Demandforce Reviews

Demandforce

Marketing automation software for SMBs

3.2/5 (32 reviews)
Patti P.

No happy! Recently I have not been able to login on my personal laptop unless I am at the business.

Reviewed on 2018/07/26

Pros

If you can log on to the system, it is user friendly. However, currently the changes that have been made make it impossible to do anything outside of your business.

Cons

So, spent 30 mins with customer support to resolve issue, go home try to log on the following day and cannot access either one of my businesses. I am a busy person so it is very frustrating when I have to call in and do all these steps customer service had me doing and then to find out it was a waste of my time. Now I have to find time to call again. I have been using this same computer to log in for years, now it won't work. If I cannot log in away from my business, then I will not need your services anymore. I do all my work away from my business via at home or other locations.

Jeffrey S.

My friend and business owner could not be happier!

Reviewed on 2019/03/27

Pros

Very simple and straightforward process to acquire and set up. Demandforce communicated seamlessly with clients who had not been back to the business in a certain time frame and facilitated re-bookings with a large percent of those with that one recall message. Text messaging is powerful and preferred by clients. Facilitates the review process

Cons

Frequency of automated communications may be too much for some customers of businesses. Let them know that there are options for frequency and type of communication.

Catherine R.

Demand Force

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

We have used Demand Force for a few years now and we are extremely happy with them. They keep up so well with our customers and keep on top of reviews, emails, etc. I love that they offer the links for appointments also. A great company to work with!

Pros

Demand Force is a great company that has helped us receive many leads and keep our current customers active and happy!

Cons

keeping connected is important but they are great at letting you know if there are any problems with this

Damon E.

Great CRM software !

Reviewed on 2017/12/12

Able to automate customer emails and get customer reviews.

Pros

Easy to access via mobile device. I can find all of my customers and their service history easily.
This is a great way to mange automated email contacts with customers, ask for customer reviews, and retain customers.

Cons

It would be nice to have a dedicated area to create and save quotes. There is "notes" area to add info , but a sales quote format would be very helpful.

Anthony S.

Dentist

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

Love the Customer Success Manger support.

Pros

This software is simple to use. It has the latest and up to date technology. It can
be personalized by me. If I need help, I can contact my account success Manger and she teaches me how to resolve my issue.

Cons

My only issue is that their headquarters is in California. I am from the east coast. If I have a concern, I have to wait till 8am their time and 11am my time.

Chris H.

Fairly easy to use, lot's of features for campaigns to survey or inform your clients.

Reviewed on 2018/01/23

Real time surveys from clients, appointment confirmations, and post card reminders.

Pros

I really enjoy the surveys they automatically send out to our clients. It lets me know real time what clients think of the practice.

Cons

Seems to be overpriced for how much competition there is with companies like this. I also don't like how many reviews we have from clients on their website, that don't make it to Google.

3.0/10
Richard S.

EASY hands free way to keep track of your business and customer

Reviewed on 2018/08/07

Wonderful, simple way to bring you and your business together.

Pros

Clean layout, easy to use, flexibility with contacting your customer using texts/emails. Ability to manage scheduling and reminders day to day with a simple click of a button. Data provided was easy to understand and very transparent.

Cons

ability to toggle privacy of your important data depending on the user.

Lea P.

demandforce

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

Pros

This software is amazing. I love that it does everything all in one. I really think the texting capabilities are invaluable and have been a great way to get more responses from clients. Also, the review section is helpful.

Cons

Nothing. I can only say that not being able to access information without internet i.e., if the power goes out.

Josh W.

Great entry level program for generating customer interface

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Good program for shops not currently using one, but suffers compared to others in their category.

Pros

Sends appointment reminders, scheduled service specials, and requests customer feedback and reviews.

Cons

Demandforce was great while we used it but found other programs had more "cutting edge" features like customized program boosts and cellular customer feedback.

Erin P.

Great software for growing a business!

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

Less work for the receptionists!!

Pros

I loved the reminders. My clients really liked being able to get text or email reminders instead of a phone call.

Cons

In my opinion this software is a little on the expensive side. It was able to do a lot to help maintain and grow my business, but I can't say that it was worth the price.

Started out great and lost value as we were using the program

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Pros

Ease of the install and automation of the correspondence with patients. The customer service was always wonderful when we did have to call in as well.

Cons

They started to branch out into other fields too quickly and most of the information we were receiving was no longer related to the dental field.

Nick M.

Great product

Reviewed on 2019/03/23

Pros

Pros: You can market to your client base easily. Reviews.

Cons

Cons: I'm not so sure Demandforce is keeping up with competitors products.

Natalie C.

Demand Force has help us retain and attract new patients. We love our rep, Rebecca!

Reviewed on 2018/05/17

Pros

The dashboard is simple and easy to use and edit. Also love the open communication with our rep, and the ability to segment patient communications.

Cons

We'd love to have patient payment portal options and appointment save the date possibilities. We are looking forward to those features.

