Amplifi.io

Digital Asset Management + PIM for Product Manufacturers

Steve J.

Digital Asset Management System Kicks A**

Reviewed on 2021/02/28

AMPLIFI is a great hands-on full-service operation. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team respond very quickly to issues... and they're always open to modifying the system based on our changing needs.

Pros

I love the ease of use for the platform. It's easy to search. It's easy to set up project folders. It's great to be able to assign one asset to multiple projects.

Cons

I do wish we can have subfolders within subfolders.

Nichol L.

User-friendly and easy to navigate

Reviewed on 2015/11/19

Amplifi.io is very user-friendly both on the front end and as an admin working behind the scenes. The site is easy to navigate and you are able to find what you are looking for quickly. Uploading assets and doing work as an admin is quick, simple and straightforward. Compared to other data base systems that we have used in the past, Amplifi.io is well above them all and I would highly recommend it to those looking for a better way to manage their content.

Ronny I.

Easy to use and share content

Reviewed on 2016/03/02

I only improve when i send email have a prefer list with the top 10 adress we must send information will be really helpfull

Diana V.

Works just fine

Reviewed on 2016/03/07

Able to get Toshiba approved photos easily.

Tim L.

Tims

Reviewed on 2016/02/27

Thank you it's been great !

Caroline M.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Finding Amplifi

Reviewed on 2021/02/23

Happy sales staff. Happy customers.

Pros

1) Amplifi is centered around the day-in, day-out workings of a B2B sales model and B2C e-commerce model. There are a million small-midsize companies like ours that don't need a PIM. All we need is a way to distribute our digital assets and feed them into e-commerce sites.
2) It performs the core functions needed and it has some very nice value adds for our sales team.
3) The platform is intuitive - thus making it easy for business partners to "help themselves".
4) The technical support is fantastic because it is centered around their customer's needs, not around the software itself - an issue I find with most other platforms where their support finds customers almost a distraction from their real job, whatever that may be. This is true of a solid 80% of DAM and PIM providers.

Cons

Can't think of a thing that I don't like.

Jorge C.

Great Content always available

Reviewed on 2016/02/29

I work as a Computer / tablets Product Manager, and always need photos and specs of all the products. Toshiba Amplifi.io is the most complete source of images (specially in high resol.) and specification. It´s always available, and always help me with my work, when I need to disign a catalogue, or any type of advertising.

• Industry: Printing

Best overall solution/value we found for sharing assets with our dealer channel.

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

Very easy to work with this company. Great support and responsiveness.

Pros

It's clean and simple, not bogged down by trying to be too many things to too many people like some of the solutions out there. It's very visual, and supports thumbnail views for more file types than other options we researched, which is key to our end users. Love the options for end users to download collections as they exist or to custom build/gather their own collection. Great search and filter tools, as well as category and language setup.

Cons

Uploading assets and then adding them to collections could be a little more streamlined. In the view of file types it would be nice to be able to have more control, so we could custom-name different types/buckets.

Response from Amplifi.io

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear Amplifi.io is the best solution/value and we achieved good success with your channel partners. We have some major new upload features releasing soon - more controls and custom names are on the way!

Dede S.
  • Industry: Printing

We recently switched from Sharepoint to Amplifi.io and it has been a game changer.

Reviewed on 2017/11/13

Pros

We have not yet launched our instance of Amplifi.io to our partners, but we are loving it so far. The system is easy to use (both for an administrator and a user) yet its not watered down. Our business is quite complex and Amplifi.io has been able to handle every request. I especially love that their user interface is intuitive and beautiful so we don't have to spend any time designign that or apologizing for it. We can spend all our time adding content, keeping it organized and up to date. Additionally, the involvement by the staff at Amplifi.io has been invaluable! They've added so much guidance, direction, training, best practices and wisdom!

Cons

Anytime the system doesn't work quite as we expect, Amplifi.io is quick to give it to their developers and improve it but they've all been quite minor. So far we've not found any serious drawbacks.

Roberto P.

This portal is an excellent tool to get all media content.

