FluentStream

A cloud-based business phone service

Jessica R.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Couldn't ask for better customer service!

Reviewed on 2019/01/22

Any issue I may have, or need assistance with customer service agents are friendly, helpful and hands on. At first I was skeptical suing a phone company that is not located in my back yard, however remote access is a wonder and gets the issues taken care of, almost immediately. The technology is advanced but easy to use, couldn't ask for more.

Pros

I love the user friendly platform, very "dummy proof" for those of us that aren't as technologically inclined. I also the love the Fluentcloud mobile app that allows me to access my extension while I am out of the office.

Cons

I would not say there is anything I don't like, in most cases it is my lack of knowledge on how to navigate the software.However anytime I contact the customer service team they are ready and willing to walk me through these processes through instruction and education.

John J.

An upstart VOIP provider that will give the big names a run for their money!!!

Reviewed on 2020/06/10

It's been world-class amazing from the sales process, to onboarding, to daily use.

Pros

The software is fairly straightforward like most VOIP systems. It may not be as flashy as Vonage, RingCentral or 8x8, but it's a great cost, and the customer support team has been AMAZING for both selection, implementation and ongoing use.

Cons

Nothing really. Some things are a little harder to find compared to the bigger systems because they're a new vendor. But they're constantly upgrading and making the system easier and easier to use.

Kariann K.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Up's and Downs

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

Over all it is a GREAT company to work with. I love the support staff they are all friendly and try their darndest to get things fixed. Even if you feel extra needy. They never let on that they aren't happy to help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is especially patient with our nit pickyness.

Pros

I really like that it's user friendly and easy to learn. It really helps that it allows us to have many phone lines. Also the online faxing feature and text feature are helpful. Their support team is awesome and there for you 24/7 and don't sound annoyed when you call back multiple times.

Cons

There were some quirks to work out to get it to work smoothly with our business. We don't like that there isn't a contact list for the fax machine feature and that you can only text 180 characters. The no contact list for the fax slows us down in having to find fax numbers every time. The text feature really limits what we can text clients. We had to get really creative in our wording to keep it within the limit.

Customer service second to none!

Reviewed on 2018/11/06

I've never had an issue that there hasn't been someone right there to immediately help me get the issue resolved. And they're not just efficient - they're friendly and personable, too. It's always a pleasure to work with them!

Pros

It's easy to use, which makes it great to be able to get new people up to speed.

Cons

It's sometimes hard to configure a new device - HOWEVER, that's offset by the fact that there's ALWAYS someone at FluentStream who is ready and willing to help me get it done, and quickly.

Larry S.

FluentStream Technology

Reviewed on 2019/01/29

We have been using FluentStream for probably about five <5> years (my best guess) -- and are 1000% satisfied with the product and service.

Pros

I do not view this as a software product but as a technology platform; that said, I am not someone who, as a general rule, makes product recommendations. FluentStream is an exception. The product provides excellent telecommunications services (VoIP) for our full and complete range of communication needs -- and does so at a very cost effective price point.
While we virtually never need support (maybe two times per year) -- FluentStream is easy to reach, communicative, knowledgeable, and quick to reply with resolution and/or an answer.

Cons

Nothing; the product is ideal for our needs.

Kristofer K.
  • Industry: Insurance

Great Product at a Great Price

Reviewed on 2015/07/24

Pros

As a business owner, I am always on the lookout for quality and cost. Often one of those comes at the cost of the other. That is not so with FluentStream - they truly are the best of three worlds. That third world is service. I have never once felt like a number unlike I have with other telecom companies.

If you have a business and are looking for an alternative to the big guys, I urge you to give FluentStream a try. You will be extremely hard-pressed to find a better combination of quality, features, and service - all for a price that is phenomenal. On top of that, their platform is totally customizable for your business and they can change it on the fly. What more can you ask for?

I have put them on my website for free because I am THAT impressed and I want those who know me to have the opportunity to get to know them. I heartily endorse this company.

Cons

My biggest complaint would be regarding faxing. It should be a smoother process and it would be nice to have a time/date stamp added to the pdf of the faxed info in lieu of having to save the email with the pdf.

