RedCappi Reviews

4.5/5 (43 reviews)
Emmanuel D.

My Experience with RedCappi

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Time is the common currency we all have regardless of our differences. Being a business person made me realise that time is more important than more and those who have the ability to manage it well and redeem it, will always eat the best fruits in business. RedCappi allows me to realise this skill every time. The stress of writing too many emails and send them and then wait for feedback, it is a lot of time. With RedCappi, my marketing department operations are as easy as doing almost nothing, especially automatization and the ease of designing the email templates is just on another level. This allows me to focus my effort on things that I am likey to excel at while letting Redcappi take care of my emails.

Pros

The best thing that i can even make my reason to recommend Redcappi to anyone who is looking for an email marketing platform is the fact that one DOES NOT NEED to be a professional Graphic Designer or Marketer to use the platform. It is user-friendly

Cons

The only thing I did not like was the number of contacts I can add on a free plan. I wished It can be increased at least by 5%

Maryselle U.

Very friendly user and manageable

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

I got the attention of my clients by using redcappi as a tool for my company profile and flyers.

Pros

The sofware is easy to use and its very helpful in my marketing strategy. I can manage our flyers and ads very well.

Cons

Its only for email. And i ca
'nt use it in other sites like fb and social media.maybe in the future you can maximize it.

Julian G.

Creative email campaigns in a few minutes

Reviewed on 2018/12/26

Professional email marketing campaigns aimed at generating more conversions and sales.

Pros

I love the panel with real-time analysis to optimize our campaigns and a / b tests. The editing and creation of emails does not require technical knowledge. Another point in favor of RedCappi are the subscription forms to increase our list of users.

Cons

Sometimes the automated shipping service presents slight delays in the estimated period.

Ahmed W.

RedCappi Email Marketing

Reviewed on 2018/10/15

Pros

It’s Purpose-oriented
It Offers A Comprehensive Feature Suite
Advanced And Useful Tracking
Sound Anti-Spam Policy

Cons

the high price may be the only thing
i dont like

Laurel M.

It has been uneven. Easy at first, more frustrating as time has gone by & I've learned more

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/02/28

Pros

Simple to learn and use. Offers a good variety of color/style options for a basic email program. Excellent database management & queue-ing of emails

Cons

Difficult to move from function to function. Ex: I'm working on an email to List A. I want to update List A before I send it. OK, I can open a bunch of new windows for every function in Redcappi, but why should I have to? I cannot even check when I last updated the list when I have the email creator open, because the email won't be saved if I switch to the list functions.
Also irritating is the image gallery-- WAY TOO HARD to access and edit. In fact this might be my biggest complaint. My industry requires lots of visuals/photos, not text so much. I want to have some images, like the header logo, LOCKED so I can drop them into a new email without fussing with it. But, a lot of the images I upload for an email will be used only once. I have to be able to delete these!! Right now, every single change in the images has to be done one at a time. This is a big issue for me--I am in a rural area and internet is often slow.

7.0/10
Nikita T.

Value for Money when it comes to email marketing

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

RedCappi has been helping me send emailers to my clientele helping me stay in touch with them and engage them, while saving the time of writing one to one to everyone

Pros

1. Cost effective
2. Easy to use
3. Nice templates

Cons

1. Little slow at times
3. Images upload at the end

Redcappi Is a perefect way for me to easily communicate with my list. You get good stats reports.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

I love a few of the templates already laid out for us as well as the fact that they offer very detailed reports on every campaign which will help marketers wit their next ones.

Cons

There is a bit difficultly trying to login to the program and I am not fully sure why that may be but some times it just doesn't work for me.

Evelynna M.

RedCappi Email Marketing helps us send high quality emails to prospects

Reviewed on 2018/06/30

Thanks to RedCappi Email Marketing I can keep myself in continuous and personal communication with all my prospects.

Pros

What I liked most about this program was the CAN SPAM compliance tool, since in other companies, although they also have similar tools, some emails are marked as spam.

Cons

to have good results in sales and conversions with RedCappi Email Marketing, the free plan does not help us. I think there should be similar parameters to other companies in the case of free tests and plans.

Michael G.

Easy and Reliable

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/08/03

Pros

RedCappi is extremely easy to use, and reliably delivers email marketing as intended. The dashboard is helpful and simple to understand.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like.

Latoya G.

Great for beginners!!!

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/03/02

ease of use

Pros

Very affordable. Many beginning stage small businesses and free lancers are on a shoe string budget. RedCappi was the choice for me starting out in business. I appreciate the price, but the best benefit for me is the simplicity. The world of email software can be kind of confusing. RedCappi software is very simple. It makes it fun to create news letters versus a pain like with other popular email marketing software. RedCappi also has very nice templates

Cons

Phone support would be great, sometimes it's helpful to be able to quickly reach a vendor. I have had great experiences with the email support though.

Kaushal A.

This is the very good tool for email campaigns. I like this tool and most of our clients are using.

Easy campaign management.

Pros

I like the AB testing feature. I guess, no one is providing this kind of thing

The most important thing I like is the user interface, it is very easy to use.

Scoring tool is also very helpful to know about email template such as HTML errors, broken link etc

Cons

With free account they should allow 500-1000 emails instead 100. So that more users can sign up and try this awesome tool.

Sunny B.

Excellent value!

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/08/03

Pros

Easy to use, great value for the price. Helped my business a lot!

