Regpack

Web based software for online registration and payments.

Joy D.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great product for the price.

Reviewed on 2020/05/12

I really like the overall design and user-friendly nature of the projects and forms. We are able to structure our registration questions and flow of registrations for our camping events for both our campers and counselors.

Pros

I really like how easy this software allows for question formats. I like the ability to have the complex question formats.

Cons

The inability to accept donations in a direct format without the use of a multiple choice product option. I also do not like the inability to contact customer support directly.

Response from Regpack

Hi Joy, glad you are loving Regpack and how easy it is to create a customized process for your camp registration and donations. We've made some great updates just in the last few weeks to help facilitate an even better donation experience, and we're happy to help you implement those updates! Looking forward to helping you make registration even better!

Sarah jean H.

I have some suggestions

Reviewed on 2020/07/14

My overall experience has been poor. The one exception to that rule is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the salesperson who I dealt with initially. He responds to my emails promptly and seeks out answers to my questions. Not so with the actual project manager.

I don't understand the project manager role. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] joined me for one phone call -- which was long distance for me -- and I haven't been able to speak with her since. I assumed that the PM would walk me through the process of setting up a form. I assumed that we would have a share-screen session where she would explain the different functionalities and connections between the software's various components. I assumed that I would receive training.

None of that happened. Instead, I set up the form. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reviewed it, took 3 days to respond, and made minor changes. Then she sent me form emails. When I asked a question - silence. When I asked again - form email. When I asked for resources, I got a hurried Loom video.

Where's the training? Where's the documentation? Where's the assistance? Where's the Customer Service?

We were under a deadline and had to launch. There were problems and unforeseen issues, mostly because I was troubleshooting without any training. The only person that responded to our pleas for help was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Promote him. He's the only reason I'm not slamming you on every review site I can find.

I suggest that you review your 10 day build process and the role of a PM. Currently, they're both useless.

Pros

Maintaining the User database is easy and straightforward.

Cons

The Roadblocks don't seem to actually work.
Getting forms/triggers to save can be quite a challenge.
Getting a trigger to fire without having to save the page multiple times is a challenge.
Users keep getting error messages about refreshing the page, which they do to no avail.
The language describing some of the tools/features is convoluted and unclear.
Drag and drop on the forms is a nightmare.
Why are the products all listed in one section on the form? They really need to be separate blocks that can be moved like the Fields are moved within a form.

Response from Regpack

Sarah Jean, I'm sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience with our Project Manager. After reviewing your account, it seems as though there was a miscommunication about the way our onboarding process works. The PM assigned to your account is an expert in building Regpack projects. As part of our service, we build out your system for you, so you don't have to quickly learn how to on your own. Once the system is built out for you, we assign a Trainer to your account who works on a screenshare 1:1 with you to teach you the system and answer all of your questions. You actually had a training session on July 16th, 2 days after you wrote this review. While it sounds like we got off on the wrong foot, I'm hoping your training session can help mitigate your issues and once you go live, you will see how Regpack can really optimize your registration process and allow you and your team to manage data and payments easily in the back end. We look forward to a positive relationship with you!

Abena A.

Overall helps with mass registration and payment processing.

Reviewed on 2017/11/05

Pros

automated, cc processing, filters, sending mass emails (I wish you did not have to create it first). I like that we can send parents to our site, registration for parents is relatively straight forward. Payment plans was a great feature.

Cons

I do not like that the account is still considered "active" even if you are not accepting payments. You have to email to "turn it off" and this was not effectively communicated so I feel as though I have been overcharged a lot. Everything is US$ and we are a Canadian company which does not help.
Automated invoices via email was nice but would be better if sent as a pdf. Invoice email triggers didn't always work, and was problematic to trigger for people on payment plans.
The software was meant to improve our mass registration issue and payment processing which it has done, however I wish it did more convenient things like exported class attendance lists (no cvs that need to be manipulated), had staff management or ways staff can sign contracts and upload information, was straightforward in adding additional programs that existing users can sign up to, better ways to deal with medical reports for campers.
We recently added some new programs and there isn't a simple way to do this without creating a new project. A new project is an additional (not communicated to us during demo). We have used for 1 summer and I foresee having issues with parents signing up next year. Better communication and videos on how returning campers can sign up quickly using their past info would be helpful.Overall we budgeted for this software based on prices that were communicated to us but have been experiencing several unexpected charges, making us question if we choose the right software

Response from Regpack

Abena, thanks for taking the time to share.