Jonathan G.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Best phone provider in the business!

Reviewed on 2017/01/17

I have never had the pleasure to work with such an incredible phone provider before. FluentStream gives you all the features you could possibly want at a very reasonable price, they are always working with us to innovate on great ideas to help our clients reach us. They have helped us to streamline our process and save money by not needing to use multiple providers. To top it off, in the 2 years we have been using them we have had the service go down once(not even their fault as a main upstream carrier went down) and they switched over their upstream carrier within 5 minutes to get us completely back up and running. INCREDIBLE.

Pros

Very intuitive and capable system.

Cons

I can not think of more ways to incorporate them into our systems.

Jimmy G.
  • Industry: Information Services

Lexus Of VOIP Services

Reviewed on 2020/04/07

Pros

I have had two lines with Fluentstream at different points of time but had to cancel them as my business was not getting much use of the Toll Free lines. The service has been FANTASTIC through and through and I have nothing but praise for these guys. I have used a bunch of VOIP service but Fluentstream is really enterprise grade stuff and no mickey mouse operation like some of the other players. I was really sad to cancel but should I need a service like theirs in the future, I would even go back in my dreams...

Cons

Not sure if this was their fault port but the porting in date for my number was 2 weeks from sign up day whereas it was just a few days for Twilio when I ported it out back. Not a big deal for me anyways...

Ryan H.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Best Service Provider

Reviewed on 2017/01/17

We have 17 service providers and FluentStream is easily ranked in the top 2 spots alongside Salesforce.com. They have collaborated with us on some custom delevopment projects and have saved us a ton of money over our previous provider. Fluentstream has hands down the most reliable VOIP service I have ever witnessed, as well as a groundbreaking cloud PBX.

Pros

Reliable
UI is fantastic
Cloud Based
Budget Friendly
Not Nickle and Dimed
Great Customer Support

Cons

None

Tony E.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

USed it for over 2 years, internationa offices, multiple businesses.

Reviewed on 2015/07/30

Pros

Service, Reliability, Flexibility.
They always answer or call back promptly.
Even international use, they can accommodate, and the product works super well, without any trouble.

They help when we re-organize or re-deploy the original programing.
The flexibility with users, multiple companies and international offices and remote employees is amazing. The contrast between this system and a huge complex proprietary system is night and day, not even on the same planet. This is easy, the service is responsive... the price is right, the reliability is exceptional

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Fluentstream.

Jeff P.

FluentStream

Reviewed on 2019/01/29

Some of the best customer service I have experienced with any company.

Pros

software is very functional and goes across many platforms

Cons

although their web portal is a bit confusing and takes time to find things that should be intuitive

Adam D.

Great Voip System for the price

Reviewed on 2017/01/27

We used FluentStream on our team for about 2 years. In the beginning, we rarely encountered issues. Note that I was not the admin or IT guy on FluentStream, but I rarely had a problem. The interface is easy to use and requires zero training.

Pros

Clear calls with few drops. Support was always helpful and quick (often put our own support team to shame). Support was always friendly and knowledgeable, which is what you need. :)

Cons

Other than occasional glitches, there were no cons. But you will get that with every phone, so don't over think it.

John K.

Outstandiing Company

Reviewed on 2015/07/27

Pros

Customer service is outstanding, tech support folks are great.

Cons

No complaints. There is nothing here to write.

Kristofer r. K.

Look No Further...

Reviewed on 2014/12/17

Erik H.

FluentStream - My goto Voip provider

Reviewed on 2016/04/26

I have now been a Fluent partner for some time. I only recommend services to my clients that I would use, and I do. In todays every growing internet world there are so many choices when it comes to vendors, more that you can imagine. Mainly all can get the job done, but we have to decided who are we most comfortable with, who we are giving are business to? Who do we want to work with in the challenging times? This is how I decide on who to work with and not just what technology I am buying. Fluent combines excellent technology and service, which results in authentic value. In todays world buying the "right" relationship is key.

Pros

24/7 support - US based support. Custom configurations to meet your business needs. No monthly contracts.

