Regpack Reviews

Regpack

Web based software for online registration and payments.

4.5/5 (237 reviews)
Abena A.

Overall helps with mass registration and payment processing.

Reviewed on 2017/11/05

Pros

automated, cc processing, filters, sending mass emails (I wish you did not have to create it first). I like that we can send parents to our site, registration for parents is relatively straight forward. Payment plans was a great feature.

Cons

I do not like that the account is still considered "active" even if you are not accepting payments. You have to email to "turn it off" and this was not effectively communicated so I feel as though I have been overcharged a lot. Everything is US$ and we are a Canadian company which does not help.
Automated invoices via email was nice but would be better if sent as a pdf. Invoice email triggers didn't always work, and was problematic to trigger for people on payment plans.
The software was meant to improve our mass registration issue and payment processing which it has done, however I wish it did more convenient things like exported class attendance lists (no cvs that need to be manipulated), had staff management or ways staff can sign contracts and upload information, was straightforward in adding additional programs that existing users can sign up to, better ways to deal with medical reports for campers.
We recently added some new programs and there isn't a simple way to do this without creating a new project. A new project is an additional (not communicated to us during demo). We have used for 1 summer and I foresee having issues with parents signing up next year. Better communication and videos on how returning campers can sign up quickly using their past info would be helpful.Overall we budgeted for this software based on prices that were communicated to us but have been experiencing several unexpected charges, making us question if we choose the right software

Response from Regpack

Abena, thanks for taking the time to share.

Pricing and procedures are all clearly noted Terms of Service document that you reviewed and signed. I'm sorry this wasn't made clear to you and if you have questions or would like to review your Terms, please let Support know.

As we are a US-based company, our listed prices are in USD, however, you are processing your registration payments in CAD. The ability to charge in multiple currencies is a unique feature of Regpack!

I am glad to hear your feedback that Regpack did what it was intended to: allow for mass registration and payment collection. It sounds like Regpack is able to provide class attendance lists, sends payment invoice emails and reporting as well.

You are able to use Regpack for your staff, including using our e-signature widget to have staff sign contracts and our upload tool so they can upload documents.

We are happy to work with you to make your registration easy and seamless! Thanks for your feedback!

5.0/10
Jessica M.

Great Starting Point for a New Program

Reviewed on 2016/06/17

Overall, I have been very happy with my experiences with Regpack. The individuals who have assisted us from our initial inquiry, all the way through getting our specific forms set up have all been professional, quick to respond, and willing to work with us to the best of their abilities.

My only drawback to this review is the functionality of the software is somewhat limited. I feel we were a little mislead on the capabilities the program had when we were discussing what we needed with our rep from Regpack. There have been a few moments where I set the system up the way I felt it would best meet OUR needs as a company and was told that I "couldn't" do it that way (not that the system didn't allow for it, but REGPACK as a company wouldn't allow it to be set up that way or that I couldn't do it as an administrator, that someone at Regpack would have to set it up for me). That was a little frustrating, particularly when it is something simple that I can handle doing, and am forced to email/call and wait for a response. This could potentially become a bigger issue as we go public and need to make adjustments.

I will say that the individuals who helped us get our forms set up and the system programmed the way we wanted it did their very best to give us what we needed, despite the limits set forth by various issues.

We are still concerned with the real-life application of our system, but for what we paid, I think we are getting a VERY good starting point. Time will tell whether or not this is a sustainable system for us, or if we will need to go to another company that can do more custom work (which will, of course, be far more expensive)

Lastly - I want to say thank you to Max, Nicole and Andrew for all their help. They put up with endless questions, multiple conference calls, emails from us at crazy hours thanks to our time difference, and have taken it all in stride. I appreciate everything they have done to help us launch this program and look forward to our next endeavor (which we will be starting shortly!)

Pros

I think the software is incredibly user friendly. From the back-end, I was able to figure out how to set up almost everything I needed.

It is allowing us to pilot an online program for applications, which is huge for our Foundation. I can't say enough good about the bang for the buck here. :)

Cons

There are frequently freezes/glitches when working from both the front and back ends, which results in having to refresh the page. Frustrating for me, but workable. I am concerned with how this might deter folks coming in to use our system, but time will tell.

I definitely am unhappy with some of the inflexibility the system has with regard to editing wording, etc. However, I have been told these are things that may be fixed in the future.

