eBuyerAssist Platform

Cloud based purchasing & procurement solution

Richard B.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Reliable, easy to use and very flexible to change

Reviewed on 2016/08/09

We had to deploy a new procurement system with very short lead times - I was tasked with finding, testing and recommending a new product - I looked at 5 and the Mikrofax system stood out both to me and my managers. We liked its ease of deployment, short training requirements and highly flexible methodology. We had some very unusual requirements and the team at Mikrofax really nailed it for us.

Pros

Feature rich
Speed of deployment
Easy to change
Strong workflow
Very strong customer service

Cons

They constantly release new features which is challenging to keep up with for our staff

Carmela S.

Sales and Marketing Budget Analysis Tool

Reviewed on 2020/10/19

eBuyerAssist is user friendly and straightforward. There will always be room for improvement, but overall I am satisfied with the experience so far.

Pros

eBuyerAssist is efficient in tracking history of purchases which is crucial to maintaining budget and account balance.

Cons

I would like to suggest for eBuyerAssist to integrate currency converter based on real time exchange rates.

Krista F.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Reviewed on 2020/10/18

Good

Pros

Ease of use. The software is user-friendly.

Cons

It is a bit hard to find cost centers at first

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

This is the one I like the best

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

Pros

I have used several systems in previous jobs that are supposed to do procurement but they never really understand what our job is as buyers. They always come from accounting perspective and make it very hard for us to get the information that we need when we need it. My personal experience with this system has been very positive I have found all the data that I need when I need it the pricing history previous purchase orders and purchase orders are all very easily accessible. This means negotiating a contract with a new supplier have a lot of information to back up what I'm looking for. I found it easy to use and intuitive I would recommend.

Cons

I have not found anything that really annoys me about it it's just a tool and it seems to do its job pretty good especially when I have compared it to other systems on the market that are either overcomplicated or oversimplified - this one seems to balance correctly.

Response from Eyvo

Thank you !

Jane W.
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Very useful system - fast and easy to learn

Reviewed on 2019/08/18

We have had a good experience with both the company that provides the solution and the solution itself. Any time we have had a question regarding how to do something the support team have responded within minutes it has really been quite exemplary quality of the support and something that has left an overriding impression across all of us. We didn't believe the online reviews so we spoke to some of their clients and their existing customers confirmed what the review seemed to say and now having been a client for over a year we can also confirm this is true.

Pros

There are many things that we like about the system and also the company that provides it mainly we were promised that it would be easy to deploy and it was we were also promised that it would be accurate and fast and it has been it's really given us a level of control that we didn't have before and it was quite well priced when considering the competition although I was not involved in choosing that is what I since found out.

Cons

Nothing I can think of to say in the section.

• Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Amazing product

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

I, myself, have found that Eyvo eBuyerAssist is a great product, it has helped me tremendously and is a great asset to me. I recommend Eyvo to others because it is a great product and people should know that. I recommend that even if you do not believe me to try it out yourself. It checks all my boxes, great and dependable.

Pros

I like that Eyvo eBuyerAssist keeps your stuff secure and safe. It helps out tremendously. It is a reasonable price when you buy it. It is a high quality product that is amazing and has been since using it. The customer service is amazing. They are very friendly and when you have a problem that you are needing help to solve, they are always dependable and look forward to helping you solve it. It is very easy to install on the device you are going to use it on. Also it is cloud based and makes it even better.

Cons

There is little to nothing to dislike about Eyvo eBuyerAssist because it is a very great product. It is very secure and keeps your stuff safe, customer service is dependable and friendly, which makes it great. So I dislike nothing about it.

D F.

Lots of functionality -but required minimal training

Reviewed on 2015/07/07

We are an overseas engineering firm that needed a quick solution for a big project we had just won. Mikrofax reacted very fast to our needs and delivered everything they promised. I don't normally write reviews but they asked us what we thought of their work and I was happy to assist as they did a good job. We had several demos involving different departments - they all went without a hitch - all questions were answered well. Our account manager was efficient sometimes answering our emails within a few mins of us asking questions. Training was well organized and easy to follow. The thing that set them apart was their willingness to adapt the system to our needs - they convinced us they had a solid change control process in place to manage it. So far we are 5 months in and everything is working well - I understand that one of our suppliers was so impressed with our new ordering efficiency that they have been in contact with Mikrofax for their own business. If I had to fault them at all it would be that on first inspection their prices are a little higher than average and that did make us think twice - but I can tell you that they did listen to our budgetary and assisted us with the total cost to bring it within our budget (although they might not like us saying that here) and you definitely get what you pay for in this marketplace.

