Tapfiliate

4,6 (49)
Affiliate & referral tracking software for eCommerce & SaaS

Shayne H.

The best Cloud-Based Affiliate Tracking Software that I've used so far!

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

Tapfiliate has played an instrumental role in setting up and growing our affiliate network. Since we deal with a SaaS product, sometimes I feel as if Tapfiliate was tailor-made for us! I love how they have given equal priority to the administrators as well as the affiliates who use our network. Apart from work purposes, I also use Tapfiliate on a personal basis for my Shopify store (which highlights how easy is it to integrate Tapfiliate with almost any platform that you are working with).

TIP: If you are new to Affiliate marketing, you can make use of the free 14-day trial to get the hang of things, while working on your learning curve. However, you're going to have to select a payment option before you start your trial.

Pros

1) User Interface: Tapfiliate has a wonderfully laid out and robust looking user interface that is easy to understand and adapt to. This is, however, just my opinion. A few of my colleagues think otherwise, but our affiliate division seems to love the software.

2) Set-Up & Integration: Tapfiliate allows you to establish your own affiliate program within minutes. It is also very easy to implement your tracking code to your website, after which you can start recruiting affiliates immediately.

3) No Holes In Your Bucket: Tapfiliate, unlike other similar software, doesn't charge you a transaction fee! Instead, they have different pricing modules that are based on the number of affiliates you have, clicks, impressions, conversions, etc. I think that's pretty fair.

4) Motivate Your Fleet: Tapfiliate makes it possible to give your affiliates short and beautiful looking links that don't look cluttered and chunky. But that's not all! You can give your affiliates their own promo codes to share and also reward them for it. There is also an enhanced social affiliate sharing feature that's available to use.

5) Versatility: Tapfiliate allows you to maintain more than one group of affiliates at a time. What makes this software really versatile is that you can pay your affiliates in different currencies!

6) Top Notch Customer Service: Customer Success Representatives are quite understanding and very patient and respond very quickly.

Cons

1) Slight Learning Curve: For most people who are new to the whole process of setting up an affiliate program, there's a possibility that there would be a slight learning curve involved. Of course, after that has been achieved, Tapfiliate can be very straightforward and fun to use.

2) Newsletters: I wish that there was an inbuilt feature for this purpose. Currently, I use MailChimp to send out affiliate newsletters. Still not a deal breaker, though.

Aleksandr S.

They just got better.

Reviewed on 2021/03/29

Tapfiliate had very poor start.
Not great, but well above "good" as for now.
Overall I think they are putting a lot of efforts to become best.

Pros

Tapfiliate certainly worth trying, there are still some caveats but they do change every month to the better.
It was a huge pain to integrate with tapfiliate few years ago. I can't even think there to start, cuz nearly everything was broken in one or another way, starting from software, continue with documentation and ending with pricing. However they did a great job and now it is quite a mature product.

Cons

There is a discrepancy between pricing and functionality. Their API changes sometimes breaks things.

Influitive and Ambassador

Reasons for Switching to Tapfiliate

We didn't. As I said, tapfiliate sometimes just breaks things so we ride with Tapfiliate AND some of it's competitors.

Tapfiliate

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Pros

For basic integrations, getting up and running with Tapfiliate should be very straightforward. They have a built in affiliate portal with assets you can upload.

Cons

We have a complex integration case. We have a subscription SaaS product and each time someone that is referred pays, we want to add onto the conversion amount. This case should be covered by Tapfiliate (by hooking in with the Stripe Webhook in our case), and we've followed the API instructions to a T, but with no success. We've reached out multiple times to Tapfiliate and we have received no response over the course of 12 months.

Response from Tapfiliate

Hi there! Thank you for writing to us!

May I ask which channel you used to reach out to us? We handle all our inquiries through our support chat.

Also, just last week we released a new Stripe Integration that can automatically handle SaaS recurring cases. You'll no longer need to call in a developer to set this up on your end. :-) You can check out the new integration here --> https://tapfiliate.com/docs/integrations/stripe/

We'd really appreciate if you could get in touch to discuss your situation, and we'll be happy to get you on the right track.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Anna K.

There's still room for improvement

Reviewed on 2020/06/29

It's a good tool, does what it has to do for a good price, but a UX designer could improve a lot on it. Sometimes I stumble upon odd icons that mean something very different from what they do. Some of the settings are oddly placed and they are hard to find unless you use them daily. Nothing frustrating though.

