BigMarker

4,8 (290)
The platform for modern webinars, virtual, and hybrid events

John S.

The best product for live and on-demand webinars!

Reviewed on 2021/08/31

I can't say enough positive things about the product. We tried various other products and by far Big Marker's experience for speakers and users exceeds them all.

Pros

The attendee interface gets rave reviews from our students. They can see each other's comments and questions in real-time. The Q&A tab has an 'up vote' feature, which allows the speaker to understand how many attendees have the same question. The analytics provided at the end of the webinar allow us to gain insight into the students and also provide necessary details for reporting continuing education to 3rd parties.

Cons

When recoding the webinars, there is no 'pause' feature.

Zoom Video Webinars and GoTo Webinar

Reasons for Choosing BigMarker

Price, ease of use, beautiful user interface.

GoTo Webinar

Response from BigMarker

Hi John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk about your experience with our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize a well rounded webinar experience and we are glad to see positive results.

Charlotte B.

BigMarker is a Value Packed Webinar Software that Has Outstanding Potential

Reviewed on 2022/03/16

I was introduced to BigMarker through a Facebook group that was lucky enough to be able to talk about the software and company with its owner and developer. That early introduction and subsequent training sessions and contact with the team have given me a high opinion of not only the platform but the people behind the platform. I'm looking forward to using BigMarker more in the future as it has so much potential.

Pros

BigMarker is well-designed and intuitive; making it simple and pleasurable to use.
I love the potential of the product. Not only can you have one-off webinars or use the platform for simple video conferencing rooms but you can also create channels and series of multiple webinars; giving the potential of multiple revenue streams. With the automated features it also means that after initial set up there is very little ongoing maintenance saving time and effort.

Cons

I really can't think of anything that was difficult about BigMarker. When I set up my first room for video calls I do remember being a little unsure of how it would all work but that was down to me not having used video calls previously rather than any problem with the software. If I'm being really picky I think it might be nice to have a native Google Calendar integration rather than having to use Zapier, but as new features seem to be added every few days I wouldn't be surprised if it gets added while I'm writing this review!!

Gabriel A.

Big Maker is an excellent option to do webinars

Reviewed on 2022/06/10

BigMaker has helped me generate leads through webinars and increase my sales.

Having a solid webinar tool allows me to focus and improve my marketing strategies through webinars

Pros

I can do a lot of things with Bigmaker, without buying other tools, for example:

live webinar
evergreen webinar
Conference hall
Automations

Cons

It has a learning curve that requires investing a little time.

As it is a very complete tool, you have to understand each of the options to take advantage of it.

WebinarJam

Reasons for Choosing BigMarker

Big Maker is a tool with more options and more stable. I could also integrate it with moosend, which is the email platform that I use.

WebinarNinja

Reasons for Switching to BigMarker

I tried both meetvio and Webinar Jam and BigMaker was the one that gave me the best solutions and tools to make webinars.
Allana R.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

All bark, no bite

Reviewed on 2022/06/07

Trying to get this software to function as needed to be a proper marketing tool is like trying to shove an oval peg into a round hole. It's like 80% of the way there, but that 20% is critical and customer service is downright snotty to you, as though your desire for the features promised to function makes you difficult. The feature requests list is a joke- there are hundreds upon thousands of requests in there for the same 20 features, worded slightly differently- many of which are years old with absolutely zero acknowledgement from the BM team. Save yourself the headache.

Pros

It appears to have all the features one would need to host life, evergreen, or hybrid events.

Cons

The features that are missing are critical. For one- you aren't furnished with a custom domain, meaning if you're using this for marketing purposes- you can't instal or use your Facebook pixel effectively. This is a deal breaker. The registration widgets are only compatible with their built-in, ugly AF landing pages. If you opt to use your own landing pages, it won't automatically redirect. This makes the registration process clunky and unintuitive for participants. Also, because it doesn't automatically redirect- your Meta pixel won't fire! The registration landing pages are ugly, require extensive CSS customization, and are useless because again- no ability to register the domain with your advertising account. Participants are prompted to touch the screen to start hearing the audio, but most miss this notice- it leaves a poor taste in their mouth when something doesn't work immediately and intuitively. There's zero security built-in, which means once a bot gets a hold of your URL you're flooded with bogus registrations- and if you use your own security it bypasses the block list. The analytics are NIGHTMARE with no ability to filter by date- which makes collecting KPIs a tedious manual task.

