An all-in-one Solution from Demandforce

Patti P.

No happy! Recently I have not been able to login on my personal laptop unless I am at the...

Reviewed on 2018/07/26

Pros

If you can log on to the system, it is user friendly. However, currently the changes that have been made make it impossible to do anything outside of your business.

Cons

So, spent 30 mins with customer support to resolve issue, go home try to log on the following day and cannot access either one of my businesses. I am a busy person so it is very frustrating when I have to call in and do all these steps customer service had me doing and then to find out it was a waste of my time. Now I have to find time to call again. I have been using this same computer to log in for years, now it won't work. If I cannot log in away from my business, then I will not need your services anymore. I do all my work away from my business via at home or other locations.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Patti! Thanks so much for your feedback. We love that our software is user friendly! We are always making improvements and have made some changes since you last wrote this review. Check us out at go.demandforce.com!

Stan M.

demandforce

Reviewed on 2021/01/05

We were able to increase our marketing communications with our patients in a personal and effective manner.

Pros

With demandforce the office has increased patient communication in a cost effective way to increase practice revenue

Cons

It took some time to set up to improve communication with existing patients as well as lost patients.

Jon K.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Demandforce User Review

Reviewed on 2020/05/12

Great - used it for more than 5 years until Referrizer came along with a couple of extra features I was needing

Pros

Ability to send out mass group text messages

Cons

No customer loyalty points or customer referral program

Kimberly F.

The best communication tool around

Reviewed on 2019/12/12

I have used Demand Force 2 separate times. The first I was not so happy. However, this time I feel like they have fixed all the glitches and have an awesome product.

Pros

I love this product! It keeps me in contact with my patients in real time. I can check on them and they can contact me. Our patients feel valued, that we check on them.

Cons

I have not found that there is anything I do not like so far, other than I wish when texting patients I had more words available.

Taylor L.

Great for Online Appointment Booking

Reviewed on 2020/01/24

Pros

I like that our company is able to offer customers the feature of booking online. It's useful for marketing campaigns in terms of tracking open rate and revenue produced from emails.

Cons

I wish creating marketing emails was more advanced, I feel they look more plain than other companies reaching out to me with the same concept of DF. It would also be nice if customers were able to input their address when booking appointments so that my company wouldn't have to reach out to customers to complete the booking process (we're an hvac business so appointments take place at the customer's home).

Kurt J.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Back-end follow ups!

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Generally it works and it does its job well. However, its difficult to manage this platforms unsubscribe options to then meld with other marketing platforms unsubscribe lists. Makes it very difficult to use best practices.

Pros

The email/text/automated messages are very easy to implement and create.

Cons

The connector that links your QB file to Demandforce is a little cantankerous and 'breaks' for no apparent reason at random points which usually requires a support call which can then take a few hours to get it working again.

Response from Demandforce

Hey Kurt, thanks so much for your review! We are constantly growing as a company and so your suggestions are very helpful for us.

Catherine R.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Demand Force

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

We have used Demand Force for a few years now and we are extremely happy with them. They keep up so well with our customers and keep on top of reviews, emails, etc. I love that they offer the links for appointments also. A great company to work with!

Pros

Demand Force is a great company that has helped us receive many leads and keep our current customers active and happy!

Cons

keeping connected is important but they are great at letting you know if there are any problems with this

Response from Demandforce

Hey Catherine, thanks so much for leaving this review! We are so glad that we can help you with your marketing communications needs!

Lisa S.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Did the job, but not worth it.

Reviewed on 2020/03/30

It did they job, but was such a pain to use most days.

Pros

I liked how it would send out postcards & reminders to the patients that they were due for their exam.

Cons

Customer service & getting charged for services

Becky M.

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

Pros

Demandforce was a nice step up from Rapport through AVImark.

Cons

We didn't use Demandforce to it's full potential, as it wasn't easy to navigate. We had issues with the appointment scheduling side. Reviews side was fantastic!

