Regpack

Web based software for online registration and payments.

4,2
4,1
Tami B.

Flexible system that can be used for much more than just registering users

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

Flexibility of the triggers, ease of building forms, initial strong customer support, overall ability to extend the tool to be much more than a registration system. I have set this up as a mini-Student Information System for a small school, tracking applicants, admissions data, student data and more. The ability to stage the release of various forms and emails makes that possible.

Cons

Would like it to do the following:
1. Enable triggers to change a user's status
2. Enable triggers to work with NOT logic and not just AND logic or ability to set up multiple trigger situations for a single form/email.
3. Ability to sort statuses.
4. Ability to have payment plans for paying that aren't forced (auto-bill).
5. Ability for an admin to login as a user to see what's happening in their account.
6. Make editing of an existing filter work better (it typically erases it and you have to start over).
7. Make it easier to unassign users from an asst. admin in bulk.

Response from Regpack

Tami, it's great to hear that Regpack has been a flexible solution for your organization and is giving you more value than you initially thought.

Some of the features you'd like to see already exist! A client success manager is reaching out to you directly to go over this feedback to ensure you use the system to it's max potential.

Andrew B.
Industry: Performing Arts

Robust product with lots of options, but some glitches

Reviewed on 2020/07/15

The discount structure of our program was so easy to set up in the system. We loved that part of it. And the autobilling and email automation saved us so much time!

Pros

Lots of different ways to set up your program with custom forms, payment plans, and automations. This software is great for a wide variety of use cases. The new interface on the back end is easy to use with a great search function. And the autobilling makes it really easy to make sure everyone is paid up.

Cons

It does glitch occasionally. A button won't work as you expect it to. A filter will include erroneous results. A pop-over or tool tip will get stuck in place and you'll have to refresh the page. Our users frequently had issues resetting their passwords. It chips away at the faith you have in the software to give you reliable reports, etc.

The user experience is also not the most intuitive on the front end. Right at the beginning, there is a box with a dotted border instructing users on how to use the progress bar to navigate the forms. Why not just make the progress bar more obviously interactive? This is UX design 101. If you have to explain something in your design, you should find a way to make it more intuitive instead. And our patrons STILL had questions about how to find things in the system.

Response from Regpack

Andrew, I'm so glad to read that Regpack makes customizing your process easy and gives you the options you need to present your classes and manage your attendees easily in the back end.

I have our dev team looking into some of the glitches you mentioned. We work hard to ensure a smooth user experience and when we find issues, we work quickly to resolve them. The resent password issue you mentioned was brought to our attention and resolved last month.

All in all, its great to hear Regpack has been a big upgrade for how you work and we look forward to continued success in our partnership!

Julian S.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great idea, very poorly executed

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

Regpack's software is very versatile, but the company's inability to keep the registration system functioning correctly coupled with their policy of email only communication makes this an extremely aggravating company to be a customer of. We signed on with Regpack in May, 2020. In the time we have been with Regpack, the campaigns we've developed and run for 4 of these 7 months have resulted in lost time, money and customers due to Regpack payment system and integration failures. For example, currently, 7 prospective registrants for our November classes have wanted to register and pay via e-check (ACH), however Regpack system failures have caused them to attempt and fail with errors and erroneous charges to their bill now 3 times . I submitted an urgent ticket to Regpack development 5 days ago, and had to follow up multiple times to get updates over the past days. Yesterday Regpack support emailed to report that the had fixed the problem, so we walked the registrant through and again they received an error. When I reported this, Regpack advised me to call the customer a THIRD time to get screenshots and time/date login data and report back, but I don't feel comfortable going back to my customer yet again, and turning them into a Guinea pig for a registration system that is not functioning. This issue is the current one in a string of system failures that have cost us time and lost revenue over the past half year, and we are leaving Regpack at the end of this month.

Pros

Flexibility/versatility of the software
One of the support managers was willing speak over the phone, despite email-only support.

