ChiroFusion Reviews

ChiroFusion

Complete Practice Management for Chiropractors

4.7/5 (266 reviews)
Daniel C.

ChiroFusion has been the best decision our practice ever made!

Reviewed on 2019/04/09

Working with ChiroFusion has been a positive experience overall. The software has been a solid system, allowing us to operate effectively on a daily basis and focus on growing our practice. Overall, the system has been a great fit for us. The price point, with the clearinghouse integrated, is unbeatable. This solution has been long overdue for chiropractors - thank you!!!

Pros

First off, I can't thank the folks at ChiroFusion enough for understanding how to make a simple, affordable and user friendly EHR. I’ve used numerous systems in the past and will say this software is in a league of its own. The software is web-based and can run on any platform including Windows and Mac. This flexibility is important for us as we use a mix of Mac and PCs in the office and work remotely from home at times. The workflow is intuitive and extremely easy to navigate for everyone in the office. We were up and running within a week with zero setup required on our end. The online scheduling feature with integrated intake forms has been a game changer for us. Our patients can schedule appointments with our office 24/7 from their mobile device and all paperwork can be completed online before the appointment. The reporting component produces detailed notes in under a minute that are clear and professional in appearance. The integrated clearinghouse also saves time and money. Claims can be uploaded to Office Ally at the end of the day with one click and claim status reports are provided within a few minutes. Our previous software required us to export our claim files from the system, then upload them to a clearinghouse that was charging us close to $120/month to submit claims. The last thing I want to mention is support. ChiroFusion's support team is always available and quick to get back to us whenever we have a question.

Cons

I'm truly happy and can’t really think of any cons at this time. The staff are always responsive to our requests for improvements and welcome our feedback. It would be great at some point in the future to include electronic eligibility verification in the insurance component of the software.

Response from ChiroFusion

Daniel, you have broken the internet with this review! WE LOVE YOU! We can't explain how much clients like yourself make us truly love what we do!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Did we mention how much you rock? Just sayin... :)

first week of using the software, and haven't done my 4 training sessions yet so far so good

Reviewed on 2018/02/17

Great price for what you get and was up and running quickly.

Pros

I like that the software is relatively easy to use. Once you get to know the flow, its pretty easy. I love that it is web based, so I can access it from anywhere. The overall look of the pages are very good and clear.

I have written support a few times as I was trying to figure things out and they always respond super quick and have been very helpful. I also love that your help section has tons of information on it.

So far very happy with the software.

Cons

I have a few things that are a little bothersome as i'm learning to use the app that I would love to change, but are not deal breakers. hoping that in time as updates go out these things will get changed.

I don't like how some pages you need to save before you click to the next, while other pages save automatically. I find that if im in a hurry I will put in all my findings and compete the longest form of a encounter and click the next tab forgetting that that page in particular needs to be saved manually.

I wish I had more flexibility with the text message reminders to change what gets sent out. I also would love if the online intakes would work with cell phones, as about half of my patients try to open the email on their phone and then give up when it doesn't work.

I also have occasional issues where either the site times out, or the connection gets bogged down and things freeze up on me, but this hasn't been too bad yet.

my last complaint is I wish the scheduling area was a little more clear. Depending on how you click the name will either bring up that appointment or send you the patients profile, which is a huge pain if you click it wrong. If there was a icon or something that told you were or how to click on the name it would be helpful

Overall I do really like the software, there are just tweaks you have to learn and once you do its easy going, but having a busy week and learning the software at the same time got a little cumbersome.

Response from ChiroFusion

Hi Doc, Thanks for your feedback! We do have a near future update coming for the scheduler and specific to what you have mentioned. You will be pleased with the update :) We also will take your feedback back to our team for the auto-save aspect in reporting. As for the Text reminders, these are industry standard and common format. We will pass along your feedback for intakes, as currently they are designed to work with any computer/tablet. We will also have someone reach out to you regarding your issue with speed. We do not have any reported issues with our server speeds and are hosted on Microsoft Azure. Our average page loading time is 1.6 to 2.2 seconds on average. There may be something related to your internet or system and we'd be happy to help you figure it out :)

Dr. W.