Melissa G.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Didn't live up to expectations

Reviewed on 2018/09/30

Pros

I liked the fact that our patients could interact with us using the software. The surveys that were sent to our patients were very useful and gave us great feedback quickly.

Cons

I felt over time it became a nuisance to our patients. I also felt with all the competitive companies they were overpriced.

Response from Demandforce

H Melissa! Thanks for your feedback, and we are glad that you liked the survey feature.

We have made a few changes since you last left this review and would love for you to check it out! Visit go.demandforce.com for more information.

Shari S.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

No where near as good as they promised

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

I like the idea of this software and what they told me it was going to do and how everything was going to be so customize-able.

Cons

Things were constantly not working as promised and when customer service was asked about customizing certain parts for our patients we were told they were working towards that as a goal but had not been able to make it happen as of yet. We dropped them and went to Solution Reach.

Response from Demandforce

Hey Shari! Thanks for leaving this review! We are constantly growing and improving. Since the time you left this review, we have made many product enhancements and improvements. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com!

Kc C.

They Only Care About Your Money

Reviewed on 2018/05/01

Absolutely nothing except being over charged

Pros

I cannot say that there is much that I like about this at all, except when you sign up they are excited to have you, and some of they staff really do care but in my opinion that is about it

Cons

This is not a company that I recommend, our business had serious staffing issues and although we did not need there product at the timer felt pressured into trying it. When we were unable to use it we were told ok we can work with you but this is a lie, they did not work with us only cared about getting paid. Even when we cancelled it was hard and they tried to charge is more money. Stay away

Response from Demandforce

Hi KC! We are so sorry that this was your experience with Demandforce. We appreciate the feedback as it helps to learn what we need to improve upon. Since you left this review, we have made many improvements so if you would like to try us out again, please go to go.demandforce.com

Kelli F.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

We used this for a few months and saw absolutely no benefit. It did not increase business.

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

It was relatively easy to use without training. The account managers were prompt in teaching the software and answering questions.

Cons

Many of our customers found this service to be annoying. It way communication overload. People are hesitant to give their information out already and we received many angry calls due to using this.

Eileen W.

Reviewed on 2020/11/20

Great customer service. You're always able to speak with someone quickly.

Pros

Ease of use. I love that I can send out emails with ease and select my parameters. We can communicate with clients easlily.

Cons

would like it a bit more tailored to the doctors schedules. Clients request an appointment and we have to call them back because that doctor is not working or available at the time selected.

Nick T.

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

We are pleased with the program. It is primarily used to track incoming appointment requests and it does a great job with that.

Pros

The program makes our online booking simple and keeps it all in one place. The best part of the program is the automated confirmation emails/texts that it sends out Demandforce is synced to our calendar program and is able to confirm appointments for us.

Cons

There is no way, or I have yet to figure out how to do it, to send a mass message out to our clients. I do have limited access to the program, but I would love to see this capability. Being able to message clients to inform them of closings or upcoming events would be amazing.

Carrie H.

Don't do it!

Reviewed on 2020/09/18

Poor experience, look elsewhere!

Pros

The only function that Demandsource did well for our practice was provide the ability to post patient reviews to an internal page on our website.

Cons

Demandforce did not have the capabilities to support a complex, multi-specialty practice such as ours. In addition, the billing was a mess! They over-charged us and it took months to get ironed out.

Linda M.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

It is "ok" for a reminder/review manager

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

It was ok. Like I said, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was wonderful to work with and made my initial experience really good. But once I started at my second practice, I had a different experience.

Pros

The price was good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in customer service was great. I set-up and implemented this program at my last veterinary practice, and we had good success with it for years. When I changed jobs to my current practice, they were already using DemandForce, but were lied to by their customer service rep that if they were to drop DF, they would lose all of the reviews clients had left them through DemandForce. Which is absolutely not true. Anyone can download the PDF of the reviews. Then we realized after changing practice management software, that Demandforce failed to convert over 500 clients that were overdue for reminders, and stopped sending reminders to those clients for almost 2 years. The office lost a lot of income because of this.

