ActiveDEMAND

An integrated marketing solution for marketers & agencies

Good software for small businesses

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

It's been a good experience for smaller businesses. It's given us more data regarding prospects. I would call it a starter point for anyone interested in marketing automation.

Pros

The visitor tracking is robust and provides much more data than similar tools. You can get the full visitor history for every organization who visits the site.

Cons

The software is cumbersome and slow. It often takes several minutes to run a report. Compared to similar software, the automations are overly complex and not as feature-rich.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and use them to improve the user experience with ActiveDEMAND.

Vernon D.

Techi oriented

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

Great customer service

Pros

It’s got a lot of functionality packed into it

Cons

Some options require a more tech oriented person, however the customer service is always on the ball and ready to help where they can

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Hi Vernon, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for ActiveDEMAND. We agree that our customer service team is fantastic and always ready to help with some of the more difficult features that ActiveDEMAND offers. We also provide a library of videos, and support articles that we constantly update to help understand our software and its features. Thanks again for the comments.

Megan R.

Good for what we need it for

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

I started off with the basic package and found that really good to choose for our monthly newsletter. We decided to upgrade to the Marketing package because we thought this would benefit us. The calendar sync never ended up working and I felt to use the "extras" we had to upgrade again. We were having too many issues. So I went back to the basic package and I am happy with the current features.

Pros

I really like the subscribe/unsubscribe list. Once an email is in the system the address is updated whether it has unsubscribed or not

Cons

We had a lot of issues with things not working and due to the time zone difference, everything took twice as long to be solved. We did not have the patience.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Megan, thank you for your honest feedback. We have recently added staff in Australia to better serve our clients on that side of the planet. The automation package definately is a big step up from our basic email marketing package. Once your business is at a point where it can take advantage of marketing automation, you may consider upgrading to the marketing automation system in the future.

Zeke S.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Seamless Integration with our CRM

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

Pros

Two things stand out about activeDEMAND:
1. They are the only marketing automation fotware that integrates seamlessly with our CRM, PipelineDeals. Because the software includes the functionality we were looking for and the price is reasonable, the decision to choose it over others was a no brainer
2. The support is fantastic. I'm not the most technical person but I had no problem setting up and integrating activeDEMAND to our CRM, mostly due to the super quick and detailed response from the support team whenever I had any questions.

Cons

I don't have any huge complaints, but some of the features that use their own algorithms (like reply detection) don't work 100% of the time so I've decided not to use them. The interface and templates could also use some updating. This software was clearly designed by an engineer, which has it's pros and cons!

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Hi Zeke, Thank you for the review! We are happy ActiveDEMAND is providing value to you and your company. And we have to agree - our support team is the best!

Overpriced, Bare Bones Lead Automation Tool

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

We stopped using ActiveDEMAND after a year of frustration and futility. They are good people with an inferior product that lacks a strong customer experience for both the reseller and end user.

Pros

The potential is high for ActiveDemand. It presents itself as a total marketing solution. It offers phone tracking, automated email services, and white label customer interfaces.

Cons

The platform isn't customer friendly. The GUI is very clumsy and not intuitive. There aren't enough templates to really jumpstart a robust campaign. Customer support is slow to respond and lacks online support documentation to help. The cost is comparable to competing platforms that offer better interfaces, stronger customer support, and more templates.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Thank you for giving your honest feedback. As it has been a while since you were an ActiveDEMAND client, you may be interested to know that we now have a full marketing stack. From appointment scheduling, drip campaigns, dynamic website content, popups and so much more. As well we now have a fully integrated in app personal trainer and support in several languages. You may want to consider re-introducing yourself to the platform

Beth B.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
  • Used Other for 1+ year

I have 30+years of legal experience and now work in the field of coaching and...

Reviewed on 2017/05/31

The benefits I like from this software is the email and list capabilities as well as the capability to easily build landing pages for campaigns and events.

Pros

Easy to use for someone like me who is technologically challenged! I like how easy it is to create a landing page for an event sign up, etc.

Cons

What I like least is the Facebook posting. While I like the statistics I get using the software to post my Facebook posts, the post itself on Facebook does not always post correctly. Usually only posts a portion of the picture.

Response from JumpDEMAND

Hi Beth! Thank you for your review of ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate your comments and insight. It is always helpful to get feedback. Thanks again!

Ryan G.

