Any.do

Online and mobile task manager and to-do list

4,4
4,1
4,3
4,5
3,9
Ummar H.
Industry: Telecommunications

Easy to manage team tasks

Reviewed on 2020/01/20

Collaboration with the team is very easy now. We can assign, manage and give and take feedback for assigned tasks to achieve goals in shorter span of time.

Pros

Any do is a cloud-based task management application that offers a diverse range of features alongside its Availablity on multiple platforms e.g web and its native apps on an android iPhone, etc.

Cons

The team feature is for paid only as far as I know. A bit of technical hen compared to google tasks which is offered free.

Paul B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
Company size: Self Employed

Any.do is a co-worker in your tasks and events

Reviewed on 2020/01/18

Any.do is a real helper. You won't forget a thing, unless you chose to ignore.

Pros

I like the smartness of Any.do.
Tasks can be organized by grouping and tagging them.
There is a sync feature to help me work from everywhere. It's fun and helpful when I receive in time, a notification on my phone, reminding me of an task I created a different gadget sometime ago.
When you type a reminder to call or text someone, Any.do will suggest the contacts for you after clicking the first few letters and will give you a one click option to call the contact when a pop up reminder comes.
Any.do gives you the option to choose what times to be reminded and the times it gives are like magic. It saves time a great deal.
Any.do is so resistant when it comes to being killed in the background due to battery saver. It never dies. It will pop-up when other reminders have failed to remind you. On this, I chose to stay with Any.do for life.
The snooze feature of the app is amazing too. You gives you the most used snooze times plus an option for custom snooze time.
Another wonderful feature is that you can print the list of your tasks on pdf and share with anyone or have them printed and pasted on your noticeboard in your office or in your bedroom.
Any.do will also let you chose a routine time everyday where you can sit and plan your day by typing your tasks and events. The at the end of the day, it reports to you how many tasks you've completed and how many you've failed or postponed. You can evaluate yourself and see what a procrastinator you are.

Cons

The widgets for Any.do cannot be adjusted on transparency. I wish this was looked into.
Any.do would also be much greater if it could automatically detect date and time in the typed text on a task and regard it as reminder time.

Binigya D.
Industry: Computer Games

Any.do - Great for simple needs

Reviewed on 2020/10/28

Pros

During my short time with this app, I loved it's UI the most. It was a delight, adding tasks and checking them off. I also love its seamless transition from desktop to the mobile. And the natural language to create tasks is its best feature. No other to-do app can topple that at the moment.

Cons

I didn't like that you had to buy the pro version to get a theme. Also, sometimes the Android version of the app just freezes, which is highly undesireable for me. Finally, I can't help but feel that the pro version is a tad bit more expensive that I'd like a to-do app to be.

Mike H.
Industry: Insurance

Any.do Is Decent - But Limited To 'Reminders'

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Pros

Any.do's integration of 'smart A.I' is a great step in the right direction. The daily reminder to schedule your tasks and reminder system keeps you aware of what your daily expectations should be. Within the app, the UX/UI is also quite pleasant and will be well-received by users who enjoy a minimalist approach.

Cons

If your tasks are incredibly simple - never needing to create anything more than a short sentence as a proficient reminder, then Any.do is a viable option. For users who enjoy and use tags, labels, folders, subtasks, etc - this product is lacking. Tools like Todoist, Ticktick, Wonderlist, Tasks, and (my current To-do list) Amazing Marvin - are much better alternatives for the 'task list enthusiasts'.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Industry: Computer Software
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

My daily reminder app

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

Creating tasks which I need to fulfill at a later time and set reminders for them.

Pros

I was looking for some time an easy app that will allow me to add tasks with a reminder at any time at any place. I found Any.do and now I'm using it for a few years. It allows me to add tasks and reminders whenever they pop into my mind just by using my phone.

Cons

Setting the reminder time, at some cases is not clear and you might end up with just adding the task without the reminder timing. That will require you to reopen the task and set the reminder timing. It can be improved.

Daniel N.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

A good planner with some really nice functions

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

It is really good. i actually use any.do for the daily moments and to do for the integration with my ooutlook calendar. Any.do is more user friendly with less options to control. but the free ones get the job done perfectly

Pros

Any.do is very like microsoft TO DO in that it helps you organize your daily life. It depends on the characteristics that someone is looking if one is better than the other. TO DO is easier between both, but Any.do has a better widget system for your selphone integrated into your calendar. One of the best features is the ANY DO MOMENT. It puts your screen white and tells you one by one each assigment to be done the day with the option to change it or move it to another day, ending with a really nice quote of motivation. besides planing your schedule, it helps you organize groceries, tasks, moments, almost anything. The groceries area is amazing. It will help you to know next time which products to buy, and you dont have to keep a list on paper. I do think that an integraton of functionalities between both aps would make an amazing app

Cons

The payment. There are a lot of characteristics hidden behind a paywall, whcih i understand because its a third party product that needs funding. The integration with outlook would make it better and easier. And the integration with other apps has to be done with a third party app that has to be paid as well so it could be expensive.

