• Industry: Law Practice

Excellent Time Clock

Reviewed on 2017/01/31

I've been using TimeFlow for about 5 years. It's much better than a time clock. I would recommend this highly. This is an excellent product if you track time for employees.

Pros

Can change time if errors are made

Cons

Slightly bulky database functions can take some getting used to but not a big problem

Kemmy G.

Use for a small office time keeping

Reviewed on 2018/01/31

Pros

Very simple to use and to get reports, employees can monitor hours easily, wide range of reports which makes the software useful

Cons

Difficult to set up new user, usually have to get help since we do not do it that often. it would be nice to record vacation and sick hours easy

John C.

Excellent Cheap Time Keeping Software

Reviewed on 2016/06/16

We have used this software for more than 6 years and so far we are very happy with it because we have a small number of employee (less than 10) and do not need a very expensive software. This software works extremely well for the price. I would recommend any employer who does not want to spend a lot of money and find a software who can do the job. On top of it we do not have to pay monthly fee.

Pros

Ease of use, no monthly fee and very reasonable price.

Cons

I really do not see any. I just use this to keep track of the hours of a few employees.

Kim K.

Good Service

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

I have always had good feedback and help when requested. Good value for what you get. It took me a bit to learn the Time Flow system, but once learned was very easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use and download at any given time.

Cons

Can be confusing at times on how to change or alter employees punches.

Response from Duoserve

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you find TimeFlow simple to use and user friendly, as well as being a good value for the price. We welcome any and all feedback about features you would like to see, and you can always submit any suggestions through our support forum.

Katrina W.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Generally, we really like it. Simple. Easy to use. However, ability to reach support is a...

Reviewed on 2018/01/31

Simple, Cost Effective, Very few complications. We just need more helpful and responsive customer service when a complication does arise...especially on the phone. Thanks!

Pros

The software is simple and easy to use. Very few problems in that regard. Good options available. Fairly dependable.

Cons

It is Very difficult/almost impossible to get a hold of anyone there on the phone to assist when complications or questions arise. Experience difficulty when needing to transfer DuoServe to a new computer.

Lisa C.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Basic and Easy

Reviewed on 2019/03/14

good customer service

Pros

TimFflow is a nice and simple online time clock. If you dont want a lot of bells and whistles this would be a great product. We went from employees signing in/out on paper to this online system and I'm so glad we did. Printing reports for payroll is fast and easy.

Cons

When you have to clock someone in because they forgot...the steps aren't smooth

Shanna B.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Has worked great for our small business

Reviewed on 2017/01/09

We decided to use TimeFlow over 2 years ago to help better track our employee's hours and breaks. Since using TimeFlow our payroll has been made so much easier. TimeFlow is efficient, easy to use, and Cheap!! Thank you TimeFlow for such an amazing product to help make my job EASIER:)

Pros

Very easy to use. Reports are simple and exactly what is needed for efficient time clock records.

Marty J.
  • Industry: Automotive

Been using this software for years, there is a reason we haven't switched.... It's perfect!

Reviewed on 2018/01/26

Simplification of my day, time is money and I couldn't even imagine how much time this one application has saved me, not only with record keeping but by eliminating mistakes as well.

Pros

Installation was a breeze, the client application allows sign in from multiple locations and the database keeps track of all the information so I don't have to.

Mubeen M.

TimeFlow does a great job of providing an easy to use software with a plethora of features.

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Pros

Tons of features. I can access the system from multiple stations. In addition, there are many filters that I can use to get a better understanding of my employee's work schedule.

Cons

Sometimes the software does not sync properly. While this is rare, it requires me to go back in and manually input the times.

Jennifer H.

TimeFlow

Reviewed on 2020/02/03

we have used Time Flow for years. It is easy to use, affordable and takes care of everything we need in a timeclock.

Pros

So easy to use for staff and admininstration

Cons

I cannot think of anything that it does not do that we need.

Herman M.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

The agents are helpful

Reviewed on 2018/01/25

It is a very good program for keeping up with your employees time. I think the fingerprint device keep the employees on on his level. This way they cannot have another employee clocked them in and out.

Pros

It is a very good program for keeping a handle on your employees time. It is easy to use and that keeps down the frustration of having to do time cards. I think is very good program.

Cons

What I like least about the program that it is hard to get in contact with representatives sometime. There's answers that you need right away and sometime it take days to reach someone. I don't remember getting a call back from a timeflow representative. I normally have to call them back from lack of response.

Li B.

I have enjoyed using Timeflow, however, I wish there was an actual person to speak with.

Reviewed on 2018/07/12

Pros

Ease of use and accessibiltiy. I do like the reporting structure although, I think it needs a week of time option for reporting

Cons

No one to actually talk to for support questions. I do not like conversing online only when I have a problem. The reports menu could be improved.

