PawLoyalty Pro Software

All-in-One Boarding, Daycare, Grooming & Training Software

Roncy R.

Do not buy in to this software

Reviewed on 2016/01/13

There are no pros but cons are many. Our experience with this software:
1) We did not have a good training experience, no response during initial period, software db conversion was a nightmare. Examples of the conversion nightmare were: ALL of the pets were converted to Jack Russell Terriers, no breeds, colors, veterinarians, etc were in any alpha order. Rather than alpha, all were in a nonsensical order which increased company costs for the insane amount of hours that we had 2 employees working on adding client info that should have converted.
2) Correspondence was scant at best. They rarely responded to emails and did not bother to offer assistance. However, I did hear from them when they needed a new cc to pay the monthly fee. We did not renew at this point as after spending July-Nov 2014 trying to just get the db and basic functions to work - we made the decision to cancel.
3) Once we canceled we were immediately locked out of the system. I requested assurance that our company's db was wiped from PawLoyalty and the exact email:
Hi Roncy, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on how we can improve our product and processes, I really appreciate it; we will take that feedback and use it to create a better customer experience.
I have deleted your company database from our Microsoft data center servers. This means that your company profile and all associated pet/customer data is also permanently removed. We wish you the best and hope that you have a great Holiday Season.
Happy Holidays!
4) Since then, 7/27/15, we received an auto generated email reminder from the PawLoyalty system proving that our company's db information has not been removed from PawLoyalty's system. I immediately emailed them on 7/27/15, regarding this issue and to delete our company db information, again with no response.
5) The final straw - and reason to finally write this review, was from 9:50pm 1/12/16 thru 3:36am 1/13/16, we received OVER 2000, yes 2000, auto generated emails from the PawLoyalty system. This once again proves that our db was never removed and shows a major flaw in their system. We could not use our email due to the MASSIVE amount of incoming emails from the PawLoyalty system!

We received an email apology for the 2500+ email surge we endured with the assurance that our database was deleted. In addition, today PawLoyalty sent our company a pizza/salad/soda lunch as a good faith apology. Assurances noted and apologies accepted.

Janice S.

Best Online Mac Friendly Kennel Software

Reviewed on 2013/12/11

I have used several different kennel software solutions and PawLoyalty is hands down the best. The time they spent to do a custom set-up with me, import my customer records and train my staff was well spent, plus they even recorded it so I can use the training for future employees.

Customer service was a high priority for me. PawLoyalty staff responds to any questions or requests immediately. Not next day or next week... literally within an hour.

Training my staff was simple. They were comfortable adding new clients, booking & changing appointments and running various reports within an hour.

The software is easy to use and it's pretty. I would recommend it to any pet care professional.

Deb W.

PawLoyalty Software IS FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 2015/02/05

If you are starting up a day care or boarding facility, or just looking to replace a old out dated system you must give PawLoyalty a try!!! Not only is there site easy to use I have found that these folks are focused on customer service. They have gone the extra mile for our new business Paws Pet Resort in Williamsburg Va. and I have no doubt this is how they treat every customer.

Deb Walton
Paws Pet Resort

Jr F.

The BEST keeps getting better.

Reviewed on 2014/11/01

After all our research we decided that Pawloyalty software was the best available for our business. We were looking for software that our employees could easily learn, something that could support our customers and make our daily routines more predictable. We are glad that we choose them and now our customers can even request appointments thru our Facebook page.

Amanda P.

Easy to Use Software

Reviewed on 2014/04/29

I have been using the product for about 8 weeks and I'm loving it. Garret helped us personalize our account, trained our staff and transfered our customer information. When we have questions we use live chat or call and always get a quick and very friendly response.

Favorite feature is online booking. It's saving our staff time and our customers love it too!

Kim J.

Sophisticated Software

Reviewed on 2014/05/13

We went with PawLoyalty after looking at several other softwares because it was the easiest to use and the look was very modern.

It's everything we need today and we love that they will allow us to customize it for our business by adding reports and other operational processes to save our staff time and errors.

Anthony P.

Innovative and User Friendly Software

Reviewed on 2017/11/15

Pros

The software is very flexible and easily adapts to the different services and rules we have at 50 plus locations. The interface is super intuitive and simple to use for our employees.

We also enjoy features such as automatic payments with our new membership program, data/pass sharing between multiple locations and the NPS survey integration.

Cons

The only major cons are the growing pains that they are experiencing with such rapid growth. Development time can be slow at times and transferring data from existing Point of Sale systems can be a pain depending on the system transferring from.

Nancy A.

Simple to Use. Great Support. Pet Parents Love the Report Cards

Reviewed on 2016/09/08

I love that my customers are engaged and appreciate the extra effort that the software let's us provide.

I love that my staff learned the software in a matter of 90 minutes.

I love that it helps put processes around everything we do from operations to sales to employee mgmt.

I love that they are always adding new reports and other features that help us grow.

