RAM Tracking

Mobile-friendly vehicle and fleet tracking system

4,8
4,5
4,7
4,7
4,8
Jesse D.

GREAT TRACKING SYSTEM FOR RENTAL INDUSTRY

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

RAM Tracking has been a great asset for us in helping to coordinate and protect our business.

Pros

The ability to see where and what my equipment is doing in real-time with the convenient Dashboard screen.

Cons

There is nothing I can say bad about my experience with RAM Tracking - they are a great product for anybody that owns a fleet of vehicles. Easy to use and lots of nice features and data.

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Hi Jesse,

Thank you for your review!

We're glad we can assist in the day to day coordinating of your vehicles and help protect your business!

Lauren R.

10/10 For RAM Tracking!

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

What we needed from a vehicle tracking company is perfectly met with the RAM Tracking services - Every issue that I have ran into I have been able to call them and they will walk you through what you need to do to get a specific report produced or if I am having an issue with a unit they are able to reset it immediately, I haven't had a question be unanswered and is always dealt with in a timely fashion.

Pros

What we like most is..
You can easily pull up the status of vehicle/driver in question
There is the option of 'Detailed Report' Which will show you minute to minute of Driver's route
The weekly reports can be set up to be emailed directly to you, For your review
You instantly know where your vehicle is
Their map is very detailed shows all roads/ Side streets
You can tag 'Driver home" or "Supplier's name" so you can see where vehicle is stopped

Cons

What we least like about the software is very minimal..
Sometimes there is a glitch or their servers are being updated that we would see a drop in the service but it does pick back up at the earliest chance it gets- We understand there has to be a chance for updates to serve us better!

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for taking the time to review RAM Tracking.

It's great to hear that you're happy with our all aspects of or service and we can help boost your businesses efficiency!

David P.
Industry: Construction

One month review of RAM tracking

Reviewed on 2018/09/06

We are still new to RAM tracking and still learning the layout compared to our previous supplier. I should have asked for a better demo of the product before making such a large commitment - the map, vehicle tracing & user locations disappearing on route replay are a huge concern.

Pros

Level of reports for cost purposes, tracking & daily timeline
User locations are easy to add
Looking forward to PTO report for our winter operations (see below for some major concerns though) - would like to see a demo

Cons

Map is awful, can't zoom in close enough to a vehicle or see any buildings - very concerned about this when we come to winter.
The directional arrows are too far apart, this needs a tracer line between them so that you can follow a vehicle better.
I like the User location icons, but these disappear when I select route replay - once again this is not good enough for our snow clearing.
Printing a zoomed in map of a certain area is not clear enough.

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Thank you David for your review!

We really appreciate your feedback and we will certainly take your comments regarding areas of improvement on board.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Peter G.
Industry: Fishery

Know where they are all the time!

Reviewed on 2019/03/10

Pros

If you want peace of mind over your fleet then this is the software that you want. I decided to look into fleet tracking software about a year ago and I found RAM Tracking. I saw a demonstration of it at a trade show at the time and I was skeptical but I took the plunge and made the purchase. I had it installed in all of my business vehicles and also in my kids vehicles to give me extra security. I do enjoy the features this software offers which includes location and speed. I can also tell if the vehicle is running or is shut off. Over all a great tool to have as the only manager in my company and this allows me to be in more then one place at a time!

Cons

I sometimes have connectivity issues with the application where the vehicles show up on the map are not where the map is showing them to actually be but for the most of the time it works flawlessly.

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for your very positive review of the RAM Tracking software. We appreciate the feedback and will pass on to the team. Great to hear that you can see so many benefits from the product when in use.

Cathy C.
Industry: Warehousing

RAM Tracking Customer Review Feedback

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

Not bad. We with RAM for more than 5 years. And, the device was tested in a real case. Our vehicle was stolen on Canada Day 2017. The thief cut the cables and thought they removed the device.

Actually, the device was only partly removed, and luckily still sending PINs for next couple hours. We managed to track it the next day. RAM's device did not let us down. We replaced the device later, a bit expensive, but worth it.

Pros

Easy to use. The menu is easy to review and understand. Map color is simple and clean.

Cons

The design is a bit old school. Is there a traffic option?

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Hi Cathy,

Thank you for your 5 star review of RAM Tracking!

It's awesome to hear our tracking device helped in recovering your stolen vehicle!

With regards to your question about a traffic option, I've arranged for one of our customer service representatives to get in touch to discuss this with you.

Brian B.

Being in the know!!

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

RAM Tracking has excellent customer service and is very professional in handling requests to switch units to new vehicles or add units.

Pros

This software allows us to know exactly where trucks are at all times and brings accountability to drivers. I am able to prove to a customer how many hours a crew was at their job if there is a disagreement.

