Zoho Meeting Reviews

Zoho Meeting

Web conferencing tool to host online meetings and webinars.

4.6/5 (39 reviews)

A reliable and efficient tool for professional communication.

Reviewed on 12/16/2018

Zoho has accompanied me in my professional meetings with the clients and staff of the company. Friendly user-interface and basic controls makes it always my first priority to use.

Pros

It's an inexpensive tool with lots of basic features that makes it easy to implement and adapt in your professional career. Arranging the individual calls to conference webinars , this tool has extensive possibilities which makes it more efficient and reliable. As a branch manager of retail goods , we often have to interact with customers and even other branch employees or managers, Zoho has always accompanied me in this professional channel.

Cons

Zoho is more upfront tool which only focuses on the basics of video communications and meetings. I think here it lacks the advance procurement which is necessary in the current period because there are more advance and much more reliable tools in the market . Personally, I also don't find it entertaining that it's only a web-based tool and a desktop version should also release.

Zoho Meeting - A simple way to host the webinars.

Reviewed on 2/18/2019

Zoho Meeting provides great platform for organizing the meetings as we can also add our brand logo in emails. Manage the users and define the default setting at the time of joining the meeting. Zoho meeting have great integration with Zoho CRM, Zoho Project and Zoho Calendar. We can also control it in running session. It also encrypts using TLS 1.2 protocols SHA 256.

Pros

Zoho Meeting allows us to plan and schedule webinar meeting, and send the invitation via link. Best thing in it come with the registration form and notify the organizer to schedule for the webinar. Screen Sharing option have many useful features with it. Before starting the webinar we can select to save the webniar video. The most innovative feature Zoho added in it is webinar analytics report which help you in registrations, attendees, poll participation and many useful features with it. The Moderator can also control the access like switch presenter, mute-unmute participants, remove participants.

Cons

Zoho Meeting can be integrated with the zoho calendar and projects. Email reminder is good feature but it should come with the more features. The audio over computer should be controlled by the software with limit of dB (decibel) unit by default as we notice that sound is totally dependent on the hardware quality. The add-on Dial-in provides the best audio quality as compared to VoIP.

Zoho Meeting for better communication

Reviewed on 3/22/2019

Zoho Meeting is enchancing the user experience at it come with the most useful feature that require to conduct the webinar. Email reminders help in to remind about our meetings. The chat and online polls help you to get connected with your attendee. We can also switch the presenter in between in meeting. The webinar analytical help you in collecting the details from your attendees. We can also add the brand logo and name for organisation’s account. iOS/Android apps let your attendees to join on mobiles. Host can mute the audio of attendees and can be up-mute on request to host.

Pros

Zoho meeting is a great conferencing software that let us conduct the online meetings and webinar in more efficient way. I have used many webinar solutions but Zoho Meeting is loaded with the most useful features. Best feature in it is we can publish the details for webinar and interested user can register and host can conduct it according. We can also share the screen, audio/video which make the webinar more interesting. Host is having option to perform share the selected application screen. The audio can be shared over the computer or over the dail-up.

Cons

I am unable to find any feature to point out in this section as it is doing it job very efficiently. Zoho should work on it support.

Trainings are More Convenient with Zoho Meeting

Reviewed on 10/26/2018

Pros

As a human resources specialist, I also have to undergo a lot of training to better equip myself in dealing with employees and also being familiar with the latest developments. I am so happy that we can do the trainings at our desk and just listen to the webinars being taught. At times we have group trainings where we need to book a conference room. Zoho Meeting is exactly what we were looking for. The features are not complex and it gets the work done. It tailor fit the trainings to our needs and schedule. We can learn at our pace without pressure.

Cons

Zoho Meeting doesn’t offer advance features. It’s very basic and it would have been ideal if they were to contain advance features where you can do more things.

Reviewed on 4/17/2018

Pros

We use Zoho Meeting for internal meetings and it works well. We are very happy with Zoho Customer Service

Cons

Many customers and candidates that we work with do not use Zoho, which makes it more difficult to integrate.

7.0/10

Best software for an online meeting or webinar.

Reviewed on 12/19/2018

We have been using the zoho CRM and the zoho meeting for a long time and we did not require to install any other software for online meeting and Webinar after this. It has become proffesionals first choice.

Pros

I found it super easy to create a meeting event and invite Attendee just by sharing a link. I was able to share my screen with everyone, the audio and video quality was nice. I can also record the screen while we are in a meeting and review it later.

Cons

I think ZOHO Development team has really done a great job by creating this software.

Eliminate communication barriers at the moment

Reviewed on 4/17/2019

It adjusts very quickly to my organization. Simple and easy configuration with an installation that does not pose any problem. High performance when detecting malware

Pros

Intuitive, allows the interaction of multiple users
Versatile, it adapts to the main operating systems such as iOS and Windows.
Well adjusted to the screen, allows several sizes
You can send documentation, videos and files online

Cons

It depends on the internet connection
The more licenses the higher the price
Little flexibility when making changes

Great for Virtual Learning and Trainings

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 11/2/2018

Pros

Part of my job’s requirement is to undergo training so we can be equipped with the latest trends and also enhance our skills. We have a combination of trainings that involve live seminars, but other times, we also have the opportunity of learning virtually. We use Zoho Meeting, which makes you feel like you’re in a classroom. It gives you the opportunity to engage with the other people learning and at the same time write down notes. Zoho Meeting is so convenient for me because I can take these trainings during my free time and in the comforts of my own office.

Cons

Not much I dislike about Zoho Meeting with my experience with them so far.