Carlos P.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Powerful task manager that includes cloud service

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

Being able to have an application that helps me perform several actions from a single interface has been great, I have everything I need in an application, it is a productivity tool that no one should miss

Pros

Do not require to use agenda, give priority to what is really important, effectiveness in the simplicity of your platform, contains only the tools you need, no more, no less, send texts, emails and make calls from the application

Cons

It is a very useful application if your tasks do not require other levels of subtasks to be achieved. If you need to follow up on complex tasks with a lot of information, it is not the most ideal application. This can be a problem since people are looking for applications that are technological support to solve the complexity of their tasks. It makes it less attractive to other applications aimed at the current professional

Industry: Telecommunications

Say no to procrastination

Reviewed on 2020/06/22

My day starts with any.do for about 4 years now and it's awesome.

Pros

This is a great app (even just the free version) that helps you organize your everyday life and makes sure you don't forget anything. You can set recurring tasks, events, reminders, due dates. Notifications and alarms keeps you awake all the time.

Cons

The features are limited for free version. It would be great to have integration with other project management tools and I would love to see integration with Evernote too.

Kate J.
Industry: Computer Software

A beautiful and smart tool for keeping yourself organized.

Reviewed on 2020/03/03

Clean simple, easy-to-use app. It really can make everything easier to do.

Pros

I mostly use any.do for personal use, but it would easily work well for any business. It's a beautiful, clean app that does what it says it's going to do. The grocery list auto sort is crazy helpful. The morning check-in heads up is really handy for helping to set your priorities for the day.

Cons

There's nothing significant to complain about. It all works well. Maybe if there's one thing, the check-in after meetings - I have some recurring ones that I never want to be questioned about afterwards.

Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Integrates with Google Calendar seamlessly

Reviewed on 2020/10/10

Helps me organize all my business related projects.

Pros

I enjoy that this app is visually appealing and reminds me to plan my day every morning. It's also extremely seamless in collaboration.

Cons

I hate the cost, it is a bit high. I was upset also that their customer service isn't that great. I switched to notion because of that.

Rick P.
Industry: Design

There are good reasons why Any.do is one of the most popular productivity apps

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

A fun friendly app that has proven itself to me in helping me get things done.

Pros

I bounce back and forth between Todoist and Any.do. I use Todoist for work and Any.do for personal projects and side projects, that is, moonlighting. They're both excellent apps but Todoist is less interactive while Any.do really is that app that talks to you and encourages you to get things done.

The web app and the mobile app are quite different. The web app just got an overhaul and I'm not sure what I think of it yet. It's also less interactive than the mobile app. I make a comment about that in the cons.

The mobile app has a couple features that make it ideal for users who need a little push to get things done.

The Focus feature is unique to the mobile app. When the notification bar pops up with one or more of your daily tasks, you have the option to tap the focus button which takes you to Kanban timer. You work on your task for an allotted number of minutes and then take a break. Then start again. That's the Kanban method. I once built a website quickly using this method when I was in an environment with a lot of distractions. It helped my focus tremendously and also helped me keep from panicking.

The mobile app also allows you to easily review your daily tasks, snooze them, or mark them as done. I find the mobile app to be far more useful so far than the web app. And of course the mobile app is oriented vertically and the web app horizontally. The later I'm not that fond of. This makes a difference in terms of UX but which one you prefer is obviously personal.

Cons

As far as I can tell, in the web app you need to move a task after you quickly add it. Otherwise it automatically gets added to today's tasks. That seems weird to me. In the mobile app, there are plus signs next to Today, Tomorrow, Someday so that you can put the task where you want it to begin with. I prefer that.

Martin M.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Any.do - Simple and Effective

Reviewed on 2018/09/01

Any.do gives me the ability to manage tasks in a simple interface that works flawlessly across all of my devices. It interfaces with Siri and Alexa and has a Plan My Day feature that is very helpful to the way I work my lists. This is the one app that has never locked up or dumped my data.

Pros

I love the strong focus on making to-do lists manageable and keeping the interface simple. I have been frustrated by other apps that try to cram everything into the design, Any.do keeps it simple and that makes it easy to use. It installs with clear presets but allows you as much customization as you need - it really should work with virtually any time-management philosophy.

I can also use it on virtually every device I own - the stupid PC at work, my macs, my iPad, my iPhone, etc.

