Stephen G.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Creating Educational Access with REACH

Reviewed on 2021/03/26

We have enjoyed using REACH for over three years. Great staff and response time to any issues.

Pros

REACH has allowed our school district to communicate to our community in an efficient and stylish way. The best feature of this software is its video integration using video files and YouTube links. We have been able to include full video programs into our graphic message board.

Cons

We have had issues with the social media layouts and integration. The software includes URLs that might be included in a Facebook or Twitter post.

Chelsea G.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Great for Internal Communcations

Reviewed on 2021/01/07

Overall, my experience with Reach has been easy and enjoyable. Reach provides us with all the necessities we need to efectively use digital signage and communicate across our Steelworks.

Pros

Reach has made our implementation of digital signage simple and easy. The support team is great to work with, always responds within the hour, and eager to help. One of the biggest things I like about the platform is the simplicity of it. As we are new to the digital signage platform, the ability to upload department specific content has been a breeze.

Cons

One of the features that would benefit our usage of Reach would be premade templates. Some of our admins are hesitant of building content because they are unsure of where to start. Having ready to use templates would give them a starting point and an idea on how to layout their content.

Erick M.

Reach Digital Signage software

Reviewed on 2021/02/23

I can't think of a better company to partner with than Reach Media. They actually listen to their customers needs and are spot on with design and implementation. I have rarely had to call support, but on the few occasions that I did our issues we resolved very quick. Reach is an A+ compnay.
Our signage is more for aesthetics than function. We always receive comments on how the signage "classes up" the office. Our clients and partners seem to enjoy seeing their "Name in Lights" on the big screen.

Pros

The implementation team at Reach was fantastic, they worked with me to create a beautiful layout that is easy for me to maintain. The interface is intuitive, and updates are quick and painless. The fact that the system is cloud based has saved countless trips to the office, when quick updates were needed off hours.

Cons

I honestly have not run across a "Con" for us.

Jennifer S.

REACH review

Reviewed on 2021/03/02

REACH has fantastic customer service. From the time I contacted them for quotes to the last issue I had with signage, they are kind, courteous and efficient.

Pros

I like the variety of applications available, for instance, weather, time, date, social media feeds.

Cons

Moving to the Playlist and Media Library was a good switch in order to allow us more flexibility in building slides, however it is more complicated than the slide building we were using previously. It would be nice to toggle between the two build capabilities to allow more staff to create and edit slides with less training.

• Industry: Automotive
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Good commercial signage software for complicated roll outs

Reviewed on 2021/02/11

They are a really great group of people. I really like the team and they are good at sorting out any issues we had.

Pros

I like that almost anything is possible as far as sending various content to a network of displays. The software to push content to displays is easy once you're trained up. I no longer work at the company where I used this software.

Cons

When something is flexible it can be complicated and not very pretty and I think both of those things are true about running content through Reach.

Bruce L.

Reach Software

Reviewed on 2020/10/22

Great product, great service! Very happy with its performance.

Pros

Setup was very easy. Reach is very user friendly product. You can train a user easly in 1/2 hour or less to do the basics to get them up and running. We use the product to implement rebroadcast of our local church sevices. That is one of the main reason for purchasing he software. Instead of brining in dvd, or thumb drives, they can now upload their videos to the cloud and I can go in and set the playback time. I t has saved me tons of time.

Cons

Right now I do not have anything that I do not like about this program. It gives us everything we have asked for the software to do for us.

Jordan R.

Wonderful Product! Can't imagine using anything different!

Reviewed on 2021/03/08

Overall, my experience with REACH has been nothing short of amazing! They are a company who truly cares about making the experience easiest for their users and works hard on building customer relationships.

Pros

The most impactful feature of this program is how easy it is to not only use with our computer system, but how easy the implementation process was as well. The customer support for REACH is extremely helpful and efficient! They were able to answer any questions we had quickly and helped resolve any problems we had in a time efficient manner. As the one who updates information to the TV screen, I really appreciate that you are able to do batch uploads. This feature alone saves so much time for those of us who have a ton of other items on their agenda!

Cons

I have not found anything yet that I do not like about this software.

Kevin G.

Informing over 1,000 employees daily

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

I love working with REACH. Their customer service is very responsive. The newsletters they send monthly are great to see new trends or features - or just to be clued into what's going on. They are great at reinforcing a human element to tech company.

Pros

Reach Media's CMS is incredibly easy to navigate and very intuitive. The features they offer definitely grab viewers attention to inform them of pertinent organizational matters.

Cons

I wish we had purchased the higher CPU players to prevent any lag or buffering when we call iframes into our widgets. Sometimes updates that are going on in the background may increase the blank space in a widget - however I will say, whenever this happens (rarely) Reach technical crew is very quick at helping resolve any issues.

