BigMarker

The platform for modern webinars, virtual, and hybrid events

Faz
Faz

Stable, innovative and intuitive

Reviewed on 2022/11/28

I've been very impressed with big marker and am a half customer

I've been very impressed with big marker and am a half customer

Pros

I really like personal rooms where you can instantly spin up a meeting and have studio features to make it look professional.

Cons

I've not found any cons worth nothing but I think I would like big marker to continue to strive towards higher quality of video and resolution

Airmeet

Reasons for Choosing BigMarker

Video quality, lack of features

Reasons for Switching to BigMarker

Big marker had the right combination of perching, features and value
Taewon
Taewon
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Good webinar platform for marketers

Reviewed on 2021/09/10

Pros

Easy to switch between shared screen, PDF, video, Webcam while casting.
Provides marketing features presenter dashboard.
Supports Zapier integration to automate my landbot-ConvertKit-BigMarker-SMS automation.
Good video quality with recording for attendees.
Good customer support via Intercom chat supports.

Cons

Miss-spelled auto translating language customization for landing page.
Not supports language customization for admin panel.

Response from BigMarker

Hi Taewon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize quality and support and we are glad to see positive results. We have recently updated our translation feature and look forward to you testing it out soon.

Not Reliable

Reviewed on 2019/06/08

I think BigMarker has some things to work out in their product, support, customer success and training. I think they are on the right track with the features of the platform and I wanted it to be a great product and experience so badly but it wasn't. I'm not a novice with SaaS product by any means and I found BigMarker challenging to work with from a product, training and support perspective.

I'm looking for a new webinar platform and moving away from Big Marker. I'd consider coming back down the road if they improve. Maybe I'll test them out in a year to 18 months but for now I'd stay away if you need a reliable webinar platform.

Pros

BigMarker has a lot of great features. When you look at the options for how to create and host webinars it's quite robust. I was really happy when I found BigMarker because of the comprehensive features and how flexible it seemed. Unfortunately, it has not been a great user experience.

Cons

I found it unreliable. It's quite slow when you are going from page to page so it slows down the creation process of setting up and scheduling webinars. I also experienced a few bugs. For example, I pre-recorded the video portion of a live webinar. I didn't want there to be feedback so I made sure the mic was turned off. Throughout the video it kept turning on. I would see it turn green all of a sudden and then I'd have to turn it off. It must have happened 10 times. When the video was finished I turned the mic on and did my part of the webinar. When I went to replay the recording the quality was terrible. There was feedback throughout the entire recording. I couldn't use the webinar recording. This is just one example of many issues.
The user experience wasn't great in terms of it being intuitive and their training documentation isn't great either so I think the learning curve and onboarding took longer than necessary. They really need to improve their training and onboarding material.
Support is OK. They are responsive but I didn't always find them helpful. It was like they'd walk me through how to do half of a process so it resulted in more back and forth than necessary.

Alberto
Alberto

A solid all-in-one solution for all your webinar needs.

Reviewed on 2022/08/11

Pros

It just works. That's why I like it. I conduct marketing events and trainings every week for three years now.

Cons

The learning curve can be a little overwhelming. BUT, once you have your setup configured, everything works flawlessly.

Mohammad
Mohammad

Rich for Sales & Marketing Webinars

Reviewed on 2021/07/14

Pros

The platform is solid and robust, customer service team is responsive and these 2 things makes me rate it as 5 start platform.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the tool is really rich of features, this might makes it overwhelming at the beginning to know how to navigate and use all the available features.

Response from BigMarker

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize a solid and robust customer service team, and we are glad to see positive results.

Great webinar platform

Reviewed on 2021/10/06

We use it as our go-to platform to host live events. The user experience is great and our hosts have been very comfortable using it.

Pros

We like it because it's easy to setup and you can have a webinar running in no time. It has several event options, including webcasting to social media platforms.

Cons

At first it, all options can be overwhelming.

Demio, WebinarJam and GoTo Webinar

Reasons for Switching to BigMarker

We liked the company and their commitment to make it better and better over time.

Response from BigMarker

Hi David,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an easy and quick setup and we are glad to see positive results.

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Has all the bells and whistles

Reviewed on 2022/03/05

Pros

Everything I might need is available, including things I never knew I needed. Landing page, emails reminders, transcripts, promo pop ups, and more. Big Marker has plenty of integrations so its easy to connect to my email systems, and the customer service is amazing. They go the extra mile to help.

Cons

It can take time to learn and set up, it's not a simple platform for me. But, I just duplicate my webinars and change the titles, images, and emails which makes things a lot easier.

