AgencyAnalytics Reviews

AgencyAnalytics

SEO reporting software and marketing tools for agencies

4.8/5 (80 reviews)

AgencyAnalytics

Reviewed on 2019/01/23

Pros

I like the ease of use, dashboard, and the ability to pull in data from a different website for a holistic view. It made it easy to run reports for multiple clients and stay on top of managing digital marketing basics with a snapshot view.

Cons

I would say the features are pretty basic. The pull ins are from Google, social and overall keyword SERPs. I would have to use the keyword data in conjunction with other tools such as Moz because I needed a more holistic keyword view. It was great for getting that snapshot and running reports but I could just collect the data on the different websites separately alongside a different KWR tool and using Google backend for the same crawling insights.

Response from AgencyAnalytics

Hi -

Just wanted to respond by clarifying that we actually don't compete with Moz and similar tools.

Those tools primary function is to provide in-depth keyword analysis.

But they don't offer client reporting or other agency focused tools that we provide!

On the other hand, our core business is agency reporting.

For that reason, our rankings and keyword data are meant to be an overview; just enough to provide in-depth client reports.

Our keyword data isn't intended to be used for detailed SEO analysis by agency owners.

As a result, many agencies subscribe to tools like Moz etc to do their in-depth, detailed keyword research...

And then subscribe to AgencyAnalytics for their client reporting.

The tools complement each other rather than being in competition.

Cheers!

7.0/10
Ricardo S.

All In One Website Tool

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

My overall experience with Agency Analytics is great. I'm able to do everything I need in order to successfully run reports and track my clients rankings all in one place. This tool is very helpful and I highly recommend it.

Pros

What I liked most about this software is the fact that it is an all in one website tool. I'm able to easily run multiple site audits, track keyword rankings, check google analytics and facebook insights all in one place.

I also do like the that Agency Analytics is set up to be White-Label so I can download in depth reports with my logo in the header and I'm also able to create logins for clients so they can check their rankings as well without seeing the types of tools i'm using.

The ranking section in AA is powered by SEM Rush which is another great tool. I'm able to find keyword suggestions and KW Variations with search volume.

All in all there is alot of great features to this program.

Cons

The only thing I like least about this software is the backlinks section. It is able to show you your competitors Trust Flow, Citation Flow and number of backlinks they have but it would be nice if they were able to power their tool similar to Ahrefs where you can actually run a competitor analysis and see exactly where your competitors are getting those links.

Paul K.

Valuable insight totally reliable

Reviewed on 2016/12/09

We have used the solution for around 8 months with 6 primary websites. The website analytics are extremely useful and result in near instantaneous ranking improvements. Especially useful to marketing and sales directors for monitoring of Backlinks, KW ranking and much more.

Nontechnical Directors should also buy this as it will give you the insight to prevent you being fobbed off by suppliers who cannot be bothered to do a great job.

Use it to keep track of your top 9 competition and know every day who is outranking you. We tried many other solutions before testing this. Every day the reports go to our SEO partners in the Philippines who know that we are seeing the results as soon as they see it. Yes, we have seen improvements which we put down to this solution.

The free trial is generous and the support is honestly second to none.

Pros

Reliable and intuitive up and running within 5 minutes and discover something new about it each month which benefits a range of companies and different types of website including WordPress and plain HTML.

Cons

NONE - tried a few of their competition but none had such a simple interface and delivered such value so quickly.

Josh R.

Agency Analytics is Exactly What We Needed

Reviewed on 2019/04/03

We started using Agency Analytics about three years ago as a solution to integrate our Google Search Console data and other SEO tools - at the time, there was no platform offering this. Since then, they've constantly improved their software, integrated more and more tools, and have been super responsive when we've needed support and have ideas. Nowadays, it serves as an all-in-one reporting dashboard, integrating all our digital marketing tools to make sure we have great data for our team and our clients.

Pros

The team has never stopped improving their product. It integrates all of the tools and reports we need as digital marketers to make sure our clients get comprehensive reports.

Cons

It has some limitations (integrating multiple accounts into one, some of the third party integrations are basic) but nothing that you won't find with all the other reporting platforms.

Juanne C.

An affordable yet powerful SEO and Social Media tool with a frustrating reporting feature.

