eRequisition Reviews

eRequisition

Streamlined digital requisition applications

4.1/5 (7 reviews)
Janet B.

Our overall experience with this product has been a very positive one.

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

This system not only allows my many users to create a requisition but it also automatically routes the requisition for the appropriate approvals and once all approvals have been obtained, it syncs with QuickBooks and I don't have to re-type it all in QuickBooks. This system is a huge time-saver for me and I quite like it!!

Pros

I like that they are constantly improving the application. Sometimes they are just small tweaks here and there to make a process easier and other times there is a new feature added. My comments/suggestions on improving or adding a feature are always well-received and taken seriously. The support team are quick to respond and solve my issue should I need them. I have been with them since the beginning and although there were some bumps in the road early on, the road has really smoothed out because of their hard work and dedication to the application. The monthly fee for this level of service is very reasonable when compared to other similar applications. The application is easy to learn and maintain and is fairly flexible in its set-up. You can control who has access to specific account numbers, classes, and even vendors. You can even choose the approval path of each individual user. I highly recommend this product.

Cons

I sometimes have problems with getting some things to sync with QuickBooks which backs up my workload. In the early days of the application, this happened quite frequently and was at times, very frustrating. I'm not exactly sure what they did to rectify that situation, but it has rarely happened in the last six months or so. The only other thing I can think of is that the system times out after a certain length of time and I have to log back in to use it. Although I do understand "why" of it, when I'm in a hurry it can be a bit frustrating. To me, those are very minor issues and I still would highly recommend this application.

Gina B.

I've had nothing but positive experiences with this company from the start. They are fantastic!

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Pros

The functionality is how is processes the work. Accessing the software is easy and the screens are customizable to your liking.

Cons

Sometimes access to the software can be a little slow causing the user to spend more time than normal to process a request.

Kimberley T.

Generally good experiences with this program.

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

A program that is simple yet able to work with QB

Pros

Ease of Use and Simplicity of creating requisitions and setting up approvals/workflow for our company. The ability to sync on demand when needed.

Cons

The ability, as admin, to make corrections such as pricing, quantity or removing PO once created in cases of duplication.

5.0/10
Elizabeth B.

Reviewed on 2010/05/26

This application was exactly what I needed to fill the requisition gap in the Quickbooks program and has made it extremely easy for my purchasers to submit requisitions, have them approved and then have the requisitions magically appear as POs in Quickbooks. It is also very reasonably priced.

Pros

Integrates with my QB software
Easy to use & teach
Customer Support great
Company always willing to work with me to make sure the feature I want are there and easy to use.
Reasonable Price

Cons

Have had a few glitches with the set up and program restrictions, but support has helped me work them out.

David m. W.

TRxLink - Web Based Requisition Tool with QuickBooks Integration

Reviewed on 2010/03/05

We made the strategic decision to use TRxLink because it offers advanced features such as electronic approval routing, automatic e-mail notifications, and synchronization with QuickBooks , which enable our team to operate more efficiently.

Pros

- Synchronization with QuickBooks
- Paperless process
- Web interface
- Approval routing
- E-mail notifications
- Audit trails
- Customizable features
- Friendly and responsive customer support

Cons

- Admin interface could be more intuitive
- User interface could be streamlined

Sean O.

Web Based Requisitions easy to use and implement.

Reviewed on 2009/09/14

I would recomend this product/company to anyone interested in a requistioning system.

Pros

Web based system (no software to install),
No capital investment monthly fee for each log in ID,
Great customer service and implementation support,
RFQ and budgeting functions available.
Requisitions can be approved or rejected from e-mail notification

Cons

More standard reports would be nice.

Allan W.

Review of e-biz invoicing application

Reviewed on 2009/09/16

Very good software package. With over 30 techs on the road who are producing invoices online for customers across the US its great. They also supply a local application if the internet goes down.

Pros

They worked very well in meeting our needs. As we needed additional capabalities they developed them.

Cons

Non in particular.