Key Survey

Cloud based and on premise survey software

Dave B.
  • Industry: Machinery
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used Other for 2+ years

very easy and great tool

Reviewed on 2017/06/28

good results and easy to use once you know how to configure

Pros

Simple and effective. It is very well laid out and attractive to the user. Many software tools end up looking like XL spread sheets, that is not the case here.

Cons

getting over the first time usage, then its fine. When you first start it is a little confusing but the online support is really great

Phil C.

Satisfactory

Reviewed on 2017/06/16

Pros

Very rigorous logic and an easy editing interface. The launch feature also makes it easy to track completion and progress.

Cons

Not as many question-type options as other platforms (i.e., ranking drag and drop), and the designs can use some updating.

Benjamin M.

on par with other systems in most areas

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

Pros

The platform is easy to use and doesn't take long to learn. Efficiency is key and the more intuitive a product is the more likely we are to use it.

Cons

It can take a bit of effort at times to figure out the best way to do things within the software. It has a lot of capabilities and if you aren't constantly pushing the boundaries of what you know you could miss some of what is offered.

George K.

My 2nd experience with WorldApp KeySurvey. Well done James Rucki, Jim Hatcher and your support...

Reviewed on 2016/01/14

I used WorldApp KeySurvey in 2014 and 2015. There was a large learning curve for me however the customer service I received and technical support helped me along.

I use the software in our schools with students. I continue to fine tune the survey questions because I believe WorldApp KeySurvey will work only as good as the questions.

A significant challenge for our non profit organization being located in Canada is the US exchange rate at 40%. Please provide future quotes in Canadian Dollars.

Thank you for your assistance.

Ann K.

Customizable, well-supported solution

Reviewed on 2015/07/14

We have utilized WorldApp's Key Survey solution for nearly ten years. We have found Key Survey to be a powerful, comprehensive survey solution that supports many areas of our business. From client satisfaction surveys to workflow dashboards, Key Survey has it all. The online support staff is extremely knowledgeable and always willing to help. Our customer service representative and account managers are highly attentive and always go above and beyond to support our needs. I highly recommend Key Survey and the WorldApp team!

• Industry: Investment Management

The Best Survey Tool I've Ever Used

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

The functionality and flexibility of the system is by far the most valuable and attractive parts of the software.

Pros

The features and functionality are by far the best in class. No other tool out there compares to this one. It is bar none the best survey software tool available in the market.

Cons

The support is mainly online and my preference is for phone support. With that said, they will get on the phone with you but it sometimes can be like pulling teeth. Their online support is always responsive which is nice. I would prefer to talk with someone vs type to someone.

Reviewed on 2015/03/26

I love the KeySurvey platform. We use it for most all of our surveys - some internal and some external with our partners. I rated it 5 stars overall because it can pretty much do everything from a survey perspective. I rated the customer service 4 stars because sometimes it's hard to understand them and I prefer to reach them over the phone vs. online. Lastly, only 4 stars for ease of use because when updates and/or changes are made, it's not always easy to get use to the changes but those at least are not very frequent. Maybe once a year but still it takes a little time to get use to. Overall, I'm very happy with the product and will continue to use it for the foreseeable future.

Jessica K.

Good software. fairly easy to use.

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

Pros

Ease of use, the survey platform has definitely improved over the years since I started using it. Easy to change question types.

Cons

Altering the look and feel seems limited. I felt like I could only easily add a logo but there was not much I could alter throughout the survey.

Karin H.

Very helpful (and patient) support people.

Reviewed on 2015/08/10

When I need help with a programming issue the support people are patient and clear in their instructions. When I need something special, or something changed right away, my sales/customer service person, Jim Hatcher is exceptional.

Cécile C.
  • Industry: Market Research

Very user-friendly software for configuring responsive and attractive surveys.

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

Pros

Top software and responsive customer service always ready to find a solution to your problems. The software offers easy-to-set parameters.

Cons

Nothing, for the moment I have not seen a negative point to the use of this software. To see in the following months of use ;-)

Phil B.

We have used Key Survey for years. Great stuff.

Reviewed on 2015/10/31

We use Key Survey for all our online research. Works almost perfectly and when it doesn't the staff is fantastic at problem solving.

Susan K.
  • Industry: Automotive

Love Key Survey!

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

I understand my customers' experiences better, and can work on internal training when needed.

Pros

Easy to navigate, easy to create new surveys and reports, and the help nd training offered are awesome.

Maria G.

Best solution ever!