Ivan
Ivan

Excellent tool

Reviewed on 2022/07/21

in general it is very good, I can create events, send invitations by mail and the reports are simply incredibly functional, maybe I would just like to have the hybrid events mode

Pros

the reports and the great ease of use are its greatest advantages

Cons

it is complicated to add white label functionality and hybrid events

Reasons for Switching to BigMarker

due to the large number of professional functionalities
Thomas
Thomas

Loaded with features

Reviewed on 2021/09/07

Pros

I'd never used webinar software before, so there was a bit of a learning curve initially. They have so much support material available and a solid support team, that I was able to figure out what I needed to do. The quality is top notch and it's very reliable.

Cons

Not really a con, but it's so loaded with features and options, it's easy to be overwhelmed.

Response from BigMarker

Hi Thomas,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give your feedback on our platform, we appreciate your review. BigMarker is always looking to optimize our support team as well as the quality of our platform as a whole and we are glad to see positive results.

Linnea
Linnea
  • Industry: Legal Services

Exactly what we needed

Reviewed on 2020/05/11

The webinar quality has been excellent in this turbulent time. We setup our first webinar within a day. The support team has been super responsive with my questions as I worked through some of our unique needs.

Pros

The software is incredibly easy for our presenters and attendees to use. While our presenters enjoy doing webinars, this is the first time they've described it as fun. It's a very clean interface.

Cons

The description of the webinar doesn't support bold, italic and other common word processing functions. It's not a show stopper for us, but it would be nice.

Reasons for Switching to BigMarker

We actually reviewed 15 platforms and rejected all but BigMarker. The other 14 couldn't meet our needs in one of these areas - paid webinar support, streaming quality, attendee size, call-in functionality, security or pricing model.
Jason

BigMarker is more than a white board, it is an amazing webinar platform!

Reviewed on 2023/04/24

Right from the beginning I found BigMarker straight forward to set up and configure. The options for attendees, guest speakers, and sharing files is fantastic! There have not been a lot of issues with 'regular' users - occasionally we have some issues with old or strange user configurations, but BigMarker always tryes to help everyone connect!

Pros

BigMarker has an easy to use interface and is a powerful webinar platform! It is easy to use, and just works! SO many others just fall apart at scale, and if there are problems (let's face it, when you do a webinar or are live there WILL be problems), the BigMarker team is ready to help!

Cons

It needs a good amount of bandwidth to do presentations - if you've got a lot going on... high quality cameras, file shares and videos to play it struggles without a lot of good bandwidth.

Zoom Events and Webinars and GoTo Webinar

Reasons for Choosing BigMarker

These products just didn't seem to work for us - not as customizable/brand-able. We have a platform we control and can really customize!

Zoom and GoTo Meeting

Reasons for Switching to BigMarker

Primarily customization, support, and cost. It was easy to set up and we have a much better price and support.
James Michael
  • Industry: Legal Services

Versatile and Dependable Web Conference Platform

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

First of all, the quality of the stream is top notch. We deal with court reporters who have to do Zoom depositions all the time. Twice, on two different occasions and without asking, a court reporter said they wished they could use this platform for their depositions - the quality was SO much better than Zoom.

It took a little bit of time the very first webinar to properly configure everything. The support people were SO helpful and patient in answering our questions and helping us do it right. By the second webinar we were feeling better. And with the third one we felt like a pro.

Pros

The Live Webinar (or Series, since we use multiple webinars in a day) capability is what first drew us to this platform. But then after you have used it once you realize that it actually offers so much more (automated replays, plus on demand playback) all for the same money.

Cons

This is totally on me but it took a little bit of time to understand how to properly customize the email notifications. I thought the emails were ready to go when I was done changing them but they were in Draft mode. Once I realized the email did not go out as I had scheduled, I was able to see that it was in Draft and needed to be Published. It's just a matter of getting used to it ONCE and then it all makes sense.

Hopin, Zoom Events and Webinars, HeySummit and GoTo Webinar

Reasons for Switching to BigMarker

Price was a factor - won't lie - but what really won us over was the flexibility and customization. We conduct certifications for court reporters. They have to do these CEU sessions in order to be certified for the next year. We had to pivot to online because of Covid and we had to come up with a method of recording attendance, engagement and participation in order for CEUs to be granted by the licensing board. BigMarker did that out of the gate. But once you get in there, and use the additional capabilities (like re-running a webinar for people who could not attend the first time due to loss of power from a hurricane), you realize just how much of a value this is. I don't understand why this platform is not used by more people. It is a hidden treasure.
Stephan

BigMarker Powers our LeadGen Marketing

Reviewed on 2022/07/21

The initial learning curve is medium to high, but once you know how it works, its easy to use and works like a charm. Customer support is outstanding!

