BigMarker Reviews

BigMarker

The platform for modern webinars and online events

4.7/5 (86 reviews)
Kelly M.

All in with BigMarker - easy onboarding and advanced functionality

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

Excellent overall experience (40 paid live webinar events and counting). We purchase LOTS of SaaS, subscribe to multiple webinar hosts, and after all that we are now "all in" with BigMarker.

Pros

Easy onboarding: I was up and running with my first paid live webinar quickly (much faster than learning other webinar systems or even other SaaS).

Nothing to download: I dislike downloading .exe files that other webinar host providers require for every webinar. BigMarker is in the Cloud - best using Firefox, Chrome or Chrome Incognito

Advanced functionality: I've been using BigMarker for six months, hosted over 40 paid live webinars, some on demand webinars, and now Evergreen/Automated webinars - and BigMarker continues to add functionality from their RoadMap and user requests. BigMarker is impressive now and continues to add excellent features - including "course" for webinar series evergreen. Brilliant!

Support is fast, friendly and helpful. Seriously. And they stepped in to directly communicate with a few of our "students" who needed extra assistance. Very much appreciated!

Cons

Chrome updated and "broke" audio on BigMarker. I may have been among the first to experience this in a live webinar. Ultimately was able to resolve and resume my live webinar, but would have preferred to be notified (so that I could have switched to Firefox as the webinar host).

Lakshay B.

Definitely our preferred solution for the long haul

Reviewed on 2019/04/14

For now, I can see no other solution for Webinars that I'd use. Bigmarker is IT. For me AND my clients.

Pros

Bigmarker is a solution we finally settled on after going through a LOT of other webinar hosting solutions. The biggest pro for us is that it just works. Flawlessly. You don't have to be a huge nerd to set it up. If you can answer questions about your event, that's all you need. It just works, and you wouldn't believe how rare that is in this field. I mean some of the competitors are bad enough to have cost us six figures in revenue simply because they malfunctioned during a live event. Fortunately, bigmarker works very well, even if you, the admin are broadcasting through a poor connection, which can happen if you're on the move a lot.

Cons

Honestly, there were some flaws in the beginning, but those kinks have been ironed out. One of our events was recorded, and the recording wasn't available for downloading 2-3 days after the event, but that was a unique misfire that the team took care of in less than an hour of me contacting them.

BigMarker is set to top all livestream and webinar companies!

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

The webinar software from BigMarker is a necessary use for my business. I do not know how I would have been doing with just a Facebook Live or YouTube Live / Google Hangouts video. Both myself and my viewers feel connected. Zoom, GoMeeting cannot touch the capabilities of this software. BigMarker is continuing to improve on every front!

Pros

I really enjoy how fast and simple this software is to use. I got a livestream web conference started in one minute. In addition I was able to integrate things like Facebook, Comments, and a repeating web stream. I can remind my users with a SMS or email. Plus all of my contacts are stored here and easily can go anywhere I want them to. The actual application runs speedy and is a blast to use. I love hosting a webinar with any of my fellow freelancing artists. This is by far better than any software out there doing the same thing! They're in-app support is the most helpful and I get a response in minutes many times! I couldn't ask for better support! I can't wait to see this company grow!

Cons

Currently, I have no complaints. They're actively producing new features and integrating often. They work with large and small companies, so we're always thought of!

E. alana J.

Hard to imagine them being better

Reviewed on 2017/04/18

I have been a BigMarker customer since they started and they were always, and continue to be the best at innovation. They were the first not to require a download for the user to attend a webinar. They are the first and continue to be the only one who do a great job marrying community to webinars. They work so well for us (Higher Education) that we now have literally hundreds of final products recorded by them in our sphere of influence. We could not do all that we do without Bigmarker as our partner.

Pros

No downloads - multi continent server choice for international businesses - ongoing development of new tools - incredible support services - brilliant innovation over the years that just continues to develop

Cons

cant' think of anything

Shade O.