Customer for 3 years

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

Pros

Active Demand is a great tool and can do a lot, probobly even more than I know.

Cons

I find it hard to navigate the pages and set up the campaigns. When we had a full-time marketing person it made it eaier because they did it.

Response from JumpDEMAND

Hi Ryan,
Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us constantly improve - and that includes usability. May I recommend our personal trainer tool for your difficulty setting up campaigns? On the right side of the platform window there is a tab that says, 'Show Me How'. With this tool, it will walk you through each step of a task. It also has links to how-to videos and support articles, without having to leave the platform.
Thank you again for choosing ActiveDEMAND as your marketing automation software.

Jason D.

Solid for Call Tracking

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

Pros

Call capabilities with lead forms are nice to receive.

Cons

Inconsistency with attribution. Many say Google whereas some should say Google/cpc (Google Ads).

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Hi Jason,
Thanks for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND. Your comments continue to help us improve. For your attribution issue, I urge you to contact our support team via chat or at [email protected] They will work through the issue and help fix the attribution errors.
Thanks again from the ActiveDEMAND team.

Danielle C.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Love ActiveDemand for our medium sized business

Reviewed on 2018/11/06

I love it! We changed email providers but came back because it is the best

Pros

It's so easy to use and allows me to plan campaigns efficiently

Cons

I wish there was more drag and drop options and video compatibility

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Hi Danielle,

Thank you for the positive comments and taking the time to send them! We are thrilled to have you back with ActiveDEMAND. And we take your suggestions to heart as we continuously improve our software.

Brian C.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great data capture

Great Experiece.

Pros

I liked Active Demand's ease of use and set-up.

Cons

There was some learning curve in the begining.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate your comments and are happy you are happy with the platform. We will continue to improve our user experience with the help of your feedback.

Thanks again,

Chaun M.

Great solution!

Reviewed on 2019/10/21

Pros

The reporting is great. It gives me everything I need.

Cons

That it doesn't integrate with other meeting software solutions.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Hi Chaun, Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We are happy to hear that you are pleased you are seeing value with ActiveDEMAND. As we continue to grow and improve we will endeavor to align our software to offer our users the most value.

Jennifer O.

All in one marketing automation great for small business

Reviewed on 2015/04/06

ActiveDEMAND has all the tools a small business needs to manage their online marketing. We used to use one tool for email marketing, another for social media, yet another for landing pages and more. With ActiveDEMAND, everything is in one spot and integrated. We can easily see what marketing campaigns are working and what needs to be adjusted.

• Industry: Accounting

Good Call Tracking Software

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

Pros

Call tracking is inexpensive, intuitive and has a good reporting.

Cons

Cannot record my own Whisper Message;
Some recordings are unavailable.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback.

Jason E.

Exactly as much as we need

Reviewed on 2018/11/06

ActiveDemand allows us to seamlessly manage our social media and email campaigns.

Pros

The features are complete and easy to understand. There are good integrations and sufficient APIs to allow for custom integrations if we wished. Great support.

Cons

The UI is not super intuitive. There are a few features that are undocumented and were only uncovered upon asking support.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Hi Jason,
Thanks for taking a moment to comment on ActiveDEMAND. Your feedback helps us improve our software. And we have been working on our UI and increasing our documentation for our features - and will continue to do so. Thanks again!

Sheila R.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Great Product, great value!

Reviewed on 2019/10/18

My overall experience has been very positive. The support system that they have in place has been instrumental in making this a success for us. I anticipate using the software multiple email campaigns in the very near future.

Pros

The capabilities of this software are amazing. It will grow as the company grows. The support through the website and personal phone calls is extremely helpful and saves time. The training videos are easy to follow and understand. The analytics are impressive and easy to understand.

Cons

At first the software seems very complicated to get set up. Use the resources available and once set up the software can be used for multiple campaigns.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Hi Sheila, Thanks for providing us with feedback on our software and for the positive review! We use your comments to continually update and improve our software to offer the best value and user experience we can.

Chris H.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Solid Software

Reviewed on 2019/10/14

Pros

Customer Service and lead notifications. I like having the ability to see who's been on our website and what they were looking at.

Cons

Email Campaigns - Email formatting can be cumbersome.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Hi Chris,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate all feedback to help us improve ActiveDEMAND's user experience.

Sue S.

Using for almost a year - still learning

Reviewed on 2017/05/23

Saves me time with the ability to save portions of the email for future use. Excellent list management.