Old Dogs, New Tricks

Reviewed on 2016/07/26

We decided to wait on this review until we had actually learned the system.....so here goes:

Started out in this business with paper charts, paper claims, etc. etc. Recent EHR changes, as well as electronic billing brought me to medisoft and the other 'fusion' type software, which is less and less free the more you add to it. It was time to look for a comprehensive suite that will enable the billing, scheduling, and documentation all in one suite.

The team at Chirofusion has filled all of the required boxes. I was paying $89 per month for a clearinghouse, and their new annual maintenance fee added another $30 per month. In addition, keeping Medisoft up to date annually was another $40-50 per month. Strictly speaking, this software is saving me money over the prior approach.

Your documentation will be top notch. The transition was a little painful, as everything is interconnected, but once you get used to that fact, and realize that your office is now paperless, you will have no trouble moving forward. The daily reports are comprehensive, and the exam routines are very comprehensive, and will allow you to include as much information as you would really care to have in the file.

Pros

The support team is superb. I mean superb. They work very hard, and hopefully they are fully appreciated for what they are doing for our profession. They have vast amounts of appreciation from this office.

The billing module is also superb. When using Medisoft in the past, which has been a mainstay for many years, the accounting was never fully spot on (no doubt a reflection of how we were using it). This system, however, will allow you to keep track of every single transaction, posting, write off and payment. Patient payments are kept in our system as unapplied credits until the claim comes back, at which point we will adjust the line items, apply patient responsibility, and close the claim. Bang. Done.

****For your medicare patients, make sure that you go through the write offs carefully. One of our big insurers will assign a non covered status to exams, extremities, etc., and the system will automatically follow suit. You will have to manually assign these responsibilities to the patient when posting the EOB. If I can learn this, you can learn this.****

Posting of the remits is as painless as it can possibly be. The integration with Office Ally is superb, and you do not even need an account with them. You will communicate with Office Ally only when setting up your insurance companies for EOB / ERA / EDI, and that's it. If they do not accept a claim, you better figure out why (they will generally tell you), so you can correct and resubmit it.

Cons

This is a newish product. They are still working on it, and there are quirks. It took us a while to learn them. Do not hit the enter key in the payment entry screen, or it tanks the whole affair. From what I can see, they are working diligently to get through these issues, and they do listen.

Note and a claim in 30 seconds is perhaps a stretch. If you are going to be collecting, applying, and accounting for a copayment or deductible payment, that is 15 seconds right there. There is a fair amount of clicking just to enter a payment, and it will not recall anything from previous visits. If you are interested in keeping track of relevent changes in your patient's picture from one visit to the next, it will take you a short while to document this as well. It does pull through information from the last visit, and makes it very easy however.

Some of the screens are a bit disjointed. The software does not have the polish that it will in a year or so, but it does it's job very well, and is perfect for smaller to mid sized practices. Not convinced it is a high volume practice solution, but if that is you, then have someone running around with a laptop behind you, and you will be all set.

Couple of friday mornings, no service. Updates to the servers, etc, which is great. Growing pains, which, given what we are getting, for a very reasonable price........not the end of the world.

***You cannot have multiple unsigned notes open on a patient***

Response from ChiroFusion

Wow! Thank you so much Doc! We are humbled by your kind words about our support staff. We truly strive to offer unparalleled customer service to all of our valued clients & your feedback is exactly the reason why we love what we do!

Jennifer H.

Easy to use, once you get the hang of it

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

The training is great. The implementation team is very good. They are great at answering your questions. I would like more manuals and less videos (but that's just me)

Pros

I like the intuitiveness of the software, it all goes left to right, save at every interval. SOAP notes are easy to produce following the initial visit

Cons

Toggling between scheduling and documentation/billing could be a bit more seamless. It's irritating to put a new patient in the schedule and by the time you've entered all the required info, you've forgotten what time and date you were putting them on the schedule for.

Response from ChiroFusion

Hi Jennifer! Thanks for your feedback! We love to hear that our implementation staff are providing great training and it's what we strive for! We do have the scheduler feature that allows access to scheduler from any screen. We will be sure to reach out and one of our staff will ensure you are getting the most of this feature!

