InviteManager Reviews

InviteManager

Customer entertainment planning & automation

4.4/5 (22 reviews)
Kathy B.

The system can be slow at times and looking up names is challenging.

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Being able to capture all the data that is needed for managing and processing the company's tickets across the entire US

Pros

It is great to be able to track everything and pull various reports and views. It is nice to be able to easily upload the whole season and only those tickets that apply.

Cons

How slow it moves and there could be some simple enhancements that would make populating the fields easier such as not having to scroll down to fill out a field and more auto population.

Marcelita (marcy) H.

Has gotten better and easier each time.

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

Easy to upload, allocate and track the tickets

Pros

Very easy to maneuver thru the site and the instructions are easy to understand. Having total control of all the tickets its easy to correct any errors.

Cons

Nothing really. Easy to use and with great customer service, I am able to fix any issues I may have and its usually my own errors. The fix is usually an easy step.

Makes it easy to entertain clients while having complete control

Reviewed on 2016/05/31
Review Source

My company does a lot of entertaining of clients, but our process was never easy. Employees would have to email their requests to an administrator, who would then track each one in an Excel sheet and seek approval from one of our senior executives.

Not fun.

InviteManager replaced this messy process and made it super easy. Now, we can load events into the system and have total control over which employees see them. They can request events in the system, and the entire approval process is totally streamlined within their system. We should have done this years ago.

What's interesting is that by using a system based on giving company leaders total control over what's going on, we actually have a *higher* use of company events than ever before. I think it's because we took something that everyone felt was complicated and made it simple.

Pros

- InviteManager really works with you to understand your current process and makes sure the transition to their solution will be super smooth
- We no longer live in fear of what will happen in the event of an audit. InviteManager builds an automatic paper trail and is built to make sure only the right people have access to events.
- Besides entertaining clients, our employees are also using InviteManager to purchase tickets on their own so they can hang out and have fun. It's actually led to a greater feeling of camaraderie in the office. Didn't really expect that, but it's great to see it happening

Cons

None really come to mind. If you're using email and spreadsheets, it's time to join the 21st century.

Zach S.

Does all I need and more!

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Pros

This tool makes it very easy to to load and track the tickets owned by our company. It centralizes the request process and allows me to generate reports that show usage statistics.

Cons

The process can be cumbersome, but some of that comes from customizations that my company has added.

Meghan F.

Everything works great and allows us to capture as much information about our attendees as possible.

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Makes life a lot easier by allowing us to manage all of our tickets in one place, including collecting attendee information, inviting them with personalized invitations, and shipping out tickets.

Pros

Invitation tool
Ease of customization
Support from staff.
E-ticketing ability
Link to corporate UPS account

Cons

Sometimes Invitation emails go to Spam boxes
Would like to be able to pull a report about invitation status (delivered, dropped, RSVP, etc.) for all attendees of an event at one time, instead of by each invitee individually

Michele W.

It's very efficient doing tickets this way.

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

More efficiency in sending out tickets to our dealers & customers

Pros

If you've sent tickets to someone before then their name, address and all their information populates. That is a BIG time saver.

Cons

If I want to make a change to an already populated record, it doesn't allow me because the record has the same email address.

Melanie M.

Good tool, complicated at first

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Easy ability to track customer event ticket use.

Pros

I like the ability to add multiple event dates, for the same performer, at the same time. I like the reminders - especially after the event to reconcile the attendees.

Cons

Wish the system would recognize previously entered attendee names so that it would self-populate when it recognizes the name & all I'd have to do is confirm the details or edit. Also wish I could designate the approver, instead of it automatically designating my manager. I enter ticket orders for multiple business lines & my manager shouldn't be the approver of other business lines tickets but there's no option to change the approver.

Linda C.

Satisfactory

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Pros

As a first-time administrator, i find the site to be very user friendly. I like that certain fields automatically populate when you enter a requester's name, saving a lot of time.

Cons

Orders that are denied/cancelled are not removed from the 'Approve Orders' section. Constant updates that, at times, cause the site to not work (ex. today - 6/8/18)

Carmalinda C.

Ticket Manager has always been easy use. Very User Friendly.

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Ease of use when purchasing tickets for events.

Pros

The software us user friendly. Even for those that are not technologically savvy would be able to figure out how to uses this software.

