Showing 428 reviews of 407

Dialpad

Cloud communications system for enterprises

Showing 428 reviews of 407
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Effective and helpful VOIP system with some quirks

Reviewed on 2020/05/13

I am pleased but want more reliability.

Pros

This VOIP platform continues to grow better and offer more features and allows me to access my calls and clients on my cell phone and computer.

Cons

It was having issues on older Android phone and would switch to my personal voicemail. Also I was given 2 numbers and can't seem to control which one I send texts to customers always.

Katie S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great service, just a few things that are hard to find

Reviewed on 2020/12/15

It was a huge upgrade from Google Voice and I've been happy overall.

Pros

I really like the sound quality of the phone call. The department and contacts are easy to access too. I really like that a text can be marked unread, and that calls and voicemails are transcribed as well as recorded. Images are easy to send as well. The round robin call rotation is great.

Cons

It's difficult to mark a voicemail unread. Often there is a delay when a call begins. I can't drag text into the message to copy, or highlight and drag phone numbers and text out of Dialpad to copy to accounts. Video is very small when sent through Dialpad.

Sarah S.

Reliable

Reviewed on 2021/01/27

We have found this to be a reliable phone service alternative to Vonage that we previously used. The price is right, the functionality is good, and we are pleased with the service.

Pros

Our team finds the chat function especially useful, as well as the ability to add callers to each existing call quickly and easily. Also the transcribe feature is very helpful.

Cons

Sometimes there is a lag that causes a delay in my words to be heard on the other end so conversations can be difficult, but it doesn't happen all the time.

Darien C.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Quality VOIP system with learning curve

Reviewed on 2020/08/13

Overall, Dialpad has been an excellent VOIP solution that has allowed my organizations mobile workforce to continue connecting with our team and volunteers without being shackled to a desk phone. During the COVID-19 lockdowns, this furthermore allowed us to easily transition from working in the office to working from home, without disrupting our overall workflow.

Pros

Dialpad offers a number of comprehensive features that will suit most growing businesses needs, most important of which is the ability to take work calls from a personal cellphone. The product is easy to manage and configure, with good call quality (given you have decent internet) and even a cell-fallback feature provided you don't.

Cons

Dialpad's backend configuration is a little messy, making it difficult for people not heavily invested in learning the platform to configure basic settings (for instance, the call routing setting is hidden in a menu labelled "Business Hours"). For someone who did not help setup the platform and has little experience with managing VOIP offerings, it can be quite daunting figuring out the settings and understanding what many of the terms mean. Dialpad also has a few noticeable bugs; including a complete inability to handle longer MMS messages. It receives pictures and videos just fine, but should someone send you a longer text it starts breaking the texts into smaller chunks, and delivers the different chunks in a random order - making it nearly impossible to read through the original message.

Zach C.
  • Industry: Farming

Works great for most things, but integrations...

Reviewed on 2020/07/24

Pros

Ease of use, maintenance, feature set, and integration capability sets Dialpad apart. The mobile app is great compared to most other providers as well.

Cons

The integration with Salesforce and Chrome needs some attention as it doesn't always work as desired.

• Industry: Law Practice

Great phone system

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

I run two businesses, this allows me to cut the cost of my telephone service. I had three POTS lines for one business with 7 employees, now we have a DID for everyone plus the main number at half the cost. My other business is mobile so this works great. Highly recommend it.

Pros

The ability to work anywhere and still keep in touch with my clients. This works with regular VOIP phones or apps for Windows, Android and iOS. They all work seamlessly, I start a call on one device and can switch it and the client is completely unaware. Let's me record calls and gives me transcripts of calls and analytics.

Cons

I can't think of any flaws with this phone system. I've had great luck, been with them since they changed the name from Switch.co

Perry N.

Greatest virtual phone system

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

Pros

The ease of use and setting it up. there is a mobile and PC/Mac app and call forwarding to any phone

Cons

It would be great if it came with a small amount of international minutes

Jeffrey S.

Not all UCaaS is created equal

Reviewed on 2018/12/16

I am easily able to track activities like text and call time plus other great team analytics. Easy to use and reasonably priced.

Pros

From a design perspective Dialpad is very delightful. I really appreciate the user interface and the smoothness of the functions. I really like the integrations to Salesforce and Linkedin and of course G Suite. In fact the power of web RTC as the underlying architecture makes for a much more stable and usable product than many I have tried to utilize before.

