BigMarker

The platform for modern webinars, virtual, and hybrid events

Stephanie B.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

The Support Team is Amazing

Reviewed on 2021/02/23

Overall, BigMarker did a great job with helping us bring our digital event to life. It was our first digital event because covid forced our hand a bit. They helped us from literally square one all the way up to the last speaking engagement of the event. The support team was phenomenal and if I had one piece of advice for those looking, invest in this product and add on the support package. There is a LOT to get done in a short amount of time and they will help you stay on track and launch on time!

Pros

Hands down the Support team was the best part of this process. The backend/admin portal was easy enough to use, but the support team made our lives sooooo much easier by helping us know exactly what we needed to do and when.

Cons

The front-end of the system was beautiful and worked great for our users, but the back-end was a bit clunky for our less digitally-savvy team members.

L. knox W.
  • Industry: Accounting

BigMarker is cleaner, has better functionality than Zoom!

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

I love the ease of the automated webinars. I use this feature extensively. I record the first one (live) and then am able to have it play back and slack me the comments and q&a without me having to go teach my courses live every time. This is a HUGE benefit for me.

Pros

No download required for our participants and automated webinars.

Cons

Have to hit a record button. I would like to select that in advance (when setting up the webinar) and not have to manually do it inside of the webinar.

Ari eko P.

Best webinar on the market

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

i love to use bigmarker and very happy with it. this is my must have tools

Pros

i have 1000 plan on bigmarker and very happy with it. their meeting online feature is also good to have meeting.

Cons

in the beginning, their recording quality isnt so good, but now its ok.literally there is no major bad things, if something happen their support is very helpfull

Tommie S.

Simply the best webinarplatform

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

Pros

As a language education provider we host a lot of webinars and we tried a lot of platform. This is the smoothest most easy to use and most stable platform we have tried so far.

Cons

Webinarplatforms are traffic intensive and quite expensive but this is one of the more affordable ones.

David M.

BigMarker is an incredible business tool

Reviewed on 2019/02/28

I've had good success using BigMarker with clients and colleagues. There was no need to guide people through an install process as no installation is needed. Video and sound quality were excellent. It is easy to download the recordings, edit, and post to YouTube.

BigMarker seems very responsive to user feedback and there have been regular releases of new features. This company is not standing still.

Pros

I'm a solo business that does training, consulting, and contracting. There are several features that I fell in love with. The webinar functions are very full featured and have lots of ways to engage users and reuse content. You also get a "meeting room" with a permanent URL that you can use for demos and quick video conferences. You get your own channel for promoting your webinars that includes easy monetization options. Customer service has always been quick and very helpful.

Cons

There are a lot of ways you can setup your webinars and it can take a while to figure out the option that best fit your needs. Also, if you want a replay, don't forget to turn recording on (you now get a prompt, thankfully).

Michalis P.

Essential Software for meetings & webinars

Reviewed on 2019/11/08

Pros

I like that BigMarker works in the browser and does not require you (or your guests) to install anything before you start using it. Audio & Video quality is incredible and you can record all sessions effortlessly. Recordings are saved on the cloud saving me space and clutter from my pc.

Cons

There was an issue with audio/video sync of recordings but it has been addressed.

Linnea D.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Exactly what we needed

Reviewed on 2020/05/11

The webinar quality has been excellent in this turbulent time. We setup our first webinar within a day. The support team has been super responsive with my questions as I worked through some of our unique needs.

Pros

The software is incredibly easy for our presenters and attendees to use. While our presenters enjoy doing webinars, this is the first time they've described it as fun. It's a very clean interface.

Cons

The description of the webinar doesn't support bold, italic and other common word processing functions. It's not a show stopper for us, but it would be nice.

Elizabeth M.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Not Reliable

Reviewed on 2019/06/08

I think BigMarker has some things to work out in their product, support, customer success and training. I think they are on the right track with the features of the platform and I wanted it to be a great product and experience so badly but it wasn't. I'm not a novice with SaaS product by any means and I found BigMarker challenging to work with from a product, training and support perspective.

I'm looking for a new webinar platform and moving away from Big Marker. I'd consider coming back down the road if they improve. Maybe I'll test them out in a year to 18 months but for now I'd stay away if you need a reliable webinar platform.

Pros

BigMarker has a lot of great features. When you look at the options for how to create and host webinars it's quite robust. I was really happy when I found BigMarker because of the comprehensive features and how flexible it seemed. Unfortunately, it has not been a great user experience.

Cons

I found it unreliable. It's quite slow when you are going from page to page so it slows down the creation process of setting up and scheduling webinars. I also experienced a few bugs. For example, I pre-recorded the video portion of a live webinar. I didn't want there to be feedback so I made sure the mic was turned off. Throughout the video it kept turning on. I would see it turn green all of a sudden and then I'd have to turn it off. It must have happened 10 times. When the video was finished I turned the mic on and did my part of the webinar. When I went to replay the recording the quality was terrible. There was feedback throughout the entire recording. I couldn't use the webinar recording. This is just one example of many issues.
The user experience wasn't great in terms of it being intuitive and their training documentation isn't great either so I think the learning curve and onboarding took longer than necessary. They really need to improve their training and onboarding material.
Support is OK. They are responsive but I didn't always find them helpful. It was like they'd walk me through how to do half of a process so it resulted in more back and forth than necessary.

Rakhul p A.

Great software with great features

Reviewed on 2019/03/13

Bigmarker has helped me conduct live webinar, facebook live streams and conduct online classes easily.

Pros

This webinar software is the best available in the market currently. It is packed with awesome features and has great support team. The series webinar feature s the best part which I like the most about Bigmarker. Very user-friendly interface as well.

Cons

I didn't find any negative things about Bigmarker.

