Zoho Meeting

Web conferencing tool to host online meetings and webinars.

C l A.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Zoho Meetings is best for my business remote workers

Reviewed on 2021/02/06

Overall I'm very happy and wish I could have discovered Zoho Meetings sooner before jumping from software to Software

Pros

The screen sharing and recording and saving for later. Real time collaboration even on the go with the mobile app

Cons

Features are great. Pricing could be better for small start-ups wanting to use Meetings

Chad B.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Excellent Alternative for Meetings and other Business Functions

Reviewed on 2020/09/20

Communication with other users was the main reason for exploring this product and I have not been disappointed.

Pros

Zoho is an excellent alternative software to other programmes out there which provide Business Platform services. Using Zoho has been easy, as the learning curve is very flat and most users get it intuitively.

My most liked feature would be its ease of use.

Cons

When using other Zoho Products, clicking on the icon to open the Meetings platform can sometimes result in activating the product before being ready.

Martin W.
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Our new online meeting tool of choice

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

Daily dev sprint meetings, external consultant management/meetings .. great sound quality and ease of use

Pros

Great sound quality, ease of scheduling/RSVPing and very good screen sharing/switching. Ability to record as well.

Cons

Occasional meeting startup problems, not the easiest software to manage regular/recurring meetings - but workarounds available.

Simon L.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Zoho Meeting in Zoho One suite

Reviewed on 2020/10/26

A one-stop-shop in our suite of software and integrated as one.

Pros

We use Zoho One in our business and Meeting is just another great integrated part of the suite of Apps. Easy to use and be part of our mail and Calander system.

Cons

Not much as worked very well with everything, some people outside of the company didn't know of Zoho meeting and was used to other big brand names but after using it were happy.

• Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Trainings are More Convenient with Zoho Meeting

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

Pros

As a human resources specialist, I also have to undergo a lot of training to better equip myself in dealing with employees and also being familiar with the latest developments. I am so happy that we can do the trainings at our desk and just listen to the webinars being taught. At times we have group trainings where we need to book a conference room. Zoho Meeting is exactly what we were looking for. The features are not complex and it gets the work done. It tailor fit the trainings to our needs and schedule. We can learn at our pace without pressure.

Cons

Zoho Meeting doesn’t offer advance features. It’s very basic and it would have been ideal if they were to contain advance features where you can do more things.

Response from Zoho

Thank you for your feedback!

We have recently introduced registration moderation, co-organizers, raise hand, allow attendee to talk and more. Please visit the below link to know more about the recent updates.

Do try out webinar sessions and share your experience with us.

• Used Monthly for Free Trial

Fantastic Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/10/22

It was the last day of my 14day trial period and I was yet to host my first webinar. I sent an email to zoho customer service requesting for an extension. I wasn't sure I would get a positive response. Guess what? They responded promptly with 3days extension to my trail period. How fantastic!
My webinar setup, and the virtual event was seamless. But it's the service that did it for me.
Thank you Team Zoho!

Pros

I liked the different template options for pre registration, etc. and the fact that, I could choose whose registration to approve or decline.

Cons

The tutorial showed me how to operate a successful webinar. So fortunately, I didn't have any issues

• Industry: Law Practice

Best for simple video connections.

Reviewed on 2020/05/04

Clients love the simplicity of this. No software means anyone can connect from any device without worrying about device-specific software.

Pros

It is not necessary to download software. Easy to share screens.

Cons

No whiteboard tools. Additional charge for webinars.

Sarah H.
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Easy, affordable and great quality.

Reviewed on 2020/10/24

Pros

The sound and video quality are very good and it's very easy to use and navigate. I was trying to find Zoom alternatives due to the price and I certainly found that with Zoho Meetings which I am very grateful for.

Cons

The UI isn't that good, the software looks very outdated and traditional, and unfortunately, isn't as sleek to use as a competitor such as Zoom. However, the cost, ease of use, and quality makes up for that.

Response from Zoho

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in responding. We are working on the UI change for webinar. It will be great if you can share your inputs if any on this to [email protected] so that we can check and add it.

Fazal A.

Track, Plan and Attend meetings

Reviewed on 2021/01/27

Pros

We can easily create meetings and webinars and invite our participants even if they do not have the application installed and join via the browser.

Cons

The only con I would point is that it had less integration with other applications as compared to the current product we are using and the current product has enabled us to get more advantages by doing integration as compared to Zoho meetings.

Thomas A.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Just works.

Reviewed on 2020/03/05

Overall, this is a good product, but its power lies in the fact that it works with a larger suite of communication and marketing software called Zoho One. From webinars to quick one-off meetings, this has made my life and work much easier.

Pros

Ease of use. Part of a larger suite of programs features

Cons

A little less intuitive than it could be

Daniel M.

Quick and Feature-Full

Reviewed on 2020/05/29

Pros

Zoho Meetings' biggest Pro is by far it's ease of use and time-to-live nature. From deciding to evaluate Zoho Meeting to being in a video conference call with 2 additional participants was around 35 seconds all in! No extensive downloads/installs/setup required in the slightest. It also has every feature you would mostly expect or require. Screen Share, Remote Control, Video & Audio.

Cons

No cons as such. However, you can only toggle the audio notification for entering/leaving the meeting. An audio notification (verbal speech) occurs every single time you mute/un-mute your microphone and I can't personally find a single place to disable that.

Susan K.

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

Pros

We use Zoho Meeting for internal meetings and it works well. We are very happy with Zoho Customer Service

Cons

Many customers and candidates that we work with do not use Zoho, which makes it more difficult to integrate.

David D.
  • Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Zoho Meeting

Reviewed on 2020/04/07

Now that we've gone to a skeleton crew and have multiple people working from home Zoho Meeting has allowed us to keep the lines of communication open.