Pricing and procedures are all clearly noted Terms of Service document that you reviewed and signed. I'm sorry this wasn't made clear to you and if you have questions or would like to review your Terms, please let Support know.

As we are a US-based company, our listed prices are in USD, however, you are processing your registration payments in CAD. The ability to charge in multiple currencies is a unique feature of Regpack!

I am glad to hear your feedback that Regpack did what it was intended to: allow for mass registration and payment collection. It sounds like Regpack is able to provide class attendance lists, sends payment invoice emails and reporting as well.

You are able to use Regpack for your staff, including using our e-signature widget to have staff sign contracts and our upload tool so they can upload documents.

We are happy to work with you to make your registration easy and seamless! Thanks for your feedback!

Jessica M.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great Starting Point for a New Program

Reviewed on 2016/06/17

Overall, I have been very happy with my experiences with Regpack. The individuals who have assisted us from our initial inquiry, all the way through getting our specific forms set up have all been professional, quick to respond, and willing to work with us to the best of their abilities.

My only drawback to this review is the functionality of the software is somewhat limited. I feel we were a little mislead on the capabilities the program had when we were discussing what we needed with our rep from Regpack. There have been a few moments where I set the system up the way I felt it would best meet OUR needs as a company and was told that I "couldn't" do it that way (not that the system didn't allow for it, but REGPACK as a company wouldn't allow it to be set up that way or that I couldn't do it as an administrator, that someone at Regpack would have to set it up for me). That was a little frustrating, particularly when it is something simple that I can handle doing, and am forced to email/call and wait for a response. This could potentially become a bigger issue as we go public and need to make adjustments.

I will say that the individuals who helped us get our forms set up and the system programmed the way we wanted it did their very best to give us what we needed, despite the limits set forth by various issues.

We are still concerned with the real-life application of our system, but for what we paid, I think we are getting a VERY good starting point. Time will tell whether or not this is a sustainable system for us, or if we will need to go to another company that can do more custom work (which will, of course, be far more expensive)

Lastly - I want to say thank you to Max, Nicole and Andrew for all their help. They put up with endless questions, multiple conference calls, emails from us at crazy hours thanks to our time difference, and have taken it all in stride. I appreciate everything they have done to help us launch this program and look forward to our next endeavor (which we will be starting shortly!)

Pros

I think the software is incredibly user friendly. From the back-end, I was able to figure out how to set up almost everything I needed.

It is allowing us to pilot an online program for applications, which is huge for our Foundation. I can't say enough good about the bang for the buck here. :)

Cons

There are frequently freezes/glitches when working from both the front and back ends, which results in having to refresh the page. Frustrating for me, but workable. I am concerned with how this might deter folks coming in to use our system, but time will tell.

I definitely am unhappy with some of the inflexibility the system has with regard to editing wording, etc. However, I have been told these are things that may be fixed in the future.

Marshall M.

Flexible registration system for simple or complex needs

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Streamlined our registration process, much simpler user interface and payments system when compared to our previous registration tool.

Pros

Regpack is perfect for organizations that need to have family registrations, with the ability to collect information from parent(s) and children. Almost everything can be customized to specific processes, and the conditional logic is easy to set up and manage.

The tight integration with the payments system allows easy handling of refunds, and reporting it possible on just about anything. It makes creating custom fields, and then filtering and reporting based on the data a breeze.

Cons

Currently they do not have the ability either from support or the system to combine profiles if a parent accidentally creates multiple profiles.

A countdown timer for cart reservations is not available.

Waitlist management is a little cumbersome, and if someone drops out of a course (making one spot open) whoever gets to it next gets that spot, instead of going to a waitlist person (or just adding the next registrant to the end of the waitlist). This results in awkward conversations with parents who are on the waitlist if they find out their friend made it into the course after it was waitlisted.

Customer support is usually helpful, but they are only available by email, with a 24-48 hour SLA. This means complex support requests can take up to a week to resolve while waiting for the back and forth to occur.

Many of these cons are being fairly picky, but if they are addressed in meaningful ways, would take this product to the next level.