EasyWebinar and eWebinar

Reasons for Switching to BigMarker

I got a lifetime deal on it. I regret the purchase.

Response from BigMarker

Hi Allana,

We're so sorry that your BigMarker experience did not match your expectations. We're normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. If you could please email us at [email protected], we would appreciate your time so that we can investigate your feedback further to resolve this situation.

Solesky M.

Bigmarker is the webinar platform with super powers!

Reviewed on 2022/03/12

I love the fact that, from a single platform, I could host a virtual conference, hybrid events, summit or convention in their brand-new streaming studio and after the conference is over, I could embed the interactive player on my site. That is what I call a platform with superpowers.

BigMarker is the simplest and most affordable way to create an online event. I recommend it highly.

Pros

I run a business where I offer coaching and training sessions for students in Latin America. But I have a lot of trouble keeping my students engaged while using Zoom. 3 years ago, I found Bigmarker and decided to give it a try.

And when I noticed that Bigmarker provides me with everything I need to design, build, and execute an impactful, engaging virtual conference, I said to myself, this is what I was looking for, and ever since I kept using Bigmarker.

What I really love about this platform is that the owners are listening to us and are adding new marketing features and rapidly integrating dozens and dozens of new integrations. And on top of that BigMarker is the simplest and most affordable way to create an online event (hybrid or live).

Cons

In the beginning, I was overwhelmed by all the learning curbs. Trust me, this is because they have tons of features and options. I contacted support, and they guided me on every step. After a while, I got the hang of it. You need to spend time learning your way. Inside the platform, but it was worth it.

¿ bryan B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Excellent webinar tool, especially for monetizing webinars of all types (live, evergreen,...

Reviewed on 2022/03/07

Clients love the experience. Very user friendly. I LOVE it! I've tried a lot of webinar tools (including Zoom webinars) and BigMarker is just a better experience and built for marketing and sales.

Pros

Powerful leadgen and sales features built directly into the webinar suite

Cons

There are a lot of options to customize, so sometimes it feels slightly overwhelming. But, once you have "template" webinars set up, they are easy to duplicate so you never have to worry about the settings again.

WebinarNinja, WebinarJam and EasyWebinar

Reasons for Choosing BigMarker

Zoom wasn't built for marketing or sales. Registration is clunky in Zoom Webinars. Chat is clunky in Zoom. Questions are clunky in Zoom. In case it's not clear, I did not like Zoom webinars. And, there's no feature set in zoom to make leadgen and sales smooth and easy. BigMarker on the other hand feels like it is built for that.

Zoom Video Webinars

Reasons for Switching to BigMarker

Powerful, but still slick user experience.

An indispensable tool for my work

Reviewed on 2022/03/12

It is one of the most important tools in my work (e-learning). I run many webinars both to teach and to promote my services. I can always count on BigMarker to help me deliver my message to the audience.

Pros

I've tried a lot of webinar software and Bigmarker is ultimately the one I've stuck with since 2018 because it is reliable, beautiful and so easy to use!

Cons

I can't really think of anything to complain about because whenever there were hiccups along the way, the support had always been very helpful and deployed fixes in a timely manner.

Elizabeth H.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Has all the bells and whistles

Reviewed on 2022/03/05

Pros

Everything I might need is available, including things I never knew I needed. Landing page, emails reminders, transcripts, promo pop ups, and more. Big Marker has plenty of integrations so its easy to connect to my email systems, and the customer service is amazing. They go the extra mile to help.

Cons

It can take time to learn and set up, it's not a simple platform for me. But, I just duplicate my webinars and change the titles, images, and emails which makes things a lot easier.

Best webinar platform on the market

Reviewed on 2022/05/05

Pros

We searched and trialled dozens of platforms but BigMarker stood out as the best option for functionality, ease of use for both organisers and speakers, clear and well designed landing pages and navigation, accessibility on phone table and computer for attendees, chat, polls handouts, slide sharing and allowing multiple hosts. Amazingly it was also one of the cheapest options too.