Cons

Because of Web RTC, if something goes down on the Google side, this can affect Dialpad's uptime. Thankfully, this only happens very infrequently.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Freedom from hardware!

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

Our "phone system", i should say, "solution" is orders of magnitude cheaper, easier to support, and easier to expand.

Pros

I like that we kissed, well, without mentioning names, we kissed goodbye to hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of "top of the line" physical equipment and replaced it with a simple "byod" solution... and our organization couldn't be happier with the switch!

Cons

It's been awhile now, and I've forgotten most of it so it couldn't have been too severe, but there were some quirks with how different kinds of lines were priced out. if it's still the same, they could use some extra clarity there.

Marc D.

Dialpad drives RESULTS

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

RESULTS.com is a rapidly scaling SaaS company so speed and the number of calls we make per hour ultimately allows us to drive results.

Pros

We love how it interfaces with Salesforce. It seamlessly records every call directly into the Salesforce record, as well display the Salesforce contact or lead name while dialing. Great VOIP quality and thewy have foreign coverage, we use Dialpad in North America, New Zealand and Australia.

Cons

The dial pad panel should come up automatically once the call is connected to reduce keystrokes. Many systems you hit state dial 1 or 2, etc and you have to click into the numeric pad

Great but not spectacular

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

Serves the need that I purchased it to solve, but not a lot of delightful moments.

Pros

I like that it syncs contacts with Salesforce and LinkedIn. I like that it links up to my phone. I like the new text transcriber.

Cons

It is not always consistent or reliable about logging outreach efforts back to Salesforce so you have to do dual entry and it's not clear why. It also doesn't log text messages or what was said in the texts. It doesn't tell me who is calling when it rings through my phone. The text transcriber is pretty inaccurate. I don't like that I can't use emojis on the desktop app.

Clay S.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

A great tool

Reviewed on 2020/12/15

It allows the forwarding of all information necessary to solve a customer's dire situation in a most expeditious manner.

Pros

We use this tool primarily for in office communication although our customers are encouraged to use it as well. It is quickest way to get the info needed to support a customer in an emergency.

Cons

We really do not have any negative feelings about this product. It has replaced one of our other tools and is the primary means of communicating with each other.

Damon O.

Top-Tier Features, Professional, Convenient

Reviewed on 2020/07/24

Very happy and impressed with my Dialpad number as a front-line, first-contact experience of my company. I trust the flow of inquiries, business opportunities, and overall impression to Dialpad.

Pros

The virtual phone number allows me to move the flow of phone calls away from my cell phone and exclusively through the business number. The recordings, transcripts, and routing features are top notch. Love making and receiving phone calls right from my computer since I am there most work days, or from my phone app when I am on the road.

Cons

There are more features than I can or will use, but I do see them valuable as my staff grows. It took me a while to figure out why I have two phone numbers, but I've found ways to make them both work for me until the organization grows.

• Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Dialpad Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Our company is mostly satisfied (on the good days). But since we have 200 users we would expect it to be working more efficiently. To many issues per user. For some companies a missed phone call can be a real disaster.

Pros

Easy to use. Has company directory. Connected to gmail. A lot of companies related to our business use it. Best PRO is option to use messages.

Cons

Sound compared to other softwares,. Compared to Skype# it is much more quiet, sound sometimes it not clear, a lot of lag occasionally. Not seeing missed calls pop up. Freezing all the time. Sometimes unable to make phone calls.

Yoann B.

False advertising, beware.

Reviewed on 2019/12/23

Pros

Their promises. They advertise that their software works.

Cons

They say they do google contact syncing, but it only works for direct lines. If you are a team, this won't work for people that call your main number. You will only see the regular caller id for that number.

The WIFI to Carrier switching doesn't work well, and you can't disable it.

Support is very soso. There is no centralized place to see open tickets, so you are bombarded with emails, because they are really intaking specialists that ask you to do all the work, and then send you unrelated articles, after about 20 exchanges and 2 weeks.

Jen A.

Dialpad Review

Reviewed on 2018/12/21

Pros

I love that our company was able to get rid of our desk phones and the money associated fees. Dialpad has allowed our company to be more mobile and integrated at the same time. dialpad is easy to use, easy to transfer calls, easy to do 3-way calls, and text.