Al M.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Midland Rockhounds Concessions

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

Our overall experience has been great. We had more people ask about particular food and beverage items as well as had other ball clubs in our league ask to find out where we found Reach Management. I believe we only used 50 percent of what’s capable and look forward to learning more innovative ways which we can extend our menu boards to our guests in the ballpark.

Pros

The introduction of having digital menu boards has helped the patrons read and see visualization menu items from large TV’s. We have been able to load our own photos of food and beverages, which also provides the patrons with actual pictures of concessions available in the baseball stadium. Having reliable tech-support allows even the less computer savvy individuals a chance to learn from the ground up how to make a successful menu board. Lastly, being able to be in control from the administrator’s standpoint of putting in special deals of the day on the day of a game provides good flexibility.

Cons

We have been very happy with the overall software. I say from the administrator’s standpoint, maybe extend call support with the technicians to later in the day. Most if not all problems seem to occur during a game or event when tech support is already closed.

Isabel M.

Having the REACH display in our store really helps us display information and it is very easy...

Reviewed on 2017/10/02

Pros

-It's very easy to use
-I can schedule announcements to display and expire, which is amazing for planning things ahead of time

Cons

-Currently, the social media feed (Instagram and Facebook) shows very small compared to the size of our display.
-Tweets show without pictures
-The time stamp for our social media feed shows incorrectly.
-I have brought this up to our rep already, but there's another department that submits their announcements to our screen and our message gets lost. We didn't get a straight answer on why it's happening or a solution. I wish there was an approval procedure before another department can submit their announcements.

Joel H.

This is a review

Reviewed on 2019/04/08

Can display "posters" from my desk to multiple buildings - love that.
When I submit a support ticket, I get 19 emails saying the ticket is open or transferred to someone. The ticket info I get via email is yet to be helpful to say something is fixed or in progress.

Pros

Easy of use for my entry level users and ability to manage hardware / restart hardware remotely. Also ability to import Vermont Systems Data

Cons

My large images are difficult to upload to announcements. Stock images/ backgrounds are improbable to find, need to be able to have more displayed at time or keyword search feature.

Erin F.

Best upgrade!

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

The simplicity of use is a huge time saver. The signage display options are eye catching & professional looking!

Pros

The switch from the old signage software was super simple..quick to learn and easy to use!

Cons

I would like to see a copy and paste feature added to the editable areas of the layout.

Laurie K.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Easy to use, highly effective digital signage

Reviewed on 2018/09/04

We have found that our REACH digital announcement screen is a highly effective way to grab students' attention as they walk past and we depend on it for daily announcements and other topics of interest to our students and patrons. We love it and have never experienced any downside to this great announcement tool.

Pros

I love the easy to use templates, the easily located stock photos, user-friendly graphics and interface. Excellent customer service and technical support.

Cons

Nothing! We have not found any drawbacks or problems and are extremely pleased with this system.

Malia J.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Many compliments from employees and guests about the design and versatility.

Reviewed on 2017/12/05

Pros

There is so much more you can do with this program than what we have attempted. We frequently have guests from outside the country, so maximizing their time at our company is essential. While on breaks, the tv screens provide a chance for our guests to watch a brief overview of our product, read live social media updates, and see how we have highlighted their visit with a warm welcome. Company updates for employees are easily shared as everyone enters the building.

Cons

While this program is incredibly user-friendly and fun to use, being technically inept can create a speed bump. (So, this is not a software problem, this is a "me" problem) I am intimidated by some of the options and am hesitant to try to learn. Your customer service folks have always been extremely helpful, kind, and patient. There is no hesitation on my part to ask for help ~ they truly are wonderful!

Shelley S.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Our experience so far has been great! We have been getting great feedback from our views as...

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

We have garnered a huge following from not only our internal departments, but from the community as well. We have several monitors set up at different sites, so we are able to capture an array of people who view this software. We are able to advertise and inform others in a different form other than just mass email or FaceBook.

Pros

Easy to manage. Less troublesome with layouts and fantastic array of fonts, although we would like more added.

Cons

We run into stagnant periods where our finished layouts wouldn't load.
While working on a layout, the software kicks us out after only after a couple of minutes. We would like to have it open for an extended period of time, as we multitask often and this would be beneficial.

Joshua W.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reach Scheduling Software

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

Our overall experience has been very positive. We rarely have outages or server updates, and any problems we have had were quickly addressed by the support staff.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use when changing our field crew schedules everyday. Our schedule changes all the time, and it is very quick and easy to adjust the content on the fly.

Cons

I wish there were more features such as being able to customize the scrolling banner at the bottom to make it bold, a different color, etc.

Miguel E.
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

JOTS Reach players

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

Very easy to work with and overall some of the best customer service out there.