Charlie B.

Regpack Review

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

Like I said, the waitlist feature is the main distinguishing factor from any other software. I also enjoy being able to see previous years' "projects" for recruiting purposes.

Pros

The reason we chose regpack vs. other software is because of the waitlist function. It allows us to approve or waitlist applicants manually, which is really helpful because building our waitlist is more of an art than a science (IE the number of boys vs. girls we accept can change based on who registers).

Cons

We have had some frustration with customer support. For example, we wanted to set-up our health form through regpack rather than families upload a PDF in the hopes that it would be easier for us to print all of them.

The first few responses were just someone sending us a link to an online tutorial and it took a while to actually speak with someone face to face.

With that said, once we did talk to someone our questions were answered and we're happy with the way the health form turned out.

Response from Regpack

Charlie, glad that the waitlist function works so well for your organization! It's always fun to hear how different organizations use one single feature in a customized way that works exactly for their needs! That's the beauty of Regpack!

I'm glad you found a solution to your health forms in Regpack as well. Regpack is perfect for creating YOUR process in the system. Apologies for the initial responses that didn't meet your needs. We work hard to ensure all projects are set up as best as possible, including a project manager who knows your field and builds out your first project for you. The Support team is always available to answer your questions until you find a solution that meets your needs!

Nancy D.

We are a swim club with a very complicated rate structure, and RP has been pretty responsive.

Reviewed on 2018/01/08

Our members get to register online, which some of them prefer to filling out a paper form. (Our swim club has a limited membership, so we do not need it to handle volume or for marketing.)

Pros

Affordable. Their programmers have worked with us on necessary customization. We are a seasonal business, so are just starting to look at next season, and see that there are lots of improvements, but we have not tried them yet.

Cons

Because we have different kinds of memberships and extra services, it has been a challenge to program and sometimes it has taken several tries/tests to get things to work smoothly. Also, their constant improvements sometimes get ahead of us (seasonal users), so we have to re-learn how to handle something that is changed.
We have had some problems getting the kind of reports we need, but that may be more our lack of training/understanding. When the funds are conveyed, their reports (but not the actual deposits) with the details have sometimes taken an extra day or two, and the format (which may come from their card processor, not RP) could could be better.
(As seasonal users, our frequency of use, the question below, varies...several times a week during our peak registration time, then very little the rest of the time.)

Response from Regpack

Nancy, we're glad to hear that Regpack can handle your complicated payment structure.

Regpack started out as our CEO's PH.D. thesis that looked at data networks and their connections. This has formed the basis of Regpack being able to create pretty much any logic needed by our clients, in your case, a rate structure that serves your exact needs.

For your system specifically, autobilling plays a huge roll in ensuring every registrant type is charged appropriately as well as paying on a variety of schedules and payment plans. Most registration software options on the market cannot provide such comprehensive and robust functionality.

We are glad to have you back for your 3rd season with us in 2018!

Erin R.

The best decision I made this year

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

It has been great working with Regpack. Our registration numbers are up this year, thanks in part to the ability to offer auto-payment plans. I would absolutely choose Regpack again.

Pros

Working with Regpack has saved me time and money! I really appreciated that I could send a copy of last year's forms (from another system) to the developer to create a draft system in Regpack. I like the ease of personalizing registrations by adding comments or awarding a scholarship. The ability to send and track emails within the system is fantastic. That function alone has saved me from hiring additional admin help. The filtering system is also helpful, as we have multiple instruments and type of registrations (teachers, students, parents). Another thing that has been really useful is the ability to see and modify a user's registration after it is submitted.

I also like being able to work on multiple unrelated projects for different teams.

Cons

Because it is so powerful, it takes a while to learn the ins and outs. I'm sure there are functions and capabilities that I am not using because I haven't discovered them yet. It has been frustrating at times to not find what I'm looking for in the help pages and have to send an email and wait for a reply. I appreciate that the auto-reply has an option where you can let them know if it's an urgent need. The help desk has always replied within the promised time frame with what I need.

Response from Regpack

Erin, high praise, thank you!

It's wonderful to know that Regpack has been a good business decision for your organization.

We love to hear that our clients can spend more time on tasks besides managing registration and payments, since Regapck makes this just work!

Even better is knowing that using a business tool like Regpack can help increase your enrollment, as well as getting paid when you need to.

Jean P.