Cons

There are recurring system errors that cause failures in payment processing
Regpack support is slow to respond, not able to provide adequate details
It is not possible to speak with Regpack employees, even during a critical system failure

Response from Regpack

Julian, I'm sorry that this was your experience with Regpack and that you felt we were not prompt enough in our response to your issue. As soon as any client reports an issue with payment functionality, it's immediately escalated to our development team as was the case here. The fix was pushed through as quickly as our team was able to resolve the issue. This issue affected your system alone and not others, so we had to investigate what was happening. Sometimes when working with complex business tools, there are situations that affect only one client or system, and this takes time to resolve and resolution includes working together with our clients and applicants to solve it. Our success and support team did keep you updated as updates came in from development. Trust that this was being addressed internally. Additionally we provided options for you to continue to collect payments while we implemented a fix. We're sorry to see you go, and we wish you luck with your business!

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Arrienne T.

Outstanding Customer Services

Reviewed on 2020/08/05

RegPack and the RegPack Customer Service team have just been awesome! We work in a very niche market, and RegPack has assisted us in providing a complete service to our clients in an attractive and user-friendly way. And - where and when we do hit speed bumps - RegPack's team have always been at the ready to hold our hands and walk us through. They are super helpful, super responsive, and proactive at every step.

Pros

We LOVE that RegPack allows us to charge our clients in a very "hands-off" approach - set and forget (meaning less human intervention, meaning a reduction in possible errors). The interface is attractive and easy to use, helping us to look polished and professional with our clients.

Cons

We are currently working with RegPack to meet the full scope of our reporting needs and, while we have workarounds to ensure we can get the data we require, RegPack is kindly working on their end to find a solution for us too.

Response from Regpack

Arrienne, it's such a pleasure working with you and the Austral Group team! Glad to hear that our Customer Support team meets your needs, as well as our software tool to help manage your business internally and provide a professional point of entry for your clients!

Joy D.
Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great product for the price.

Reviewed on 2020/05/12

I really like the overall design and user-friendly nature of the projects and forms. We are able to structure our registration questions and flow of registrations for our camping events for both our campers and counselors.

Pros

I really like how easy this software allows for question formats. I like the ability to have the complex question formats.

Cons

The inability to accept donations in a direct format without the use of a multiple choice product option. I also do not like the inability to contact customer support directly.

Response from Regpack

Hi Joy, glad you are loving Regpack and how easy it is to create a customized process for your camp registration and donations. We've made some great updates just in the last few weeks to help facilitate an even better donation experience, and we're happy to help you implement those updates! Looking forward to helping you make registration even better!

Kristin G.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Regpack Worked For Us

Reviewed on 2020/01/04

Overall, our experience was great and we would use Regpack in the future.

Pros

We liked using Regpack for our events. It was easy to set up and you could clone events to make it even easier to set up the next one. You could manage multiple events at once. If I ever had a question, Regpack had FAQs to reference or I could submit my question and someone got back to me within 24-48 hours. The customer service was great!

Cons

This may have been the plan that we were using, but we could only have one admin. This made the processes siloed when having to make updates to our forms.

Response from Regpack

Kristin- so great to hear that you could manage all of your events in one place seamlessly.

For the future, note that it's possible to add as many admins to your account as you need, including free assistant and view only admins to control permissions and access. We try to make it easy to ensure your team can work together efficiently and access the data they need!

Kelly C.
Industry: Program Development

New Client

Reviewed on 2020/02/27

We are a summer camp handling our registration through Regpack. I have had TONS of questions as our product went live and Regpack has answered all of them with a smile on their face (I'm guessing as all our conversations are over the phone). Even when I needed additional information or I didn't fully understand the explanation the first time they were willing to break it down a different way. And the videos they can send you to reference back later on are AMAZING!

Pros

We are a new client, and I'm not super technology proficient but the RegPack system is user friendly and once you understand the ins and outs it is super easy to use.

Cons

There are a few features that are missing for us, but once we report them they are willing to see which ones are possible to add in the future.

Response from Regpack

Kelly - promise there was a smile on our face when helping you go live and collect registrations and payments seamlessly!

Corinne H.

Regpack Review for Group Camps

Reviewed on 2020/05/18

Being able to register families as a whole and volunteers on the same platform.

Pros

The software is customizable which was something we looked for for a long time.

Cons

Sometimes the features are not very intuitive and it can be a little difficult to navigate creating an application or form from scratch. Which makes it feel like the company is forcing you to use them to help you create your product which could cost extra money, that we as a non-profit, don't have.

