John J.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Happy overall with our transition to ezyVet

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

Making the switch to ezyVet has been a positive one. We went from needing to outsource several specific tasks to being able to manage these all through our PMS which is awesome. Despite in-house training and recorded webinars, I feel it takes 6-9 months to hit your stride and be comfortable with the program (if you are trying to use it to it's fullest capabilities!)

Pros

Cloud-based is becoming more and more essential these days which was the driving force behind us making the change. EzyVet stood out among it's competitors due to our robust the software was in direct comparison. Workflow is certainly different than what we were used to but after the initial adjustment has been a change for the better. Ability to standardize templates and generate billing triggers really helps with overall team efficiency. Support is accessible and ezyVet is always making improvements and seeking feedback which is very much appreciated.

Cons

Being that ezyVet was designed for large scale referral and emergency practices, certain features appeared to be an oversight. Day practice type features: Wellness plans, SOC/reminder systems had quite a few bugs that had to be worked out which resulted in many frustrations early into our conversion but were sorted out over several months time. Certain support issues require escalation to senior support which can add on extended periods before a resolution is reached.

Response from ezyVet

Thanks for your great review, John.

It's great to hear the move to ezyVet is working out well for you and the team is making the most of the new workflows.

As you said, it can take some time to take in all the extra functionality but our Support team is available 24/7 to answer any questions.

Thank you too for your patience around new feature roll-outs. We have a fortnightly publishing cycle for updates and sometimes it can take an additional fortnight to get it right.

Thanks again for your feedback.

The ezyVet team

Jayde Q.

#amazing

Reviewed on 2020/04/25

So far in our use of ezyVet, we are delighted to not deal with crashing servers anymore. The navigation is very easy and if a process does't well for you, there are ways to change. We can input all of our own templates to make it really fit to our needs. The support team is very accessible and happy to answer our questions. I've been able to integrate with almost all the third parties I could with my old software.

Pros

I love that ezyVet is very customizable, easy to navigate, and integrates with tons of third party applications. I love that it's in the cloud and I don't have to deal with servers anymore.

Cons

I wish I had the control to create my own reports. However, their report selection is wide and you can place a feature request for things they don't have.

Response from ezyVet

Hello Jayde and thank you for this great review!

It is wonderful to see a happy customer getting the best out of ezyVet, having customised it to suit your hospital's needs.

Stay tuned for more integrations and feature upgrades coming through the pipeline which will help your team further.

Milinda L.
  • Industry: Veterinary

The cloud-based software I've been waiting for

Reviewed on 2020/04/09

EzyVet has enabled our practice to run much more efficiently. There are never lost charts. It is easy to fix mistakes like duplicate client records. Having specific therapeutics set up with billing triggers means fewer missed charges. The time savings have been substantial.

Pros

I love being able to log in from anywhere! If I communicate with a client from home, I can log it in the patient's record right then and there. The software is quite intuitive to use. I LOVE that we have billing triggers linked to Therapeutics/Procedures so that, as we enter a patient's medical record, we are automatically adding charges to the bill to correspond with what we've done. It has been very easy to adapt our record keeping. The templates and shorthand have saved me a ton of time. I like the ability to customize the medical record format a bit; i.e., we have our "Patient History labeled as "Subjective" and "Physical Examination" labeled as "Objective" to maintain consistency with traditional SOAP formatting. I like being able to easily create customized forms. All of my patient data and medical records were imported from our previous software, so no information was lost.

Cons

It's expensive (but worth it). It would be great if the time clock feature could highlight days when an employee worked >8 hours (or >10 hours for alternative work week practices). I'd like if a linked communication could be moved from one visit to another. I'd also like to see consistent formatting for phone numbers so no matter how they are entered they look the same in the software. There are almost too many reporting features; I haven't learned the nuances of the differences between financial reports (Payment Revenue vs. Invoice Revenue for example).