Michael P.

Loaded with great features. Easy to learn and use.

Reviewed on 2016/07/27

I run a high volume practice that includes 8 staff members. I've gone through my fair share of practice management software during my 19 year career and have found ChiroFusion to be in a class of its own. The software's interface is easy on the eyes and extremely user-friendly. We were up and running in about two hours with no setup required on our end. The system is able to efficiently manage our scheduling needs and includes email and text reminders which have really helped to reduce no-shows in the office. Documenting visits is quick and easy and requires a minimum number of clicks. I'm impressed with the quality of the notes considering it takes me less than a minute to document a visit. Submitting and tracking electronic claims to the clearinghouse is quick and easy. Their support staff is awesome and always go the extra mile to help us when we need it, even at nights and on weekends. This company clearly understands the value of great customer service!!

Pros

I like the ability to see all pertinent patient info in one screen. Appointment reminders are nice. It's cloud based so there's no software to install or update and I can access my practice from anywhere I have an internet connection - even using my iPhone. Friendly, knowledgeable and responsive support staff. The price can't be beat.

Cons

Posting payments manually does take time. I definitely recommend signing up for ERAs which will eliminate having to manually post payments and will automate the entire process. Definitely a time saver for high volume practices, or practices with limited staff resources.

Response from ChiroFusion

Thanks Doc! The auto-posting payments was of importance to us! Saving your office time & money is a primary focal point for our team and we're always looking for new ways to help make it happen.

Brett M.

I've just started using it. Overall it appears to be a nice program. There are some issues thought.

Reviewed on 2018/06/03

An electronic EHR from paper. Ease of use for what is there. Bring able to track patient records, files and billing. Bring able to access it anywhere. Overall I think it's better than many programs out there but it is close to being a very nice program.

Pros

The ease of using the billing and electronic claim submission. The patient dashboard is nice. The initial exam is fairly thorough and easy to go through.

Cons

I don't like the font size and how spread out the patient note is. I would like a soap note to be on one page when printed out. A new patient exam should fit on 1 to 1.5 pages. All the info included on an exam can fit on it. I don't like the extra explanation of every Ortho exam. Takes up too much space and causes extra pages for printing. Changing a CPT or diagnosis code is not an easy process in case you made a mistake and need to change it. Having to go back into the note to change a charge, then back to billing in a pain. The patient search function on the main page pops up the patient, but you cannot access that patient from the basic search. I need to enter a blank search to bring up the advanced search to get a patient up. A patient master list would be a nice option. I have an additional provider at my clinic and the additional fee was not advertised when I signed up, That is misleading when you say you can add as many users as needed, not mentioning additional fees for additional providers. I would like to be able to click on a patient on the schedule and open their note/info. A optional USB card scanner for credit card auto integration would be nice.

Response from ChiroFusion

Hi Brett, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! Looking over your review it sounds like you could use some TLC. It looks like you have not taken advantage of any of the training we offer? We have tried to reach out a few times and we strongly urge all new users to take advantage of our one-on-one training as it will demystify all the aches and pains you have outlined. The system has the ability to do all that you've mentioned and more and all you need is a guiding hand and some simple training. We will reach out again this week, please try and find time to train on the system with one of our stellar specialists that most clients rave about :)

Michael P.

Easy to use. Great value. Highly recommend this software.

Reviewed on 2017/10/19

Improved office efficiency. More time to spend with my family and friends.

Pros

Overall, I'm very happy with the system. Our office has used 3 other chiropractic EHR software systems over the past 16 years and taken countless of demos. Although none of these systems have been perfect, I feel that Chirofusion was the best of the bunch and has served us well over the years. The software's interface is simple yet efficient, and simplifies many common office procedures which keeps our staff happy. I also like that the clearinghouse is actually integrated into the software and offered at no additional cost. This makes billing and claims management much easier for my billing staff as there is no need to upload claims to an external clearinghouse. One of the things we love most about this company is their support system. They are literally available anytime you need them including late evenings and even weekends. Melinda and Bonnie have been a huge help and are always pleasant when we call with questions. I highly recommend Chirofusion to anyone looking for a great chiropractic office software.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to remove some of the features that we don't use to simplify a few of the screens. I would also like to someday in the future see online scheduling enabled.

