Demandforce Reviews

3.3/5 (38 reviews)
Sharon H.

Confirm Appointments with Ease

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

Overall, a very positive experience with Demandforce. My co-workers and I have found the live text feature very useful, it was a smart addition! Our clients frequently comment how helpful all the text and email reminders are, though we do have a few that wish we could adjust the frequency. At least we can opt them out if needed.

Pros

I really like the ability to text clients in real time using the text feature. If we are unable to reach a client via phone directly, this method of communication comes in very handy and gives us another means of contact that usually works better anyway since people text so frequently these days.

Cons

We did previously have an issue with auto-text confirmations texting the wrong time of a 2 or more part appointment. Our clients kept calling confused, and/or showing up late. It took over a month for this issue to get fixed, but to my knowledge it was fixed and hopefully will not be an issue in the future.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Sharon! We always appreciate feedback as it allows us to improve in the future, so thank you for the review! We are so glad you love the text communications feature.

Patti P.

No happy! Recently I have not been able to login on my personal laptop unless I am at the business.

Reviewed on 2018/07/26

Pros

If you can log on to the system, it is user friendly. However, currently the changes that have been made make it impossible to do anything outside of your business.

Cons

So, spent 30 mins with customer support to resolve issue, go home try to log on the following day and cannot access either one of my businesses. I am a busy person so it is very frustrating when I have to call in and do all these steps customer service had me doing and then to find out it was a waste of my time. Now I have to find time to call again. I have been using this same computer to log in for years, now it won't work. If I cannot log in away from my business, then I will not need your services anymore. I do all my work away from my business via at home or other locations.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Patti! Thanks so much for your feedback. We love that our software is user friendly! We are always making improvements and have made some changes since you last wrote this review. Check us out at go.demandforce.com!

Jeffrey S.

My friend and business owner could not be happier!

Reviewed on 2019/03/27

Pros

Very simple and straightforward process to acquire and set up. Demandforce communicated seamlessly with clients who had not been back to the business in a certain time frame and facilitated re-bookings with a large percent of those with that one recall message. Text messaging is powerful and preferred by clients. Facilitates the review process

Cons

Frequency of automated communications may be too much for some customers of businesses. Let them know that there are options for frequency and type of communication.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Jeffrey, thanks for the feedback! We love it when our customers are happy, and it's great that the text messaging feature is working well for your business!

Kurt J.

Back-end follow ups!

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Generally it works and it does its job well. However, its difficult to manage this platforms unsubscribe options to then meld with other marketing platforms unsubscribe lists. Makes it very difficult to use best practices.

Pros

The email/text/automated messages are very easy to implement and create.

Cons

The connector that links your QB file to Demandforce is a little cantankerous and 'breaks' for no apparent reason at random points which usually requires a support call which can then take a few hours to get it working again.

Response from Demandforce

Hey Kurt, thanks so much for your review! We are constantly growing as a company and so your suggestions are very helpful for us.

6.0/10
Josh W.

Great entry level program for generating customer interface

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Good program for shops not currently using one, but suffers compared to others in their category.

Pros

Sends appointment reminders, scheduled service specials, and requests customer feedback and reviews.

Cons

Demandforce was great while we used it but found other programs had more "cutting edge" features like customized program boosts and cellular customer feedback.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Josh! Thanks for giving us some feedback, we really appreciate it. We are glad you likes the appointment reminders and reviews features. Since you last left this review, we have made many product enhancements. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com!

Catherine R.

Demand Force

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

We have used Demand Force for a few years now and we are extremely happy with them. They keep up so well with our customers and keep on top of reviews, emails, etc. I love that they offer the links for appointments also. A great company to work with!

Pros

Demand Force is a great company that has helped us receive many leads and keep our current customers active and happy!

Cons

keeping connected is important but they are great at letting you know if there are any problems with this

Response from Demandforce

Hey Catherine, thanks so much for leaving this review! We are so glad that we can help you with your marketing communications needs!

Damon E.

Great CRM software !

Reviewed on 2017/12/12

Able to automate customer emails and get customer reviews.

Pros

Easy to access via mobile device. I can find all of my customers and their service history easily.
This is a great way to mange automated email contacts with customers, ask for customer reviews, and retain customers.