Paula T.
  • Industry: Media Production

High functionality and very flexible

Reviewed on 2016/08/18

We thought we had simple requirements but none of the more basic eprocurement systems listed here could meet what we needed - when we found the Mikrofax system we found a perfect match of function and fit at the price we had a budget for. We are very happy with out choice,

Pros

Lots of features with very flexible approval rules
The system is constantly being updated which is great
Mikrofax support are first class in their knowledge and responses

Cons

None

Jasna M.

Very helpful purchasing tool

Reviewed on 2020/10/22

Great application, very user friendly, saves time for the overall purchasing process and helps us in managing costs spending so that we are always in compliance with our allotted budget.

Pros

The software is so easy to use and ensures time saving for the total order process.

Cons

I found no features to dislike, the platform is very helpful and easy to use.

Response from Eyvo

Thanks for the review !

Subramanian S.

Buyer's delight

Reviewed on 2015/01/29

eBuyerAssist as the name suggests truly assists buyers to manage and control their procurement process. The system provides a simple yet powerful process that controls the procurement activities through the requisitioning, enquiry and ordering stages. Being web enabled and equipped with the ability of email notifications, the workflow and approval process is very smooth and quick.

We rate this system as one of the best procurement software in the market and recommend it for the superb value, functionality, excellent service levels and our satisfaction.

Phil P.

Very easy to deploy

Reviewed on 2014/09/28

I was responsible for sourcing and overseeing the deployment of this solution at Dresser Kellogg Energy - the Mikrofax team were very supportive with both the required functional changes and training and were instrumental in making the project a total success. Overall we are very impressed and happy with the system - we managed to get it implemented with minimal changes and it has been 100% reliable since installation.

Tammy W.

Perfect procurement system for us

Reviewed on 2016/09/27

We were looking for a small system that could possible expand out through the business. We found the Mikrofax eBA system to be easy to use and expandable with many features some of which we don't use but we liked the future proofness

Sarah C.

Great product and great customer service

Reviewed on 2014/10/03

Over the years we found Mikrofax to be fair, prompt and always offer great customer service.

Robert S.
  • Industry: Law Practice
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Very easy and intuitive software

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

Pros

Very simple layout that provides numerous functionalities. This software is immensely important to the overall success of our department.

Cons

There are some bugs that could be resolved that would make the overall experience better, but overall it does a good job for us.

Response from Eyvo

Hi Robert thanks for the nice words and giving us a review. Regarding your comments, our support team report we have not had any issues logged on your system ; However, if you have any concerns please do refer them to your local sysadmin who can review them and forward them to us for immediate resolution.

Clive E.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Director of Procurement

Reviewed on 2020/06/18

Really happy.

Pros

eBuyerAssist is a great product and great value. It has robust and complex eprocurement functionality at a fraction of the cost of the big 3 or 4 leading providers. I have worked with the system for years and the support is good and the functionality improves regularly.

Cons

Reporting is a bit manual but other than that compared to other systems I have worked with or demoed it does a reasonable job.

• Industry: Farming

Well thought out design with strong features and been very reliable

Reviewed on 2019/03/21

Pros

Presents the spend information in a very easy to understand manner - all the reports are clear the graphics are clean and the screens are not cluttered. Many of the other systems we looked at were way too overdesigned and far too busy on the screens and it was harder to train on and understand what was going on. We tested three sets of software we liked the Eyvo system the best and we have deployed many users across three different offices over two countries. We use multiple currencies and multiple legal entities with several different approval levels in the system took it all in its stride. It seemed to be the most flexible of the bunch that we looked at.

Cons

Overall we are very happy with the solution and can't think of too much to say negative about it if anything. We look forward to using the system in the future and seeing what else Eyvo have in their product pipeline.

• Industry: Management Consulting
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Highly capable, lots of functions, a broad and deep product for Enterprise purchasing

Reviewed on 2019/01/22

Overall we couldn't be happier and we will be recommending this product to some of our other clients who are in the market for an Enterprise grade system.

Pros

We just completed a deployment of this tool and my impression was that it had a very wide range of tools to assist everyone in the buying chain from Requestor all the way through to Accounts payable. The dissemination and presentation of information was timely and impressive. It has a very low training requirement which meant we could get all our users on boarded very fast. Take up has been good with out user base of over 100 people and the CFO seems happy with the choice.

