Zoho Meeting Reviews

Zoho Meeting

Web conferencing tool to host online meetings and webinars.

4.6/5 (78 reviews)
Nidhi S.

A web-based conferencing soultion

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

The web-based Zoho Meeting is really an amazing way to communicate. Organizer can embed the register link using the HTML code into their blog or website. The user friendly interface make this tool professional. The integration with ZOHO products is great.

Pros

Zoho Meeting is web-based conferencing solution to collaborate over the internet. Zoho Meeting makes the webinars more interactive with Q&A and Live Polls with instant results for detailed analytics. The organizer can easily share the controls under attendees tab. Before a meeting start we set lock for meeting and send invites to attendee. The 'record webinar' option help us a lot to save the recording and share the session via other media A. Analytics can be downloaded on over the webinar session. Best thing in it is we can set the co-organizer to provide the support in the live webinars to create the poll and communicate with the attendees. The Voice over IP help to enhance the audio quality and provide the more bandwidth for live video streaming.

Cons

The latest version of Zoho meeting Android App crashing to frequently, i have also tried uninstalling on my Android phone but it does not help, but working fine with other latest Android version. Toll-Free numbers for VoIP are for limited countries it should be more.

Response from Zoho

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback.
We had done some crash fixes in our last update of Android app. Please update the app to the latest version and try another session. If the app crashes even after updating to the latest version, please write to us at [email protected] We will find the root cause and make sure the crash is fixed for you.
Get the latest version of Android app form the below link.

Hermione H.

A reliable and efficient tool for professional communication.

Reviewed on 2018/12/16

Zoho has accompanied me in my professional meetings with the clients and staff of the company. Friendly user-interface and basic controls makes it always my first priority to use.

Pros

It's an inexpensive tool with lots of basic features that makes it easy to implement and adapt in your professional career. Arranging the individual calls to conference webinars , this tool has extensive possibilities which makes it more efficient and reliable. As a branch manager of retail goods , we often have to interact with customers and even other branch employees or managers, Zoho has always accompanied me in this professional channel.

Cons

Zoho is more upfront tool which only focuses on the basics of video communications and meetings. I think here it lacks the advance procurement which is necessary in the current period because there are more advance and much more reliable tools in the market . Personally, I also don't find it entertaining that it's only a web-based tool and a desktop version should also release.

Response from Zoho

Thank you for your feedback and comments!
Can you please write to our support at [email protected] with your requirements on advanced procurement to understand your needs better?

Regarding the desktop version, you can download the desktop app from the below link.

Hope this helps.

Gurleen K.

Zoho Meeting - A simple way to host the webinars.

Reviewed on 2019/02/18

Zoho Meeting provides great platform for organizing the meetings as we can also add our brand logo in emails. Manage the users and define the default setting at the time of joining the meeting. Zoho meeting have great integration with Zoho CRM, Zoho Project and Zoho Calendar. We can also control it in running session. It also encrypts using TLS 1.2 protocols SHA 256.

Pros

Zoho Meeting allows us to plan and schedule webinar meeting, and send the invitation via link. Best thing in it come with the registration form and notify the organizer to schedule for the webinar. Screen Sharing option have many useful features with it. Before starting the webinar we can select to save the webniar video. The most innovative feature Zoho added in it is webinar analytics report which help you in registrations, attendees, poll participation and many useful features with it. The Moderator can also control the access like switch presenter, mute-unmute participants, remove participants.

Cons

Zoho Meeting can be integrated with the zoho calendar and projects. Email reminder is good feature but it should come with the more features. The audio over computer should be controlled by the software with limit of dB (decibel) unit by default as we notice that sound is totally dependent on the hardware quality. The add-on Dial-in provides the best audio quality as compared to VoIP.

Sanchita A.