Response from ezyVet

Thanks for your great review, Milinda. It is wonderful to hear you and your team are getting great value from ezyVet, especially at a time like this when everyone is having to adjust to new work dynamics.

Please keep this sort of feedback coming. I have shared it with ezyVet's wider team, as it is exactly what helps us refine our next versions of the software.

Stay safe

Roni B.

It was a big decision to change our Practice software but we're so glad we did. We have no...

Reviewed on 2017/10/12

Pros

EzyVet has improved our business with better management tools, giving us the opportunity to provide better customer service and increase our profitability.
Being web based we have simple access from anywhere - at any time. We can monitor the day in real time and communicate with staff even when we are offsite.
The integration with our suppliers makes ordering and receiving simple - and has refined our control of stock levels. Live updates of product costs mean we can maintain our markups without effort.
The communication system is one of my favourites. Reminders and marketing are so easy. We now automatically send reminders before appointments, schedule phone calls after surgery, and have a large range of automated mail outs.
New features are added regularly and our requests for additional features are also considered. Record searches and reporting ability is extensive. The help pages are complete and easily understood with up to date screen shots, and the support staff are always quick to answer questions.

Cons

Printing through Adobe is a bit slow. It takes time to download each invoice/receipt and print a copy for Clients - perhaps 10-20 seconds.

Response from ezyVet

Hi Roni,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are delighted to hear that ezyVet's automation and management tools are helping improve your business.

In regards to the printing speed issues with Adobe, you can solve this by simply enabling google cloud print for one click printing. Our support team will reach out to see if you need any assistance setting this up.

We look forward to assisting with future successes and business development for your clinic.

The ezyVet team.

Jocelyn B.

Impressed with Ezyvet

Reviewed on 2018/08/08

Our clinical data looks very professional and tidy. All the information is in the correct place and easy to find. The pathology results and imaging results are easy to send to ezyvet and easy to find and follow and send to referral clinics.
I spoke to a number of clinics that had started using Ezyvet and so learnt a bit of what the challenges were going to be.
Change is difficult and I tried to prepare and support our team throughout the process . I found the most amazing hidden skills within our team that I was very happy to encourage and now we have a team with ownership of the software system that they have helped set up.
I am enjoying the challenge of making the system ours, to get it to do the things that benefit out clinic. Ezyvet has the potential, I have to harness it

Pros

We have had Ezyvet for 2 months now. There are lots of really great things that Ezyvet have done to make the change over as smooth as possible.
We started 5 months before went live , there are training videos and webinars and a trial version to try out.
our implementer, was fabulous, soooo patient and knowledgeable. The training and on site implementation and going live was stressful but she had ideas on how to manage it and fixed issues as they turned up.
I really like the way that we can each set up Ezyvet the way we would like it and still fit in with the way I like the clinic to run.
I also like that there is a place for every bit of information you would like and it is easy to find and summarise later.
I like the interaction with the support staff, they show you how to do some thing and then you can work it out and the knowledge stays with you. They always say call me back if you get stuck, so I do if I get lost .
I like being able to access Ezyvet away from the clinic. On days off, I can sit at a coffee shop and learn a bit more about it.

Cons

My team do not like the many clicks to go through . I am fine about it . I like the different departments and putting things in the boxes so I know where they are later.
The Payment Express has been very slow and their staff not so easy to deal with.
The online booking is not as user friendly as our previous system.

G R.

Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 2016/11/14

We are a brand new user of the ezyVet veterinary software program - ~4 weeks as of this date. First, this is an excellent software program. I've been in the veterinary field 20+ years and have used numerous systems including Cornerstone, Impromed, Animal Intelligence, Avimark, Via and DVMax, just to name a few. This software is well thought out, intuitive and packed with an enormous amount of powerful features. Can't wait to maximize it! Second, careful thought was put into the implementation of this program. Having a solid system in place is an essential step in the process, as opposed to releasing a program that is nowhere near ready for the general public which I have experienced in the past. Closely trailing those items is support for the product and the people involved in the implementation process. SUPER important... and ezyVet has nailed it.