Cons

Only think I don't like is when the software doesn't work do to maintenance needed or system needing to be reset, This doesn't happen real often however when it does we realize how much we rely on this system in our business.

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to review RAM Tracking.

It's great to hear you're happy with both our service and our products.

Brad C.

Braemar Review

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

It has been a great tool for us to track our fleet and employee"s. Our employee's know that we can track them and as a result we have seen significant gains in on time performance etc.

Pros

Ease of use. The software works very well and typically gives very few issues. The link to google maps is a very handy option.

Cons

Setting up customer locations is a bit tricky at first. I would like to be able to click on a link to google maps at a site my employee's had been at say earlier in the day. You can only use google maps at the current point they are stationary at.

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Hi Brad,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

We're glad we can help boost your businesses performance and efficiency!

Ryan D.

Landscaping/Snow Removal with RAM Tracking

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Pros

Able to keep track of time spent on jobs to ensure proper billing
Helps with liability claims in the event of a snow related slip and fall -- can prove trucks were there to plow or salt

Cons

That it needs to be a full year contract -- I would prefer to have in my tractors for winter so I could keep track of billable hours when plowing and show customers the times they were there but it doesn't sense to tack tractors in summer months

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your review.

We're glad we can help you provide accurate reporting as well as track your vehicles.

We will certainly take on board your comments regarding the contact for future consideration.

Jim C.
Industry: Furniture

RAM Tracking Review

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

Have had zero issues with this system. Everyone has been very helpful getting us up and running and following up to make sure we are getting the most out of the product.

Pros

Very easy to use. This system allows us to increase the efficiency of our delivery trucks and can inform our customers with a more accurate time of their delivery arrival.

Cons

A slightly faster "real time" update with vehicle location would be nice but is still very good as is.

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Thank you Jim for your five star review!

We really appreciate your feedback and I will pass it onto the customer service team.

Eric P.
Industry: Construction

Very Useful and accurate product.

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

With Ram Tracking, we have been able to confirm all of the hours submitted to us for travelling by our employees. It ensures accuracy and truthfulness.

Pros

It's accuracy and refresh rate are very good. Provides you with all the information you need and it's easy to find.

Cons

The website could be more aesthetically pleasing.

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your 5 star review.

It's great to hear we can help you out in multiple areas of your business!

We will certainly take on board your comments about the aesthetics of the website!

Daniela W.
Industry: Construction

AWESOME program and tracking.

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

Pros

Being able to track our vehicles speed and location is very helpful for us and our customers we serve.
Offers numerous reports to use and is real time, which is helpful to confirm locations of the trucks.
The program is easy to use and offers a mobile app, can track even from home.

Cons

Only downfall is that some of the highways are not named...ie: hwy 48, hwy 12 or hwy 7 (7a)

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Thank you Daniela for your five star review!

Jonathan W.
Industry: Building Materials

my Review

Reviewed on 2018/09/13

Very happy, but I think the reporting can be better.

Pros

It's on-line and can be accessed anywhere.

Cons

-The log in can't be divided into admin levels for different users
-There is no quick report to tell me how long a vehicle is away from the shop on a daily basis. Departure Time to Return Time.
-The menu is not intuitive and short cuts for common tasks can not be created.

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your review.

Here at RAM Tracking we are always looking for ways to improve our product so we will certainly take on board your feedback!

Kind regards,

Bob K.
Industry: Retail

Vehicle Location Advantage

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

Pros

I have been able to sign in to assist a driver trying to locate a service call location on several occasions. I have also been able to add a service call knowing that the vehicle is in the area which makes us look very good in our clients eyes.

Cons

Live updates take too long. This may be a system setup issue or possibly my internet connection.

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Thank you for your review Bob, it's great to see how the system is helping both you and your drivers.

I have past your comments regarding the live updates to our customer success team to investigate.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Tacha R.
Industry: Design

Customer Service

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/09/12

Pros

A quick thank you for being such an easy company to work with. I personally choose businesses with great customer service even if the price is bit higher because as a very busy person I need things done easily and quick. When I asked to fix a tracker, within a few days the Ram service tech (who was professional and simple to work with) was here and put a new tracker on within 20 minutes. The other time, when I requested a new tracker it was once again an easy email and quick install. I have not had any issues with this company and would recommend them to any other business that is looking for vehicle trackers.

Cons

Online, the Ram map could be more detailed so I can exactly where the vehicles are. I tend to cross reference the Ram map with Google maps so I can see what is in that area.

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Hi Tacha,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

We're happy that you're please with the service you've received from us.

We will certainly take on board your feedback regarding our tracking map.

Brandee B.

