1 101 reviews

Duane K.
  • Industry: Events Services

The Ease of EZOFFICEInventory

Reviewed on 2020/08/13

My personal experience has been great. When speaking with potential clients, if they have certain preferences on equipment needs, I can easy access our inventory to see off we have that particular equipment instantly. It is just very easy to use. It's not clunky in any way.

Pros

It's very user friendly software. Before selecting it, we looked at one other software. What we loved about it was the ability to customize it without having to call support for help. We are able to track all of our inventory via barcode no matter what project they are assigned to with ease, via online or mobile app.

Cons

As soon as I have an answer I will update. We are very pleased with the software.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Duane, hope you are having a good day! Thank you for giving us the positive energy. If you ever feel like discussing anything related to the system and your workflow feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help.

Vince V.

An essential tool for anyone needing to keep track of multiple assets, vendors, etc.

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

Affordable, easy to use interface, great management system.

Pros

The customization! You can completely use this tool to meet any needs or demands, which allows for an amazing flexibility in asset tracking.

Cons

Only thing I can say I dislike is the asset sticker layout, which may have more to do with the printer, or my not understanding completely of how to customize what is printed on the stickers.

Thomas W.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Exactly what we needed

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

We are coming from a custom inventory solution through FileMaker Pro. It was setup about 15 years ago and no one knows how to configure it anymore. We looked at several inventory management systems only to be driven off by the cost or lack of features. EZOfficeInventory quoted us with the best price BY FAR, and had just as many features as their competitors. It only took me a week to groom our database and get it uploaded and ready to audit. That was just me working solo while doing my daily tasks.

Pros

It's feature rich, and easy to configure. I've had very little difficulty converting our very dated inventory database over to EZOfficeInventory.

Cons

It would be really convenient if we were able to upload more than 1000 assets at a time. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.

Iliana H.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Changing the Game

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

EZ Office has allowed us to track our spending, use, and overall asset inventory on a whole new level. It gives us a centralized place to have old designs, quantities and use history stored. Our systems, procedures, and product has been able to evolve and live on past individuals with the help of EZ Office. Unless I'm mistaken, the biggest feature that's missing is simply the ability to purchase EZ for a company and then add different departments/teams. That would be wonderful for the different facets of a university and all that we collectively use in terms of materials and promotional items.

Pros

-Single sign on capability
-Non sign-in users
-Multiple locations for inventory
-Scanner integration
-Label maker template

Cons

-It can be a little hard to get lost in the advanced setting if you're not using many features.
-The inability to turn certain features/fields off
-Aesthetics on the user interface
-The lack of white papers/webinars that offer live and up to date case studies or example uses
-The mobile app isn't entirely user friendly and in some ways does not mirror the desktop version.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Iliana,

Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

- We are in the process of updating our UI/UX which will improve Aesthetics like you said.
- We have number of whitepapers/case studies that you can read. You can find them here
(https://faq.ezofficeinventory.com/white-papers/)
(https://www.ezofficeinventory.com/case-studies) moreover we are also initiating webinars, so we will keep you posted.
- I have forwarded your feedback regarding our mobile app and its UI/UX to our product team.

Chuck G.
  • Industry: Public Safety
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Maximize limited resources

Reviewed on 2019/03/14

We can maximize the use of our limited resources by reserving in-advance, communicating our intended usage to allow sharing, and to schedule calibration and maintenance. We can use the history in EZO to justify new equipment purchases or to find new ways of maximizing the current equipment's utility.

Pros

EZO is intuitive to use. I can schedule the use of equipment immediately or months in advance. I can leave notes to my colleagues about what the equipment will be set to and if they can share it for the duration of my reservation. EZO emails me when reservations are ending and allows me to email colleagues about their reservations. Equipment can be categorized into different groups. Manufacturer Specs and calibration records can be attached into EZO for convenience.

Cons

The software is a valuable tool but It needs the administrator to stay on top of changing resources to maximize it's benefit. The team needs to use EZO fairly and properly and not over-reserve equipment.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Chuck,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed review on EZOfficeInventory platform.

