Salonized

Salon management system for the beauty & hair industry

Ann marie S.

The system works fantastically well for me I'm very pleased.

Reviewed on 2017/07/26

Makes my business run smoothly.
The booking system runs perfectly for me .
I've now linked my personal google calendar to salonized that's makes my life so organised being a small business .
Customer service have been fantastic always answer your enquirys promptly.

Pros

The system saves me time which I love.
I wouldnt be with out it now .
Before I used a dairy & pencil .
I can be away from my salon and still check and take bookings.

Cons

you can't see your deleted booking if you've made a mistake .

Your feed back can't be tranfered to your face book or website .

I think your text messages should be free or run from your own net work .

Mark H.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Exactly the way a programme should work. GOOD!!!

Reviewed on 2017/06/23

Administration
Client system
Easy Billing en reporting

Pros

Exactly the way a programme should work. GOOD!!!

I am very pleased with this programme. I use it in my practice and I find it easy to use. There are always things to be improved here and there, but you can always make recommendations using the suggestion box, which the team actually takes seriously. Customer service is very helpful. Fantastic.

Edyta Z.

Wonderfull!!

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

Pros

"I'm super happy that I could try Salonized for free for a month! It's the ideal way to see if the system fits to your needs. I've been really impressed with how the program works! It's so compatable with my branch! It's practical, easy to use and the customer service is wonderful! I'll definitely continue using Salonized after this month! LOVE IT!".

Karen S.

The best program for my business

Reviewed on 2017/07/08

Pros

Its's dummy proof and quick! anyone can work with this program.
You can upload anything from your client and you can make a lot automatic like feedback mail, reminder of appointment

Cons

they do not work Costum yet, So If you need some extra's and you want to pay for it, They struggle a bit. But in time I think they will do because we want to pay for it.

Ine W.

Easy, intuitively, quick

Reviewed on 2017/08/09

Pros

This program works very swiftly

This program works very swiftly, easily and intuitively. Also, the helpdesk is extremely helpful, quick to answer questions and easily accessible. I am very satisfied! :-)

Monique D.

Perfect support for my practice! Perfect support for my practice!

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

This software gives me more time and rest because it works good. I usedLast to send my confirmations and my reminders by What'sApp daily. Now it is going automatically. I cannot make mistakes in this anymore. I can send an invoice easily. Clients have the possibility to pay forward. (iDEAL) I get compliments for the easy way they make a booking. I am online 24/7 so I am always available to be booked. And last but not least it gives me a very professional image.

Pros

"I'm really happy with the support that Salonized gives me. It gives me peace of mind that matters are handled automatically, for example confirmations, reminders and payments. Clients give me compliments because of the professional appearance Salonized has. Needless to say, I can recommend it to anyone!".

Eduardo O.

Easy to use and offers great functionality.

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

I have used it for 2 years and has accompanied me during the process of development and growth of my business, has allowed me to optimize and facilitate the management of key aspects of the salon as the control and monitoring of the inventory of products and supplies, scheduling appointments and management of employees, in addition to billing and point of sale, so you can generate financial reports with just one click, I am pleasantly satisfied with the functionality and benefits it has provided me, I hope to use it for a long time. Also that has given me the possibility of having to manage my own business and personal, continue working as a stylist, which has been wonderful for me.

Pros

Salonized is an automated, cloud-based system that offers many features and great benefits, among which are the management of appointments, employees, inventories and payrolls, in addition to a customer database and offers online reservations, automatic notifications, point of sale (POS). On the other hand it is very easy to configure as it has configuration wizard, which will guide the steps to complete the customization of the program, additionally it is very easy to use and navigate, has a very dynamic design and I like the level of customization, I can insert the logo of my business and choose the colors to be displayed in the services.

Cons

It is a very complete tool, I have not presented any type of inconvenience with its performance or operation. In general, it is worth the small investment I made when I purchased this service, I am very pleased.

Inge V.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Should have done it much sooner! Should have done it much sooner! Great product!

Reviewed on 2017/08/03

I have more time to do other things. People easily make appointments online.

Pros

Should have done it much sooner!

Switched from another online calendar. I should have done that sooner! My clients never have problems with booking appointments. It's always carefully organized. I can see a clear overview of everything and it saves me a lot of time! Great support team, too. If I have any questions, they respond quickly :)

Cons

There could be introduced a kind of picture of feet so that we can draw into these pictures and sign the problems on feet.

Nyk S.

Affordable, Reliable and Supportive.

Reviewed on 2017/07/26

Pros

I love the constant new features being implemented by the customer demand. I love the ease of use of the system and the great reports that give me daily and monthly chart based visuals on my business.

Cons

Lack of social media links to reviews and I would like to see more business marketing tips or any tips to improve small business.

Cynthia B.

