Webex Suite Reviews

Webex Suite

4.4 (7,252)
Write a Review!
One app for everything. And everyone.

(7,252)
4.2/5
4.3/5
4.3/5
4.2/5

Nelson Kipchirchir
Nelson Kipchirchir
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

An awesome online meeting tool!

Reviewed on 2020/10/21

Pros

No too many logins needed just a meeting link, one click, and boom! you join the meeting
The application provides a very clear audio and video quality.
The number of people it can accommodate in meetings awesome.
The meeting still goes on even if the host disconnects or has internet connectivity problems.
The android phone application is very stable and anyone with a good phone can use it.
A good tool for conducting interviews online as it provides additional functionalities like a lobby and also meeting locking.

Cons

The pricing is slightly higher for individuals with a low budget. They should look into that
It also needs a very stable internet bandwidth.
I did not like the idea of using voice over the internet while using mobile phones. It also proved a difficulty for people who have no complete understanding of users to use the app on a mobile phone.

Reasons for Choosing Webex Suite

The video/audio quality of Webex is awesome plus it has more additional features which make it easy to conduct virtual meetings more interactive as compared to other related products.

Petrica
  • Industry: Telecommunications

use it from everywhere

Reviewed on 2024/03/05

Pros

constant connectivity and possibility of collaboration with colleagues and clients

Cons

sometimes the website webex.com is offline

• Industry: Computer Hardware

Complex but a few shortcomings

Reviewed on 2021/04/06

We're using Webex to do tech meetings with US partners, and to manage remote meetings of local institutions.

Pros

It stands among the most feature-packed conferencing apps, and comes with dedicated hardware, powerful and extensive means provided to connect users to a conference

Cons

Even with lots of free bandwidth (both in the organization and in the remote connections) the audio can do 1-2 seconds lags, or the audio can just be bad for a few partecipants even if they have good audio and bandwidth, I suppose it's a server side issue. Can be resource hungry when there are >20 partecipants with video. The image quality using the Cisco room kit is underwhelming for its cost.

Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Choosing Webex Suite

Webex has proven to be more reliable

Tucker

Using WebEx for calling, nothing else

Reviewed on 2024/02/16

I have had no issues with WebEx, nothing negative or overly positive experience, you get what you pay for

Pros

Ease of use and mobile usage as well as computer use.

Cons

Other features are clunky, user interface could be nicer.

ROB
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

From radio silent to active listening

Reviewed on 2024/03/04

Exceptional useability that provides proof to the skeptical with every contact. Our adoption rate across operations is nearly 90% and complaints about the product just don't exist.

Pros

Webex gave us the ability to incorporate a real-time viewing element when diagnosing customer issues that also layered in the simultaneous ability to consult technical SMEs and avoid escalations as well as resolve issues and questions faster. This improved the customer experience for us and customer satisfaction rose.

Cons

It is a good product with few if any drawbacks.

Davide
  • Industry: Investment Management

An high level product

Reviewed on 2024/03/08

A very good experience, we have been using it for more than 6 months and i'm more than satisfied

Pros

The recording works well and the possibility to organize multiple meetings with an easy use of the calendar is fundamental

Cons

Chat is not well developed and the sharing of the screen should be simplified

Reasons for Choosing Webex Suite

Required by several clients who preferred the functionality of Webex

Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Switching to Webex Suite

Functionalities and reduced costs respects to the alternative products
Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos

No nonsense Video Conferencing

Reviewed on 2024/03/13

Pros

All of our meetings are done on Webex, and it works without a hitch,

Cons

As of now, I have no problems, or have not found anything that I dislike.

Kimberly
  • Industry: Law Practice
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Does what it needs to do, but is not the go-to software

Reviewed on 2024/02/21

Pros

I like the interface of Webex - some of our courts use it and it is easy to click through to the proper screen.

Cons

It did not always connect properly and left us waiting for other users to get on. They had to switch to web-based applications rather than the app to get in.