Cons

Honestly can’t think of anything. Platform helped me a lot

Felix peter G.

Oh RedCappi! The most easy, affordable and best email marketing software I have ever used!

Reviewed on 2016/01/29

This is a very simple email marketing service with the drag & drop email builder makes it fun and easy. Its easy to setup and with the help of Autoresponders we can create and schedule Autoresponders to welcome new subscribers and automatically send a series of emails in the following days. There is also the option to schedule the emails which need to be delivered at a specific data and time. There is also the option of Forward to a Friend feature, which I have forward it to my few friends. The best part is there is no Credit Card required for sign-up and its totally free. I am totally in love RedCappi which makes my life a lot easier with the number of emails we send in a single day.

Response from RedCappi

Thanks for reviewing our software! Please let us know if we can make anything easier for you to do.

Jason S.

Makes life easier

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/08/09

Satisfied, but delivery tracking should have been better.

Pros

Easy to use interface and functionality
Flexible pricing
Dependable

Cons

Delivery mechanism
Delivery date and tracking

Very basic and smooth software. As a user the features are easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

Pros

Everything is simple yet technically perfect in design, I like how the autoresponder ties into diferent lists and promotions

Cons

Price gets a bit spendy. other companies give a better free plan but larger users prices are not bad

Ketan T.

Easy to creat Campaign

Reviewed on 2019/01/05

Overall experience is good as of now
, and customer support is very supportive

Pros

Tool is easy to make /create campaign. And have a report through stats

Cons

Need more feature to create good campaign design

7.0/10
Jelena N.

A Great and Easy-to-Use tool for SMB Marketers

Reviewed on 2018/03/02

This software really made my life easier. I was looking for an email marketing tool that is easy to use, in order to create standard emails I could send to people who signed up for my newsletter. I learned really fast to use Redcappi and loved it right away.

Pros

I liked the way the interface is designed. It is definitely easy to use and I needed no training to get up to speed in order to create a beautiful email template.

Cons

They still don't offer bulk emails but will soon, so I am waiting for that. This is definitely one area for improvement.

Lynda E.

Low cost email marketing with powerful tools

Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Low cost email marketing with powerful tools

Pros

For the price, this can't be beat. I checked all the top email marketing systems and Redcappi provides sophisticated reporting and scheduled emails without the huge cost.

Cons

I have only one minor complaint. I scheduled an email send for 8 am, and it wasn't completed until well after 10 am. My list is under 1000 names. Knowing it takes that long, next time I will schedule it for 2 hours earlier, so that's a simple work around.

Margarete O.

Easy to create emails, but lots of back end confusing IT stuff to get emails actually sent

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/05

Pros

I like the templates, and the drag and drop features. It is easy to upload contacts and check the statistics of the e-blast.

Cons

There is always some add on IT stuff to do in order to get the emails to the inbox of our constituents. As someone who does not have an IT background, it's frustrating to get random emails saying we need to jump thru hoops (that are unclear) in order to get an email out. Especially when we have a item sensitive e-blast to send out.

Mukesh M.

It's Free!! Love RedCappi

Reviewed on 2016/02/01

Totally I agreed with the previous review. Very Simple, Fun, and easy marketing service. It offers easy, affordable & the best email marketing features for businesses of all sizes to easily manage the email marketing needs. The most interesting part is drag & drop email builder that is very easy for busy schedule... Five stars Loving it

Response from RedCappi

Thanks for the feedback! Reach out to us for any questions.

Jonas L.

Good autoresponder, but not for me

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/08/03

Pros

RedCappi is easy to get started with, you can import your list and the deliverability was fine. Easy to send emails from, simple interface.

Cons

The email deliverability from my testing, is better with both Get Response and Aweber, and to me (and probably almost everyone else) that's the most important feature of an autoresponder.

With that said, I did like RedCappi during the time I used them, but ultimately I went with Aweber instead for better deliverability.

6.0/10
Sharjeel S.

I have run email marketing campaigns with Redcappi and found the product to be pretty user friendly

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/06

Not much, would say its a cost friendly solutions and can be a good fit for start-ups in initial phase. or small businesses for their email marketing needs.

Pros

Its easy to use campaign dashboard and campaign creation module is the winner. Also, custom template creation is pretty decent and not very restrictive unlike Mailchimp.

Cons

I feel the reporting structure can be more comprehensive. Competitors like Mailchimp & Marketo are way ahead in terms of campaign analytics.

Andre B.

Easy to use Email Service

Reviewed on 2016/02/02

We've been using RedCappi for almost 4 years now to send our weekly emails to our customers. We love it because it's really straightforward and easy to create and send our newsletters each week, saving us time to focus on other important elements in our business.

Response from RedCappi

thanks for the feedback Andre, we appreciate the review :) Happy Sending :)

Ty P.

The easiest ESP I've found

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

Pros

The editor and templates are extremely straightforward. I've used some really clunky marketing tools, RedCappi isn't one of them. What I like best and get the most benefit from is the reporting - it's thorough and helps us make quick decisions.

Cons

No cons from us. RedCappi is user friendly for the beginners and a breeze for more experienced marketers.

Hitesh P.

It's very good to share our product to customer as we are travel agents

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/03/03

we can arise work from this marketing tool

Pros

One Touch Go and design on your own really we can upload and attached any file for marketing purpose. we will recommend to other customer also

Cons

while mailing it take too long to send this mail few mails are getting to spam and also we want add some new themes for travel agents to

5.0/10