Response from Regpack

Corinne, glad we could help you to create a system that lets you register families for camp and manage your volunteer process. Our success team is reaching out to make sure you have the training you need to successfully create your volunteer process the way you want! We're glad we can help your non-profit streamline operations and make registration and payments easier!

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Kassandra A.

Life Changing!

Reviewed on 2020/02/19

Summer Camp Registration is now a breeze!

Pros

The software is very easy to use and customer service has been amazing. From set up to learning how to use the product it has been a great experience.

Cons

At this point I can honestly say that I like everything about this product. The only thing I could say I would change would be that I have to enter a security code every time I log on.

Response from Regpack

Kassandra - so glad to hear that our software has helped your camp streamline your registration and payments process!

Jean P.
Industry: Internet

A robust system that can accommodate the intricacies of just about any modern web based business

Reviewed on 2018/10/01

Overall after using the software for several months, there's almost no way we're going back to our old ways of using several different pieces of software to achieve a convoluted goal. There's no one place to view data, create events, get online payments securely, and create custom reports.

Pros

The customer service at the beginning is great. They have plenty of staff to review your needs and provide solutions. Offering video help tutorials are key, and they provide a bunch to you either that are pre-recorded or to your specific asks. Being able to incorporate this software on a WordPress website allows us to continue to have our brand and familiarity with a new user experience without ever leaving our website.

Cons

Maybe there are too many options right out of the gate. You may need a bit of hand holding through your first few projects. Being able to copy projects for future use is key. You're able to set a project to your exact liking then just use that as a template for your new projects. There is no phone support, but the online ticketing feature does provide great feedback in a day or two.

Response from Regpack

Jean, it's great to hear that Regpack has replaced several different software tools! Automating your process means saving time and working more efficiently! Good to know Regpack has been able to provide this for you and that in addition, can accommodate the intricacies of your organization's process.

Sarah jean H.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

I have some suggestions

Reviewed on 2020/07/14

My overall experience has been poor. The one exception to that rule is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the salesperson who I dealt with initially. He responds to my emails promptly and seeks out answers to my questions. Not so with the actual project manager.

I don't understand the project manager role. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] joined me for one phone call -- which was long distance for me -- and I haven't been able to speak with her since. I assumed that the PM would walk me through the process of setting up a form. I assumed that we would have a share-screen session where she would explain the different functionalities and connections between the software's various components. I assumed that I would receive training.

None of that happened. Instead, I set up the form. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reviewed it, took 3 days to respond, and made minor changes. Then she sent me form emails. When I asked a question - silence. When I asked again - form email. When I asked for resources, I got a hurried Loom video.

Where's the training? Where's the documentation? Where's the assistance? Where's the Customer Service?

We were under a deadline and had to launch. There were problems and unforeseen issues, mostly because I was troubleshooting without any training. The only person that responded to our pleas for help was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Promote him. He's the only reason I'm not slamming you on every review site I can find.

I suggest that you review your 10 day build process and the role of a PM. Currently, they're both useless.

Pros

Maintaining the User database is easy and straightforward.

Cons

The Roadblocks don't seem to actually work.
Getting forms/triggers to save can be quite a challenge.
Getting a trigger to fire without having to save the page multiple times is a challenge.
Users keep getting error messages about refreshing the page, which they do to no avail.
The language describing some of the tools/features is convoluted and unclear.
Drag and drop on the forms is a nightmare.
Why are the products all listed in one section on the form? They really need to be separate blocks that can be moved like the Fields are moved within a form.

Response from Regpack

Sarah Jean, I'm sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience with our Project Manager. After reviewing your account, it seems as though there was a miscommunication about the way our onboarding process works. The PM assigned to your account is an expert in building Regpack projects. As part of our service, we build out your system for you, so you don't have to quickly learn how to on your own. Once the system is built out for you, we assign a Trainer to your account who works on a screenshare 1:1 with you to teach you the system and answer all of your questions. You actually had a training session on July 16th, 2 days after you wrote this review. While it sounds like we got off on the wrong foot, I'm hoping your training session can help mitigate your issues and once you go live, you will see how Regpack can really optimize your registration process and allow you and your team to manage data and payments easily in the back end. We look forward to a positive relationship with you!

