Emex EHS & ESG Software

Safety, sustainability and compliance. Simplified.

Ritchie C.

Thank you for your ongoing help and assistance

Reviewed on 2015/02/02

We have been delighted with the interaction and support we have received from EMEX. We are based in DRC which is a challenging business environment. EMEX have constructed a tailor made system to suit our specific project requirements. The process has been smooth, professional and extremely beneficial to both ourselves and our government partners. I would not hesitate to recommend the services offered by EMEX to other organisations private, public or governmental.

Jamie R.

Emex - EHS Management Software

Reviewed on 2015/07/24

We are just surprised how quickly everything was setup and implemented matching our criteria. The guys at Emex were easy to work with, very knowledgeable, giving us great insights and advice. Now the procedures are far more streamlined and everything is finally as it should be. Highly recommended to everyone.

Eldhose V.
  • Industry: Building Materials
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Reviewed on 2017/11/10

Patricia G.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

EHS & More

Reviewed on 2021/02/05

Software is easy to use. Like the dashboard feature and the ability to filter and address just what is assigned to me.

Pros

This software is easy to use and absolutely customizable. We have been able to manipulate the screens, add sections, remove sections - even tailor something very specific to our industry.

Cons

I wish I had time to dedicate to using all of its features! There are so many things i would love to do with it, just lack the time.

Roger D.

Great Results

Reviewed on 2015/02/02

We have used EMEX solutions for monitoring all health & safety issues at our festivals, both in Ireland and abroad. Since we adopted the systems our procedures have become a lot more streamlined and we are now fully compliant with all internal and external requirements. I would be happy to recommend EMEX to anybody organising large events.

Christophe C.

Addax Petroleum implementation

Reviewed on 2014/02/10

Addax Petroleum has selected and succesfully implemented the EMEX solution in its operating companies for incident reporting, audit, actions follow up and reporting. This is really an excellent software.

EMEX is very easy software to use and highly configurable so that it can easily meet our requirements. I really enjoyed working with EMEX technical teams throughout the implementation, they were always carefully listening to our requirements, trying to find a solution to our problems.

The customer service support is overall efficient and they always find a solution to our problem but the time to answer can be reduced in a number of times. The software still has some technical limitations but the EMEX teams are developing and improving very fast, always listening to our suggestions. Future development are very interesting and really focused on our needs.

David K.

Review of the Enex EHS Solution

Reviewed on 2014/01/31

We have implemented Emex for our Real Estate business and we have found the package easy to use and fast to implement. It has also given us the reports and output that we were looking for and were promised by the Emex Team.

I would list the pros for this product as : ease of use, speed of implantation and excellent reports.
The cons are very minor and this would be around the area of internet software in general and web connectivity. I know the guys now have an offline solution and I look forward to using this.

Greg S.
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Finally a risk management software geared toward Risk Managers.

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

My overall experience has been good. I no longer have to dig through file cabinets and try to merge data from five different spreadsheets in order to present loss data to upper management.

Pros

EMEX is not geared toward insurance carriers, it is designed to be used by the person or people in your organization that capture, monitor and track your losses. It doesn't matter if you are self insured or have multiple insurance carriers. It give you one place to store all of you loss date. No more file cabinets and spreadsheets.

Cons

The thing I liked least was the separate site for graphs and dashboards but that has been remedied by version 8.