James
  • Industry: Music

Steve Rob Music - Webex Review

Reviewed on 2024/05/14

Pros

Webex is a very easy to use platform. It has a very nice dashboard design, and it also allows our organization users to customize different settings easily, such as profile, out of office, etc.

Cons

Webex is expensive, but we were able to do a bit of work to make sure it functions within our organization. We also noticed that the ringtones are very limited. It would be great to upload ringtones or customize them.

Marty
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

The Webex

Reviewed on 2024/05/14

Pros

Easy to use. Screen sharing is easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes voice and audio can be a little choppy.

Felipe
Felipe

The professional choice for collaboration

Reviewed on 2022/01/10

Excellent experience. During the pandemic, there were very specific moments of deterioration of the service as a result of the explosion in the use of this type of tools (it multiplied x10). It is something that affected all online video conferencing and collaboration tools globally. Including Zoom and Microsoft. However, Webex knew better to measure up

Pros

I've been using Webex for over a decade. Being a Cisco product gives me the guarantees of being robust, secure and continuously updated. In the last year, many new Artificial Intelligence functions and other interesting features (p.e. simultaneous translation) have been integrated. In addition, it complements very well with the rest of the Cisco portfolio for videoconferencing, voice, contact center, etc.

Cons

Little to complain about Webex. Perhaps that is more expensive than other similar options. But it is a product oriented to professional use that is worth what it costs. Security is very important, and that pays for.

Reasons for Choosing Webex Suite

Microsoft Teams and Zoom Meeting are good choices too. But Webex is more robust, secure and complete

Zoom Workplace and Microsoft Teams

More robust and secure.
Sarah
Sarah

It's an easy-to-use video and web conferencing solution

Reviewed on 2022/05/28

It's simple to attend a Webex meeting from anywhere, just like many other online meeting solutions. Browser integration is a piece of cake. Everything runs better using the desktop application. My lectures and meetings go more easily thanks to the screen-sharing capability.

Pros

Video conferences and interviews with Webex may be smooth and error-free. For our meetings, we utilized WebEx, which provides a secure connection. I'm a fan of the variety of methods to connect. For those who are constantly on the go, the mobile version is ideal.

Cons

We're solely on the user side of the program, so there's not much to say here. We have a good selection of options at our disposal. I believe Webex should be more user-friendly because it can be a little difficult to access calls.

Hossein
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Webex is an efficient video/audio call software for professional meetings

Reviewed on 2023/02/08

Overall, it is a very great group call and messaging software. I would recommend using it for businesses meetings in a professional setting.

Pros

I have used webex for years, and I barely have had any issues with it. Voice call, video call, screen sharing, and messaging features are great. It is very quick to connect. You can also have webinars with a lot of attendees on webe. You can restrict permission as the owner of the event on webex. The meetings can be added in your calander and you get notifications before the meetings start, so you have a good track of time. It is great especially for employees working remotely.

Cons

There is no specific dislike I have for webex. I would suggest they improve the sync between desktop version and mobile version. Sometimes my apps in two devices do not sync properly and I do not get notifications on one of the devices (chat notification or call notification)

Victoria
Victoria
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

High quality audio and video.

Reviewed on 2023/08/16

In our company we had shortcomings with the previous software and decided to switch to Webex, it was a good decision as it has a more professional and clean interface.It provides high quality audio and video, which makes meetings more fluid.It provides end-to-end encryption, which is very important for our projects and sensitive data.Provides cloud access to recorded meetings. Allows you to customize meetings by requiring a password to enter and waiting rooms.

Pros

I like the features it offers us to collaborate with our work teams, whiteboard, chat and file sharing.We have had very smooth meetings with screen sharing and it works very well for presenting projects and their progress.In a recent meeting we were able to discuss and identify some issues and make decisions with remote workers without interruption or latency.

Cons

It uses a lot of resources and can be a bit unstable at times. We have not found any other problems with this tool.

EMEL
EMEL
  • Industry: Automotive

Perfect meeting and communication management with Cisco WebEx

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

In overall I'm very happy to use Cisco WebEx meetings while working in the office or during the business travels. Sharing information, getting or giving training, meeting with the team members or foreigners from distance never had been easy this much. WebEx increases our communication and sharing capabilities with it's many features...