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Linda H.

Regpack Review

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

Overall we really like Reg Pack, it is the closest we could get to a custom built system.
The pricing is very reasonable for what Reg Pack offers
I am using Reg Pack for three different types of youth sports businesses and it meets the needs of each one and their unique processes that other sports management tools could not handle.

Pros

We really like the ability to build an intuitive registration process, reporting & emails. We have 13 different organizations, this product allows me to tailor each organizations project to fit their specific needs with forms, products, emails & reporting. We have a lot of unique processes and requirements that other products could not accommodate, because they did not have the ability to customize like Reg Pack does.
The ability to push out system and manual emails for reminders, notices, payments received etc, has been huge for us, we really love this feature. Being able to build our own reports is great as well.
Overall we really like the product. We are still learning features after using it for 2 years and I am sure we will continue to improve our processes as we learn features that we don't currently know.

I really like that it is a pure data management tool and does not have all the other fluff that other youth sports registration management tools have.
Reg Pack was very easy to learn and our parents and volunteers are really glad to get away from paper registration.

Cons

Don't like the email only method of support. Sometimes it is difficult to get your issue across clearly in an email and it takes several iterations of emails back and forth to resolve. Would like the ability to speak to a person more often and discuss issues and learn tips & best practices to improve our use and knowledge of Reg Pack's features.

Not having the ability to build ID card templates in Reg Pack and print from regular or badge printer. All the data is in Reg Pack and the photo, but I have to export data and manually export each photo to an external system to be able to print ID cards and badges. Very time consuming with 3000+ kids and 900+ volunteers that register daily over a 5 month period.

Not having the ability to run global reports across multiple projects with like data fields.

Credit card fees are a bit high and forces our organizations to eat the fee to get parents to pay online or continue to use external payment options.

Response from Regpack

Linda, great to hear that Regpack has allowed you and your organization to move away from paper and get a customizable system to fit your exact needs, down to the project level. It's also great to hear you "get it" about the fluff vs function - we aim to provide a business tool that allows you to manage your data how YOU Need to, without getting lost in features you don't need. We're happy to have you as part of the Regpack family!

Abena A.

Overall helps with mass registration and payment processing.

Reviewed on 2017/11/05

Pros

automated, cc processing, filters, sending mass emails (I wish you did not have to create it first). I like that we can send parents to our site, registration for parents is relatively straight forward. Payment plans was a great feature.

Cons

I do not like that the account is still considered "active" even if you are not accepting payments. You have to email to "turn it off" and this was not effectively communicated so I feel as though I have been overcharged a lot. Everything is US$ and we are a Canadian company which does not help.
Automated invoices via email was nice but would be better if sent as a pdf. Invoice email triggers didn't always work, and was problematic to trigger for people on payment plans.
The software was meant to improve our mass registration issue and payment processing which it has done, however I wish it did more convenient things like exported class attendance lists (no cvs that need to be manipulated), had staff management or ways staff can sign contracts and upload information, was straightforward in adding additional programs that existing users can sign up to, better ways to deal with medical reports for campers.
We recently added some new programs and there isn't a simple way to do this without creating a new project. A new project is an additional (not communicated to us during demo). We have used for 1 summer and I foresee having issues with parents signing up next year. Better communication and videos on how returning campers can sign up quickly using their past info would be helpful.Overall we budgeted for this software based on prices that were communicated to us but have been experiencing several unexpected charges, making us question if we choose the right software

Response from Regpack

Abena, thanks for taking the time to share.

Pricing and procedures are all clearly noted Terms of Service document that you reviewed and signed. I'm sorry this wasn't made clear to you and if you have questions or would like to review your Terms, please let Support know.

As we are a US-based company, our listed prices are in USD, however, you are processing your registration payments in CAD. The ability to charge in multiple currencies is a unique feature of Regpack!

I am glad to hear your feedback that Regpack did what it was intended to: allow for mass registration and payment collection. It sounds like Regpack is able to provide class attendance lists, sends payment invoice emails and reporting as well.

