Rent Centric, Inc.

On-demand self-service vehicle rental management software

4,3

RC Customer Review

Reviewed on 2019/01/07

With the ease of RC, we monitized an old car loaner program at existing tire shop into an EV rental/sales location. Not too shabby for the cost.

Pros

Ease of set up and use. Very helpful customer service.

Cons

Can be a tad buggy at the start but RC is quick to rectify all issues.

Kim B.
Industry: Automotive

Great support from Rent Centrics!

Reviewed on 2019/05/08

We are a small town dealership but handling many rentals a day. Rent Centrics makes working with our customers quick and easy. And no worries about the support if needed, they will be there for you!

Pros

Software is easy to figure out even if you've never used the program before. Makes it easy for teaching and great for others filling in at our dealership to use. Every section is self-explanatory if you just take time to go over them.
If there is anything you can't figure out - the support team is there for you. My reps are super at receiving an email with quick response time and not only answers your question but goes one step further to complete the task if needed. Thanks!

Cons

I really don't feel like there is a negative about this software. We are happy to have it!

Response from Rent Centric

This review made our day Kim! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Angela D.

For the price, I am pleased with the software as a whole.

Reviewed on 2017/06/03

Pros

The customer support has been excellent. These people never, ever left me hanging. Once you get the templates set up, the software is much easier to use.

Cons

Initial Templates were extremely hard to set up on your own. Wish this was a more user friendly part of the software.

Bill M.

10 year customer

Reviewed on 2018/11/09

after 10 years, it's pretty obvious we're a very happy customer.. we're constantly approached by others, but after researching price and value, we know we're in professional, good hands.

Pros

User friendly software, excellent customer support. Without a doubt the best for our business and in the rental industry.. Rent-Centric is a very valuable asset and one of the main reasons we've stayed competitive..

Cons

nothing really, after getting past the newness, it's been a cake walk..

Response from Rent Centric

Hi Bill, we can¿t thank you enough for your kind review and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Rent Centric. We strive to be the best car rental software provider. We're glad we could help you stay competitive in the market for the last 10 years. You made our day here at Rent Centric.

Johnny B.

Rent Centric Software Review

Reviewed on 2019/12/20

We are changing consumer perception of electric and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles using Rent Centric's simple and very flexible rental cloud software.

Pros

Ease of use, customization, adaptability, efficient subscription based pricing models, wide selection of products both ready-made and custom.

Cons

There are so many featured that it almost demands some training when first using the platforms. Very easy once one gets a hang of it.

Response from Rent Centric

Dear Johnny, you made our day. We really appreciate your feedback and kind words. We look forward to servicing your business for many years to come. Thank you again from the Rent Centric team.

Carl C.

Highly recommended

Reviewed on 2018/11/08

Overall expierience has been amazing. The software is well thought out and really helps us run our operation efficiently.

Pros

The software covers everything we need to operate our rental operation. Outstanding Customer service really separates rent centric from the rest. Anytime we have a question or concern, there is always a friendly representative to walk us through.

Cons

I’m a big fan of rent centric. Everything is in line with our needs.

Response from Rent Centric

Hello, Carl. Thank you for your lovely note. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Rent Centric customer service. Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this awesome review. It means the world to us. Have great day.

Robert L.
Industry: Automotive

I recommend this platform for anyone starting in the rent a car industry.

Reviewed on 2016/08/02

Great product and an affordable price. This system works great for the small business owner and allows for him/her to compete with major rental car organizations.

Pros

Ease of use, user friendly, great system to use if you have multiple locations.

Cons

Sometimes it would glitch when printing out rental agreements. The agreement would print outhis something different than what is on the screen.

Response from Rent Centric

Thank you for your review and your business, Robert! We wish you all the best going forward.

Velkis T.

Thank you Rent Centric!

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

As mentioned before sometimes we have little glitches, but their is always someone to help and get the issues resolved in a very timely manner. I also need to give a compliment to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has always been there to answer any phone call or question I may have, even after hours.