Trevor M.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

EZ Office Daily Functionality

Reviewed on 2020/05/12

In the time that we having being utilizing EZ office, it is a fantastic program that is user friendly and provides the essentials that we require on a daily basis.

Pros

I love the easy of use for staff member to sign assets, and inventory in and out in quick fashion. The notification of assets and inventory taken with reminders of low stock quantitates. I also love the reservation application, making it functional for divisions that utilize equipment across the board to track and coordinate assets for projects.

Cons

At this time there seriously is nothing that comes to mind that I dislike.

Bryan D.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

I use this for my work, and have had not problems with it at all. Everything is very easy and...

Reviewed on 2018/07/11

Making life a lot easier for organization.

Pros

I think the thing that I like the most about this software is the simplicity. It is not asking too much, while also providing all the services I need. What we as a company use this for mostly is asset reservation, which is anything from chairs to tents that we will need for our various projects. We work in an office of about 100 people, all of which use the software frequently, and by frequently I mean every day. That being said I have never experienced a problem with the site being slow, glitchy, or remotely overloaded. I think that speaks loudly to how well it works because when using other websites, such as that for our car reservations, we get problems with the site crashing and typically causing us to waste our time figuring out the problem that the software created for us (when it is supposed to make our lives easier and less stressful).

Cons

This question is a bit tougher because I have not personally ran into any problems with the site, so asking what I like least is a bit tougher to tackle. One thing I will note is the categories that all of the assets are put into are very strict, where a single misspelled word will come up with nothing. I think that allowing the search bar to be a little more lenient and accommodating to small spelling errors, or descriptive words would make life a little easier when one accidentally misspells a word, or cant remember the exact name it might be under.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

Your feedback regarding the search bar has been forwarded to our product team. If you are in need of any assistance or have further suggestions for us, please contact our support team.

Allen D.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Made my life a whole lot easier!

Reviewed on 2020/11/24

I must say it's good. We had an issue with getting support with our previous software. But not so with EZOffice. I think having accessible support is key for any software that runs a large portion of your company.

Pros

Cost saving was a major factor for us (due in part to COVID). We had been paying over 5k per year for our pervious asset management software and we were still missing key features. So when when we found this was a 1/5th of the cost and had needed features like PO management , custom barcode management, among other things it was a no-brainer.

Cons

No major issues so far. Having the option to export POs in bulk would be helpful. It would also be nice to see new features added more often.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hey, Allen. Thank you for elaborating on the cost factor. We completely understand how COVID situation has changed the dynamics of industry all over the world and we have gone out of the way in assisting our clients with their costing concerns. We do take in feature requests and add new features given their usability and requirements from the client side. I will definitely pass on your request to my team and we will update you accordingly.

Vidya H.
  • Industry: Banking

Great software for an even greater price!

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

Pros

For the past three years EZOffice has been a great fit for our company. Customer service is outstanding, their staff are always willing to make the time to give you the training, tips or any help you might need.
The user interface allows new users to become proficient quickly. The ability to incorporate bar codes and product images is very helpful.
EZOffice offers tools that give you visibility of every item and automatically calculate key factors and settings such as preferred stocking levels, lead-times and re-orders points.
It is easily customizable and integrates well with other software.
The ability to create a search or report to facilitate data analysis is another plus for us.
The mobile app is just as great.

Cons

Once you delete an item you will loose the item number.

Lutfi A.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Great Tool for smaller companies looking to get serious about asset and inventory tracking

Reviewed on 2020/06/24

EZOffice has been a great benefit to our company, in terms of tracking and reliability in our products

Pros

The two most impactful features are (1) the asset tracking and inventory tracking functions, and (2) the work order functions. It allows is to easily track our products across the world, as well as create repairs and services as needed in an easy and functional way

Cons

The one thing that I find could be better implemented in the auditting feature, and email notifications. It would be nice to be able to completely customize the types of notifications (within EZOffice) and emails that each member will get.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Lutfi, We highly value your feedback. For alerts and emails you can customize the alerts that you want to send to each member however its the form of notification that they receive so greater customization wasn't really possible with this module. As far as auditing is concerned we allow audits on checked out assets and we are introducing audits for asset stock as well. Do get in touch with one of our support members and they will guide you through it.

