Zoho Meeting

Web conferencing tool to host online meetings and webinars.

4,4
4,6
Chris B.
Industry: Medical Practice

Better and Cheaper than the other Platforms

Reviewed on 2020/07/24

Overall, I love Zoho meeting just as much as I love all the other zoho apps. I switched my technology company over a year ago and since then weve switched every business we own over to all zoho apps to manage our businesses.

Pros

Very easy to navigate and use. The webinar feature is a major bonus to an already good platform.

Cons

In order to utilize the recording feature you must be on the pro edition.

Terri armenta -.
Industry: Public Safety

Very EASY to use!

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/03/19

Perfect execution and easy to use. The platform allowed for the easy creation of webinar details.

Pros

The best part of this software is the ease of the entire set-up! I've used webinar software programs before but this software offers the same features of the 'BIG NAME" webinar services but with a more reasonable price.
I was looking for a program that would fit into my business' budget since I'm only using webinars on a monthly basis. The previous programs I used didn't offer any budget-friendly options for the frequency of my business.
The webinar platform is smooth and I can manage without a co-host/admin/assistant. Like the big-name players in webinar platforms, Zoho has participant reminders, direct links, and webinar recordings.
My recommendation is to take advantage of the free trial and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Cons

I don't think Zoho is missing any features for my business use. If I was a heavy user, I may have a different opinion. I will continue to explore and use the platform's many features.

Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Fantastic Customer Service

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/10/22

It was the last day of my 14day trial period and I was yet to host my first webinar. I sent an email to zoho customer service requesting for an extension. I wasn't sure I would get a positive response. Guess what? They responded promptly with 3days extension to my trail period. How fantastic!
My webinar setup, and the virtual event was seamless. But it's the service that did it for me.
Thank you Team Zoho!

Pros

I liked the different template options for pre registration, etc. and the fact that, I could choose whose registration to approve or decline.

Cons

The tutorial showed me how to operate a successful webinar. So fortunately, I didn't have any issues

Manuel R.
Industry: Computer Software

Zoho - Don't bet on their ability to keep their platform running

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

Terrible, stay away. You probably had good experiences with their Mail or CRM, but as it turns out they manage this division horrible.

Pros

API to check some aspects of the meeting is great for platform integrators such as ourselves, pricing seemed right.

Cons

After some research we selected them as our platform, we ended up buying around 10 licenses. Our business cases we had at least 3-4 meeting running every single day with different presenters. We had issues with them at beginning of each month, for some reason they decided to releases "hotfixes" to production Sunday overnight at the beginning of each month, every single time we had a "hotfix" something broke. We had instances were none of the cameras for the participants showed on screen, it took a week for them to figure out how to resolve, sometimes functionality was changed or was completely disabled between versions (presenter permissions) and the latest and the reason we decided to move after months of being customers, today (June 11, 2020) both of their mobile application crashed when people tried to access via their mobile phones. Support is just frustrating, they don't have a number to get on a call with your when you have issues, everything is being handled via email and from India, so good luck resolving any concern on your business hours, all of our support concerns were replied back with "Oh sorry, please provide meeting ID, we will resolve diligently", it was never resolved their support strategy is to let things resolve by themselves or for you to give up. Now one of the PROs was the API access as it turns they removed all documentation on how to use their APIs so good luck trying to figure out that yourself if you didn't have an integration in place.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Chad B.

Excellent Alternative for Meetings and other Business Functions

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2020/09/20

Communication with other users was the main reason for exploring this product and I have not been disappointed.

Pros

Zoho is an excellent alternative software to other programmes out there which provide Business Platform services. Using Zoho has been easy, as the learning curve is very flat and most users get it intuitively.

My most liked feature would be its ease of use.

Cons

When using other Zoho Products, clicking on the icon to open the Meetings platform can sometimes result in activating the product before being ready.

Waldemar C.
Industry: Arts & Crafts
Company size: Self Employed

Wy I love Zoho Meeting

Reviewed on 2020/04/19

Quick and easy setup. Zero problems with recordings or use it.

Pros

I tried many solutions to conduct business meetings, but Zoho Meeting proved to be the best.