My experience from the beginning of this process, beginning with Jesse Myles, has been nothing short of outstanding. Jesse was readily available to answer my questions and was very knowledgeable about the system. He helped move the process along efficiently which I'm appreciative of given our dire situation with our current system.

As far as the actual implementation went, I can't even begin to describe how EXCEPTIONAL Jess and Tim were from day one all the way through. They are on the front lines of this whole thing so it's essential to have a stellar staff to work out the kinks and finalize the implementation. Jess and Tim went above and beyond. My entire staff loved them and I was actually sad to see them go, honestly. They worked tirelessly, late into the night (with our weird hours) and answered every single question my staff or I had with professionalism and patience. It is rare it to find this kind of service. These are two people that care about the product, know it inside and out and are just generally great humans. It's a trifecta situation ;) I just wanted to emphasize this because as a business owner, I value my great staff enormously and know that they make or break us. I know how rare it is to find hard working people that care about what they do.

Since implementation, EVEN IN THE FACE OF A NEW SYSTEM, our efficiency has improved dramatically. I would highly recommend this program!

Pros

Easy to learn / intuitive, packed with features, customizable, great support so far

Cons

Haven't found anything yet.

Jenna H.
  • Industry: Veterinary

A first time users thoughts

Reviewed on 2020/01/02

Overall it has been great. Every once in a while the computer will glitch and move an appointment or just delete something. And if our internet is slow, so is EZYVET, but that is not the programs fault. The customer service is the best I have ever dealt with and everything is so easy to use. Since it's cloud based we can use it in the field or in the office. It makes everything flow so easily.

Pros

How easy this program is to use and train my staff on. I love that there are so many different ways to get things done. I always feel like they are adding on more bells and whistles and I just love it.

Cons

Honestly what I love the most is what I struggle with the most ha ha! There are so many features and updates, I feel like I am never using EZYVET to the fullest.

Response from ezyVet

Thank you for such a wonderful review, Jenna!

We are delighted to hear that you are loving your experience. We have plenty more 'bells and whistles' coming too so stay tuned.

All the best

Sophie C.

UK Equine Ambulatory Practice

Reviewed on 2014/12/15

We wanted a software that allowed us to be in control of our own processes/documents - without the need to continually put in requests for changes/amendments that may or may not be made. We wanted strong reporting features, a comprehensive debt management system, an accurate and user friendly stock tracking module and ideally SMS and email communication/reminders at the touch of a button.

I have not had any concerns thus far that has not been explained or resolved within 12 hours and I have complete confidence in the support team that I have been paired with. Obviously there have been areas that have not been immediately compatible with the way we are used to working, however with a few changes to our work processes we have all thoroughly embraced the new software.

The team have been extremely positive and welcoming in terms of encouraging feedback regarding features that could improve the software's specific functionality for our business. Several of our requests have already been implemented into the system with a few more in the pipeline. Everything that we have been promised has been provided. As well as incorporating our own personal ideas and ideals into the system, we have discovered many many features that improve the way we operate that we had not even considered previously.

We have been using the software for just over a month at this point and despite some initial reticence towards the idea of getting to grips with a new software, all members of staff, both young and slightly more mature, have found the transition to be a positive one. We have found EzyVet to be intuitive, user friendly and have experienced massive benefits in terms of facilitating work processes that were previously labour intensive and unnecessarily complicated.

There are no support charges and I believe the monthly costs are fair and competitive.

The company has a genuine, honest and personal ethos. Although the software is really quite advanced and evolved already, the team are keen to adapt and tailor the software to the individual requirement and it is that combination that I believe makes the company unique and inspiring to work with.

Victoria M.

