Zoho Meeting

4,5 (575)
Web conferencing tool to host online meetings and webinars.

Kelly m B.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

I like the integration with other Zoho products

Reviewed on 2022/05/11

Zoho Meeting software is great. It offers an excellent user interface that makes it easy for me and my coworkers to work together. Zoho Meeting's video conferencing feature is lightning-fast and lag-free.

Pros

My team's use of Zoho Meeting has allowed us to constructively review the significant duties assigned by our superior. When it comes to holding important meetings, this software is both dependable and secure. Furthermore, its myriad features are a lot of fun to play around with. One of the most important aspects of the meeting is that it may be recorded thanks to the recorder.

Cons

The mobile app in Zoho Meeting has a number of notable issues that I've run upon. The app's user interface is extremely difficult to comprehend, making it difficult to use.

Manuel R.

Zoho - Don't bet on their ability to keep their platform running

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

Terrible, stay away. You probably had good experiences with their Mail or CRM, but as it turns out they manage this division horrible.

Pros

API to check some aspects of the meeting is great for platform integrators such as ourselves, pricing seemed right.

Cons

After some research we selected them as our platform, we ended up buying around 10 licenses. Our business cases we had at least 3-4 meeting running every single day with different presenters. We had issues with them at beginning of each month, for some reason they decided to releases "hotfixes" to production Sunday overnight at the beginning of each month, every single time we had a "hotfix" something broke. We had instances were none of the cameras for the participants showed on screen, it took a week for them to figure out how to resolve, sometimes functionality was changed or was completely disabled between versions (presenter permissions) and the latest and the reason we decided to move after months of being customers, today (June 11, 2020) both of their mobile application crashed when people tried to access via their mobile phones. Support is just frustrating, they don't have a number to get on a call with your when you have issues, everything is being handled via email and from India, so good luck resolving any concern on your business hours, all of our support concerns were replied back with "Oh sorry, please provide meeting ID, we will resolve diligently", it was never resolved their support strategy is to let things resolve by themselves or for you to give up. Now one of the PROs was the API access as it turns they removed all documentation on how to use their APIs so good luck trying to figure out that yourself if you didn't have an integration in place.

BlueJeans and GoTo Meeting

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

We had a meeting with 50 participants, and their mobile access was broken we just had enough with their "feature" updates.

BlueJeans

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

Their main selling point for us was the API, however this is no longer available for new customers.
Pradeep J.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Zoho Meeting Good Solution for Online Meeting and the Video Conferencing

Reviewed on 2022/04/26

I have overall 3 years rich and happy experience of Zoho Meeting and found it very useful and good with the business requirements.

Pros

There are a lot of features and the reason for like the Zoho Meeting, like Host Control, Real time Chat, Meeting management and easy to use.

Cons

NO, Till my last 2 years experience I have not any problem with this Zoho Meeting.

Zoom Meetings and Google Meet

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

Due to latest and the best in features and low in cost.
Francisco P.

A Good Start With a Competitive Edge

Reviewed on 2021/11/20

It works when I need it, where i need it. Business Presentation and Meetings have been smoother compared to Microsoft Teams and Zoom.

Pros

Its Light and Easy to use. The audio is crisp and screen sharing is seamless.

Cons

It needs to improve on the integration to Zoho Mail Calendar. Would love some of the bells and whistles like background image and filter.

Webex, Zoom Meetings, Microsoft Teams and Google Meet

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

Because the experience with Zoho is smoother.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

Because the experience with Zoho is smoother.
Turner S.
  • Industry: Photography

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 2022/02/21

Pros

This software is user intuitive, inexpensive, and provides a high quality experience for you and your clientele.

Cons

There isn't a lot that I've come to not like about Zoho Meeting, but Zoho the company as well. Great services.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

More universal, more services, more options, and great customer support.
Arvind K.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

An Excellent Zoho Software that Enables a Swift Video Meeting

Reviewed on 2022/04/29

Pros

Zoho Meeting is an excellent software from Zoho. It has a supremely fantastic UI that enables seamless coordination with my teammates. The video calling ability is very smooth in Zoho Meeting.

Cons

The desktop interface of Zoho Meeting is far superior and more straightforward to work with compared to its mobile application. Also, the desktop interface is faster to use in contrast to the slow mobile application.