No Complaints!

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

We know exactly where our Service Vans are at anytime, we are able to back in history to locate time and place very easily. We have had to have the devices removed from one van to another a few times, and have had great customer service.

Pros

We like how easy it is to navigate through the program, easy to print off the required reports, and the "real time" tracking.

Cons

We do not have anything we don't like about the software

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Hi Brandee,

Thank you for your review!

It's great to hear you're happy with our products and service.

Shane S.
Industry: Warehousing

Very user friendly and efficient

Reviewed on 2017/06/09

Pros

One of the best tracking software out there ! Works perfect on my Iphone and desk top. The staff all love it..now they don't have to keep calling the drivers to see where they are.

Cons

Could be fine tuned and more customizable for specific company use. Also lags on occasion. But truky is an overal good program

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Good Morning Shane,

I have recently taken over the RAM Tracking Capterra account, so have just received your review.

We are pleased to hear you had a positive experience with us at RAM Tracking!

Neyomi M.
Industry: Import & Export

Stellar from Start to finish

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

The process is so simple; you sign up, pay, they mail the units, they schedule an appt and the installer comes and installs the units and we track! The installer is such a wonderful person and super helpful and knowledgeable.

Pros

It's very easy to use and because everything is in real time we can schedule extra pick ups and deliveries if we need to. We also like that is it's easy to share, download and print straight from the software.

Cons

Can't say we have anything we dislike right now.

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Hi Neyomi,

Thank you for your 5 star review of our product and services!

We're happy to hear you're satisfied with everything and have yet to find any issues (hopefully you never will!)

Chris M.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Big Yellow Bins Review

Reviewed on 2018/08/30

Ram Tracking has been a great company to work with. Very professional and knowledgeable Staff.

Pros

The Ram Tracking software is easy to use and you can pinpoint times and places of driver activity.
It allows you to get a good picture of what your drivers are doing throughout the day.
With the software it is easy to intercept a driver local to something that has been done on the fly and re route the closest driver to take care of the situation.

Cons

The only think I would like to see is a faster position loop back, but thats not critical

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your kind comments - we will feed them back to the team!

Nick T.
Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great company

Reviewed on 2018/09/06

Pros

I find Ram tracking very useful and user friendly. With many vehicles in the fleet and all over the city it's great to be able to see all of them by just pulling up the map! Love using the Ram tracking to keep everyone accountable and to keep costs down for the company

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Thank you Nick for your review!

Jim E.
Industry: Construction

Very pleased with our system

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

Very pleased with Ram, we’ve used the system for years and will continue to do so!

Pros

I really enjoy having an accurate third party tracker my system for any potential slip and fall issues as well as being able to locate any of our units at a push of a button

Cons

Haven’t had any issues yet and we’ve been using them for years

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Thank you Jim for your five star review!

Lindsay W.
Industry: Veterinary

User-Friendly

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

Pros

This software is extremely user friendly. It enables our dispatch personnel to know where our drivers are in real time, which makes dispatching jobs easier and much more efficient.

Cons

I personally haven't been using this software for long enough to determine what I like the least.

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Hi Lindsay,

Thank you for your 5 star review or RAM Tracking.

We're glad we can help make your job easier and your business more efficient!

Martina P.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2018/09/27

We have been able to control our fleet, and in doing so are able to plan service visits to clients at a moments notice.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to monitor our fleet. A tool to use for logistics and tracking.

Cons

There are no cons so far, perhaps having to add the updated GPS equipment by ourselves.

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Hi Martina,

Thank you for your taking the time to review RAM Tracking.

We're glad we have been able to assist you in getting maximum control of your fleet!

Netta T.
Industry: Consumer Services

Very Happy.

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

We have been using RAM Tracking to track all our service technicians for many years. We are very happy with the product and service we have been receiving. I strongly recommend using RAM Tracking.

Pros

I find the software user friendly and very easy to use.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say about the software.

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Thank you Netta for your five star review!

Matt H.

Experience

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

I was a previous client and found their support was lacking- however since I renewed with them the follow up has been what I expect - training was an issue in the past but completed some today with support team and they were very thorough and made it simple to navigate

Pros

ease of use
functionality

Cons

nothing to comment at this time

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your review!

We're glad you chose to renew with us and that you're satisfied with the service you're receiving.

Bob C.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Not sure what to put here.

Reviewed on 2018/09/27

Works great and will continue with as many trucks as I buy.

Pros

Have used it for years and helps us keep track of our team. They know it is there so no deviations between jobs. Works great.

Cons

Haven't found any yet. Everything works as discribed

Response from RAM Global Solutions

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

It's great to hear you're satisfied with our product and will continue to use our trackers on future vehicles!