Great Management Software

Reviewed on 2020/11/08

Pros

Functionality and features of the system. Everything has a place and it allows you to be thorough with helpful visual cues and in -depth auto tasks and tagging. Integration with other suppliers from payment methods, pathology suppliers and accounting systems.

Cons

The wellness plan feature as unable to be set up accordingly to our current process. We have been able to get around it but it isn't perfect. I also have experienced errors and difficulty when needing to cancel or amend plans.

Shelley B.

Terrific Transition!

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

When we decided to transition from paper system to paperless, ezyVet was the best choice for our clinic. We knew that we needed to make this switch and the entire team at ezyVet was very helpful in doing so. The go-live week can be a little stressful, but with our implementer she made our transition to ezyVet as smooth as possible. Support has been terrific and our questions are answered quickly and they always make sure we have the answer we need. The system is very user friendly and what is nice is that ezyVet loves input from their clients as far as what they would like to see changed and/or added to make the program better than what it is. Make sure your project team stays on top of each and every step so you are ready to go when you go live and make sure your staff does the on-line training before going live, it is very helpful and makes the go live that much easier for each staff member.

Pros

We have been extremely pleased with our switch to ezyVet. Ease of use and everything right at your fingertips has been an overwhelming positive experience for our clinic. We are a small clinic, but this has been nothing but a positive experience right from the start.

Cons

No cons, just make sure you allow the time for each team member to get used to this system.

Response from ezyVet

Hi Shelley
Thank you for the awesome review! It is great to see the team at Marquette Veterinary Clinic have taken the big task of switching software head-on. We are so pleased to have you on board.

Maria B.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Reviewed on 2020/05/14

Very good

Pros

Able to customize more than our previous software

Cons

Days when it is slow or not working properly - down time.

Response from ezyVet

Thanks for your review, Maria. I have shared it with the team, who really appreciates it.

Eric K.

Give ezyVet a Look for Your Veterinary Practice

Reviewed on 2017/02/22

Our 24/7 emergency and specialty referral veterinary hospital has been using ezyVet for over 2 years now and it suits our needs well. Medical records are incredibly important to our hospital and how we practice medicine. The way the software is set up puts an emphasis on accurate, complete and user friendly medical records.
We love that it is web based and as such it is rarely if ever down. The are constantly aiming to improve the software and in the time that we have been using it they have made many improvements and it has truly come a long way.

Michael K.

Flexible and comprehensive medical records program

Reviewed on 2015/05/22

After investigating as many veterinary medical record programs as possible for upgrading the software at our 15-Doctor Specialty Hospital, ezyVet stood out as the one that best met our needs.
The excellent referral reporting features have streamlined that aspect of clinical workflow significantly within the practice, improving hospital efficiency, and communication with referring veterinarians.
The comprehensive tracking of all entries and changes to the medical file make it extremely robust for record-keeping, and automatic billing triggers minimize missed charges in billing.
The integration with SmartFlow Sheet also adds to this automation of clinical workflow.

Though there is a learning curve involved initially, new staff have typically been able to pick up using the program very quickly. ezyVet is extremely flexible, both for how our practice chooses to use it, and with multiple individual user setting options. It has allowed us to move rapidly towards a fully paper-less hospital.

As a cloud based program, remote access is an obvious benefit, but also means that the program is constantly being updated on a daily basis, with new features available immediately. Occasional minor bugs do show up because of this constant improvement cycle, but are resolved almost immediately in most cases, with their extremely responsive customer support. Both through in-program support functions, and via email, it has never been an issue getting assistance when needed, and they have proved extremely receptive to new feature requests, often in a very rapid timeframe.

I have no concerns about recommending ezyVet as an excellent medical record program.

Colleen R.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Small but busy vet hospital

Reviewed on 2020/11/23

I enjoy learning how to use new software and I found this to be user-friendly and relatively simple to navigate for the tasks I needed to tackle. It's a very layered system so capable of handling a tremendous amount of possibilities which was impressive.