Zoho Meeting for better communication

Reviewed on 2019/03/22

Zoho Meeting is enchancing the user experience at it come with the most useful feature that require to conduct the webinar. Email reminders help in to remind about our meetings. The chat and online polls help you to get connected with your attendee. We can also switch the presenter in between in meeting. The webinar analytical help you in collecting the details from your attendees. We can also add the brand logo and name for organisation’s account. iOS/Android apps let your attendees to join on mobiles. Host can mute the audio of attendees and can be up-mute on request to host.

Pros

Zoho meeting is a great conferencing software that let us conduct the online meetings and webinar in more efficient way. I have used many webinar solutions but Zoho Meeting is loaded with the most useful features. Best feature in it is we can publish the details for webinar and interested user can register and host can conduct it according. We can also share the screen, audio/video which make the webinar more interesting. Host is having option to perform share the selected application screen. The audio can be shared over the computer or over the dail-up.

Cons

I am unable to find any feature to point out in this section as it is doing it job very efficiently. Zoho should work on it support.

Response from Zoho

Thank you for your feedback and comments.
Keep hosting meeting and webinar and share your comments with us. We have direct live chat and email support for Zoho Meeting.

Buffie B.

Simple to get started

Reviewed on 2019/04/26
Review Source

I was happy with the couple of meetings that I had in my trial and will be adding it to our CRM Plus subscription.

Pros

I like how easy it was to get a meeting started. My client did not have to sign up and could easily manage the process. We already use ZOHO CRM Plus so I didn't have to do anything to get going and it integrates into our other modules which we can use for tracking and customer relationships.

Cons

We did see more lag than I would want. I expect some, but my client was several bunches of seconds behind me. Also, it was slightly confusing to know how to share the screen. My client could only see a part of a part of an application and I had to unshare and then reshare to get it to come up fully.

Response from Zoho

Hello,

Thank you for reviewing us!

Regarding the lag during the session:
We have found that in some cases there is a lag in audio. We have made some fixes to reduce the lag in audio which is updated in our early access servers. Please send an email to [email protected] We will map your account to our early access server so that you can check if the performance is better for you.

Regarding screen sharing issue:
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will see how to make sharing the screen intuitive. Meanwhile , you can check our help article to learn more on screen sharing. https://help.zoho.com/portal/kb/articles/screen-sharing-for-online-meetings-and-webinars
Please drop an email to [email protected] with the meeting key for which you faced the issue, so that we can check the issue from our end.

Trainings are More Convenient with Zoho Meeting

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

Pros

As a human resources specialist, I also have to undergo a lot of training to better equip myself in dealing with employees and also being familiar with the latest developments. I am so happy that we can do the trainings at our desk and just listen to the webinars being taught. At times we have group trainings where we need to book a conference room. Zoho Meeting is exactly what we were looking for. The features are not complex and it gets the work done. It tailor fit the trainings to our needs and schedule. We can learn at our pace without pressure.

Cons

Zoho Meeting doesn’t offer advance features. It’s very basic and it would have been ideal if they were to contain advance features where you can do more things.

Response from Zoho

Thank you for your feedback!

We have recently introduced registration moderation, co-organizers, raise hand, allow attendee to talk and more. Please visit the below link to know more about the recent updates.

Do try out webinar sessions and share your experience with us.

Carl T.

Great meeting and marketing tool for sales teams

Reviewed on 2019/02/03

Great service at a great price to reach to to existing a prospective clients. We use multiple Zoho products and services in our organization.

Pros

Zoho Meeting is a great service that allows from web meetings and webinars with existing or prospective clients. It's a cost effective solutions for reaching clients. We use this as early outreach for new products. This service is a fraction of the cost of some competitive services.

Cons

Limitations on the amount of users that can join a Zoho meeting or webinar is less that say gotomeetings offering.

Response from Zoho

Thank you for reviewing us!
The attendees limit is based on the license. We support maximum of 250 attendees in webinar and 100 attendees in meeting. You can view the various plans from the below link.

We are also working on the higher editions of webinar which will support upto 1000 attendees.

Trial edition will allow up to 25 attendees in both meeting and webinar sessions. Free edition will allow you to host meeting with up to 2 participants(excluding presenter) and webinar with up to 10 attendees.