You are able to use Regpack for your staff, including using our e-signature widget to have staff sign contracts and our upload tool so they can upload documents.

We are happy to work with you to make your registration easy and seamless! Thanks for your feedback!

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Jessica M.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great Starting Point for a New Program

Reviewed on 2016/06/17

Overall, I have been very happy with my experiences with Regpack. The individuals who have assisted us from our initial inquiry, all the way through getting our specific forms set up have all been professional, quick to respond, and willing to work with us to the best of their abilities.

My only drawback to this review is the functionality of the software is somewhat limited. I feel we were a little mislead on the capabilities the program had when we were discussing what we needed with our rep from Regpack. There have been a few moments where I set the system up the way I felt it would best meet OUR needs as a company and was told that I "couldn't" do it that way (not that the system didn't allow for it, but REGPACK as a company wouldn't allow it to be set up that way or that I couldn't do it as an administrator, that someone at Regpack would have to set it up for me). That was a little frustrating, particularly when it is something simple that I can handle doing, and am forced to email/call and wait for a response. This could potentially become a bigger issue as we go public and need to make adjustments.

I will say that the individuals who helped us get our forms set up and the system programmed the way we wanted it did their very best to give us what we needed, despite the limits set forth by various issues.

We are still concerned with the real-life application of our system, but for what we paid, I think we are getting a VERY good starting point. Time will tell whether or not this is a sustainable system for us, or if we will need to go to another company that can do more custom work (which will, of course, be far more expensive)

Lastly - I want to say thank you to Max, Nicole and Andrew for all their help. They put up with endless questions, multiple conference calls, emails from us at crazy hours thanks to our time difference, and have taken it all in stride. I appreciate everything they have done to help us launch this program and look forward to our next endeavor (which we will be starting shortly!)

Pros

I think the software is incredibly user friendly. From the back-end, I was able to figure out how to set up almost everything I needed.

It is allowing us to pilot an online program for applications, which is huge for our Foundation. I can't say enough good about the bang for the buck here. :)

Cons

There are frequently freezes/glitches when working from both the front and back ends, which results in having to refresh the page. Frustrating for me, but workable. I am concerned with how this might deter folks coming in to use our system, but time will tell.

I definitely am unhappy with some of the inflexibility the system has with regard to editing wording, etc. However, I have been told these are things that may be fixed in the future.

Charlie B.

Regpack Review

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

Like I said, the waitlist feature is the main distinguishing factor from any other software. I also enjoy being able to see previous years' "projects" for recruiting purposes.

Pros

The reason we chose regpack vs. other software is because of the waitlist function. It allows us to approve or waitlist applicants manually, which is really helpful because building our waitlist is more of an art than a science (IE the number of boys vs. girls we accept can change based on who registers).

Cons

We have had some frustration with customer support. For example, we wanted to set-up our health form through regpack rather than families upload a PDF in the hopes that it would be easier for us to print all of them.

The first few responses were just someone sending us a link to an online tutorial and it took a while to actually speak with someone face to face.

With that said, once we did talk to someone our questions were answered and we're happy with the way the health form turned out.

Response from Regpack

Charlie, glad that the waitlist function works so well for your organization! It's always fun to hear how different organizations use one single feature in a customized way that works exactly for their needs! That's the beauty of Regpack!

I'm glad you found a solution to your health forms in Regpack as well. Regpack is perfect for creating YOUR process in the system. Apologies for the initial responses that didn't meet your needs. We work hard to ensure all projects are set up as best as possible, including a project manager who knows your field and builds out your first project for you. The Support team is always available to answer your questions until you find a solution that meets your needs!

Nancy D.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

We are a swim club with a very complicated rate structure, and RP has been pretty responsive.

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/01/08

Our members get to register online, which some of them prefer to filling out a paper form. (Our swim club has a limited membership, so we do not need it to handle volume or for marketing.)

Pros

Affordable. Their programmers have worked with us on necessary customization. We are a seasonal business, so are just starting to look at next season, and see that there are lots of improvements, but we have not tried them yet.