I love that their reporting can tell me how my business is performing.

I love that it manages employee time clocks & commissions.

I love that clients can book an appointment thru our website or facebook page.

I love that customer support staff answers the phone, is friendly and knows the product very well.

I would recommend anyone looking for software see a demo and talk to the PawLoyalty team. This is what sold me. I felt that everyone I talked to loved working there, was passionate about pets, knew their product inside and out and really took the time to learn about my business to help me determine if it was going to be a good fit.

Pros

I love that my staff learned the software in a matter of 90 minutes.

I love that their reporting can tell me how my business is performing.

I love that it manages employee time clocks & commissions.

I love that clients can book an appointment thru our website or facebook page.

Cons

See a demo and talk to their team. This is what sold me. I felt that everyone I talked to loved working there, was passionate about pets, knew their product inside and out and really took the time to learn about my business to help me determine if it was going to be a good fit.

Julie M.

FAST, Easy to Use & Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 2016/01/20

I was skeptical when looking into switching our software solution because you hear so many stories about how it can go so wrong. We did a demo with other cloud software companies, but the conversation with PawLoyalty was so different. The spent over an hour walking us thru the software and answering every single question (we had a list of about 3 pages). They were receptive to new ideas when we asked something that they didn't currently offer and made it clear that they partner with their customers. They even talked about how other facilities do things to generate more revenue and increase labor efficiencies. We felt like they were a partner, not a software vendor.

So we jumped-in with both feet and could not be happier.
1. They spent a few hours with us to set-up and configure our new account (down to the last detail).
2. Then they took our current database back-up and imported it into our PawLoyalty account. They got everything from vaccines to feedings to medications to notes to all pet and owner information (my staff was relieved that they didn't have to manually enter everyone back in
3. Then they provided two 90 minute training sessions with our staff and trained everyone how to use the program most effectively.
4. After all that, they even took the time to log into our hosting provider and help us upload the online booking tool to our website and our facebook page.

If you are looking for software, then you need to spend the time with Garret to see what they have to offer.

Larry M.

New User

Reviewed on 2018/11/06

I can finally track expired vaccine records and automatically email the client about updated these records prior to next stay. Also, reminder appointment emails sent out automatically just prior to boarding/daycare date. All boarding/daycare clients are listed alphabetically for easy daily glance. All revenues broken down daily, weekly, monthly, Etc.

Pros

The ability to communicate with customers, and the ease and functionality of taking reservations and payments. Also, the training provided by our reps at Pawloyalty has been great, and their follow up on questions or concerns has been fast. They really appear to enjoy their job.

Cons

My previous software allowed me to communicate with other users with a sticky note. As an owner, sometimes I like to leave a message for my staff that is present when the program is opened. I believe this would be a good upgrade to Pawloyalty.

Ashly P.

Could be very excellent...

Reviewed on 2014/09/15

Our initial work with PawLoyalty was a little rocky as once we engaged with them their support fell to zero and we were left wondering what we got ourselves into. However, after expressing our concerns to Garett, he immediately recognized their lack of service and apologized. They have since hired new staff to help with their support and have been on their A-game ever since.

Having reviewed other programs I can say that this one by far and away has the best features and ease of usability. The interface is clear and well put together. They have proven their increased support by responding to our inquiries within a day or less. When we provided them our client data to have imported into the system, it was done quickly and correctly.

Overall they seem to have the industry knowledge to provide a great product and even provided us some good marketing techniques through package creation.

We are working very closely with PawLoyalty to create what we hope will be an excellent working relationship and we look forward to using their software.

Katy H.

Barb is the Best

Reviewed on 2019/09/24

Pros

The software is easy to use and to learn quickly.

Cons

The software has too many items that don’t make sense.

Donna P.

Pawloyality is 5 star all the way. The best boarding, training, grooming software !

Reviewed on 2015/12/18

As a new upcoming business opened in sept. of 2014 pawloyality has serviced us according to our needs. We are a small business but this program does everything for our boarding, grooming and training business of dogs. It has helped our business become more organized, more efficient, overall improved our workflow. Pawloyality has everything at your fingertips, we know where we stand with arrivals, departures, what our doggie resort looks like who is here , etc. We have reports whenever we need them to look at the overall performance of our business. I cannot say enough about pawloyality and the staff has helped me greatly by teaching me and answering questions I have about the program. They are resource for the companies they serve. Excellent program, service, user friendly and helped our business grow due to efficiency and overall performance .

Norah W.

Pet Resort Software that works

Reviewed on 2014/05/05

I feel like I have tried every software that was available for pet resorts, but was always left wanting more. We switched to PawLoyalty about a year ago and I hesitated to write the review because I wasn't sure I would still like it in a year.

Well, I DO. PawLoyalty has been a great product and I love that it is even better today then when I signed-up a year ago. My 4 favorite things about the software are:

1. The monthly feature updates
2. I love that when I do have a question or need help that I can reach a live person.
3. Checking-in/out, Booking & Running reports are simple.
4. The new online booking that allows new customers to fill out a complete profile and sign our forms digitally.