Response from Regpack

Hi Marshall, thanks for much for this great feedback! It's great to hear the flexibility of the system helps you to manage your registration process and that reporting on both payments and your data is exactly what you need!

Thank you as well for those feature suggestions! Most of our new development comes from feedback from our valuable clients, as we know you know best on how to make the system next level.

Kelly C.
  • Industry: Program Development

New Client

Reviewed on 2020/02/27

We are a summer camp handling our registration through Regpack. I have had TONS of questions as our product went live and Regpack has answered all of them with a smile on their face (I'm guessing as all our conversations are over the phone). Even when I needed additional information or I didn't fully understand the explanation the first time they were willing to break it down a different way. And the videos they can send you to reference back later on are AMAZING!

Pros

We are a new client, and I'm not super technology proficient but the RegPack system is user friendly and once you understand the ins and outs it is super easy to use.

Cons

There are a few features that are missing for us, but once we report them they are willing to see which ones are possible to add in the future.

Response from Regpack

Kelly - promise there was a smile on our face when helping you go live and collect registrations and payments seamlessly!

Sandi R.

RegPacks is a great system. The triggers, e-mail capabilities and so many other features are...

Reviewed on 2017/07/17

Ease of registration management and tracking income/headcounts. Ease of managing forms: liability, medical, etc. Saves time.

Pros

The triggers, ability to apply different discounts, customize products and e-mails, track progress/growth; easily see which classes are filling and which need more marketing; ability to 'trigger' e-mail to admin for special needs student alerts and so much more.

Cons

Every once in a while there are glitches or small errors in the system. When I try to clearly send an e-mail to support about the issue, I sometimes get replies that make me think Reg support team did not ready my note very carefully. Then there is a fair amount of back & forth before things get worked out. This can be frustrating when time is critical.

Katherine M.
  • Industry: Restaurants
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Grant Program

Reviewed on 2020/04/14

We are happy with Regpack and have recommended it to companies looking to establish their own employee crisis programs.

Pros

The ability to have grant applicants log in to complete applications and manage their application process is invaluable. It has saved us tons of time and allowed us to be more efficient in our granting process resulting in greater ability to assist more of our team members in crisis.

Cons

I wish the user management system was a little more intuitive. It is also somewhat cumbersome to create forms.

Response from Regpack

Katherine, it's always a pleasure to hear how Regpack saves organizations time and be more efficient in their day to day tasks. We appreciate your referrals!

Nicole L.
  • Industry: Sports

Saved me!

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

Again, this has really help streamline and scale my business.

Pros

Once I “got it,” I love being able to duplicate projects and customize to the client. Regpacks Has allowed me to streamline and scale my business. I am very grateful.

Cons

This is my first experience with learning a new software of this type. So, I would say to anyone that you have to experience a learning curve and expect to do some work on your own before you can really figure it out. They do a great job of training you Though.

Response from Regpack

Nicole, great to hear that the flexibility Regpack offers you to customize your workflow and create new projects is helping your business grow! We are grateful for your business :-)

Glad to know that our training and support team has been helpful and you have found value in our product. Our goal is not just a great product, but a product that partners with you to grow your enrollment and revenue with effective automation and business tools to help you succeed!

Marianne G.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

It took a season to learn but every season after, using it has saved time.

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

Time saving, printing and mailing costs lowered (we used to run with paper registrations). It allows online payments which is great for new customers and still allows us to enter payments on the back-end of things if pple still prefer to pay via cheque or cash. It keeps all the information at the same location and enables us to find it easily through customizable reports.

Pros

It is simple and straight-forward. I love the automated emails we can send, especially now that we can copy them into a new project and don't have to re-write them every time. Online payment options are also extremely useful in saving time.

Cons

Still not everything can be bilingual (English and French). Most of the application can be translated for our users but the look suffers from it.

Response from Regpack

Marianne, thanks for your wonderful review.

At its core, Regpack is a tool for any organization to save time, automate their once paper/manual process, and effortlessly accept payments online.

Glad to know that our copy project functionality has saved you even more time and allows you to manage your camp easily year after year!

Cody W.
  • Industry: Events Services

If you like good customer service, this isn't your program

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

The customer service is truly the worst customer service I have ever encountered as a business owner. The "receptionist" has zero answers to questions, can't connect you to a real person, and tells you to email them. When you email them, they don't understand the problem and instead of trying to figure it out, they give you a broad response that doesn't solve your problem. I do not recommend this company under any circumstance.