Pros

Ease to setup users. Ease to send announcements to the players. Training provided by Reach is very helpful. Very easy to setup overall and users have easier access to make and push announcements.

Cons

Restarting/refreshing needed unless you wait 20 minutes for new announcements to appear.

Mallory C.
  • Industry: Government Administration

We love REACH!

Reviewed on 2016/12/21

We LOVE the REACH software at our recreation center. Our only issue with it is we've had to reset our PC numerous times over the past few years because the screens haven't appeared like they should. But, whenever we have a problem, the support team is very quick at responding and fixing the problem!

Pros

I like that you can update the information from any computer as long as there is internet connection.

Cons

Our seems to lose internet connection a lot, so we have the reset the system quite frequently. That could be a problem on our end though.

Spring R.

Easy and Effective

Reviewed on 2018/12/06

Our system makes it easy to communicate the information our members need from schedules to upcoming events, promotions, and even social media, we were able to design our system the way we wanted so communication was up to date. It integrates with other platforms we use so we only need to update information in one place and it automatically updates on our displays. Customer support is also exceptional!

Pros

This software is very easy to use, and comes with so many options so you can decide what works best for you and your team!

Cons

Having to manually update the media players was a little tedious at the beginning, but we quickly overcame that obstacle and have not had problems since.

James T.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

E-Bulletin Board System

Reviewed on 2019/03/06

REACH helped us choose the software and hardware system that we needed to replace ones that were old and outdated. We were up an running in a very short period of time.

Pros

Previous software that we have used in the past has been very cumbersome in terms of set up and data entry; it often took a long time before we could get information even posted on our electronic bulletin board systems. With the new software, the approach is very straightforward and quite easy to master. This has allowed our staff to get information posted quickly. Also the functionality of the system in terms of scheduled posts, time limited posts, etc. provides us with the versatility we needed.

Cons

Nothing currently...regardless, if he hit a snag, customer service is only a call away.

Teri H.

Works great in our gym

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

Support is wonderful and knowledgeable. REACH is a great asset for our gyms.

Pros

Easy to read formats for viewers. Easy integration for class schedule through google calendar. HD ads and stock images. Can upload videos for showing an exercise or class. A great way to let members know about our services, specials, new classes, events, welcoming new trainers and workout tips.

Cons

creating a new slide can be difficult with the text boxes as you can not text in different font size in the same box. It is hard to see the initial text box as they show up very small in the left hand corner. You have to manipulate the image to fit the box and it can be time consuming and you cannot crop an image if you only want a part of it and make the cropped image fill in the entire slide. To many limitations.

Seth C.
  • Industry: Medical Devices
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Employee Communication

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

Employee communication. The Reach platform is a key component for Zimmer Biomet to connect with employees. This platform is in most of our large US facilities and even plays video of key communication and town halls.

Pros

The Reach platform is adaptable and continues to meet our needs.

Cons

At times the configuration and streams are confusing and require assistance from the support team which has always been willing to help.

Jason K.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Best Digital Signage With a Great Price

Reviewed on 2020/11/24

Reach the best signage company out there hands down. Easy to work with and very professional.

Pros

The ability to customize my digital signage. Your limited by your creativity. If you need some custom work done, Reach can do it.

Cons

Very minor but would like to see all widgets included in the price.

Kristine A.

Easy and Fun to use!

Reviewed on 2020/09/14

My general manager presented REACH to my coworkers and I, and I was a bit concerned thinking it would be a hard software to get acquainted with, but to my pleasant surprise it was the complete opposite! Once we finished the webinar training with the REACH representative, I was very confident I would be able to get the hang of the software. Since then, I have made quite a few announcements directly from the REACH website, I've uploaded my own images and used stock images from REACH as well. I am able to do everything with such ease, I love this software. It has become such a great addition to our company.

Pros

I love how easy all the functions for this software are. It's very straightforward creating new content on the site, uploading content to the site, and even just maneuvering the website in general is a breeze. Even when i'm not certain about where to find something, i feel confident just browsing the site and knowing i'll find what i'm looking for.

Cons

I can't say i have any complaints about the software. When i encountered an issue and addressed customer service they were quick to answer any question i had.

Percinta H.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great Product and Service

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

My overall experience with reach is AWESOME and I am still learning and navigating around the system. It helps us by allowing our patron s to see what we have going on in the building and also what programs are available. Very, very informational and our patrons love it.

Pros

I like the way it's set up to be able to put announcements on the reach board. It's easy and you have several ways and options to pull from. I can download images and or grab them from my computer. The Reach informational board looks amazing in out front lobby.

Cons

Intergration was great, but I fell like scheduling was a bit complicated. But overall it's a great system and maybe I just have to practice on my scheduling a bit more.