I'd say that Tapfiliate is a really good option - but I'm sure there are better tools out there too.

Pros

Tapfiliate is fairly simple to set up and manage. It has enough features without being overwhelmingly feature-rich. Support is very quick and friendly. The team listens to feedback and they try to improve the software.

The tool pretty much pays for itself, as our Affiliate Program - even though it's a small one - brings in more value than the product costs.

Cons

I preferred the previous dashboard - it was easier to see the important KPIs at a glance. The Asset library could be improved, as it is a bit hard to browse and manage. Navigation and settings are a bit silly here and there. It's more funny than annoying.

Awin

Reasons for Switching to Tapfiliate

I didn't choose Tapfiliate, but I wouldn't want to switch for another tool.
Jeff H.

Unbelievable

Reviewed on 2017/02/19

Where do I begin? I was new to using an affiliate tracking software, and after trying to work with a competitor, the support people at Tapfiliate were an unbelievable breath of fresh air. I initially worked with Matthew and Julie but then mostly with Imran. Despite numerous back and forths in which at times I wondered if they had "enough of me", they were always so patient and unperturbed, and willing to explain whatever confusions I had that particular day in the development of their service for my unique needs. I am trying to see if affiliate marketing will work to get more clients in my legal practice. I could absolutely count on a quick reply, but being in the U.S. (and with Tapfiliate in The Netherlands), that usually meant looking forward to a reply the following morning. I discovered Tapfiliate through my use of Zapier.com, where they have preset integrations that are very useful... but was really surprised that they went above and beyond that in also creating the API code I needed to integrate with my use of Calendly.com (that was new to them), so that conversions were possible when someone made a phone appointment with my online calendar at calendly.com. This was done without any additional cost! I could go on forever... but one thing I was amazed at... despite English being Imran's third language (as I had inquired), I never would have known in our many email correspondences.

Anyway, I kept wondering how they could have been so responsive and helpful, as I assumed that they have hundreds of companies using their platform. Well, maybe I was unusual type that needed more hand-holding. :-) Well, if you are, don't be afraid to use this powerful approach to increasing sales, or in my case, to generate more clients.

Pros

Hmmm, I think I said it all in my review.

Cons

For some, I guess like me, there is a learning curve to find the right navigation to do what I wanted to do. That is, there are navigations within navigations that takes some time to figure out how to get around. Once that learning curve is achieved, very straightforward and fun to use.

Tara I.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Excellent value, brilliant tech and fantastic customer service

Reviewed on 2021/03/25

Very positive and the customer service is fast and friendly.

Pros

We've been impressed with how advanced the technology, but simple the platform and dashboard are. Integration was very straightforward, Tapfiliate leaves other older network technology so far behind and is exellent value for money.

Cons

A few of the features are hidden, which helps keep the dashboard and reporting simple, but it would be great to be able to access all of the info I need without having to rely on my BI team internally to extract via the API.

Cody S.

Great System To Help Grow Business

Reviewed on 2021/03/11

Pros

The implementation and daily use of Tapfiliate has helped grow our business drastically as we focus on expanding our customer base. Tapfiliate has helped us reach a new clientele that otherwise would've been untouched.

Cons

There isn't much negative with the software as it's pretty straightforward. The only negative is the time difference since we're in the USA we don't always get a response same day which is completely understandable.

Mike Y.

Incredible Software: Changed the Game

Reviewed on 2021/03/11

We switched from a much more expensive platform and it really was not worth it. TAP is so easy to use at an incredible value. It delivers the data and accuracy you need to really build your business.

Pros

I love how easy this software is to use, how great their customer service is and how accurate it is.

Cons

There is one feature that makes this software difficult and that is its integration with shopify.

Melanie C.

Easy to use software

Reviewed on 2021/03/25

Pros

Tapfiliate is so easy to use for our Ambassador Program. Love the dashboard and reporting tools to help us know exactly what is working and who is performing for us.

Cons

The one thing I do not like is I cannot pay people directly from the software.

Peps N.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Amazing product, great support, works very well!

Reviewed on 2021/04/12

Just a great experience. Would recommend to everybody.

Pros

Very well documented, fairly easy to implement, even with our complex requirements. Easy to use admin / dashboard, also for the users. Great support.

Cons

We could eventually realise all 4 our affiliate programs, some were quite complex to set up, but every bit was possible through the software. Really cool.

Cristina V.