A robust system that can accommodate the intricacies of just about any modern web based business

Reviewed on 2018/10/01

Overall after using the software for several months, there's almost no way we're going back to our old ways of using several different pieces of software to achieve a convoluted goal. There's no one place to view data, create events, get online payments securely, and create custom reports.

Pros

The customer service at the beginning is great. They have plenty of staff to review your needs and provide solutions. Offering video help tutorials are key, and they provide a bunch to you either that are pre-recorded or to your specific asks. Being able to incorporate this software on a WordPress website allows us to continue to have our brand and familiarity with a new user experience without ever leaving our website.

Cons

Maybe there are too many options right out of the gate. You may need a bit of hand holding through your first few projects. Being able to copy projects for future use is key. You're able to set a project to your exact liking then just use that as a template for your new projects. There is no phone support, but the online ticketing feature does provide great feedback in a day or two.

Response from Regpack

Jean, it's great to hear that Regpack has replaced several different software tools! Automating your process means saving time and working more efficiently! Good to know Regpack has been able to provide this for you and that in addition, can accommodate the intricacies of your organization's process.

Eli K.

I have happily used Regpack on and off for a few years for my summer day camp.

Reviewed on 2018/01/14

Helped us stay organized and create a smooth registration process for our customers.

Pros

I have happily used Regpack on and off for a few years for my summer day camp. Each summer I use it the features have been updated. Parents have been happy with the smooth process and I can easily find any information that I need. By seeting the filters I can see how many kids are in camp on a given week, I can view by age, gender, and pretty much any detail that I have collected data on. This allows me to stay organized and plan more effectively.

Cons

I wish that it synced with Google sheets so that I could share more easily with staff members. Currently, I would need to download any lists I create first. Its not a big deal... just an extra step that I'd love to see taken out in the future.

Response from Regpack

Thanks for this great review Eli!

We take the needs of our clients very seriously, so our constant feature updates (722 updates in 2017 alone!) is our way to ensuring our clients have the tools they need to make registration easy.

There is a reason we say Regpack is a "family friendly" registration software. Allowing parents to register their child or multiple children easily is just one way we make camp registration more streamlined and easier for everyone.

I'm glad you've found value with our filtering functionality. This is such a great way to find the exact data you are looking for, creating reporting for your entire camp and plan out your activities, counselor assignments and bunks for your sessions.

Brad H.

Big improvement over our old system

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

Pros

What took me away from my old system and originally attracted me to RegPack is the appearance and registration experience for the end user. It's much more attractive and intuitive than my old system was. This alone makes for a more professional looking event. It's also much more powerful. I love the "triggers," which let you do so many things once you realize how they work. Using "tokens" to customize emails with specific registrant data has also been especially helpful. Support is good--as long as you can wait 24 to 48 hours for an answer. This was an adjustment for me, but now that I have got things down well it's not that big of a deal.

Cons

The credit card rates are extremely high--probably the highest you'll find. This was a big turn off for me, especially since I had negotiated very good rates with my old provider. In the end though, I was able to justify this somewhat with some savings I made elsewhere. Financial reporting is much more complicated than with my old system. I am required to have very detailed reports that reconcile with the bank deposit and to get what I need, I have to Frankenstein a report from both RegPack and their credit card provider. It's very time consuming relative to my old system. I've been told they are working to include more customization though.

Response from Regpack

Brad, it's great that Regpack is an improvement for you, especially with the end user experience and using triggers to really customize that experience for your clients.

One great thing about Regpack is that we embed on your website and provide a really unique flow. This really gives a professional point of entry to your business that helps you succeed!

Juan carlos R.

We struggled in the past trying expensive and complex online reg options. Regpacks saved us!

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

It saved us a good amount of money, critical piece when you are a non-profit organization hosting free (or non-expensive) conferences and gatherings. It is excellent to have access to a powerful tool fully customizable in almost every single way...

Pros

It is a very intuitive and simple but yet powerful enough to handle an endless array of events we have on yearly basis. Our customer experience changed "east to west" with an user-friendly front and back-end.

Cons

They don't have a live-person on the other side of the phone to assist us in case you have questions or need assistance configuring your own online registration (which, in fairness, is very rare). It'd be nicer to be able to pick up the phone and have someone addressing the questions "on the spot". You need to leave a message and they will contact you.