Pros

HD video and audio conferencing is probably the best positive side of WebEx. Connectivity oprions e.g. landline or internet call also good. While you make the meeting, you can share your screen or even control other user screens and make some actions while controlling their screen as well. There are lots of ways to effectively use WebEx. Firstly, you may use mobile version (IOS, Android) of WebEx and quickly connect to your meetings while on the go. Secondly there are different add ons such as MS Outlook add on. This enables one-click WebEx feature; so that you can either add meeting link to your invitation or instantly start a meeting by just one click from outlook menu. There are also other tools like Record Meetings or Productivity tool, these give you change to increase efficiency; again by just one or two clicks.

Cons

Latest version of the WebEx has a very lean interface which makes it elegant but on the other hand some user controls are kind of hidden or hard to reach so you may struggle in the first hand; but can get used to by the time. Another drawback is the lag or slow down issue while sharing or controlling screens. I think the severity depends on your connection speed; but this is likely to happen if you use control features much. Lastly, connection with WebEx server may be an issue time to time; but I don't see this as a critical issue as it may happen with other service providers as well.

Solid platform for setting up internal and external meetings, with a few drawbacks

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

Aside from the few drawbacks mentioned above, overall I have had a relatively good experience using Cisco WebEx for both team as well as client meetings. It's easy to share the dial-in information with the clients, schedule meetings, and set up calls using different rooms. In the future, if there is a way to allow an original host to EXIT a meeting without ending the call altogether, that would be very helpful.

Pros

I use WebEx meetings almost daily for work - for both internal and external check-ins. Pretty straightforward navigation, once you get the hang of setting up a room (either personal or client-facing) the platform is quite easy to navigate. At my meeting we have WebEx integrated with peoples' calendars, so when I schedule a meeting on WebEx it allows me to easily see my coworkers' availability which is definitely a plus - good ease of integration with other applications. Interface is simple enough that the main functions (setting up a meeting, sharing meeting info) are easy to use and I have not had issues with this software unexpectedly crashing which is an added bonus.

Cons

One of my main gripes is regarding shared rooms (ex. other members on your team are able to start/stop the meeting if you're unavailable). One of the recurring issues with shared rooms is that they all use the same call-in number and pin. With that said, if there are back-to-back meetings using the same room, and the earlier meeting runs over, we run the risk of clients calling into a call that is still going on, which creates confusion and can have us coming off as unprofessional. I have avoided this issue in the past by creating internal check-ins using my own personal room, however the drawback to this is that - if I'm unavailable for any reason - the meeting cannot be started by anyone other than myself. For back-to-back meetings, if there's a way for new users to be put into a waiting room until AFTER the previous meeting has completed ended, that may avoid these issues in the future.

Another issue is that if I set up simultaneous meetings in both my personal and shared rooms, there is no way I can remove myself from the first meeting without it ending the call altogether. I have not found a way to assign someone else as the host, so if there have been simultaneous meetings (where I am just listening in the background) I have had to juggle this by calling into one meeting using my laptop, and calling into the second using my phone. It works, but it's not very efficient.

Best Tools for meeting setup in IT Industry

Reviewed on 2020/10/11

Personal Advantage and views :-
1) This software tool is available for mobile and Desktop. So it's...

Personal Advantage and views :-
1) This software tool is available for mobile and Desktop. So it's making big difference for me. Whenever I want to connect my work meeting from home or some another location then I can join easily by mobile app. The mobile app is very important in case of electricity has disconnected at your home at a time of WFH and if you are working on desktop from your home then it's making big difference. The quality of voice and content on mobile app is same as desktop.

** Overall I liked this Cisco Webex tools very much for meeting purpose in software. I will recommend to other organization to use this tools. Thanks to Cisco for making such beautiful project.