Cons

Small cons: like all platforms speakers can be confused where buttons are the first time, so always run a practice session. Some notifications can cover the screen content and chat can get difficult to manage with a lot of attendees

• Industry: Publishing
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Mature Webinar & Meeting Solution

Reviewed on 2022/06/07

BigMarker is a joy to use. I really like it for my webinar and meeting room needs.

Pros

I really like how feature-rich and mature BigMarker is. BigMarker has developed a full-featured streaming/webinar studio that enables users to preload slides and videos, including YouTube videos.

Cons

There's a learning curve to the software since it has so many options/features, but it's better to have a lot of features than is to be left wanting features.

Robin F.

The best online meeting and webinar platform out there

Reviewed on 2022/01/11

Overall we have a great experience using bigmarker and use it for all our digital meetings as well as for webinars. It is a great, feature rich platform and the team never disapoints and keeps on improving at great speed. So over time bigmarker is getting better and better and we enjoy using it more and more.

Pros

Bigmarker is great. Most I like that it is completely customizable. The settings for a webinar are amazing. Everything can be as you want it to be. Also the feature richness of Bigmarker is a huge advantage. No extra tools for polls, questionaires, evergreen webinars, whiteboard, digital meeting rooms, etc.
Especially the ability to send an offer pop up or slide in to your viewers is genius. Even more so for a prerecorded webinar. It can be basically your 24/7 live sales webinar and at the end they get directly an offer presented. This really increases conversions for us.

Cons

Sometimes it lags a bit and it is not as fluent as zoom. I just sometimes wish it would be as smooth as zoom, which it is not.
Also it has a learning curve. The advantage of having everything as you like also means you need to take the time to set up everything and learn once how bigmarker works. But once you did this and created some templates, it makes it quite easy. If you want something fast, where you do not need to know what you are actually working with, bigmarker is not for you.

Dr. virginia R.

Best in Class for Meetings, Webinars & Live Events

Reviewed on 2021/07/06

Big Marker is an excellent company who provides enterprise level services to small and large businesses. The company is located in Chicago, IL and their customer services is excellent. Our experience with Big Marker has been excellent and we plan to expand our use of the platform with some of the new programs we have under-way. I am always shocked at the difference between Big Marker's level of excellence and reliability compared to other platforms that grew rapidly during 2020. There really is no comparison and Big Marker is head and shoulders above all of the competition.

Pros

Big Marker is designed for companies who want a reliable, consistent, secure platform to host individual and group meetings, small and large webinars, ever-green events, and live events. I've used many systems and Big Marker outperforms all of them by far. I especially appreciate the way they host recordings to make access easy, yet secure for those with approved access. You can offer memberships and monitize your offers very easily. The system is easy to administer without a need for extensive training. Big Marker is more secure than most other meeting and webinar platforms, which is very important for those of us needing a high level of confidentiality and security. Overall, I would recommend Big Marker to anyone serious about offering professional meetings and events.

Cons

Everything is straight-forward and easy to use. I really have nothing negative to say about Big Marker. It's been a reliable system for us.

Reasons for Choosing BigMarker

Big Marker can do everything these services offer and much more. The quality, reliability, and consistent high performance make Big Marker the "Best in Class" compared to the competition.

Reasons for Switching to BigMarker

Zoom is not secure and has many glitches. Zoom is great for some things, but Big Marker beats Zoom in every category!

Response from BigMarker

Hi Dr. Virginia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize a reliable, consistent, secure platform to host individual and group meetings, small and large webinars, ever-green events, live events and we are glad to see positive results. We are so glad you are having such a great experience with out platform. Happy event hosting!

Ann S.

Webinar software that revolutionised our business

Reviewed on 2021/01/15

loved it, have recommended it on a regular basis.
I have had one technical issue/bug in 10 months with sending an email and UK based support fixed that within 2 hours

Pros

There are lots of free software for virtual meetings, but when lockdown first hit, we wanted to run a webinar everyweek (for 50-100 people) and also use the same software for 1-day training courses and our annual conference.
I did a lot of research on YouTube reviews about alternative solutions. At that time (March 2020) I had not heard about BigMarker, however it had great reviews.
We started with a demo, the the cheapest package up to 100 registered users and 4 hour long webinars.
Immediately we loved the ease of use, and huge range of options to create and run the webinars, especially the ability to see your preloaded slides and the audience chat at the same time.

