QuestionPro

Web-based online survey solution

Anurag K.
  • Industry: Media Production

Best survey tool with many useful and unique features.

Reviewed on 2021/01/02

Pros

QuestionPro is our favorite tool for conducting online surveys. Getting started with QuestionPro is very easy and doesn't require much technical skills. QuestionPro has a very simple and easy to understand user interface in which all the tools are very well placed.
It doesn't take much time to setup a basic survey with a Welcome and Thank You page. To make the surveys look more professional, we can customize every page with the features available in QuestionPro. We can add Multiple Choices to the questions in our survey. We have an option to add images that can be chosen as 'answer' to a question in our survey. We can also use various Graphical Ratings to add ratings like Thumbs Up or Down, Smiley Ratings and Star Ratings.
To make the survey look even more professional, we can fill it with widgets like Maps, Date and Time etc. We can also add time limits to our survey by adding a Timer.
Another best thing about QuestionPro is that we can do Survey Analysis which helps in analyzing data like survey taker's location, interest and the Time and Date when they started answering the survey.

Cons

QuestionPro is so far the best survey tool for us but they should do something about the pricing. Some necessary features are exclusive to its Paid version which is a little bit costlier. Other than the pricing factor, there's nothing that we dislike about QuestionPro.

Michael D.

Great Survey Product

Reviewed on 2019/05/15

We needed an easy way to collect data about how our customers were valuing the services we provided. It has also turned into a great tool for training our staff and recognizing services we may be lacking.

Pros

The surveys are easy to build with a lot of question types to choose from. The customer service is very responsive, knowledgeable, and friendly. It was also very easy to brand our surveys so customers knew it was from us.

Cons

It took a bit of time to get the logic nailed down for our split question.

Monique T.

QuestionPro is the Leading Survey Tool

Reviewed on 2019/05/15

At my organization, we use QuestionPro for all of our reporting needs. This includes surveying our clients satisfaction (>55,000 people); using it to track the results of healthcare facilities that we inspect; public opinion polls; we also use it to get feedback from the physicians in our system.
So far QuestionPro has allowed us to acquire/capture important data that is positively impacting the healthcare system in the country ---- which is unprecedented here.
The team is excellent, and for them the sky isn't even the limit. If there is something you need the system to do that may not be a core function, they will not only show you options, work-arounds if necessary, but also customize features so that at the end of the day, the system does everything you need.
If you have any manner of survey or data collection that needs to be done, and done efficiently and effectively, QuestionPro is all that you need.

Pros

The technical and customer support is unsurpassed. You can live chat, email, and/or call the support team and get rapid, thorough responses and assistance. They are incredible.
Although the system has complex scripts and features (which means the system does ALL the work for you), the system is still extremely user-friendly.
Data analytics and reporting is a breeze.
QuestionPro is very versatile, and continue to progress and be innovative.
The system is designed with the end-user (administrators and survey takers) in mind.

Cons

This may seem unrealistic, but I have no issues with the software or the company.

Maryann O.
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great Customer Service, Ease of use, Results Driven with lots of options

Reviewed on 2019/10/24

My overall experience was the best ever! I lead my first sales meeting and wanted constructive, easy to use feedback format, with a quick distribution option following the event, the ability to view, record, download, and distribute for a team discussion. Whew, that's was a long list! The time to improve based on survey results was cut down by months! I was given every possible option to help fit my immediate needs. I looked at other options, they were overly complicated and would require lots of time to be proficient. QuestionPro is broken out into "basic", you can jump in learn and test fairly quick. They then have "advanced" that can provide a mixture of basic and more advanced survey features and additional analytics. Whatever works best for your target group QuestionPro has it. I think I want to do more surveys! I can see more uses for this now.

Pros

The ability to learn how to use on my own, but still has great help sections and live chat option if I was in a bind. The free trial is great and offers the meat of what you get with a basic plan. It allowed me to learn how to navigate and familiarize myself with the software and its capabilities. I was able to do an actual test survey. The survey itself was great! I was searching for a good survey software and this just crossed my path! I will recommend over and over!

Cons

Some areas of the software do not tell you the feature is not included in your selection tier. So you can hit a button and wonder what is happening. But then you have the great live chat and they are quick to resolve or explain. Other portions of the software like contact uploads did not upload but also did not provide me with an error message. I had two columns that were not allowed in the basic tier but it would be nice to have a pop up because I could not figure out what the issue was.

Robin (.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Excellent software

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

We use QuestionPro for Customer Service Case ratings, shipping service quality ratings, NPS, employee surveys. We find the platform to be flexible and economical for the quantity of responses we receive.