Pros

Fast customer service, User Friendly, Really easy to make reservations.

Cons

Some minor glitches like any software may have, but issues get fixed in a timely manner.

Allyn B.
Industry: Automotive

Simple to use but full featured

Reviewed on 2016/08/19

As a GM dealer we were looking for an easy to use and affordable solution to manage our courtesy transportation fleet and RentCentric fits the bill perfectly.

Pros

It's simple enough to use for my small fleet, but also allows us to offer full daily rentals. And its a good value.

Cons

Login takes longer than desired to access the server.

Response from Rent Centric

Thank you for your review, Allyn. We thank you for your business with Rent Centric and wish you all the best going forward!

Emmanuel A.
Industry: Automotive

Software with potential. But no customer service to back that up.

Reviewed on 2019/01/16

Pros

The software seems user friendly with a good user interface and features.

Cons

I have been trying to contact support for over 7 days. The support ticket is still open with no response and ALL of their phone lines go to a voicemail of "CSR who cannot answer the phone right now".

I have attempted close to 25 calls to this company over the past 7 days, within regular business hours. However, I have had no success in reaching a company that showcases working with large companies and seemingly prides itself on customer service.

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Ovais M.

Customer reps. are amazing with their response time. The support from RentCentric is 5 star!

Reviewed on 2018/01/23

It has all the functions that you need from a software for fleet management, rental use and accounting.

Pros

Its so easy to use that a 8 yr old wont have problems with the functions. The new versions are also available and work better on the Smart Phones and Tablets.

Response from Rent Centric

Thank you for your review, Ovais. We appreciate your business and are pleased to work with you!

Jeffrey L.
Industry: Retail

Great customer service

Reviewed on 2019/04/15

great customer service

Pros

Flexibility, if you need some changes done, most are done within a few minutes. They answer emails and phone calls promptly

Cons

sometimes, it glitches and will not except some of the reservation changes, you have to do them twice

Kara R.

Charlotte Car Rental LLC - Rent Centric Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/11

I have solved my billing issues with Rent Centric as I can easily set follow ups and reminders. I also can accomplish everything through this software without having to utilize any other programs.

Also, rep has been an outstanding account support and has made using and learning Rent Centric super easy. She is quick to respond and very patient.

Pros

I love that I can do everything needed on file through this software from initial checkout, updates, billing, and receiving payments. I also can run a wide variety of reports that tell me all the information I need to know.

Cons

So far, I haven't run across anything that I don't like.

David A.
Industry: Retail

Quality product

Reviewed on 2016/09/27

I have used the system for a while, it has given me a lot more information on our fleet. We can now track things more easily and can get reports that show how we are doing.

Pros

The ease of entering and tracking cars

Cons

The utilization report is not always correct

Response from Rent Centric

Thank you for your review, David. We thank you for your business with Rent Centric and wish you all the best going forward!

Cynthia F.

Great product, Superior Service !!

Reviewed on 2015/09/16

Dear Leadership Team at Rent Centric,

We at Exhilaride Rentals would like to give a major "shout out" to your Customer Support team at Rent Centric. We are especially pleased with the responsiveness of Marg, who is our primary CS contact.

We are new in the business of renting Street Legal Golf Carts in South Florida, having opened early in 2015. Your client Tom from the Electric Cart Company in the Florida Panhandle area recommended Rent Centric to us. I believe he has been a customer for several years.

From the moment we first spoke to Marg at RC, she has been extremely helpful. From the integration of the Rent Centric software onto our website, to initial training, to the few glitches we've had along the way, we know we can reach out to Marg and she'll get back to us in a very timely manner and resolve our issues swiftly.

My husband and I have spent decades in large corporate environments prior to opening our small business. We realize how RARE it is to receive such strong support from a business partner.