Alex M.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

My Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

My overall experience has been good. The system was setup before I worked for this organization so coming in and learning it was pretty easy. Since then we've upgraded our account which has made it much more useful. Just waiting on the ability to use barcodes to add items to a queue in order to check them in.

Pros

The thing that I like the most about this software is the cart functionality.

Cons

The thing that I like the least about this software is the inability to scan items into a cart for checking in. This would be similar to checking items out but in reverse.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Alex,

Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

About using cart feature for checking in, you can definitely do that. To get a better understanding how it is used, you can contact our support team ([email protected])

George Y.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

One of the better inventory systems I have used.

Reviewed on 2021/01/13

Pros

The software is extremely easy to learn and use. My organization uses the software to keep track of all our of high value assets. EZOfficeInventory makes it easy for us to checkout and track who we have assigned our assets to and where they are. Entering our assets was extremely simple and I am very happy with the ability to customize the software to my requirements. The EZOfficeInventory support team is very knowledgeable and always quick to respond when the need for help arises.

Cons

A con for me, which may be a pro for others, was that there are a plethora of options for customization. Some of the options are not clearly detailed in the knowledge base and lead to having to go through some trial and error to get some desired customization working. Besides this small con, the software works great.

Lindsey G.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great service from sales team

Reviewed on 2019/07/26

The sales team was attentive and knowledgeable. They were able to extend my demo to help me show my co-workers the tools. They were good about contacting me just the right amount.

Pros

It ticks all the boxes for what we need in an inventory/asset management tool. Most of the products we tested included a POS that we didn't need, meaning extra cost and extra clutter in the UI. This product is perfect for an office that needs to keep track of printed materials, equipment, and gifts.

Cons

We are having some trouble getting the mobile interface to do what we need. It tends to be unresponsive or difficult to navigate. I hope that with time and practice it'll get easier.

Joshua H.

Easy and Accurate

Reviewed on 2019/03/11

Pros

EZOffice tracks everything. Asset names, numbers, pictures, quantities, locations, prices, even things like expiration dates and vendors. Creating carts is easy and streamlined. We used a different service before this, which was a nightmare before switching to EZOffice.

Cons

We have had some glitches with some aspects of the site. Some asset locations had gotten randomly placed as subsets of other locations, but customer service was helpful and fixed it for us.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Joshua,

Roxanna R.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Awesome Product!

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

Pros

We run three clinics and home based services so using this product helps us keep track of all our supplies and assessments. Before we started using this we had to rely on paper sign out sheets and that was such a hassle. I would recommend this product to any company that has staff that move around.

Cons

The upload is a bit involved at first but once you get used to it it is super easy!

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Roxanna,

Everyone here at EZOfficeInventory appreciates the time you took to write us a review! I am very glad to hear that EZOfficeInventory has worked so well for your business.

Skyler H.
  • Industry: Research

Excellent for managing laboratory resources

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

I use the software for a very limited purpose, tracking the location of, and checking out electronic equipment in a research lab. It works excellent for the purpose and I would highly recommend it.

Pros

I enjoy the simplicity of using the phone app for keeping track of test equipment and other resources that I have in my possession in the research laboratory. We use it to check out and track the ownership and location of electronic equipment in an electrical engineering laboratory. The app sends reminders to equipment users when their checkout time is coming to an end, as well as helps other users see which equipment is available at any given time, as well as its location. The app allows you to scan the barcode tag on the equipment using a smartphone camera, which is much easier than manually entering an asset number. Overall very pleased with the experience.

Cons

I have not run into anything negative so far in the time I've been using EZOfficeInventory. Overall great experience.

Natalie C.

It's What You Need!

Reviewed on 2020/07/01

My overall experience using this software has been amazing! It helps my team and I be aware of assets that have left of came in throughout the weekend using the inventory scanner. I would recommend this 10/10!

Pros

What I like most about this software is that you can attach photos to an asset file. With this it makes it easy to identify assets if they do not have any type of markings or bar codes on them.

Cons

The idea I like least about this software is that there is not an option to say that the asset has been checked out temporarily.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Natalie, Thank you for pointing out this issue. Such issues are catered as feature requests. This one is already in process and we will update you soon on this. However, temporary workaround would be to make sure you select the return date and activate the alert related to it. This way you will be updated regarding the checked out assets.