Pros

The ease of use and its numerous features make BigMarker the top-of-shelf solution for our automated webinar needs.

Cons

Advanced features mean you need to invest a bit more time to get the job done.

EasyWebinar

Reasons for Choosing BigMarker

Webinarjam comes with slow servers and a clunky interface. On top if, the owner seems to prefer to eat his cake without caring for the SAAS users. A business ethic that's not our cup of tea. The guys at Easywebinar do better in terms of business ethics and have a good product actually. But BigMarker comes out on top any time.

WebinarJam and EasyWebinar

Eric
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Solid platform with many features at a competitive price

Reviewed on 2022/02/23

I have used several webinar and meeting platforms and consdir BigMarker to be a a very robust platform -

Pros

Very robust features at a price that even a smaller business with great support.

Cons

Be idea if they had a community for users other than that nothing I can think of.

Demio and Zoom Events and Webinars

Reasons for Choosing BigMarker

More robust features at a competitive price/

Zoom Events and Webinars

Reasons for Switching to BigMarker

More robust features and pricing
Taylor
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Flexible, browser-based, mobile friendly webinar and virtual summit platform!

Reviewed on 2021/08/10

Pros

Bigmarker's browser-based, mobile-friendly approach made it super easy for my virtual event's participants to join from all over the world, even enabling chat with the speaker via SMS when the speaker's weren't able to bet at a computer while their talks were streaming.

Cons

Some of our recordings were occasionally a little choppy, or slightly out of sync. I've observed that this has improved since our last summit.

Response from BigMarker

Hi Taylor,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that your experience was easy and enjoyable. BigMarker is constantly making a point to be accessible for all participants.
As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on internet service. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and will be working to improve this aspect of our product.

lou
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

All the power and feature you need to drive your online business

Reviewed on 2022/07/21

I like being able to use the one software service in each of the areas I mentioned above. Having only one tool to learn and use makes for productivity and efficiency that is critical to all businesses - especially small businesses without unlimited budgets. :)

Pros

A good video conferencing feature is critical to a number of areas in my business: content creation and delivery; marketing; meeting with clients and prospects; delivering and recording courses; customer support; virtual events (to replace in-person events)...it's the lynchpin of an effective online products or services business. BigMarker has all the features you'll need to support all of these activities with a single, easy to use, and feature-packed SaaS. At a very competitive price for the value.

Cons

I like that the product keeps pace with competition by upgrading the functionality and utility of the software. No deal breakers in this respect.

Hector
Hector
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Simplifying the process into a smooth, no stress experience for attendees.

Reviewed on 2021/08/10

We have been using BigMarker since the closure of in-person events due to a possible outbreak of COVID, and it has been a reliable and effective solution to provide quality service to our online live event participants in just about any browser-enabled environment.

Pros

Bigmarker is a virtual event platform that allows you to create a detailed agenda, organize the event, send out invites and share documents all in one place. This service has pretty much everything that we need for our events and it offers a ton of cool features that help us get the job done. The thing I like the most is how the service itself is so easy to use, but at the same time it offers a ton of features that we can take advantage of to make our virtual events more fun.

Cons

The lack of a desktop app or software like Zoom, Teams, or Bluejeans because this is browser-only solution

Response from BigMarker

Hi Hector,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that BigMarker has everything that you need for your events. BigMarker is constantly making a point to maintain an easy-to-use platform as well as offering a variety of features.
As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on our browser-based software. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and will keep this in mind.

Antonio Thornton,
Antonio Thornton,
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great platform, improving for marketers

Reviewed on 2021/08/31

Pros

Lots of functionality. Does almost anything you need for webinars and online presentations

Cons

Can't start, stop AND restart showing presentations. This is a function of GTW and it's REALLY helpful when doing a presentation live and you want to pause the screen sharing.

Also don't like the "on demand" landing pages. They don't look like the templates available for other webinar types.

These are two specific features for the way I use webinar applications...but doesn't take away from the overall functionality

EverWebinar, WebinarJam and GoTo Webinar

recommendation

Response from BigMarker

Hi Antonio,

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk about your experience with BigMarker, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an all-in-one webinar experience and we are glad to see positive results. We also appreciate your honesty with how we can improve our platform. We are looking into all that you suggested so that we can make BigMarker your go-to platform.

Thank you again for your review.

Bhrat

Best Webinar software

Reviewed on 2021/08/15

Satisfied.

Satisfied.

Pros

Ease of use and no-software downloading required for webinars

Cons

Mobile interface. the mobile interface or app can be better.

Cost

Reasons for Switching to BigMarker

Cost and no software download

Response from BigMarker

Hi Bhrat,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an easy to use and browser-based platform and we are glad to see positive results.