Cons

It is hard to find cons to talk about with Any.do. I don't like that there are only two color schemes available in the base app. I am also having a little difficulty with the calendar but I think that might be a user issue instead of a software problem.

Recurring tasks would be nice, but I think I'll upgrade to Premium so I can have a couple of things that I need.

Verónica M.
Industry: Law Practice

Essential productivity tool

Reviewed on 2019/09/29

Anyone has allowed me to remember my meetings with clients and colleagues, I can plan what I should do for my next week and stay productive. I like being able to observe my planned activities from my devices and be able to synchronize all my information.

Pros

When you have many responsibilities and you have to deal with different situations at different times, it can be overwhelming and complicated, unless you use tools like Any.do, which makes this process easier by spending a few minutes of your time to plan what you will do throughout the day, week or month. Any.do is a highly recommended software for planning casual activities as it includes a reminder that you can schedule for a few hours before doing the activity. The best thing about Any.do is that it also allows synchronization on several devices.

Cons

I have not found many negative aspects of this software. I think the premium version offers a bit high prices, but I think they are worth it.

Ben S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Complex but works well

Reviewed on 2019/09/09

I use Any.do to manage tasks for side projects and my general day-to-day to-do lists.

Pros

I use Any.do to manage my personal calendar and tasks for side projects. It's deep and feature-rich, which can be more intimidating at first compared to alternatives, but it works extremely well. Its Google Calendar sync is great and it's built to do pretty much anything you could want.

Cons

The complexity can be a little off-putting at first. It isn't as easy to get started with as some other alternatives, but that's a byproduct of having more capabilities.

Nick M.
Company size: Self Employed

Great mobile Calendar but can be buggy

Reviewed on 2020/01/03

it is an invaluable tool to me as a calendar for my Android device. However as it's main purpose as a todo list it's average compared to other tools at a premium cost.

Pros

The calendar portion of this app is not just better than any other task tool, but better than any other Android calendar period! I have tried them all

Cons

for the cost annually I would not expect very many bugs, yet I have had to open probably 4 service tickets over the last year with bugs on the app.

Natasha A.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

It's a pleasant task management experience

Reviewed on 2019/05/26

I organize all the tasks that are assigned to me in the management that avoids that something escapes me the organization of some activity or that I lack to look for some material for the trainings that we realize. It sends me reminders in time that allow me to be active and alert to what is coming during the day, which I appreciate.

Pros

It is a very useful application with which you will be able to organize yourself day by day in your labors, it will allow you to order tasks according to the priority in which they need to be carried out and your events through the calendar, to schedule reminders and to put date of expiration. The interface is simple enough to be used by any professional at any level. It can be used from the cell phone and from the computer, you can be aware of the information in real time anywhere and anytime.

Cons

I would like to improve a little the interface design, make it a little more intuitive and colorful at the format level.

Great personal task management program!

Reviewed on 2018/07/03

Pros

Any.do is easy to set up and use, but there are a few features that make it really effective. First, there is anydo moment, which goes through all your tasks and enables you to select which ones for today (and what time today), tomorrow, next week, or later. This is super helpful as often old tasks get stuck, and this automaticaly brings them up. Another good feature is the ease of inputting a task. When you type something, you can click on when you want to do it - later today, tomorrow, etc - as opposed to having to select multiple boxes or options. Another good feature is the ability to create many lists with tasks to separate different projects. Finally, the sharing feature with others is easy and effective.

Cons

The only downside is that I use google calendar, which also has a task program. While Anydo's tasks are more comprehensive, it doesn't sync into Google calender, so I end up using two programs instead of one. It's also a program I just use personally, not for team or professional tasks, as something like asana I find is better for team tasks.

Angel O.
Industry: Wholesale

My tasks and ideas organized and classified. An excellent notebook.

Reviewed on 2019/06/20

My days were chaotic because of so many commitments that involve my work duties and I began to use Google Task and I improve, however I heard about any. I started with my colleagues and immediately began to use it and generated a positive experience, today I can say that I efficiently organize my time during my daily work days that are usually long. It was very easy to migrate my google task notes.

Pros

Any.do, I define it as a virtual agenda, I like that its design is elegant and comprehensive. It provides us with the facility to define and schedule tasks. It is multiplatform. It is integrated into google maps, mobile calendar and facebook. I like the categories to prioritize tasks.

Cons

There are no elements that allow you to style the notes, for example color palette, emoji, although it is true that this does not affect the operation if the style and personalization that we want to give our notes.

Noe adonai S.
Industry: Music

"Any.do is nice and excels from the rest"

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

I'm really grateful with this app, I notice my productivity increased notably, I owe part of a great experience of life to this app, the other part was for my efforts haha, but I would recommend this to anyone with huge goals on mind, because in order to achieve a dream, one need to achieve little goals, and this app is perfectly for that.