Response from Regpack

Juan Carlos, what a bummer that it took several bad and expensive experiences to find us! We wish it could have happened sooner!

One thing we pride ourselves on in the registration software space is creating a product that conforms to you, not that you have to conform to. It's great to hear that you've found Regpack to be powerful to handle all of your needs.

Great to hear as well that Regpack not only saves you time, but money as well. For non-profits especially, but for any organization, money is the bottom line. Time is money, and Regpack strives to save you time, so you can make more money!

Marshall M.

Flexible registration system for simple or complex needs

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Streamlined our registration process, much simpler user interface and payments system when compared to our previous registration tool.

Pros

Regpack is perfect for organizations that need to have family registrations, with the ability to collect information from parent(s) and children. Almost everything can be customized to specific processes, and the conditional logic is easy to set up and manage.

The tight integration with the payments system allows easy handling of refunds, and reporting it possible on just about anything. It makes creating custom fields, and then filtering and reporting based on the data a breeze.

Cons

Currently they do not have the ability either from support or the system to combine profiles if a parent accidentally creates multiple profiles.

A countdown timer for cart reservations is not available.

Waitlist management is a little cumbersome, and if someone drops out of a course (making one spot open) whoever gets to it next gets that spot, instead of going to a waitlist person (or just adding the next registrant to the end of the waitlist). This results in awkward conversations with parents who are on the waitlist if they find out their friend made it into the course after it was waitlisted.

Customer support is usually helpful, but they are only available by email, with a 24-48 hour SLA. This means complex support requests can take up to a week to resolve while waiting for the back and forth to occur.

Many of these cons are being fairly picky, but if they are addressed in meaningful ways, would take this product to the next level.

Response from Regpack

Hi Marshall, thanks for much for this great feedback! It's great to hear the flexibility of the system helps you to manage your registration process and that reporting on both payments and your data is exactly what you need!

Thank you as well for those feature suggestions! Most of our new development comes from feedback from our valuable clients, as we know you know best on how to make the system next level.

Lisa L.

I needed the best and got it

Reviewed on 2017/03/16

I have a very detailed program, hotel blocks, flights, excursions, race registration, shuttles, etc. 2016 was a challenging learning experience, but as the registrations came through I learned how to manipulate the system to work in my favor. January 2017 I began preparing for our registration, which opens in March. Circumstances beyond my control did not allow me to begin editing my registration until a week before my registration opened. SEAMLESS! Corina was amazing and the experience I had from the previous year helped me edit and execute my registration without a hitch. Any roadblocks I hit, she was there to answer. I know I a probably their biggest pain in the you know what client, but I am extremely happy with this system and especially with Carina. She has made my life so easy with this registration. I see it getting better and better every year!

Pros

I can manipulate it to meet my needs. Share withs, payment plans, etc.

Cons

there are always a few glitches but they always help me find the solution. I wish they had a call center as opposed to email support.

Karen A.

Regpack brought us into the 21st century from written registration forms and checks!

Reviewed on 2018/05/23

Our users like best: 1. Online payment options 2. Same login year to year 3. Last year's registrants can be selected again
Our convention team likes best: 1. Everything that makes users happy 2. Typed registration information 3. Download to spreadsheet for frequent status reports 4. Download to spreadsheet for name tags, table layouts, session assignments

Pros

Parent/child registration is critical for our organization. Online payments by credit card or e-check. Ability to download to spreadsheet. Keep same login from year to year and the ability to copy last year's list of registrations.

Cons

Not totally intuitive - I would have liked some documentation on the data structure. There is no user guide - just knowledge database. I figured it out on my own with lots of questions to the support desk when I ran into problems.

Response from Regpack

Karen, thank you for this feedback! It's always great to see how much automating the registration process can make a difference for your organization as well as the experience of your applicants!

It's also wonderful to hear that the functionality for group registration is valuable for you, and helpful in your reporting. The ability to save report structures and run them for status updates whenever you need is essential for productivity and great to know Regpack can give you these tools.

I'm sorry to hear the knowledge base wasn't always what you were looking for. We do have in addition an extensive video library, and in addition we offer multiple 1:1 training sessions to answer your questions and get you started. We are always looking for ways to provide more helpful Support to our clients and we appreciate this feedback!

Misty M.

Regpacks made our church outreach event registration counts accurate and non labor intensive.