Best Option

Reviewed on 2017/08/03

it just does everything i need to for my salon & i've recommended it already

Pros

It has preatty much all you need from appoitment to client database, history of sales & services, inventory... And the customer support is simply the best i've ever dealt with.

Cons

There is nothing i dont like i would just love some upgrades such as loyalty point and birthday reminder (instead of having to go check manually)

Marcel K.

Excellent

Reviewed on 2017/07/04

Pros

Great program. Have not tried all the features due to time, but for what my business needs, it is perfect.

Claudia K.

Super package and support

Reviewed on 2017/09/01

More time for my clients and more attention for my clients without my time, salonized works for me.

Pros

"Very nice and simple package with the most comprehensive possibilities. So glad I started selling Salonized. Super team as support, you always get a quick answer to your questions".

Cons

The time doesn't walk with you during the day. It would be nice if it does while you work in your salon.

Maaike D.

Very happy!

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

Pros

Very happy with this program. It says enough that I could test it for free for a month :) For the time being I'm only using the billing system and my invoices have never been made so quick. I know where I need to order of and what my stock is. I wouldn't want to work without it!

Kristy H.

Super user friendly and great customer service

Reviewed on 2015/11/19

Super user friendly

Is easy to use, service is fast and friendly. new things get introduced all the time. I am very happy all around, I definitely recommend Salonized! keep up the good work !

Patricia P.

Top Programm

Reviewed on 2015/11/19

Very good software program

Easy software, good service

Michaëla S.

super! Since October 2016, I have worked with Salonized and I think the system is very...

Reviewed on 2017/08/02

Since October 2016, I have woeker with Salonized and I think the system is very user-friendly and that it becomes more and more convenient with use. I have been very satisfied since I started with this system.

Pros

Now the appointments are neatly confirmed and reminders are sent out and I am able to produce attractive invoices. Everything is being kept in good standing within the reports. It works very efficiently. The Salonized customer service is extremely helpful and friendly! I can definitely recommend it to any practice/salon.

Jay S.

I love how easy it is to use and how there is someone to answer questions fairly quickly

Reviewed on 2017/07/26

Pros

That it has made my life easier, with bookings and the running of accounts stock takes and being able to log in remotely from the salon

Cons

That you can double book a room, this idea I put forward and was told it would be done well over a year ago. Plus I don't like that we can't print ea h therapist day list only the whole week, or all therapist

Stefan K.

Easy to use system that covers most of what we need as a beauty salon.

Reviewed on 2017/07/10

Pros

The fact that we can look into and update our schedule anywhere we are, even on our phone. Besides that it has a lot of usefell features like reporting. And the support team does great work. Easy to access and will do anything to help you.

Cons

At some points input could be made better, like adding a service or product when entering an invoice.

Lyonne T.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Very good

Reviewed on 2017/08/02

Pros

Very good!

Salonized is perfect for me. I only use the agenda function, but I should have done this much sooner. In case of problems, you get super support and it's quick. Definitely recommended it.

Vanessa V.

Very satisfied.

Reviewed on 2017/08/02

Pros

The calendar is very easy to use and the chat support is excellent.easy to works whit the kassasysteem. Regularly updated and quickly answered.

Nathalie D.

Very satisfied with Salonized. Super user-friendly and it offers a solution for everything.

Reviewed on 2017/07/05

It takes less time to work. It's very easy

Pros

Extremely user-friendly and it offers a solution for everything. Very satisfied with Salonized software .

Nigelmacdonald clinic C.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

The best salon software

Reviewed on 2017/06/21

Better communication with clients because of customade standard email contact.

Pros

Every day, I'm impressed by Salonized's capabilities, especially when compared to our previous online booking system. Salonized is really your best ally when it comes to managing your bookings and communicating with your customers. Moreover, staff is always willing to help you. No question is too silly or complicated for them, amazing! I should have started using it years ago! Keep up the good work, guys!

Helen V.

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

Pros

"Very practical program. A lot of explanation during the 'startup', via telephone but also via chat inside of the program. Fast response, even in the weekends sometimes. There is some trouble with the software every once in a while, but they' work on it immediately. I wouldn't want to work without it. They even uploaded my intire customer file into the program without any trouble.".

Tamara R.

Love it

Reviewed on 2016/11/12

Just a great software instinly fell in love with it. Will recommend to anyone and value for money

Pros

Very easy software I really love it

Wietske D.
  • Industry: Sports

'I'm super happy with Salonized!'

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

Pros

I'm really happy with Salonized, I can definitely recommend it to everyone! I use it for my sport massage practice.

I have gotten a quick response on any questions I ask via the chat. If it's a bit too complicated they will schedule in a call with you to take some extra time to explain things.

I even got sent a bouquet of flowers when my mother suddenly passed away on the day that my practice was supposed to open... This came really unexpected and I appreciated it a lot, thank you for that, it meant a lot to me!'

Cons

Nothing , I like Everything on this program salonized