Pros

Software is very intuitive. Click and drag, clear tabs and icons, colour coding, internal memo system, ease of emailing records/diagnostic reports.

Cons

The financial recording section is a challenge. Ezyvet applies the payment in ways that can yield problems if you're not on top of allocation for every single transaction. No way to track if modifications implemented.

Ebony M.

Ezy Vet.... The name says it all :) AMAZING!

Reviewed on 2016/09/07

We would like to commend Sophie Griffiths our software implementer on her insanely amazing training techniques, knowledge and support :) Sophie is seriously AMAZING!
We have changed software 3 or 4 times in the past and I have to say, this has been the smoothest transition we've ever had.
I was so impressed with all of the pre-transition homework they did for us with our current software and how organised everything was from their end!!!
So far we haven't had any major issues and for any minor glitches we'eve experienced (which is barely any) we've received such a high level of customer service and support from their entire team.
The team at Ezy Vet know their stuff and as cliche as it sounds.... they don't call it "EzyVet' for nothing, it really is easy :)

Thank you thank you thank you from all of us at Midwest Veterinary Centre for making this such a walk in the park for us!!!

Pros

how ezy it is to use

Cons

the reporting functions are a bit out dated and painful to use but they're always open to new suggestions :)

Cori L.

Couldn't be happier with our decision to switch to Ezyvet!

Reviewed on 2017/04/25

I couldn't be happier with our new system!! The launch went so well this week and customer service were amazing! I can see now why the training costs what it does it's worth every penny!! One of my doctors (who was very skeptical when I told her about this software change) said to me this morning that she really likes how this has streamlined her workflow. That is a huge compliment coming from her as she is difficult to impress! Thank you for following up with us during our decision making process this was most definitely the right decision for us!!

Response from ezyVet

Hi Cori

Thank you for the awesome review - it is great to hear you and your team are so happy about your switch to ezyVet. It is wonderful to hear we have assisted in streamlining your workflow.

We look forward to watching your business grow and thrive. Enjoy your beautiful veterinary software.

Ian W.

Ezyvet 4 months in

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

Excellent except for cons above

Pros

Cloud based systems
Ezyvet is intuitive
Relates to daily activities in a vet clinic

Cons

Online portal does not work with iOS
Support does not contact clients as promised-only point of contact is the call centre who know very little apart from how to use the program

James W.

Very satisfied customer

Reviewed on 2015/05/20

The software is fantastic - I'm glad to have made the change. I especially like the reminders system with text capability and the two-way integration with Xero. The reporting system is very powerful and I can forsee it being valuable when used for marketing purposes.

The support team are a pleasure to deal with, responding cheerfully and promptly to any queries and are very easy to reach.

Overall, I highly recommend EzyVet. Having used four VPMs as an employee and now an owner, I can honestly say it's the best one, hands-down!

Scott D.

Ezyvet Cloud software, so pleased to have come on board

Reviewed on 2015/11/09

Excellent conversion team, although a complicated process, EZYVET knew how to manage it.
Takes a bit of getting used to the more fragmented nature of the clinical records compared to our old system but the advantage is how searchable the new clinical records are.
Wonderful to be able to access clients notes from home afterhours.
Good value for money. Have been a few glitches in the whole process but the EZYVET team are skilled and patient in helping us through.

Lisa W.

Used for Veterinary Rehabilitation Practice

Reviewed on 2015/06/27

I have had a great experience using ezyVet. My practice is a semi-mobile primarily canine rehabilitation practice in the suburbs of a big city. The software itself is easy to use and to navigate. The customer service has been excellent about working with us and helping tailor the program to our needs. They are always knowledgeable and willing to come up with solutions to the challenges of a non-traditional practice. I would definitely recommend this product!!