Reviewed on 2017/09/05

Agency Analytics easens the mundane tasks of checking and comaring competitor backlinks and has a comprehensive site SEO audit tool.

Pros

This is one of the few higher quality tools I've come accross that lets you integrate multiple search-heavy data connections. There are constant updates with new features being added on a regular basis. Agency Analytics also has one of the better pricing structures when compared to other tools of similiar nature.

Cons

The reporting feature can be a bit confusing and doesn't seem to be too well thought out. The ability to add insights to a live report is also non-existent. The only work around at this point in time is to add insights to a report template which doesn't show live data and of course then, entirely defeats the purpose of even drawing insights.

Response from Agency Analytics

We completely understand your issues when creating a report. We are working on a major update to make it easier and give you the ability to view live data. We hope to have this released this fall.

Tim C.

Clean reporting, easy to set up and well supported.

Reviewed on 2017/03/10

We use Agency Analytics as a tool to monitor key analytics (costs, clicks, likes etc) for the core channels we utilise for both ourselves and our clients digital marketing activity.

The dashboard gives a great overview and you can quickly drill down on most standard data metrics. Increasingly I find myself going to Agency Analytics before I go into Google Analytics for basic overviews of data.

Customer Support is excellent and as a tool to give you a quick overview that 'all is well' with your digital activity then it can't be faulted.

I personally would like to see some more Twitter Ads and LinkedIn reporting features but I understand LinkedIn's API is not very reliable and we've yet to find some software that does report well on LinkedIn activity.

Pros

Ease of use. Clean and simple 'top level' data view in the dashboard but you can quickly drill down to more detailed information.

Cons

The automated reports lack are a bit clunky but better than most others we have seen. It would benefit from a few more integrations (which are added on a fairly regular basis) but for the majority of digital activity (SEO, Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) it does a great job.

Glenn M.

Best overall SMB Reporting tool hands down

Reviewed on 2018/08/01

Pros

We are a consulting business with many small to medium business clients. One of the biggest challenges they face is a lack of visibility of their online marketing.
The agency analytics platform beautifully and simply consolidates data from all the major platforms that our clients utilise.
This saves them (and us) from having to receive, find or generate multiple reports from multiple platforms. Let's face it most SMB's won't even bother!

The increased visility has massively increased the trust and value seen in our relationship and that is an integral part of our business.

Cons

ONly a single white-label option for logos etc.
Rather than constantly promoting ourselves with the images and logos etc we would much rather personalise it to each customer so they then get an even stronger sense of ownership of the data. if they saw it as THEIR reporting platform i strongly believe that the length of contract and LTV of each client would be much greater AND they could even keep the reporting platform on if they move agencies.

Dwayne C.

Comprehensive feature set at a great price

Reviewed on 2016/11/28

Agency Analytics makes tracking of properties and social accounts easy. The interface is deceptively simple, with plenty of white space, but yet once the data stars coming in the elegant UI and depth of reporting puts you right where you need to be.
The dashboard is widget-based so you can customize each client account dashboard (and give them limited access) using drag and drop. Data refreshes are very fast and the displays (particularly the SEO Audit section is excellent for sales meetings).
The whole platform is ground-up designed for white label use by freelancers and agencies.
Great white label reports to clients are beautiful and fully editable. Excellent value.

Pros

Good UI design, data is comprehensive, seo audits are good sales tool, white label, custom URL, social account tracking

Cons

You have to expend an account slot to create an SEO audit for a sales presentation. Since you have a limited number of slots... - Keyword suggestion and search volume could be better but that's what SEMRush is for I guess

Shareef D.

Amazingly robust tool that keeps getting better year after year

Reviewed on 2017/08/11

Pros

Agency Analytics is a sophisticated marketing tool that we've been using loyally for years. Tons of configurations for keyword tracking - from local searches to mobile SERPs and more. It integrates with many of our other tool sets (paid search, email, social, call tracking...) and they keep adding to the list. Love it when a company continues to invest in product development and evolves with the industry and technology like Agency Analytics does.

Cons

We've had no issues with Agency Analytics that their support team hasn't resolved quickly and comprehensively.

Amine J.

Essential for every serious web agency ...