Pros

I liked the capability to run various reports.

Cons

The company absolutely refuses to speak with you over the phone after you make a payment with them. We've had multiple issues with the program they set up for us and every time we email them, it takes days to get a response. Nobody will speak to you over the phone even when the issue is 100% the company's fault. Instead they send you videos and choose to ignore the problem you have. We have lost thousands of dollars as a company because of their lack of customer service.

Response from Regpack

Hi Cody,

After taking a look at your account, it seems as though during your build process with your Project Manager, your team chose to make changes to your project and go against our best practice advice. We sent many videos back and forth to explain how your system worked, provided live 1:1 training, and made requested changes to your project at your request, despite our advice that there is a better way to do it.

Regarding our support, we provide scheduled phone call support as well as unlimited email support. We schedule calls since all projects are unique and it gives our Support team time to prepare for the call and ensure we understand your system. Email support can take longer when a client does not provide enough information to understand the problem, and has to ask follow up questions.

I see that today you created another Regpack project. I hope that with the expert advice from our Operations team, you will see how amazing Regpack can work for your organization.

Whitney P.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Week long summer camp loves regpack!

Reviewed on 2019/06/20

Registration tracking was less complicated than ever. With a few tweaks that we learned from in our first summer, next year will be even more efficient.

Pros

The flexibility with Regpack for our small 1-week camp was helpful. It was so nice to have everything in one place and see account balances without searching through several crazy excel spreadsheets. It was great being able to update things and help parents easily myself, without having to have someone do it on the other end. Also, love that we do not have to pay in the off season!

Cons

Being new, the payment options set-up were a little confusing. Some more learning and attention to detail on the front end would have saved me some headaches. Also hard to have to pay for additional admins. I always have to send reports to my team rather than them being able to just log-in themselves.

Response from Regpack

Whitney, glad to know that Regpack's month to month contract is working well for you. Happy to provide this option for smaller camps to manage registration and payments online without the commitment!

As a note, assistant admins are very affordable (@ $1 per working hour), so something to consider for next year to make sharing your data with your team easier.

Can't wait to support you and your team in the coming summers!

Budget friendly but lacks in other areas

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

We are using the software for our annual conference registration and it has been a process to learn the system. It might be easier if they had good support.

Pros

The cost was what made us choose this software. The functionality works, but you really do get what you pay for, which is not much.

Cons

It is not very end user friendly. You have to create VERY detailed instructions for others to register within the software.

Their credit card fees are ridiculous and they have awful customer service. No way to call in to physically talk to someone. They communicate via email and take about a day to reply which is not convenient when you have people trying to create their profiles.

Response from Regpack

I'm sorry to hear you aren't satisfied with Regpack. We'd love the opportunity to discuss your experience more.

I want to address a few points:

1. Our Project Managers build out every client system to ensure it is easy for end users to complete, as well as for you to manage. Our conditional logic works to make sure every applicant flows smoothly as well.

2. Currently our support is via email with scheduled phone calls as needed. This model of support works in a few ways. Most issues can be resolved via email. We also respond to time sensitive emails quickly. We schedule calls as this allows for our support team to review your account thoroughly and be able to provide the best support. Every system is unique and complex, and we want to ensure we can provide the best support to you.

Again, I would love if you would reach out and allow our Client Success team to work with you on understanding some of these pain points and seeing what we can do to alleviate them.

Kim C.

The sales, support, and training teams have all been super helpful.

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Pros

It is the only software I found that allowed for use of extensive condition logic in my forms. We have multiple camp locations that have a variety of registration options. Being able to ask "if/then" questions is critical to my forms.

Cons

The user interface on the customer end is pretty basic. I wish it was a little more attractive. It is easy to use however. One unfortunate issue is that the content jumps too much.

Email marketing would be a tremendous asset. I wish there was a way to integrate previous clients and contact lists for marketing purposes. It would be a huge time savings for me to have all of this information in one system.

Response from Regpack

Kim, thank you for this great review!

One thing that sets Regpack apart from the rest of the pack is our conditional logic. Sure every software offers a way to ask a follow up question, but Regpack takes this several steps further to support organizations like you have many variables and want a clean, seamless registration flow.