Cons

Because we have different kinds of memberships and extra services, it has been a challenge to program and sometimes it has taken several tries/tests to get things to work smoothly. Also, their constant improvements sometimes get ahead of us (seasonal users), so we have to re-learn how to handle something that is changed.
We have had some problems getting the kind of reports we need, but that may be more our lack of training/understanding. When the funds are conveyed, their reports (but not the actual deposits) with the details have sometimes taken an extra day or two, and the format (which may come from their card processor, not RP) could could be better.
(As seasonal users, our frequency of use, the question below, varies...several times a week during our peak registration time, then very little the rest of the time.)

Response from Regpack

Nancy, we're glad to hear that Regpack can handle your complicated payment structure.

Regpack started out as our CEO's PH.D. thesis that looked at data networks and their connections. This has formed the basis of Regpack being able to create pretty much any logic needed by our clients, in your case, a rate structure that serves your exact needs.

For your system specifically, autobilling plays a huge roll in ensuring every registrant type is charged appropriately as well as paying on a variety of schedules and payment plans. Most registration software options on the market cannot provide such comprehensive and robust functionality.

We are glad to have you back for your 3rd season with us in 2018!

Elinor F.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Extremely Customizable, but a few features missing

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

Overall this booking system is a lot better than what we had before. It didn't solve all of our workflow challenges, but it did solve many of them.

Pros

This is the most customizable booking software I've seen. I like the conditional triggers built in to every field and feature so I can hide or show certain questions or options to customers based on their response to a previous question or option selected. I also like how I can totally customize the reports I generate to include/exclude any type of information.

Cons

I have to divide my travel products into separate projects and when a customer creates an account in order to purchase a tour in one project, that customer is only a user in that one project. So if the customer wants to change a booking to a different tour, I have to manually copy her information into the other project.
Also, there is not way to integrate my email marketing platform. I have to manually copy customer's email address from Regpack into my email marketing list.
And while I can send any number of emails through Regpacks using saved templates (which is great), I can't schedule emails to send in the future.

Response from Regpack

Elinor, glad you've found Regpack to be a customizable booking system that helps you manage trip registration and payments for your retreats and trips. The ability to create a custom process for your clients and get the reports you need from your data is what makes Regpack the best!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Michael G.

Game Changer

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Our summer camp program was all-paper. Poor controls and oversight over registration fee collection. Registration forms were eye-tests and poorly designed. Creating class rosters was an administrative nightmare.

Our summer camp director wanted to enhance program offerings and increased the number of camps/classes available by 30%. We began researching a camp registration product in mid-April and had designed and implemented a registration platform in less than 2 weeks. Our camp participation rate and fees collected jumped by over 40%. The triggers process presented a parent with all camp options available to their son or daugher, based upon age, grade and gender. This increased the number of camps registered for by family from prior years.

We now have control over who didn't pay. We now have 100% compliance with release forms. And we didn't add anyone. In fact, it reduced overall effort.

Our camp director and counselors were able to prepare based upon number of kids registered. It reduced waste in ordering materials and actually allowed us to reduce the number of counselors who were previously being employed "just in case" we needed another counselor.

Reduced friction in the registration process, improved revenue and participation rates, improved cost management. VERY reasonable pricing. Easy to administer. What else is there to say??

Pros

Work flow ensures that all necessary steps are taken. If anything is missed--it is easy to see what was missed.
Ability to present a suite of camps and classes for a registrant based upon triggering criteria--age, grade, gender.
Easy to data mine and create own reports.
Working with design and implementation team was flawless and professional.
Families found it easy to work with.
Uptime/availability.

Cons

Standard reporting. Didn't provide us with much useful information. As highlighted in pros--the ability to data mine offset the weakness.

Response from Regpack

The benefits you describe are EXACTLY what we love to hear from clients. Our goal is to provide an invaluable tool to our clients that make collecting and managing data & payments streamlined and easy. We love knowing that registration and income increased dramatically once you moved to Regpack as well as form compliance. These things make going into your camp season less stressful!

Rachel S.

Makes my job easier!

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

Overall, we LOVE Regpack and have nicknamed it Reggie in our office! It cuts my admin time by about 30% in managing our program, and as I discover more features and learn how to better utilize all it has to offer I would guess that percentage would increase. The online videos and training are helpful and if you have time to watch them, I definitely would. If we need a new "project" I would likely have the RegPack team build it to save time and ensure its done right. Once it's set up it easy to edit and update (or copy, if you want a duplicate).