Reviewed on 2019/02/24

Love it!

Pros

This online marketing progress monitoring software is great at all levels. Accurate organic and map monitoring for both mobile and desk top. Organize kw by category. Easy reporting. Tons of social media and tracking softwares integrations ... Enovative there's always a new feature ....

Cons

Needs improvement in the process of selecting kw to manage, in line kw editing, tagging new kw's when adding them ...

Response from AgencyAnalytics

Thanks for the review! We will be releasing a new keyword add process in the next week or two. This will allow you to tag keywords when you add them, amongst other things.

Dean C.

Hours & Days Saved

Reviewed on 2017/03/06

Agency Analytics and features offered saves me days in conversations, rank tracking, reporting and so much more I would now be stuck without it. My clients love it, my content writers love it. My link builders love it. We all love it.

I have tried many many tools as an SEO since 2001 (many many). Agency Analytics is right up there and a daily fix is needed. If SERPstat & Agency Analytics got together and had software babies I would be made up.

Pros: The Agency Analytics team certainly are.
Cons: None, sign up. Now, you still here?

Pros

Easy to use feature packed and nearly everything I want to find in an all round SEO tool and tracker.

Cons

That they did not find their way into my life sooner

Response from Agency Analytics

Thank you so much for your glowing review Dean - we really appreciate it :)

Harry J.

Great Analytics Dashboard for a Digital Agency

Reviewed on 2016/11/07

We needed to automate reports, give clients one login to view all their analytics, social, rankings, backlinks, site audit, adwords campaigns, social media advertising campaigns and anything else you could think of - Agency Analytics does all this and you can white label it!

If you're an agency not using this software then you have probably developed your own platform or you're missing out.

Pros

Integrates nearly everything you could think of
Custom reporting
Automated reports to customers
Very easy to use and set up
Great support

Cons

Reporting tool could use a few features
Would love to be able to resell it
Natural language generator would make it undisputed king of reports
Would really like to have ability to install our own help software in it (intercom, zendesk chat e.t.c.)

the best

Reviewed on 2018/08/29

Pros

This product has made my life as a SEO analyst very easy. I am able to track my clients digital performance with all the great features you have

Cons

You could integrate a couple more things like Google my business

Response from AgencyAnalytics

Thank you for the review! We currently do integrate with Google My Business Insights and we also track GMB rankings. If you're having any issues finding where to set that up, please let our support know and we are happy to help.

Arno D.

Simple to setup. Easy to use. Cost effective.

Reviewed on 2017/09/13

Improved efficiencies

Pros

Makes multi platform reporting simple. Adding users and setting accsss level is literally a tick up. Setting up dashboard integrations is easy.

Cons

It would be beneficial to be able to customize reports further with text blocks so that commentary can be added to the data.

Response from Agency Analytics

You actually can add custom text to the reports. Here is a link on how to do this: https://docs.agencyanalytics.com/docs/add-text-boxes-to-reports

Jason C.

Agency Analytics

Reviewed on 2016/12/07

Used Agency Analytics for many years without complaint. Constantly improving their offering and therefore my offering to my clients. The price point is excellent for my marketplace. Agency analytics is an integral part of Deepblue-digital and the SEO we offer.

Pros

Ease of use. Good pricing. Constant upgrades. The depth of application.

Cons

Not as in depth as some systems such as MOZ or AHREFS. But this is not the intention.

Stuart D.

The must-have reporting software for agencies

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Agency Analytics has revolutionised our client reporting. I couldn't recommend it enough. The platform is easy to use and simple to set up. The white label dashboard and reports are fantastic and intuitive and clients would never know its not yours! Clients love the transparency you can offer them with the live dashboard and its also a great client retention tool.

Pros

Easy to set up scheduled reports & dashboards

Takes the faff out of monthly reporting

A great client retention tool!

Cons

Isn't any! although i guess it the price could be a bit keener or allow more keywords/campaigns within the basic packages.-

Christopher B.

The Best Agency Management Software Period!

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Pros

Covers virtually all the bases for tracking and reporting metrics to clients.
Whitelabel is awesome with custom domain support.
Keyword tracking is precise and includes separate maps and mobile rankings.
New custom dashboard feature is nice and easy to customize.