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

Better reports and experience for staff and clients.

Pros

Easy to use, even for staff that's not too IT driven. Love the reports and how much customization you can do. Not only we use it for surveys but we create forms (jobs applications, questionnaires, sweepstakes, etc). Love how it gives you all the tools you need to publish in our site. The best is the customer support online, we've been using KeySurvey for over 4yrs and I have never had to call, all questions were fully answered via chat.

Cons

While the tech support service is great, you can easily tell when they have a new staff member. For the most part they will be unable to help. When we see that problem we close the window and try again and always gets the needed help.
But honestly this an extremely small inconvenience for the most part this system is amazing.

Tyler H.

Great for our use (customized, branded surveys).

Reviewed on 2017/06/19

Logic has been great on surveys, branding, and additional question types.

Pros

Fairly easy to set up, customer support is amazing, right there if you have a question, no waiting. Also, has the ability to do a wide variety of question types that the free versions do not have.

Cons

Designing custom themes and colors can be a bit challenging; however, some of the templates that have been created help.

Michael D.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

KeySurvey works well for my needs

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

Pros

It is easy to use. I'm a big fan of the show/hide feature. I also like the branching options. The reporting tool is great as well.

Cons

I've used other survey tools that have more bells and whistles and more layouts, but I've also never had a need for those.

Sarah B.

Easy to use tool and great support

Reviewed on 2015/05/06

I've been using the KeySurvey software for years -- for everything from little two-question surveys going to small groups of people, to an incredibly secure and confidential survey going out to over 800 company employees with back-end demographic data preloaded. I find the web interface easy to use and intuitive. One of my favorite features is being able to copy an existing survey and tweak what I need for the current use. Flexibility with downloading and sharing results is excellent. On a few occasions I've been stumped trying to use an advanced feature, so I just click on the live chat support and someone walks me through what to do, nice and easy.

Lori E.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Long time customer, best product for my needs

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

Ability to survey our coworkers and customers with ease of modifying the survey when needed

Pros

Ease of use, unlimited surveys. I am able to create the necessary scales and skip patterns to customize my surveys.

Cons

Limited in some of the graphing capabilities, but this is made up with the ease of exporting the data to excel and SPSS

David C.

High end survey solution with all the bells and whistles.

Reviewed on 2017/06/19

Pros

Feature rich service with most of the bells and whistles you hope for in a survey solution and intuitive .

Cons

Can be pricey as compared to the lower level solutions. Also, not as many off the shelf integrations.

Mat P.

Overall feature rich software compared to competitors

Reviewed on 2017/06/19

Pros

Features, specifically conditional/decision based survey. We've looked at many survey options, and there are many that are cheaper - however what you get that is unique to Key Survey is conditional surveys. Essentially, if they answered X to this questions, then show them this question, but if they answered Y, show them this other questions. This is a unique feature to KeySurvey.

Cons

The price for Keysurvey is higher than the competitors, however if you want the conditional/decision based survey, then Keysurvey is a must.

Response from KeySurvey

Thanks for the feedback, Mat! It¿s great to see that the application meets your functionality requirements. I¿m reaching out to your account manager to see if we can identify some areas where you can get even more value for your investment.

Berje Y.

Extremely logical and user friendly.

Reviewed on 2015/08/25

It lets the user control all aspects of E-surveys. From composing of questions, making corrections, setting launch date parameters (which day and time to switch it on, when to shut it down) reviewing results instantLy with clear bar graphs and exporting data to SPSS or other software for more rigorous stats. Most importantly it is rightly priced. We have used Key Survey for more than a dozen projects and are extremely happy with it. Finally, when we have had questions and called for tech support or our assigned sales rep, they have helped us exceptionally well.

Debbie P.

always positive

Reviewed on 2017/06/19

Pros

ease of use and support if needed. the requirement that my answer is 100 words is really annoying to be honest.

Cons

there is nothing is dislike about the software and yet the requirement to make us use 100 characters

Peter G.

Best survey tool out there. Period.

Reviewed on 2016/04/28

Survey tool is absolutely the easiest to use from amongst several I have tried. And, loads of sophisticated functionality available if you need it. Response time is lightning fast, data is captured effectively and in a format I can easily use. And, the support staff is incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Can't say enough good things about KeySurvey.

Janet S.

Really simplifies creating a survey

Reviewed on 2015/03/23

The best thing about Key Survey is the customer service. They are always ready and willing (and patient) to help you with whatever you need. The sales support is also great.