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/06/21

The products for our two annual event are no charge to the people attending. Therefore product count was very important and the number of people coming was also very important. Prior to Regpacks the counting was done manually. One year we ran out of product. The second largest benefit with RegPacks was the reduction of paper use. RegPacks eliminated a paper registration form and eliminated the duplication of the completed paper form.

Pros

Ease of use. The flexible month to month usage without monthly or annual contracts. Is the condition of questions leading to other questions based on registrant response.

Cons

Back end user administration does not have all the features today's technology offer. Not being able to have two forms for two different registration events.

Response from Regpack

Hi Misty,

Thank you for your feedback!

I wanted to respond to the con you mentioned, about not being able to have 2 forms for 2 different registration events. This is actually possible!

Our conditional logic allows you to present any form you want to any user, based on their answer to a previous question. If you have a user registering for one, or more events, you can show them the forms they need to complete based on the events they will attend.

Alternatively, we can help set up a unique registration application per event. Our new release copy function will allow you to set up one event and everything can be copied over. Forms, fields, products, emails, reports and so much more. The system even remembers if they have registered in the past for another event and can port over their information.

A member of our support team will be reaching out to you to help you create the forms you have in mind so you can get the most out of Regpack!

Sandi R.

RegPacks is a great system. The triggers, e-mail capabilities and so many other features are great!

Reviewed on 2017/07/17

Ease of registration management and tracking income/headcounts. Ease of managing forms: liability, medical, etc. Saves time.

Pros

The triggers, ability to apply different discounts, customize products and e-mails, track progress/growth; easily see which classes are filling and which need more marketing; ability to 'trigger' e-mail to admin for special needs student alerts and so much more.

Cons

Every once in a while there are glitches or small errors in the system. When I try to clearly send an e-mail to support about the issue, I sometimes get replies that make me think Reg support team did not ready my note very carefully. Then there is a fair amount of back & forth before things get worked out. This can be frustrating when time is critical.

Joanna F.

Regpack has simplified my job immensely. Well worth the money.

Reviewed on 2017/07/17

Pros

Regpack has simplified my life as Production Manager for two fairly large projects that include registration materials and fees. Everything happens electronically. No more shuffling through DVDs, CDs, application forms and checks. Regpack allows you to categorize your users so that you can quickly pull selected groups from the whole. This is extremely helpful. This software is pretty straightforward and easy to navigate and manipulate. The staff is extremely responsive and helpful and quick to handle any issue that might arise.

Cons

The one area in which I have had to change how I work to accommodate the functioning of the software is in uploading footage. I have paid the extra fee a few times to lift the cap so that applicants could upload and submit bigger files, but after having to troubleshoot with regpack staff and go back and forth with applicants I decided to only accept links and not allow them to upload footage. While this is unfortunate, accepting links has worked for me and has not affected my overall opinion of the product.

Kevin N.

Loved Regpacks. Does what no other enrollment software I tested can do.

Reviewed on 2018/06/19

Pros

It allows me to set up pretty comprehensive multi step registration. For the specific use case I was using Regpacks for, it involved a few series of requesting applicant info, and then admin approval, and then more applicant info. Regpacks made it seamless to set up the proper emails and triggers one time, and then sit back and have it just work. It make it so much easier for the logistic team, accounting team, and directors to communicate and collaborate on applicants.

Cons

After it was set up, it was tedious and sometimes difficult to fix small errors and problems. Trial and error was often required to get it to do the right thing at the right time. However, support staff was really helpful, and the CEO reached out to me personally to make sure I was happy with the account and functionality.

Response from Regpack

Kevin, it's our goal that all of our clients can just sit back and have Regpack "just work" so you don't have to! Great to know this has been your experience and the features Regpack offers is unlike any other enrollment software you have found!

Jeff and julie D.

Awful--would not recommend. Even the owner has a careless attitude which carries through the company

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Pros

Professional looking system. When everything works correctly, seems like it might be nice system. Not sure we will ever find out.

Cons

Absolutely NO customer support via phone EVER and customer support in general is severely lacking via email. Can't calculate ages with DOB (very archaic). Fields don't work right. Company sent test emails to all of our customers by mistake, our customers are unable to log in, their cart calculations are not right 2 weeks after going live. So many programing errors, its unbelievable. Our customers are extremely frustrated.

Response from Regpack

Jeff and Julie Hi,
Thank you for the honest review!

