AskNicely

Make every customer experience awesome.

Danica N.

Overall a great product and a pleasant experience

Reviewed on 2018/04/14

Pros

It was very easy to set up the and get started with the software. Importing contacts was a breeze and I loved that we could filter responses by a large number of options (including the custom fileds we imported). Support was very helpful at all times and every suggestion we had they implemented within a day. Also they helped a lot explaining the product in detail and the initial demo was very useful.

Cons

The only problem we had with the software is that we couldn't organize our surveys via separate campaigns. It was a bit confusing to have all of the contacts in one list and not have seperate segments as well as all of the feedback in one place that we couldn't keep track of the NPS from one campaign to the other.

Joel D.

Excellent NPS software with unique features that deliver

Reviewed on 2018/04/12

We got immediate visibility into our customer health allowing us to begin to proactively reach out and actively work to prevent churn.

Pros

Ask Nicely provides a simple tool set that let's you get up and running quickly. The ability to easily manage your NPS contacts in the system ensures you're sending surveys at the right time. Customization of the survey is simple and ensures you are asking questions dynamically based on response. However, the most important feature that made us select Ask Nicely is their workflows. The ability to automatically act based on a survey's response means we don't have to manually follow up on every survey. The system does the leg work and we reap the benefits.

Cons

My biggest issue is that unlike competitors such as Delighted, with Ask Nicely you have to pay their highest subscription price to get access to certain integrations (i.e Salesforce). The premium price really doesn't provide anything else and yet it's twice as expensive. One of the other gaps I've found are in the analytics. The filters are fairly limited with no ability to create custom filters. This means you may have to extract the data or run the report a few different times to get the data view you're looking for.

Outstanding Product, Necessary for Customer Feedback and Advocacy

Reviewed on 2018/06/20

Pros

* Let me start off with the ease of use, since that probably is what sticks with me the most. Uploading contacts is a breeze, and managing campaigns could not be more direct. Managing and tracking feedback is also very intuitive, with one of the smallest learning curves I've ever experienced.
* Customers can respond directly in the email, instead of having to log on or open up a survey link. This made for a much higher response rate on initial outreach from what we had previously seen.
* The functionality is stellar; it performed exactly as we had wished. Individuals are tracked instead of just campaigns, which allows for year-to-year follow-up with sites and users.
* You can customize the contacts, and thus the data, by any elements you wish (zip code, state, product, etc.). The data is based on your needs and what information you can provide.
* Responses are easy to track, and the data displays are easy to read and readily accessible.
* This provides a necessary customer feedback loop and an immediate NPS outcome. For any company or organization with a serious mind to change their culture based on user stories, this is the tool for you.

Cons

* If I had to change anything, I would like to see a larger quota of emails per month on the base plan. It can be limiting for larger groups, though I do believe they have enterprise level plans as well. That wouldn't really fit our needs, but we might want to send multiple campaigns, so the quote would be rather limiting.

• Industry: Law Practice

Super easy for us, and our clients - great experience and actionable feedback

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Pros

ease of use (for us and clients) - leads to high response rates
clients can also easily give us additional feedback

Cons

no real complaints. It's super-straightforward. It might be nice to be able to segment the "send" frequency differently (more often for active clients than for referral sources, for instance)

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Simple tools that minimized NPS administrative overhead and let's you focus on the outcomes.

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Pros

Simplicity with deep capabilities if needed. This is a hard balance. Most important, they do have a client success manager that has been key to our success. They stand behind their product and they are open and action-oriented on recommendations.

Cons

In order to keep the simplicity, there are some things that become harder to do based on your organization's need for unique organizational element.

Hussain A.

Simple yet powerful NPS tool

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Use feedback that helps fine tune our product.

Pros

Simplicity is the word. Yet, in the background it does some amazing tasks to make the work flows and automation easy. We're even working on implementing it as Web surveys.

Cons

Can't think of any cons, but in terms of development, it would have been great if they provided a sandbox account to test API implementations.

Barry T.

I was good and very responsive

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Pros

Everything is layout perfectly and very user-friendly. good customer service and the software is very easy to use by my clients and can get higher rate of response

Cons

the ability to add or remove users from AskNicely. could have improved on how can we add more records in AskNicely database more easily

Bryn I.

If you need NPS, look no further

Reviewed on 2015/09/17

I manage a community of 30K subscribers and needed a way to determine Net Promoter Score for stake holders. I went with Asknice.ly and was thoroughly pleased with the decision. The solution is clean and simple and easy to configure and intuitive. And I think the end users liked the simplicity too... our first email blast achieved a 33% response rate, which is unheard of for typical email campaigns. Would definitely recommend Asknice.ly if you need a quick, easy NPS.

Tom B.

Great simple powerful

Reviewed on 2015/09/23

We are new to NPS and this software has answered many logistics for us. The staff was very helpful and developed connectivity to Zapier which has helped our integration even more.

Glen B.

Super simple to use and results immediately

Reviewed on 2015/09/17

Incredibly easy to set up and link tour Mail Chimp list. Once done we had surveys sent out immediately and response back. Magic!

Leith H.

AskNicely - Simple and easy to use

Reviewed on 2015/03/20

Easy to understand system and concept that provides an effective barometer of staff engagement for us with a great response rate

Dan B.

Solid NPS Tool

Reviewed on 2015/07/29

We've tried a few, and AskNicely is by far the slickest. While its missing some key analytic features still, they are on the roadmap.

Tora B.

Simple & Easy to use

Reviewed on 2015/09/16

Great stand-alone NPS solution with basic tools to develop an understanding of customer experience. Simple and easy to navigate platform.