Reviewed on 2016/02/29

This portal has proven to be an excellent tool to gather al required media. Its amazing how easy it is to use it, and how effective you become, when all your media is store in one secure place, accessible from anywhere!!!

Todd T.

The Toshiba Amplifi.io has been one of the best asset download tools I have used

Reviewed on 2016/02/29

I don't have anything negative to say about the tool. I have found it to be easy to use. Easily one of the best tools that has been made available to me. It easily finds the models, downloads are simple and efficient.

Keith M.

Big Improvement over our previous DAM platform

Reviewed on 2018/10/04

For us, probably the single most beneficial aspect to having integrated Amplifi into our business is now having a self-help resource that has significantly reduced the number of phone calls and emails the marketing team receives about gaining access to assets. Not only is that a burden on the marketing team, who have to go locate files and then send them over (often causing issues with the files are large), but the requesting team member has to wait for the marketing team to get to it. Now, people have 24/7 access to our full arsenal of digital resources and can get the items they need in their own time.

Pros

Amplifi has a clean user interface that makes accessing digital files and resources quickly and painlessly. We use it to store high and web resolution visual assets, video, PDFs, and product messaging. It is used widely across the organization particularly within the marketing, sales, and ecommerce teams. One feature I'm particularly fond of is the ability to create lightboxes that allow you to aggregate various assets into a single batch and email it off. My team uses is extensively, and we have never experienced technical challenges or downtime and reliability is very important for us.

Cons

There isn't really anything I don't like about Amplifi. Perhaps there have been a few, minor quirky UI things that pop up every now and then but Amplifi has always been very responsive to address them when they do occur.

David C.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Succeeding with Digital Asset Management (DAM ) through Amplifi.io

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

- Easier, Faster, Sharing of assets.
- Fewer inbound requests as people use self service.
- Distributing campaign material, not just SKU info.

Pros

- Built around Self Service and enabling people to get assets that they want
- Intuitive to use and navigate.
- File transfers acheived without downloading. Send links no reupoloding downloading for sharing assets.

Cons

- The system defaults to a single source of truth. It's buil to support global companies, global solution pushing towards a global part number which can be the right thing to do. SOmetimes you want toverride this though and that is also possible.

Linda N.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Excellent product and customer service

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

Before Amplifi.io Digital Asset Management, we were using a shared server to host the images, but we had no way to include other bits of information we needed, such as product description or SKUs. As a result, we were looking for a platform to host our images and files. I did a bit of research and came across Amplifi.io Digital Asset Management. I got in contact with the founder/CEO, Ken, and he asked me what SENA's needs were and what we really wanted to get out of it. Long story short, he helped us get everything set up from start to finish and helped train us on how to use the AMP.

My overall experience with using Amplifi.io Digital Asset Management was highly positive. I'd recommend it to anyone who is looking move their files to an easily accessible, user-friendly platform to get assets.

Pros

The Amplifi.io was very easy to navigate as a first time user, making it perfect for the marketing specialist or the sales representative.

AMP makes the information easily accessible all on one platform. The product image, SKU, and description are all on one page, making it convenient to gather all the assests I need for a campaign or social post.

Cons

Setting it up was a bit confusing but we had Ken G. walking us through the entire set up process. He explained how to navigate through AMP and how to add in images to create assets that we can use for the future. Luckily, he was easily accessible by phone or email.

Tom H.

My strong endorsement of Amplifi.io

Reviewed on 2016/03/11

Toshiba has used Amplifi.io for 4 years and has about 900 daily users. We have had amazing positive feedback regarding the system compared to the old system that Toshiba used in the past. Why is it better? The technology approach in Amplifi.io is radically different in the areas of: Usability for both admin and end-users (UI), Video handling / publishing, Interoperability with other systems in a brand's technology stack, Media approval workflows/auditing, Automation of organization, conversion and sharing processes - avoids decentralized folders, permissions and tagging, Direct publishing of campaigns, guides, previews and media.