Amy C.

Since 2002, I have experienced and used a dozen or more chiropractic EHRs. ChiroFusion is the best!

Reviewed on 2017/10/23

Pros

Since 2002 as a CA for a chiropractor and now as a DC myself, who has owned three clinics in my decade career, I have experienced and used a dozen or more chiropractic EHRs.
ChiroFusion is the best!
I love the scheduling, being able to see if a SOAP has been completed from the schedule view, the text and email reminders for patient appointments, the ease of use with extra charges for any cash services or products, customization of write offs aka adjustments to a positive or negative for any reason needed, claims and refiling are a breeze, patient reporting is simple yet inclusive to any reports you may need.
The patient dashboard is perfect - shows patient picture, and any images such as, X-Rays, etc can be uploaded as a jpg and shown on dashboard - great tool for ROFs.
SOAPs are the best and quickest I've ever seen! Love the task manager!
I could not be more pleased with this software, so much so that after switching to ChiroFusion back in March 2017 for my own clinic, I also recommended all my fellow DCs do the same!
The on-board training was the icing on the cake - hands down BEST I've been through!
Help Desk is awesome for any training as you go, and available real time, all the time, by one click from your ChiroFusion screen without having to call, set appointment or go to an outside site. Of course, it's cloud based which is imperative and if you aren't using cloud based EHR you need to! I am a forever ChiroFusion fan! Thank you! Amy Cox, DC

Mathew H.

Making the move to ChiroFusion has made us more productive and profitable practice.

Reviewed on 2017/04/20

We, like many other practices, were stuck with overpriced, overly complicated and bloated software simply because it's what we had grown comfortable with over the years. What made us consider a change was the constant need for pricey updates, compliance issues, server costs and an ongoing cost for tech support.

When the search for an alternative began, ChiroFusion kept coming up as a truly viable alternative so we requested a demo and were blown away by the friendliness, responsiveness and knowledge of ChiroFusion's staff.

Within a week we were trained and up an running with our new software. If we ever have a question support is included and very responsive to our requests and the constant improvements means the software just keeps getting better!

We now save over 70% monthly in operating costs and are a leaner and more responsive practice that can spend all of our time on patient care and none of our time dealing with software and technical issues.

Pros

Ease of use, exceptional support, low costs, every feature a chiropractor may need is integrated and automated. Once a patient is set up you can go from entering SOAP noted to filing a claim in under 3 minutes; we've timed it!

Cons

Nothing really because if you ever have a problem support is very responsive and if you have a suggestion and they like it ChiroFusion will integrate it usually within a month.

Timothy S.

Totally Satisfied With ChiroFusion - easy to use with excellent support.

Reviewed on 2016/06/30

Melinda,
Thank you so much for assisting me today with some issues I had using ChiroFusion. Not only did you answer my emails proptly, you also called at the time you stated you would. Your effortless guide through the CF system shows me that you have done everything to understand that program completely and convey it to me------not my experience with other software companies.
This is only my second time contacting ChiroFusion (Maria and yourself) and both times my questions have been fully answered with no hesitation or "guess work". Thanks for giving me another reason to tell other Chiro's why I like your system so much.
Sincerely,

Timothy J. Sciullo, D.C.

Pros

Once you get past the learning curve it becomes very easy to use. I like being able to operate my entire office management from my tablet or phone. Support is speedy and well trained on how the system operates. The updates are frequent and seem to address areas to add speed and ease of use that is not an additional cost.

Cons

Pre-populated insurance companies, Referral sheets with Demographic+Insurance+Type of Request to send to imaging or MD offices. Nothing really that I dislike about the system, just a few things I hope to see added with future updates.

John D.

More Bang for the Buck than a Howitzer

Reviewed on 2016/07/12

I've been in practice for 24 years, and have dabbled in Medisoft and plain old ledger cards. This is by far the best and most efficient way to keep notes, it is super user-friendly, and very intuitive. The customer support is superb, and Maria, who trained me, is not only incredibly knowledgeable, but makes the whole experience a pleasure.

