OneSaas

Get your business apps working happily together

Mike M.
  • Industry: Publishing

Great Functionality & Support

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

Pros

OneSaas connects our WooCommerce store with Quickbooks. It works as intended, sending transaction data from the store to the accounting system. For the most part, it functions on its own very well; we rarely have to interact with the system. In rare cases, certain transactions may get "stuck" due to an error in either Woo or QB and the OneSaas support staff is always super helpful in those situations. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us today and found a solution within a few minutes, saving us from having to research and tinker with settings on our end.

Cons

For those not familiar with technology or integrating systems within systems, the setup may be confusing. However, the support team can assist and answer your questions.

Ian D.
  • Industry: Accounting

CSR is a fantastic support agent!

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

My overall experience has been a positive one with OneSaas proving to be a vital part of my clients online business and I am very upbeat that the new platform with reduce the amount of monthly integration errors that we've experienced in the past.

Pros

Software is consistent and reliable. The online support is exceptional and every support agent I've dealt with over the years has been great to work with.

Cons

The data doesn't always match up correctly and correcting errors has proven to be quite difficult in the past, especially with the old OneSaas platform.

Simon P.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Superb customer service.

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

Excellent

Pros

Very rare I need to contact Customer services but when I do they fix issues every time. Today [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic taking the time to sort out a sync issue between ebay and QBO.

Cons

No cons so far all works well and updates my sales from ebay to QBO

Jenny M.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Using OneSaas has saved our business time and money.

Reviewed on 2017/07/18

Saves time and money. No manual keying of orders, eliminated errors.

Pros

Our orders are sent automatically on the hour to our Warehouse without us having to do anything. Saves time and money, there are no errors with incorrect data entry. Reports and data are easy to utilize.

Cons

Setting up the system was involved and confusing not having correct parameters set up so the system integrated with warehouse correctly

Larry P.

Customer support is efficient and helpful

Reviewed on 2017/09/13

Pros

Works as advertised for integrating our e-commerce solutions to our other various services and it's relatively cheap considering the amount labour it would take to do all of this manually.

Customer service has been nothing but stellar. I have dealt with Customer support representative on the odd occasion we need assistance and he has sorted our issues out in a matter on minutes.

Peter S.
  • Industry: Building Materials

happy

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

Pros

does what it says, less work for integration

Cons

a few tricks to get used to, but response time good

Dean P.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Very useful service, needs some setup but once working saves a lot of time

Reviewed on 2017/05/25

Being able to sync data automatically between our apps saves a lot of time and avoids human error

Pros

Being able to sync orders from my online store into my accounting software (instead of having to manually re-enter them) saves time and helps avoid input errors, which makes our business run more smoothly. The customer service/support is excellent too. My most recent support chat was very helpful.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to set up and we've had some syncing errors between our two applications, but this is mainly due to data in the two packages being slightly different.

Erica V.

The initial set up for the integration took awhile, but the support team was extremely helpful.

Reviewed on 2017/10/10

Pros

The integration for our customers and invoices will be very helpful to keep organized and synced. The OneSaas Support team was extremely helpful. Even though the integration took a while, they stuck it out with me and helped me figure out all the problems.

Cons

I do wish there was a "sync now" option as opposed to waiting for the scheduled sync or logging in to do it manually, but it is a small inconvenience for now.

Andrea F.

Customer Support Team is great

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Team has been a great support to help us get established and work out our teething problems

Pros

Reduction in rework by Sales Staff to convert Sales to Invoices. Ability to have online help from experienced technicians like Raf

Cons

Some of the information (eg contact and email addresses) does not map across to our Invoices.

• Industry: Wholesale

Excellent Support - Quick and efficient

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

Pros

Support is fantastic, had a Syncing issue and CSR fixed it very promptly without any major issues. Great Work, thanks again CSR. The platform is generally very stable and it's fairly easy to use.

Cons

Have a few issues with Syncing, but generally it's us causing the issues modifying the external data sources.

• Used Weekly for Free Trial

Great to work with you

Reviewed on 2019/11/22

It was problem with sync customers between Magento and Onsasss, but the Support guy solved the problem very quickly

Pros

OneSass connect data with Magento and SageOneAccounting and is is very important feature, and it
makes my job easier, and saves me time

Cons

So far there is no such, maybe a little bit hard to set up the integration

Dan R.

Reviewed on 2016/04/19

integrating onesaas to unleashed

Reviewed on 2020/03/04

allowed our new e-commerce website to link orders directly into our inventory control system, chat support was fast too

Pros

very simple interface and easy to link our website to unleashed

Cons

it would be good if it could link all products from our website directly through onesaas into unleashed without the use of a sales order

Dana R.