Michael K.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Great cloud-based medical records software

Reviewed on 2021/02/28

Overall experience has been very good. There was some confusion and disruption in the initial transition to ezyVet, but this was almost entirely due to a lack of preparedness on our (hospital) part, and not the fault of the ezyVet team.

Pros

Cloud-based, and (effectively) paperless medical record system, that allows access to all information in hospital, and remotely, but very securely. Very flexible and intuitive program that new employees seem to pick up reasonably quickly. Great integration with complementary software programs and companies, allowing easy transfer of information and excellent fee capture. Responsive customer support.

Cons

Like any software there are always minor features or customization that would be useful in our particular practice, but are not possible as they would disrupt essential features for other clinics. That said, ezyet is far more individually customizable than any other program I am aware of, so this criticism is simply the nature of any program that serves more than one individual hospital. The ezyVet customer support team are very open to feature suggestions and requests, and aim to incorporate them whenever possible.
Occasionally bugs appear following rollout of a new software release, though these are rare, almost always minor, and rapidly rectified. These are far outweighed by the constant improvements and automatic updates in the program provided frequently as part of being a customer.

Response from ezyVet

Thanks for your great review, Michael.

We love hearing feedback on how user-friendly the software is for all new staff to learn and that you love our key integrated partners and the level of customer support we provide!

We understand that we don't always have the features that each practice needs just yet, however, we love hearing feedback and ideas. This means we can ensure we're building the right features that solve our customer's pain points and that our road map aligns with what matters most to our customers.

Once again thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Jos V.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Review of Ezyvet software used by a sole special interest practitioner

Reviewed on 2020/05/31

I have realized that the communication templates are very helpful as are the procedures templates. I think I probably need some more one on one Webinars to fully use the available tools it offers.

Pros

It is easy to use and logical. I am not very tech savy and I manage or can get help from the Ezyvet Team.
I like the ability to develop clinical templates and charging templates for procedures to save time writing up notes. I have worked with other veterinary software for years and this flows the best. It is easy to attach other records and photos to the clinical notes. It is easy to create Email templates to communicate with clients or referring vets. There is a help menu which I have used to some degree and as my ability improves this is more useful. initially I really had to rely on help from the Ezyvet Team.

Cons

When I started my business 4 years ago I went straight on to Ezyvet so did not need to integrate. I did struggle initially to set things up but I think that was more my problem learning a new system - change is always difficult. I did initially and at other times feel a bit overwhelmed but the more I create templates for different work aspects the more I start to feel there is a logical pattern to it. Sometimes it can take a while to be able to book in a webinar with the Ezyvet Team , where I am a person that will be more spontaneous about wanting to work on a process in the software if I have time.

Response from ezyVet

Thanks for taking the time to write this rich and insightful review, Jos. It's always great to get this kind of feedback from our customers.

We are happy to hear that you are finding your feet with ezyVet's templates.

Thanks again and stay safe

Joanna P.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Love love love ezyVet. Did I mention I love ezyVet?

Reviewed on 2020/05/11

Pros

Thank god for the cloud! I can write notes and arrange prescriptions from home, the local cafe, hiking in a park, or anywhere that I have internet access. I'm no longer chained to my desk in the clinic.

The integration with our send-out reference laboratories and in house lab machines and xrays is great, as the integration with SmartFlow makes streamlining workflow and capturing charges for surgeries and hospitalized patients so much easier.

Emailing and texting directly from the software is a great feature, no need to re-write the whole conversation down into the medical record.

Automated appointment reminders by SMS are sent daily and when owners reply, their appointment is automatically confirmed in the schedule - saving so much time for reception and resulting in so many fewer no-shows.

The online client portal allows people to make appointments themselves, check their pet's vaccine status, tracks their weight and vitals for every appointment, and displays all medication history and client handouts as well as any other parts of the medical record that we want to share.

Updates are frequent and they're very responsive to suggestions for feature upgrades.

The support is incredible. They probably know me by name after all the calls I've made over the past 2 years, but there's only been a couple of times they couldn't find a solution for me.