The system itself is very through, and I have been asked for notes from insurance companies or by patients who needed them for reimbursement, and I have never had an issue. They are easy to compile and have everything needed to get paid.

Pros

The ease of use and ability to take someone from the moment they walk in the door, through submitting bills, in no time at all. Their exam forms have almost every test and technique you can think of, and if something is not there, you just email them and they do their best to add it into the system asap. The low cost is also a huge plus. I have seen other systems and have friends who use them, and they not only have issues, but are paying an arm and a leg.

Cons

I wish I knew about this many years ago, because it would have made my life and practice so much easier. I'm a sole practitioner, so I do all the intake and billing myself, and this is a snap.

Response from ChiroFusion

Thanks Doc! One of our primary goals is always ensuring that we meet the needs of all practice types, be it sole practitioners and multi-staff offices. We're excited to see that we've helped you make managing your practice enjoyable & easy.

Mckenzie F.

The Future Looks Bright

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/07/23

With ChiroFusion, we will have a more comprehensive program that manages our billing, our note taking, and our patients all in one place. We will no longer have to use multiple different companies to run our business. Not to mention that ChiroFusion is uniquely tailored to the needs of a chiropractic clinic. Our other software has always worked, but not in the same easy-to-use and comprehensive manner that ChiroFusion works.

Pros

We are just now implementing ChiroFusion for our practice. Already it has more features than our old software and it can easily do things that I always wanted our old software to do. We have not yet implemented it fully, but the customer service has been top notch and I am impressed by what I have seen thus far.

Cons

Transferring all of our old data over to this new software has been a challenge so far. However, the customer service at ChiroFusion is excellent and they will do their best to help you find a solution.

Response from ChiroFusion

Hi Mackenzie! Thanks for the awesome feedback! We are always over the moon when one of our clients is uber happy! We love what we do and work our butts off to bring you THE best software with the UBER BEST service around! We love to know that our hard work is making our clients happy!

Eric N.

ChiroFusion Review

Reviewed on 2018/08/16

I've been using ChiroFusion for a few months. I think they have a great platform, and can improve upon it even further. I would recommend this more to a smaller, one-two doc practice, and in fact I just did, but it becomes pretty expensive when you have multiple practitioners that are all part time.
I think they should have a max price per practice if you have more than say 3 practitioners.

I really look forward to them hopefully implementing some feature requests that I suggested.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to learn (at least for doctors), a bit more difficult for front office (billing, etc)
Web based, no need to store info in your computer. Access anywhere.
Quick response from support team when you have questions.
Built in credit card plug in. Ability to do recurring charges for plans if that's what you do.

Cons

-Inability to add/edit things you want, such as, adding an ortho exam if they don't have it.
-Lack of feature request implementation: if you want something added to it, not likely going to happen.
-Expensive when you have multiple doctors. If you have a doc in your practice coming in 1 or 2xweek, you still have to pay the full price to be able to bill under them.
-Apparently, inability to export all your patients data (med history) with a click of a button if you want to leave. You have to click on each pt and export data individually. Imagine if you have 2K+ patients, exporting one by one!
-Only good for chiros, no acupuncture built in format. (though you can type your own and paste into forms)
-No built in PI report format.
-No built in addendum format.

Response from ChiroFusion

Hi Doc, Thanks for your feedback! We do invite clients to submit recommendations and requests as we implement them every single month :) We also do offer great reductions for multi-provider offices and at 3 providers it's only $49/month more. We've done our homework and we always strive to be the top taco in town ;)

Tawanda L.

Top Choice!

Reviewed on 2017/04/25

I have been a certified medical biller for more than 20 years and have owned my own billing company for the past 14 years. I have used many different billing software products over the the years and can honestly say that ChiroFusion is at the upper end of the various software we have used to bill for our chiropractic clients. The software is web-based which makes it easy for us to manage our client accounts regardless of where they are located. Many of the day-to-day billing tasks like claims generation and payment posting are automated which saves time. The integrated clearinghouse makes claims submission and tracking a breeze! There's also a good variety of reports to track the financial health of the practice.