Veterinary practice--horrible customer service

Reviewed on 2018/11/23
Review Source

Pros

ease of use, collecting reviews and posting online, emails for reminders, set-up seemed easy enough other than the multiple phone calls that were required for an hour a a time.

Cons

Customer service was horrible! After six months of use, we realized our clients were not receiving text reminders. A substantial amount of income was lost. When I spoke with customer service they informed me they don't send out text for veterinary practice reminders. They refused to allow us out of our contract and became very rude. I was referred to upper management for was by far worse with customer service than the regular CSR. We immediately changed companies due to the loss of income. We were informed in the beginning of our contract that we would not lose our reviews. Our reviews are no longer visible anywhere online,

Aurora E.

Great for client interaction

Reviewed on 2018/12/28

Pros

I love that we can reply to client texts or messages and review feedback easily.

Cons

The dashboard is a little bit cluttered but otherwise fairly easy to use.

Response from Demandforce

Thank you Aurora for the wonderful review. We are happy that you are enjoying Demandforce.

Tanya M.

Used software for about a year

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Pros

It will automatically mark appointments confirmed in our software. Solicits reviews to facebook and google.

Cons

I would like the appointment requests to be for a more specific timeframe, and be able to give clients alternate choices.

Not user friendly, hard to navigate, no support

Reviewed on 2018/06/26

Pros

I'm not too crazy about any part of this software. It has declined over the time span that we've worked with it--and the customer service has gotten worse. Word is that they were bought by a company that specializes in retail and not healthcare, so that wasn't good for us.

Cons

DemandForce is hard to navigate, is not user friendly, and is not customizable. In order to be a customer/patient management and communication system, it has to be customizable and flexible and it is not. There are many other options out there that provide the customization and flexibility businesses need and want.

Response from Demandforce

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on our customer service, so I am sorry to hear that you did not have an excellent experience. If you can provide additional information about your business we will be sure to follow up on your concerns.

Jesse W.

Neat system but doesn't live up to it's hype

Reviewed on 2017/12/08

Pros

It was an easy system to use and it had a lot of great reports to gather information on your customers.

Cons

It was expensive and didn't see the results we wanted to justify the amount spent in a 6 month span of time.

No Fexibility

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

I would say we are creating more problems rather than alleviating any.

Pros

They did in fact send out texts for patient reminders on a reliable basis.

Cons

It automatically recalls every patient who hasn't been seen in 2 years and there is no way to tailor it. You may have seen a child with a wart 2 years before and it sends a text that he/she needs to come in. This has overcrowded our schedule with patients we don't need to see. When we talked to them about this they said they would "work on it." One year later and we went with another company.

Matt S.

Great way to keep in contact with customers.

Reviewed on 2018/07/06

Easy to communicate effortlessly with clients.

Pros

I like how this program keeps in contact with clients. You can customize how it contacts customers and sit back and it will do the work for you. Makes it simple and effortless.

Cons

I wish I could get a report sent to me monthly of the emails that are returned as undelivered. I can download a list but as far as I can tell I can just download one list of all time but would help tremendously if it could happen monthly.

Aaron U.

I hated this software

Reviewed on 2017/11/08

I didn't get any benefit from this software

Pros

I liked that I could communicate with patients if I needed to via text, email, or phone. I was somewhat useful only when patients actually interact with the DemandForce messages

Cons

I feel this software was overpriced, and the voice used in the phone messages was too robotic and clunky

1.0/10
Neal T.

Poor service and follow up

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

1 review
0 helpful votes
“For a contact company, difficult to contact for service!”
4/25/19
I had a training session scheduled. At the last minute the trainer called my office to cancel. My dental office was closed for the training. A message that the training had been cancelled was received there AFTER I closed my office and drove in to the office. The trainer said he hoped he hadn't wasted my time.

They are paid to communicate. Why wasn't my email utilized? They are contracted to communicate to patients by email. Do they even do that? Well he did waste my time!

They have not yet rescheduled the training. Passive aggressive? Poor form for a "professional " company. Professional they definitely are not.

I'm glad I can get my complaint through Henry Schein company

Don't let them waste your time

Pros

Automation. Not confirmed by all patients

Cons

Service and platform inconsistency. Cannot get customer servicing

Steven M.

I thought the software was intuitive and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

Pros

The software does a great job of sending appointment reminders, and soliciting reviews and feedback from customers.

Cons

There is really not a whole lot of bad things I can say about the software except that it was pretty expensive.

Troy kaplan

Poor service

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Pros

Service to sign up was great then all down hill from there

Cons

There response to a problem is not there. They blow you off and do not step up and solve issues with there system

Jenny A.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH DEMANDFORCE

Reviewed on 2019/05/02

Pros

I do like the hot list feature they have.

Cons

1. They will contact people that are not patients and tell them they are past due. (Customer service says there is nothing they can do about this)
2. They will send appointment reminders say you animal hospital appointment (we are NOT an animal hospital)
3. Can not customize save the date appointments.
4. We have had a huge increase in no shows since we signed up with this service.
5. They will send some people a ridiculous amount of reminders and some people none