The truth is that everything that could go wrong in your project went wrong. We are very sorry for that and would like to help you feel differently about Regpack and make sure that your customers are not frustrated and enjoy using the system.

I am the founder of Regpack and I can say that the last thing I want our clients to experience is a careless attitude. We have weekly meetings about every account that needs attention. Therefore I am fully aware of what happened with your account and was personally involved with the various changes done in your project. Alas, this did not result in a positive outcome which we will do our best to fix.

That said, Regpack is a no contract system and we are happy to help you move to a different system if you feel this is not working for you.

We look forward to working with you and changing your experience of Regpack.

Best,
Dr. Asaf Darash
Regpack Founder

Nick G.

Way more than just an event management system

Reviewed on 2016/03/29

A COMPREHENSIVE PLATFORM
What I value most about Regpack is that the platform goes beyond the traditional event management system. Not only can Regpack help you coordinate your event registration needs, but it also allows you to manage and track individual customers, create personalized email communications, set up individualized user login portals, generate data reports and build internal workflows, such as permission levels and status tracking.

SEAMLESS AUTOMATION
Regpack gives admins the flexibility to let the system do the heavy lifting. From automated email communications, which can be triggered by 'statuses,' to content token mapping, Regpack has saved our staff time and money. Additionally, by adopting Regpack's automation tools, we have reduced admin user error.

GREAT USER EXPERIENCE
The internal admin system is simple, easy to use and requires very little training. All of the system labeling, available actions and tools are self-explanatory and/or easy to learn. After a half-day training, my staff was already using the platform.

TAKING NO OUT OF THE EQUATION
I appreciate the willingness of Regpack to customize and configure the platform, as requested. Despite any apparent platform limitations, the staff at Regpack is great at finding a way to either modify the system itself or come up with alternative solutions.

THOROUGH CUSTOMER SUPPORT
If I ever need help with back-end updates or just have a question, the support team and project managers at Regpack are thorough, timely and accommodating. The staff goes out of their way to explain, in detail, recommended solutions or why something was changed.

AFFORDABLE
As outlined on the Regpack website, the platform is very affordable, especially compared to other solutions out there. By selecting Regpack, we saved a ton of money on annual fees and upfront development costs.

THE VERDICT
I definitely recommend using Regpack for your event registration needs.

Cory D.

Fits everything that we need

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

Have been utilizing it for 6 months and this is our first camp year using Regpack and have not had any issues. It makes my job soooo much more efficient.

Pros

Functionality, versatility. I am able to send template emails to each student individually or in bulk. I like the trigger capability in that once a student registers, an email automatically goes to their school. Instead of support typing responses and hoping you know what they are talking about, many times they will create a video specifically answering my question showing step by step, in my actual account, what I need to do. I LOVE that!

Cons

Sometimes it takes a bit a searching for a feature but if I am not able to find it, a quick email to support gets it done.

Response from Regpack

Cory, it's great to hear we are hitting the mark for you in terms of making your workflow more efficient and getting you the (video) help you need fast! Our goal is to make sure the experience of your families on the front end and your experience in the back end are great every time!

Alexandra P.

Just Moved to RegPack

Reviewed on 2018/10/01

We had challenges communicating with our members with our prior registration software, as well as challenges compiling information from our families. With RegPack we have been able to really streamline everything and my work load is less because everything can easily be compiled in reports.

Pros

This software has given me the ability to very quickly pull reports such as Allergies for my staff, or cool graphs for my board of directors. I can easily update accounts and add products for our members. It has also made my ability to send pointed e-mails to members, either individual or mass, so much easier!

Cons

Our billing department has found the software more challenging to pro-rate and manipulate than our previous service, but other than that, it has been wonderful.

Response from Regpack

Alexandra, hearing that you spend LESS time working is always feedback we like to hear! Streamlining your process and being able to gather valuable information, whether reports or cool graphs, makes our jobs easier! Glad to know Regpack has done this for you!

Sabrina B.

Great Price for what you get

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

Regpack has made throwing one of the largest festivals in Ohio a much easier process. We have been using it for quite a few years and haven't been able to find something that better fits us. Regpack has really grown with us over the years and makes all aspects of registration much easier.