Pros

Automated claim generation and payment posting. Fully integrated clearinghouse. Friendly and knowledgeable support staff. Supports both cash and insurance-based practices.

Cons

We manage a large volume of billing accounts. It would be nice to be able to manage all of these from one central location.

Justin P.

After a month, I am really enjoying the documentation part of the software.

Reviewed on 2018/01/23

Pros

I love how easy and quick it is to complete soap notes. I really enjoy the save draft feature to remind me of what notes I still need to work on. The schedule will also display which soap notes have been completed, also reminding me which notes are complete and incomplete. I like how exams and soap notes are customizable. My favorite part of all is the cloud based software, Mac and Windows friendly, and all your files are accessible on any device with internet connection.

Cons

The schedule is not customizable when it comes to time intervals, which means the intervals are set at 10 minutes making it difficult for staff to schedule appointments quickly. When scheduling a new patient, you must enter too much information before actually getting that patient onto the schedule. The billing tab is difficult to navigate. There is no section for "nickname", rather than just first and last name (even middle and suffix would be nice because we have several Sr./Jr. type patients). We often work remotely, so a mobile app is becoming necessary in today's day and age. We currently have to use a different software for scheduling because it is too difficult to use the CF scheduler on a mobile device. This creates more work later on because all of the patients have to then be transferred to the Chirofusion schedule before they arrive.

Response from ChiroFusion

Hi Justin, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! Regarding the scheduler & increments customization... You spoke & we listened! This feature goes live tomorrow morning along with a few other scheduling items we have coming down the pipeline. We value your feedback & want to ensure that all our clients and happy & feel valued :)

Dr. chris K.

Overall great quality and always updating.

Reviewed on 2017/12/07

Pros

I love that it is cloud based and that I can access the software on any device. It also means that it is always being updated with new features to make practice easier. Any time I've had a question, the customer services has been fantastic about getting back to me the same day. Even when I submit a question at the end of the day, when they should be home, somebody usually replies back. Once the first visit is in, it's pretty easy to document each visit and enter appropriate charges.

Cons

It's a monthly cost forever. It's the same as paying for maintenance support in some of the other EHR software out there, but it's an expense that I will have forever. I'd like a few more statistical reports, but these are things that can be added in the future with the updates.

Response from ChiroFusion

Hi Dr. Chris! Thanks for your time in giving us such great feedback. Along with the several reports we already offer, we listen to all feedback from our clients and have many more on the way! One of the most invaluable aspects of being subscription based is that we take care of all the hassles of maintaining compliance, safely storing your data in the cloud and giving you full access to tons of new updates and features we release frequently. It's like have a car warranty that never expires and a car that always stays new! can't beat that ;)

Christopher H.

The Best Chiropractic Software Out There!

Reviewed on 2016/10/04

As an associate chiropractor and now an owner of my own practice, I've used various EHRs in my career thus far, such as eFuturehealth, ChiroTouch and Eclipse, Practice Fusion to name a few, and Chirofusion wins by far! It has truly streamlined our billing and documentation to a perfection that is all at the doctor's fingertips, and not switching back and forth to other programs/sections within the software to get what you need. It allows the doctor(s) to reduce the need for a huge billing staff constantly motioning the clearinghouse because Chirofusion has it already integrated into their system and the software flows perfectly. Their documentation for doctors makes notes simple, accurate, affordable, and efficient. I am so glad I chose them for the foundation of my EHR and I recommend you do the same!

Pros

Efficient, Excellent software flow with documentation, and billing. Very customizable. Affordable. Great customer service.

Cons

Can very rarely be slow because its cloud/internet based.
Could use more selections for the doctors to choose from in the notes taking/documentation process.

Response from ChiroFusion

Thank you kindly Doc! We fondly value your ongoing support and as being one of our clients that has been with us since inception.

Stephen F.

I have had Chirofusion for the last month and overall I can't complain. It is easy and runs smoothly

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

The note taking and transfer to the billing is pretty seamless and easy. It makes making detailed notes easier than any software I have used in the last 6 years. There are a few outdated fields that need to be addressed, but nothing that takes a couple seconds in order to finish a note.