Cons

Sometimes the cost of the tickets were high.. although that had nothing to do with the software. Other than that I really don't have anything that I like the least on this software.

Jennifer B.

Administrative process has been great but my sales reps are slow to accept the product.

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

Pros

The step by step process from inventory, request, approval, shipping and guest list and check in process.

Cons

Mobile app is challenging for my sales reps, the "customer support" to walk them through the app when they don't use it on a regular basis is time consuming.

Ticket managements system

Reviewed on 2017/12/28

Pros

I love that Invite Manager integrates with our CRM (SalesForce) so that we can track who has attended games and events.

Cons

There email invitation builder is not user friendly. I would also love for it to integrate with Outlook calendar better.

Eren C.

Our customer service support has been great, quick to respond and always helpful

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

We are able to keep up with tickets and assign them to the correct people. They are being used by clients and not gone unused. Processing of them is better than not having a system at all.

Pros

The customer support is amazing! When we need a report or have an issue they are quick to respond and send us what we need. If we ever have a question they have someone to always help. We try to email most of our issues but they are very quick to get back to us.

Cons

Ease of use at times could be difficult if you are not familiar with the system. Navigation for some of our users could be difficult even with instructions at hand. The ease of use is not as efficient when someone new does not know the terminology that we have for the tickets.

Shemica C.

As a site administrator, I found the tool very helpful.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/06/06

A central location to house ticket inventory.

Pros

I like that there are reports that capture everything from usage as a whole down to the department level.

Cons

It takes a while to really grasp everything that the software can do. I also would like the link between ticketmaster to be seamless.

Julianne B.

Our experience has been fine. The system doesn't always support the way that we are structured.

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Uniformity across our footprint.

Pros

Line of site into the tickets. We can see what tickets we have, how they are used and revenue that might come from the usage for audit purposes.

Cons

We are set up differently that the system supports. We also don't have a large team to support this. Our admins have other duties so it's a little clunky for them sometimes.

Ja S.

Always super helpful customer service. Very easy to use software.

Reviewed on 2018/06/19

Pros

Ease of use. It's a very easy program to use once you know how to use it. The Customer service team is also extremely helpful and quick to respond.

Cons

Sometimes the functionality is not there; it's capable but you have to ask around to see if it's possible and then you can requests more functionality that I think should be standard to all.

Cortney H.

Overall works fairly well

Reviewed on 2018/06/13

Pros

I like that it sends emails out with confirmations and requests for approval. Very helpful to have the link included for easy access.

Cons

I don't like that when the tickets are sent via email, each ticket is in a separate email. Wish there was an option to have them come in one email and one pdf.

Linda H.

TicketManager is easy to use - I can get my order done quickly.

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Pros

The fluidity of the pages from one to the other, in an order that makes sense. Finding events in a chronological order makes it easy - and the search functions are logical.

Cons

Can't think of anything negative to say - I really enjoy using this program. For new users, however, maybe a step-by-step tutorial upfront.

Lauren S.

Ok. The tool is not very user friendly.

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Pros

The preload template is the best feature you offer in my opinion. It saves time for the user later.

Cons

It would be great if the Guest List template could be offered in xls rather than cvs. Xls has more features such as allowing for dropdowns which helps users to easily select correct nomenclatures for their guests.

Evan S.

Don't understand it too well

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Pros

Easy to find the events . I also like how it's easy to read the map of the seating arrangements for each arena.

Cons

Somewhat confusing. I didn't understand what some of the different logos meant for the tickets. And it would have been nice if there was a map of doe the parking areas.

Henryq G.

Good selection of tickets and easy to use

Used Other for 1-5 months

ease of use

Pros

Seating chart was easy to understand and there was a good selection of seats to choose from. Could also sort by price of ticket which is helpful for those on a budget.

Cons

I would like to see actual pictures inside the theater. It would be helpful to get actual sight lines and angles of viewing.

Kristen F.

n/a

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/05/30

Pros

That there is a system that offers such ease to track all entertainment items for my development team!

Cons

There is honestly, nothing that I can say as of yet that is a con as it pertains to this system. I am just now starting to use it!

It was quick and easy to use.

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

It was quick and easy to use. I felt at ease with choices that I could make. Lots of options available.

Cons

I did not have any issues with the software. There is really nothing I could say that would be a con to the use of this software.