IT Incident Software Reviews

4/5 (5 reviews)
Larry S.

Inventory Must

Reviewed on 2019/09/10

Helps us manage and maintain better analysis of all applications.

Pros

Allows us to inventory and track software applications. Reports are easier to generate for budgeting.

Cons

It took a little while to get used to the software, but know its a breeze t operate. Just like any new application there was a small adjustment period, but no major issues.

Dude Solutions

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

My overall experience using Dude Solutions have been subpar. If things loaded infinitely quicker, this would be an effective resource.

Pros

What I like most about Dude Solutions in using SchoolDude is how I can manage my ticket count. I can customize what's in my queue to see what should be move to the top of my to do list. I like that you can also comment and transfer tickets to different people within your department and they have the ability to see what comments have been entered.

Cons

What I like least about the about the software is how slow things take to load. It would not be an exaggeration when saying it takes 3-4 minutes to pull a ticket up, then another 3-4 minutes for a tab to load if its been selected, (lets say the notes tab to enter new notes in the ticket) then another 5 minutes for the ticket to update with the new notes and finally another several minutes to change the ticket from open to close to remove it from your queue.

Not a fan at all

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

Awful, just awful I doubt this software will survive much longer at our school

Pros

This software was an attempt to replace our existing ticketing system. Roll out has been a nightmare. The system is buggy and loaded with glitches. Constantly having to call support or email support. The system is just over kill for what we need, even with all its features it cant do much of what we needed it to do. Its very slow when using it via smart phone and it's driving our techs crazy.

Cons

Where do I start? Nothing seems to work right, too many processes to get anything done, running reports to get information out seems impossible, little to no tech support, they keep referring me to help pages that do not answer my question. We've had nothing but trouble since the roll out.

Matt C.

fails to keep up with the times

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

Pros

The price. We bundle the IT ticket system with other "Dude" products, so it was pretty inexpensive.

Cons

You get what you pay for. Mobile interface is horrible. Password system for end users is ridiculous. No email / AD integration. Software has been almost the same for over 10 years with no improvements. Seriously, the last thing we need is the end user calling support for support on the IT Ticket system.

1.0/10

The Dude Does Not Deliver

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/12/26

Pros

This was a low cost solution for help desk. We chose it for the simple interface and low cost.

Cons

There isn't much customization available and customer support was slow to react to requested changes.