Cons

The initial training is almost useless, they just go over the training manual and videos that is offered for free, but the worst part is they show you on a demo account and not actually on your own login account to make sure it is setup correctly, which I thought was extremely unhelpful. I would be guessing they do this so that you need to call and pay for additional support later, if you don't have the full package. If you have used any EHR/EMR software before it is pretty easy to setup without the initial training.

Response from ChiroFusion

Hi Stephen, thank you for your feedback! We strive to keep the system user friendly and efficient. The training that we offer is designed to teach users how the system works and how to perform tasks/functions. Our on-boarding format has been in place for over 6 years and has proven to be most effective in providing a quick and smooth transition to CF. The demo account is common in many facilitator/trainee environments as it allows for user-error, testing and practice. It is designed to preserve the integrity of your personal account as well as endorse privacy compliance. The support we offer is optional and something we don't every push on clients. Once you have met our team you will agree that our service well exceeds the nominal cost. We will most definitely take your suggestions back to our team!

Matthew V.

Best software I’ve used yet!

Reviewed on 2019/03/13

This is been one of the best decisions that I have made for the future of my business. I love that this is a cloud-based system it is going to allow me to move around with ease and complete my notes at home after a long day of seeing patients. I like that the management and the staff that work for customer service are wonderful at what they do very responsive and excellent at giving training sessions. The owner of the company even personally called me to see if I needed anything !

Pros

I love how easy it is to create a well organized note with detailed exams. Once you learn the software it’s incredibly easy to create an exam and a note. I like how each section flows very well. I like the ability to customize and utilize macros with in the comments sections. I really like how all of the orthopedic tests and neurological exam is built in note. I love that it is cloud-based and I can go anywhere to do my note !

Cons

It would be nice to be able to create more templates within different sections of the exam or the soap note, for instance if you have a protocol that you do for neck pain or headaches maybe there could be a template for the objective section just for headaches and therapies you provide for headaches

Response from ChiroFusion

Hi Matthew, WOW! We love that you love us! Your feedback is reflective of exactly why we love what we do! We not only want to provide an epic EHR software to clients, we want to help fellow Chiro's become successful business owners! Founded by a Chiro with the same vision, we want nothing more than to pay it forward and help raise others up in the same journey!

John L.

Practice software that is able to do it all

Reviewed on 2018/05/07

good stuff that can be used by many types of practices and can be tailored to fit suite.

Pros

A stable software that manages your practice needs all in one place. Tech support is a plus to help with your needs and has your covered

Cons

cost of the program is the only drawback and can be a hindrance to newly practicing doctors. The setup did take some time and effort to run smooth but that may be for any new software

Response from ChiroFusion

Hi John, thank you for your feedback! One thing we vowed to be was affordable across the board. We have stayed true to our $99/month subscription from inception which makes us one of the most affordable comprehensive systems on the market. We know how much goes into starting a new practice for new graduates and this is why we offer our graduate plan program with $0 set-up & activation & 3 months free support. This is what makes us a popular choice for new graduates!

Liz M.

Online intake forms

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

We started with Chirofusion in October of 2015 with the launch of the site. The site was helpful for a new practice with no onsite billing staff. The growth and improvements made since then has made this a rockstar of Chiro EHR! The billing and A/R section is designed to flow well from start to finish. We were able to free our practice of a billing company that costs a lot of money for minimal work.

Pros

We just started our online intake forms. You guys continue to rock at chiro EHR! Thanks for keeping our overhead low by creating a great software! No extra staff needed and cuts down on computer time. I spend more time treating!

Cons

There are time of the day that the site runs sluggish.

Response from ChiroFusion

Thank you Liz for your feedback! We truly value all of our clients and it makes us most happy to have clients grow with us throughout the years :)

Dean H.

Needs more refining, very inconsistent. Keep in mind, most of these reviews are new users.

Reviewed on 2018/01/20

Pros

Billing is integrated which saves a ton of money compared to other programs. Visually appealing. Built for chiropractors.

