Kristi R.

Has the basics but needs work

Reviewed on 2020/01/16

So far it's been good. Customer service is pretty responsive and as I mentioned we can customize it fairly easily and inexpensively. There isn't a perfect solution for our business needs out there yet so this is the closest we could get.

Pros

The positives are that it encompasses purchasing from start to finish. This includes submitting requisitions, creating RFQ's, Purchase Orders, and Invoices. It tracks changes in pricing for negotiating purchases. Suppliers can enter pricing into the system, which allows the buyers to compare supply pricing on the same screen. You can select the suppliers to award, cancel the unused requests, directly from the system. Overall it's good but it needs customization for each organization. Luckily, it's priced fairly low so the additional cost for custom programming is, so far, affordable.

Cons

Assigning items to suppliers is very confusing and there are ways to unlink items from other suppliers way too easily. This part of the system needs a lot of work. In addition, if you want to add multiple items from the database, but they are the same items, with different quantities perhaps, there isn't a way to copy items within RFQs or Purchase Orders. Also, you cannot delete Suppliers, so if you have more than 1 person entering them and they duplicate, you have to ask Tradogram to do it.

Ana H.
  • Industry: Import & Export

Cost-effective streamlined purchasing solution

Reviewed on 2021/03/04

The customer service has been exceptional. They respond within minutes and channel inquiries to the right department. For its cost-effective solution, Tradogram definitely offers a much higher return on investment next to others because of their attention to details when resolving situations.

Pros

100% visibility of our spending. The flow of data among modules makes it very friendly and efficient to take actions available including report generation within each module. The flexibility to edit POs once issued is a plus. Very clear and easy to navigate dashboard feature. The very soon-to-be most liked in the near future is the smartphone App. Eagerly awaiting its deployment!

Cons

Tradogram comes with no basic written instructions to use its modules and grasp the flow of data. It is a simple software but that would save the many hours taken to become familiar.

Timothy S.

Tradogram has been spectacular.

Reviewed on 2017/12/06

Pros

It's easy and straightforward yet still powerful. I've searched and searched and demoed so many programs and tradogram is the only one that has been powerful enough to use the way we need, yet simple enough that the ramp-up time is nearly non-existent.

Cons

I wish it were more customizable. I don't use some of the functionality so I wish it could be hidden. There are also a few categories I wish I could change or delete because it doesn't reflect my business and never will. Overall, these are VERY minor complaints.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Thank you Timothy! Tradogram is highly customizable and configurable. You can get rid of all the features that you won't be using from under your user permissions. Anything you deny access to will be completely removed from the account. We hope this helps :)

Dan M.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Stellar Customer Service

Reviewed on 2016/07/11

Like I said, the customer service really is great. There have been a handful of things that didn't quite work for my company and after talking to Majdi about it all of our issues have been resolved.

Pros

Easy to use and input your own information. Works well with other companies, they receive the purchase orders correctly and easily.

Cons

A few things that I think make the purchase orders a little over complicated. The U.O.M. feature has caused a few problems with us ordering from some companies. Our quantities haven't been received by them as intended, resulting in us getting a little more or less of what we ordered. If we could make the U.O.M. optional, I feel. like that would fix a lot of the problems. Same with the cost input, we put 0 for everything because we don't have the time to calculate all the factors for every item we leave that up to who we are ordering from.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Thanks Dan!
We built the UOM to be very detailed to avoid these issues, I'm sure some training would help.

If you don't have pricing on your POs, then we would recommend you send your suppliers Requests and have them input their pricing and other details. Requests are useful to get offers from multiple suppliers, compare, then create POs! :)

Brenda L.

A Great and Supportive Tool for Schools

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

The customer service and quick response time from Trado outweighs difficulty in the experience of submitting orders. It has been a good experience because they seem to care.

Pros

Trado is a wonderful resource for schools to order curriculum and track budgets. It puts real time tracking into the hands of teachers and administrators so that they know exactly where materials expense, and field trip expenses, stand. It opens up a world of possibilities in terms of a variety of offerings so that students are guaranteed something personal.

Cons

I wish there was more standardized requirements for vendor submissions. The details can be vague and cumbersome and cause valuable time to be lost.

Mairead C.

Was easy to set up and implement within the business.

Reviewed on 2017/11/24

We have a system now in place that helps show visibility of spend and helps control spend within the business.

Pros

Tradogram is very user friendly. It is very easy to make changes and the customer service support are very helpful.

Cons

Whilst setting up Tradogram and creating budgets I was unable to set up department budgets on the budget tab, instead I had to create project budgets to reflect the department budgets in the project tab.

Jeanne H.

Superb customer service!

Reviewed on 2016/10/03

Pro's:
1. The features on Tradogram are easy to use (intuitive)
2. Majdi (our tech guy) is very quick to answer any questions and really cares that my questions or comments for adding features are resolved.
3. Tradogram is NICE to look at!
4. Vendor Portal feature is very helpful & easy for our vendors to create online invoices.