Pros

The platform is super easy to use...even from multiple devices.

Cons

It would be nice if we were able to see everyone involved in the meeting...not just the person speaking.

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Great for Virtual Learning and Trainings

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Pros

Part of my job’s requirement is to undergo training so we can be equipped with the latest trends and also enhance our skills. We have a combination of trainings that involve live seminars, but other times, we also have the opportunity of learning virtually. We use Zoho Meeting, which makes you feel like you’re in a classroom. It gives you the opportunity to engage with the other people learning and at the same time write down notes. Zoho Meeting is so convenient for me because I can take these trainings during my free time and in the comforts of my own office.

Cons

Not much I dislike about Zoho Meeting with my experience with them so far.

Wilfredo Z.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Zoho CRM and Zoho Campagins

Reviewed on 2019/10/24

Pros

Support has always been great in finding a solution for any issues or educating us on how to properly use their applications.

Cons

At times depending on what customer service representative you get, it can be difficult to understand due to the accent, since their call center is in India.

• Industry: Individual & Family Services
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Simple and easy to use web conferencing system.

Reviewed on 2019/05/19

It has been great.

Pros

I use Zoho meeting for my online one-on-one meetings/classes. It is very simple and easy to use. I have not experienced any technical difficulties.

Cons

I do not have anything that I dislike about Zoho meeting so far. It would be great to have more fancy features, but Zoho meeting is still good enough to do daily online business for this price.

• Industry: Law Practice

Solid, but, Bare Bone Video/Web Conference Tool

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

Zoho Meeting is great, beginner application for those looking for a budget friendly virtual meeting solution I would recommend this for individuals and small businesses who wish to conduct simple remote meetings and do not require advanced features found in other enterprise platforms.

Pros

A strong feature of Zoho Meeting is that it is entirely web-based so no need for an additional application for installation, meaning, it's quick and easy to use for both hosts and attendees.

Key features:

Easy to use interface.
Video, screen sharing, and remote access.
ability to schedule ahead and calendar integration.
Ability as host to add in phone bridge option.
Pricing plan allows mix and matching to suit your needs.

Cons

As noted above, the pricing plan (from free onward) allows a mix to suit your needs, however, at the base level the application is very rudimentary. it is best used for simple one-on-one and impromptu meetings. Another point is that the video is limited, as only one feed can be shown at a time so, difficult to run an "all hands" style meeting and see everyone at the same time.

James C.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Accessible, scalable meeting solutions

Reviewed on 2020/03/21

Excellent

Pros

range of complementing benefits e.g. audio/ video; attendee interaction, accessibility from different devices, flexible rights to users through admin

Cons

Mandatory requirement for users/ attendees to register with contact details; I would prefer giving the attendee the option to register with name only, without requiring contact details.

Khyati S.

Excellent Scheduling platform

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

Very satisfied.

Pros

I am happy with the facility of being able to set up a calendar and then have automated mails sent to clients with the ability to ask for extra details that I need to prepare for the meeting.

Cons

The calendar is not syncing with my outlook calendar despite linking it. I have to maintain a separate calendar to avoid double booking of another appointment.

Kimberly W.
  • Industry: Events Services

Great Business Software

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

Pros

everything- it helps me run my business the way I WANT IT

Cons

NONE- i LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. See for yourself

Lori G.

Zoho Webinar App is Ok

Reviewed on 2019/09/28

Mostly it was easy to use except for one major problem: I had to find a work around to be able to show my slideshow while having webinar controls at the same time so I had to login on 2 different computers as administrator on one and co-organizer on another. The only options for screen sharing are Entire Screen or Application but Zoho Webinar is not compatible with Mac or Keynote for presentations so my only option was to share Entire Screen which then takes up the entire screen so I have no webinar controls which is why I had to control the webinar from the other computer after stating my slide show. What a pain! I'd rather pay for the expensive webinar softwares.

Pros

I like that I can have up to 25 participants along with Q&A chat with attendees and recording all in the free trial.

Cons

I didn't like how choppy the visual was of my super smooth slide presentation. I didn't like the instructions and support. It was a difficult process to be able to show my slide show while also having access to the webinar controls. Support told me to use 2 different computers at the same time. Zoho Webinar app is not compatible with Safari on Mac.

Eddy H.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

An inexpensive alternative,

Reviewed on 2020/08/28

Good system, a bit bare of a user interface, but has what we most commonly need and find in other similar solutions;

Pros

Quick set up, since we were Zoho users; user administration already in place; familiarity

Cons

too tight of an integration with other zoho products; have had moments where users accidentally enrolled into other systems by accident.

Roberta F.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Cheaper than other platform and good integration with CRM

Reviewed on 2021/02/24

Very good experience. Before using Zoho meeting for webinars I had to use a lot of different tool in order to manage invitation, registration, streaming and follow up. With this tool each fases is managed by specific features.

Pros

I choosed it because of I'was already using Zoho CRM Plus and I think that data integration between different platformo is foundamental. I can create a Registration form that feeds automatically my CRM and keeps always updated every record about lead I invited to the webinar.

Cons

Form registration customization is not so flexible and lack of a complete integration with outlook (no calendar automatically sended for registration on outlook)

• Industry: Legal Services

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 2020/04/22

Pros

Is very easy to use, with a friendly platform

Cons

should increase the number of users, to have more reach

• Industry: Accounting
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Zoho is better than I expected

Reviewed on 2019/10/13

Playback on the recording was phenomenal.

Pros

I was able to set up and perform meetings without too much training. VOIP was built in and recording available

Cons

Mute function stuck a couple of times. Had to log out and back in.