Susan K.

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

Pros

We use Zoho Meeting for internal meetings and it works well. We are very happy with Zoho Customer Service

Cons

Many customers and candidates that we work with do not use Zoho, which makes it more difficult to integrate.

7.0/10

Best software for an online meeting or webinar.

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

We have been using the zoho CRM and the zoho meeting for a long time and we did not require to install any other software for online meeting and Webinar after this. It has become proffesionals first choice.

Pros

I found it super easy to create a meeting event and invite Attendee just by sharing a link. I was able to share my screen with everyone, the audio and video quality was nice. I can also record the screen while we are in a meeting and review it later.

Cons

I think ZOHO Development team has really done a great job by creating this software.

Serge C.

Great, simple ti use webinar solution

Reviewed on 2019/05/07
Review Source

I only use Zoho Meeting for webinars and this is perhaps the most demanding use: attendees will not tolerate faults and might leave the webinar if the technical aspects are not perfect. I've tried other tools and I always had delay in my power point presentation, with the attendees' screen always 15-30 seconds late.
This does not happen with Zoho and the overall experience is far better for my customers....and for me !

Pros

The ease of use of Zoho Meeting is its main strength. The clean, simple user interface and the easy to use features make for a nice experience for the presenter and the attendees. While not the most feature-packed webinar solution, this is certainly the easiest to master. One can run a webinar literally in minutes and this certainly beats feature count ! I also like to stability and the ability to run a webinar without experiencing delays.

Cons

Nothing to dislike: Zoho Meeting delivers on the features, stability and ease of use. I can only hope for additional features in the future, but this is already a great tool at an attractive price.

Maria A.

Eliminate communication barriers at the moment

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

It adjusts very quickly to my organization. Simple and easy configuration with an installation that does not pose any problem. High performance when detecting malware

Pros

Intuitive, allows the interaction of multiple users
Versatile, it adapts to the main operating systems such as iOS and Windows.
Well adjusted to the screen, allows several sizes
You can send documentation, videos and files online

Cons

It depends on the internet connection
The more licenses the higher the price
Little flexibility when making changes

Kim M.

Really simple to use and looks robust

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

Very simple and no need to download software is a huge bonus

Pros

All done via browser. Really simple - meetings and webinars up and running in a couple of clicks. Looks like a good user experience.

Cons

Not sure about automation, but we'll see from the pro version. WOudl be nice to add branding.

Response from Zoho

Hello,

Thank you for reviewing us!

For co-branding, you can upload your company logo and name which will be reflected in the automated emails like meeting invitation, reminder, registration confirmation, and in the webinar registration page. Learn more about how to add co-branding from the below link.

Great for Virtual Learning and Trainings

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Pros

Part of my job’s requirement is to undergo training so we can be equipped with the latest trends and also enhance our skills. We have a combination of trainings that involve live seminars, but other times, we also have the opportunity of learning virtually. We use Zoho Meeting, which makes you feel like you’re in a classroom. It gives you the opportunity to engage with the other people learning and at the same time write down notes. Zoho Meeting is so convenient for me because I can take these trainings during my free time and in the comforts of my own office.

Cons

Not much I dislike about Zoho Meeting with my experience with them so far.

Jason J.

Quick and easy application for web meetings

Reviewed on 2017/12/16
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Getting up and running is super easy! Provides users with all the necessary features to host online meetings. Features on par with the top applications available. Pricing plans are very affordable, and Zoho Meetings is free for one user.

Cons

Zoho Meetings has zero customization options. You are limited to very basic reporting and data capture.

Lovetto N.

ZOHO Meeting ROCKS

Reviewed on 2019/05/11

brilliant solution it works like a charm !!

Pros

its so easy to use and easy to share ... i tried it as a free version but i love it so much im buying it now

Cons

some time there is a disturbance in the voice but our of the 100 times ive used it may be one or twice...

