JobBoard.io

Mobile-friendly job board solution for recruiters

Winston A.

Jobboard.io is an intuitive and easy to use solution. And in terms of deployment we were up...

Reviewed on 2017/07/26

The benefit are massive. Self sufficiency!!

Pros

The fact that you don't have to be a techie to use. The job post form is very easy to use.
We made our decision based on ease of use. And how quickly they answered our questions (RFI)

Cons

No Cons. Every is good about these guys. Sorry bad to report here. All but good.
They are God sent!!

Scott M.

Plug and play Job Board

Reviewed on 2016/11/30

Overall the job board works perfectly as advertised. The new design update looks great and provides a great deal of customization (ie: colors, fonts, html-friendly space). At $149/mo entry level pricing, it's a little expensive for smaller markets that don't charge a lot for job posts, however not prohibitively so - we still make more than we spend. Customer support is fantastic! Typical same day (or even same hour) reply to any inquiries. They have a few 3rd party partnerships for additional revenue opportunities, such as Indeed or Top Resume. Super user-friendly platform and simple backend to navigate, customize and change settings. We've been customers since August 2016 and are pleased with our purchase.

Pros

User-friendly backend
Customizable to your branding, menu, etc
Great customer service

Cons

The price is a little high

Response from CKN Services

Thanks for the review Scott - we enjoyed partnering with you to build out your community offering!

Marisa S.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

lots of candidates

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

Pros

Have found alot of great candidates and hired lots of great candidates from using this job board

Cons

all works great and easy to use sometimes tho candidates act a little confused as to how their resume was distributed

Chris R.

Awesome job board platform

Reviewed on 2016/02/28

For my money Jobboard.io offers the best software platform on the market for starting a job board. Its the most modern UI on the market and their team is highly responsive and genuinely cares about its customers. As a consultant in the industry I often recommend it to my clients.

My favorite features include the new reporting dashboard, mobile friendly UI and reliability of the servers. There are few cons but the main one would be the basic design layout. But you can customize it if you know some CSS.

Response from CKN Services

Thank you Chris - we appreciate your support and business!

Jennifer S.

Our number one priority was brand integrity upon switching to Jobboard.io - they were a true...

Reviewed on 2016/05/18

Everyone at Jobboard.io made sure that our transition to the platform went smoothly. They, especially Peter, went above and beyond to answer all our questions, solve issues and provide quick customer service as we migrated over. They are very open to feedback and are constantly making improvements to provide a better user experience for publishers, employers and job seekers. A+++ in my book!

Response from CKN Services

Thank you so much Jennifer! We've really enjoyed working with you and look forward to being a part of your much deserved success!

Chad M.

Best Job Bod Software on the Market!!

Reviewed on 2016/04/21

I was an early user of the job board software and WOW have they put so much time and effort back into the continued improvement of the software. Hands down the best and easy to use Job Board software on the market. The customer support is even better!! I highly recommend any person looking to start a job board use Jobboard.io Thanks for everything Jobboard.io for everything over the years supporting my past boards!

Response from CKN Services

Thank you for your kind words Chad! We love seeing our early customers grow!

Leah S.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Simple with Speedy Support

Reviewed on 2016/11/16

We've been using JobBoard.io for over a year now and have been impressed by the pace of new development, and by the customer support. Responses are generally quick and helpful, and the team is pleasant to deal with.

Pros

Simple interface, speedy support

Response from CKN Services

Thank you Leah - we've loved working with you and look forward to continue to partner with you!

Steph K.

If you're looking for a job board partner; this is your choice.

Reviewed on 2016/01/29

I've been in the staffing and recruiting space since before job boards existed (barely, but still). I set out to build a platform that would bridge some of the weaknesses of job boards in the employer recruiting process. I looked at ground-up development, WP theme development and SAAS tools... and even tried a few of those options in the process of choosing my platform. In the end, Jobboard.io made the most sense, so I signed up. It has been one of the best moves I've made in by backend business platform. Not only does it provide a captivating UI, it has an easy to navigate yet sophisticated back end. The real beauty of Jobboard.io is the devotion of the its creator, Christian, behind the scenes. Personal customer service, Facebook Group interaction, an unceasing development and deployment schedule, and a commitment to his customers.

