TimeSolv

Practice your passion. Ours is billing and timekeeping.

Stephanie C.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Great Product & Great Service

Reviewed on 2021/03/01

From day one I was able to use this software that is how user friendly it is! The support and staff are wonderful. I work a full time job and can only talk to the support staff after hours if I need something. The rep. we have is so wonderful she is always willing to speak to me after hours if I need anything!

Pros

This software is easy to use, all double click and choose. Easy to add/create new matters, bills and clients.

Cons

I would like to see more fillable fields for your templates. That is one thing I like about Amicus are the templates and all the choices for fillable fields to create template letters, pleadings and more.

Karines A.
  • Industry: Accounting

Timesolv review

Reviewed on 2021/02/17

My experience has been wonderful will recommend to others!

Pros

Easy to navigate user friendly and support if johnnie on the spot Tiann is awesome!! Training and support is free

Cons

nothing yet to report .

Susan C.

Love TimeSolv!

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

My overall experience with TimeSolv is very positive. I always know exactly where I am on time entry, billing, and expense entry. It's easy to use. For example, I can run a ledger entries report when I'm on the phone with a client trying to determine total hours or expenses, making it possible for me to immediately answer any questions.

Pros

We use TimeSolv for all our time entry, legal billing and I use it daily for client expense entry. I like that I can run reports on Ledger Entries, Expense Entries, etc., at any time. I also think TimeSolv's customer support is excellent. Every time I've had to call for support, I've ended up learning a new function of TimeSolv from the rep helping me.

Cons

Although I've been using TimeSolv for three years, I still find client invoices extremely confusing, as do most of our clients. I spend a lot of time on the phone when clients call in because they don't understand their invoice.

Julie M.

Love this billing solution

Reviewed on 2015/11/20

I've been using TimeSolv since I started my own law practice over 5 years ago. My first day in my own office, I got a free 30-day subscription to Quick Books, but I found that it was not conducive to a law practice so I went online looking for something else. I was really glad I did because I found TimeSolv and I've been very happy with it. They include a 90-minute tutorial with a live person so you feel like you get started out on the right foot, then if you have questions, they are always available to help. For about the first year or so, I had to call every month when I was doing my invoices since there was usually something I hadn't done before so needed assistance, but they are always very nice about walking me through it. There's one thing I would change if I could, and that is that a bill gets automatically generated for a client every month until there is a zero balance, even if I added no billable time that particular month. I bill on the first of every month for the previous month, and if I send a client a bill that does not get fully paid off before the next bill goes out, and I haven't done any new work for that client that month, then a new bill doesn't automatically generate. However, I like to send out a bill every month just because I won't receive any further payments unless I do so. I have to "trick" the system into generating a bill by putting an expense on and then deleting it. This is a cumbersome solution so I would rather the system do it on its own. Other than that, though, the system is very user friendly and I have no complaints. Before going on my own, I was at a firm for 8 years and we had a bookkeeper to do all our invoices. When I went solo, I was a little apprehensive about having to do it all myself. Timesolv makes it very easy though, and I tell other lawyers about it all the time. Thanks for a great product!

Rich B.

We strongly recommend TimeSolv as a cost effective and outstanding time billing tool

Reviewed on 2015/12/24

Our firm, The Brenner Group, started using TimeSolv in 2001. It is utilized to manage our unique timekeeping and expense reporting needs for our employees, who provide billable services to many clients simultaneously, with potentially different hourly or fixed rates for different assignments. On top of this, they are not in the office frequently.

Initially, we simply asked employees to record their time, and then we exported it to MS Access and QuickBooks in order to do invoicing. As the product has evolved, we now do time reporting, invoicing and collections directly in TimeSolv, as well as managing our employees reimbursable expenses.

The system has always been reliable, and easy to use. Our employees feel like they can keep track of their time and billing, and will soon be able to also track their individual accounts receivable. The system has grown and become more user friendly with each revision.

We strongly recommend TimeSolv as a cost effective and outstanding tool to manage client timekeeping requirements.

Well Done!

David N.

Timesolv: the most versatile and user focused solution for time tracking needs and invoicing

Reviewed on 2015/11/20

Timesolv is easy to use and extremely flexible in its user interface. There are so many ways of tracking your time with Timesolv - both on your office computer and on your mobile devise. Modifying your time entries are a breeze and invoices are literally sent "at a touch of a button". Tracking performance and adding and removing users is simple. Trust accounting is fairly easy - although it requires two steps to do a trust disbursement and then a subsequent allocation. I can't say too many times that this software has been designed to let professionals track and enter their time with the greatest of ease, track their time via mobile devise, track your time in real time, and sent virtual invoices that do not get jammed up in spam filters. Bravo!

Jennifer A.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Great product for small firms

Reviewed on 2020/02/12

Pros

TimeSolv is easy to use and customize. It provides everything my small practice needs for timekeeping and invoicing.

Cons

The invoice print out looks a little basic.

Don Z.

This is an outstanding package of software-as-service!

Reviewed on 2015/12/09

I am a solo real estate attorney. TimeSolv includes exactly everything that I need in a billing system. It also excludes features that I don't need in my practice (like court docketing, etc.).
It is so easy, even a lawyer can use it.
Plus, whenever I have a question, help is there by text chat or phone, with people who know everything about TimeSolv. This is especially helpful when I want to use TimeSolv to record information that is a little "outside the box" (like non-billable firm admin expenses).
I strongly recommend TimeSolv .

Howard L.