Adding more email features is on our agenda. We do have an option to upload email contacts so you can send previous contacts communications. You can even assign a specific status to them so you can filter based on whatever criteria you like for more targeted messaging!

We appreciate your business and feedback!

Julie S.

Flexible, easy to use software for complex scheduling event

Reviewed on 2015/10/10

I've used Regpacks for over three years and have been impressed by the rapid updates that have made it irreplaceable for our organization. We run a one night educational event where community members select three speakers across three times slots. Some pay, some do not. Regpacks has made it easy to set up, embed the site in our website, track and then report on our participants. When I have an issue customer support is fast to help and if they can't answer they escalate to development and the issue is usually resolved within a day or so. Can't recommend this highly enough.

Pros:
- flexible for your needs (and these change and the software does as well)
- is able to take credit card payments with ease
- sends back end email confirmations automatically and when pushed out by admin
- reporting makes it easy to track what is going on
- great people at regpacks to work with
- at the end of every project I send a list of things that could be done better and I've noticed that many of them, over time, have been implemented
- online help is very good

Cons:
- not too many here because they respond quickly to questions when asked, but there are times when having a support person during the weekend would be helpful
- there are some things that as an admin you cannot do yourself that don't make sense. For example, I include speaker pictures in each bio, but they have to be set to Regpacks for inserting.

Response from Regpack

Julie thanks for the amazing review. Yes, we do everything possible to get you the features and abilities you need. Your feedback is priceless and allows us to make the system better all the time!

Kathy M.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Regpack helped us streamline registration

Reviewed on 2019/04/03

Overall we are happy with the software once we used it for our first event and spent a lot of time getting to know the program. My biggest complaint is that when we did our sales presentation and decided to go with your company, we were told that once the program was ready to go, we would have an onboarding call for training. Once we got to that point...we were sent to your YouTube channel. Your designer did help us a lot by doing some specific videos when we couldn't find the answer to some of our issues. However, we spent a lot of time searching and rewatching the videos when a 30-minute onboarding session (which is also mentioned in video one) would have set us up more for success.

We do three large events a year and will be using the registration for all of them. It is a good value for the money but I think we would be utilizing it even better with some training.

Pros

We were able to approve potential attendees as they signed up without having to move information from one system to another.

Love the emailing feature and the ability to categorize people as we reviewed.

Cons

I wish we could attach documents to the emails (certificates of completion/maps).

It isn't user friendly to start.

Response from Regpack

Kathy, glad Regpack has helped to automate your registration so you can work smarter and quicker (manually transferring data is suck a time killer!)

Filtering attendees and bulk emailing with Regpack is super simple and it's great to hear you find this ability so useful!

Regarding your training experience, we do offer 1:1 trainings to clients before their projects go live. You can connect with our Client Success team to learn more!

Brian B.

Overall Great System - very flexible and dependable

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Pros

The software integrates wonderful and seamlessly into our current website - no fussing with sending our members to an unknown website for registration.
The back end is user friendly and easy to change around if needed

Cons

Limited PDF reports - always can customize and download to excel, but the PDF download only allows you to download the information and it comes out on individual pages for each registrant. Not a huge deal, but adding the ability to customize those PDF print outs would be awesome.

Response from Regpack

Brian, thanks for this great feedback!

One way we stand out in the registration market is embedding our system onto your website. This seamless integration not only ups conversions rates for you, it's just easier and cleaner for all. Glad to hear this feature is working out well for you.

Glad you are finding the back end easy to navigate and manage. Our latest update to discounts and the products redesign is a part of our effort to make our back end that much cleaner and easy to use!

Matthew C.

Excellent product

Reviewed on 2019/01/31

Pros

The best features or the reports generating capabilities and the registrant tracking. As an education-focused nonprofit, data is really important to our operations. Regpack make is extremely easy to generate reports using any data points you may need. Another great feature is the way you can search through registrants based on any criteria.

Cons

The user interface isn't very intuitive. It is important to understand all of the features but that causes there to be a lot of clutter in the menus and drop downs. However, you do get used to navigating it after a while.

Response from Regpack

Matthew, we love that you love the custom reporting functionality in Regpack! Part of what makes Regpack unique is the ability to filter for the exact data you need, and then compile that into a customized report that works for you and your team.

Glad this has given you and your organization value and you're able to quickly gather and analyze your data.

