Interakt Reviews

Interakt

Supercharged Customer Engagement and Support platform.

5/5 (4 reviews)

Interakt is the swiss army knife of online customer engagement. Affordable and easy to use.

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/01/19

Interakt helped us during a time when we did not have integrated customer data. We mainly used it for live chat and for popping notifications. It also hosted our FAQ and served as a way to manage customer inquiries.

Pros

Interakt is several products for the price of one. It includes a basic ESP, live chat, FAQ creator, notification, push notification, popup creator, light CRM and more. That, and it is extremely affordable for a small business. It would be a great solution for new businesses that need a cheap, all-in-one solution for online customer interaction. They have even created an all-in-one widget that allows you to call, chat, Facebook Message, or create a help ticket. The FAQ designer is also quite nice. And since the platform will keep user information, it will retain user activity into profiles so that you can get a more complete view of each lead. You can also setup some basic automated email campaigns, though if you're looking for a robust automated workflow ESP you best look elsewhere.

Cons

The only negative is customer support. First off, the companies appears to be based in India, so which in my experience has only been an issue when dealing with office hours. When I first signed up a few years ago, actually the customer support was very good. However, I think there have been some changes in the support structure there and ever since it has been very difficult to get help. In addition, it seems that the product development side is nowhere near as active as it once was. While it already offers a lot for the money, it seems that the ownership may not be as quick to release future updates. Because of this, it can require a little know-how to implement some of the more complicated features.

One of the most worthy tools

Reviewed on 2016/06/28

I've been using Interakt for a year now and I find this tool so very helpful for all my customer engagement needs. If you talk about Lead / User Management, Order data management, E-mail Automation, E-mail Marketing, Customer Support via Live Chat or Helpdesk and even Notifications for my website.

I couldn't find such a tool in such less pricing. (Btw, I'm on the free plan).

Pros

For me, Powerful E-mail Automation, Smart Notifications and smooth Live-Chat.

Cons

I couldn't find a problem in the system till now, everything is working smooth.

Subhash S.

Amazing all in one customer engagement tool

Reviewed on 2016/07/06

I find this tool very helpful for all my customer engagement needs. One of the best tools when it comes to E-mail Marketing, Customer Support.

The support staff is very active and helpful.

Pros

Easy interface,Fast and Smooth.

Cons

I couldn't find a problem in the system till now, everything is working smooth. Have listed my feature requests to the product development team of Interakt, and they have delivered a few of them and working on others.

Ghanshyam A.

All In One Customer Engagement Platform

Reviewed on 2015/12/18

Manage your leads , notifications , helpdesk and many more under one platform

Response from Fizzy Software

We appreciate your feedback Mr. Ghanshyam. We hope to serve you with the best we can.