Response from CKN Services

Thank you so much for your business Steph - we're delighted to have you as a partner!

Tj L.

Best Job Board Software in the industry

Reviewed on 2016/11/15

I haven't had one bad experience or problem with the software and the JobBoard.io team always available for any support or questions. The other great thing is they are always working on improvements, more functionality, and paying attention to the Google Algo landscape (ie. making sites mobile friendly, implementing SSL ect..)

I have also tested other forms of job board scripts, WordPress implementations (themes/plugins), and other variations and none are as reliable and as advanced as JobBoard.io

Pros

Always up to date, the support, user friendliness for site owners and for people using the job boards on the front end.

Cons

None

Response from CKN Services

Thank you TJ! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to help grow your business!

Suzanne L.

Great 'self-service' job board

Reviewed on 2017/01/19

We only advertise a small number of specialist jobs and we were placing them manually on our website, however this was really time consuming to keep them updated etc.

JobBoard.io is a great time saver as it virtually manages itself. Our customers can place their own job listings, add logos and direct application links through their own login and also pay online for the adverts through PayPal. The jobs expire automatically based on our settings. I can also post a feed of the current jobs through to our main website and newsletters.

The customer support is excellent and there are regular improvements and new features. The few queries that I have had over the last 16 months have been answered very quickly.

I would definitely recommend JobBoard.io.

Response from CKN Services

Thank you for your continued support Suzanne! We've enjoyed working with you and love hearing how our platform is saving you time and money!

Steve T.

Always so positive and ready to help support

Reviewed on 2016/10/06

I set up my DNS incorrectly and even though it had been working, my sub domain was also wrong. Christian (The founder) himself was quick to identify the problem from their chat window on their site, and he did not delay in correcting the issues within my domain provider GoDaddy.

This is not the first time jobboard has performed fast, efficient support. Goodness knows that when the stress hits of technical failures on my part, they laugh it off with me and solve it fast.

I know of only one other company online anywhere in the world with the same level of excellence - Jotform.
Both of these companies are setting new standards and saving me tons of Advil...!

Thank You, Jobboard.io
Steve.

Response from CKN Services

Thank you Steve! We love being able to interact with, and help our customers! Makes our day!

Tobias G.

No more headache with my Jobboard!

Reviewed on 2017/11/08

no more headache, all in one, every feature i need, a great support!
The software is better than every webmaster or programmer I ever hired. So even the pricing is more than ok.

Pros

It is so unbelieveable easy to set up and run! Much more than "do it yourself", it is magic :). It looks clean and organized. It offers every feature you need for high quality jobboards. The support team is fast, friendly and competent !!!

Matt K.

Best Job Board Software, Period

Reviewed on 2016/01/22

I run a number of regional veterinary job boards using JobBoard.io and I literally could not be happier with the product. It's incredibly flexible, the admin interface is simple, the job board looks clean for applicants, I'm able to collect visitor data from candidates, and the customer service on this product is second to none. I've been able to slowly expand my business thanks to this software which has only improved since I first started using it. I don't plan on switching services any time soon and if they keep building on this great product, I never will.

Response from CKN Services

Thanks so much Matt! You've been a great customer and we are happy to see you grow your business on our platform!

Tina H.

JobBoard.io is great!

Reviewed on 2016/08/10

I had a great experience. The job board was easy to set up and we had our first sale within 24 hours.

Pros

Ease of use. Amazing customer service.

Cons

No cons at all. Seriously!

Response from CKN Services

Thanks so much Tina! We are excited to partner with the American Association of Community Colleges!

P. R.

Nothing but praise!

Reviewed on 2015/11/24

I have been a Jobboard.io user for several months now and I am legitimately, honestly happy to be on board. Christian and his team are ultra-responsive to my requests and are constantly refining the job board product with powerful tools and intuitive, smart design. It's a pleasure to be part of this community--and so good to work with a company that really "gets" customer service. Thank you!

Response from CKN Services

Thank you so much for your support! We appreciate being in business with you!

Kevin C.

Great Job Board software leaves you room to grow!

Reviewed on 2015/04/19

I have been using Jobboard.io for over16 months and it has been the ideal solution for or niche jobboards!