Such an asset!

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/06/18

It is so convenient to use and so useful. It has helped me in prospecting as having a video conference with a potential client definitely helps the trust process, which in turn helps with conversions. The platform being so polished also leaves a good impression on my clients and potential clients; basically, BigMarker helps me look good! :)

Pros

There's a lot to love about BigMarker. First, I love the fact that I can have BOTH webinar and meeting room functionality in the same platform. Add to the fact that there are tons of useful customizable features making it possible to adapt the platform to whatever use case you may need for your particular situation. (This is another way of saying that the platform is very versatile!) More features are constantly being added making using the BigMarker platform such a delight!

Through all that there is to love about BigMarker, I cannot help but mention the fantastic leadership and BigMarker team! I have not seen such responsiveness to their customer base as with this company - and I've come across quite a lot of companies. Their team has impressed me MORE than any other team. This is a company you can definitely be proud to be associated with. I cannot speak more highly of the leadership and team of BigMarker!

Cons

Honestly, there is nothing I dislike - for the simple fact that if you want something on the system that is not currently there, you simply have to mention it, and if it makes sense, the BigMarker team is quick to implement! It's all love for this software!

Jaime K.

Super easy to use and always updating features

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

I mostly use it for client meetings and for that, it has been wonderful. Meetings run flawlessly and because it's so easy to use for my clients, there isn't a lot of wasted time trying to explain to them how to use it. I've done a bit of testing with the webinar side but haven't used it as much. The great thing is, they have training videos - err webinars - to get you up and running fast. I appreciate that they see my time is valuable.

Pros

I love that my attendees don't have to download anything to get started. They can just load the webinar or meeting into their current browser. In addition, there are all the types of webinars you would ever want in a single system, including evergreen and on-demand webinars. You also get meeting rooms! I do meetings with clients on a regular basis and this has been invaluable. I can literally be in a meeting with someone in 60 seconds.

Cons

Hasn't really been any downsides yet. They are an Enterprise solution. If I have to come up with a negative, it's the fact they aren't as well known as others so the interface isn't instantly familiar which creates a slight learning curve. But as mentioned before, it's user-friendly, so the learning curve is small.

David M.

BigMarker is an incredible business tool

Reviewed on 2019/02/28

I've had good success using BigMarker with clients and colleagues. There was no need to guide people through an install process as no installation is needed. Video and sound quality were excellent. It is easy to download the recordings, edit, and post to YouTube.

BigMarker seems very responsive to user feedback and there have been regular releases of new features. This company is not standing still.

Pros

I'm a solo business that does training, consulting, and contracting. There are several features that I fell in love with. The webinar functions are very full featured and have lots of ways to engage users and reuse content. You also get a "meeting room" with a permanent URL that you can use for demos and quick video conferences. You get your own channel for promoting your webinars that includes easy monetization options. Customer service has always been quick and very helpful.

Cons

There are a lot of ways you can setup your webinars and it can take a while to figure out the option that best fit your needs. Also, if you want a replay, don't forget to turn recording on (you now get a prompt, thankfully).

A worldclass innovative solution for effective live conferencing and webinars

Reviewed on 2018/07/09
Review Source

Pros

Being in small business, the solution what we were looking at was something simple,easy to manage and affordable. In India, we have anticipated, low bandwidth, not so tech savvy users as some issues for any webinar tool.

I found this tool working even in moderate bandwidth.
We tried many and finally selected Bigmarker and I cam say, it was a wise decision

I have been using various webinar tools for five years and I would rate usability high. Another big plus is the seamless functioning across devices- desktop, laptop or mobile.

I am finding Bigmarker as an excellent companion to perform small webinars to customers/prospects.

The booking and billing portion are yet to be attempted. However they are also excellent features.

Cons

Found some issues initially with specific to voice clarity. Maybe this is something specific to ISP as today we are not facing that issue. Apart from this, at present,I am not finding any reason to dislike bigmarker

Michael P.