Quick and easy application for web meetings

Reviewed on 12/16/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Getting up and running is super easy! Provides users with all the necessary features to host online meetings. Features on par with the top applications available. Pricing plans are very affordable, and Zoho Meetings is free for one user.

Cons

Zoho Meetings has zero customization options. You are limited to very basic reporting and data capture.

Great meeting and marketing tool for sales teams

Reviewed on 2/3/2019

Great service at a great price to reach to to existing a prospective clients. We use multiple Zoho products and services in our organization.

Pros

Zoho Meeting is a great service that allows from web meetings and webinars with existing or prospective clients. It's a cost effective solutions for reaching clients. We use this as early outreach for new products. This service is a fraction of the cost of some competitive services.

Cons

Limitations on the amount of users that can join a Zoho meeting or webinar is less that say gotomeetings offering.

Inexpensive and useful software

Reviewed on 2/24/2018

Pros

I believe the program is worth its money. Maybe someone will not find the price low, but I do the analysis on the basis of personal time. It saves me a lot, during this time I earn more than spend on the program.

Cons

I would like to simplify the interface somewhat and add cross-platform to the system. But other funktions are OK.

Great meeting service

Reviewed on 4/18/2018
Review Source

Pros

I like that Zoho is adaptable and easy to use. I was able to create a survey unique to my needs in fee minutes. What I like best is the ability to have instant web conferences with co-workers from different cities and states. Also, we use multiple services from Zoho, so it's very convenient to have an instant messenger in one ecosystem.

Cons

There really isn't much that I dislike about the software as everything is pretty much straightforward and easy to use.

7.0/10

Excellent Customer Support, User-friendly!

Reviewed on 5/18/2018

Pros

Integrates well with the other Zoho accounts we have. Very easy to use and follow. Dial-in always quick and simple as well.

Cons

We use Zoho Meeting frequency and have never had an issue. The program is straightforward and simple.

Really worth your money

Reviewed on 2/27/2018

Pros

I recently switched to a paid fare, did not feel a particular difference, except for the increase in opportunities, of course. The support is all at the same high level. I am quite satisfied with the program, the expenses pay off many times. It is not often you will find a product that is worth its money.

Cons

It is critically important to continue to develop the project in a given direction and do not stop there. We are waiting for the next updates and we hope that the developers will not disappoint us again.

Amazing software

Reviewed on 11/29/2018

It has been a good ride so far as among other things it is affordable

Pros

The ability to record meetings with fellow team or clients

Cons

I feel like the video quality is not good enough

Records meeting easy and very user friendly

Reviewed on 2/22/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Our main pro is the ability to host interactive webinars. This for us is invaluable as it cuts down on employees having to travel for any meetings or training that seem to come out often. Also, the replay and recording features are great for those employees who cannot attend.

Cons

Unfortunatly for us we had a few users who had flash enabled so it took a bit longer to get them set up as this is a browser based program.

Best integrated meeting management system available in the market

Reviewed on 4/28/2018

Best meeting management system available in the market

Pros

Good support for screen sharing and easy to change the presenter
Easy to record and play for better meeting minutes
Good support for polls

Cons

It is expensive but features trade off the price. Looks like if we need good feature set we need to spend money

Another meeting software with simple interface

Reviewed on 4/16/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Great application to conduct your meetings on a regular basis. As compared to zoom this is also good to keep it as an option.

Cons

This specific industry of video conferencing is dominated by zoom. Sometimes call gets dropped while using it but hope they will fix it.

Meetings did perfectly

Reviewed on 1/10/2018

Pros

We have many Zoho tool, I was using Zoho assist with our customers and now we are using this one for our meetings, it's excellent.

Cons

Sometimes it freezes and must be reloaded. Other than that it is very easy to use and we do not have more issues with it.

Just missed a 10 rating

Reviewed on 11/3/2018

Pros

Very easy to use. Good quality recording. No fuss to setup a meeting.

Cons

For the webinar you get redirected to a third party vendor. This is the only reason I did not give a 10 rating

Quick and easy way to conduct web meetings

Reviewed on 11/21/2011
Review Source

Getting started with Zoho Meeting is pretty simple, thanks to its demo videos and screenshots that make sure that you are ready to start in a few minutes. You can even ask for a personalized demo.
It basically provides users with all the necessary features to host online meetings that you would expect from a good application.
Zoho Meetings is free for one user but also the pricing plans are affordable.
Positive: You can sign in through your Google or Yahoo account!

Pros

Great support, all the emails are answered very fast and competent

Great Tool For Webinars & Conference Calls

Reviewed on 5/4/2018

Pros

Zoho Meeting has a nice interface and it simple to use if you are looking to schedule webinars or conference calls.

Cons

It would be nice if some of the more routine features (like having more than one participant and having calendar reminders/notifications) were included in the basic free plan.

Overall all a simple and robust Conferencing Software solution.

Reviewed on 5/8/2018

Pros

Zoho Meeting is a good option to set webinar and schedule meetings. It is very easy to invite people and schedule the meeting, Voice and video quality is good No issue in sharing the screen and navigation, switching the presenter is hassle free

Cons

Though it has many good features, I feel Zoho Meeting's pricing could have been more reasonable and customer friendly.

Didn’t have any problems with it.

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 1/9/2019

Pros

I liked that it worked as advertised and was easy to set up and go.

Cons

It could be a little difficult for first time users but the tutorials help.

Great Product Hampered By Lackluster Support

Reviewed on 3/15/2018

Allows us to easily set and administer meetings. Price came in lower than the vast majority of its competition.

Pros

Great product, easy to use, cheap considering the kind of features included and when compared to competing software.

Cons

Support can be lacking, but the software works so well that thankfully you won't really need to engage them much.