BrickControl

Construction project management software for SMBs

4,6
4,6
Sergio S.

Software for construction

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

Very good and pleasant experience, congratulations BrickControl and a Mention for the technical team representative for his good disposition ... greetings to all in general ...

Pros

Dear, along with say hello, in my humble opinion, I tell you that brickcontrol has been for me the best construction software I have seen and I have seen many, it is the most friendly, best tools easy to understand, stable, I hope to continue using it Long while you keep your price..Thank you Brickcontrol.

Cons

I have no objections, besides that now they are incorporating the use in platform google this super ...

Alberto C.

Very practical and funtional

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

We are starting to use Brick Control to see the progrees tracking in our works, we decided on this tool because it is multilanguage and multicurrency (since we use it in Spanish and Mexican pesos), in addition to all the functions it has, such as importing the budgets (estimates) even with everything and its conformation of the price, the generation of the work program in Gantt, the control of expenses, purchases of materials, bills, which allows us to have a complete vision of the status of the site job even if you are outside it , the only point missing is that you can use all its tools from a mobile device or tablet, although it is already in development, hopefully soon it is completely ready.

Pros

very easy way to create or import budgets (Estimates).
the way to put the progrees tracking too.
very easy to keep track of expenses, materials and bills.

Cons

The use of mobile devices such as cell phones and tablets is not yet possible, i know they are workon it, ill hope can be ready soon.

Jose B.

Reviewed on 2016/11/28

Working with BrickControl allows us to see fast and accurate analysis of the costs of our works, as well as the imminent integration of data in our "review" accounting software.

Metro7 is a leading company in singular building and sustainable construction.

We decided to work with BrickControl despite being accustomed for many years to working with other cost programs because, apart from being in the cloud and being able to access it from any device, we realized that it gave very detailed cost analysis to all projects.

We work as a team often because we all use BrickControl at the same time.

In addition, the decisive decision for BrickControl to become a part of Metro7 was based on how we have been able to integrate data with the accounting program, so that in administration we do not do double work. By including expense and income invoices, it transfers them to accounting, without having to go back to re-enter data.

But we would like to highlight the efficiency of the entire BrickControl team. They are professionals who have always been able to solve any problem via online chat or instantaneous e-mail.

Jennifer T.
Industry: Architecture & Planning

Brickcontrol is the evolution of traditional project management

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

Brickcontrol simplifies the tasks that normally turn out to be problematic in a company, so it already represents a fundamental tool for us.

Pros

What I like most about Brickcontrol is that it allows us to track our expenses in real time, which makes it possible for us to realize at the time, if we are suffering from deviations in costs, exactly in what activities and by what articles, what enables us to take action immediately.

Cons

The design of the interface is visually obsolete, but the new version solves this problem. I hope it is finished 100% soon.

Industry: Program Development

Efficient integration of Profiles in a Project

Reviewed on 2019/05/16

We have proven that teamwork is possible after synchronizing many tasks.

Pros

The management of projects is easy, the different departments of the company can take the follow-up of tasks, budgets, control of suppliers, costs in an appropriate and synchronous way.

Cons

Really the system is very good, I would only change the colors of the tool and the possibility that the design of reports is flexible.

Jeferson Z.

Marvelous

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

The program has allowed me to keep the inventory of the company very organized and the reports it offers have allowed the company to maintain a better control of the costs and profits of a project

Pros

Brickcontrol is a very well organized program, once you take full control of all its functions, it helps you to maintain an entire management for construction works in very few steps. In addition, the team behind this wonderful program serves you without restrictions and gives you solutions that you may not have been able to see at the time.

Cons

It has an interface that has not yet been updated 100%, and some important features are missing for the correlation of certification invoices with the sales invoices that I hope are included in the new update.

Gabriel C.

Construction and Administrative Projects

Reviewed on 2019/05/17

In general I have enjoyed the use of this software, I have become an active associate and I have recommended it to other colleagues, providing advice and implementation courses. The most surprising thing is that we are also using it to control and manage the operating and sales budgets and it works very well.

Pros

I like the way in which I can organize my construction projects and monitor their progress, their certifications and especially the analysis of deviations that are obtained automatically.

Cons

There are few things that can displease me in this software, some of them: Do not remember how to group or filter my data tables and every time I return to the module that I closed recently I have to organize my columns and groups again.

Constanza C.

I love aplication

Reviewed on 2019/06/20

it helped me a lot helped me a lot

Pros

Because is a fantástic aplication for travel very complete and I love it

Cons

sometimes it fell a little or stayed stuck

Vicente T.

Multi-device multi-location

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

The implementation of BrickControl in the company has been very easy to be multi-device, very scalable. Updates and backups are practically unattended.

Pros

Multi-device multi-location It is a very powerful and very secure software.
It allows to have backup in local and in the cloud and allows to work with many databases.

Cons

The process of editing the various templates is a bit tedious. But it is only used at the beginning to configure headers, covers, etc.

Paula C.
Industry: Construction

Very simple to use and agile to start-up

Reviewed on 2019/06/15

Simplifies and streamlines the cost control processes.
Significantly reduces the time of creation of estimates, allowing to reuse existing information.
Billing processes are much more accurate.
Integration with other software solutions already existing in our company through API is powerful (in real time) and simple.

Pros

- Very simple to use
- Agile start-up
- Specialized and powerful solution
- Excellent support service
- Simplifies and streamlines business processes
- Integration with other products through a complete API
- Cloud solution

Cons

The multiplatform app does not contain all the features yet, but it's constantly growing.