• Industry: Human Resources
  • Used Other for Free Trial

My review

Reviewed on 2019/12/07

Overall, it was a bad experience. I wouldn’t use it again b

Pros

I only used it for a little while. I think it’s cool to be able to create your own Job Board.

Cons

I had a hard time navigating the site. I didn’t understand it at all. It wasn’t as easy as I would like.

Roy T.

Awesome Interface and Features - The Best Jobboard Site

Reviewed on 2015/11/14

I have designed, developed, managed, supported, evaluated and used alot of applications in my career. I must say, this is one of the most well thought out interfaces, integrations and user friendly sites I have ever seen. And fast and courtious support too!

If you are considering building a niche job site, spend no more time looking. Start doing with Jobboard.io

Response from CKN Services

Thanks Roy! We're glad to have you as a client!

Russ K.

Excellent service, easy to use and maintain.

Reviewed on 2016/03/06

I can't fault one bit of it, excellent software and excellent support when needed!!

Response from CKN Services

Thank you Russ! We are happy to be in business with you!

David B.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Quite Simply THE BEST

Reviewed on 2017/01/20

We're a scientific body and recently we took the plunge and started our own niche area JobBoard.
We did some research as you do in science and we contact several vendors, there's no point naming them. Eventually we came across JobBoard.io, what a breath of fresh air. the founder and own took me through all that I needed to know as a JobBoard debutante in which for him must have been a very long call. He then did it all again for the board so we could get sign off.
At every stage they have held our hand and explained everything in layman's terms so we could progress and at no point were we left hanging and wondering what do we do next..
Setup is easy, JobBoard.io is a SaaS solution, it was quite literally point and click after we had everything setup, which was particularly painless. All of 30 minutes after completion we were live and up and running.
We couldn't be happier, hence my long review. As far as I'm concerned credit should go where it is due; it's certainly due, there isn't a Noble prize for JobBoards but JobBoard.io will get my vote should they start one.

Pros

Ease of use, amazing support, great response times brilliant hand holding

Cons

Not found one yet

Response from CKN Services

Thank you David! It's been a pleasure working with you and the entire Royal Meteorological Society executive team. We know launching a new platform isn't always easy, and we're thrilled we were able to make it a smooth transition for your entire organization.

Chandra P.

Jobboard.io is the absolute best solution for anyone trying to start a job board.

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

Pros

The platform is so intuitive, simple, and user friendly. All the features you need are at your finger tips.

Cons

The only thing I would change about this software is the purchasing feature. I'd prefer if it were more of a shopping cart but the limitations didn't prevent me from setting up an ideal menu and the customer service is so over the top incredible that it more than makes up for any shortfalls a user may find.

Response from JobBoard.io

Hi Chandra - thank you so much for your kind words! We look forward to helping you grow your job board business!

Jill O.

I've had a great experience with this platform.

Reviewed on 2017/07/20

Pros

It's very user-friendly and easily customizable. Excellent, prompt customer service. The functionality is great.

Cons

Overall it's great. It would be great if there were more features to add or integrate to make it more robust.

Chris W.

A great solution!

Reviewed on 2015/06/19

I'm so happy that I found Jobboard.io
From the first day I have received amazing and FAST support from them. They have been helpful on many different issues from coding to promoting. The software is simple to use for the beginner but also has options for the advanced. My only problem is I didn't find them soon enough! If you're hesitant about a solution for your job board, you don't need to be any longer. Jobboard.io is top notch from my experience.

Highly recommend!

Response from CKN Services

Thanks Chris! We appreciate you as a customer and glad you are satisfied with our service!

John P.

Take it a from a beginner who did his research, this is the best

Reviewed on 2016/02/29

In terms of design, UX and UI, for admins, job-posters and job-seekers, it's simply the best. In fact, I'd put jobboard.io on par with the biggest SaaS players. I'm excited to continue growing my job board and working with Christian and his team, whose passion for the product shines through at every turn!

I'm a big fan, can you tell?

Response from CKN Services

Thanks John! We look forward to helping you grow your exciting initiative. Thank you for your support and business!

Nick H.

The most flexible job board software you will find

Reviewed on 2015/01/12

A great product from a great team. I have used several job boards for my business but none have come close to Jobboard.io It is very flexible allowing easy customisation to meet your business needs.
The team offer excellent support and get back to you very quickly. The software is also innovative being constantly updated and improved.