Response from Zoho

Hello,

Thank you for reviewing us!
We have made some enhancements for improving the quality of audio. We are continuously working to improve the audio quality. If you face any issue write to us at [email protected] with the meeting key. We will analyze and make sure it is fixed.

Alisa M.

Inexpensive and useful software

Reviewed on 2018/02/24

Pros

I believe the program is worth its money. Maybe someone will not find the price low, but I do the analysis on the basis of personal time. It saves me a lot, during this time I earn more than spend on the program.

Cons

I would like to simplify the interface somewhat and add cross-platform to the system. But other funktions are OK.

Arindam K.

Web Meetings at an unbeatable cost

Reviewed on 2019/06/01

If you are looking for an web conference tool at a good price , just go for it!

Pros

I have used other softwares like WebEX, Zoom as well as few others . But ZOHO so far is the best because -

1. Unbeatable cost !!! with all the features of other popular ones, this is dirt cheap.
2. Excellent voice/video quality - surprisingly clear voice and video quality compared to others .

Cons

NONE really! I couldnt find anything which its really lacking.

Doreen W.

Great meeting service

Reviewed on 2018/04/18
Review Source

Pros

I like that Zoho is adaptable and easy to use. I was able to create a survey unique to my needs in fee minutes. What I like best is the ability to have instant web conferences with co-workers from different cities and states. Also, we use multiple services from Zoho, so it's very convenient to have an instant messenger in one ecosystem.

Cons

There really isn't much that I dislike about the software as everything is pretty much straightforward and easy to use.

Kimberly W.

Great Business Software

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

Pros

everything- it helps me run my business the way I WANT IT

Cons

NONE- i LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. See for yourself

Frank M.

Excellent replacement for Join.me

Reviewed on 2019/05/13

Overall, this is an excellent replacement for join.me and is much cheaper.

Pros

The integration with Zoho CRM is great. We have3 been using join.me for 7 years when I stumbled onto this product. The thing that keep me from switching from join.me to any other products is that they relied on the target user to download and install an app. With join.me and now Zoho Meeting, a user can join a meeting within a web browser, without downloading anything. Trust me, this is a beg deal.

Cons

We have been using join.me for a long time and are used to it. We just have to get used to the Zoho interface. But this is not a big deal, once you are used to it. If you are not used to using another product, then this is not a big deal.

Emma J.

Overview of ZOHO Meeting

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

Easy to share screens
Can utilise the PC to dial into calls

Cons

Agenda not always easy accesible but not an issue

Response from Zoho

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback given. We will investigate on how to make the agenda of the meeting more accessible to the participants.

Susan K.

Excellent Customer Support, User-friendly!

Reviewed on 2018/05/18

Pros

Integrates well with the other Zoho accounts we have. Very easy to use and follow. Dial-in always quick and simple as well.

Cons

We use Zoho Meeting frequency and have never had an issue. The program is straightforward and simple.

Eric G.

Really worth your money

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

I recently switched to a paid fare, did not feel a particular difference, except for the increase in opportunities, of course. The support is all at the same high level. I am quite satisfied with the program, the expenses pay off many times. It is not often you will find a product that is worth its money.

Cons

It is critically important to continue to develop the project in a given direction and do not stop there. We are waiting for the next updates and we hope that the developers will not disappoint us again.

Amazing software

Reviewed on 2018/11/29

It has been a good ride so far as among other things it is affordable

Pros

The ability to record meetings with fellow team or clients

Cons

I feel like the video quality is not good enough

Chris C.

Zoho Meeting review

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/05/01

Pros

What I like most about this software is its simplicity. As someone who does a lot of remote work for my company, this is very easy to use to set up meetings with several people.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the email delivery. I normally have to resend emails confirming meetings as it does not get delivered; checking the spam folder also shows that its not delivered there either.

Response from Zoho

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback.
The email delivery issue could be because of the email restrictions for Free users to 25 emails per day. All the emails trigged above this limit will be blocked from our end for free edition. If you face a different problem please write to [email protected]