Cons

Layout setup for end users. No translation availability for other languages than provided.

Milind J.

User Friendly & Convenient Online Meeting & Webinar Platform

Reviewed on 2020/08/27

Fantastic Experience and probably I will switch to Zoho platform for lifetime.

Pros

Platform is very convenient for usage & I would recommend this to anyone who are glued to buzz making platforms.

Cons

Platform marketing is not enough and that's why most people need this platform are glued to expensive platforms which do that exacly what Zoho does.

Eddy H.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

An inexpensive alternative,

Reviewed on 2020/08/28

Good system, a bit bare of a user interface, but has what we most commonly need and find in other similar solutions;

Pros

Quick set up, since we were Zoho users; user administration already in place; familiarity

Cons

too tight of an integration with other zoho products; have had moments where users accidentally enrolled into other systems by accident.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Ann U.
Industry: Computer Networking
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

zoho meeting review

Reviewed on 2020/05/04

we use it very comfortable. it works without delay

Pros

we started using zoho, after my companie decided to work remoutly. it is very comfortable conversation with team in distance. has many tools, to make comunication comfortable

Cons

nothig, maybe to be avaible for bigger groups

Industry: Education Management

Great for Small Businesses

Reviewed on 2020/10/24

Pros

I used meetings and replaced Zoom! Great product!

Cons

Nothing- everything was great! I enjoy using zoho meetings very much.

James W.
Industry: Human Resources

Extraordinary Product

Reviewed on 2020/03/08

We use Zoho Meeting for demonstrations, coaching sessions and engaging corporate teams. In working with Zoho Meeting we have conducted leadership training to up to 100 corporate clients globally with ease at the same time. Zoho Meeting has also helped us in nurturing our prospects and moving them along the pipeline. We use different presenters with differing backgrounds and style in our meetings. Being able to send reminders to keep the time of a webinar fresh is an asset.

Pros

Zoho Meeting has helped us enormously as an online training company. Zoho Meeting allows us to use a robust product that is simple to use. It is scalable and enormously cost-effective. We host over 3,000 online training webinars yearly. Zoho Meeting has helped us in conducting live and on-demand products. The simplicity of Zoho Meeting gives us a strong and stable platform that allowed our staff to get started almost immediately. Generally, meeting products can be slow. Whether we are providing corporate meetings of 100 employees or more Zoho Meeting performs easier.

Cons

It was vital for us to have a meeting tool that integrates seamlessly with our CRM. We have many leads we want to have a meeting with at some point. We needed to have an efficient way to do that. Zoho built in the activities section for our leads and clients when we add an event. This has led to an increase of meeting attendees and grown the awareness of our company.

Nidhi S.
Industry: Computer Games

A web-based conferencing soultion

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

The web-based Zoho Meeting is really an amazing way to communicate. Organizer can embed the register link using the HTML code into their blog or website. The user friendly interface make this tool professional. The integration with ZOHO products is great.

Pros

Zoho Meeting is web-based conferencing solution to collaborate over the internet. Zoho Meeting makes the webinars more interactive with Q&A and Live Polls with instant results for detailed analytics. The organizer can easily share the controls under attendees tab. Before a meeting start we set lock for meeting and send invites to attendee. The 'record webinar' option help us a lot to save the recording and share the session via other media A. Analytics can be downloaded on over the webinar session. Best thing in it is we can set the co-organizer to provide the support in the live webinars to create the poll and communicate with the attendees. The Voice over IP help to enhance the audio quality and provide the more bandwidth for live video streaming.

Cons

The latest version of Zoho meeting Android App crashing to frequently, i have also tried uninstalling on my Android phone but it does not help, but working fine with other latest Android version. Toll-Free numbers for VoIP are for limited countries it should be more.

Response from Zoho

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback.
We had done some crash fixes in our last update of Android app. Please update the app to the latest version and try another session. If the app crashes even after updating to the latest version, please write to us at [email protected] We will find the root cause and make sure the crash is fixed for you.
Get the latest version of Android app form the below link.