Once we built ip the number of attendees and started using it for training we upgraded to the next package.

The best part of the software is all the marketing features, with simple invite emails and automated reminders.
Because we were advertising the webinars elsewhere we quickly grew our list and the Big Marker weekly email became our best recruitment tool.
We also extensively used the polls and offers, and have used that to drive signup of our training academy and for lead generation.
The downloadable data files have also proved very useful and I am currently writing a blog on the anicca.co uk site about what we have learned.

There are some automation features that we have not used yet, and it can also integrate with a lot of other products.

Cons

The only annoying issue is that I have to upload lists from individual webinars back up to the top level, before sending a new invite. We get about 20- 40 registrations from new users each week, so it would be helpful that these were automatically added to a list.
Similarly I would like to see a consolidated list of users and what they registered and attended. I had to manually combine data from 40 spreadsheets to get the overall picture.

Zoom Video Webinars and EasyWebinar

Reasons for Switching to BigMarker

100 seats and 4 hour duration of webinar marketing features sushi as invites, polls and offers, demo and videos showing ease of use flexibility, range of features and sophistication reputation for being reliable and not crashing (which I can confirm) user experience and how it makes us look professional
Rolando V.

Killer app.

Reviewed on 2019/06/20

I used to stream my webinars with Dacast but the bandwidth and viewing hours limitations and the high prices were killing me. And I the same time was using Zoom just to stream to facebook live. And when I found BigMarker I was able to cancel both services. BigMarker is whole lot cheaper and is giving unlimited bandwidth (that alone is game changer) and much more. So I'm saving a lot money and I'm getting a better and unique service.

Pros

No installation required. Lots of marketing features (was made for marketers). Amazing customer service. Easy landing pages and instant emails reminders. Lot of customizations. Support for dozens of languages. The video stream is crisp & smooth. Love the feature that allows me to stream to Facebook. Webinar is allow to be embedded on your own site. The webinar serie is a killer feature. The UI is very easy to use. BigMarker integrates with at lot of applications.

Cons

I haven`t found any features that I didn`t like yet.

Dacast, Zoho Meeting, Zoom Meetings, ClickMeeting and Fuze

Reasons for Choosing BigMarker

The other platforms (Dacast and Zoom) didn't offer me all the features that BigMarker is giving me plus I`m getting constants updates and new monthly features. Beside BigMarker is way cheaper.

Reasons for Switching to BigMarker

The superb customer service and all the rich features that are added every single month. And best of all that it CEO and founder Zhu-Song Mei listen to the public and then act upon. I can't live without BigMarker!!!
Lakshay B.

Simply the best webinar software

Reviewed on 2021/07/30

Overall, it is the best live webinar software. You can also hit record and it takes care of recording everything. I am not looking to switch from Bigmarker anytime soon.

Pros

The best thing about Bigmarker is that my viewers don't need to download any plugins or software. The presenters need to download a small plugin, but only if you're screen-sharing. If you're not sharing screen, you can just upload your slide decks or even videos before the webinar starts and that's all I need for 90% of the cases.

Cons

The setup does take a little bit longer than something like Zoom.

GoTo Webinar

Reasons for Choosing BigMarker

Webinarjam is just plain unreliable. They lost recordings/transcripts for a critical webinar we held.

WebinarJam and GoTo Webinar

Reasons for Switching to BigMarker

Bigmarker seems more modern, and offers everything we need at a great price.

Response from BigMarker

Hi Lakshay,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that you and your viewers enjoy not having to download any software. BigMarker is constantly making a point to keeping our platform as user friendly as possible.

As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on setup time. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and will be working to improve this aspect of our product.

Abner S.

Incredible product and constantly updated

Reviewed on 2022/02/25

I wanted to make an online course but didn't know where to start. With Bigmarker, I was able to create a professional online course with amazing webinars in a matter of minutes. I didn't have to hire anyone or learn any complicated software. It was so easy and affordable, I was able to create a second course in just a couple of days!

Pros

This tool is one of the most advanced and well-designed tools for creating webinars that I've ever come across. The platform itself is easy to use and you can create amazing Webinar without any previous video experience. The best part is that Bigmarker is constantly updating and evolving their tools to help you create even better webinars. I really love the way it makes my webinars look professional, and I love that it has a focus on the users and on improving the webinar experience.