Awesome Affiliate Platform/Software

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

We have been using Tapfiliate for about 3 years now and we are VERY happy with them.
We originally switched to Tapfiliate because our affiliate platform at the time (Leaddyno), did not have features we needed to help us grow and were not willing to helping us find a work around or implement needed features.

When I reached out to Tapfiliate, asking about the features we were looking for, they explained what features they had and explained they would be adding more features in the future that would help us achieve our goal. We continued working with them while we made the switch and have been happy since.

Thomas is who we worked with a lot in the beginning and have worked with multiple individuals since, we have been extremely happy with everyones willingness to listen and willingness to help us. The willingness to listen and help us achieve our goals have been a huge factor in why we have stayed and will continue to stay with Tapfiliate.

A little about the software itself, gorgeous and simple layout, very user friendly and pretty straightforward. They are based out of europe, so responses are not instant (we are in Los Angeles) but their customer service is always helpful and on point.

I highly recommend using Tapfiliate to help you achieve your affiliate goals, you will not be disappointed!

Sincerely,
Cristina

Arm The Animals Affiliate Director

Pros

-Gorgeous simple, user friendly layout
-Ability to have more than one group of affiliates
-Ability to be able to pay affiliates different currencies (bitcoin & discounts are just 2 out of multiple other options)

Cons

-Cannot send affiliate newsletters in the software (we use mailchimp to do this)

Omolehin K.

THE BEST AFFILIATE THAT GIVES TRACKS

Reviewed on 2020/11/28

this affiliate software beat much other software I have ever use for affiliate marketing ..it works for both big and small website or blog, just name it .and with a sweet plan for any amount you are capable of ..affiliate welcome new users with free 14 days trial, which I even used to make my first sale on it ...it a really great software.....

Pros

THE software interface is a very simple and straightforward one that can be set up with no coding experience within some minutes and it actively working .as well as the ability to put a tracking code on the affiliate on the website.it amazing and great. I also love the aspect of giving our affiliate a future where the link can be customized and make short for easy sharing and ability for the referral having our own promo code...lastly the payments and charges are super cool, giving no extra charges after any plan you purchase.

Cons

there should be a newsletter attached to the software for direct contact with the email list .it would have made it so easy and more useful .....then the new interface after the upgrade should give room to navigate better than the way it limiting the settings and important KPI glace look....please improve that

David B.
  • Industry: Publishing

Excellent Affiliate Tracking Tool for Business

Reviewed on 2017/03/14

Last year I made the rounds and tried all the top players while seeking a tool for a reasonable price. Most tools had similar basic features yet the entire startup experience was very different. The critical factor is that it must be easy to setup and share the program in a modern interface. The dated design of many affiliate tools today means the relationship feels old before it even starts. The mobile friendly minimal experience with Tapfiliate hooked me early and I continued to check off the features that worked right.

Pros

1. Quick Setup
2. Beautiful Interface
3. Easy program configuration and customization
4. Quick Website Integration
5. Great Support*

I mean great support! Other ambassador tool programs sent me to API docs without any custom assistance. That's great when I have the development team involved, but this was my executive project and the Tapfiliate support team customized the code needed to give me tracking to match my existing lead process.

Phil C.

Great Software

Reviewed on 2020/04/30

It's great. Really like the service and the team are always available via Intercom if needs be.

Pros

As a tech company, we always look at the API documentation to see how sophisticated the platform is. With Tapfiliate, it ticked all of the boxes we needed. At first, there was one feature, recruitment, that wasn't available. But within a matter of months, it was live and ready for us to use.

Cons

It's not really a con, but it would be nice to be able to have a single sign-on feature within the API. We have a platform community of over 2.3 million users. These users would expect to use our login details to access the affiliate portal. As I say, not a con, just more a nice to have (whilst I appreciate that kind of development is far from a 5 min job).

Tania S.

Its the Customer support I find outstanding especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

Its great for tracking signups

Pros

Its easy of use and the trigger functionality

Cons

not being able to separate the signups - we offer different packages

Namely

NA
Gary G.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Very Good Software

It makes payouts easier.

Pros

Product works very well but like it to give me clicks count on each affiliate.

Cons

Does not give me clicks count on all affiliates.

Dani V.

Easy to use affiliate software for users familiar with affiliate marketing

Reviewed on 2021/03/13

Tapfiliate does what it should do; tracking sales and traffic. There's still a lot of room for improvement in terms of reporting.