David

BigMarker is great for online events and membership sites

Reviewed on 2021/10/01

BigMarker is great for runningonline events, webinars, and membership subcriptions. It has great integrations, landing pages, automations, and handles all aspects.

Pros

BigMarker is both an all in one system that lets you run online events, webinars, and membership subcriptions and a great add on to other systems through integration.

Cons

It is not as well known or used as much as Zoom.

Zoom and GoTo Webinar

Reasons for Choosing BigMarker

No install and lifetime plan.

Reasons for Switching to BigMarker

No install. All in one solution.

Response from BigMarker

Hi David,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform, we appreciate your feedback. BigMarker is always looking to optimize an all in one system and we are glad to see positive results.

Team BigMarker

Very flexible video and meeting solution

Reviewed on 2022/02/18

Very pleased. I get asked several times a week for information about Big Marker.

Pros

My private office for meetings
Webinars with landing pages, emails, etc.
Set up evergreen content with ease
Integrates with many other platforms

Cons

So many features in BigMarker that I've yet to leverage them all. It can feel a little overwhelming at first.

Marius
Marius
  • Industry: Human Resources

A Comprehensive and User-Friendly Platform for Virtual Events

Reviewed on 2022/12/22

BigMarker is a reliable and effective platform for hosting and attending virtual events. It is particularly well-suited for businesses and organizations looking to host professional-grade webinars or conferences online.

Pros

BigMarker offers a variety of webinar types, including automated and evergreen options. It also allows users to stream their events to YouTube and Facebook.For virtual events, I particularly enjoy BigMarker's MeetingSpace feature that allows creating custom meeting rooms for networking

Cons

Getting started is easy, but BigMarker has many more features. Learning how to take advantage of them all takes some time.

Airmeet

Zoom Events and Webinars
Lionel

Event Based Webinars

Reviewed on 2021/06/08

As a webinar host this platform gives me the flexibility to focus on my presenters and make them look good@

Pros

Big Marker is great for events that require multiple roles of users, seamless audience experience and a need for high impact. The software provides the host with the control needed to ensure the event goes smoothly. The registration process, landing pages and post webinar reports are invaluable. This is not videoconferencing software. It's so much more. Ideal for small organizations wanting a professional look with the price.

Cons

There are so many options that sometimes you miss a good feature!

Response from BigMarker

Hi Lionel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review BigMarker. We are happy to hear that you had a satisfactory experience with our platform. BigMarker is constantly making a point to grow and adapt new features for every need. As well as making sure our platform accurately represents your brand.

As BigMarker is growing and adapting, we really turn to our feedback to know where we can improve. Thank you for providing transparent feedback on our features. We hold ourselves to making sure our customers receive the highest quality and to make sure that you get the best performance from our platform.

DREW

Big Marker is the webinar platform marketers dream about

Reviewed on 2020/05/11

Thrilled with both the product and service. There are really only two tech companies I fully vouch for with my clients and Big Marker is one of them.

Pros

The best thing about their platform is that it is all-encompassing. They offer every type of event style you could imagine. Tons of free marketing integrations, free API access. Plus an easy to use frictionless presentation experience that you can tailor to your need on an event to event basis.

Cons

The ability to add hidden static fields and pass that data to certain third-party integrations is not 100% there yet. But they update the software so frequently with new features I don't expect that to stay the case for long.

Huey
Huey
  • Industry: Management Consulting

BigMarker - a powerful and easy-to-use platform for sharing your message

Reviewed on 2022/03/01

I love using BigMarker and consider it one of the best value-for-money resources available. It is very robust and professional-looking and the feedback from clients is consistently positive. Friends and colleagues who have attended other programmes on BigMarker have commented to me how much they love BM. The user experience is definitely a highlight for BigMarker. I also enjoy how easy it was to start setting up and using the system. I can copy/ clone a webinar and quickly repurpose. The quality of the HD recordings are fantastic. I also love how BigMarker team is constantly adding improvements and Customer Support has been very responsive whenever I experienced technical difficulties. It's definitely a cut above other offerings especially Zoom in my opinion. I consider BigMarker part of my secret sauce :-)

Pros

The comprehensive full stack of features offered in one place including: attractive landing pages with easy configuration, email management, various webinar formatting e.g. evergreen webinars, HD recordings, breakout rooms, great participant interactivity and control over unwanted and negative inputs. BigMarker offers a very professional and polished look that continues to generate positive reactions from clients who enrolled in our programmes.

Cons

Personal meeting rooms or meeting spaces feature tends to have connectivity challenges at least for me. I would love to use it more to leverage the powerful features of BigMarker for one-on-one coaching sessions.