Showing 20 reviews of 10

Telecom Expense Management

Telecom and wireless expense management

Showing 20 reviews of 10
Breck H.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Information

Reviewed on 2017/01/17

We use the tool to pull CDR records and it works great. Never had any issues and the support has been great. We found that the query would include names and general reports won't. We asked if the general reports could have that added and they added into the next release.

Pros

It just works.

Cons

Don't rally have one.

Response from Comview

Breck - Thank you for your kind review and for the confidence you and your colleagues at Central States Funds place in our software and team. We appreciate your business.

Chris M.

Pinnacle - A robust and constantly maturing TEM solution

Reviewed on 2015/11/20

I am consistently impressed with the Pinnacle Telecom Expense Management tool and its flexibility. Some of the things that make this tool stand out for me is their open and sharing end-user group, their adaptability to changing trends in Technology best practices like ITSM, and the customer support and engagement from knowledgeable support and project management staff.

Dorit S.

Senior Purchasing Analyst

Reviewed on 2011/02/03

recommending this product to others. tried other companies and highly recommend this one insead!

Pros

controls my wireless devices very efficiently and can save the corporation money.

Cons

I can't think of one!

Patricia a W.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Working with Comview has been excellent. My Sales Rep and Customer Service are always there to...

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

I am able to track Calling patterns on a Weekly to monthly basis.All the Software that I use here has worked efficiently. We recently got upgraded to a new Buffer which makes reporting work very well

Pros

When using the CDR software it is very User Friendly. I have pulled up numerous types of Reports which really helped our Departments

Response from Comview

Thank you, Patricia, for the great review and for your continued trust in our software and services. It's a pleasure to server Mather and we're always here for you!

Brian B.

Great product and business partner

Reviewed on 2017/03/23

We have been using Comview for TEM/WEM for several years now and they are a true partner to your business. Comview is not only an essential tool for our business but also responsible for identifying cost-savings for your organization which everyone can benefit from.

Kelli T.
  • Industry: Insurance

Excellent Product!

Reviewed on 2016/08/01

Our company has used this product for several years and will continue to use it for many more. The reporting capabilities are excellent and the support for the product is outstanding.

Pros

Wide variety of reports. Our account rep notifies us immediately if one of our sites goes down so we can take action right away.

Cons

I sometimes have difficulty running queries. (user error) However I contact my account rep and he walks me thru the process so I get the information I need.

Response from Comview

Thank you, Kelli, for being a valued customer and for allowing us to be an extension of your team. We truly appreciate your business and that you took the time to share your thoughts. We look forward to serving Shelter long into the future.

Chris W.

Great Customer Service and Ease!

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

Great Company and Great Tools

Pros

The software is extremely user-friendly and we have had no issues with it. I was surprised to see how easy it was to pull up the different reports available. Cost-saving for sure!

Cons

None at all. This is an incredibly strong software. The customer service was friendly and easy to work with.

Durell W.

Analyst II

Reviewed on 2017/01/23

Group/customer support great to work with, the app helps my group and I clean up and save. will work on extending for another year or two

Rilwan M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Valued Product

Reviewed on 2019/11/16

Pros

The software is extremely good to use. I think which is very much useful in telecommunications industries for call management and many data managements.

Cons

There is nothing much disadvantage on this software which is very good to use and easy to use

Keith F.

I'm a believer!!

Reviewed on 2017/01/23

I have used ComView in the last three institutions I've worked over the last 15 years. Incredible product and incredible support! ComView has saved us thousand of dollars in staff time and has made internal billing reports quick and easy.

Pros

Easy to use, accurate and reliable

Cons

None that I can think of! Great software.

Response from Comview

Thank you, Keith, for being a loyal customer throughout the years. We glad we're doing the right thing by you, and appreciate your business and great review. We look forward to serving you and your Centre College colleagues now and in the future.