Pros

I love how easy it is to sort, and set statuses for all users across the platform. We do a phased application cycle and its important to track where people are in the process. The status feature lets us do that. Then you can trigger custom emails once the form is complete, or annual send emails as needed from the system. I also love the report building, and the ability to export the whole application, including uploaded documents in ONE STEP. I love a lot of things, so it's hard to say what I love the "most."

Cons

I feel like it can be slightly confusing the build out a new form from scratch and get the flow/triggers the way you intend them. With that said, RegPack will build it for you for a very reasonable price. The other thing is that I have not had awesome luck with the response from their support team (long reply times, or no reply).

Response from Regpack

Rachel, so great to hear this feedback and how much Regpack is helping to manage your processes more efficiently as well as allowing you to customize your workflow to match your unique needs.

Regpack really shines when it comes to managing a multi step process, and it sounds like you are using our status tool along with other functions to ensure applicants move through the process in a way that is easy for you to manage.

Erin R.
Industry: Music

The best decision I made this year

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

It has been great working with Regpack. Our registration numbers are up this year, thanks in part to the ability to offer auto-payment plans. I would absolutely choose Regpack again.

Pros

Working with Regpack has saved me time and money! I really appreciated that I could send a copy of last year's forms (from another system) to the developer to create a draft system in Regpack. I like the ease of personalizing registrations by adding comments or awarding a scholarship. The ability to send and track emails within the system is fantastic. That function alone has saved me from hiring additional admin help. The filtering system is also helpful, as we have multiple instruments and type of registrations (teachers, students, parents). Another thing that has been really useful is the ability to see and modify a user's registration after it is submitted.

I also like being able to work on multiple unrelated projects for different teams.

Cons

Because it is so powerful, it takes a while to learn the ins and outs. I'm sure there are functions and capabilities that I am not using because I haven't discovered them yet. It has been frustrating at times to not find what I'm looking for in the help pages and have to send an email and wait for a reply. I appreciate that the auto-reply has an option where you can let them know if it's an urgent need. The help desk has always replied within the promised time frame with what I need.

Response from Regpack

Erin, high praise, thank you!

It's wonderful to know that Regpack has been a good business decision for your organization.

We love to hear that our clients can spend more time on tasks besides managing registration and payments, since Regapck makes this just work!

Even better is knowing that using a business tool like Regpack can help increase your enrollment, as well as getting paid when you need to.

Eli K.
Industry: Education Management

I have happily used Regpack on and off for a few years for my summer day camp.

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/01/14

Helped us stay organized and create a smooth registration process for our customers.

Pros

I have happily used Regpack on and off for a few years for my summer day camp. Each summer I use it the features have been updated. Parents have been happy with the smooth process and I can easily find any information that I need. By seeting the filters I can see how many kids are in camp on a given week, I can view by age, gender, and pretty much any detail that I have collected data on. This allows me to stay organized and plan more effectively.

Cons

I wish that it synced with Google sheets so that I could share more easily with staff members. Currently, I would need to download any lists I create first. Its not a big deal... just an extra step that I'd love to see taken out in the future.

Response from Regpack

Thanks for this great review Eli!

We take the needs of our clients very seriously, so our constant feature updates (722 updates in 2017 alone!) is our way to ensuring our clients have the tools they need to make registration easy.

There is a reason we say Regpack is a "family friendly" registration software. Allowing parents to register their child or multiple children easily is just one way we make camp registration more streamlined and easier for everyone.

I'm glad you've found value with our filtering functionality. This is such a great way to find the exact data you are looking for, creating reporting for your entire camp and plan out your activities, counselor assignments and bunks for your sessions.

Brad H.
Industry: Events Services

Big improvement over our old system

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

Pros

What took me away from my old system and originally attracted me to RegPack is the appearance and registration experience for the end user. It's much more attractive and intuitive than my old system was. This alone makes for a more professional looking event. It's also much more powerful. I love the "triggers," which let you do so many things once you realize how they work. Using "tokens" to customize emails with specific registrant data has also been especially helpful. Support is good--as long as you can wait 24 to 48 hours for an answer. This was an adjustment for me, but now that I have got things down well it's not that big of a deal.