Pros

Easy to use once you learn it. Good archiving system for saving items for future use. Superior support system. Chat support so helpful. Great that there's no contract period. Excellent value for the money.

Cons

Not easy to learn - needs better training materials - user manuals or resources. I don't seem to get what I need from the video tutorials. Needs better search capacity in resource area. Might be nice to start with a buddy-system for the first few emails. I like access to Sean but after awhile I feel I've asked too much. Maybe someone further down in the org would be able to answer my basic questions. Did that once and it worked great.

Response from JumpDEMAND

Hi Sue,

Thank you for your review of ActiveDEMAND. Your insight and comments are appreciated and feedback is always welcome. Thanks again!

Angela E.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great Software

Reviewed on 2019/01/30

Pros

Easy to do several tasks online within one program.

Cons

It's a little slow sometimes, but not bad.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Hi Angela,
Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback on ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate the comments and use them to be constantly improving our software. We are happy you are having a good experience with ActiveDEMAND.
Thanks again!,
The Team at ActiveDEMAND

Powerful prospecting solution

Reviewed on 2018/11/14

We evaluated this against Hubspot, Salesforce Pardot and Autocampaign. The combination of ActiveDEMAND and Pipedrive was the only solution that gave us a reasonable entry point that allows our relatively small organisation grow into a solution, as opposed to blowing the entire marketing budget on a framework.

Technically, it looks to be on-par with Salesforce, although somewhat limited compared to HubSpot. The support is great, although a small challenge is that they are based in Canada and we in Europe. So there is no overlap in the working hours. They seem flexible enough for early-morning calls.

Overall, ActiveDEMAND was the product that allowed us to choose Pipedrive CRM over Salesforce and HubSpot.

Pros

Tight integration with Pipedrive
Good configuratior for email-journeys.
Very reasonable entry-point to start with marketing automation and prospect tracking.

Cons

Comprehensive, to the extent that it can be somewhat difficult to navigate. But I have not used the SW enough yet to make this

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Hi!
Thanks for taking a moment to review the ActiveDEMAND platform. We appreciate all feedback to help us to continue to improve the software and our users' experience with it.
The Crew at ActiveDEMAND

Sabrina B.

Touch of PM and CRM

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

Pros

You are able to follow up on potential sales and clients in one easy place.

Cons

I wish that it could integrate with contacts

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Hi Sabrina,
Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us constantly improve and take your comments into consideration for future updates.
The ActiveDEMAND Crew

Alex W.

Inexpensive call tracking platform

Reviewed on 2020/03/03

I use this for multiple clients to get inexpensive trackable phone numbers and it does the job

Pros

I chose activedemand because it was the least expensive phone call tracking tool that worked with Google analytics.

Cons

The interface for reviewing the calls could be a little more user friendly, and I wish it integrated better with my digital marketing platform, agency analytics.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Hi Alex,
Thanks for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND's call tracking tool. We are happy you are finding value and we appreciate your feedback about the interface. We are constantly working to improve ActiveDEMAND and will continue to work to make our UI user friendly. Thanks again for the comments!

Dan G.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Decent product

Reviewed on 2018/11/06

Pros

The customization is great. The forum builder is decent for those looking for a wordpress plugin.

Cons

Email service goes down at times and has caused issues with send and forget emails never getting delivered. Price is high.

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Hi Dan,

Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback about our product and will take your suggestions to help improve our software.

Kon F.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Disapointing

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Had a discussion where a lot was promised. In the actual delivery there was actually no real content or working items

Pros

The promise of the items described online and in discussion

Cons

The delivery of items promised and shown

Response from ActiveDEMAND

Hi Kon, Thank you for your honest feedback. We understand that there is a mis-alignment between what your goals are and what our company can provide. We provide tools to marketers; we unfortunately do not provide marketers to use the tools for our clients. We are happy to introduce you to one of many marketing agencies that help companies like yours succeed with technology like ours.

Eric B.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Continually improving

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

Pros

They have continuously improved the software over time as the marketing best practices have changed.

Cons

Would like to see pricing on the website.

Response from JumpDEMAND

Hi Eric,
Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We are always seeking way to improve our users experience so your feedback is definitely helpful.

Our pricing page can be found here: https://www.activedemand.com/pricing/
and our helpful support staff is always ready to answer any questions you may have!

Thank you again from the crew at ActiveDEMAND.

Mario Z.