Lance G.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 2022/05/06

Pros

This product is extremely easy to use and simple to setup. it took me less than 10 minutes to setup my first webinar, but not only that, to understand the various functions of the platform.

Cons

The one thing I would have liked was access to creating a Landing Page from this product

Jiaqi L.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

review

Reviewed on 2022/05/14

Pros

It can easily and conveniently meet with others online.

Cons

Not a lot of people use this software and hard to find someone to use it.

Jyotsna S.

Good tool

Reviewed on 2022/05/05

Pros

I like Zoho overall as it gives me multiple options on the same platform.

Cons

Slightly difficult to understand because of various features offered

James W.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Extraordinary Product

Reviewed on 2020/03/08

We use Zoho Meeting for demonstrations, coaching sessions and engaging corporate teams. In working with Zoho Meeting we have conducted leadership training to up to 100 corporate clients globally with ease at the same time. Zoho Meeting has also helped us in nurturing our prospects and moving them along the pipeline. We use different presenters with differing backgrounds and style in our meetings. Being able to send reminders to keep the time of a webinar fresh is an asset.

Pros

Zoho Meeting has helped us enormously as an online training company. Zoho Meeting allows us to use a robust product that is simple to use. It is scalable and enormously cost-effective. We host over 3,000 online training webinars yearly. Zoho Meeting has helped us in conducting live and on-demand products. The simplicity of Zoho Meeting gives us a strong and stable platform that allowed our staff to get started almost immediately. Generally, meeting products can be slow. Whether we are providing corporate meetings of 100 employees or more Zoho Meeting performs easier.

Cons

It was vital for us to have a meeting tool that integrates seamlessly with our CRM. We have many leads we want to have a meeting with at some point. We needed to have an efficient way to do that. Zoho built in the activities section for our leads and clients when we add an event. This has led to an increase of meeting attendees and grown the awareness of our company.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

Zoho Meeting proved to be fast and reliable. It has proven to be professional while helping us improve collaboration.

GoTo Meeting

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

The native integration simplified the process. We can share screens easily with a host of additional features to make our Zoho Meeting webinars interactive. We want people to stay in tune with the webinar so they can develop new ways of performing the job.
Nidhi S.
  • Industry: Computer Games

A web-based conferencing soultion

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

The web-based Zoho Meeting is really an amazing way to communicate. Organizer can embed the register link using the HTML code into their blog or website. The user friendly interface make this tool professional. The integration with ZOHO products is great.

Pros

Zoho Meeting is web-based conferencing solution to collaborate over the internet. Zoho Meeting makes the webinars more interactive with Q&A and Live Polls with instant results for detailed analytics. The organizer can easily share the controls under attendees tab. Before a meeting start we set lock for meeting and send invites to attendee. The 'record webinar' option help us a lot to save the recording and share the session via other media A. Analytics can be downloaded on over the webinar session. Best thing in it is we can set the co-organizer to provide the support in the live webinars to create the poll and communicate with the attendees. The Voice over IP help to enhance the audio quality and provide the more bandwidth for live video streaming.

Cons

The latest version of Zoho meeting Android App crashing to frequently, i have also tried uninstalling on my Android phone but it does not help, but working fine with other latest Android version. Toll-Free numbers for VoIP are for limited countries it should be more.

Response from Zoho

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback.
We had done some crash fixes in our last update of Android app. Please update the app to the latest version and try another session. If the app crashes even after updating to the latest version, please write to us at [email protected] We will find the root cause and make sure the crash is fixed for you.
Get the latest version of Android app form the below link.

Chris B.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Better and Cheaper than the other Platforms

Reviewed on 2020/07/24

Overall, I love Zoho meeting just as much as I love all the other zoho apps. I switched my technology company over a year ago and since then weve switched every business we own over to all zoho apps to manage our businesses.

Pros

Very easy to navigate and use. The webinar feature is a major bonus to an already good platform.

Cons

In order to utilize the recording feature you must be on the pro edition.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

We made the switch because we were spending so much money on Gsuite, so we switched to Zoho One which got us about 100 more features, important features too, that allowed us to run our entire business from one zoho backend instead of paying hundreds per month for Gsuite by google and the only extras we got were sheets, docs, slides, and drive. Zoho is far and wide better than google in every way, even their products are superior.

Google Meet

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

We purchased Zoho one so meeting was included... and we are glad
Hermione H.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

A reliable and efficient tool for professional communication.