Hermione H.
Industry: Retail
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

A reliable and efficient tool for professional communication.

Reviewed on 2018/12/16

Zoho has accompanied me in my professional meetings with the clients and staff of the company. Friendly user-interface and basic controls makes it always my first priority to use.

Pros

It's an inexpensive tool with lots of basic features that makes it easy to implement and adapt in your professional career. Arranging the individual calls to conference webinars , this tool has extensive possibilities which makes it more efficient and reliable. As a branch manager of retail goods , we often have to interact with customers and even other branch employees or managers, Zoho has always accompanied me in this professional channel.

Cons

Zoho is more upfront tool which only focuses on the basics of video communications and meetings. I think here it lacks the advance procurement which is necessary in the current period because there are more advance and much more reliable tools in the market . Personally, I also don't find it entertaining that it's only a web-based tool and a desktop version should also release.

Response from Zoho

Thank you for your feedback and comments!
Can you please write to our support at [email protected] with your requirements on advanced procurement to understand your needs better?

Regarding the desktop version, you can download the desktop app from the below link.

Hope this helps.

Martin W.
Industry: Information Services

Our new online meeting tool of choice

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

Daily dev sprint meetings, external consultant management/meetings .. great sound quality and ease of use

Pros

Great sound quality, ease of scheduling/RSVPing and very good screen sharing/switching. Ability to record as well.

Cons

Occasional meeting startup problems, not the easiest software to manage regular/recurring meetings - but workarounds available.

Eduardo G.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great for Online Conference!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/07/24

It's the best tool for charing screen and presenting to your clients.

Pros

You can start online conference calls in seconds, inviting people so you can present or make other sharing their screens. Other feature that I use a lot is that you can chat inside the platform with the team and having the call trough phone or by the meeting app.

Cons

You have to install a plugin for the first time of use.

Lisa M.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Zoho

Reviewed on 2019/07/26

Pros

Easy to use and there is no delay regarding the loading of this software

Cons

Uploading new documents/altering documents

Response from Zoho

Thank you for reviewing us!

Are you looking to upload documents to your Zoho Meeting account? At present, we do not have an option to upload documents but you can share your application during the meeting and give remote control to allow the participant to work on your application.

If you are referring to a different use case please write to us at [email protected]

Free trial

Reviewed on 2020/04/09

Still in my experiment phase, so I need more time to understand if this is the tool that I need to my company needs.

Pros

Im in my free trial experience time, and right now im considering moving all the different apps that I use in my company (slack, zoom, etc) to the Zoho Suite to be easier to manage.

Cons

Still in my experiment phase, so I really dont know.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Peter F.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Currently Getting a HUGE Upgrade

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Pros

Sound + video quality (they recently upgraded it in mid-2019, and it's WAY better than it used to be)

Integration with other Zoho apps (especially pushing webinar visitors to Zoho CRM)

Webinar + meeting functionality

Cons

I wish there was a Mac desktop app like GoToMeeting has, Zoho Meeting is good for one-off meetings but doesn't really shine as a remote work collaboration platform like GoToMeeting does.

Abhinav K.
Industry: Computer Software
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Zoho Meeting: A complete solution to host a webinar.

Reviewed on 2019/12/25

Zoho meeting help in organizing meeting and webinar in very easy and interesting way. The brand logo and name on screenshare in meeting make it professional feel. Firefox and Google extension require no additional software download and install to participate in meeting or webinar.

Pros

Zoho Meeting is a complete solution to host a webinar, It make the meeting more interactive with face to face, audio/video discussion and screen sharing. Tool don't require downloads as it work well on web-based platform. The session can be recorded, store online and can be share with link. Zoho Meeting also integrate with Microsoft Outlook calendar and provide reminder before meeting start. The online question and answer polling make the webinar more interactive.

Cons

Toll-Free dailup add-on need to setup separately. Zoho meeting should also come with some Do Not Disturb setting in which host can focus on the presentation and pop-up will show to co-host only or to all.

Fernando G.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great experience for a great value!

Reviewed on 2019/12/22

The quality of the live transmission is great. It also uses less computer resources than other similar products I have used before.