Pros

I really like a lot of things from this app,
The first thing: it's beautiful designed, I have tried a lot of to-do apps, but I always uninstall them because their colors, or their lack of features, Any.do is nice and excels from the rest and my productivity is also agree with that.

One of the best things of the app is its presence in my phone. Sometimes I find myself wasting my time, watching youtube videos, scrolling on facebook, but when I see my goals in notifications, or in the Widget on Launcher, makes me recover the sense of consciousness of my goals and immediately get back on track.

The tird thing I love from Any.do is the online platform, I can easily access to my tasks on the pc.

Cons

There are just a few things Any.do can implement in order to be the best productivity app...
Personally, I trouble too much to process text in my head, It would be a great feature to choose icons to find the task more attractive.

It would be nice to choose a reminder whether in the morning or the night to set up the day goals.

Mohammed A.
Industry: Internet

Simple Task Manager

Reviewed on 2017/03/19

Any.do is one of my favorite task management tool along with Wunderlist. Like any other task management functions, it has tasks, subtasks, reminders.

Simple reason why I love Any.do over any other similar task manager is Any.Do Moments. Every morning I got a notification to open Moments that gives me an idea and my tasks to complete. Afer checking Any.do moments, it welcomes me with a motivational message that encourages me to work more and stay productive.

Any.do basic plan could be enough if you are a basic user. You can upload 1.5 MB per file to Any.do tasks. There is no location based reminders with the free plan. I use Any.do Chrome extension that helps me to add tasks from within Gmail itself so I never miss any important Email that related to my works.

When you upgrade to the premium version on Any.do, you will get the maximum features like location based reminders, unlimited collaboration, better recurring tasks options, unlimited file size attachments, and more.

Pros

You will get all basic Task Manager needs just with the basic free plan. If you just need to manage your personal daily tasks, any.do free version will be enough for you.

Cons

There is no standalone desktop app and the web app for Any.do is really terrible. So far there is no IFTTT integration to add tasks automatically using recipes.

José leonardo R.
Industry: Government Administration

Simple to manage your tasks

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

It is very useful for me because I feel that I can empty my mind and get rid of worries because I know that I will receive the notification of what I have pending and reminders of what I should finish without having to remember everything. So I am aware of the tasks that I delegate to my team and much more attentive in leading them positively and efficiently

Pros

Minimalist application, simple and easy to use, without complications, without being overloaded with so many functions, meets the objectives of making your time more productive, is multiplatafoma and with it you can manage your time efficiently and logically

Cons

To have access to the advanced and very useful functions, you must choose the premium version. The free version is quite limited compared to what you can achieve if you have the premium version

O. kelvin K.
Industry: Internet

Helps me keep track of tasks easily on my phone

Reviewed on 2019/04/19

This app helps me to be more productive, things easily escape my mind but Any.do is here to the rescue.

Pros

I was looking for an app to help me keep track of tasks and be more productive, Any.do came highly rated on Google Playstore.

Ever since I started using it I hardly forget what I planned to do because I put a widget on my phone screen with the various tasks, like "complete orders on Fiverr"

Kudos to the developers of such a simple but awesome app.

Cons

Nothing wrong with the app, it has been working well since I started using it.

Even allows me sync my tasks when I switch devices.

Aurea luz R.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Order your tasks and manage your time

Reviewed on 2019/05/04

I like to use it to manage my tasks, commitments, meetings and some personal things. This helps me to better coordinate my work team, using these productive tools in our favor we have a clean and effective management

Pros

List any of your tasks, whether professional or personal, and you will see how you will not need an agenda. You can schedule tasks with defined execution times and set reminders to keep you attentive to compliance. It's simple and you can use it from your cell phone

Cons

The main view of the application may require a slightly more modern design

Kristen C.

Can't Live Without Any.do

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

Pros

I love the ability to add any.do as a google chrome extension. This makes it so easy to always be able to access your to do list - whenever you need to. I'm a list person and I live for lists. This app is simple and easy to use and syncs across the browser extension and app for seamless list-keeping.

Cons

I don't use the calendar feature within the app. Perhaps there could be slight UI tweaking but other than that - it's hard to find any negatives about any.do, especially with the price point of FREE.

Ryan C.

Any.Do has been my go-to to-do list app for years!

Reviewed on 2018/07/16

Pros

The GUI is clean, minimal, and gorgeous. The app does not have too many features! Which is something I love the most about it. Any.Do gets straight to the heart of what I need ina to-do list app without all the added fluff you find on most the other apps littered through the appstore.

-Free/and reasonable pro plans
-Clean and minimal
-Straight to the point
-Effective

Cons

I like the ios app, and the web app is functional but I would really like to see a desktop downloadable version.