Take a tour and tell them that Norah sent you (they have a great referral program) ;-)

Hannah G.

Great for small animal business

Reviewed on 2015/12/11

This software is great for small pet businesses. They provide you with great customer service and easy step by steps to getting to know the software. The only downfall is the program is not able to keep track of dogs coming at least once a week. Our establishment has a once a week commitment so we have to keep track on paper the dogs who do or don't show up that week. Otherwise, the software is very user friendly.

Response from PawLoyalty

Thanks for the great review Hannah. If you want to give me more details about how you need to track the consistency of pets meeting their weekly commitment, I can show you the best way or we can build something to make that easier for you. Great Customers + Great Feedback = Great Software.

Thanks for being part of the PawLoyalty Pack.

Samantha A.

Great system amongst others

Reviewed on 2018/11/06

Pros

Very easy to follow and understand. And its awesome that they constantly try to make the app better

Cons

I dont like that the demo is visual would have like a free trail.

Amber A.

Customer Service & Ease of Use ABOVE & BEYOND

Reviewed on 2016/02/07

I help manage a boarding/daycare facility in Austin, TX and so far everything has been amazing. If we've come accross any issues or tweeks that needed to be made, Garret & Casey have been above and beyond helpful. Not only were they able to accomodate certain needs to help get us running, but have been nothing but kind (and patient) with us. We are so close to our launch date, and can't wait to have an easy process for keeping track of our dogs & their needs, but also to have a product that is nice to look at!

Amy H.

Overall great software!

Reviewed on 2014/09/22

We opened Social Pet, a dog daycare/boarding facility, in June 2014 and PawLoyalty helps keep our facility organized as we continue to grow our business. It is very easy to use, made training our staff a breeze, and is constantly being updated with improvements. We get a response, usually same day, answering any questions/concerns we have. Every request we have had to make the software easier to use has either already been addressed with a new update or is in the process of being addressed. Overall a great, user-friendly software!

Stacy W.

great for our start up

Reviewed on 2017/04/19

The staff were excellent in helping us get set up, the drop down boxes were confusing but we had more of a problem because it was not smart phone friendly.

Justin F.

Perfect! Awesome! excellent!

Reviewed on 2017/11/29

It saves me time!

Pros

This is the best looking kennel software! It simple to use and not nearly as confusing as ginger, and the safe will always call and walk you threw any problems you have!

Cons

It took Paw Loyalty a few years to work out the kinks, it was frustrating however they have fixed all their glitches and the software now runs great!

Gayle S.

Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/09/24

Love the Customer Support - the rep did a great job training us and following up. She checks in from time to time as well. Having a good support staff is important with a software company.

Pros

Helps me grow our business and keeps us organized. Love the Room Cards with photos.

Cons

We were use to an invoicing system and PawLoyalty doesn't work that way. Just growing pains on trying to think through the reservation process.

Carole G.

This is a great software - super easy to use for our small business.

Reviewed on 2017/09/25

Pros

I love that I can call customer rep, who is assigned to our account, and she helps me happily and quickly. I can add our doggies in quickly and check our calendar efficiently.

Betty G.

Employee's Love it

Reviewed on 2014/09/18

When we started researching software for our boarding facility our staff was disappointed at the lack of options. We saw Kennel Connection, Kennelsoft, K9Bytes & PetExec; they were all just outdated and seemed like it would take forever to learn. Then we found PawLoyalty and everyone got excited.

We were impressed from the beginning when we went to their site and we were actually able to chat with them live. We set-up the demo for the next day and they even made it so our staff who wasn't scheduled to work that day could watch the demo video later.

We had about 2600 client records and all our data was imported 4 days later. Training was straight forward and all our employees were excited to have their questions answered and to get some hands on time in the software.

If we have any questions we use live chat or email and always get a fast and friendly response.

Mary W.

The Best Available

Reviewed on 2015/01/18

We took a look at everything on the market both cloud and installed software. PawLoyalty won our business for 5 reasons:

1. They answered the phone the 1st time we called. I know this is simple business, but we waited as long as 4 days for some other companies to call back.

2. They made a great case for cloud software. We aren't IT savvy and we realize that. They take care of everything (back-up, updates, etc) and it's all included in the monthly fee.

3. They allow customers and new clients to request appointments directly from our website and Facebook page.

4. It looks really good and our employees were excited to try it.

5. We have talked to a few different people in the company and they all seem intelligent and understand how the product works. Huge improvement from K9Bytes.

Cindy and don T.

Small Business

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

Love the help from our rep getting started!! It was a fresh of breath air for us!!

Pros

This software outshined the one we previously used and our rep was there with us every step of the way during setup.

Cons

Being a small business we need reports and check out procedures differently than a big business does.