SYMPAQ SQL

Dolly D.
Industry: Defense & Space

Appreciation for Sympaq

Reviewed on 2020/06/25

My overall experience with Sympaq was beyond belief. This program does it all and the help was great, beyond expectations. I work with many other software and this is top for customer support, that is important to me. A package as valuable as Sympaq, with the customer assistance, available as necessary, will always be top of my list. They are always keeping their software updated and staying with industry requirements and demands. I hope to work with this always.

Pros

The most important thing about this software was the help/assistance from Sympaq that was always there. This is very important as the wait time was never was never an issue, the assistance was always knowledgeable and greatly appreciated and I was on my way again.

Cons

It seemed cumbersome to use was sometimes an issue, yet necessary, to follow through on, when it does so much for this industry. So just working with Sympaq to initially understand this increased my appreciation for this then.

Emily C.

Great for Government Contractors

Reviewed on 2020/09/10

The Customer service is top notch. They take the time to understand our business needs and help us use the system features to streamline manual processes in an electronic system.

Pros

This system is fairly easy to use and there are a few ways we can customize the system to add additional information for our needs. We can customize access for different groups who need to access information from the system which is a big plus for us. Having the timekeeping system linked to the SYMPAQ system is a huge plus for us. Overall good system to use for government contractors.

Cons

When we have to add charge codes for people or need to turn off charge codes we would like to be able to do this from a central location that would then feed down into individual employees in the system as needed.

Laura S.

Product - Ease of Use

Reviewed on 2020/06/25

Pros

The program, itself, is very intuitive and easy to use. The support staff is extremely helpful as well.

Cons

uploading JE templates can be tedious.

Lloyd C.

Sympaq Review

Reviewed on 2020/06/25

My experience has been very positive. I can't say much more than what has already been said. You get good value for the price and it can be catered to your liking.

Pros

I like the fact that every thing you need is readily available. It's easy to learn and can be customized to your liking. The customer service is top notch and the brown Borthers will come out and assit you in person when need be. I have really enjoyed usins Sympaq.

Cons

I can' think of anything major that I don't like. As i mentioned before, the customer service is top notch and the owners will give you personal attention, which is unheard of in today's society.

Karen V.

I have been an extremely satisfied customer since 2007.

Reviewed on 2015/04/29

I bring over 30 years of Government Contracting experience to my position as Chief Financial Officer of a small business. I have used other products over the years and have never been more satisfied with an overall product for Government accounting. The product is easy to use if you have multiple staff members or are running it individually. The Aldebaron staff is friendly and knowledgeable in both their product and in overall compliance issues.

John H.

Recommendation of SYMPAQ SQL

Reviewed on 2015/03/26

The product meets my expectations regarding costing rates, labor distribution, project costing summaries and an effective dashboard for financial statements, statement of indirects and special projects.

Anna T.

Great Product and Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2015/05/10

Great overall product!!! Would strongly recommend!