Cons

Bigmarker has an intuitive interface, but when you start you can get lost, as it has many functions, and many features that take some time to get used to, but when you get familiar it is very easy to create webinars, it has options to create templates, which facilitates the work.

Reasons for Switching to BigMarker

Bigmarker has very good marketing features, such as launching offers in the middle of the webinar, and also doing polls in the webinar, and one of the features I like the most is the Q&A option, which you can display on screen and answer.
Hector P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Simplifying the process into a smooth, no stress experience for attendees.

Reviewed on 2021/08/10

We have been using BigMarker since the closure of in-person events due to a possible outbreak of COVID, and it has been a reliable and effective solution to provide quality service to our online live event participants in just about any browser-enabled environment.

Pros

Bigmarker is a virtual event platform that allows you to create a detailed agenda, organize the event, send out invites and share documents all in one place. This service has pretty much everything that we need for our events and it offers a ton of cool features that help us get the job done. The thing I like the most is how the service itself is so easy to use, but at the same time it offers a ton of features that we can take advantage of to make our virtual events more fun.

Cons

The lack of a desktop app or software like Zoom, Teams, or Bluejeans because this is browser-only solution

Response from BigMarker

Hi Hector,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that BigMarker has everything that you need for your events. BigMarker is constantly making a point to maintain an easy-to-use platform as well as offering a variety of features.
As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on our browser-based software. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and will keep this in mind.

Antonio thornton, P.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great platform, improving for marketers

Reviewed on 2021/08/31

Pros

Lots of functionality. Does almost anything you need for webinars and online presentations

Cons

Can't start, stop AND restart showing presentations. This is a function of GTW and it's REALLY helpful when doing a presentation live and you want to pause the screen sharing.

Also don't like the "on demand" landing pages. They don't look like the templates available for other webinar types.

These are two specific features for the way I use webinar applications...but doesn't take away from the overall functionality

EverWebinar, WebinarJam and GoTo Webinar

recommendation

Response from BigMarker

Hi Antonio,

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk about your experience with BigMarker, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an all-in-one webinar experience and we are glad to see positive results. We also appreciate your honesty with how we can improve our platform. We are looking into all that you suggested so that we can make BigMarker your go-to platform.

Thank you again for your review.

Gregory S.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

BigMarker is the ABSOLUTE BEST Webinar Solution for both Sales & E-Learning!

Reviewed on 2020/02/21

We have a powerful but easy-to-use B2B and B2C Webinar system for sales, customer support and e-learning thanks to BigMarker.

Pros

Our company loves EVERYTHING about BigMarker. It took 3 years to settle on a solution and we tested many options including WebinarJam, WebinarNinja, GotoWebinar, Demio and Zoom. BigMarker gave us the most complete solution for webinars and browser-based online meeting rooms.

My favourite thing is the software is its functional power which is continuously improved by a great team.

Cons

Honestly, there isn't anything at this point. Most requests that we made for improvements have already been completed by a team that listens and closely monitors user feedback.

Demio, WebinarNinja, WebinarJam, GoTo Webinar and EasyWebinar

Reasons for Choosing BigMarker

BigMarker gave much better performance, flexibility and ease of use.

WebinarJam

Reasons for Switching to BigMarker

BigMarker offered the best value and performance. Their team also shows the most willingness to change and evolve based on user feedback and suggestions.
Bhrat B.

Best Webinar software

Reviewed on 2021/08/15

Satisfied.

Pros

Ease of use and no-software downloading required for webinars

Cons

Mobile interface. the mobile interface or app can be better.

Cost

Reasons for Switching to BigMarker

Cost and no software download

Response from BigMarker

Hi Bhrat,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an easy to use and browser-based platform and we are glad to see positive results.

Chris C.
  • Industry: Accounting

Big marker saved my business during covid

Reviewed on 2021/10/14

Pros

Trying to run and operate a business is tough enough, trying to operate a business with clients during a pandemic is a complete uphill battle, but fortunately for me I had Big Marker to save the day. My main use for Big Marker is communication with my clients. With the ability to screen share with my clients, I can continue to help them with their business and demonstrate how to operate their business.
It is easy to use and more importantly it is easy for my clients to use when I invite then into our meetings.