Reviewed on 2018/12/16

Zoho has accompanied me in my professional meetings with the clients and staff of the company. Friendly user-interface and basic controls makes it always my first priority to use.

Pros

It's an inexpensive tool with lots of basic features that makes it easy to implement and adapt in your professional career. Arranging the individual calls to conference webinars , this tool has extensive possibilities which makes it more efficient and reliable. As a branch manager of retail goods , we often have to interact with customers and even other branch employees or managers, Zoho has always accompanied me in this professional channel.

Cons

Zoho is more upfront tool which only focuses on the basics of video communications and meetings. I think here it lacks the advance procurement which is necessary in the current period because there are more advance and much more reliable tools in the market . Personally, I also don't find it entertaining that it's only a web-based tool and a desktop version should also release.

Response from Zoho

Thank you for your feedback and comments!
Can you please write to our support at [email protected] with your requirements on advanced procurement to understand your needs better?

Regarding the desktop version, you can download the desktop app from the below link.

Hope this helps.

Getjan L.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Inyuitive with a bit of ZoHo help

Reviewed on 2021/09/20

Seenless for internal collaboration, external collaboration requires a few clicks. Webinar is super.

Pros

The completeness of the ZoHo suite : you can keep all in 1 cloud location and have a zoho home access panel.

Cons

It is too bad that Wordrive does not work with Projects though

Microsoft Teams

decided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of The PMO Company

kpi.com Projects

decided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of The PMO Company
Joseph M.

An indispensable tool for business!

Reviewed on 2021/07/23

Fantastic. It has given a professional outlook to our operations.

Pros

1. Ease of setting up a meeting and meeting link generation with auto download feature for those who do not have Zoho Meeting app already downloaded.
2. Excellent streaming quality inn Audio and Video.
3. Helpful additional features such as sharing, recording, polling, analytics etc.,

Cons

1. Audio - I understand sometimes the loss of audio could also be attributed to the internet strength available at various points of collaborators geographies.

Chad B.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Excellent Alternative for Meetings and other Business Functions

Reviewed on 2020/09/20

Communication with other users was the main reason for exploring this product and I have not been disappointed.

Pros

Zoho is an excellent alternative software to other programmes out there which provide Business Platform services. Using Zoho has been easy, as the learning curve is very flat and most users get it intuitively.

My most liked feature would be its ease of use.

Cons

When using other Zoho Products, clicking on the icon to open the Meetings platform can sometimes result in activating the product before being ready.

Microsoft Teams and Zoom Meetings

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

The pricing for WebEx was more than I was budgeting for, considering, we did not need to use the software so often. Plus, the manual adding of persons to WebEx for each meeting was becoming repeatitive.

Webex

Pricing, Ease of Use, Learning Curve
Terri armenta -.
  • Industry: Public Safety
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Very EASY to use!

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

Perfect execution and easy to use. The platform allowed for the easy creation of webinar details.

Pros

The best part of this software is the ease of the entire set-up! I've used webinar software programs before but this software offers the same features of the 'BIG NAME" webinar services but with a more reasonable price.
I was looking for a program that would fit into my business' budget since I'm only using webinars on a monthly basis. The previous programs I used didn't offer any budget-friendly options for the frequency of my business.
The webinar platform is smooth and I can manage without a co-host/admin/assistant. Like the big-name players in webinar platforms, Zoho has participant reminders, direct links, and webinar recordings.
My recommendation is to take advantage of the free trial and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

Cons

I don't think Zoho is missing any features for my business use. If I was a heavy user, I may have a different opinion. I will continue to explore and use the platform's many features.

Zoom Video Webinars

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

My business does monthly webinars and I was looking for a budget-friendly option.

EasyWebinar

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

I didn't want my participants to download any programs.
Christopher S.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
  • Used for Free Trial

Easy Web-based application

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

I recently started a training and consulting company just before COVID struck. I am able to still offer virtual training events at a low cost which allows me to offer my services for less than many of my competitors.

Pros

The three top pros of this software are price, security, and that it is web-based. It seems like every organization I deal with has a different meeting platform that requires everyone to download software. Zoho Meeting worked with every browser I tried. I do not have to worry if my clients need admin privileges to attend my meeting or webinar. The security allows the host to lock meetings and remove unwanted guests. The price is very reasonable compared to other platforms making it easy to get started.