Pros

The app is so easy to setup and use! It has a friendly interface, with no hidden issues. I love the technical support.

Cons

Probably the limit in host has been may main concern, since I provide services for different companies and manage different working environements, emails, etc.

Gurleen K.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Zoho Meeting - A simple way to host the webinars.

Reviewed on 2019/02/18

Zoho Meeting provides great platform for organizing the meetings as we can also add our brand logo in emails. Manage the users and define the default setting at the time of joining the meeting. Zoho meeting have great integration with Zoho CRM, Zoho Project and Zoho Calendar. We can also control it in running session. It also encrypts using TLS 1.2 protocols SHA 256.

Pros

Zoho Meeting allows us to plan and schedule webinar meeting, and send the invitation via link. Best thing in it come with the registration form and notify the organizer to schedule for the webinar. Screen Sharing option have many useful features with it. Before starting the webinar we can select to save the webniar video. The most innovative feature Zoho added in it is webinar analytics report which help you in registrations, attendees, poll participation and many useful features with it. The Moderator can also control the access like switch presenter, mute-unmute participants, remove participants.

Cons

Zoho Meeting can be integrated with the zoho calendar and projects. Email reminder is good feature but it should come with the more features. The audio over computer should be controlled by the software with limit of dB (decibel) unit by default as we notice that sound is totally dependent on the hardware quality. The add-on Dial-in provides the best audio quality as compared to VoIP.

Sanchita A.
Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Zoho Meeting for better communication

Reviewed on 2019/03/22

Zoho Meeting is enchancing the user experience at it come with the most useful feature that require to conduct the webinar. Email reminders help in to remind about our meetings. The chat and online polls help you to get connected with your attendee. We can also switch the presenter in between in meeting. The webinar analytical help you in collecting the details from your attendees. We can also add the brand logo and name for organisation’s account. iOS/Android apps let your attendees to join on mobiles. Host can mute the audio of attendees and can be up-mute on request to host.

Pros

Zoho meeting is a great conferencing software that let us conduct the online meetings and webinar in more efficient way. I have used many webinar solutions but Zoho Meeting is loaded with the most useful features. Best feature in it is we can publish the details for webinar and interested user can register and host can conduct it according. We can also share the screen, audio/video which make the webinar more interesting. Host is having option to perform share the selected application screen. The audio can be shared over the computer or over the dail-up.

Cons

I am unable to find any feature to point out in this section as it is doing it job very efficiently. Zoho should work on it support.

Response from Zoho

Thank you for your feedback and comments.
Keep hosting meeting and webinar and share your comments with us. We have direct live chat and email support for Zoho Meeting.

Industry: Retail

Zoho CRM and Zoho Meeting, making my working days easier

Reviewed on 2020/10/17

Pros

Easy to setup and integration with Zoho CRM

Cons

It's all ok . All the features I am using re appreciated and fully matching our needs

Christopher S.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
Company size: Self Employed

Easy Web-based application

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/11/23

I recently started a training and consulting company just before COVID struck. I am able to still offer virtual training events at a low cost which allows me to offer my services for less than many of my competitors.

Pros

The three top pros of this software are price, security, and that it is web-based. It seems like every organization I deal with has a different meeting platform that requires everyone to download software. Zoho Meeting worked with every browser I tried. I do not have to worry if my clients need admin privileges to attend my meeting or webinar. The security allows the host to lock meetings and remove unwanted guests. The price is very reasonable compared to other platforms making it easy to get started.

Cons

Having a waiting room would be nice so you can tell if someone you wanted to attend your meeting or seminar was running late. I could not find a way to do a speaker view in the meeting session but that is not that big of a deal to me.

Simon L.
Industry: Management Consulting

Zoho Meeting in Zoho One suite

Reviewed on 2020/10/26

A one-stop-shop in our suite of software and integrated as one.

Pros

We use Zoho One in our business and Meeting is just another great integrated part of the suite of Apps. Easy to use and be part of our mail and Calander system.

Cons

Not much as worked very well with everything, some people outside of the company didn't know of Zoho meeting and was used to other big brand names but after using it were happy.