Cons

One of the few issues I occasionally come across is the dropping out of connection during the meetings. I find if I have too many applications running at the same time it can cause lag. Support has been proactive with providing solutions and I'm confident it is a small bump in the road.

Zoom Meetings

Response from BigMarker

Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that you found our platform easy to use for both you and your clients. BigMarker is constantly making a point to make usability as painless as possible.
As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on the connectivity issues. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and will be working to improve this aspect of our product.

Peter V.

2 years+ - Steady improvements and features make this a hit

Reviewed on 2021/11/17

This is a fantastic webinar tool. I am never disappointed. This is my sleeper tool. Hardly anyone knows them. They are more focused on the Enterprise space, but are affordable enough to be used by businesses like ours.

Pros

Stable. Very easy to set up. Rapid and helpful support. Tons of features - so many it was overwhelming at first. Very polished, it makes us look professional. Automations and SMS are very useful. Always improving it.

Cons

Two years ago there were some UX niggles that have since been fixed. They improve this tool regularly. Attendees with poor internet connectivity often have bad experiences, but that's the breaks.

Response from BigMarker

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that you found us a stable and easy to use software. BigMarker is constantly making a point to make the support experience as painless as possible.
As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on the initial hiccups. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and will be working to improve this aspect of our product.

Ranya F.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great features for webinars, easy to use

Reviewed on 2021/08/19

This has been a professional webinar platform for us, with clear built-in features that are easy to understand. The user interface is easy and doesn't require guesswork. I haven't had to contact customer support much but they've been helpful when contacted.

Pros

There are many customizable features that I appreciate in-meeting for webinars (or meetings) - the control panel really lays it all out for you, so it's easy to go between "admin" duty and being on camera. Being able to share a pop-up offer during a webinar is helpful, and while I've used Zoom for meetings, I find that its webinar features are not as varied or robust as Big Marker's. It's a well-thought out platform, as I've experienced it.

Cons

Being able to pause the recording and resume would be great; currently I still get a message saying I can start and stop the recording only once. That is most of the time ok but for those times when there is a need to pause, it would be good to have this feature.

Response from BigMarker

Hi Ranya,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an easy to use platform and we are glad to see positive results. We are taking your suggestion being able to pause while recording into consideration during our next update.

David B.

BigMarker is great for online events and membership sites

Reviewed on 2021/10/01

BigMarker is great for runningonline events, webinars, and membership subcriptions. It has great integrations, landing pages, automations, and handles all aspects.

Pros

BigMarker is both an all in one system that lets you run online events, webinars, and membership subcriptions and a great add on to other systems through integration.

Cons

It is not as well known or used as much as Zoom.

Zoom Meetings and GoTo Webinar

Reasons for Choosing BigMarker

No install and lifetime plan.

Reasons for Switching to BigMarker

No install. All in one solution.

Response from BigMarker

Hi David,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an all in one system and we are glad to see positive results.

Mandy B.

Solid Webinar Platform

Reviewed on 2021/08/31

BigMarker has been a solid platform for us to use to run our client and sales webinars to boost interaction with attendees and also convert more sales with several features that can assist with that.

Pros

We moved away from one of the bigger webinar platforms due to the lack of flexibility with presenting sales offers. After moving to BigMarker, not only are we able to present nice pop-up offers, which was a game changer compared to just a boring link in a comments box with a competitor, but so many more features were helpful too, including polls, questions, drawing, ease of switching screens, customising pages, including where attendees go after the webinar finishes. These little touches make a big difference to engage and convert leads.

Cons

You definitely need a good internet connection. I have run a few webinars were I get prompted that the connection is not stable enough, but that could be due to my own internet. Also, you need to save presentations as a PDF and upload instead of presenting a slide deck from your computer. You get used to that, but something to be mindful of.

Zoom Video Webinars

Reasons for Choosing BigMarker

Sales pop-up offers was the main reason and pricing.

Reasons for Switching to BigMarker

Sales pop-up offers, pricing and having an integration with my CRM.

Response from BigMarker

Hi Mandy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an all inclusive platform and we are glad to see positive results.