Pros

I would recommend tapfiliate to anyone looking to easily set-up affiliate campaigns, without the massive network fees. Of course, it helps if you're already familiar with affiliate marketing and know how to find publishers yourself.

Cons

Reporting features are rather limited to me. It takes a bit of effort to analyze results. Visualizing clicks from affiliates in a graph, for instance, seems like a rather basic feature, but I haven't figured out how to do it yet.

Thaddeus S.

Best Experience Ever

Reviewed on 2016/11/09

So I just recently got into the affiliate space, and stumbled upon Tapfiliate. Right off the bat, it was super easy to integrate into my services (www.jatch.co) - didn't even need to consult any customer support. I however wanted to branch out and do some much more complex tracking / commission structures, and their support staff was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Great response time, solved every single question I asked (I had a lot), and when I didn't know what code I needed to put where, they did it for me. Great program and great service!

Pros

Amazing customer support team
Easy integration
Amazing capability for more complex features
Gorgeous and modern portal for affiliates

Cons

really don't have any (just the code stuff was confusing at times but the support team helped so much!)

Heather H.

Great solution for easy affiliate program implementation

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

We have used Tapfiliate for years now and we love it. The app is easy to use and makes managing our affiliate program simple for our team. Payouts are fairly quick and making changes to the program is easy as well. Highly recommend!

Pros

Ease of use in all areas; payouts, implementation of our affiliate program, little touch when new affiliates come on, reporting

Cons

There is nothing we don’t like at this point, especially since the newest updates

Tapfiliate Keeps Getting Better and Better

Reviewed on 2016/04/14

Our business has been using Tapfiliate for about a year now after moving over from another platform, and I can't think of one bad thing to say about them.

The product is brilliant, and always improving, and feature requests are taken on board and implemented quickly. The price is fantastic compared to other commercial platforms, and the customer service is second to none.

Thomas helped with every question I had, implemented a ton of feature requests, and was generally an all round cool guy to deal with.

Congrats on this amazing product Thomas, I wish you all the success in the world, and thanks for such a great product that is easy to use :)

Pros

Brilliant customer service
Easy to use product
Fast and responsive customer service
Great price

Cons

Couldn't think of any

Daniel C.

Absolutely fantastic service with high-quality support at all times

Reviewed on 2018/06/29

Huge affiliate network growth and revenue for my business.

Pros

The support and people behind Tapfiliate. They are always looking to make Tapfiliate better and come up with new cool and easier to use features frequently.

Cons

The coding, if you don't have one of the many integrations that they already have set up. But support have helped me the whole way with this!

Irina L.
  • Industry: Human Resources

User friendly software, excellent customer support

Reviewed on 2017/06/12

Pros

This is the first time I am using an affiliate management software, but Tapfiliate is very intuitive, they have a detailed knowledge base, and an extremely helpful customer support team, who really went the extra mile to help me with any issue or request I had. I have been communicating mostly with one of the customers rep, and I am highly impressed by her timely responses and the human touch she adds to each conversation. I would definitely recommend the software to others.

Cons

What I think can be improved is the knowledge base structure: it was sometimes difficult to get oriented in the list of topics, so looking up an article was taking me longer.

Paul B.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Saved my Bacon.

Reviewed on 2020/01/14

Amazingly simple to integrate with my existing business model and development plans

Pros

I’m not a techy or an affiliate marketing expert. Held my breath and have it a go. Awesome. I set up the entire platform myself. Assistance and support from the Tapfiliate team is outstanding. If I can do this. ANYBODY CAN.

Cons

Price could be a little bit less. But time will tell. Maybe the BEST thing I ever bought.

Caleb O.

Tapfiliate Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

I've been able to generate more affiliates' sales using this service. The automation process offloads the burden of having to track manually.

Pros

Tapfiliate offers an excellent affiliate program tracking solution. The service provides me with the tools needed to effectively manage my website affiliates. My affiliates can easily promote products and services to their audiences with an intuitive dashboard and a collection of reporting tools to keep track of their progress.

Cons

Some integrations need code deployment, which could be a difficult task for beginners but thanks to their support system, they are alaways avalialable to help

works well!!

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

Pros

The application allowed me to work on my affiliate programs much better than I expected. Managing my clickbank became much less complex.

Cons

It is a pity that they themselves don't have any affiliate program, otherwise, it would've been fantastic in my opinion.