Pedro M.
Industry: Construction

BrickControl is a good ally for the growth of our company

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

We believe that BrickControl is a good ally for the growth of our company.
I recommend it to all those who want to take good control of their projects.

Pros

With BrickControl our company has been able to take more control in the execution of our projects, from the initial estimate phase to the end. All with a single software.

Cons

If at any time I do not have an internet connection I can not work with the software.

Sergi G.

builder

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

Excellent, about 5 years ago we are working with this software and everything went well.

Pros

The fast of us. the simplicity of us. It is very intuitive.

Cons

Nothing, maybe the possibility of having more than one license with little money.

Ariel S.

Good choice

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to learn. Scalable. Cloud based.

Cons

They take too much time to make improvements to the system. There was no new versions since I use it 2 years from now.

Werner W.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Very useful tool, totally worth the investment

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

I have benefited very much from the used of Bickcontrol since I even implemented new process that we had not even thought about. Therefore our know-how grow when we started using this software.

Pros

I love that the software integrates all the information of my company and allows me have more efficient activities.

Cons

I have seen that the learning curve with this software in my organisation was a little steep, needing to implement the software in a very short term.

Beniamin A.

It has some issues

Reviewed on 2019/06/15

We Are now more organized than ever

Pros

Its functionality, we Are able to work amywhere we want, whenever we want

Cons

It doesn't allow you to do correlativo certifícated bills, they Are importante in a project

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Why BrickControl is recomended for your daily work?

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/05/16

With BrickControl I have solved faster the budgets I need.
Before when I only use excel, I had to search a lot of archives to can relate older prices with a new budget. Now with the app, I only search the item and paste it in the new project. It makes me do my job faster than before, and also get most customers in less time.

Pros

In my daily job, I constantly draw up budgets, because it's important to know the costs of buying and selling of the services we provide.
The most I like of this product is that I can create budgets easily, I can copy and paste olders items to use in my new projects. Also I use this app everywhere I go, I can show easily the budgets to my clients, and everything I edit automatically saves in the cloud.

Cons

The least i like about BrickControl, is that not all the colleagues use this app. So in most of cases I have to save the budgets in other formats, so they can review it. Also people in my area are not familiar with the app so they always need a lot of explanation to convice themselves to use the product.

Industry: Music

Exemplary Architecture

Reviewed on 2019/03/22

Pros

BrickControl, It is characterized as a multi-tasking program. It grants accessibility to generate a budget, giving the user a preview of expenses for all his projects. This program grants the Gantt Chart, with the purpose of imparting a broad vision of the different tasks.
Also, it allows easy access to the project data, in any place with connection, because all data is stored in the cloud.

Cons

BrickControl, because it is a quite complete project manager, it occupies a large space in the mobile phone. Therefore, it requires great availability in internal or external memory.

Carlos M.

BrickControl Software

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

Good experience in general. I am waiting for the last update, as they are working to change the main platform from silverlingt to html 5, so in the future we could work with the program in all the devices.

Pros

This program is to be used on intertet, so you can work with it with movility.

Cons

Nothing important. It could be cheaper to small companies in the first months, as it has so many work areas and you need time to discover them.

Industry: Retail

brickcontrol is wonderful

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/05/21

overall this app is very hand and nice to easy i used it few times today even

Pros

love it, its easy to use fast and smart.

Cons

i didn't like how i had hard time at first navigating thought BirckControl

Luis anel S.
Industry: Construction

Need more interactive with costumers

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/12/02

Maybe the control in operation with my people

Pros

Maybe
You need a sistem support more easy or interactive with the user.
Its no easy to use and more in my country.

Cons

Its no interactive with the costumers tou need... something more easy to use.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Vicente T.

The high mobility and access from Mac to BrickControl has allowed us to improve our work.

Reviewed on 2015/02/16

In EIX114 we focus on the construction of special housing mainly in Palma de Mallorca (Spain).

The mobility of BrickControl we improved our efficiency with actions such as introducing certifications on site and working with BrickControl from anywhere.

For us it was also important to work with a Mac with BrickControl. All our computers are Mac and before we had to virtualize Windows to use older applications not using all the power of our teams. BrickControl has solved our problem.

Response from BrickControl

Thank you very much for your review!

Fernando L.

Try with lack of time

Reviewed on 2019/12/20

Pros

The new version does allow working on MAC browsers and that is a very favorable point.

Cons

Seven days has been an insufficient time to be able to prove it in extension.

Response from BrickControl

Hi Fernando,
Thanks for your comment. If you log in to BrickControl again with your free trial, it is automatically renewed another 7 days.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Company size: Self Employed

BrickControl - An easy to use method of tracking construction expenses!

Reviewed on 2018/09/10

Pros

I love how easily my team was able to track our construction expenses using the intuitive BrickControl platform.

Cons

I would like for there to be more options related to communication within the team regarding project expenses and decisions.

Ing. raúl M.
Industry: Civil Engineering

Brickcontrol is the best software for the construction

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/05/16

Pros

Brickcontrol is the best software, it helps you to have total control of all the tasks of construction work in a very simple way.

Cons

Everything works well, there are no faults in your system.

David H.
Industry: Real Estate

A big help...

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/06/14

Getting there...

Pros

There is a world of materials out there a BrickControl helps locate the one's I want.

Cons

It would help if it covered more items...

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10