Pros

1) Easy to use: Any common user can use this tools in easy manner. No need to do some extra effort. You only need to click given link in meeting. Then it will automatically download required meeting setup and then it will redirect you in a meeting. After joining the meeting your are able to see all participants in your meeting and who are speaking as well. So it's give better clarity for meeting members in understanding.

2) Audio/Voice Quality : I like Webex voice. The voice is very clear in your meeting. If you have less internet speed in that case you also able to listen your team member voice.

3) Shared content Quality: The Webex is giving power to share your screen in meeting. The quality of share content is very good. Other team members are able to see content very easily.

4)Different way to connect Audio in meeting: I like many audio option to connect a meeting. if you internet audio is not working then you able to connect by mobile call.

5) Able to see all participant on one screen and who is speaking this indication also able to see.

Cons

I have one point in Cons. Which related to cisco Webex Mobile app update from google play store. When we are updating this mobile app then we are facing some issue to connecting the meeting. All the filled details has been gone and you have to reenter those. It's means you have to keep your all details with you before updating this app. like you login name, Webex Url etc.

Veljko
Veljko
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Handles large meetings quite well, but people still join with two devices to avoid issues

Reviewed on 2021/02/18

It is being used by our client, big banking corporation, that trust the privacy of the platform which is probably the main driver for its choice. I've had much better user-experience with other similar software, but this being a "forced" platform to use, it's not that bad nowadays. Hopefully, they'd keep on improving it in the future as well.

Pros

I've seen webex meetings with about 150 participants and it worked without any issues. For big events it can even support the 'hidden participants' which is also great for hosting public events. Recently it got several updates which got rid of some of the most annoying problems with the platform (the "person joined the meeting" sound, people forgetting to mute themselves upon entering, ability to have co-hosts, introduced "push-to-talk" feature, easy switching between audio/video devices). Ability to easily record sessions is a plus. The desktop client can sync with Outlook/Webex so you can enjoy the "one-click-to-join" experience. It also works with people from outside the organization (anonymous logins), which enables widespread usage with contractors or other external staff in general.

Cons

* In a meeting with ~100 people, around 30 of them will have joined with two devices - they would use one for seeing the screen and sharing video, and the other one for audio. It appears there's still issues with it which is quite annoying being it's 2021 and that's one of the basic features.
* The features only started rolling out since the pandemic broke out - the webex was looking pretty bad for quite some time, and it seems it got the attention only when competition threatened to surpass it. It's still not ideal and the product roadmap seems to be secret, which makes it hard to estimate its future.
* If you install the desktop client it is constantly using the microphone (even when there's no meeting, it's just sitting in the system-tray) - this not only raises concerns around privacy, but also my headphones don't like it and have constant background noise from it - I have to shut down the client to stop it.

Webex Review

Reviewed on 2021/08/30

Pros

Powerful Security: This is perhaps the main advantages of Webex. Cisco is the biggest endeavor network safety organization on the planet, so you can trust it to guarantee your protection and information security inside a Webex call. Webex encodes every one of your information regardless of which plan you purchase. Organizations whose information security is absolutely critical can find supreme harmony of psyche here.

Community Sound and Video Conferencing: Lean toward your conferencing arrangement with every one of the ruffles? Webex has everything, enveloped with a strong client experience. You get HD video show, where you can see up to 25 members all at once. You can visit inside the call, whiteboarding to work together on notes, in addition to breakout spaces for classes or group building works out. We especially like the screen sharing and control usefulness, which, dissimilar to different instruments we've attempted, doesn't influence show quality, and it's not difficult to share or switch between discrete windows or the whole work area.

Cons

Incidental Call Quality and Association Issues: Call quality is by and large great, and the encompassing commotion decrease highlight is superior to different apparatuses we've attempted. Yet, in light of the fact that Webex is so broadly utilized, there's consistently the danger of blackouts. We've encountered a couple throughout testing various items, and sporadically Webex sets aside some effort to interface, or we lose video or sound for a couple of moments. We've likewise experienced difficulty conceding members on a few events.

Restricted Personalization Choices: Webex incorporates virtual foundations, however not as wide a determination as contenders like Zoom. There's an absence of fun personalization highlights found in different apparatuses like shading plans and window format choices.

