OmniNet Reviews

4.7/5 (15 reviews)
Karen S.

Peace of Mind

Reviewed on 2015/02/06

I have been self employed for 33 years. I deal with State and Federal agencies every day, all day. I was having problems with continuous popups, to the point of interference with my entire working day. My email was also hacked which caused me much worry. I thought I was protected by having the "popular" antivirus software on my computer. I found out real quick, when I contacted them for their support and help, that it didn't cover the so called viruses my computer had been hit with. I was virtually put OUT OF BUSINESS. I was really stressed. It was 4th quarter and year end reporting time for me. Then, through a friend, I found out about My Digital Shield. Since the installation of My Digital Shield I now have peace of mind and no worries that my information can be compromised. I am thrilled at the affordability and performance of the product. Since the installation I'm no longer bothered by popups, ads, or threats and can finish my daily tasks in half the time it was taking me before. I would and have highly recommended this product to many of my customers and will continue to do so. When you're self employed you don't need the worries of anything like what happened to me before My Digital Shield came along. I feel confident this product has saved me much worry, stress, and money. I will continue to subscribe to it as long as I'm around. Also, and very importantly, My Digital Shield not only protects my business, it protects my entire family and their personal devices throughout my entire home.

Kevin M.

Great Network Security product!!!

Reviewed on 2016/07/08

We are a Managed Security service provider for small businesses and we love MDS products because they offer the best value for small businesses.

Pros

The price point for small businesses.

Cons

There are very little configuration you can do on this product.

Jahswill U.

Best protection software for its price

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

Great software overall

Pros

[ts quite cheap and easy to use.i also enjoyed its cloud functionality hence ability to log in and use in any part of the world.

Cons

The interface is not so aesthetic. but is a great software for the price you are offering. I also cannot recommend it for big businesses

Andy S.

Amazing innovation in cyber security

Reviewed on 2017/02/17

I'm very amazing at this new approach to simplify cybersecurity. It truly is everything they claim. I'm looking forward to seeing this company grow.
Installation was very easy.
management is very intuitive and very easy. (might lack enterprise feature, but they say they target SME's)
support was top notch.

Pros

It's a service, it simple, it works very well. It's like the iPhone simplicity of cybersecurity.

Cons

lacks complex enterprise features

Vlad R.

What a great product. I wish I found this before.

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

It is extremely simple; it works very well. There's no annoying stuff like with the desktop antivirus I had before. It's very fast, too. Usually, security means slow and problems, but we haven't had any slowness or problems.

Cons

They don't market very well. I didn't find out about them until recently.

Matt N.

Fast & easy setup!

Reviewed on 2015/02/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The setup was easy and worked with my existing office network. Web portal for configuring your security settings was very simple to follow and changes were installed in seconds.

Cons

No issues/nothing at this time. Product delivered easy setup, wireless connectivity, and security which is what was advertised and I needed.

Rafayatul K.

A revolution for guaranteeing maximum security to your business!

Reviewed on 2018/02/06
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Guys, make this a flexible option for all businesses regardless of their sizes.

Pros

The most remarkable aspect of My Digital Shield Software is its cloud-based functionality and ease of usage. The cloud functionality enables users to access the system from any part of the world in seconds!

Cons

Not applicable for large businesses; however, it is perhaps the best you can get at such an affordable price.
Secondly, the saddest reason with this software is its incompatibility with Linux operating software.

Nathalie H.

Super easy and secure

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

It's very simple. I just have to pick a few options to secure my business. Also, Shield Test makes it very simple to understand security and how I am being protected.

Cons

The only thing missing for my needs is tunnel VPN support, but I hear that is coming soon.

Lillian E.

Great protection, great price!

Reviewed on 2015/02/05

I was looking for a solution for my home business. Its just me but I knew I needed something more protective than software downloaded on my laptop. I heard about My Digital Shield from my cousin's neighbor who runs an IT business in Cleveland. The price was super affordable and I can set content levels and be in complete control. They also provide free guest wifi which I love. I am very impressed with the quality of internet and protection I receive.

Stewart P.

My Digital Shield Software Review

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/02/13

NA

Pros

My users find the functionality everything they need it to be. I also feel that given its low price its a very worthwhile investment. Another positive attribute is that the system is incredibly easy to use.

Cons

Some of my employees stated that the software interface seems to lack esthetics and could user a cleaner, fresher view.
Other employees noted that the reports the system produces seem overly simple and lacked the ability to include some data that could be useful for monitoring trends.

5.0/10
Nick H.

Excellent Security at a Reasonable Price

Reviewed on 2015/02/11
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

MDS is providing security through complete internet traffic scanning. This will go a long way to securing devices for which AV software isn't available, such as printers, NAS units, and other IoT appliances.

Cons

The user interface is pretty industrial, and the reports seem over simplified.

Jacob K.

Comprehensive network security that is simple to use.

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

My Digital Shield offers high end security at a reasonable price. Setup was easy and, most importantly, was PCI compliant.

Cons

No cons to speak off. There are not many products on the market that compete in this price range.

Ty T.

Effective Internet Protection At Minimum Cost

Reviewed on 2015/02/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

This is the ultimate defense for the small company against the swarm of predators out there to attack at any time.

Cons

Nothing at all. This is a great product based on the enterprise level protection offered by top of this category vendor, Fortinet.

Andrew K.

Very impressive!

Reviewed on 2015/07/27

We've been using this product for 6 months now and I must say, I'm really surprised. We used to always get some kind of virus or files encrypted and computers stopped working. Ever since we had this put in, all of that nonsense went away. I didn't even think it was possible to get rid of that headache. Very impressive!

Scott K.

Excellent protection at a great price

Reviewed on 2015/06/28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Enterprise level protection at a small business price.

Cons

Nothing. It is quality security solution and the price is great.