Very solid "no app needed" webinar tool

Reviewed on 2019/03/14

Pros

Bigmarker is really easy to setup and is a mature product on the webinar market. Coming from the internet marketing space I haven't heard of them until last year and was immediately convinced. The streams are stable and the video and audio quality are really good. I particularly like the way how easy it is to add in slides, videos etc during the show and send offers in live. Chat functions are easy to use. If you have a moderator supporting you it is even easier to handle everything.

Also the opportunity of streaming to facebook and youtube live is a fantastic tool to get more reach.

If there are any issues, just contact their support - they are extremely helpful and always there.

Cons

not really much - maybe the translations to German (which I think they are already working on)

Jay T.

Use BigMarker to Win Big With Webinars

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/04/09

BigMarker is a fantastic product with one of the best support teams with whom I've had the pleasure of working. If you're looking for an alternative to WebEx or Adobe Connect to produce webinars for education, as well as to monetize them, you cannot go wrong with BigMarker.

Pros

I love that BigMarker is browser based and loaded with features. Former is convenient for my clients and accessibility and the latter allows me to deploy webinars in ways that you simply cannot with the big players like WebEx and Adobe (and I've administered both for several years). One feature I enjoy is that each webinar you create has a landing page built just for it, making marketing and registration a breeze for end users. Although I have yet to use the webinar series function, I plan to host online classes with this feature and ultimately ditch my online course provider. The team is constantly listening to its user base and adding new features regularly.

Cons

Being browser-based is both a benefit and downside. BigMarker relies on Chrome as its delivery engine and some users are not Chrome fans, plus you always need to keep Chrome updated for the best functioning of the platform. Audio and video quality is usually good with a wired, high-speed connection, but even then, you may occasionally experience latency issues -- even more so if you are using wireless.

Aisha S.

Master of All Trades, Jack of None

Reviewed on 2019/02/28

Using the meetings function has been great. The area looks professional, branded, and feels like enterprise software. Coupled with the fact I can do live, automated, on-demand, and series webinars (great for simple courses), you have a robust system for a great price.

Pros

This is THE webinar software for creative professionals. The branding options are so granular down to the webinar footer, colors, and emails...it's spectacular.

Cons

There are some features that aren't presently there but on the roadmap. For example, segmentation of early abandons, no-shows, and attendees. I want to send each of those a different follow-up sequence, and I can't.

Elizabeth M.

Not Reliable

Reviewed on 2019/06/08

I think BigMarker has some things to work out in their product, support, customer success and training. I think they are on the right track with the features of the platform and I wanted it to be a great product and experience so badly but it wasn't. I'm not a novice with SaaS product by any means and I found BigMarker challenging to work with from a product, training and support perspective.

I'm looking for a new webinar platform and moving away from Big Marker. I'd consider coming back down the road if they improve. Maybe I'll test them out in a year to 18 months but for now I'd stay away if you need a reliable webinar platform.

Pros

BigMarker has a lot of great features. When you look at the options for how to create and host webinars it's quite robust. I was really happy when I found BigMarker because of the comprehensive features and how flexible it seemed. Unfortunately, it has not been a great user experience.

Cons

I found it unreliable. It's quite slow when you are going from page to page so it slows down the creation process of setting up and scheduling webinars. I also experienced a few bugs. For example, I pre-recorded the video portion of a live webinar. I didn't want there to be feedback so I made sure the mic was turned off. Throughout the video it kept turning on. I would see it turn green all of a sudden and then I'd have to turn it off. It must have happened 10 times. When the video was finished I turned the mic on and did my part of the webinar. When I went to replay the recording the quality was terrible. There was feedback throughout the entire recording. I couldn't use the webinar recording. This is just one example of many issues.
The user experience wasn't great in terms of it being intuitive and their training documentation isn't great either so I think the learning curve and onboarding took longer than necessary. They really need to improve their training and onboarding material.
Support is OK. They are responsive but I didn't always find them helpful. It was like they'd walk me through how to do half of a process so it resulted in more back and forth than necessary.

