good

Cons

Some of the system/set-up menus cross over in the settings

Reasons for Choosing Sign In Scheduling

price

price
Brandy
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Very Useful and User Friendly

Reviewed on 2022/12/08

Pros

The overall use of the app is great! I absolutely both I and my clients can schedule, the built in telehealth option and the reminders for my clients.

Cons

The app freezes or has to be restarted often, which can be frustrating! Also, I’ve had clients struggle with logging in, seeing their schedule and editing.

Schedulicity
Jamie

It's great!

Reviewed on 2022/11/18

Customer support can be hit or miss but we love the features

Customer support can be hit or miss but we love the features

Pros

Ease of scheduling, adding staff, ability to change view, messaging, syncing with calendar and texts.

Cons

Can look confusing at times and can be hard to really see available time

Calendly and Vagaro

Reasons for Switching to Sign In Scheduling

Pricing, features, access, and price