Cons

Quite a few here:
* The schedule is very clunky feeling. Not the easiest to see what your week looks like. Doesn't allow for blocks for out of office etc. without making a fake patient which makes it more difficult to track stats. Adding a patient is also clunky. If a new patient calls, you go to the schedule, find a spot, add the new patient info, then it takes you to their file instead of the calendar where you then have to add the patient onto the time slot you originally clicked.
* If you are not a subluxation based doc, you have to deal with the fact that it is all over the chart. I would prefer the ability to put "restrictions" or "Segmental dysfunction" or anything alse.
* The chart flow is VERY inconsistent. Some pages require that you click save, others don't. When changing tabs, the program could easily auto save but it doesn't.
* Requires constant maintenance to chrome just so it doesn't lose data from click to click.
* Statements are a bit of a pain. It only allows you to print batches of 10 patients at a time. If you have a couple hundred patients, It would take a VERY long time.
* Definitely takes more than 30 seconds per note.

Response from ChiroFusion

Hi Dean, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. A quality experience for all of our clients is of utmost importance to us. The initial training we offer helps ensure a quick & easy acclimation to CF and most users are up and running in just a couple of weeks. We do see that you did not take advantage of the full training experience we offer & some of the challenges you are experiencing are simply attributed to a lack of understanding for the workflow of our system. Maintaining your browser updates is highly recommended for the security of any web browsing experience. Chrome is great because updates take just seconds. We are always open to feedback from our clients & do our best to incorporate a lot of what we receive into future updates. We strive to meet the needs for all styles of practice & providers that use our software. Thanks again Doc!

Brandon H.

Best Decision We've Made!

Reviewed on 2016/10/07

I came to Chirofusion 6 months ago out of frustration with my former EHR - or should I say EHRs. Over the past 5 years I have used 3 different software systems, none of which have been able to accommodate my needs. I'm happy to say that Chirofusion has exceeded my expectations not only as a software but as a company in general. The software is intuitive and very easy to use. Notes can be done on a iPad and take less than a minute to complete, Billing is for the most part automated with no extra clearinghouse fees. Support is always available whenever my staff or I have a question, even on weekends which is unheard of in this day and age. I highly recommend Chirofusion to anyone looking for a reliable and affordable EHR that's chiropractic-friendly.

Pros

Highly affordable. Easy to learn and use. Software is cloud-based and can be accessed from anywhere. Has everything needed to manage a busy practice. Support team is readily available.

Cons

Patients do not have the ability at this time to complete their intake paperwork online which would save time. I've been told that this feature is something that should be available later this month.

Zach S.

Couldnt be more happy with this software!

Reviewed on 2017/02/03

This is my second practice. I opened it on a bootstrap budget, and the price of chirofusion is what was the biggest selling point. I figured i could change software once the business became solvent. I just assumed the user interface was lacking, given the price, and i would relegate myself to doing more work until i could afford something else. I couldnt be more wrong. I am absolutely thrilled with chirofusion. in my previous practice i used a cloud based software that was $269 a month with a large setup fee. I thought it was great, until i switched. Chirofusion is fully integrated with a clearinghouse. I can pay someone to do data entry for new patients and all the information i need is in the system. it gives me the opportunity to bill as i go rather than have someone else do it for me. it saves on hiring extra staff and ive never had such a firm grasp on finances, because im the one doing the billing. i know where every dime is! If you dont have $99/mo for a system like this then youre probably too far gone and nothing will help.

Pros

price, user interface, fully integrated with a clearinghouse. Incredible tech support. Honestly best tech support ive ever seen.

Cons

yet to find one

Heather D.

Overall Great System

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Pros

Use this software daily, works good does freeze and reset itself quite often. However there are numerous features available. So, for the money the sytem is great!

Cons

How the system freezes almost daily and resets itself in the middle of a task.

Response from ChiroFusion

Hi Heather! Thanks for your feedback! We're glad that you're enjoying your experience thus far :) In regards to the freezing issue you are experiencing... Our server health and performance is of utmost importance to us as we host to thousands of users daily. We have a dedicated team that monitors server performance with no reported issues and an average page loading time of 1.9 seconds. The issue you are experiencing could be due to other factors such as internet connectivity or hardware. With that said, our support team is happy to help investigate and diagnose such issues and we will reach out this week to provide you with more information.