Chloe B.
  • Industry: Events Services

Most comprehensive webinar system

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

Bigmarker has been the best fit for my needs, and even enabled me to design new services for my business based on its features

Pros

The extensive range of features means the platform suite a wide range of use cases, it covers many of my needs all in the one platform

Cons

It is a high price, understandable though given the scope of its functionality.

Jeff B.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great Webinar SaaS

Reviewed on 2020/01/25

My overall experience is that they are striving to be a great company that offers great software. They are attentive to the community of users and try to be active in how they engage us (social and features).

Pros

Overall use and features combined with the cost make this a great software for webinars. Then add in the fact that their support is top notch and the constant drive to make this product better makes it a win.

Cons

A little bit of a learning curve but not to bad, overall this is probably my only complaint.

Great for Webinars

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

Pros

This is my favorite webinar software by far. Great features and responsive support. I would highly recommend this product if you do webinars.

Cons

none that I can think of. Perhaps there can be more features added but I think in time that will occur.

Jamie G.

Great for conference hosting

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

Was excellent for running an online conference for 700 delegates. Platform looks professional and has many options for customisation as well as integrating with card processors such as Stripe for straightforward recruitment. Would recommend.

Pros

The level of customisation the platform allows is great.Can customise to the finest detail, endless possibilities for running different events.

Cons

Takes a little while to pick it up due to the numerous options but once you are up and running it does most things for you

Powerful, All-in-one Webinar Solutions

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

Amazing and very stable solution. It provides an AIO experience as it is very versatile

Pros

1) Very good AIO solution
2) Love the feature for Meeting Rooms, allowing me to conduct 1-to-1 review session
3) Able to distribute handouts remotely and also the possibility to scale as a "tuition" application
4) Stable when hosting webinar unlike some other solutions out there.

Cons

1) Feature set can be a little too overwhelming. Can have better onboarding process or certain templates.
2) Landing page is not that visually appealing as compared to other webinar solutions

If you're searching for platform to host webinars, BigMarker should be your choice!

Reviewed on 2021/03/31

It is a great platform for hosting webinars. You can have live streaming, on-demand webinars, and many others. The functionality is great, you can customize your page, sell tickets, send out automated emails. Mailchimp integration is also really helpful.

Pros

The software is really easy to use, the best thing is that you can customize everything from landing page to registration emails, which a lot of other platforms lack.

Cons

BigMarker is a bit pricey compared to similar products. Other than that I haven't used it long enough to discover any issues.

Charles H.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

BigMarker is the Best of the Best

Reviewed on 2019/03/17

Pros

If any one asks why BigMarker - I simply tell them its the BEST! and to leave the rest alone. BigMarker is well worth the pricing and a very good value giving all that it can do. Support is also excellent! Ease of Use is also a big plus.

Cons

Actually none - we paid for this and have not found anything it does not do that we were expecting - all works as it is supposed to.

Adam P.

BigMarker is as good as it gets...

Reviewed on 2019/03/07

Overall it has been quite positive and more reliable then other platforms I have tried.

Pros

That it meet pretty much all use cases for a webinar platform. I have not once come across a feature in a competing platform that BigMarker didn't already have a better implementation of.

Cons

In the past I had some reliability issues, however, this is with all webinar platforms.

Brenna B.

Easy to use, effective, and reliable.

Reviewed on 2017/07/27

cost effective, intuitive use, fast response times for my questions

Pros

channel:Ease of use, ability to retain channel subscribers, easy to send invites to all subscribers,

Cons

Would like more options for landing page design. Also would like to be able to upload my own photos for landing page backgrounds instead of using pre-loaded stock photos.

Benjamin P.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Love Using this software to train

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Pros

all features and the 24/7 room, it is ease, you can share things

Cons

we face sometimes some internet connection issues

Lucian R.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Very expensive

Reviewed on 2020/12/16

Initially paid for Premier plan (399 USD). But I reached more 1000 registrants so needed to upgrade this plan. They asked me to pay another 900 usd for 2h and 2000 attendees. Unfortunately, was <1000 att so I paid 900 USD for nothing.

I will not come back in the future.

Pros

Have lot of functions, like analytics and reporting.

Cons

Some attendees told me that they couldn't hear me. One video injection was delayed. Can't play Powerpoint presentations. If load ppt into webinar platform, aspect of some text is scrambled after automatically is converted to pdf. So need to convert as pdf before upload to platform.

Nelson P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

BigMarker = BigTime

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

I think this is an easy and affordable webinar and meeting software. Easy implementation for one user to teams.

Multi-purpose
Integrations
Teams and users management

Cons

No residual virtual meeting rooms
Should have more business case videos

Addie H.

Great webinar system

Reviewed on 2017/07/27

Pros

I love the ease of the use of the system and the fact you don't need any plug-ins for the presenters and the speakers.

Cons

I don't like that the Webinars start automatically. There is no start webinar button so as soon as you go into the webinar room you are live.

Great tool for video conferences and team meetings

Reviewed on 2018/04/22

Pros

Love that it's really easy to set up and love the screen sharing and the polling features available.

Cons

We've had issues where the audio was really low quality or the webinar just froze in the middle of the whole thing. This is really an issue.

Lyndon C.
  • Industry: Design

Great conferencing solution

Reviewed on 2019/02/28

Pros

Easy to use for both users and hosts, with no need for any software installation

Cons

I initially had issues with video autoplay blocker extension, but support quickly found and fixed the issue on my side

• Industry: Publishing

Our new favorite webinar platform

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

Pros

BigMarker had all of the features we knew we needed, and some we didn't know we needed until we got started (for example, the Handouts function was a team favorite).

Cons

The call quality was a little troublesome for some attendees on our first webinar, but there are additional settings admin users can leverage to ensure better quality and coverage.