Cons

The credit card rates are extremely high--probably the highest you'll find. This was a big turn off for me, especially since I had negotiated very good rates with my old provider. In the end though, I was able to justify this somewhat with some savings I made elsewhere. Financial reporting is much more complicated than with my old system. I am required to have very detailed reports that reconcile with the bank deposit and to get what I need, I have to Frankenstein a report from both RegPack and their credit card provider. It's very time consuming relative to my old system. I've been told they are working to include more customization though.

Response from Regpack

Brad, it's great that Regpack is an improvement for you, especially with the end user experience and using triggers to really customize that experience for your clients.

One great thing about Regpack is that we embed on your website and provide a really unique flow. This really gives a professional point of entry to your business that helps you succeed!

Juan carlos R.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

We struggled in the past trying expensive and complex online reg options. Regpacks saved us!

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

It saved us a good amount of money, critical piece when you are a non-profit organization hosting free (or non-expensive) conferences and gatherings. It is excellent to have access to a powerful tool fully customizable in almost every single way...

Pros

It is a very intuitive and simple but yet powerful enough to handle an endless array of events we have on yearly basis. Our customer experience changed "east to west" with an user-friendly front and back-end.

Cons

They don't have a live-person on the other side of the phone to assist us in case you have questions or need assistance configuring your own online registration (which, in fairness, is very rare). It'd be nicer to be able to pick up the phone and have someone addressing the questions "on the spot". You need to leave a message and they will contact you.

Response from Regpack

Juan Carlos, what a bummer that it took several bad and expensive experiences to find us! We wish it could have happened sooner!

One thing we pride ourselves on in the registration software space is creating a product that conforms to you, not that you have to conform to. It's great to hear that you've found Regpack to be powerful to handle all of your needs.

Great to hear as well that Regpack not only saves you time, but money as well. For non-profits especially, but for any organization, money is the bottom line. Time is money, and Regpack strives to save you time, so you can make more money!

Jonathan A.
Industry: Program Development

Camps and Kids

Reviewed on 2020/03/06

The technical support is very good and the software is very user friendly.

Pros

Being able to organize the different products and quickly print reports was extremely useful.

Cons

It would be very useful for my organization if it had attendance tracking and multiple login for different members.

Response from Regpack

Jonathan, glad to hear that Regpack has made managing your camp easier with our quick reporting tools and presenting all of your offerings.

We are rolling out some updates this month that will make attendance tracking even easier, so hopefully we can turn those "cons" into pros in a few weeks.

Marshall M.
Industry: Education Management

Flexible registration system for simple or complex needs

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Streamlined our registration process, much simpler user interface and payments system when compared to our previous registration tool.

Pros

Regpack is perfect for organizations that need to have family registrations, with the ability to collect information from parent(s) and children. Almost everything can be customized to specific processes, and the conditional logic is easy to set up and manage.

The tight integration with the payments system allows easy handling of refunds, and reporting it possible on just about anything. It makes creating custom fields, and then filtering and reporting based on the data a breeze.

Cons

Currently they do not have the ability either from support or the system to combine profiles if a parent accidentally creates multiple profiles.

A countdown timer for cart reservations is not available.

Waitlist management is a little cumbersome, and if someone drops out of a course (making one spot open) whoever gets to it next gets that spot, instead of going to a waitlist person (or just adding the next registrant to the end of the waitlist). This results in awkward conversations with parents who are on the waitlist if they find out their friend made it into the course after it was waitlisted.

Customer support is usually helpful, but they are only available by email, with a 24-48 hour SLA. This means complex support requests can take up to a week to resolve while waiting for the back and forth to occur.

Many of these cons are being fairly picky, but if they are addressed in meaningful ways, would take this product to the next level.

Response from Regpack

Hi Marshall, thanks for much for this great feedback! It's great to hear the flexibility of the system helps you to manage your registration process and that reporting on both payments and your data is exactly what you need!

Thank you as well for those feature suggestions! Most of our new development comes from feedback from our valuable clients, as we know you know best on how to make the system next level.