Cons

Bring your own internet. No routers or network equipment provided as a service.

Ronald R.
  • Industry: Legal Services

VERY Satisfied

Reviewed on 2019/01/22

A wonderful company to work with. Use of FluentStream has resulted in reduced phone costs and increased efficiencies.

Pros

Full featured, sound quality, website, customer service, price, emailing messages; conference call quality

Cons

The Yealink website is separate from the FluentStream site, dialing by clicking on phone numbers on a website does not work with Firefox or IE, "Full featured" also means complicated choices. Faxing does not have built in scanning software. Transferring calls is not intuitive

Scott W.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Great product with great service

Reviewed on 2015/07/30

Pros

It works great and I don't have to maintain a phone system anymore.

Cons

The faxing was problematic, but I think it was mostly due to our application and not their product.

Andrew S.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Fluenstream VOIP service

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

We now have clear calling capabilities, multiple lines, voicemail boxes, fax capabilities.

Pros

Extremely helpful customer support. Very attentive and quick to respond.

Cons

There is nothing that I have seen as a con

Mark P.

We love FluentStream!

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

Pros

This phone system was way better than our old system and so much more reliable I don't think will ever go back!

Cons

It works exactly as described way better quality and no more phone issues like we used to have! Nothing bad to say!

Elizabeth D.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Very difficult for callers to understand

Reviewed on 2019/09/04

Pros

I can get voice message on my computer.

Cons

It is very difficult for callers to leave a message, thus many of the parents do not. It is not easy to change the voicemail message.

Jeff H.

An awesome IP phone software system.

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

The ability to work from anywhere and be able to change anything I need related to my phone system!

Pros

I love the fact that I get my voicemail sent to my email immediately after they are left. Allows me to stay in touch no matter where I am.

Cons

Sometimes when I log into the online portal to change my forwarding or follow me functions, it doesn;t save the changes. Seems to be getting better though!

John B.

FluentStream customer service is great

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

FluentStream allows us to manage our phone systems, users, faxes and voice messages in an easy to use interface. Any problems with set up are quickly handled by their customer support team - they are great to work with.

Pros

There are many features to FluentStream. I especially like getting my voice messages via email.

I also like the faxing capabilities and the ability to manage my users.

Cons

There are so many options which are available that it can be overwhelming setting users up. That is solved though by their excellent customer support.

Janene B.

FluentCloud

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

Pros

We are a call center doing outbound B2B marketing. We use this software so that we can record the agents calls. There are a couple of things I like....I like how easy it is to listen to and save call recordings. I also like that I can filter based on what I am looking for such as by caller name, phone number, extensions, and by date. I also like that we were able to sync everything together with this and our CRM.

Cons

There are many things I do not care for with this software. Quite often it does not work properly and the calls are garbled and can't be understood. Also that the recordings are only there for a week I think it is. We save all of our appointment recordings anyway but if an issue comes up with a call that was further out than a week, it isn't there anymore.

Loretta M.

Great Service - Great Value for the Price

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

I love this company and look forward to a long working relationship with them.

Pros

I like the people and the attitude behind the software. There are technical people who try to get you to work within the confines of their software, whether or not it fits your business model. Then there are those rare companies and individuals, like I have found at Fluent Stream, who are willing to talk about how to utilize and even adapt the software to accomplish our business goals. We've been using Fluent Stream for over a year now. We use the product to provide virtual support for a variety of clients. So far, Fluent Stream has been able to customize and scale the services to meet or exceed each of our clients 'needs.

Cons

Our reporting requirements are atypical. We were able to create a work-around . It takes a little time, but it works.

Mike Z.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

2 Year FluentStream Administrator & User

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

We are able to setup our phone system on our own using fluentstream and collect data on the calls made through the system. We are pleased with the software and service provided.

Pros

The ability to update the settings in the phone system is extremely easy for a novice. The chrome plug in and iphone app are a plus for those who utilize them. Customer service is extremely friendly, prompt, and follows up after they have completed a request to ensure everything is still going smoothly after the call for help - this is rather unique!

Cons

The texting (SMS) feature could be more robust.