Pros

pretty easy to use
excellent price - especially compared to other products
has many different functions and are all very useful

Cons

some of the reports are a little tricky
not quite as 'high-tech' as some other softwares

Response from Regpack

Sabrina, it's so awesome to know Regpack plays a huge part in such a big event in Ohio. We like to hear that our solution grows with our clients and adapts quickly to their unique needs!

Samantha L.

Regpack has worked with us to create an effective registration system that fits our personal needs.

Reviewed on 2017/06/22

Pros

I like most how Regpack is flexible and helps us make the system work for us. Regpack has helped increase the quality and consistency of our communication with families and the doctors with whom we work closely. It has provided us an easy way to make sure we have the information we need to serve the maximum number of campers to the best of our ability. We have served more children, quicker, with the Regpack system, than ever before.

Cons

Occasionally it takes a few days to get a response from the support team for general assistance, but my account rep is always there to lend a hand.

Amy W.

Regpack is the perfect solution for our complicated summer camp registration.

Reviewed on 2017/06/29

Pros

Regpack easily organizes every aspect of my summer camp registration. I'm able to track payments, fundraising credits, notes about a camper, email the users and so much more. I also love that my users have the option to sign up for automatic payments and that I can sort the users in so many different ways.

Cons

The only part that I find challenging about Regpack is if I have a need to speak with customer support. All of Regpack's support is email based and sometimes, explaining your problem via email is very challenging and quite time-consuming to communicate with words.

Tami B.

Flexible system that can be used for much more than just registering users

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

Flexibility of the triggers, ease of building forms, initial strong customer support, overall ability to extend the tool to be much more than a registration system. I have set this up as a mini-Student Information System for a small school, tracking applicants, admissions data, student data and more. The ability to stage the release of various forms and emails makes that possible.

Cons

Would like it to do the following:
1. Enable triggers to change a user's status
2. Enable triggers to work with NOT logic and not just AND logic or ability to set up multiple trigger situations for a single form/email.
3. Ability to sort statuses.
4. Ability to have payment plans for paying that aren't forced (auto-bill).
5. Ability for an admin to login as a user to see what's happening in their account.
6. Make editing of an existing filter work better (it typically erases it and you have to start over).
7. Make it easier to unassign users from an asst. admin in bulk.

Response from Regpack

Tami, it's great to hear that Regpack has been a flexible solution for your organization and is giving you more value than you initially thought.

Some of the features you'd like to see already exist! A client success manager is reaching out to you directly to go over this feedback to ensure you use the system to it's max potential.

Amber T.

Lots of functionality but missing some key features.

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/04/15

I honestly have to say my experience with RegPack has been neutral. There is a lot of functionality but sometimes a feel like the functionality is not well thought out. I would love to have a card reader or some type of integrations so you can take registration at the door. They also discontinued the group pay option without letting us know. I am not sure how other camps are handling this but we have multiple kids from a family come to camp and the parents have to pay in 2-3 transactions depending on how many kids they send. We have a lot of users commenting that this is not a good user experience especially because they had group pay and now they don't. RegPack has given a canned response of why it messes up their system and thats why they discontinued it but thats it. Overall I have to say I am a neutral on Regpack. it does its job but sometimes I feel like it could be better and they could offer a better customer experience.

Pros

This software system has a lot of features to choose from. You have lots of options and triggers that you can use on your forms and products. You have reports and email communications right inside the UI. They send out newsletters.

Cons

No card reader integrations. No group pay option. They remove functionality without notifying you. Customer support is chat only, if you want to speak in person it takes multiple escalations to get a live person. This makes it really hard when the system is down or not working. UI could be more intuitive, an example is you can't link to their system inside the facebook app on your phone. The form droplist/options will not work and making it so users can't register from facebook on their phone.

Response from Regpack

Hi Amber,

It seems as though Regpack does quite a lot for you and your Camp! It's great to hear the reporting, triggers, email features and forms allow you to successfully register families online and manage your payments.

While our group pay option was removed recently due to errors it was causing in the system, this does not limit the ability for families to pay for their children online easily within the system. Our goal is to provide payment options that work seamlessly and we made the choice to rebuild Group Pay so it will function as intended without compromising payment functionality overall in the system.

As a note on the Facebook browser. this is an internal FB product that is meant to show pictures and other media content. Many external websites don't function as intended. You should definitely reach out to Facebook for other alternatives that would work to promote your Registration link.

Please reach out to Client Success if you'd like to discuss your issues further.

5.0/10