Con's:
1. Not able to edit menu titles to suit our terminology.

Pros

sorry - listed on the last page

Cons

sorry - listed on the last page

Paolo B.

About the userful

Reviewed on 2017/02/02

It is clear that a lot of time has been spent in order to optimize all the steps, and this process is naturally endless. Could be not easy the start, in fact it is better to watch the tutorial videos.

Carlos C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Software review

Reviewed on 2021/03/01

Pros

Inventory, deliveries, and contract management.
Tech support.
Report issuance.

Cons

Needs more refinement in certain modules such as adding tracking delivery in Expenses.
Requests are to restrictive. There should be more adaptable such as adding files in chats with vendors and more flexibility to modify.
Ability to interact with other platforms such as Google suite and project management software.
When sending emails to vendors, there should be a capability to send to more than one.

Mary B.

Tradogram Versitility

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

Tradogram has transformed the way we operate our organization. I highly recommend talking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to learn more about the program’s functionality.

Pros

Our organization was quoted $75,000 to create an online grocery ordering platform for our nonprofit that provides services to older adults. We found Tradogram and worked with the team to customize the software to meet our needs. Tradogram is versatile and easy to use. It has totally transformed how we provided services and allowed us to grow our organization. It’s really fun to use the program for something totally different from what it is intended.

Cons

We needed the purchase order to sort items on the pdf but it did not have the functionality to meet our needs. We worked with the developers and they quickly and efficiently solved our problem and created a sort function!!

Kelsey B.

Great Value for the Price

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Tradogram is perfect for tracking spending and creating purchase orders for suppliers. It works perfectly for smaller-medium sized companies who want to house all purchases in one place.

Pros

Customer service is extremely helpful and is always just a chat away!

Cons

Integration to QB online could have better functionality. Not everything transfers over how I would want it to so I wish the Tradogram Team would be able to assist in the set up more, but as the administrator you basically have to set up everything yourself.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Thanks for the review Kelsey! The QuickBooks Online setup will take a few tries to get it working perfectly on your account. I'm sure someone from our support team can help you out with that. :)

Crystal J.
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Tradogram

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

Pros

I like the way that way that it is set up and it is very user friendly

Cons

The fact that you cannot edit requests or add documents once it has been sent. Also that unless a request has been awarded, there are no reporting options.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Thanks for the feedback Crystal! There are many comparison tables and charts available for your active requests. We will be adding more editing capabilities to requests very soon! We'll keep you posted :)

Alex L.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Easy to pick up and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2020/01/16

Pros

Limited training required, easy to pick up and easy to use.
When in trouble there's always the online chat assistance who are very helpful.

Cons

For requisitions/purchasing Tradogram is fantastic however, stock management capability is bare minimum and very limited.
Due to limited features; when requesting for "quality of life" amendments or additional features, Tradogram's default response is always payment upfront at the forefront of their minds rather than satisfying and keeping existing customers. Understand there are development costs involved however, with online comparison websites these days it doesn't take much for a customer to consider switching.

Kate D.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Just what we needed as a micro-business!

Reviewed on 2020/01/25

I feel proud of the professional look of our POs and love the ease of use compared to other free PO software. It was the perfect fit for our business.

Pros

Allows us to make straightforward, simple, yet professional looking, branded PO's without all the complex jargon and extra fields that, as a microbusiness we don't need.
I can keep sortable lists of all our items making it easy to assemble a PO without writing everything out from scratch (as we would need to do with a manual spreadsheet)

Cons

Sometimes you have to dig down through a few too many levels to find what you need.

Melissa C.

Self taught non supplies background manager

Reviewed on 2017/06/20

Pros

End of month reports that let me see where our money is being spent. These are useful for reporting to CEO. The ability to log in from any PC with in the company and access my orders and deliveries

Cons

I find it a bit 'chunky'. SOme of my invoices are a monthly fee and don't need t= a separate PO, I just need to enter the monthly involve for service. I find that havng to go from the delivery page to the invoice page and start again by selecting the PO and delivery is time consuming. I feel like I should be able to see all information relating to that PO on the one page. Like a time line.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

We're sorry you feel this way! Since you are on the free version there will be some limitations to the features/capabilities. We will continue to improve the free basic account, but if you decide to upgrade your subscription we can certainly work with you to ensure you have all the tools you need.

Jesse C.

Tradogram customer review

Reviewed on 2016/06/29

This is a great tool to use because it is free for users, but it also helps organize suppliers, delivery dates, and other helpful tools.

Michael G.
  • Industry: Import & Export
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Small Business Purchasing Enhancer

Reviewed on 2019/08/15

Pros

I like the ease of use. I also appreciate that the customer service so far has been exemplary.

Cons

Too new for me to answer this at this time.

Pritesh K.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

One of the best Purchasing s/w!