Covers my company's online events needs. There's room for improvement.

Reviewed on 2022/06/17

I’m using Webex for about two years having experience mostly from the admin side.
The software...

The software company I work for used to host annual on-site events targeting to inform its users community for the new developments and updates. Due to the pandemic we’re forced to cancel all the physical events and start searching platforms that support olnine events hosting. We concluded to Webex.
We use Webex to host internal meetings, but also online events.
Based on my experience, the process of creating a Webex meeting using the new interface is simple and quick. There’s also the option to save my own templates with default fields. It is possible to set up a recurring Meeting and what is really helpful is that Meetings support breakout sessions (separate rooms with different topics during the meeting). The “Polls” feature helps us take feedback during our student online trainings.
What would be nice is if the Host of a Meeting could watch the all the screens of the attendees at the same time.
About the “Events (Classic)” feature I’ll list some Advantages and Disadvantages below.
Advantages:
- Automatic invitation sending to the invited attendees through the platform.
- Option for reguired registration which enables the particpants’ behavior tracking
- Update the participants for potential changes in one step
- Easy and quick users’ role management
- Option for feedback form after the end of the event
- Detailed reports
- Responsive support team

Disadvantages
- Quite complicated Event

Pros

- Automatic invitation sending to the invited attendees through the platform.
- Update the participants for potential changes in one step
- Easy and quick users’ role management
- Option for feedback form after the end of the event
- Detailed reports
- Responsive support team

Cons

- Quite complicated Event setup
- It is not possible to setup reccuring Events (there’s the solution of creating a list of events but that means that I must create each event separately).
- The option of “Background music” (during breaks) is not supported (sound breaks)
- The users logging in using their browser are facing sound and video-flow issues.
- The Panelists that don’t run a temporary application have limited access to some tools/features.
- Users of MS-DOS have reported several issues.
- The videos don’t play in full-width and that makes impossible for us to host pre-recorded presentations.

Lukas
Lukas
  • Industry: Medical Devices
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Excellent platform for online meetings with colleagues and clients.

Reviewed on 2023/05/29

Webex makes a difference me in my work to collaborate profitably from anyplace and from any gadget, advertising me arrangements to organize and connect gatherings in genuine time by sharing HD sound and video screen, it makes a difference me create my work in a unused, brilliantly, secure and with comes about Positive benefits offer assistance me to get benefits in my company and increment my workflow, it is perfect way">the most perfect way to reach my clients and offer a wonderful involvement, it makes a difference me diminish my times, blunders and costs. Much appreciated to this device we have reinforced communication and executed way better advance comes about in my commerce, we will make recordings, introductions, audios, tests and numerous other assignments amid the assembly, the quality of the dialog does not diminish indeed in the event that there are numerous individuals within the conference.

Pros

Webex Assembly is a web communications arrangement that permits you to connect and organize gatherings from anyplace and from any gadget, sharing screens with HD sound and video quality, creating work in a half breed way where the association is very great and sufficient to adjust to the way you For groups to work essentially, rapidly and safely with assets and items that offer more than what we regularly ought to collaborate online, I adore it since it offers a outwardly satisfying interface and it's personalized. Able to turn off video and make sound as it were which can too spare web information and this app can run indeed where there's arrange issue. Separated from this, numerous apparatuses have been given for the assembly organizer, with the assistance of which a fruitful and compelling assembly can be organized.

Cons

Due to great video quality, it spends a parcel of web information, its ubiquity among common individuals is less compared to other apps, so those individuals confront a few issue when utilizing it for the primary time.

Julie Ann
Julie Ann
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

WEBEX - The Best and Easiest Real-Time Video Conferencing System

Reviewed on 2022/05/23

Webex has a straightforward user interface and offers meeting options. It's such a comprehensive, powerful tool and integrates with many of the software applications commonly used in our work or professional lives today. We've replaced and consolidated everything into a single Webex Suite.