Cons

Keywords can add up so you have to keep your tracking lean.

Ryan S.

Awesome

Reviewed on 2017/12/11

Pros

I love the many different integrations. Its a great way to client a snapshot of everything that is going on. Its also very easy to use and set up.

Cons

I wish the SEO audit reports can be customized to show more in depth to the client. In order for me to show a specific area of concern, I have to go to that section and print it off.

Viktor K.

Saves time and money

Reviewed on 2017/01/06

I am using it for over 3 years. Now I spend x-times less time on daily SEO routines with greater output for my clients including reporting.

Pros

Features, availability, roadmap (new features regular upcoming), UI, availability for mobile devices.

Cons

Not all regional keywords database are available. Hopefully it is on their roadmap.

Carlton S.

The best analytics tool I've found for agencies.

Reviewed on 2016/12/30

Agency Analytics has exactly what I need in terms of cost-effectiveness, ease of use, white label reporting, and competitive features. I especially like the UI; something about it makes me feel relaxed while using it. Finally, customer service is very fast and responsive.

Pros

Ease of use, nice UI, affordability

Cons

Site audits could be faster, but I also understand how long some websites can take to crawl.

Mark B.

Agency Analytics Is An Invaluable Tool For Customer Reporting, Tracking and Overall Diagnostics

Reviewed on 2018/08/30

Agency Analytics more than less covers every major component you need as far as a reporting platform goes....For business...that's mission-critical to be able to have one location and dissect all you marketing, SEO, social media efforts in one location without having to implement 20 different tracking and reporting tools to do the same thing this platform does.....

Pros

The features and integrations are spot on. They provide pretty much everything you'll need as far as gauging and reporting for your's and your clients accounts.

Cons

Nothing really stands out per say that I didn't like..but if a couple of tweaks were made here and there the platform would be awesome....I don't like the way you have tio incerementally move the position of an element in the reports themselves....and when creating dashboards if the widgets would not just automatically drop to the bottom but instead drop into the actual section they're created for that would be a bonus....I tend to give up on creating custome dashboards for that reason.

Mark M.

Very easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/02/12

Pros

Very easy to use, many reports and Features. My Customers love all the dashboards and customers. Very easy to set up for customers.

Cons

Ran out of Keywords with my plan, so I had to prudent on their use.

Levi W.

Agile, Impactful & SO Easy to Use!

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

It has been really great. It took me about 30 minutes to get a handle on the software and then I was off to the races. I use it on all my client calls and reporting is at a nice, polished level my clients love. Very impressed.

Pros

I really like the ease of setup. It only takes me about 10 minutes to set up a client in the system and get it to a point that is "client-ready". That is amazing. I also like the SEO audit and use it religiously. Keyword ranking reports are clean and easy to interpret for clients without confusion.

I could go on and on but at the end of the day, the system is crazy easy to set up and my clients love how easy it is to get what they are looking for; actionable data that is easy to consume.

Cons

I wish there were more info on local SEO factors in the keyword ranking reports. Getting insights into local pack would be nice.

Louise A.

A great way to track keywords success.

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

A way that we can keep tabs on our organic search results so that we can continue to improve our SEO strategy.

Pros

The dashboard is super simple to use, and you can input your keywords and see the growth or drops. I like that you can add or remove other sites. So if you don't want to see Bing results, you don't have too.

Cons

They are adding too many features. I don't really need to add my Google Analytics results to Agency Analytics, as I wouldn't be pulling those numbers from within the platform. I think simplicity is key with this produce.

Brandon C.

All your analytics and data in one spot!

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

The ability to sort, analyze, and present information to clients and team for review.

Pros

Customer support is great, the team at Agency is always available via email, live chat or phone call. Personally, I use live chat the most. Someone always responds within 10 minutes and are prompt with answers to your questions.

The amount of data you can collect and organize is incredible. All your social media stats, google stats, etc, etc in one place! The interface is simple and easy to understand which, to me, is the best thing about Agency Analytics. There is no confusion, no "click here then click here then click there" parts of the tool that can be aggravating and time-consuming.

Cons

Wish more keywords were included. Keyword research tool could be better. Support on live chat has taken a while at times.