Cons

Having a waiting room would be nice so you can tell if someone you wanted to attend your meeting or seminar was running late. I could not find a way to do a speaker view in the meeting session but that is not that big of a deal to me.

Webex and Zoom Meetings

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

Price and the web-based platform.

Response from Zoho

Hello,
Thank you for your valuable feedback!
We are currently working on the speaker/spotlight view during the meeting which should solve your requirement. This will be rolled out soon.
We have taken the meeting room requirement as a feature request and will be taken in our future updates.
Stay tuned with our latest updates in the below link.

Martin W.
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Our new online meeting tool of choice

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

Daily dev sprint meetings, external consultant management/meetings .. great sound quality and ease of use

Pros

Great sound quality, ease of scheduling/RSVPing and very good screen sharing/switching. Ability to record as well.

Cons

Occasional meeting startup problems, not the easiest software to manage regular/recurring meetings - but workarounds available.

Eduardo G.

Great for Online Conference!

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

It's the best tool for charing screen and presenting to your clients.

Pros

You can start online conference calls in seconds, inviting people so you can present or make other sharing their screens. Other feature that I use a lot is that you can chat inside the platform with the team and having the call trough phone or by the meeting app.

Cons

You have to install a plugin for the first time of use.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

Because it fits great for our business needs.

Everything it's great!
Soumya j B.

Undisputedly fast and reliable for secure conferencing and support

Reviewed on 2021/07/19

Overall, it has been a good experience with Zoho and particularly with Meeting App by them totally taking control of our e-seminars and remote supports specially in times of such pandemic where everybody is working remotely and still feels always connected. Even I found increase in adaptability of users to such digital meetings and conferences due to the intuitive and user friendly interface of Zoho Meeting.

Pros

First thing one will notice while using any software is its interface or UI and this is where Zoho has done a good job to keep everything simple, easy to understand and control and totally intuitive. Also, one would get a package of a support connect tool, a meeting tool and a conferencing tool bundled within one software which is coming from a brand like Zoho and also quite fast and lucid without much latency in the overall operations in standard network conditions. Also, this eats up less bandwidth and data to ease on the network load.

Cons

There is much less to keep a note here other than a few other formats or codec supports for recording and saving videos would be definitely a better option. A little tweek in reports and analytics and customization based on user requirements would open up different avenues for reach and acceptability of this software.

Lisa M.

Zoho

Reviewed on 2019/07/26

Pros

Easy to use and there is no delay regarding the loading of this software

Cons

Uploading new documents/altering documents

GoTo Meeting

Google Docs

Response from Zoho

Thank you for reviewing us!

Are you looking to upload documents to your Zoho Meeting account? At present, we do not have an option to upload documents but you can share your application during the meeting and give remote control to allow the participant to work on your application.

If you are referring to a different use case please write to us at [email protected]

Free trial

Reviewed on 2020/04/09

Still in my experiment phase, so I need more time to understand if this is the tool that I need to my company needs.

Pros

Im in my free trial experience time, and right now im considering moving all the different apps that I use in my company (slack, zoom, etc) to the Zoho Suite to be easier to manage.

Cons

Still in my experiment phase, so I really dont know.

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

Constat performance problems with whereby

Whereby
Waldemar C.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Wy I love Zoho Meeting

Reviewed on 2020/04/19

Quick and easy setup. Zero problems with recordings or use it.

Pros

I tried many solutions to conduct business meetings, but Zoho Meeting proved to be the best.

Cons

Layout setup for end users. No translation availability for other languages than provided.

Zoom Meetings and Google Meet

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Meeting

Much easier to use. No need to install anything on end user computer or cell phone.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

More flexible for my company
Peter F.

Currently Getting a HUGE Upgrade

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Pros

Sound + video quality (they recently upgraded it in mid-2019, and it's WAY better than it used to be)

Integration with other Zoho apps (especially pushing webinar visitors to Zoho CRM)

Webinar + meeting functionality

Cons

I wish there was a Mac desktop app like GoToMeeting has, Zoho Meeting is good for one-off meetings but doesn't really shine as a remote work collaboration platform like GoToMeeting does.

Zoom Meetings and GoTo Meeting

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Meeting

Price, came bundled with the Zoho One suite, connectivity with other Zoho apps.