We recommend Rent Centric very highly and we will be more than happy to speak with any potential customers about our very positive experience with your company.

Whatever you do....treat Marg right. Employees such as Marg are like gold !!

Pamela S.
Industry: Real Estate

Love this software

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

We are new in the business renting 4X4's for beach driving. Rent Centric has been helpful in all areas and now that we are becoming more familiar it's really very easy to use

Pros

Once you understand all the working parts it's about the most user friendly software I've used. I'll admit the learning curve could have been easier with some dedicated training but Marg has always been available to answer our questions and doesn't seem to mind the plethora of individual questions.

Cons

Zen Desk is useless. Have to learn much of the software on your own, but again rep is very quick to respond to questions

Response from Rent Centric

Hello Pam, Thank you for the positive feedback our software is very user friendly it¿s always a pleasure to help.
You are very professional and quick to respond to emails I look forward to working with you and your team. Marg

Sayyad R.

Well assisted. Prompt responses in case of help. Solutions have been found immediately.

Reviewed on 2017/07/14

Pros

Very user friendly. We are able to input all information needed about our vehicles- work orders, servicing etc.

Response from Rent Centric

Thank you for your review, Sayyad. We appreciate your business and are pleased to work with you!

Rufus M.

Terrible technical customer service

Reviewed on 2017/03/27

have literally being trying to fix things like email or text notifications when people make bookings and payment processing for months. They say they can use all kind of different payment gateways but they will only do authorize.net (who is the worst payment processing company ever). I've been trying to email my rep for months trying to get things fixed and he never responds to emails. The company just flat out doesn't care about customers. Please stay away from them.

Pros

Nothing

Cons

Terrible customer service

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Raj V.

Nashville Van Rentals

Reviewed on 2016/06/16

Rent Centric has eased the process of paperwork for our business. It gives us more time to spend with our customers.

Pros

Easy quote process. Rental procedure is simplified.

Cons

Setup is a work in progress.

Response from Rent Centric

Thank you for your review, Raj. We thank you for your business and wish you all the best going forward.

Alan B.

AFFORDABLE AND SUPER USER FRIENDLY WITH SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE

Reviewed on 2016/09/27

I've been using rent centric for 2 years now and couldn't be more happy. It's easy to use with lot of features. It is well synchronized with online booking and it gives you a lot of space to be competitive on the market. The best thing is customer support which always answer your concerns and promptness is amazing. They resolve issues in shortest possible time.
I need to mention price point which is great comparing to content and service they offer. I'm one happy costumer and I will continue using them for long term.

Response from Rent Centric

Alan,

It is a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your business and kind words. We look forward to your continued success with Rent Centric!

Saad Z.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

It is a software that covered all the aspect of the Rentals

Reviewed on 2018/01/18

We used the software to rent Trucks for our customers.

Pros

Rent Centric did their homework. I highly recommend the software and the Company. It is a well supported software.

Response from Rent Centric

Thank you for your review, Saad. We appreciate your business and are pleased to work with you!

Venu P.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Would absolutely recommend to different people

Reviewed on 2020/04/25

Pros

Its incredibly easy to use and the customer service is excellent.

Cons

There were no cons with this software.

Maz R.

Great team, easy system to navigate

Reviewed on 2014/10/30

I found Rent Centric on line. And was not sure if I should sign up. But after contacting Mike and talking to him. He made it very easy for me to understand their system. We have been running on their system for while now and are very happy with the results. RentCentric support team is always on hand to assist us.

Dolores E.

Easy to use!

Reviewed on 2014/07/24

Rent Centric is incredibly easy to use! I was impressed both by the software and the strong customer service support. It's also very cost effective and will increase your efficiency. I highly recommend it!

Ken W.

Not a bad system, not the best.

Reviewed on 2016/02/28

They are willing to help with issues that come up and they have been improving their service.

Response from Rent Centric

Thank you for your review, Ken. We thank you for your business and wish you all the best going forward.