Justin T.
  • Industry: Insurance

EZOfficeInventory - Great product!

Reviewed on 2020/06/17

We were able to get our IT staff up and running with it easily and then integrate another team that helps monitor certain types of inventory. They were using Excel spreadsheets, but like this much better.

Pros

We were able to customize it how we wanted and it covers everything we need. We also like that it is web based.

Cons

I don't really have anything I dislike about it right now.

Ian M.

Why I like EZOfficeinventory

Reviewed on 2020/06/10

We use the software for tracking our construction equipment (tools, ladders, cords, benders, job boxes, temporary lighting, etc.). I do know that after implementing the software our loss rate diminished by about 90%.

Pros

The person that handled our daily inventory tracking left the company unexpectedly. I began receiving questions from our people regarding inventory items. At that time, which was a week ago, all I knew how to do was log in. I was able to log in and navigate the site and find the inventory items in question easily.

Cons

I haven't spent enough time with the software yet to offer a critique.

Justin B.
  • Industry: Insurance

Efficent and robust inventory software

Reviewed on 2019/07/15

Pros

Integration with ZenDesk, easy to use API, and full lifecycle management of assets.

Cons

No a big deal, however the user interface could be more aesthetically pleasing.

Cristian C.
  • Industry: Media Production

Best inventory software

Reviewed on 2018/10/02

We run a film cage inventory in Broward College and EZOfficeInventory makes it really easy for students to check out equipment for their projects.

Pros

It makes very easy to have check ins or check outs of the inventory. It allows you to control the check outs by members and by inventory.

Cons

You have to check in every item one by one, which is a little tedious.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

We're sorry you had to check items back that way. You can always use our Cart feature to check items in and out in one go!

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us to get a better understanding of the product.

Devy M.
  • Industry: Medical Devices
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

NICE APP!! MAKES LIFE EASIER BUT FOR A BIGGER COMPANY

Reviewed on 2018/12/12

There is this particular client that has a lot of branch so we need to know exactly what we shipped and when, when they get it and if they are running out stock, for that particular client was really helpful and I think they decided to give it a go for themselves, sadly they are bigger than us so I think for them is working perfectly.

Pros

Our company dispatch to the whole country that is why we need to have an update situation of our assets, also we need to know when we are running out of some products or our costumer are running out so we can provide them right on time, the excel tables are very helpful for our making decisions and the fact that all the information is up there in the cloud assures us to be in the same page everyone that need to be.

Cons

Sadly for the size of my company is to much app, I did try the free trial but it was to much information to upload for us to star working and our dispatch and client list are not that big that worth the trouble, but if you have a medium or big company is right the software you need to tracking your assets.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Devy,

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

Devy, we also have plans that fit small businesses. You can contact our support team ([email protected]), and they can guide you on how EZOfficeInventory can help you & your team.

Hrvoje J.

My review

Reviewed on 2020/10/29

Pros

Way of viewing all available assets, their position and availability

Cons

Sometimes it's confusing to view when it's due date to return taken asset

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hey! Thank you for your feedback. We have a module of alerts in the system and you can always pick relevant alerts for yourself. So do enable the alert and you will get email notification on the specified day. If you still face any issue please do let us know and we will fix it for you.

Karisa T.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Easy software, with little improvement needed

Reviewed on 2020/11/25

I would have to say this is a great software for small business, it isnt quite set up up for a large company or would need to have some minor adjustments in order to use the entire program company wide

Pros

different drop downs on adding inventory

Cons

Tracking profits, and purchasing order not quite set up

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback. We would like to know your requirements better in order to help you out with the purchase order module. A solutions consultant will reach out to you for a session in order to make sure you are maximizing value of all the features being used.

Kevin B.

Easy solution for asset management

Reviewed on 2020/04/22

Pros

The EZoffice team was able to learn about our unique workflow and adapt our site to meet our needs. It is quick and easy to scan and check out items and document issues.

Cons

Scanning barcodes sometimes can be slow in the app, but not sure if they is because of the quality of the barcode sticker or the app itself.