Madey C.
  • Industry: Events Services

It is great for what we use it for and customer support is always helpful.

Reviewed on 2018/01/08

We saved a lot of money by switching to you and it is a lot more user friendly.

Pros

I like the ask me how button a lot. I like how easy it is to use and embed on our website. The project set ups are also easy to use.

Cons

I do not like that you have to fill out all of their information for the second time when checking someone out with a credit card.

Response from Regpack

Thanks for this great review Madey!

It's always great to hear from clients who have saved money by using our system. Creating a tool to automate much of the registration process that allows you to save time is truly priceless when you have an endless to do list to get your event going.

It's great to hear as well that the Support tools we have in place have supported you when using the system.

A note about payments - we do have an option for zip code only payments, which definitely reduces the amount of manual input when taking a payment over the phone. You can also save payment information for easy future charging, as well as to use with autobill plans!

Cheryl B.

New Beginnings

Reviewed on 2019/06/20

Pros

1) Attendees are able to make payments
2) The ability to capture more comprehensive information about our attendees

Cons

1) Limited in providing things like Affiliate links

Response from Regpack

Cheryl, happy to hear that Regpack allows you to accept payments online and capture the information you need on your attendees. We hope this makes your job easier and your events easier to manage!

Sheila G.

Regpack is really good. Lots to learn and the videos are excellent.

Reviewed on 2017/08/30

I can refer my clients to the site rather than explaining things to them over and over. Once it is all programmed, it is easy to use. More help videos, at a slower pace, for set up would be awesome!

ps add "training", "facilitation" to your industry choices. Education Management is not really what we do but I had no other choices.

Pros

That I am basically hands free. Registration is easy, usually, for my clients. For the most part the software is intuitive.

Cons

That it does not work on all web servers. I have had lots of issues with clients having to change their browser in order to register.

Tiffany G.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Summer Camp Registration

Reviewed on 2019/05/01

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate within the site.

Cons

Having to email and wait on Customer Service response.

Response from Regpack

Tiffany, great to know that Regpack is easy for you to use and helps you manage your summer camp registration.

Our customer service process allows our Support team to thoroughly review your issue, including an in depth review of your system to ensure you are receiving the best help we can provide in addition to our large library of help articles, videos, and more.

Sarah P.

Great product in progress of becoming even better!

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Internal logic, which is super-useful when it works. The ability to embed in our website, which is nice and seamless for parents. Automated emails are great, especially with the token insertions.

Pros

Internal logic, ability to adapt to our program's needs. A-mazing customer support that is super-responsive.

Cons

Lots of bugs for individual registrants that necessitate a lot of individual troubleshooting, which is time consuming. We're learning a lot our first go around...

Response from Regpack

Hi Sarah, thanks for this great feedback. Our Support team is looking into some of the bugs you mentioned experiencing.

We're happy to hear though that Regpack has really done what our #1 goal is to achieve: adapting to YOUR needs, not the other way around.

It's great to know the Support you've experienced has been amazing and responsive, as this is our top priority.

Thank you for being part of the Regpack family!

Melissa D.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Regpack Review

Reviewed on 2019/11/08

Overall, Regpack helped move us forward in our registration systems for camps and events.

Pros

Cost effective for non-profit registrations; ability to transfer names to an excel spreadsheet; helped move our registration system to fully online.

Cons

Difficult to connect with personnel, they do not allow to talk to someone on the phone and only community via email or chat. It was not communicated well that every time someone would access Regpack it would apply to the total number of users which ultimately charged us more even for invalid registrations.

Response from Regpack

Melissa - so great that Regpack allowed you to get online and help you manage your events and camp programs.

If you have any questions about how to manage users who are not active - we're happy to help! It's easy to archive them so they don't count towards your bill.

Great for our needs

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

This has made camp registration so much easier. Parents fill out one application, and all of our data is easily moved into external spreadsheets. Its not perfect, but seems to be a great value for our money.

Pros

Most of the set-up was intuitaive and could be done without a software expert. For the parts that were tricker, regpacks customer support has been quite helpful so far.

Cons

I wish that I could help my clients with their login issues directly, instead of having to go to regpacks support.

Response from Regpack

So great to hear that our Support team made set up easy for you and your team!

Moving to an online camp software that automates your data collection and allows you to download the information you need is so key in making managing registration easy for you. Have a great summer!