Save yourself time and headaches

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

We're extremely fed up with OneSaaS. There was a time years ago when it was a key piece of automating our back office, but now it just creates unnecessary headaches, wastes our time, costs us money, and generally makes life harder - not easier. I don't understand how an app can get consistently worse over time instead of better. We had an opportunity to re-architect our system a few months ago and we regret choosing to continue with OneSaaS.

Pros

It used to have some nice features that worked and saved us time.
The pricing was really competitive.
I don't know how support used to be, since we never needed to use it.

Cons

Pricing increased while key features were turned off.
No longer makes updates to existing records, it only syncs new records, so it still requires a ton of manual work to keep things up to date.
The sync breaks constantly.
Support is absolutely useless. Can't upload screenshots to support, links to articles all error out.
They outsource support offshore to folks who don't seem knowledgable about the product. It ends up taking 10x longer than it should to fix bugs.

Doug C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Excellent customer support service

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

I have been using OneSaas for a number of years now to link BigCommerce, Shopify and Unleashed Software and it just works with minimal intervention. The support team are fantastic! Every time I need help, Live chat is always there and the skills of the people behind the scenes is exemplary. Customer service executives are just some members of the support team

Pros

There is always help at hand on the live chat when you need it. Rep was able to get quickly to the source of the problem and provide a fix. Not only that but helped me avoid future problems of this nature.

Cons

More integrations with other software application would be helpful

• Industry: Medical Devices

Super support

Reviewed on 2019/07/10

Today, I had syncing issues. I got worried because I don't tamper with my settings, I only ever click sync. the rep was available on the online chats and solved my problem by the time I smoked a cigarette. Not even lying here.

Pros

It helps me easily sync my WooCommerce purchases with Unleashed.

Cons

It only syncs once a day on my current plan, but ideally I'd like it to sync automatically each time there is a purchase.

Jane M.

Customer service was fantastic!!

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Pros

That is takes care of our orders seamlessly. Moving them from Woo Commerce into our accounting software and shipping software.

Cons

I would like to be able to talk to someone on the phone at times...but the chat feature is fantastic and customer service was VERY helpful to me today.

Jim B.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Software that doesn't work!

Reviewed on 2018/08/22

Customer service, even the CEO ignores issues...doesn't respond to questions and doesn't fix problems!

Pros

It was SUPPOSED to connect e-commerce engines to QuickBooks to synchronize transactions and inventory.

Cons

The programming is totally FLAWED! They don't synchronize inventory properly and they bring inaccurate sales tax data into QuickBooks... WORST software I have ever worked with!!!

Benny S.

Great support

Reviewed on 2020/01/07

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was really helpful. Very responsive (replied within seconds), solved the problem and told me what was wrong and how to avoid in future.

Cons

It's tricky to set up, but that's not really OneSaas's fault.

Martin P.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020/08/17

Pros

I had a lot of specific questions regarding an Integ with Unleashed, I was helped by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was able to understand and solve my issue efficiently

Thank you so much !!

Cons

NA

• Industry: Information Services

Keep in sync with OneSaaS

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

Pros

It’s low cost and that’s it’s cloud based.

Cons

It doesn’t sync price of a product between QuickBooks Online and Opencart.

Wilson C.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

Paola K.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Great experience!

Reviewed on 2019/07/19

The rep helped me with some difficulties we were having and she gave me the right advice, simple, clear and very easy!!

Pros

the help desk was really helpfull. the rep helped me setting up

Cons

None, for the time being. We will keep going!

Seagyn D.

Connects WHMCS to Sage Accounting but causes chaos in the books

Reviewed on 2017/07/10

Pros

I like the fact that they've spent time trying to integrate the two applications. That's about all I like about it.

Cons

The fact that they said it can integrate but it just starts throwing duplicate data from WHMCS into Sage Accounting. Our major problem is that it uses descriptions from WHMCS as the item code (SKU) in Sage Accounting.

Aaron R.

Amazing Time Saving Software

Reviewed on 2020/04/07

Accounting is our main issue as we are not knowledgable in the area. However OneSaas solves that automatically!

Pros

OneSaas is truly a revolutionary piece of precise software engineering. It syncs all of my sales/payment/refunds and customers which gives me more time to engage with my customer base. The support team is amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who I mainly deal with is always ready to help and knows the software inside out. Well done OneSaaS!

Cons

Honestly, it seems too good to be true but there is nothing that jumps out at me that is a con with this software.