Pros

The support team is excellent and responds to my questions usually within 1-2 hours day or night.
They regularly add features and functions to the platform - some are included with my annual fee others are available for additional purchase.
Basic set up is easy to use. You can be up and running in as long as it takes you to create a survey

Cons

I would like more flexibility in creating reports within the software without having to download data into excel

Vinoth M.

Feeback for Questionpro

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

Pros

Customer support is very good as they are easily reachable and provide prompt response for any technical queries. Questionpro is good for low and medium complex surveys and also if programmers are good in jquery we can customize the requirement.

Cons

There is no prior communication for recent up-gradations and few functionalities like re-directions not worked properly after they up-grades. Special attention need by Questionpro technical team in this aspect. Still there are more room to improve the tool for basic requirements.

Judd S.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

QP & Customer Serivce

Reviewed on 2019/05/13

Very positive their customer service team has been great to work with and always willing to help look for alternative solutions to our problems.

Pros

I like the fact that they keep the platform updated and are always trying to make it better

Cons

Some of the functionality is not as easy as it could be but having said that I have never had the training and it has been fairly easy to navigate once you figure it out.

Kyle J.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

The best service from the platform and from the siupport team!

Reviewed on 2019/05/09

The platform itself is great! However, I have to commend the support staff! They are willing to help anytime, and I mean anytime. There were times I needed help at 22:00 at night and the support team member was just a message away and more than willing and able to help me in that moment. That's just one example of how the team at QuestionPro take Customer Experience seriously. Working in the CX industry myself, I can learn so much from the staff at QuestionPro and apply it my own career. Well done, team!

Pros

The QuestionPro tool is user friendly, easy to navigate and quite intuitive. I spend at least 60% of my time at work using it, and it has not let me down.

Cons

Nothing really - the only issue is that I am using Internet Explorer. It's best to use Google Chrome for this platform.

Melissa S.

QuestionPro is a Valuable Business Tool

Reviewed on 2019/05/06

QuestionPro is an excellent survey tool that offers many options for data collection and analysis. Whenever we've needed support, their team is helpful, responsive, and kind.

Pros

We use the surveys for scored documents that require logic and it serves our needs well.

Cons

Being a non-profit, the cost is high for the services we need, but are happy with the product.

Aaron W.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

QuestionPro allows us to gain customer intelligence about our community.

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Cost Effective
Create slicker surveys that our customers wish to complete
Higher response rate
We use the Non-profit waiver which has made it much more valuable a tool for us to use. It has been great working with the package. We have not needed to use customer service yet.

Pros

We use QuestionPro to ask about our community's experience with our association. It has more intuitive and sleaker options in ways to ask questions and gather needed information from our customers. We find it very straight-forward to use and can develop a survey in minutes.

Mike M.

Great online survey tool

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

We need an easy way to collect feedback from our participants of our programs, and questionpro provides an easy way to collect the data we need and find most useful.

Pros

We use this for our Summer Camp polls and surveys. It is easy to use, easy to customize and provides us with useful data in order to improve our camper and client experience. All the features are intuitive and easy to manage.

Great product.

Cons

We like all the features that are available.

Zach H.

Good replacement for our last option

Reviewed on 2018/06/29

Pros

Very user friendly for implementing the "coding" part -- I do not work on the Tech team, and I was able to get everyone on my staff set up with a link to a survey with little help.

Cons

More customization would be nice, especially on how the links look for customers such as fonts or more graphics to help make it fit our company and our customers.

Stephen S.
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

QP Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/05

Pros

Ease of use, particularly with setting up logic. Flexibility - script can be written for custom logic. The platform is continually being improved.

Cons

When improvements are made to the platform, sometimes it seems like the help screens don't keep up with the updates.

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Dissertation Software

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

Unpleasant, not helpful Customer Service.

Pros

Ease of use, simple to put my assessment into the software

Cons

I used this to house my dissertation data and almost lost the data. This was stressful and almost added years to my dissertation.

Eric S.
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great features, able to meet my unique needs, fantastic support

Reviewed on 2017/06/01

Pros

great feature set, great scalability to meet my unique needs that not many other survey companies could do, awesome and responsive support

Cons

wish ranking could be done via drag & drop, interface and help/documentation could be a little better

Eduardo P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Excellent pattform to conduct surveys

Reviewed on 2016/07/21

I have one very good experience using QuestionPro in his free mode and the free professional trial with very good results and support

Pros

Many features in the free mode

Cons

None

David W.

tablet

Reviewed on 2015/04/30

Good times doing serveys

Sabin I.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great tool for complex surveys

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

We used the platform for some months now for custom surveys with large target groups and it saved us a lot of time both in handling the survey and managing the results. During these months rep the onboarding manager for EU&Africa has been of great help.