Cons

It would be nice to have a dedicated area to create and save quotes. There is "notes" area to add info , but a sales quote format would be very helpful.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Damon, thanks for your review! We are so glad that Demandforce helps you to retain customers with our marketing communications tools.

Chris H.

Fairly easy to use, lot's of features for campaigns to survey or inform your clients.

Reviewed on 2018/01/23

Real time surveys from clients, appointment confirmations, and post card reminders.

Pros

I really enjoy the surveys they automatically send out to our clients. It lets me know real time what clients think of the practice.

Cons

Seems to be overpriced for how much competition there is with companies like this. I also don't like how many reviews we have from clients on their website, that don't make it to Google.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Chris, thanks for leaving a review! Knowing what clients think of your business is very important to make improvements and we are glad the survey tool helps you do that!

3.0/10
Mati K.

Very Reliable and Efficient

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

Pros

Love how it integrated with our dental software, it makes confirming appointments and contacting patients a breeze! Also very easy to change patient preferences.

Cons

Not quite as customizable as I would prefer, sometimes it would be nice to send something other than the 'stock' message

Response from Demandforce

Hi Mati, thanks so much for your review! We are so glad that Demandforce helps you with contacting your patients. Thanks so much for your feedback, we are constantly growing and improving our product, so stay tuned for future product updates!

Richard S.

EASY hands free way to keep track of your business and customer

Reviewed on 2018/08/07

Wonderful, simple way to bring you and your business together.

Pros

Clean layout, easy to use, flexibility with contacting your customer using texts/emails. Ability to manage scheduling and reminders day to day with a simple click of a button. Data provided was easy to understand and very transparent.

Cons

ability to toggle privacy of your important data depending on the user.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Richard! Demandforce is there to help with your marketing communications needs and we are so glad you are enjoying the text messaging and email features!

Lea P.

demandforce

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

Pros

This software is amazing. I love that it does everything all in one. I really think the texting capabilities are invaluable and have been a great way to get more responses from clients. Also, the review section is helpful.

Cons

Nothing. I can only say that not being able to access information without internet i.e., if the power goes out.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Lea, thank you so much for the feedback! We love that you love our texting and reviews capabilities, love having you as a customer.

Anthony S.

Dentist

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

Love the Customer Success Manger support.

Pros

This software is simple to use. It has the latest and up to date technology. It can
be personalized by me. If I need help, I can contact my account success Manger and she teaches me how to resolve my issue.

Cons

My only issue is that their headquarters is in California. I am from the east coast. If I have a concern, I have to wait till 8am their time and 11am my time.

Started out great and lost value as we were using the program

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Pros

Ease of the install and automation of the correspondence with patients. The customer service was always wonderful when we did have to call in as well.

Cons

They started to branch out into other fields too quickly and most of the information we were receiving was no longer related to the dental field.

Response from Demandforce

Thanks so much for the feedback! We are constantly growing, and feedback such as this helps to inform future product enhancements and improvements. Since the time you left this review, we have made many improvements, so feel free to check them out go.demandforce.com!

Erin P.

Great software for growing a business!

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

Less work for the receptionists!!

Pros

I loved the reminders. My clients really liked being able to get text or email reminders instead of a phone call.

Cons

In my opinion this software is a little on the expensive side. It was able to do a lot to help maintain and grow my business, but I can't say that it was worth the price.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Erin, We are so glad that you are enjoying Demandforce's marketing communications features and more specifically our reminders feature. Thanks so much!

Nick M.

Great product

Reviewed on 2019/03/23

Pros

Pros: You can market to your client base easily. Reviews.

Cons

Cons: I'm not so sure Demandforce is keeping up with competitors products.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Nick! Thanks for your review, we are glad you can easily market to your client base. We are constantly growing and improving so stay tuned for future product updates!

Melissa N.

Super helpful tool for any dental practice

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

Pros

Great way to automate daily task in a dental office such as patient appointment reminders and marketing communications.

Cons

I wish the marketing email templates and layouts had more professional features so that the emails looked more technologically advanced

Charn P.

Amazing Support and features

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

Professional, prompt and well priced for the features offered.

Pros

Great responsive support and it solves our marketing issues. We love that it connects with our ChiroTouch system and a partner with WebMD.

Cons

Works great! No complaints. We haven’t crossed any issues.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Charn, thanks so much for your review! We are so glad that you love the customer support and features that Demandforce offers and that it solved your marketing issues.