And it's beautiful to look at!

Cons

The written help guide isn't great so if I can't figure out how to do something I need to call in or request a ticket.

The formatting options for emails and documents are pretty basic. Inserting jpgs into a document is time consuming and not very user friendly. Pdfs cannot be uploaded as a document template without converting each page into a separate jpg.

Last time I checked, the dental chart didn't count as part of the medical record - not great when you're sending records to other clinics.

Currently, although SMS text replies are automatically imported into the medical record, email replies are not. However I understand they are working on this, yay!

Response from ezyVet

Hello Joanna,

Thank you for your great review! It is great to see you and your clinic getting the best out of ezyVet.

You'll be glad to know that the help guides are something that have just received a massive upgrade so watch this space.

I've also shared on your feedback among the team. Expect improvements as we roll out our new updates.

Kevin B.
  • Industry: Veterinary

ezyVet is a great veterinary practice software program.

Reviewed on 2019/09/19

Pros

There is a lot of information that is available on each page. The tabs used for the organization of information and the relationship between tabs is excellent. With some learning it is possible to have the software automate many routine/repetitive steps when entering information in patient records and also when creating documents based on the records. It comes with several useful financial reports. It links with two common veterinary labs and also with a few large veterinary vendors. The product settings are very useful and well thought out and also the ability to automate billing of regularly performed procedures is great.

Cons

Periodically there will be an odd malfunction. The most recent one was due to a software update. However, they fixed the problem and the malfunction is gone.
Although overall very powerful there are a few small features that are missing. If enough people request a feature, the company will try to add that feature.

Response from ezyVet

Hello Kevin,

Thank you very much for your great feedback. We're glad to hear that you and the team are making the most of ezyVet's automation and reporting capabilities.

Do keep us in the loop on improvements you think should we should add. It's customer feedback like this that shapes ezyVet's upcoming iterations.

Regards,
the team at ezyVet

James S.

EzyVet Review

Reviewed on 2016/08/25

Having had experience with two other veterinary software systems, I was very pleased with the transition to ExyVet. The pre-transition preparation, data transfer, and testing was on time and very well sequenced so that it came off without much difficulty. The "D-Day" of cut over was relatively smooth and painless. Obviously no major software transition is going to be completely painless when dealing with over 60 employees, but I will say that it was as painless as it possibly could have been. I was very pleased with the help we had on-site for the first week of the transition. Their help in developing new standard operating procedures to assist in integrating the software into our normal work flow was outstanding. I would recommend EzyVet without reservation.

Pros

It is intuitive, well integrated, very well thought out as to efficient work flow sequences, and is always being upgraded to suit the needs of the customer. Being cloud based, something can be fixed or changed (when needed) very quickly in a matter of minutes. The medical record is very well thought out and useful; easy to navigate. The ability to pull up records from any computer anywhere and see lab results, x-ray reports, ultrasound reports, client financial data, and handle client questions and document it (again due to the cloud based software) allows one freedom from having to work from a single location. Responsive customer service. Integrates well with Smart flowsheet.

Cons

Due to confusion of the definition of "medical record" from some staff members, sometimes multiple invoices are generated on a single patient that has to be sorted out and not missed. This, however is an operator error, and not an error of the software. This trend also tends to be reduced with operator familiarity. The frequency of the error occurring however detracts from the overall happiness with the software. To be honest, to fill this part of the review in required some significant time to think of something negative to say about it, and again this may be a statement more of the employees than it is a statement about the software.

Response from ezyVet

Hello James,

Thank you for your review and positive feedback.

Regarding the multiple invoicing matter, we appreciated that this could be misused and are glad to inform you that we now have a warning pop up, prompting to link existing medical records. There is also another warning, when processing a payment, alerting of any open invoices that exist for a contact.

Enjoy using our software and feel free to contact our Support Team with any other matters - We're here to help.