Cons

Not as user friendly as similar services such as PetDesk. The dashboard is not as appealing or user friendly.

Started out great and lost value as we were using the program

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Pros

Ease of the install and automation of the correspondence with patients. The customer service was always wonderful when we did have to call in as well.

Cons

They started to branch out into other fields too quickly and most of the information we were receiving was no longer related to the dental field.

Response from Demandforce

Thanks so much for the feedback! We are constantly growing, and feedback such as this helps to inform future product enhancements and improvements. Since the time you left this review, we have made many improvements, so feel free to check them out go.demandforce.com!

Aurora E.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great for client interaction

Reviewed on 2018/12/28

Pros

I love that we can reply to client texts or messages and review feedback easily.

Cons

The dashboard is a little bit cluttered but otherwise fairly easy to use.

Response from Demandforce

Thank you Aurora for the wonderful review. We are happy that you are enjoying Demandforce.

Aaron U.

I hated this software

Reviewed on 2017/11/08

I didn't get any benefit from this software

Pros

I liked that I could communicate with patients if I needed to via text, email, or phone. I was somewhat useful only when patients actually interact with the DemandForce messages

Cons

I feel this software was overpriced, and the voice used in the phone messages was too robotic and clunky

Response from Demandforce

Hey Aaron! Thanks for leaving us some feedback. We are constantly growing and improving and since the time you left this review, we have revamped a lot of our features. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com!

James W.

A great resource!

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

Great! Love using it! Happy with the decision!!!

Pros

DemandForce is amazing. It is the perfect solution for appointment reminding and getting reviews!!!

Cons

It is expensive. I wish it didnt cost so much. Not much else tho. The software integrates well!!!

Response from Demandforce

Hey James, we are so glad that you love our all in one marketing communication software!

Melissa W.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

It's just ok.

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

Pros

It was overall easy to use. Offered a lot of features that could possibly help drive business, if it worked.

Cons

The customer service at Demandforce is terrible. They were never available for help with any questions we had.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Melissa! Thanks so much for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear about your interactions with customer service and use feedback like this to help us. We have made many improvements and changes since the time you left this review, so feel free to check us out at go.demandforce.com

Laura C.

DemandForce - A Great Tool for Appointment Reminders

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

Overall, DemandForce worked well for a medical practice seeking to provide an easy way to confirm appointments and send out appointment reminders for patients.

Pros

DemandForce was a great tool to keep our patients informed about their appointments. The platform was easy to use and offered customization options to fit the needs of our large practice. The customer service team was also always quick to respond and troubleshoot problems as they were presented.

Cons

The reporting options were pretty basic and we that's an area that we spend a lot of our time in to learn about what works and what doesn't work for our patients.

Troy kaplan
  • Industry: Automotive

Poor service

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Pros

Service to sign up was great then all down hill from there

Cons

There response to a problem is not there. They blow you off and do not step up and solve issues with there system

Response from Demandforce

Hi Troy! We are so sorry about your experience. We are constantly growing and improving so all of your feedback helps us to improve. Since the time you left this review, we have made changes, so check us out at go.demandforce.com!

Chris H.

Fairly easy to use, lot's of features for campaigns to survey or inform your clients.

Reviewed on 2018/01/23

Real time surveys from clients, appointment confirmations, and post card reminders.

Pros

I really enjoy the surveys they automatically send out to our clients. It lets me know real time what clients think of the practice.

Cons

Seems to be overpriced for how much competition there is with companies like this. I also don't like how many reviews we have from clients on their website, that don't make it to Google.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Chris, thanks for leaving a review! Knowing what clients think of your business is very important to make improvements and we are glad the survey tool helps you do that!