Matt B.

AskNice.ly is an elegant NPS collection tool, compatible with lots of useful integrations.

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

NPS surveys help us identify areas of improvement that we wouldn't otherwise hear about from our customers. AskNice.ly helps us collect, organize and summarize that feedback effectively.

Pros

We connect AskNice.ly to tools like Intercom, Zapier, and Slack in order to automate the process of collecting feedback, incentivizing NPS surveys and reporting results back to our team. It's easy to set up and it does it's thing without much maintenance.

Cons

There is nothing significant I would change in the interface or functionality. We get the appropriate value out of our membership level.

Adam K.
  • Industry: Sports

Good solution to NPS results

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

The ability to know what our customers thought of our service. It gave me the ability to make changes based on customer feedback and it gave our customers a more discreet and easy way to give feedback.

Pros

The real time responses allowed me to stay on top of the reviews I was getting. I also liked that it was able to integrate with our existing (internal) software. It made everything a one-stop-shop

Cons

The userface wasn't as appealing as other software's I've used and some of the reporting features were less advanced than other softwares I've used.

Élodie M.

Great tool for my to-do list at work

Reviewed on 2018/04/02

Efficiency for my personal tasks and avoiding forgetting some important things.

Pros

It helps me organize my tasks at work and never forgive anything.
With the mobile app, I can add anything from anywhere whenever a thought comes to my mind.
I can even add some sub-tasks to one task and I can organize my days with the deadlines.

Cons

The navigation through the interface can be confusing when I'm going elsewhere than my to-do list. The main menu on left is pretty useless for me and the inbox doesn't work as expected, or maybe not the way I would like it to. It sends me my everyday tasks based on deadlines. So if I planned 5 tasks for today, I receive 5 different alerts, on web and on mobile. So when a colleague share a task with me, it can be lost among all my personal alerts.
Finally, I would love to share tasks more easily than just assign them to someone.

Jorge L.

Nice, usual as expected

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Great customer response and make us on track to find out what our users really like and dislike from our product

Pros

it's a not intrusive tool which makes the user do not feel uncomfortable in do what we expect from them

Cons

Could be more visual and easy to edit, with that the designer work will be great and the integration also amazing

Elissa B.

Helps keep the support team on track

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Pros

This survey is a really fast, easy way to get continuous feedback about our product. Users answer frequently and honestly, and we use their responses to implement new features, make improvements to existing features, and learn more about our user base.

Cons

I wish it was easier to search through the responses -- it can be a little tricky to find past responses, and it would be nice to be able to search how many times a certain word came up, for example.

• Industry: Oil & Energy

Great product to use for accurate customer feedback

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

Pros

The product was easy to set up, and the interface is friendly to navigate. The surveys are sweet and simple. Just a click in the email browser and the customer is done. There isn't any need for additional feedback unless the customer wants to. In the past we sent out surveys but received very little response. Since we started using Asknicely, we have seen this increase to about 30%. Our customer service experience has improved. We can collect our customer's feedback and address issues directly with them. Asknicely keeps the responses right in the system so you can refer back to them. It saves time for both the customer and the person responding to them.

Cons

It is a little bit pricey for both the app survey and email survey compared to similar products. Most of these programs are built for medium to large businesses with an established customer base. The product is suitable for small to medium-sized companies that can manage day-to-day communications with customers. If you want are you going to invest in a product like this you want to make sure that you stay on top of these surveys and address any customer issues quickly.

Jodi I.

Also excellent

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

That we can learn from our customers what we need to fix. We also know what they love so that we make sure to keep doing what we are doing.

Cons

There's nothing that I don't like about it. I always get what I'm looking for out of this software.

Em S.

Great customer service, easy to implement, good start to out of the box automations

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

It was incredibly easy to set up and automate survey to be sent everyday. The software is not overcomplicated.

Cons

The software is great. The documentation for setting up automations between AskNicely and Salesforce isn't robust. I also wish we had more strategic guidance from our account rep, however, I think the account rep to account ration is probably pretty high.

Bryant G.

Set it and forget it - just works

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

We set this up and it just works. Great piece of software. It was very simple to configure and I don't have to touch most of the time. Dashboard is great to check your NPS quickly.

We use the Intercom integration and the Slack integration.

Cons

There's not much to dislike here. The backend UI is a bit difficult to navigate but that's probably because I don't login all that often.

Tricia H.
  • Industry: Biotechnology
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

AskNicely has been a great platform for us to quickly get up & running with an easy to use VOC...

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

Interface, ease of use for our customers, simplicity, real time data and data visualization that you can filter/modify

Cons

Lack of ability to easily integrate into our CRM platform (Salesforce). We were told this would be a project/undertaking with high additional cost - for a VOC platform, integration with customer information tools should be standard. We are currently managing this as a manual process due to our company's inability to support the project from an IS perspective.

Emily J.

We have had a good experience with AskNicely

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Pros

I really enjoy how easy it is to respond to ratings via platforms we already use for support. Being able to use the manual workflows allows our support team to keep record of those interactions about feedback all in one place.

Cons

I wish the automatic workflows were available on lower tiers! We may upgrade as we scale up but the automation would be really valuable for a smaller organization with departments that are stretched a bit thin :)

Al S.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

It is a great way to find out about your customer's feedback.

Reviewed on 2018/04/07

Learnt what our customers feel about our service.

Pros

The smart and intuitive design to gage to customer feedback. You get to hear from different segments of market, at different times. It helps you analyze when and where your customers need attention.

Cons

You can very easily get survey fatigued. NPS needs to be sent multiple times to a business to see how they are doing during each phase.