Veterinary practice--horrible customer service

Reviewed on 2018/11/23

Pros

ease of use, collecting reviews and posting online, emails for reminders, set-up seemed easy enough other than the multiple phone calls that were required for an hour a a time.

Cons

Customer service was horrible! After six months of use, we realized our clients were not receiving text reminders. A substantial amount of income was lost. When I spoke with customer service they informed me they don't send out text for veterinary practice reminders. They refused to allow us out of our contract and became very rude. I was referred to upper management for was by far worse with customer service than the regular CSR. We immediately changed companies due to the loss of income. We were informed in the beginning of our contract that we would not lose our reviews. Our reviews are no longer visible anywhere online,

Response from Demandforce

Thanks for the feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed Demandforce's ease of use and reviews feature. Once a review is made, we are not able to delete or edit them!

We are so sorry to hear about your experience with customer service. We are continuously growing and since the time you have left this review some changes have been implemented. Check us out at go.demandforce.com!

Tanya M.

Used software for about a year

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Pros

It will automatically mark appointments confirmed in our software. Solicits reviews to facebook and google.

Cons

I would like the appointment requests to be for a more specific timeframe, and be able to give clients alternate choices.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Tanya! Thanks for letting us know your feedback. We have made many product enhancements and improvements since the time you left this review. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com!

Jesse W.

Neat system but doesn't live up to it's hype

Reviewed on 2017/12/08

Pros

It was an easy system to use and it had a lot of great reports to gather information on your customers.

Cons

It was expensive and didn't see the results we wanted to justify the amount spent in a 6 month span of time.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Jesse, thanks for your feedback! We have made a lot of great product updates since you last left this review. Feel free to check them out at go.demandforce.com

No Fexibility

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

I would say we are creating more problems rather than alleviating any.

Pros

They did in fact send out texts for patient reminders on a reliable basis.

Cons

It automatically recalls every patient who hasn't been seen in 2 years and there is no way to tailor it. You may have seen a child with a wart 2 years before and it sends a text that he/she needs to come in. This has overcrowded our schedule with patients we don't need to see. When we talked to them about this they said they would "work on it." One year later and we went with another company.

Response from Demandforce

Thanks so much for the feedback. We are constantly improving and reviews like this help us with future product iterations. We have updated our reminders feature in the time that you left your review and would love for you to check it out at go.demandforce.com!

Matt S.

Great way to keep in contact with customers.

Reviewed on 2018/07/06

Easy to communicate effortlessly with clients.

Pros

I like how this program keeps in contact with clients. You can customize how it contacts customers and sit back and it will do the work for you. Makes it simple and effortless.

Cons

I wish I could get a report sent to me monthly of the emails that are returned as undelivered. I can download a list but as far as I can tell I can just download one list of all time but would help tremendously if it could happen monthly.

Response from Demandforce

Hi Matt! We are so glad that you are enjoying Demandforce's marketing communication features and especially love that you feel it is simple and effortless. We love feedback, and have made several updates since you last left this review!

Natalie C.

Demand Force has help us retain and attract new patients. We love our rep, Rebecca!

Reviewed on 2018/05/17

Pros

The dashboard is simple and easy to use and edit. Also love the open communication with our rep, and the ability to segment patient communications.

Cons

We'd love to have patient payment portal options and appointment save the date possibilities. We are looking forward to those features.

Aurora E.

Great for client interaction

Reviewed on 2018/12/28

Pros

I love that we can reply to client texts or messages and review feedback easily.

Cons

The dashboard is a little bit cluttered but otherwise fairly easy to use.

Response from Demandforce

Thank you Aurora for the wonderful review. We are happy that you are enjoying Demandforce.

7.0/10

Not user friendly, hard to navigate, no support

Reviewed on 2018/06/26

Pros

I'm not too crazy about any part of this software. It has declined over the time span that we've worked with it--and the customer service has gotten worse. Word is that they were bought by a company that specializes in retail and not healthcare, so that wasn't good for us.

Cons

DemandForce is hard to navigate, is not user friendly, and is not customizable. In order to be a customer/patient management and communication system, it has to be customizable and flexible and it is not. There are many other options out there that provide the customization and flexibility businesses need and want.

Response from Demandforce

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on our customer service, so I am sorry to hear that you did not have an excellent experience. If you can provide additional information about your business we will be sure to follow up on your concerns.