Pros

It has a lot of options for customization and the support team does a fast & fantastic job if you need custom scripting.

Cons

Only the fact that it's not free, but nothing good ever is.

Phaedra R.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

A Great Global Product

Reviewed on 2019/04/29

I have been using QuesitonPro for over 3 years now and overall my experience has been very positive. I have received tremendous help from the CIO down to the online support personal.

Pros

One of the main features that I like about QuestionPro is the ability to present the survey in multiple languages.

Cons

The number of question types can be hard to choose from.

Marco A.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

My free trial with QuestionPro

Reviewed on 2019/11/17

QuestionPro has a lot of potential, they just need to fix the problems that I mentioned and then it might be the best software in the industry.

Pros

The software has a very good concept as a whole, it's giving you the right and important tools for your surveys and polls, it shows the data live, you can filter it and export it to excel.
The surveys and polls creator is very user friendly and very professional, you can create some very beautiful polls and surveys.

Cons

- You can't color the graphs as you like, if you want to do it, you need to change it with CSS, so if you don't have the CSS knowledge, you just can't change the colors.

- To save the graphs you need to do a print screen, there's no way to export them to your computer.

- The weighting tool is broken and not calculating well.

- There were some reports during our campaign of a very slow loading times, which cause some respondents to stop respond to the poll in the middle.

- The customer service is pretty horrible and not responding, unlike what they claim, nobody answers the live chat, so if you need something very urgent, you need to call them, but it's not sure that they would solve the problem.

David V.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

I love QuestionPro

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Pros

1. there is a month-to-month option in their pricing model. Because I am a 1 person company and infrequently have market research projects needing a survey, being able to rent the use of the software for a month or two, for any given project, is the only approach that I can afford.
2. I love the versatility of the product
3. I love the support I can get from their team in India, especially when we can do a live video connection. It's hard to get good support these days, especially if you are restricted to chat or email. I find when I need help, I need it now!

Cons

There are places where is automaticity, gets in the way. Example: on the project I just completed, I used a Choose Many type question. I needed a chart that would tell me how many people chose each option. The default chart shows how often each option was chosen among all the options chosen. Not really what I needed. I wasn't sure the software could even be forced to give me the kind of chart I needed. It took a lot of work but eventually the support person figured out what I needed and how to do it.

Clint C.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Outstanding customer service!

Reviewed on 2019/06/20

I've been very satisfied with the software, the quality of surveys and the level of customer service I've received from QuestionPro.

Pros

The software is very user-friendly. There are people at our company that use QuestionPro without any previous knowledge or experience using another survey tool and they set up surveys without any trouble. QuestionPro also allows you to set up some more advanced functions (conjoint analysis, regression analysis, etc.) easily.

The customer service team has consistently been very responsive and thorough. I've worked with various companies in the past five years and I am very impressed with the level of QuestionPro's customer service.

Cons

Adding pictures to my survey wasn't as intuitive as it could be. It took me a few times to get used to it. I chose to figure it out on my own, but I very easily could have asked for help and the customer service team would have quickly taught me how to use it.

Alexa T.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Not worth the Money - Salespeople treat you like Car Dealers!

Reviewed on 2020/01/13

Pros

the functionality - easy to use, unlimited questions, variety of question types

Cons

-Couldn't integrate with Pollfish via the basic account type and had to contact support to help set it up.
- For survey distribution, they charge you more for every pre-screen question and purposefully go over your budget to try to squeeze more money out of you. Their pricing isn't consistent and I feel like I'm being scammed. They keep increasing the prices. I don't feel valued as a customer or like I'm receiving a good deal. I don't trust them.

Darren L.

Not too bad

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

Pros

Overall most of the features they have it. Which means for most survey you should have not much of an issue setting it up using the features. Since their features are more comprehensive it is value for money.

Cons

App cannot use all question type and if you have more advance routing needs, the app might not be able to support.
The reporting function can be improved too.

Donald A.

QuestionPro for survey consultants

Reviewed on 2017/01/12

I am primarily a software developer (mostly Java for the past decade+ but also do the technical part of web design and have used a range of Java and JavaScript frameworks). In the past three years I have been involved in several survey projects (mostly marketing oriented, from new product research to customer satisfaction to custom one-time surveys for focus groups). In these projects I have used QuestionPro, SurveyMonkey, and two lesser known survey system. And while we were able to successfully complete all of these projects I did develop a preference: my current "go-to" solution is QuestionPro.

Pros

Easy to use, solid support via chat and email.

Cons

The documentation could be better indexed and more thorough. And the handling of conditional logic could be more flexible. But in general, the default conditional logic (without custom JavaScript) is better than the competition.