Marketing teams are known to be resourceful; often balancing art and science. However, the lack of specifically designed technology, and the piecemeal use of mismatched libraries or cloud folders, and network drives can negatively impact a companies ability to expand business. Amplifi.io solves this and provides modern tools product marketers will appreciate. As the Director of Marketing Communications at Toshiba, I rely on Amplifi.io daily and it delivers.

Mckenna T.

A great solution for national and international asset management

Reviewed on 2015/11/20

We had the highest adoption rate of any software program launched with our company. We have 7 international offices are a global brand, a year ago we were in desperate need of a simple but holistic way to share marketing and product assets. Our biggest problems were to enforce quality control and consistency of collateral in the international marketplace. At the same time we need to get information and updates to a large amount of groups and people quickly and seamlessly. With a two person team, this was a massively time consuming task to do manually. We were able to build out this platform quickly and efficiently with the help of the Amplifi.io team. For training the company we held two, 2 hour trainings and made a Pdf as well as a video showing how to navigate and the benefits of the program. Process implementation was shockingly painless, and the site has been low matinee other than updating the content offering. Amplifi.io has helped cross functional processes company wide, and has made it possible for us to have better visibility and control of our brand communications.

Michele I.

One Of The Better Media Portals

Reviewed on 2016/03/31

I use the Amplifi.io to obtain images for our website. When I see that I have Toshiba items that I need to work on, I know that everything will go smoothly. Ever since I gained access to the Amplifi.io site I rarely need to reach out to my Toshiba contact for assistance. The interface is easy to navigate. The user can search for each item individually by their SKU number and not just by general model name, which eliminates confusion. You can download all the images all at once with a click of a button before even going into an item page. If you do go into an item page you can individually acquire images and specification sheets. I noticed that downloads are slow in Google Chrome and are faster using Firefox or Internet Explorer. Overall the site is pleasant to visit and I wish more manufacture sites were this well put together.

Scott F.

Using Amplifi.io has been great. It's a very simple one stop shop, I enjoy using.

Reviewed on 2016/02/06

Amplifi.io is a great tool to share an incredible amount of information with pretty much anyone you want to share it with. The ability for users to create personalized folders and share the content of those folders with whoever they want, in multiple ways, makes the tool very useful and robust in it's options. I'd recommend this product for sure.

Angie G.

Very easy to use, great for quick access to files

Reviewed on 2016/02/29

This software is an excellent source for all marketing agencies and companies that have immediate need for documents, images, videos and many other sources of information. It's easy to use and the customer service is great.

Richard H.

Everything needed in one place

Reviewed on 2016/02/29

Amplifi.io puts all assets for product marketing on one place. I receive many customer requests for collateral and being able to pull from Amplifi.io allows me t respond rapidly with the information my customers need.

Troy S.

Powerful, Dynamic, & Innovative Digital Asset Management Software

Reviewed on 2016/02/08

This Software will have a significant impact on our Business and they way we communicate with our Customers going forward.

Howard L.

Great service and product

Reviewed on 2016/02/29

Pros
-Easy to use
- Easy navigation
- Ability to email a link to collateral vs emailing the actual files

Cons
- None

Scott F.

User friendly portable

Reviewed on 2016/03/03

The portal is very comprehensive, and easy to navigate.

Jaclyn K.

Targus uses the tool to house all product content, images, and marketing campaign materials.

Reviewed on 2018/03/03

Pros

The system is easy to use and easy to maintain. Content is easily downloadable and shareable to any audience. I love that the system allows me to download original image hi-res files, as well as compressed, smaller jpg and png files that the system generates so my design team doesn't have to manually create different file types.

Cons

The system could offer a more robust tagging and analytic features, but hear I hear it is in the works!

Keith W.

Kudos for Amplifi.io from the Agency side

Reviewed on 2016/08/02

As a full service marketing agency managing literally thousands of assets for our global clients, we have found the Amplifi.io management system to be a tremendous benefit to our workflow. Not only is it easy to use, but it has helped us stay organized, increase efficiencies and ultimately help our clients boost productivity with their marketing activities.

Pros

Robust and easy to use.

Cons

Requires some back end system understanding.