Cons

We periodically need to restart the software or log back in if we need to update our phones to the latest software. When you can't remember your password or login info, that makes it slightly difficult. Not a software issue but nonetheless, keep your login info handy. Another drawback is if you have two numbers, a work number and a personal phone number, you cannot transfer calls via dialpad if a work call comes in on your personal number. I work in real-estate so maybe that's an industry specific issue. Again, not really a software issue.

Darin J.
  • Industry: Accounting

Dialpad

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

Dialpad has been a great improvement over the traditional, legacy PBX phone system we used to have. For a small, professional services business like ours, Dialpad was a huge leap in efficiency and cost from what we had before. SaaS VOIP systems are definitely the way to go!

Pros

The cost, the functionality, and the flexibility with the mobile app.

Cons

Some of the admin level controls were lacking or not intuitive, however, I recently saw the admin panel has been revamped, so some of these issues may have been addressed (not had much time dig into the new updates)

Brittany H.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Dialpad - A Pretty Good Service

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Overall Dialpad has improved since we first started using it. In the beginning we had a lot more call issues. So far we don't have those types of issues any longer.

Pros

Running our phone line through our computer has been a great asset.

Cons

There are a few difficult to find use things about Dialpad. It is hard to find the messaging sometimes and does not default to the most recent phone calls. Also always has alerts which are annoying because we cannot get them to go away. Also sometimes it drops calls when away from my computer.

• Industry: Writing & Editing

Great VOIP Service

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

It is nice to be able to provide a dedicated number to clients without having to use your personal cell phone number.

Pros

Easy to use anywhere you are in the world and on the go, whether in your office or on the road. It is great to have one central number for business that is totally mobile.

Cons

I have two numbers and sometimes find the call logs confusing. Also, when an incoming call is received you are not made aware which number the person has called.

Anthony S.
  • Industry: Utilities

Great job so far

Reviewed on 2020/07/27

I'm enjoying it, I feel like the app is very strong and we're able to do this efficiently now with a better cell app.

Pros

The usability over so many different apps and devices.

Cons

App drops sometimes, the app isn't always working but it does it's best.

Joshua R.
  • Industry: Insurance

Great VoIP system!

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

Great experience. Tried multiple other companies before finding them. Don't waste your time anywhere else

Pros

strong and flexible 3 way calling. I can add people and boot people as i please.

Cons

pro version is only available with 3 or more users

Eric W.
  • Industry: Market Research

Good but gets in the way sometimes

Reviewed on 2017/02/16

I use Uberconf to conduct customer research interviews. Generally a great tool, but a couple of problems. First, it's not compatible with Safari which creates a problem for some people. Also, I can't seem to dial out to people whose phone number requires an extension.

Pros

Great, easy for me and my colleagues to use.

Cons

There are a few problems: 1) Not compatible with Safari. 2) "Adding a caller" is a flawed feature. First, I can't tell the status of what is happening when the system is dialing out. Also, I can't call someone if there phone number includes an extension (which happens quite often). 3) People are often confused when they connect to the conference via web. The caller ID information is often wrong so the user sees unfamiliar names and thinks they are in the wrong place.

One of the best dialers out there

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

Stable platform hardly ever crashes and does a great job with connectivity. Audio is usually crystal clear especially when calling other dial pad users

Cons

Sometimes, the Bluetooth headset confuses dialpad and audio stop working. Sometimes the audio cuts out, or it will just continue to dial somebody without it actually going to a dial tone. Usuallya quick application quit does the trick.

Sarah M.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Amazing product. Game changer.

Reviewed on 2018/05/31

Pros

The ability to send and receive text messages from my employees directly from my computer. It's so much faster. I can also answer calls right from my laptop, for when I'm away from my phone. Being able to internally message office coworkers. I also love being able to quickly listen to individual voicemails, rather than sitting there listening to dozens just to get to one I've been waiting for.

Cons

The new Voicemail to Text feature. They have some work to do yet with that new feature. The translation is terrible!

Andy A.

Best For Business

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

Dialpad eliminates the need for Skype Gokgle Voice and other services. It becomes.my primary phone number and way I stay in touch with everyone.

Pros

I can use Dialpad on my smartphone, tablet, Chromebook and Mac and the experience is basically the same. GREAT!

Cons

Would love to see tighter integration between Uber conference and Dialpad services