Pros

I've been using Webex for both business and personal purposes. It guarantees security and is constantly updated. Connect in real time for real-time group messaging, advanced search, and personalized spaces.
It allows you to share any file, such as a document, presentation, or video. Can upload files up to 2 GB in size. The fact that you can drag and drop files, whiteboard can be used by more than one person simultaneously is my favorite feature. It is simple to share or switch between an individual windows or the entire work area. It has a high-definition video display with up to 25 members visible at all times.

It also integrates well with the rest of Cisco's portfolio for videoconferencing, voice, and contact center. One of Webex's main advantages is its a strong security, and you can rely on it to ensure your protection and information security within a Webex call.

Cons

There isn't much to complain about with Webex. That could be more expensive than other comparable options. However, it is a professional-oriented product that is well worth the price. Security is critical, and it pays to have it. Virtual backgrounds in videos consume a lot of computer memory. It's impossible to avoid background noise. Exception of sharing .tif files

Britney
Britney
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Must needed tool for Training

Reviewed on 2023/11/10

Overall, I am a huge fan and my job relies heavily on this application. Even with some of the pros ive listed, there are workarounds to fix the issue.

Pros

I have used this tool for over 5 years and its something I use every day for work. Its great for training classes, remote or onsite in a classroom. It keeps the class engaged, they can share screens and learn from hands on practices, and can work together in smaller groups which is great for learning activities. The whiteboard feature is helpful for notes and announcements, keeping the class on track. And everything from the session can be saved for later review or to send to a learner that was absent. Everyone is on the same call and it makes it easy for the trainer to watch participation levels and call on learners to read or answer questions. Its a must need for corporate training. The trainer can even share a view of their webex to demo how it works and what fucntions are available to use.

Cons

For those who have little to no computer experience, it can be difficult for them to navigate and understand what buttons do what, especially when taking control and screen sharing. Breakout sessions can be finicky because they will mess up if the users arent dialed in correctly or if the call drops from the host.

Amy
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Works well for large meeting during covid

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

Great being able to see our clients since we can't be face to face with them right now.

Pros

I really like that you can host large seminars and invite a couple hundred people or you can have a 1 on 1 meeting with a client and it's safe and secure. I also like that the people you invite do not have to create a user ID and PW. Also really love that you can screen share so I can show a client their portfolio and performance. Also great feature is if you are hosting a seminar, you can mute everyone as the host to limit background noise for other people trying to listen.

Cons

The things most frustrating with this software was the customer service. We had trouble at the onset with it and their customer service desk is overseas and hard to get through. It was the start of covid19 (Mar-April 2020)when we were all working from home and hold times were no less than an hour to get through. My call kept dropping and I had to call and get in queue again. Once I was through, the representative was helpful and able to resolve my issue. Not sure what current hold times look like.

Zoom Events and Webinars

Reasons for Choosing Webex Suite

Zoom wasn't secure for client sensitive data

Zoom Events and Webinars

Reasons for Switching to Webex Suite

more secure plus company recommended it.
Sam J
Sam J

Webex always prove to be the unbeaten unified communication tool.

Reviewed on 2022/10/26

I use Webex consistently in our organization as a communication platform to help have a smooth-running communication experience both internally and externally. It helps maintain top levels of privacy and security during communication. It offers us an easy to use communication platform for everyone.

Pros

Webex provides the most secure and private platform for communication. With high levels of privacy and security, it allows one to have even the most private and sensitive conversations and share top secret information with confidence. It has very easy to use communication functions that make it effortless for everyone to access and make use of them. To ensure the best communication experience that has no distractions or interferences, Webex makes use of outstanding features like background noise removal and speech enhancement to make your sounds crystal clear while eliminating the background distractions. The quality of video is also very clear. With instant messaging function, screen sharing, whiteboard, and file sharing features, Webex forms a perfect collaboration platform for team to share information, communicate and work together as a team.

Cons

The only issue i have experienced while using Webex was that the video and audio quality are highly dependent on the quality and stability of your internet connection. Meaning that, when the connection is poor, the audio starts to break and video gets blurry.