Cons

Really very little. Even their customer support team and on the ball. We normally find when we buy a product that the vendor is very sales focused and forget about you after you have given them your money - but not these folks.

Brad B.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Capable enterprise grade system at a competitive cost

Reviewed on 2019/07/20

We have managed to monitor our costs more closely and get regular savings analysis from the system. Our finance people really like it and have become more efficient not chasing bits of paper anymore

Pros

We like the fact that they are improving the system with constant new features. They appear to be very aware of what the competition is doing and are ensuring the platform has all the latest features.

Cons

We would like to host the system ourselves and that now appears to be an option we can pursue.

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Very happy with the system

Reviewed on 2019/03/14

We wanted to build an integrated purchasing system into the rest of our systems and we found the system easy to use and to train other people on.

Pros

Its very powerful and it seems to have a lot of featured that we didn't think of when we first started looking at this type of software. Great reports and easy to use screens.

Cons

Nothing at the moment. Except we found the embedded SQLServer ODBC integration hard to use - but that's mainly due to out poor internal IT experience than Eyvo.

Bill N.

Highly flexible - Great design - Easy to use - Active development and support team

Reviewed on 2015/08/06

Very impressed with this system - I have used many in the past including some of the big ones like SAP and Oracle and I have never had such a smooth deployment out to our user base. 150 users went live on this product in one week - we now have our engineers sending in their requests to the buying team who are checking the approvals seamlessly, budget holders see at a glance how much they have to spend and even the suppliers love the interaction they can have with us now. It really made a seismic shift in the way we approach our workflow and paper shuffling. But what really sold us on this system was the dynamic development - the team at Mikrofax are constantly pushing forward with new ideas and these filter into the system at a constant rate - we love the new invoice Approvals module that just went live at no extra cost to us. Would happily recommend.

Chris D.

Wouldn't hesitate in recommending this solution to any other organisation.

Reviewed on 2014/12/11

Before we had the Mikrofax System, procurement was done at a local level using spread sheets and paper sign off forms with no central view of purchasing requests across our IT department, which accounted for 95% of our organization 3rd party spend.

We were keen to find cost a effective and easy to use solution which would enable us to have a consolidated view of procurement activity against which we could make strategic decisions on procurement and sourcing whilst cutting out the unnecessary paper work.

After solicitation of a number of procurement system vendors we selected Mikrofax eBuyerAssist as the most economically advantageous system which met our needs.

We have been very impressed with system and the support from Mikrofax both from a implementation point of view and going support. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this solution to any other organization.

Sophie L.

Modular and fits our needs

Reviewed on 2017/06/01

Pros

What we liked was that we only had to purchase the parts of the solution we needed and we didn't have to buy the parts we didn't. That allowed us to hit our budget which was quite low.

Cons

The system starts to get complex when you add the additional modules and also starts to affect a lot of different departments in different way - this can be a good thing if you are a large company but not so good if you are a much smaller firm - but the system certainly does what we needed

Adam C.

Outstanding Product and Service

Reviewed on 2015/08/27

I was tasked with reviewing 5 different eProcurement products - what impressed me about this product was their sales team was very knowledgeable about every aspect from usage to integration to deployment ; They responded to our numerous pre-sales questions within minutes allowing the project to move at a fast pace. We finally selected them for their innovation, and continuous development process - we have had the system for 4 months and have already seen new and interesting functionality provided to us at no extra cost like a full invoice approvals suite. Our staff like it find it much easier to use than our previous system - plus their 24/7/365 user support is not a myth - they answer the phone at 3am ! Cant beat that.

Steve C.

Easy to use and highly effective

Reviewed on 2015/09/19

This product has only been in use for a few weeks but we hit the ground running and have already issued hundreds of orders. Our account clerk is so happy now - its saves him many man hours dealing with different spreadsheets as now everything is in one place. The supplier portal option is the main reason we got the system but we have seen so many spin off benefits we were not expecting - on boarding of new vendors is now fully automated. The team at Mikrofax were very hands-on and responded to all of our early questions in literally minutes - I have never seen such a high level of customer service before. Great product, great company.

Tony A.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Great for approvals and quick requisitions

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

Pros

I mainly use ot for raising requests, doing approvals and monitoring staff expenses - seem solid

Cons

Seems easy to use and I have had no issues with it