Plezi Reviews

Plezi

B2B marketing automation solution

4.6/5 (5 reviews)
Fanny B.

Plezi : let there be the perfect marketing automation tool !

Reviewed on 2017/03/10
Review Source

Pros

Plezi means "Pleasure" in Haitian : it sums it all up ! Everything about Plezi is a real pleasure.

- The tool is more than easy to use
- the way features are designed represents a huge gain in time and productivity
- everything you need is there : you can administrate your emailing campains, all your marketing automation, post on social networks, post all your contents (ebooks, blog...), design your newsletters/landing pages... Using Plezi is just like having you own MacGyver Inbound Marketing Tool ! And as we all know, MacGyver is great !
- Cherry on the cake : the team behind Plezi is Great ! Always available, nice... it's the first time I'm sad to reach the end of a support conversation

Thanks to Plezi my job as marketing manager is more efficient and easy. I have significantly increased my results in terms of generated leads, conversion and adhesion rate.

Cons

The reporting section is not perfect yet and needs to be improved. But it's on the Plezi Road map for the next month, so I'm not worried but mostly impatient to discover the new reports.

Nice app for marketing automation!

Reviewed on 2016/11/05
Review Source

We are just starting to work on marketing automation and Plezi is just perfect for that. We're still integrating the tool for all our websites but as far as we used it now we can yet know what our customers do on our website, check their scoring and start a customized approach to offer them our products.

Pros

The best customer support I've ever met! They are always available and super helpful. They find a solution within the day and are even super nice and funny!
The app is super easy to use and they are always working on new features.

Cons

We miss to have a big dashboard with all the figures without filter the data manually (would be nice to create our own filtered report and see it on the homepage by user).

Didier F.

R2B Review

Reviewed on 2017/03/10
Review Source

Plezi is perfect for our need. It’s not a big toolbox, but a well thought application that do exactly what I need, and quickly ! To have all I need in one place make it so much easier to manage my inbound marketing strategy.

Pros

User interface ; Good and responsive support.

Cons

The contact import was a bit boring, but the team was quick to answer and get us through the steps. some more fonctions for contact management would be helpfull.

Dimitri C.

Well-rounded marketing automation tool

Reviewed on 2017/04/19
Review Source

Pros

Plezi works perfectly fine with the needs of my customers. It's a well-thought toolbox that helps me get all the info I need all in one place.
The integration went quite smoothly, especially thanks to the awesome support team.
I have yet to explore all functionalities but so far so good !

Cons

User interface can be confusing at times, especially reporting dashboard, it takes a while to get used to it.

Emmanuelle C.

A user friendly tool and an excellent support team

Reviewed on 2017/04/14
Review Source

Pros

Plezi is perfect for our need. It’s not a big toolbox, but a well thought application that does exactly what we need, and quickly !
To have all we need in one place makes it so much easier to manage our inbound marketing strategy.

Cons

The contact import was a bit tricky, but the Plezi team is always very quick to answer and get us through the steps.