Tyler B.

We use this with our team, as they work all over the world

Reviewed on 2018/07/09

We use this to log hours remotely with our company and pay our team with correct hours

Pros

Our team uses this software to log their hours and it helps since they work remotely. We are able to hold the team accountable through to pay them accordingly

Cons

They don't have an option for if you had less than 10 employees so if you only have 2 that you keep on payroll, then you pay the same amount as a company with more employees

Albert G.

have been using this software for many years. I like ease of use, functionality, dependability

Reviewed on 2018/06/13

Pros

Easy to use software with great reporting features. tracks hours, employee time off schedule. inexpensive price poing

Cons

integration with quickbooks would be great to have functionality. maybe more features having to do with back office operation

Chet M.

TimeFlow by DuoServe

Reviewed on 2017/01/24

I have been using Timeflow for 7 years and am still using the non-subscription version where I do not have to pay monthly. I like the ease of use for my employees and the ease of use to print out the details for the payroll company.

Pros

No monthly subscription fees

Cons

Newest version has monthly fees so I cannot upgrade

Lirain S.

Self explaining software, no training needed to use it.

Reviewed on 2018/01/26

Pros

This software has all the needed features I look for. These include clocking in and out, time editing, and reporting.

Cons

When your staff need the administrator to edit the time, sometimes it takes a few tries to get it done.

Roni S.

Very easy to use, good program for keeping time records

Reviewed on 2018/01/26

Pros

This program is easy to use. To set up employee log in is easy, printing out the time record for pay period is easy, it calculates overtime hours, and to edit the time sheet if necessary is not too difficult.

Kennia F.

VERY USEFUL

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

VERY GOOD, GOOD SERVICE AND FEATURES

Pros

IS VERY SIMPLE TO USE, MULTIPLE USERS, MAIN ADMIN USER FRIENDLY.

Cons

WE HAVE TO PAY FOR EACH COMPUTER WITH THE SOFTWARE. I COULD BE EASIER TO SELL A COMBO KIND OF LISCENCE.

James K.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Excellent and reliable employee time management software. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2018/01/26

A simple way to manage employee hours.

Pros

Easy to manage employees, run reports and make changes. Have been running the desktop version for close to eight years with virtually no issues.

Jim D.

Time Clock Handled

Reviewed on 2016/06/15

Duoserve is an easy to understand, easy to use time clock program. I have used it for several years.

Pros

Ease of use and understanding

Cons

can not change the order of employees, hidden employees should be separated from active employees.

Marie S.

Duoserve easy to use

Reviewed on 2016/10/12

I have been using Duoserve for the past 2 years and love the easy to use features. Their customer support team is quick to respond and very knowledgable. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an uncomplicated Time Clock solution. The fact that you can install it on numerous devices is great for those of us who travel.

Pros

Ability to install on numerous devices. Friendly customer support

Brittney W.
  • Industry: Hospitality

AWESOME PROGRAM!! VERY EASY TO USE

Reviewed on 2016/09/23

LOVE THIS PROGRAM!! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!! Had an issue and they responded and fixed it right away.

great customer service

David S.

Duoserve is professional and easy to use

Reviewed on 2014/05/01

Duoserve is a software company that I really enjoy using. Like its name suggests it serves as 2 separate functions. Its first is software called TimeFlow. TimeFlow is a time clock software that allows collection and management of employee work hours from multiple locations. So it basically allows multiple users to clock/log in and record their work hours. Those cards/fingers you press when you start work, this is just like that but its all on the computer, pretty cool huh?

The second one is ScheduFlow which shares the schedules(again used in a work scenario) so that you can reach all your employees of any schedule including work hours, meetings, calendar marks etc. These 2 software programs together create a very easy to use routine for businesses all around the world. The software is simple yet extremely effective and cost efficient.

Duoserve are a company that are creating quality products that have a large usage in the real world today. combining computing software and business to create two very professional programs that make any business run much more smoothly. Businesses aside it can also be used to track log in times from computers at home. Its modern, its fresh and it works like a charm. This is why I rate Duoserve a well deserved 5 stars.

Samantha P.

Customer service was easy to work with, and system is easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Pros

System is easy to use, and has several features that makes the system an overall great choice for a small business.

Cons

I like that the date defaults to our pay period, but when running reports it is annoying to have to go back and change the date each time you run a different repot. I wish it would default the last used date until you finish your session.

• Industry: Law Practice

Easy to use and export date

Reviewed on 2018/02/13

Pros

The software is easy to use and provides flexibility in how to record billable records. Also very easy to export data and compare against external records.

Cons

The software does not have a delineation for multiple records under a single client and therefore requires the client be inputted multiple times for multiple cases.