TimeSolv for Macs

Reviewed on 2016/05/25

Let me add my personal recommendation for TimeSolv. I have tried and tested almost all of the time and billing programs for the Mac, having used Macs since 1984. It is easy to use but extremely powerful. We have many different billing structures and TimeSolv can handle everything we throw at it. The more recently added IOS app allows capture of time and expenses on the fly with see less integration and syncing. I get nothing from posting about TimeSolv but I just know how well it works. Give it a shot and you won't be sorry.

Darci O.

Small business hero

Reviewed on 2015/11/20

TimeSolv has be a great platform for our Fine Art Consulting business. Files are easy to set up and the fact that it's web based makes it very simple for our field consultants to get their time and expense entered accurately and timely no matter where they are. We have really appreciated the ability to customize all the possible entries to our specific needs. Billing our clients is quick and easy and the invoices are simple for our clients to understand.
Thank you TimeSolv!

Andrew W.

Love it

Reviewed on 2015/11/20

TimeSolv helped me get my billing in order, and condensed what sometimes took me a full week into something I can finish up during morning coffee. It does a lot. So much so that it was actually daunting at first, but the customer service people did an amazing job helping me learn how it works. The more familiar I become with it, the more I like it. The desktop app (TimeSynch) is especially useful.

Shelby V.

Use it daily to track time

Reviewed on 2015/11/20

Usually quickly loads information. Sometimes it has issues with lag

Response from TimeSolv Billing

Thanks for your review.

TimeSolv application and server performance is monitored by a third party application every minute of every day. We make this information public. See http://stats.pingdom.com/qa403g9ipulk/1147561

TimeSolv application uses performance optimized code generation to provide a fast loading web application.

Since TimeSolv is web based application, a user may experience a lag due to their local network. TimeSolv also provides downloadable application for Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, Android that may be a better option for slow network performance.

Trevor R.

I was able to pick up software easily

Reviewed on 2015/11/20

I am new to a law firm and new to this software, but was able to pick it up easily. I enjoy all the features and customization options. It really makes it easy to be able to meet client needs, whatever they may be.

Elizabeth W.

Terrific, user-friendly billing software

Reviewed on 2015/11/20

Easy and efficient time entry experience. The hourglass feature is nice, as is the ability to copy a previous entry. I also like the ease of being able to edit, and the report running features.

David F.

I strated a new law firm and chose Timesolv for my time/billg software.

Reviewed on 2015/11/20

The software is very intuitive and it is also very forgiving when you make a mistake. The inter face with QuickBooks makes the accounting much easier for my bookkeeper.

Gillian O.

Great Program!

Reviewed on 2015/11/20

I've been using this program for my legal billing for several years now and I love it. Zero complaints!

Angela jessica G.

Easy and quick

Reviewed on 2015/12/07

This program is very easy to use and allows you to capture time efficiently and quickly

Kevin G.

TimeSolv ROCKS!! Quick and efficient, submission couldn't be easier!

Reviewed on 2015/11/20

Maybe a dropdown with the different selections

Carlos B.

Timesolv has made my firm's billing process more efficient, controloing billable hours.

Reviewed on 2015/11/20

I see no cons with Timesolv.

Todd J.

It's average

Reviewed on 2015/11/20

I liked the previous version better. The design is not intuitive, but it works.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Wonderful software that's lead to a huge increase in our productivity

Reviewed on 2018/04/08

Pros

Firstly, TimeSolv has an amazing 30-day free trial, more than enough time to decide whether it suites your operations. Secondly, using it is very simple and fast, it's always a pleasant experience.

Cons

Not many that we can think of. On some occasions there are delays in pulling updates online, but it's an extremely mild inconvenience that we rarely experience.

Carlos B.

GREAT TOOL FOR SMALL OR LARGE LAW FIRMS

Reviewed on 2017/01/27

TIMESOLV MEETS WITH EVERYTHING A LAW FIRM NEEDS FOR TIME BILLING WITHOUT HAVING TO INCUR UPON RELEVANT EXPENSES

Pros

EASY TO USE

Cons

DOES NOT INCLUDE THE POSSIBILITY OF ADDING VAT

Response from TimeSolv Billing

Dear Carlos,

Thank you for your kind words.

TimeSolv does provide the option to include VAT. We will contact you directly to help you with the settings to enable it.

Poonam J.

One of the best billing software out there!

Reviewed on 2015/11/06

Pros: Timesolv is very easy to understand and use, generally new users do not need a walkthrough to start using the system as it is so intuitive. It is the best billing software out there, it can accommodate variety of variations in billing. There is a wide variety of reports available and if you are an intermediate user of excel, you can get any report you need in matter of few clicks. I have used this software as an administrator of the system for over 15 years in two different companies. Every time I shopped for a replacement, I always ended up making the decision to continue with it! Excellent customer service - overall great bargain for your buck!

Cons: Some more consistency in formats of the displayed data will be helpful.

Rob R.

User Friendly Time and Billing System

Reviewed on 2015/11/24

I operate a small firm, primarily specializing in defense of workers' compensation and liability claims. Our clients run the gamut, from those who merely need a faxed invoice to those who require electronic billing submission. TimeSolv has worked great for all of these applications. As an attorney who is somewhat technology challenged, I needed a system that was user friendly and I have found TimeSolv to be very user friendly. In addition, their support is top notch. We are very satisfied customers.

Delara D.

I have been using this software for over 3 years. It has been extremely easy and user-friendly

Reviewed on 2015/12/09

I love TimeSolv. It is very simple to use, user-friendly, and highly efficient. I especially love all the shortcuts it has in place to save me time when inputting lots of billable time. The invoices are easy to generate and/or edit. Best of all, anytime I am stuck or not sure how to do something, their customer support is just a call away. Never have to wait and I get all my answers immediately from a live representative. I have already recommended it to many colleagues and will continue to do so.