Harvest Your Data Reviews

Harvest Your Data

Mobile app based survey data collection tool

5/5 (3 reviews)

Excellent survey software

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 9/2/2016

I have introduced this platform a couple of years back at my employer, having reviewed a couple of alternatives. It stood out because of its ease and pricing. We haven't looked back since. It really covers our survey needs well.

my experience there has always been very good. It's a solid product and it covered the survey needs at the bank and allowed for a smooth transition away from paper based surveys.

But with Cornerstone Economics I was particularly impressed by the excellent service. We ran into some issues with the data and the payment, but both were resolved very quickly and effectively.

Pros

Includes all the questionnaire features needed.
Excellent customer service response.
Ease of use/quite intuitive.
Relatively low cost.
Easy data access.

Best Survey Developer on the INTERNET!

Reviewed on 12/1/2016

I have been developing with this service for a few months now and I cant speak highly enough for it. The customer Service response team is top quality, fast, efficient and friendly and personal. Would recommend to anyone looking for a straight forward, simple and highly effective business solution.

Pros

Cons

There are none

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 10/13/2016

The best functionality, support and interface you can find. customer support friendly and prompt. so easy to use. would recommend to anyone that is in need for any field-based business need.