Reviewed on 2016/10/04

We tried for a month & getting other guys in our team to try it out as well ! support is excellent even when we were getting the demo & queries are resolved within 24 hrs. great stuff by Tradogram !

Jennifer M.

POs and Internal Control Made Easy!

Reviewed on 2020/01/17

Amazing! Tradogram's customer service is outstanding. I love how you can instantly chat with a representative and all your previous chats are saved in the bubble and also emailed to you after.

Pros

I love how you can create order approvals at different levels, input budgets, and sync with Quickbooks!

Cons

Lack of reporting. I find that there are not enough report options, specifically for current inventory counts. The only other thing I would love to see is for 'received' POs to sync to Quickbooks as 'item receipts'!

Teimuraz K.

Good Product, Good Features

Reviewed on 2021/02/26

Pros

Our company has been looking for procurement solutions for a long time. Then we discovered the system Tradogram, which met all our requirements. It is very convenient to use, has lots of excellent features, suppliers are very easy to use it. In a word, the best system among them that we have seen and experienced, I advise everyone to try, do not regret it.

Cons

It has no disadvantages, We like it very much, and if we have some suggestions, they always ready to help us.

Ray S.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

This is a slick tool that works (!) and is really easy to navigate around.

Reviewed on 2018/04/12

The handling and processing of ordering S/W and H/W; record keeping; forecasting; maintaining historical data, budgeting, approvals - all made very easy!

Pros

More experience related: The support desk is super to work with and spot on with resolutions. Most: Constantly upgrading the product, with features and functions that really assist you. A well thought out design of the product, definitely with the help and influence of A/P SMEs. Helps on the back-end of a fiscal year - what I spent this year with whom and how I can leverage this data in forecasting the future FY. Reporting is great - dump the data and analyze vendors, spend, historical data, bid process, etc.. Solid product, with no defects detected. Don't forget to review the tutorials within the application neat little feature. Start with creating a requisition, etc walks you through the process. Definitely, I endorse this product for/in your organization. We (IT) have not shared the product with Accounting and Finance. This is our best-kept company secret.

Cons

Nothing that I can identify. I've worked with SAP and PeopleSoft - this application makes it so easy.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Thank you so much for the review Ray, we love working with you too!

Marisa B.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Mostly user friendly is great about helping us and making changes to make it more functional.

Reviewed on 2017/12/06

Purchase Order numbers are automatically being generated. It helps to keep everything organized all the way through invoices. Helps me to keep track of the budgets for my jobs.

Pros

I like the layout of the Purchase orders and I love how I can upload data files packing slips and invoices. It keeps everything so nice and neat. It is to find what I need if I need to come back to it for any reason.

Cons

I feel like Report builder could be a lot better. I can't pull reports that with all of the information that I or upper level management needs. I don't like that the software just sends out an email. I would like it better if it would pull up the email and let me type any additional information or message that I would like. It would be nice if allowed us to email back and forth creating a chain like in email. It would keep all correspondence nice neat and together for each purchase order.

Miriam D.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great Specialized Customer Support

Reviewed on 2019/10/24

Pros

Tradogram is very quick to answer questions on chat. They worked with out specialized need and the product is set up to use with ease!

Cons

We needed a specialized report and was not given all the options about it until a few weeks after

Adam S.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Great Software for Small Companies with small budgets

Reviewed on 2021/01/26

My overall experience with Tradogram has been an A+. Our business has become more efficient due to the flexibility and visibility of Tradogram. We are a small business with a small budget and this software checks off all of our "needs" list, and also some of our "wants" list. You won't be disappointed.

Pros

This is very powerful purchasing software. It was meant for buyers who need to stay on top of their purchases and be able to provide statuses of their orders instantly. The dashboard feature allows you to track orders that are late, and orders that are due to arrive. No need to run expedite reports! The status feature of "pending supplier acceptance" which requires the supplier to approve your purchase order is a game changing feature. You can always stay on top of your orders making sure they are processed and not disregarded. My engineers can enter requisitions electronically which makes the PO creation process just a couple clicks. We utilize the projects feature so we can control and have immediate visability to spend.

Cons

We have tens of thousands of items (part numbers), and trying to download to CSV to view the data is a struggle. However, all other CSV downloads needed for all other data has been fast and efficient.

Eve W.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Great Phone Support

Reviewed on 2020/03/13

I needed assistance on the Tradogram approval system and was promptly helped by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] professionally and thoroughly. He had a great demeanor and was very helpful. Grateful for the tech. support provided.

Pros

I really like how easy this software is to use. Make creating and generating POs easy. The approval process was a godsend to our company, which was lacking an approval system for internal purchases.

Cons

Nothing I don't like. Everything is fine, I just needed some assistance with the approval system so I don't mess it up.

Response from Platinum Integrated Business Connections

Thanks for the review Eve! Our team is always available to help assist you with any and all support requirements.