2.0/10
William M.

Creative Outreach

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

Dynamic webinars with great interaction and a wide variety of elements that can be incorporated.

Pros

The functionality, dependability and feature list are what makes Big Marker stand-out in a crowded field. We started just doing customer focused educational online webinars, and were able to integrate this into an paid online learning platform with technical ease. Big Marker now forms the foundation of our entire online educational operations.

Cons

Like any webinar system, it requires bandwidth to really deliver a great webinar. Make sure your upload and download speeds are sufficient for optimal performance. there is a systems check but it doesn't give you exact speed measurements - this would be a great added feature to know how much functionality you have available. Overall a fantastic pacakge.

Yukiko S.

UI design suggestions

Reviewed on 2017/04/24

I am glad to change the URL to go to landing page to view recorded webinar now.

a few more suggestions:

1. give users a function to visit the page without log in.
Since we are log in we are not able to see what customer see our page.
Udemy.com also made big mistake too
Please have a option to see how people see our webinar page when they are not log in

2. at the private channel, the calendar hide all the sessions even for the members of the channel. Please allow them to see the calendar and access the recording

3. We love BigMarker App so much however, when one of our attendee use the App to access from Japan, she was not see video some reason. Is that b/c of she is out of US? If so, please let us know, we need to inform when we do webinar to Japan.

4. If you offerr Chip In button on Webinar like a water mark to people click anc chip in when they think very beneficial from our FREE webinars and support to us.
Patreon icon insert would be great too

5. BigMarker App allow us to do Live Streaming? and Recording same time? or can we record our live streaming via Periscope via BigMarker? that would be so great!

Thank you so much for great product. BigMarker improved so much last 3 years.

Bimbisara P.

A complete online communication platform

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

I am very happy with BigMarker and use it regularly. It is feature packed and is regularly updated and improved. I've tried other platforms but found they all missed one or more features.

Pros

- No downloads required: attendees don't need any special software to join
- Great UI: clean and easy to navigate
- In-built marketing system: emails, landing pages
- Many webinar types: Live, On-demand, Evergreen, Series, and others
- Livestream straight to Facebook and/or Youtube
- Excellent support: friendly and responsive support team
- Meeting rooms: great for the digital entrepreneur for virtual meetings including slides, whiteboard and recording

Cons

I initially did experience a few audio issues, but the recent updates seem to have fixed those

Very robust webinar software

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/09/20

We use this tool in-house to educate our clients as well as to run in-house trainings. The tool has helped build brand visibility by positioning us as thought leaders. It has also served as a medium to run in-house trainings more efficiently without having people who are geographically spread out to do anything more than log in to their systems.

Pros

Bigmarker is a really powerful webinar tool and is so easy to set up. The tool offers a great experience even to webinar attendees right from the simple registration process to save the event on their calendar to getting reminders to attend the event. We can also send recordings of the webinar to all registered attendees and get good analytics about the event. The quality of the audio and video during the live event has always been good.

Cons

I don't find any cons as such with this software as it is quite good. The few times whenever we have had issues, it was due to a bad day with the speed of our internet.

Jonathan E.

Super-Star Platform

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Pros

I’ve been using BigMarker now for roughly 6 months and despite its competitive market.... the team at BigMarker have been able to deliver a product that is nearly second to none. They continue to take user feedback and are forever building strategies to improve the software.
That’s what I love the most.

Cons

The biggest con was the platforms heavy requirement for data. They have improved this a lot, but I feel there may be a little bit more to go.
Secondly, when recording videos, occasionally for shorter videos - I’ve had my file not save. Sometimes this can be concerning - but I’m sure it might just be a user error.

Jeffery P.

A webinar and conferencing system that's not only easy, but fun to use

Reviewed on 2019/04/14

We were looking to run occasional workshops for our network and BigMarker has been great for that use. We can collect email addresses, charge for admission if we want, create landing pages. This is a really well thought out system.

Pros

- Great UI
- Easy to use
- Filled with features for different types of webinars and online meetings
- Quality lead gen tools / You don't really need to integrate this with anything to be fully featured!

Cons

It took a little longer than promised for the webinar series to be released, but at the same time, BigMarker has added many more features that are very valuable, so it's really a very MINOR con.

Kevin W.

BigMarker is the best and easiest Webinar software that I have used

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

I use BigMarker to talk face to face with clients. The no download ease of use has been a lifesaver.

Pros

This software just works. I've spent a lot of time with other webinar software setting it up, working out the bugs, getting everything ready to go, and then it still has issues when I go to use it. This isn't a problem with BigMarker. Also, the few times there was a problem, the team was on top of it and got it resolved super fast.

Cons

Sometimes it seems like option overload when trying to decide exactly what I am looking for. Beyond that, there aren't any real cons that I can think of.

Fully-featured and easy to use for online webinars and meetings

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

I use Bigmarker for online webinars and doing meetings with clients. It saves me a lot of time through its copy webinars settings. Also, the emails follow-up increases my webinars attendance ratio.

Pros

- Many features to use
- Powerfull admin controls
- The support team is great
- Ready made landing pages
- SEO and social media integrated features
- Email sequence feature enables excellent follow up with attendees
- Payment gateways integration (like Paypal and Thrive Cart)
- Facebook Live integration

Cons

- Sometimes the streaming needs a strong connection
- It needs some time to learn the interface

Rakhul p A.

Great software with great features

Reviewed on 2019/03/13

Bigmarker has helped me conduct live webinar, facebook live streams and conduct online classes easily.

Pros

This webinar software is the best available in the market currently. It is packed with awesome features and has great support team. The series webinar feature s the best part which I like the most about Bigmarker. Very user-friendly interface as well.

Cons

I didn't find any negative things about Bigmarker.

Catherine D.

I love Big Marker!

Reviewed on 2019/03/20

They are SO responsive. I can get customer support late at night!

Pros

I can do EVERY kind of webinar I could think of with out having to buy multiple webinar platforms.
I can do live, recurring, on demand, series of webinars etc. AND I can do individual one on one coaching meetings with my clients.

Cons

I can't think of anything to be honest! There was a learning curve, but there is with any software.

Patrick F.

The best Webinar Platform that I've Used

Reviewed on 2019/03/22

This is my go to webinar platform! It gets better and better each day.

Pros

Onboarding is easy. It has a great UI which makes it easy to create your first webinar.

Webinar attendees do not have to download anything!

Awesome features including all those usually expected as well as the ability to stream to Facebook Live and YouTube Live!

BigMarker is very responsive to user feedback and continually offers new features.

Awesome support

Cons

Issues occasionally come up but the BigMarker support team ROCKS and they always work to resolve the issue.

Michael K.

Great Webinar Platform

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Overall I am very pleased with BigMarker, from a presenters standpoint as well as from a viewers standpoint. I have been on many BigMarker webinars and even attend a weekly live training. So far, everything has gone smooth!

Pros

The best thing about BigMarker is that your customers/clients/viewers/etc don't have to download anything. They click the link, land on the web page, and they are ready to go!

Cons

I have run into issues using Safari, so I make sure that I let people know to use Chrome or Firefox. I don't know if it was a temporary issue as I haven't tried it again.

Eric P.

Best platform and support

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

We use BM for live and automated webinars for sales prospects and to support our client base. Love that each host has our own dedicated meeting room in addition to our shared webinar account.

Pros

Wide range from of eady to use webinar and online meeting options Very good support via online chat The team is constantly updating the platform. In past have used 4 other webinar platforms before Big Marker and it is the absolute BEST!

Cons

Could use better after hours support system especially for users outside North America. Big Marker team is based in Chicago